Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Joomla!

CMS designed to help both novice users and expert developers to build websites and applications.

Saiba mais sobre o Joomla!

Exibindo 415 avaliações

Emeka O.
Digital Marketing Trainer
  • Avaliado em 29/12/2019

"A Content Management System for building websites"

Comentários: I used Joomla to build my website. It was relatively easy to get started with. Joomla works with extensions and templates which allows them to be easily customisable. Joomla saved me the cost of having to outsource my website design to a website developer.

Vantagens: Joomla is a Content Management System (CMS) that can be used to build websites. The things I like about Joomla are: 1. Ability to build a website with no technical knowledge required: The first time I worked on Joomla, I didn't know how to write the programming languages on which Joomla was built, but I was still able to build a website with it using available Joomla templates and extensions. 2. Easy learning curve: I learnt everything I needed to get started with Joomla, and also built my first Joomla website in one day. There are available YouTube tutorials, and plog posts on the internet that can help one to get going with Joomla. 3. Free domain name and hosting: Joomla provides users the option of using Joomla customised domain names for their websites, and also provides them with free hosting. I leveraged Joomla's free domain name and free hosting to build my first Joomla website. 4. Easy to customise: Joomla is very easy to customise. Joomla works with templates and extensions. The templates helps someone to decide how his/her Joomla website will look like, while the extension helps someone to add some functionalities to his/her website. 5. Security: Joomla constantly updates their CMS to provide security patches, and also to keep it from the attack of viruses. This increases the level of confidence with Joomla.

Desvantagens: Joomla is an awesome CMS, but that is not without its cons. The cons of Joomla are: 1. Despite the fact that Joomla is easy to learn, it's learning curve is more complex than that of other CMSs like WordPress, Wix, and Weebly. 2. Poor layout: For me, the outlook of a website designed with Joomla seems to be less elegant than that designed with other CMSs like WordPress and Wix. These are the two cons I can point out with Joomla.

• Avaliado em 29/12/2019
Stacy M.
Lead
Serviços de eventos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/10/2019

"A little work goes a long way!"

Comentários: I was a faithful user of Joomla for 8 to 10 years. I actually got very good at working within the CMS. Once you learn how it all fits together, it can be a productive CMS, but it's simply not as easy as Wordpress. Wordpress is much less complicated and can do what Joomla does.

Vantagens: Joomla was the very first CMS I ever used. Being open source doesn't hurt, as it's always updating and evolving. The biggest pro for this product is that you have an enormous extensions catalog, both free and paid, which means you can create a one of a kind website.

Desvantagens: For me the same thing that makes it great, is also the same thing that makes it less great. With Joomla being updated quite often, it happens often when extensions fail to update as quickly as the CMS itself, which renders them inactive until updated. Plus, there is a learning curve to working with Joomla, and it doesn't take long to forget which extension controls what element of the site.

• Avaliado em 17/10/2019
Qamar H.
Import Officer
Roupa e moda, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/08/2020

"Joomla for Perfect web site devolpment tool"

Comentários: Best way to expressing and perform search engine optimization, mostly used for social media marketing, Classic UI and more configurable items make it useful, much secured and convenient working with server side, Lesser extensions are available to add more feature, integrated perfectly with social media like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube perfectl.

Vantagens: Much secured and comprehensive content management system that supports wide range of websites, discussion, introduction, with personal messaging service, user management, role defining is fully covered including access to pages, detailed pages and customization can be done accordingly to enhanced added feature, direct access and working with server through its configuration.

Desvantagens: Much complicated and hidden type setting, hard to customize it, due to complexity and difficult customization comparatively lesser plugins, extensions are available, so it needs more and more customization and work if you did not found your required features in prebuilt in extension.

• Avaliado em 10/08/2020
PM
Software, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/01/2020

"Use Joomla if you like structured and guided onboarding"

Comentários: Joomla has quite alot of features out of the box so you can get started quickly without worrying about installing additional add-ons.

