Nota média de avaliações

• Geral
  • Praticidade
  • Atendimento ao cliente

Sobre Crazy Egg

Mapas de calor, gravações de usuários e testes A/B. 300.000 clientes. Ativo desde 2005.

Saiba mais sobre o Crazy Egg

Classificação do produto

Classificação do produto

Usage

Classificar por

Have you used Crazy Egg before?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Joshua T.
Joshua T.
Digital Marketing Specialist in EUA
Internet, 11-50 funcionários

Crazy Egg nails user experiance

5 há 3 anos

Comentários: Every time we sign a new client we recommend crazy egg as an option, and every time a client uses it we almost always end up use the user data to suggest changes that helps improve the conversion rates on the site.

Vantagens:

The level of information you get from this software is insane. Being able to tell if users are clicking on something expecting a link has made a huge difference in how we design and review websites. That alone has helped us create a better funnel to get users to convert.

Desvantagens:

There really wasn't much I didn't like about the software, I felt the customer service was a little slow at times. Other than that this is a really great piece of software to help improve the overall experience on your site.

Andrew M.
Marketing Technologist in EUA
Software, 51-200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great product but better for the price for a small-mid sized business

4 há 2 anos

Comentários: Bottom line Crazy Egg allows you to make informed decisions to increase conversion and enhance the user experience on your website. If there were no other similar products I would have no issue continuing to use Crazy Egg even with the cons of the product.

Vantagens:

Crazy Egg does what it needs to, deliver valuable insights through various features to make informed decisions to increase conversion and user experience on your website. Crazy Egg was the first paid product I used for heat mapping, scroll, click data etc. It served me well and is a must have tool in the marketing tech stack.

Desvantagens:

I didn't like to have to set up the pages to track in Crazy Egg vs. other products that allowed you to look at any page without setting them up. As a small-mid sized business budget also became a reason for switching away from Crazy Egg with other competitive products that delivered the same or better experience at less cost as we scaled. I would still use Crazy Egg in a heart beat but have moved on for competitive products.

Nathan S.
Nathan S.
Editoras, 2-10 funcionários

It works...

3 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Easy ti integrates with external applications. A simple way to visualize clicks on your website.

Desvantagens:

Crazyegg only has heat mapping with very limited visualizations. There are other services out there that provide more information than CrazyEgg.

há 3 anos

Hello Nathan! Thanks for the feedback. We're confused by the commentary though which say: 1) We have much more than heatmapping. Actually, our toolset is quite robust and competitive with 5 different maps (heat, scroll, attention, list, overlay), User Recordings, A/B Testing (one of the only tools on the market with both maps and A/B Testing), and a WYSIWYG Editor. 2) Limited Visualizations. Our entire product is built on visualizations. We also go a step further than just onsite visualizations based on how we let you review and visualize different audience sources and referrers. This feels like quite a disconnect from our current offering. Would love to connect with you and understand why your experience with the product is so different from what we offer. It has to be a messaging or communication gap on our side which is why I'm eager to connect and learn more. Thanks for taking the time to write and share this!

Foster S.
Foster S.
Digital marketer in Gana

Honest Crazy Egg Review

5 há 3 meses

Comentários: Crazzy Egg is a solid usability testing tool that can be prioritized by any brand. It tracks how far clients scroll down your page before they convert or exit. It's the best. Know wonder, it was design by [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Vantagens:

The most ideal eye tracking and heatmap tool design by top industry experts that tracks clients interest so that you can boost conversion overtime. It has fancy performance metrics, data visualization and visual analytics.

Desvantagens:

Ahh, I honestly can't figure out any problems with Crazy Egg. All the features work as expected

há 3 meses

Thank you for your kind review! We are constantly releasing new features within Crazy Egg to complement the Heatmap reports. Be sure to check out our view recordings, Errors reporting, A/B testing, and interactive mode!

Premium Heatmapping and A/B Testing

Vantagens:

Excellent heatmapping and A/B testing. When benchmarked against Hotjar & Optimizely, Crazy Egg won out.

Desvantagens:

Hotjar offers a free plan with nearly all the features of the Crazy Egg basic plan for nearly $300/year. Also, it would be nice if Crazy Egg billed monthly, vs annually - as all our revenue and client billings come in month-to-month. We would even pay 10% more for monthly billing, vs annual pre-pay.

há 2 anos

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Really great to hear that our heatmapping and A/B Testing is able to help out! As for billing, we're flexible and happy to see what we can do to accommodate your needs. Feel free to shoot our customer support team an email. Thank you!

