Very necessary

Avaliador Verificado
Mental health counseling intern
Clínica de saúde mental, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: This is a HIPPA complaint video chatting service so it’s so useful to have confidential sessions or supervision without breaking any laws. I’ve recommended it to several people in my current company already. I also don’t understand how this is different from other video services that makes this specifically HIPPA complaint

Vantagens: This allowed me to discuss cases and have sessions / supervision while knowing that I was safe from breaking any confidentiality laws.

Desvantagens: When I was using this I never got the hang of how to add others and call. This meant I had to wait for my supervisor to call me each time.

Brilliant for TeleMedicine Usees

Avaliado em 10/09/2019
Rob O.
Therapist
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: VSee is a brilliant piece of software, is much more secure than Skype and so much more suited to using for telemedicine purposes. It's quick, easy to use and allows me to connect reliably with clients around the world. Highly recommended!

Vantagens: I really like the fact that VSee is operational with only low bandwidth, meaning that I can communicate with my clients even when I am in my office and they are not at home. The software works just as well on a mobile device as it does on a desktop PC, and so this gives my clients choice and flexibility as to how to connect.

Desvantagens: There aren't too many 'cons' that I've come across with VSee, but if there is one it's that the system doesn't always notify when my clients connect in the VSee system, meaning that we both often have to 'add' each other to ensure that we are connected.

Great System

Avaliado em 02/12/2019
Nathan H.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Very positive experience. Glad I registered for it.

Vantagens: That it is free. Video quality works well for what I use it for. Plus can have a signed BAA. HIPPA compliant.

Desvantagens: I would love if it had group video conferencing.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por VSee em 04/12/2019

Thanks, Nathan! All versions of VSee support group video conferencing. In fact, we regularly hold our staff meetings of 15-24 people on VSee. Just click on the video icon of any additional contacts you'd like to add into the call and they will be able to join.

Vsee

Avaliado em 26/07/2019
Robbin M.
Counselor
Hospitais e Saúde, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: HIPPA Compliant Software to hold online meetings.

Desvantagens: The sound quality was low and unclear. The software kept going in and out during the meeting. Very frustrating to use.

The vault of vaults for secret information communications.

Avaliado em 29/08/2019
Anthony M.
Network Admin
Rede de computadores, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: OVerall, my team and I can pass vital info without worries and that in itself proves to be the deciding factor for us.

Vantagens: As an administrator, sharing private information such as logins, passwords, and other critical infrastructure information is critical. Using VSee, this platform provides reliable and secure communication for our team to share such information without any worries of interception of our information. If you are in the IT business, this needs to be your secret backdoor encrypted channel. Look no more.

Desvantagens: Delays can be expected with this level of encryption. Do not go into this software thinking messages will arrive instantly. There is a few second delay. Also be sure to note, this is no frills communication. Don't expect bells and whistles.

Safe (encrypted and HIPAA-compliant), effective and easy to use.

Avaliado em 09/01/2018
Deirdre S.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: It is a secure, stable means of meeting with distance clients. Occasionally, I will open VSee right before a session only to find there is a new update but the updates have never taken a long time. I have learned to open VSee early to ensure it is ready to go at the time of my session.

Vantagens: VSee is intuitive and easy to use with friendly customer service that ensures one can get up and running with minimal effort. I have found it very effective and stable for distance sessions with clients and meetings with friends/colleagues all over the world. It has also proven its worth in group conferences between me in Virginia (US) and others in Canada, Holland, and Italy. VSee is far more cost-effective than competitors like Zoom. As a therapist in private practice, I needed a system that is encrypted and HIPAA-compliant. VSee provides this level of security and a BAA for lesser price per month, whereas Zoom could only meet these same requirements at a cost which is more per month.

Great program!

Avaliado em 28/02/2019
Lauren T.
Business Manager
Consultório médico, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Overall we are very happy with VSEE. We have tried countless other programs in the past that were not dependable whatsoever. This program is dependable, easy to use, and secure. I use it a lot as I work from home out-of-state from the business. I would highly recommend this program to anyone looking for a new telecommunications program.

Vantagens: This telecommunication program is wonderful. It's HIPAA compliant, dependable, and allows file sharing too.

Desvantagens: On rare occasion, the sound will cut out during a teleconference call. It's rare, maybe once out of every 20 calls, and it comes right back. I don't really have anything else negative to say about this program.

Great alternative

Avaliado em 26/01/2019
Kylee T.
Biller
Clínica de saúde mental, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: We've been using the program for a couple of years now for our clients who live in remote areas and can't access mental health benefits. It's been easy for our clients to use as well as our clinicians. We've also noticed that it uses less bandwith than some of the other programs we've used for this service.

Desvantagens: The only con I have isn't even really a negative. Sometimes our clients have had a hard time distinguishing which VSEE app to download on their mobile device because there is more than one.

Gave me a great chance to talk with my out-of-state medical team in a HIPPA compliant way

Avaliado em 11/04/2019
Avaliador Verificado
Principal (Branded Copywriting, Content Strategy, Brand Development, Creative Concepts)
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Used it once to communicate with my doctor.

Vantagens: That I was able to quickly connect with my doctor and her team. The chat function helped us get set up, and on the call we were able to see one another and share our screens. I was able to show her my MRI, which was really helpful as talking through things without a visual would have been a struggle. There were no delays or glitches and the quality of the cal was good. I didn't have a hard time setting it up or using it.

Desvantagens: It was not perfectly intuitive...I had to teach my doctor how to use the screenshare (which was a guess on my part since it was my first time using it.

Helpful product for therapists in private practice

Avaliado em 26/01/2019
Karen H.
Marriage & Family Therapist
Clínica de saúde mental, 13-50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: VSee is a helpful video software for anyone in the medical/mental health field. Personally, it's been useful for me to meet with clients when they cannot come in for a face-to-face session and I know it's HIPAA compliant.

Desvantagens: The picture quality tends to be on the grainier side and shorts out quite a bit, regardless of connection quality.
There also isn't an option to opt-out of the green audio cues visible during a call. They are helpful, but can be quite distracting.

Solid video platform to connect with clients

Avaliado em 09/01/2019
Amy B.
therapist
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: I have heard that VSEE is a HPPA compliant software which makes it great for healthcare professionals. I also love that you can access VSEE from a laptop or via a phone app for accessibility.

Desvantagens: I have heard mixed messages on if the free version is HPPA compliant. The software does freeze from time to time.

HIPPA Compliant Video

Avaliado em 19/08/2019
Kaitlyn F.
LPCA
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: It is easy to use - a lot like Skype, and it is HIPPA compliant.

Desvantagens: That my clients have to download the software in order to use it.

Clean interface, easy to use. Works great!

Avaliado em 29/08/2019
Courtney B.
Social Worker
Gestão da educação, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Loved how simple the interface was and how easy to use. Perfect for telemental health sessions.

Desvantagens: Nothing at all! Will continue using! Nothing to complain about.