Vantagens: I've used Joomla from time to time, when I have no say over what CMS to use. It's fairly popular in the early 2010s. The fact that it is still around now, though it's market share has been dwindling over the decade, shows that there is still value. I love how the setup process and admin panel are so structured and guided. So it is really easy to get started with zero knowledge. The menus are all well categorised and labelled properly so you know where to find what. You won't get lost: system, users, content, etc. Just click on every single category and page, and your website will be done in no time.

Desvantagens: The actual website layout is pretty boring and lacks creativity so it may not be suitable for all kinds of website. However, if content is more important than aesthetics or presentation for you, then Joomla may be what you're looking for. People say there is a steep learning curve, it does take awhile. Funny thing is, if you're IT saavy or know some basic coding, I find I take longer to customise Joomla than its competitors. But if you're not so good at computers, then use Joomla.

• Avaliado em 20/01/2020
Mudssar A.
Asst. Manager Porecuremet
Eletrônicos, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 31/05/2020

"Web Design and Web applications with Joomla"

Comentários: Overall found fit for large company becuase they needs more data volume and handel query accordingly, unlike other CMSs it has more controllability.
Found perfect for ecommerece and payments.
Invoicing/ERPs/even special purpose plugins commonly available free and some paid.
it can be perfect online business suit with some customization and devolpment.
Even some hardwares can also be integerated with it which will works with APIs accordingly.

Vantagens: CMS, a complete web package with more secured and controlled enviroment, due to devolpment documentation and customization is much easier, plugins are available for additonal functionalities.
Easy installation, effective usgae in SEO and social media marketing
More secured than other CMS.
Support and can handel large web data traffic so can be used for large and small companies aswell as social media plateform like discussion forums etc.

Desvantagens: Due to security it is more complexive, UI is difficult to trace any feature.
Many plugins are counterfit with joomla in many functions.

• Avaliado em 31/05/2020
Paul Z.
Senior ICT Specialist
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 24/11/2019

"Great CMS, with a great responsability of privacy for users"

Comentários: Complete CMS from the first installation, it really grew up in the last years! I ported already one wordpress site :-)

Vantagens: As any other CMS it installs in minutes, not even seconds, but its asking about tracking, its asking about privacy, by default it manages user requests pretty good! WordPress can learn from this.
The default editor in Joomla is rich, very rich and is not stripped of like you see in other CMS systems where you have to install add-ons to have the full functionality.
Of course you can disable the editor and go full with HTML content yourself.
A simple website with a little banner, contact form and some company info, with your choosen template from the integrated installer is done in no-time and you don't need experience.

Desvantagens: The editor is great for me and I love it, when creating pages(articles) but maybe you can also create a lite version of the editor for people who want to copy/paste from word?
There is up to now no default way to enter a youtube ID for easy publishing a youtube video or maybe I am wrong, but can not find it, of course you can add an embed link, but users are not always aware of how to do this.

• Avaliado em 24/11/2019
Nigel masimba R.
WordPress Developer
  • Avaliado em 13/12/2019

"It's Ok But There Are Better Options"

Comentários: I use Joomla! intermittently for client websites. I never set up new websites with Joomla! as I believe there are better solutions out there. However, in the case of existing websites where Joomla! has been used for a long time and a large amount of content has been uploaded, it is usually easier to maintain the existing installation than to migrate to a new installation.

Vantagens: It's free and open source.
It's fast, lightweight and easy to install.
There is a large community of developers and users ready to help with advice on how to use it.

Desvantagens: The interface is unintuitive for beginners
It is lagging behind other similar content management systems
Depending on the issue it can take time to get support from the open-source community
Some common software integrations can be difficult to find

• Avaliado em 13/12/2019
Eric P.
CTO
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/12/2019

"Website Builder & CMS. Good for SEO."