Greg D.
Greg D.
Fonte da avaliação

Crazy Egg Shows Me What's Hot On My Website!

5 há 4 anos

Comentários: I get specific, measurable data about how my audience uses my website on a daily basis. I get recordings of real-time visits from customers. I get excellent split testing functionality with thorough analytics that I can use to tailor my content to my visitors.

Vantagens:

What I like most about Crazy Egg is that it offers me clear information about how people use my sight. It's one thing to design a site based upon how you think people will use it or even how they use others like it. It's another thing all together to know exactly how they use it, so you can constantly improve it. By giving me a heat map of my users' experiences, Crazy Egg makes it possible to see which elements of my site are working and which ones need improvement. At a glance, I can see which buttons get clicked the most, how far the average person scrolls down the page, and the order in which people read my content. That's valuable stuff! Crazy Egg goes a step further, though. It provides recordings of real visits from people, so I can watch as they tour my site. This let's me see the traffic pattern that potential customers are taking around my pages. By looking at how visitors tour my site, I can begin to notice patterns in their behavior and make sure that I'm always delivering what they want where they want it. As if all this wasn't enough, Crazy Egg also offers the ability to A/B Split test my pages. Now, there are lot of applications that will split test things, but I've not found one that does it as reliably and as thoroughly as Crazy Egg. The data it provides makes split testing quick and simple.

Desvantagens:

Honestly, there's not much to dislike with Crazy Egg. It's a specialized tool for a specific job which means that it will be one of many such tools in your tech stack. And even though it has affordable price points, it's still one more thing you have to pay for. that's just the way online marketing is moving these days. I use a full automation platform and I still have Crazy Egg, because my platform doesn't do what Crazy Egg does. Maybe one day there will be a platform that does everything, but for now I'll keep using Crazy Egg.

Elaine S.
Elaine S.
Web Developer and User Interface Specialist in EUA
Educação superior, 501-1 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A helpful tool but becoming buggy

4 há 3 anos

Comentários: We've learned a lot about how our visitors interact with different pages on our website - they tend to click on every image even if it doesn't appear to link to anything, so we've learned to link more images than we used to. Mobile visitors tend to scroll a ton and just stop a few key places to skim, so we've learned to push that most important content higher up on the page so they don't have to scroll and skim so much.

Vantagens:

CrazyEgg provides all kinds of helpful insights about the particular pages you decide to track. You can see how far users are scrolling down your page - which gets really interesting on mobile, because you can see how they scroll right past certain sections and focus on others, which can help you improve page layout. You can also see where people are clicking - including "non-clickable" elements, like images, so you then know you should link not just text but also an image. There's also a spreadsheet of everywhere people have clicked, so you can view the data however it's most comfortable to you. You can track both publicly accessible pages and password-protected ones; you just have to install a browser extension to capture initial screenshots of protected pages.

Desvantagens:

Over the past year I've noticed bugs creeping in. I set up snapshots and they just remain in "pending" status. It's happened so many time I now have to create a calendar reminder to check back in 6-8 hours and make sure my snapshots have all started. Customer support has not been able to determine why this happens or provide any resolution. The other downside is you only get data on the specific pages you track, and they've now added the ability to split out mobile vs. tablet vs. desktop, so if you want to see how visitors on different devices act differently, that will eat up 3 snapshots for every URL. Nice data to have, it's just very limited, so you have to plan out which pages you're going to track and rotate to really make headway on your site.

Dan G.
Co-Owner in EUA
Construção, 2-10 funcionários

Next level customer care

5 há 8 meses

Comentários: The customer service is NEXT LEVEL. I was having difficulty installing Crazy Egg on my Wix site and in less than an hour after submitting my ticket, I was given the opportunity to do a Zoom video conference to have the problem fixed. There are also a TON of resources on the Crazy Egg website to help you understand the software, what to look for, and best practices from other users and businesses to help you along.

Vantagens:

I have had experience using Crazy Egg with multiple companies, including my own. It is such a valuable and vital tool when you rely on web based customer quotes, service and lead generation. The ability to see how your customers are viewing and maneuvering your website is a game changer.

