15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre UJET

A UJET é uma empresa moderna de software para central de contato na nuvem, com inovação líder em suporte ao cliente por Internet, telefone e aplicativos móveis.

Saiba mais sobre o UJET

Vantagens:

Although inexpensive, their product is certainly not cheap. They provide an easy to use telephony platform that always delivers exceptional call quality.

Desvantagens:

I do wish some bugs were resolved such as any failed call or VM showing from a random agent instead of just whoever the actual vm or failed call was from.

Notas do UJET

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O UJET tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 131 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o UJET antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (131)

Juan
Juan
Team Leader, Honduras
Terceirização/Deslocalização, 10 000+ funcionários

Awesome Tool

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I have loved UJET since we've been using it. It has been a great tool not only for our business operations, but also for back office, it helps a lot and we are able to gather information from it instead of calculating it manually like with other CRMS.

Vantagens:

It's very easy to use and I love the amount of features that the developers were able to put into a single product that unlike other CRMs, it's way easier to access and to manage. It doesn't require too many clicks for you to get what you are looking for.

Desvantagens:

It needs some polishing on performance. It tends to get stuck sometimes which is understandable in a web based tool. But it shouldn't do that with simple tasks such as looking at lists of people. It also needs to improve the reporting tool which is great except when it delivers incomplete information and there is no other way to gather the information that you are missing.

Lauren
Lauren
Sr. Manager, Customer Experience, EUA
Varejistas, 501 - 1 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great experience with Ujet!

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall, our experience has been good. We've been able to cut down on number of touches for calls where we can get information from the customer during the call, such as sending a photo of a damaged item. We have also been able to use the custom statuses for reporting on how our agents are spending their time. The live dashboard helps us keep service level high in real time, and move labor around as needed. I'm also continually impressed with the support we receive especially for being likely a smaller account of theirs. They treat us with just as much care as a team of a few hundred.

Vantagens:

-Ease of set up. The implementation was very easy and for the most part, we can modify our set up with ease. Nothing requires some gigantic, time consuming or expensive implementation. -Smart actions/ in call SMS. Ujet has some very cool features that allow you to verify identity, send and receive pictures and accept payment information securely, all during a call with the customer. -The people! The team at Ujet is great, they are attentive and listen to feedback very well.

Desvantagens:

The native reporting functionality is still subpar. The team has been great about setting us up with a Looker instance that we use for reporting which is great, but I was expecting a bit more progress on the home grown reporting front by now.

Pamela
Agent, República Dominicana

Ujet is amazing

5,0 semana passada Novo

Comentários: I love Ujet's user-friendly interface and the new update makes it even greater great!

Vantagens:

I've been using Ujet for over 3 years, and it's been a wonderful experience. Because of my tenure, a higher-level department had me add supervisor skills which allowed me to see in real-time all my floors aux and total time in them. In addition, it is helpful to be able to visualize the calls that are in the queue so we can take fast resolutions to run the department smoothly. That is only one of the many features I find more useful.

Desvantagens:

The only thing I'd say is that once there is a high volume of calls or chats it will sometimes freeze and take a couple of minutes to update the aux or look for a specific agent. A potent connection is needed.

Jamie
Decision Maker, EUA
Eletrônicos, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Poor strategic vision from leadership, broken and unstable product.

1,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: None unfortunately.

Vantagens:

Product does not have the depth that modern enterprises require or track record of success. Best fits SMB but cannot support the volume of enterprise which is sad because they've fired all their small biz customers and are marketing to enterprise only.

Desvantagens:

The product took a HUGE hit when the founder forced out his head of product/cofounder which ultimately lead to the rest of the design team quitting, leaving no design team left at Uject. The product is lacking full functionality offered readily by it's competitors in the industry because the founder has no relevant domain expertise and cannot agree with other C-levels on where to take the product. They've lost much time on improving the current product by attempting to build shiny new features for large customers who haven't signed contracts yet but deny current customers of features promised to them months ago. Sales team lies to sell product and creates a whirlwind of customers who hate the product all the while the engineering team is unable to fix bugs and improve product stability because they are forced to create impossible features asked for by non-customers.

Destiny
Customer Service Support, Canadá
Serviços ao consumidor, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Ujet

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Overall, UJET is an excellent phone system for making calls and running reports; it is a significant improvement over the previous system. I appreciate how I can adjust and watch live aux codes. When confirming hours, I also found the ability to run summary reports quite handy.

Vantagens:

Ujet enables agents, staff members, and specialists to provide quicker and more efficient customer support whether they are working remotely, in the field, or on the g

Desvantagens:

It can be a little quirky or perform strange things at times. For example, there have been a few occasions when I was in one UJET state, such as available, and it would change to unavailable.

