Mailify

Chef de Produit
51-200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I have reach my goals in terms of turnover thanks to the email marketing campaigns i have sent with Mailify. The deliverability is really better than Mailchimp's one.

Vantagens: I love the interface easy to get what we need quickly.
Possibility to try it (and to send email and SMS campaigns) for free during 30 days.
Both web application + desktop version for PC & Mac available.

Desvantagens: I would have like more automation scenarios based on my contacts behaviour. But staff members says they will improve it soon.

Mailify, a fully functional and professional software

Avaliado em 18/03/2019
Avaliador Verificado
Digital Entrepreneur
Internet, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: This software has a lot of very useful features. You can quickly import your contact lists, create campaigns based on templates, see a lot of detailed statistics (opening rate and click rate are the most useful in my opinion) and, my favorite, automated campaigns. Then, I also found the software intuitive. It didn't take me a lot of time to start using it with ease. The menus are clear and everything is accessible within a click.

Desvantagens: The only con that there might be is that there is not a free offer for an unlimited time. However, paying for the software ends up being a profitable investment as it helps generating more leads and more conversions.

It was only a trial ! I'll give you my first impression :)

Avaliado em 03/06/2017
Ludovic L.
Product Manager
Relação qualidade/preço

Vantagens: The step by step Email Campaign Builder seemed quite easy to use.
The big tab bar on the home screen helped me to quickly get what I can do with the software.

Desvantagens: Sometimes it was hard to get the navigation:
- When you create an e-mail campaign, it's hard to go back to a previous step (ex: method for importing contact or email template on the email builder)
- To go forward I had to click on the next step, I was looking for a next button
- The big "Tab bar" on top doesn't stay there when you enter the stats, which is a bit disturbing at first.
I finally always found my way, but those things weren't very intuitive

My experience with mailify

Avaliado em 11/09/2019
Marlin M.
systems engineer
Publicidade e marketing, 1001-5000 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Mailify It is very easy to use and very Intuitive It doesn't take long to get used to it I can also create campaigns through templates which makes it quicker to create a campaign

Desvantagens: Its price is a bit high apart from that is not yet found something bad

Multiple campaing channels on the same tool.

Avaliado em 03/12/2019
Emilio M.
QA Engineer
Rádio e televisão, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We needed to run a campaign on more than one channel, this product groups several.

Vantagens: Unlimited contacts, but it will cost you on that basis. The editor is quite good, and it allows for local content creation.

Desvantagens: The plans are a bit pricey, and for most basic users it is a bit difficult to justify even the lowest tier.

Mailchimp should be scared of this new solution!

Avaliado em 05/02/2018
Colin B.
CMO
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Gain of time, gain of money! :)

Vantagens: Easy to use
Support easy to reach
Lots of features
A real email marketing tool usable on both desktop and webapp

Desvantagens: Kind of confusing at first since I come from a 5 years intensive use of MailChimp but at the end, I find it more user friendly.