Desvantagens:

The installation, while not super complicated, can give some independent users with less computer skills a little bit of a challenge. Crazy Egg will also not give you answers, only information, so don't expect this to tell you what to change.

há 8 meses

Hi Dan, thanks for taking the time to write the review. We try to make the installation as simple as possible (single javascript) but also our support team would be delighted to help out if anyone needs help around this. Moreover, we also offer professional services from our Crazy Egg experts around interpreting the data and insights from Crazy Egg.

Talmage E.
Talmage E.
Digital Marketing Specialist in EUA
11-50 funcionários

Hands down the simplest tool for Conversion Rate Optimization

5 há 4 anos

Comentários: It helped me improve my conversion rates.

Vantagens:

Crazy egg is easy to install and very intuative to navigate and explore. I like it's simplicity. Its not one of these end all CRO or SEO tools, it focuses on user experience on a basic level. With that said, it's very valuable. I love the confetti view where I can see where my visitors are clicking and where I might be losing them. Their customer service is also top notch.

Desvantagens:

The heat map and confetti map seem very similar to me. I'm not sure if they are just different ways of displaying the same data or if they offer something unquie.

Integrated and Digital Marketing Strategist in África do Sul
Internet, 201-500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use, does what it does well

5 há 10 meses

Comentários: Great and easy tool to use - if you are only after what they offer, it is great. But you sort of end uo wanting more...

Vantagens:

Really easy to set up and you are ready to go in minutes. The tools it does offer is easy to use, and gives great insights. The different heatmap overlays are great.

Desvantagens:

It lacks a few elements you would expect from a comprehensive CRO tool - theres no funnel analysis and setup that links to your recordings and heatmaps, and no form analysis. At the price point of the tool, you would have expected it

há 8 meses

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We have a very aggressive product roadmap and your feedback will help us with prioritization. Thank you.

SEO Specialist in Bulgária
Serviços financeiros, 501-1 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The tool is generally ok but for split testing it didn't really work for us

Vantagens:

We've used the tool for several years, generally for split testing - to help us evaluate different designs of a page. It offers heatmaps, click maps - on which elements the users clicked, where they usually reach down scrolling.

Desvantagens:

It worked well for several years, but then it became buggy. Some of the snapshots didn't record any visits or recorded far less visits than the other page variant. Which is a problem, since the traffic was distributed evenly between both page variants. I don't think it's something we did, because on some snapshots it worked well, on others not so well. That's why we switched to another tool. Also, if you want to monitor desktop and mobile, you should create separate snapshots for each device.

há 3 anos

We are sorry you had a bad experience toward the end of your time with Crazy Egg. There are some great tools in the market and we hope you've found one that's working well for you. Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback. We'll learn from it.

Austin B.
Manager of Operations in EUA
Automotivo, 201-500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great Tool with a Team looking to implement features you want.

4 ano passado

Comentários: Highly recommend, you're probably looking at some other software and I've tried them. Talk to the team, get yourself a demo.

Vantagens:

Generally speaking, being able to manage team members, break down heat mapping and other types of tools are a breeze and rather "flashy" to our customers.

Desvantagens:

Account-wide settings and another administrative role are the only things I want to see moving forward. I should be able to set limits for all current and future snapshots in terms of lifetime and number of visits for each snapshot. Another role that allows employees to control multiple snapshots but not be admins would be useful here.

Marketing Manager in Ucrânia
Imobiliárias, 11-50 funcionários

Love it!

Vantagens:

I really like how everything works in Crazy Egg, I make snapshots of almost every page on our website on desktop and mobile, and this helps our developers and designers greatly. It has the ability to view the snapshots in heatmap, scrollmap, and confetti showing where users came from. It is super helpful and works smoothly. Totally recommend for all who are not using it yet, it's a treasure :)

Desvantagens:

I think I would love to have a feature to download all the snapshots when they are ready to my computer. Because I make screenshots and it's not very convenient.

John R.
John R.
IT Manager in GB
Gestão da educação, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Simple heat tracking made site usage easy to analyse

4 há 4 anos

Comentários: It was easy to work with non-technical colleagues to understand site engagement and work on practical redesigns. With services like Google Analytics, you're looking at very dry (though useful) data. To discuss websites on a marketing and engagement level, and to assess "your message", it's great to collect real data overtime and instantly share with your colleagues.

Vantagens:

There are a variety of heatmaps that you can you to easily demonstrate website engagement and take away a quick overview of information.

Desvantagens:

It's difficult to pin down some dynamic content on pages. Sliders and hidden objects DO appear in the detailed heatmaps and tables of links, but it takes some work to understand what is being clicked on depending on the complexity of the website.