Allyse
Happiness Manager, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 201 - 500 funcionários

Great customizable tool

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We switched from Zendesk voice to Ujet and there is no comparison, Ujet is a way better tool. The features available for call routing are amazing! There are some small tweaks but nothing that hinders the ability to receive and place calls so overall we love this tool.

Vantagens:

The support team is quick to answer any questions or problems you may encounter. The operations management piece is relatively helpful along with the ability to customize pieces of the software for your specific business need.

Mohamed
Senior Workforce/Data Analyst, Egito
Telecomunicações, 201 - 500 funcionários

Amazing Experience

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: everything looks very easy when it comes to usage and it doesn't need full training to handle all features, you can just get a couple of hints to use it, very easy actually.

Vantagens:

Reporting is excellent, Routing is very easy, Creating teams and users.

Desvantagens:

The latency of the agent status just takes a couple of seconds to update the agent status on the agent dashboard, I wish it can be faster than that.

Aireona
Quality Analyst, EUA
Recursos Humanos, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Wonderful

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It has been better than the last software because now we can transfer calls to different departments. We can merge calls when we have to make multiple calls instead of clicking back and forth.

Vantagens:

You can merge, transfer and mute calls. We could not do that on the last software.

Desvantagens:

It will lag sometimes when disconnecting the call.

Christian
Customer Support Rep, Canadá

Ujet review

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Ujet is powerful tool that we use calling our customer

Vantagens:

Ujet is easy to use and user friendly, navigate well and clear sound

Desvantagens:

none so far, Ujet is easy to use and user friendly, navigate well and clear sound

Yeiry
Back up Supervisor, República Dominicana
Fonte da avaliação

The best platform for your interactions.

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Ujet helps me to resolve all different situations and issues that customers have using different apps. I can educate the customers about the process and bring great customer service using the quality that Ujet provides. Ujet makes my days easier. Is really easy to work using Turo.

Vantagens:

I love to use Ujet for work. Is really easy the way you can take and make phone calls. My favorite part of using Turo is that is really fast and the quality of all the calls is really good no matter where you are. I definitely recommend Ujet to everyone.

Desvantagens:

I don't have any negative comments about it.

Enoch
Director of Customer Care, EUA
Roupa e moda, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Game changer

Vantagens:

The folks at Ujet have created a really great product. Not only is the voice quality better than any other system but it’s more reliable and very easy to use. They also understand the value of the relationship and treat you like a partner not a client to be sold things. Highly recommend.

Desvantagens:

Reporting needs to be updated. Today it’s either the live dashboard or downloading excel files.

Jessica
Customer service rep, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

UJet

Comentários: Great!

Vantagens:

It’s an almost comprehensive software. I also appreciate access to review previous call logs and emails of customers who call, for information purposes and to help further resolve some issues.

Desvantagens:

1. Notification sounds of an incoming call is muted every time I first log in, until I pick up my first call. After the first call is picked, the sounds activate for all other incoming calls. Can be inconvenient if user is replying to something from the previous shift on another tab and receives a missed call as a result. 2. Lack of consistency in countdown when receiving a call. Sometimes I get a missed call after only 6 secs. Should be 10 secs all across the board. 3. It’s difficult for users to pull up call log histories of a phone number, unless we receive or call that phone number. Sometimes customers call with a different number, maybe a spouse’s or their landline, claiming they called before using another number. In order to resolve their issues, that other phone number’s log history needs to be located to hear previous conversations or read previous emails. 4. Most things can be accessed from UJet regarding a customer but format is very compact and dense. It discourages user to access information through UJet and instead use the original avenue. 5. Calls logs should appear for third party calls. For instance, if I place someone on hold to call another phone number to assist the situation, I should be able to see that new number’s log history.

Susana
Agent, Peru
Serviços ao consumidor, 10 000+ funcionários

Totally recommended

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

Ujet is really easy to use, and has a lot of different options to communicate with the customer, in the same call you can send text messages, photos while on the phone.

Desvantagens:

The calls are automatically answered and only provide you 3 seconds to start talking and the recording feature glitches, so I usually have to download the audio.

Ariana
Executive Customer Relations Mediator, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201 - 500 funcionários

Easy to Use and Aesthetically pleasing

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall it has been better than other providers and I have enjoyed my experience

Vantagens:

I like the colors that distinguish between various aux codes, it helps me to notice if I am in the wrong one.

Desvantagens:

I really dislike the adapter feature within CRM tools, it is inconsistent, it tends to glitch and it causes audio issues if UJET is open on a tab. I cannot listen to music or watch anything with audio because sound comes in and out.

Daniel
QA Specialist, Honduras
Terceirização/Deslocalização, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Amazing tool to work with!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Easy to use, greatly efficient and a perfect recommendation!