Comentários: Once I got proficient, I could accomplish pretty much whatever I wanted. With the right plugins and extensions, Joomla is great.

Vantagens: After getting used to it, it's fairly easy to navigate around and accomplish tasks.

Desvantagens: The complexity of articles, modules and menu items makes composing an actual web page a little confusing at first. Explaining how all of these pieces come together to a client can be challenging.

• Avaliado em 05/12/2019
Sergio O.
Sales and IT
Desenvolvimento e comércio exterior, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/07/2020

"I used to use Joomla until I switch to Wordpress"

Comentários: I have used it for my projects, but I lately switch to Wordpress, that is smoother, lighter and it's community grew big.

Vantagens: At the time, I liked it that Joomla has many modules and customization options. I could make my webpage look great and full of functionality just playing with the themes, options and modules.

Desvantagens: I switched to wordpress as my main CMS because I felt Joomla was very heavy and slow for what I needed, and wordpress is the inverse.

• Avaliado em 20/07/2020
Iqra Z.
Digital Media Specialist
  • Avaliado em 18/06/2020

"Best Software or CMS for the Web Development"

Comentários: I use Joomla in my few websites because it's a free and open-source content management system. I have created a number of online applications using Joomla. Joomla is really a professional CMS and for me, the importance of Joomla is too much. I really love this CMS. I always install first using the localhost, then I create the website offline with Joomla then I transfer the content from the local server to the remote server.

Vantagens: If you want to be a web developer, first learn the Joomla and then create your personal or business websites with Joomla. Because Joomla is a flexible platform for the website creators. You can build professional websites and powerful online applications using Joomla. Joomla is a search engine friendly and mobile-friendly content management system.

Desvantagens: There are lots of benefits and features of Joomla. I am using Joomla for last few years, and I never faced any problem in Joomla. For me, SEO is very important for my websites, so Joomla always helps me. According to me, there are no cons, Joomla is perfect.

• Avaliado em 18/06/2020
Sergey M.
Manager, Technology Infrastructure and Compliance
Hotelaria, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/07/2018

"Zero $0 investment, resulting in a great looking website"

Comentários: Not only I learned something new, which I've never known before, I was also able to present a great looking product to a higher level management, which really didn't cost company a penny.

Vantagens: I came to use Joomla when I needed to build a web based portal for my company to organize internal resources and data. While I can't call myself a Linux guru, it really took me 15 minutes to get my initial Joomla website up and running. Instructions are very clear and simple. Joomla was my first CMS product to evaluate. While it did take me a couple of days to understand it's structure, from that point, building a website was as easy as 123. Everything is visual. You don't have to be a great programmer / web developer to get along with this product. With the amount of available free and paid plugins, sky is really your limit to your web site customization. While my website was fairly simple (as that's the way I wanted to have it), I've seen examples of very complex high end websites, built on Joomla. My favorite feature is a backup. It so happened several times, that I managed to break my website. Restoring from a backup and going back live was so easy, it was hard to believe. Provided this was a totally free solution (Ubuntu Linux + Joomla CMS), I couldn't ask for a better software for my project.

Desvantagens: Really nothing. Like I said it did take me a couple of days to understand how to add content and structure it, but once this was figured out, the rest was a breeze.

• Avaliado em 12/07/2018
Software, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/07/2019

"‘Thanks to Joomla Community’"

Comentários: Wouldn’t exaggerate. A community who believes that the web should be for every one, works tirelessly to afford that opportunity free of cost. Go get it and experience for yourself. Go to https://downloads.joomla.org/ and understand your limits or nolimits. Then just leave a note of appreciation @ Joomla.