Orsolya S.
Online Marketing Manager in Hungria
Mídia digital, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Heatmaps with a twist

4 há 2 anos

Comentários: I only used the free trial for my partner's website but we both were satisfied so it is overall a great experience. I will definitely recommend this platform to my colleagues.

Vantagens:

It was easy to get started, the integration wasn't too hard either. I like the design and functionality. It's really easy to just use A/B testing for different website texts/article headlines. The offered 30 day trial period is sufficient enough to make a decision about continuing.

Desvantagens:

I so far haven't experienced downsides to this platform but maybe it's a bit pricey for a user who has a lot of pageviews on their website. It's great for websites with less traffic.

CEO & Owner in Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

Best heatmapping tool out there

5 há 3 anos

Comentários: We did find it to be the best overall, with easy setup in tag manager and no extremely excessive adverse effects on page or site speed. Great for when you need insights and A/B tests.

Vantagens:

It is extremely effective in getting an understanding of what's working and what's not on individual pages of your website. While Google analytics might be great for a top level view of what content is working and what's not, Crazy Egg is best for getting more granular and seeing what individual elements of page draw attention and which don't.

Desvantagens:

It would be better if there were more ways to view attention and heat maps visually. If you could integrate mouse movements to the basic heat map that would be better. Annual pricing only is also a sticking point.

há 3 anos

Thanks for your feedback. We just launched a tool to help link attention to engagement and I'd love to talk to you more about what you're looking for and how we can help. I've shared my email address with you and please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for taking the time to share feedback here.

Jason B.
Jason B.
Director of Marketing in EUA
Varejistas, 11-50 funcionários

Good Marketing Tool

Vantagens:

This tool really does help you optimize your website if you know how to use it. I am a pretty experienced marketer and I use Crazy Egg for many of the businesses I work with to make sure customers are clicking on the things that I need them to.

Desvantagens:

Crazy Egg is a good tool but the one bad thing about it is the fact that you cannot just put their snippet in your header and then see a heat map on any page on your site. It only lets you choose a specific number of pages that you can set up. If they kept the price low and allowed you to see a heat map on every page then it would be much much better.

Chris C.
Chris C.
Director of Operations in EUA
11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A great conversion optimization tool!

Vantagens:

If you haven't used a tool like Crazy Egg in the past, you're about to be blown away. The data that you can get from this tool is crazy helpful and a little scary! You can use the heatmap data to adjust content, landing pages, conversion funnels, and so much more.

Desvantagens:

Price. It is more expensive than competing software tools (like Hotjar). I recommend that you compare the features and price before selecting one.

há 3 anos

Hi Chris, Thanks for your feedback. I appreciated all the details and thank you for your feedback on pricing. We pride ourselves on being the first and the most accessible and approachable -- but also, the most cost effective. I'd love to understand why you believe Crazy Egg is more expensive than our competitors (there are some differences on how folks in our peer group sample and communicate what they're actually capturing and tracking for you). If you're interested in discussing, we'd love to learn more (no pressure outside of learning your POV). I've shared my contact information with you if you're up for it. Thanks again!

Sarah B.
Digital Analytics Manager in EUA
Editoras, 51-200 funcionários

Crazyegg Heatmaps are Okay - their Recordings option holds more value

Vantagens:

+Easy to set up (just dropping a tag on the site or pages you want) +Easy to run heatmaps, scroll maps, confetti maps, and automate the reports (takes 2 minutes) +Easy to filter out internal traffic (set at the Crazyegg account level)

Desvantagens:

Heatmaps and scroll maps are only mildly useful for how users interact with your website. Crazyegg's Recordings feature is more useful in viewing how users navigate the site but this is an extra cost. It would be helpful if they offered additional information such as trends. Eg, month-over-month % of traffic clicking X button change.

há 3 anos

Hi Sarah! Thanks for this review. We appreciate your feedback on our Recordings (we continue to update that product line). We've also got some exciting things happening on the Snapshots side (heatmaps, scroll maps). Given your POV, I'd love to talk to you and invite you to participate in some early testing we're doing. I've shared my information with you directly in the event you are interested. Looking forward to doing more to meet your needs here.

James P.
Fonte da avaliação

It does what it's meant to do, and that's show how people interact with your site

5 há 4 anos

Comentários: I was able to see exactly how people were interacting with my site.

