Sobre Dessert POS

DESSERT point of sale gives you reliable and easy-to-use tools that will help you be more efficient and run your business better. .

Saiba mais sobre o Dessert POS

Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

Dessert POS has an overall rating of 5.0 out 5 stars based on 7 user reviews on Capterra.

Alternativas para oDessert POS

Classificação do produto

Classificação do produto

Countries

Countries

Usage

Classificar por

Have you used Dessert POS before?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Jaime S.
Restaurantes, 51-200 funcionários

More Than Pleased With My POS Company

5 há 5 anos

Comentários: Full training , complete installation done , don't have to worry about throwing cables nor installing anything by my self. everything is well organized when they install , technicians are bilingual. After installing everything i don't have to wait another week for training, They do it the next day , when the lady arrives for our training she's really friendly, speaks Spanish & english, she had no problem doing 2 training the same days . One in Spanish for our speaking Spanish employees & one in english for the rest of our employees. She wasn't rushing at all , she was patient with our speed of learning the system. first issue we had with our system there was a technician in my restaurant the same day i called and reported it, GREAT CUSTOMER CARE !

Joseph M.
Restaurantes, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

My restaurant it’s more organized

5 ano passado

Vantagens:

What I like the most about Dessert POS is that it’s very practical to use. My employees learn how to use it very quickly. This software is a lifesaver because it helps me automatically have Happy hour at my restaurant due to the facility of having it set up.

Desvantagens:

All systems have issues and I can’t really complaint about it.

Joshua van D.
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Exelent

Vantagens:

As an owner that's trying to spend less time in the business this software allows me to do that. The highlights for me are the ease of accessing the reporting, how intuitive the program is for our employees, our tips have doubled, and have online ordering! The expediting screen in the kitchen has really cut down on our mistakes and ticket times. Everyone we've worked with from the initial sales call, through the training and customer service has been spot on. You guys are running a great business and I know you guys will continue to rapidly grow.

Team is very profesional

Thanks

Samanthas R.

Totally Recommend It !!

5 há 5 anos

Comentários: A&B POS Solutions is a great company , can't complain about anything. Customer service is available 24/7 , never have to wait longer then 5 minutes to talk to a technical support representative MOST IMPORTANT there technical support department is BILINGUAL
TOTALLY RECOMMEND A&B POS SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS

Nabel Y.
President in EUA
Restaurantes, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Excellent

5 há 4 anos

Comentários: Inventory, Reporting, Realtime Data, Stock/Availability, Transactions

Vantagens:

Finally it was a POS that thought through this system and put everything we could have wanted into one POS, and that's why we switched to A&B POS.

Desvantagens:

I didn't know before the software existed

Tks

Cindy V.
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

BEST POS SYSTEM

Comentários: Free Tech Support 24/7

Vantagens:

A&B POS is very simple and user friendly payment system for businesses likerestaurants and coffee shops. It makes your business run that much smoothly. I just want to say than you for your service and product.

Tsk

Lorena H.
EUA
Usou o software para: Not provided

Cant Imagine A Better Product & Service Out There

5 há 5 anos

Comentários: A&B POS has every future i was looking for my restaurant, very easy to learn & to teach my employees how to use it