Vantagens:

I've been using UJET as an agent for phone calls for almost 6 months. I've dealt with outbound calls, system status changes for different occasions and it has worked beautifully. No complaints regarding the usage and look. Efficiency wise, it has never presented a problem thus far.

Desvantagens:

Honestly, there is nothing I could say that I dislike about the software. Most technical issues within the experience as an agent and administrator have been because of hardware (local computers).

Hassan
Member Experience Associate, Egito
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 201 - 500 funcionários

Sleek Looking and Fast!

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

I like that UJET provides its easy to use app to manage day to day status, channel I am working on, and calls. It manages inbound and outbound calls, I can make both, and it has an intuitive whisper notification for incoming calls. Its integration with Kustomer is a plus!

Desvantagens:

I really do like using UJET every day! Nothing to complain about as I am a very happy customer!

Jullian
Technical Support, EUA
Telecomunicações, 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

Excellent VoIP

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I was apprehensive about trying UJET initially because I was accustomed to my old VoIP software. With that being said, UJET is way easier to use. I would recommend this software to any company!

Vantagens:

The user interface is very intuitive. Transfers in UJET are very easy to perform. A lot of cool features compared to other VoIP software I've used in the past

Desvantagens:

I have not encountered anything about UJET that I don't like. Sometimes it seems that the software freezes up and I have to refresh my screen. This could be caused by a variety of different factors though and might not be related to UJET

Rebecca
Customer Experience, EUA
Bens de consumo, 51 - 200 funcionários

UJET review

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Love Ujet! Great service!

Vantagens:

The ease and efficiency of redaction of private information.

Desvantagens:

Calls drop and you can’t keep the call after establishing connection again.

Harry
Dispatcher, África do Sul
Telecomunicações, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Brilliant App!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Communication is so key in my line of work as I am working in dispatch for a delivery company! on a daily basis for the entirety of my shift I make use of UJET and I am extremely thankful for that as UJET makes the communication go flawless!!.

Vantagens:

The easy to use functionality, very straight forward and to the point app!. I work in dispatch support and use this app on a daily basis to communicate with drivers, merchant and customers when needed and with the very quick and efficient easy accessibility UJET offers it makes my day run smooth on a daily basis!. Thank you UJET <3 :D

Desvantagens:

Honestly there is nothing at all, that I dislikes about UJET! Job very well done on creating a awesome and very useful application!

Jennifer
Customer Service, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 201 - 500 funcionários

SWAG Ujet

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: When I first started to use it, it was pretty self explanatory. I didn't have any issues with it. It's pretty clear to understand

Vantagens:

It's easy to use, and it doesn't require a hard install. It's simple to use and doesn't really require any instructions to be given. So easy a toddler can use it.

Desvantagens:

The only thing, would be that it lags a little, but that could just be due to the internet connection.

Elisabeth
cx, EUA
Fabricação de alimentos, 51 - 200 funcionários

Extremely efficient!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Very good experience. I'm able to have more productivity while connecting with customers on more of a personal level.

Vantagens:

I love that I can help customers with ease and quick connection. It's also extremely easy to multitask on other sites to help customers more.

Desvantagens:

sometimes the connection is a bit glitchy- but I believe that depends on your internet connection as well.

Avaliador Verificado
Telecomunicações, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

UJET Call Engine

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It has been the right solution to our customer service needs.

Vantagens:

Its very simple to use, and because of this you can save a lot of time training your personnel to use it.

Desvantagens:

None at this moment. Its cloud based API allows it to be deployed anywhere as long as you have a computer and an internet connection.

Chantelle
Customer service representative, Canadá
Rede de computadores, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Ujet is one of the best easy to use Dialers I have used.

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall, it is great working with UJET to ensure our customers are satisfied. They seem to care about the service that they provide and I am happy to help them with that.

Vantagens:

The best feature of UJET is the fact that it already is prepopulated with responses that are tailored for any situation we may encounter. They are non-generic and flows naturally allowing ease of conversation and excellent customer service.

Desvantagens:

Because technology failed at times, sometimes this affects UJET. There are times when the software will go down and we are unable to type or communicate with the customers. I also hate that whenever I receive another chat the one I was on becomes stuck and It almost switches to the new one.

Avaliador Verificado
Software, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use, easy to set up

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It is a very good tool for taking calls via VoIP and agents have provided good feedback overall in regards to its use and also on the features it has.

Vantagens:

Very user friendly, intuitive and it makes training for the people who are going to be using it, really easy.

Desvantagens:

It may be buggy with integrations with other CRMs, like Salesforce.

Fabian
VA 1, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 51 - 200 funcionários

It work's for me

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: At first it is strange, but after a few weeks.. it is easy to use.

Vantagens:

The user interface is easy to use. The color code when switching to different aux codes is nice to have. Easy to know what aux code you are in.

Desvantagens:

there is no time/clock when you put customer on hold. Something the developer can add.