Vantagens: Thanks to Joomla community we have open source CMS to build websites at free of cost. Imaging the cost we have to incur if we had to rely on a multinational SW developer? This community of developers have come together and given us an exceptional CMS in building a site be it personal or commercial but free of cost. All you need is a hosting plan (free or paid and in most, Joomla is included as the CMS together with WP etc.) and you can get going building your site but you may need some coding skills if you want to customize your site. Having said so, Joomla has its own resources even for an average person to learn through errors. ‘If you are keen, Joomla is lean’. Why worry, you don't need to pay for your trials and errors. There are tons of learning material available at https://training.joomla.org/, https://forum.joomla.org/, etc where Joomla community is behind you to help you in making your project get going. There are enough of layouts and extensions/plugins free and paid, choice is yours. Don’t ask questions about SEO, all built-in. No need to pay for third parties to bring your site to the front. Don’t get caught to advertising, and if you, you will end up paying for what is offered free at Joomla. Now don’t worry about where you come from and the language you speak. Joomla will speak FOR YOU. Now, try Joomla for the endless features and resources.

Desvantagens: Ideal for webmasters. That doesn’t mean you cannot utilize Joomla. Joomla is never downgraded. Its not an insult to Joomla community. But what I meant was for webmaters, the limit is beyond the sky.

• Avaliado em 20/07/2019
Freelance Web & Graphic Designer
Design, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 13/02/2019

"Joomla is a great cms alternative to Wordpress"

Comentários: I’ve used it for years with great results for myself and clients. I feel that my joomla sites have been more easy to update and more stable than the Wordpress ones as the years have went by. I’d much more rather troubleshoot a joomla error than a Wordpress one :) any day

Vantagens: I love Joomlas structure both from a content editors perspective and a coders perspective. Joomla is setup out of the box to handle and organize large amounts of content and is seo friendly. It’s templating system is easy to work with and makes it so much easier for designers and users. It’s admin is customizable and is logical. I’ve tried to love Wordpress but find myself always going back to joomla. In so many ways it’s core features and overall structure is just more logical to me and cleaner. Many times there isn’t a need for plugins cause the core will do most things which helps later on with site migrations and upgrades. With either Wordpress or joomla of one finds themselves needing super advanced feature sets such as for e-commerce or other things then I’d recommend looking into a customized saas service since they will be a lot more stable and better in the long term for maintenance and security. But for content sites and most business applications I love joomla over most other cms choices. The latest versions of joomla have also added nice core features making it extensible in a myriad of ways. As a non coder by trade I was able to learn joomla well and customize things myself since they are laid out more logically,

Desvantagens: I think akeeba backup should partner with joomla and make akeeba a core feature of the cms :) but it’s still easy to install myself and run backups :) so no problem.

• Avaliado em 13/02/2019
Alvaro M.
Account Manager
Manutenção predial, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/07/2018

"CMS that is fully customizable"

Comentários: Joomla! CMS is one of the first out there, and it keeps improving. Support is easy to find via their active Open source community. The setup requires a little reading up, but once you get past this initial hurdle, everything else is easy to use, intuitive, and super flexible to suit everyone's need. Joomla! is also a good choice in teaching young IT and Web enthusiasts since it is open source and fully extensible and customizable. It will run on older hardware, and minimum requirement will not be a problem.

Vantagens: Joomla! has been around for decades, and the reason for such popularity and continued use is that it is easy-to-use and manage, it is open source and has a huge and active community that maintains it. The community provides extensive documentation, FAQs, and support for almost any question or issue you may encounter. Joomla! can be set up locally and easy to deploy to the Internet publicly. The security features have significantly improved through the years. This CMS comes with an intuitive dashboard. And there are many third-party integrations available for setup. Since this is open source, the elements are customizable to suit your needs.

Desvantagens: Setting up may require an initial (steep) learning curve. May be not as easy to set up as Wix or Weebly. Hence may require the admin to be more-or-less tech savvy (and not just a beginner).

• Avaliado em 10/07/2018
Candace E.
Google CS First Instructor
Software, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/04/2018

"Exceptional web developing software application!"

