Safe (encrypted and HIPAA-compliant), effective and easy to use.

Avaliado em 09/01/2018
Deirdre S.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: It is a secure, stable means of meeting with distance clients. Occasionally, I will open VSee right before a session only to find there is a new update but the updates have never taken a long time. I have learned to open VSee early to ensure it is ready to go at the time of my session.

Vantagens: VSee is intuitive and easy to use with friendly customer service that ensures one can get up and running with minimal effort. I have found it very effective and stable for distance sessions with clients and meetings with friends/colleagues all over the world. It has also proven its worth in group conferences between me in Virginia (US) and others in Canada, Holland, and Italy. VSee is far more cost-effective than competitors like Zoom. As a therapist in private practice, I needed a system that is encrypted and HIPAA-compliant. VSee provides this level of security and a BAA for lesser price per month, whereas Zoom could only meet these same requirements at a cost which is more per month.

Great program!

Avaliado em 28/02/2019
Lauren T.
Business Manager
Consultório médico, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Overall we are very happy with VSEE. We have tried countless other programs in the past that were not dependable whatsoever. This program is dependable, easy to use, and secure. I use it a lot as I work from home out-of-state from the business. I would highly recommend this program to anyone looking for a new telecommunications program.

Vantagens: This telecommunication program is wonderful. It's HIPAA compliant, dependable, and allows file sharing too.

Desvantagens: On rare occasion, the sound will cut out during a teleconference call. It's rare, maybe once out of every 20 calls, and it comes right back. I don't really have anything else negative to say about this program.

Great alternative

Avaliado em 26/01/2019
Kylee T.
Biller
Clínica de saúde mental, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: We've been using the program for a couple of years now for our clients who live in remote areas and can't access mental health benefits. It's been easy for our clients to use as well as our clinicians. We've also noticed that it uses less bandwith than some of the other programs we've used for this service.

Desvantagens: The only con I have isn't even really a negative. Sometimes our clients have had a hard time distinguishing which VSEE app to download on their mobile device because there is more than one.

Helpful product for therapists in private practice

Avaliado em 26/01/2019
Karen H.
Marriage & Family Therapist
Clínica de saúde mental, 13-50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: VSee is a helpful video software for anyone in the medical/mental health field. Personally, it's been useful for me to meet with clients when they cannot come in for a face-to-face session and I know it's HIPAA compliant.

Desvantagens: The picture quality tends to be on the grainier side and shorts out quite a bit, regardless of connection quality.
There also isn't an option to opt-out of the green audio cues visible during a call. They are helpful, but can be quite distracting.

Gave me a great chance to talk with my out-of-state medical team in a HIPPA compliant way

Avaliado em 11/04/2019
Avaliador Verificado
Principal (Branded Copywriting, Content Strategy, Brand Development, Creative Concepts)
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Used it once to communicate with my doctor.

Vantagens: That I was able to quickly connect with my doctor and her team. The chat function helped us get set up, and on the call we were able to see one another and share our screens. I was able to show her my MRI, which was really helpful as talking through things without a visual would have been a struggle. There were no delays or glitches and the quality of the cal was good. I didn't have a hard time setting it up or using it.

Desvantagens: It was not perfectly intuitive...I had to teach my doctor how to use the screenshare (which was a guess on my part since it was my first time using it.

Solid video platform to connect with clients

Avaliado em 09/01/2019
Amy B.
therapist
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: I have heard that VSEE is a HPPA compliant software which makes it great for healthcare professionals. I also love that you can access VSEE from a laptop or via a phone app for accessibility.

Desvantagens: I have heard mixed messages on if the free version is HPPA compliant. The software does freeze from time to time.

HIPPA Compliant Video

Avaliado em 19/08/2019
Kaitlyn F.
LPCA
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: It is easy to use - a lot like Skype, and it is HIPPA compliant.

Desvantagens: That my clients have to download the software in order to use it.

Vsee

Avaliado em 26/07/2019
Robbin M.
Counselor
Hospitais e Saúde, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: HIPPA Compliant Software to hold online meetings.

Desvantagens: The sound quality was low and unclear. The software kept going in and out during the meeting. Very frustrating to use.