Vantagens:

This is a fairly simple tool that does an incredibly important task - it shows you how people interact with your site. This includes how far down people are scrolling, where they're clicking, and where their mouse is going on the screen. In addition to heat maps, Crazy Egg also has a video recording tool so you can literally see, in real time, what people are doing on your site. If you have a sales page or an opt-in page, this can help you identify areas of improvement.

Desvantagens:

I don't really have any negative things to say about Crazy Egg. One thing that I have noticed, however, is that when you're using the video recording tool on a webpage that contains video, you cannot see the video being played. So if you have a sales page with a video sales letter on it, you cannot identify when people are leaving the page.

Jack C.
Jack C.
IT Manager in GB
Design gráfico

The software to use when searching UX Design problems

Vantagens:

If your website does not convert as it should, this is the software to use. You can take out the guessing from the equation using their charts, funnels and recordings of real people using your website. The implementation was painless with just a javascrypt code, and all the dashboard is very intuitive.

Desvantagens:

Live customer session can be a bit unpractical, with some pages not being showed, they should work more on this, but the bottom line is great.

há 3 anos

Thank you Jack! We really appreciate the feedback. Your feedback on "Live Customer Session" is something we're working on. If you're open to discussing this more, I've sent you my contact information. We love working with the people who use Crazy Egg to improve the experience. Thanks for your note here.

Heather S.
Heather S.
Freelance/Contract in EUA
Vinhos e licores, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Provides nteresting insights about your website and it's users

4 há 3 anos

Comentários: I implemented this before we started a website redesign so that we could see what should stay and what shouldn't. I also used it on the new site and then tweaked our designs based on the info.

Vantagens:

The data that you get is quite interesting and you can use it to tweak your pages. Easier to understand that Google Analytics. Visual results

Desvantagens:

Could be a bit easier to implement and use on the admin side.

há 3 anos

Hi Heather, Thanks for this feedback and we're happy Crazy Egg was helpful to you on multiple occasions. We especially appreciate the suggestions on ways we can improve the product (implementation, administration). They are all top priorities for this year (and ongoing). If you have any other ideas or suggestions, or need any additional assistance, don't hesitate to contact our Success team ([email protected]). We're always here to listen and learn.

Sujith K.
Sujith K.
Sr. TQM in Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51-200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Get your business growing with Crazyegg

Vantagens:

The simplicity of the software. Doesn't require rocket science to get used to it. Features such as heatmap a/b offered at a low cost would really help a startup take the next step in the right direction. The data from heat map is quite useful for decision making and analysis. Though there are a lot of software with greater functionality and integration. It is best to use this one for beginners

Desvantagens:

Nothing specific to the software but using A/b and not letting the same user view a variation for the test by all possible means expect device change would be a real AI work for this tool and differentiate from the rest

Stephanie R.
VP Content in EUA
Internet, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

CrazyEgg helps us evaluate web traffic for public site and to determine marketing tests.

4 há 4 anos

Comentários: We use it to evaluate page performance on our website and develop tests based on user intent and clicks. We use it for both PPC and SEO testing, and it's a regular tool for our marketing team.

Vantagens:

I like the variance in views. It's not just heatmap software with the red to blue hues, it also shows confetti view - a breakdown of actual clicks on the page and where that traffic originated. You can see by a device, by a browser, by Adwords campaign, by country.... I'm partial to that view. Plus, it also shows you real-time visitors to your site.

Desvantagens:

I question some of the click reliability, as some "clicks" are likely people scrolling on the page, because so many of the clicks are in dead zones on the page. That can skew the numbers a bit, in my experience, so ultimately it's a tool to get a nice general sense, but it's not well designed for reporting accuracy.

Conversion Strategist in Finlândia
Publicidade e marketing, 51-200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great software and price - helps you uncover how to improve your website

5 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, this is essential software for anyone taking the UX of their website seriously. If you want to provide great experiences for your online customers then Crazy Egg will help you uncover exactly where to do this on your website. You'll learn what areas need to change or be removed, and what areas/elements are working well.

Vantagens:

The heatmap (snapshots) feature. The heatmap shows where users lose interest in a page and drop off. The clickmaps show when users click elements that aren't clickable, or when they don't click elements you want them to click. These features have enabled a data-led approach to refining client web-pages and improving their performance.

Desvantagens:

There really isn't anything I dislike about this software. It's powerful and priced fairly. Customer Support was also very responsive.