Comentários: The benefits of using Joomla include managing content within a secured database. Other benefits of Joomla include learning about site analytics, metadata, structure and navigation of building a professional website. Additional benefits of utilizing Joomla include receiving a certification for the completion of certain exams. Furthermore, the benefits of utilizing Joomla consist of being able to clone or download repositories from GitHub to assist with more website development.

Vantagens: Joomla is an open source content management system that non-profit, state agencies, small-businesses, or corporations. Organizations can benefit from utilizing Joomla because the features within the applications are relatively simple to utilize to distribute company's information on a website. Joomla is an excellent tool that interfaces with your company's network that allows for online applications to be built. Joomla utilizes a standard website content builder similar to Word Press that allows for classified fields to be entered by the end user. Content can be managed by authenticated or authorized users for publishing purposes. Content can be synced with the company's intranet or internet ensuring smooth synchronization between two platforms using PHP and SQL.

Desvantagens: Promotional materials may be forwarded to the company's legal address as providing an address is required upon registering with volunteers.joomla.org. IP Address may be utilized to identify possible abuse, which may be shared between third parties. IP Addresses my be shared when commenting on features, which also includes the users name and email address. Other information may be collected, but the "other information" is not specified within the terms of service agreement or privacy policy. Sharing of other information can be allowed with third parties regarding advertisements of goods or services.

• Avaliado em 03/04/2018
Lisa K.
  • Avaliado em 29/11/2016

"Joomla Is Robust and Extensible"

Comentários: I've been using Joomla! for almost 10 years, since the very early days of the project. It's come a long, long way since then, and it remains one of the most flexible and feature-rich CMSes out there. The caveat is that any novice will have difficulty learning the ins and outs of Joomla unless they are massively dedicated to pouring over pages of documentation. When compared to WordPress, it has more out-of-the-box features but is a little less user-friendly in terms of getting up and going.

Vantagens: The built-in ACL is excellent, allowing you to easily create user-focused site without adding a ton of plugins. Joomla beats WordPress in user management, menu management, and template management out of the box. There is very little that you can't do with this software.

Desvantagens: Many people don't keep the software up-to-date, which leads to security concerns and has given the impression that Joomla is insecure. It's not any more or less than other open source software, but it HAS to be kept up-to-date, and with all open source CMSes security software is a must. SEO isn't quite as easy in Joomla but I hear that's changing with upcoming releases.

• Avaliado em 29/11/2016
Alan B.
Web Designer
Administração pública, 5001-10 000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/09/2018

"Amazing CMS for larger government websites"

Comentários: I've had a great experience with Joomla as it has a huge number of extensions, particles, and templates to help you get the perfect results for a refined and highly functional website.

Vantagens: We use Joomla for our County websites that serve 1 million plus customers. We have a number of staff editors that maintain their specialized content for our 3 local government websites here in Southern California. When working with Joomla, a good template developer is essential and it's important to use a good hosting company for ease of installation and maintenance. We use InspireThemes for our templates and SiteGround as our hosting company. This is a terrific combination as these vendors provide excellent products and superior support.
Joomla is a fantastic CMS for our needs as it provides stability, powerful extensions, room for expansion, and ease of use.

Desvantagens: I would strongly advise anyone wanting to use Joomla to start with a Quickstart template with a strong framework built in, like Gantry5 framework. The Quickstart templates save development time and frustration. You can easily install a fresh template in a matter of minutes and then choose your features and away you go!
But use a reliable template developer and a customer service oriented hosting company - VERY IMPORTANT!

• Avaliado em 25/09/2018
marketing manager
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/04/2019

"I will keep using Joomla and can't recommend enough"

Comentários: I was able to collaborate on design changes to our corporate website with my fellow designers and developers, and overall the experience of editing, designing, previewing, and publishing content was at first a little time consuming to follow all the steps, but eventually was so easy to follow time and time again. It is a tool that myself and my colleagues continue to turn to when we have web development tasks that need to be completed and with new features continuing to be pushed out, it's never been a better time to learn how to use and train others on the program as well.

