Filtrar por:

• Geral
  • Praticidade
  • Atendimento ao cliente

Sobre uQualio

Use os vídeos para aumentar as habilidades dos principais públicos: fácil, rápido, barato e com alto valor comercial.

Saiba mais sobre o uQualio

Exibindo 12 avaliações

Theis W.
Theis W.
Senior implementation consultant in Dinamarca
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51-200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

uQualio is a very intuitive tool

5 há 2 anos

Comments: We wanted to provide e-learning to our customers and for internal training and we just wanted to create the videos and questions and we did not want to think about the framework. The framework uQualio provide lives up to our needs, it gives us all the features we want to offer to our clients.

Pros:

It is easy to learn how to use the tool. It is very intuitive and when clicking on the features you quickly find out how to use them.

Cons:

I would like to be able to change in a version already published and not need to publish a new version.

Nabila B.
Nabila B.
Human Resources Manager in Malásia
Gestão de investimentos, 10 000+ funcionários

Best for training

4 há 6 meses

Comments: I really like with the flexibility and feasibility that is around this platform. The course can be schedule easily to be fit with my free time and the tracker let me to easily track my progress.

Pros:

uQualio is the best platform that i has use to managing online training for staff and employees of my organization. Tracking courses progress is really easy with this platform.

Cons:

There are no complaint for me for this platform and has provided us with great solutions for our online training program.

Gitte H.
HR Systemadministrator in Dinamarca
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
Used the Software for: Avaliação gratuita

Good Overview and Easy to Use

4 há 3 anos

Comments: uQualio seem like a company that can act quickly on support issues and meet customers requirements.

Pros:

I liked the overview I got as a user. It seemed intuitive and easy to use.

Cons:

I have not yet experienced anything about the software that I do not like.

Avaliador Verificado
Self-employed Consultant in Suécia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
Used the Software for: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use, easy to learn

5 há 2 meses

Pros:

I being using several different online course platforms as an end-user. As an end-user sometimes it's hard to find the correct answers to a quiz and you focus more time on finding the correct answer than learning about the subject. uQualio solves this by having a link from a question in the quiz to a specific part of the video. This is something I love about the product and is just one example of how uQualio creates powerful user experience by letting the user focus on learning. It's also easy to get started with uQualio, after having an introduction session I feel I have the confidence to create high quality courses using the product.

Cons:

It would be cool to give the user support in how to create a successful course, e.g. do's and don'ts based on how other created successful courses. What part of my course should I improve to get the biggest benefits for the end users? I don't know uQualio in detail to know if there already is something like this implemented.

Jakob N.
CEO in Dinamarca
Relações governamentais, 1 001-5 000 funcionários

uQualio is great

5 ano passado

Comments: Great

Pros:

Easy to use, no downloads, communication internal and external very easy with tracking

Cons:

More intuitive reporting, no build-in captions

Alternatives Considered: Docebo e Thinkific

Reasons for Switching to uQualio: Easy to use, very flexible user account and fair pricing

Guru P.
Channel Sales in Índia
Software, 51-200 funcionários
Used the Software for: Mais de dois anos

Unique video eLearning solution

5 há 9 meses

Pros:

The product is one of its kind and is surely going to be one for the future. It's highly intuitive and has unique features. The concept of using videos to create and make training courses is the most differentiating part from other generic video learning platforms. I would definitely recommend other businesses to go with uQualio.

Cons:

I don't have any cons to write about this software.

Edyta G.
Projektleder Video Producer in Dinamarca
Produção audivisual, 2-10 funcionários

uQualio

5 ano passado

Comments: Fantastic

Pros:

User friendly great functionality it is modern tool software that support businesses from various branches.

Cons:

I like all about uQualio software its working great

Andrew N.
Andrew N.
IT Project Coordinator in Bielorrússia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 501-1 000 funcionários

Unique learning experience

5 há 2 anos

Comments: uQualio offers unique learning experience. With the help of this tool you could achieve great results which are impossible with other systems. This tool could be easily used by different companies and people from all industries.

Pros:

Easy to register, easy to use, great results

Cons:

Didn't find anything that needs to be mentioned

Jeanet R.
Jeanet R.
Category Manager ¿ Oxford and Floortex and Trade Marketing in França
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários

Good educational tool

4 há 3 anos

Comments: uQualio app offers us a chance to reach the sales people we (Hamelin A/S) are not in contact with. The program that we were able to set up in this system makes it possible to educate people in the lower part of the information silo that we normally have in our structure. E.g. Product developer -> Marketing brand -> Sales reps. brand -> Decision maker (customer) -> Sales (customer) -> End-user. With this education we reach the sales (customer) with all information and thereby supply them with very good tools to sell our products.

Pros:

The combination of visual education and quiz/test.

Cons:

none.

John G.
Principal in EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

An absolutely essential service!

5 há 2 anos

Pros:

There are so many things to like - ease of use, expandability/scalability, customer/team interface, and much, much more...

Cons:

Frankly, I have had no significant issues...

Nikolina M.
Channel marketer in Dinamarca
Aparelhos médicos, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use e-learning platform

4 ano passado

Pros:

uQualio is definitely an easy-to-use solution for both the admin and the users. Users can access it from any device and engage in the video based online training followed up by questions.

Cons:

Not applicable as the platform serves all our needs at the moment.

Flemming T.
MD in Dinamarca
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários

uQualio DK

5 há 3 anos

Pros:

Flexibility Easy to use New features Monitoring Training On time response

Cons:

No cons. The solution is the best compared to other solutions on the market