Vantagens: I found Joomla to be a great tool that was used as the back end engine of our customer facing website. As someone with some technical skills, I was able to learn how to use the editing tools pretty quickly, I learned how to be a user administrator and set up permissions for our customer portal to allow ease of access for customer materials - the overall set up of these features was a very stress free process.

Desvantagens: Depending on how you've decided to use this content management tool, the process of upgrading certain features and customizing the back end user interface can be challenging when the needs arise. I find the normal challenges that I've found with similar content management tools, however there is little that I dislike from a back end user perspective.

• Avaliado em 14/04/2019
Erik K.
Graphic Designer
Design gráfico, Profissional autônomo

"Joomla review"

Comentários: Overall experience was pleasant. I do however favor other content management systems a little more based on functionality and ease of format, but still overall very positive.

Vantagens: I liked how organized and user friendly this content management system was. It was very easy to show my clients that they could help edit and change things on their own website instead of calling me every day to make simple changes that only take a couple minutes. Those couples minutes don’t really add up enough to pay out enough to compensate my time being used for free each time they were to call and ask about simple changes. The “what you see is what you get” functionality made this possible. I also liked that I could get into the backend of a website and control the coding instead of just using the “wysiwug” (what you see is what you get)

Desvantagens: What I liked least is that if a website didn’t maintain all the necessary updates and were stuck on a way older model, it would make it extremely difficult to jump and skip all the necessary updates to the newest one. I had one website that had never been updated to the newest joomla, running on a very old version, that made creating the website a nightmare and wasnt sure how to jump to the newest version without having to take a million steps in between.

Roy C.
Senior Web Developer
  • Avaliado em 07/03/2018

"Been a fan since 1.5"

Vantagens: Joomla with its open source concept has allowed our university to flourish with nearly 2000 articles. I've taken it apart and put it back together several times. From the php to the sql database, joomla provides the developer the opportunity to debug a lot easier. It's also easy to manipulate and create new templates, module spaces and global modifications. We currently have three distinct sites on one install, which helps us maintain the updates. Joomla has been our backborn since 1.5 and we've never looked back. Although its main competitor Wordpress and Drupal offer more bells and whistles, we are grateful for the developers that keep adding and making joomla even better every iteration. Joomla's becoming more streamline and less bloated, which helps our systems run much faster.

Desvantagens: As of late, the security updates have crashed our systems. However, we are able to fix these problems quickly. The main con we do have is that there are few developers on the marketplace offering modules and components. The ones we do find have not been updated for years which is concerning. Joomla system core does have some bloat but can be easily removed.

• Avaliado em 07/03/2018
Andrés e. B.
Analista sénior
Telecomunicações, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/12/2018

"Organizing and showing content can be very easy"

Comentários: Joomla, for those who have not tried it, do it could be here an opportunity to create a blo or even a corporate website, in addition ... it's free

Vantagens: I have been working in the area of ​​electronic media for at least 6 years and, truth be told, I have walked through several CMS. This one in particular, has called my attention for several things. In principle, the posivilidad develop web pages that are shown with dynamic and interactive content. Nowadays it is a very important point. Another interesting aspect is that it is written in PHP, a language that many IT people in the world, handle quite well. In relation to my work, it is tremendous because it facilitates the updating of the site very easily. Task that I must do several times a day. I think it's an excellent work tool, very intuitive.

Desvantagens: Even though I mentioned that it is intuitive, I think that the person who is going to interact with this or any other CMS must perform some kind of course to handle it easily. Another element to consider, is SEO. I think it can be improved. Currently, other CMS have better benefits in that regard. Mind you, I'm not saying it's bad, only that it can be improved.

• Avaliado em 13/12/2018
Joseph S.
  • Avaliado em 18/11/2017

"In many ways better than Wordpress"

Vantagens: Instead of focusing on Joomla only I tell you why Joomla is a better alternative compared to Wordpress in many scenarios when you are not looking for blog only solution. (Of course when it comes to Blogs there's EasyBlog for Joomla). WordPress was and is technically inferior compared to Joomla because of
– spaghetti codes
– no multilingual option out of the box
– nor access levels and control
– nor proper menu management (for those with portals to manage 50+ menu items)
– no template, plugin and language overrides (always creating a child theme is really something that shouldn’t exist in the first place)
– nor user groups and a lot of other noes…

Desvantagens: The reason Wordpress is still better in many scenarios is thanks to the amazing 3rd party plugin developers (who can rely on the raw purchasing power of myriads of Wordpress users) like Yoast, Woocommerce and multitudes of others and the fast and easy interface. Since Joomla now have a SEO plugin similar to Yoast (called PWT SEO) there are fewer and fewer reasons not to choose Joomla.

• Avaliado em 18/11/2017
Caleb J.
Junior Web Developer
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 501-1000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/10/2019

"Joomla - Free and Open source"

Comentários: It has been so satisfying to build with this exceptional CMS. It has all the bells and whistle needed and much more, making it truly the Apple of CMS.

Vantagens: Joomla is a free and Open source content management system (CMS) used mainly for creating and displaying web contents. Joomla is probably the most robust CMS on the market right out of the box giving you that peace of mind from the start. Joomla has over 8,000 extensions available to add functionality on top of functionality, making it as complex as needs be or simple as wants be, so whenever there is the need for more, Joomla has it covered. Joomla is down right one of the easiest to install and update CMS on the market, making it one of the most easiest to manage with little to no hassle at all. Joomla is designed to work with you and mostly for you; therefore, their content management process is simplified which makes creating content as simple as needs be. With Joomla, if you want control, you've got control. Joomla places you completely in the drives seat with advance access control, allowing you to take full control with zero restrictions to make thing happen the way your intend it to. When it is not quite what you want or expect, you can always Override the defaults and customize to your liking without a ton load of advance code. Last but not least, Joomla is super secure so you and your client can feel at easy when building with Joomla.

Desvantagens: Some may say that the UI is a bit too advance compared to others which makes it complicated to build with.

• Avaliado em 21/10/2019
Alberto N.
System Engineer
Hospitais e Saúde, 501-1000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/03/2019

"Best CMS to make your own web page."

Comentários: I use it daily, for my client's web pages, webs like ecua-americanlab.com, https://www.ccemipol.com/web/ and many others since 2012, by now the latest version is 3.9.4

Vantagens: It is free, you can pay for templates if you want but is not necessary because you can find a lot of free templates on internet that can help you to build a great landing page or a complete web page, once you learn how to use it, you will be able to build lots of webpages for your friends or clients, you can make a web un 2 hours or less (It will depend on your abilities) but for somebody who don't know anything of this CMS and start as beginner, can use it with demos and tutorials in 2 weeks easily.

Desvantagens: 1 It is not the best option if you want to create a professional blog.
2 It is so popular and for that reason, there are more probabilities to be attacked by hackers.
3 There are a lot of functionalities in the main administrative panel, but that could confuse a people that will begin to learn how to use it, and most part of this will not be used for the common user.

• Avaliado em 12/03/2019
Thierry D.
Rede de computadores, 11-50 funcionários

"Joomla"

Comentários: Un fois maîtrisé la création des templates et la mise en page du site, il devient très pratique et simple à confier à une personne non spécialiste en webmastering pour qu'elle puisse faire du travail de rédaction.

Vantagens: Joomla est un CMS gratuit qui permet de créer des sites web très élaborés, surtout une fois que l'on maîtrise bien toutes ses fonctionnalités.

Desvantagens: Le code fourni à l'issu de la création d'un site peut être parfois un peu lourd et pas toujours ce qu'il y a de meilleur pour le SEO.