Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre JotForm

Ideal for businesses of all sizes, it is a form building tool that helps users create survey forms while also reviewing submissions.

Saiba mais sobre o JotForm

Exibindo 490 avaliações

Sergio G.
CTO
Serviços de informação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/07/2020

"Formulário para Ticket de Help Desk"

Vantagens: O produto é fácil de configurar, possui form analytics entre outras funções para administradores e resolveu o problema de suporte de TI em nossa empresa. Sua integração com outros serviços foi essencial para conseguirmos criar um fomulário de help desk e recebermos a solicitação do usuário via Trello. A equipe de help desk de TI tornou-se mais produtiva com essa ferramente.

Desvantagens: No geral não tenho reclamações. Como adendo, poderia haver um tutorial explicando todas as funções dos sistema, templates e um chat online para dúvidas e suporte.

por JotForm em 16/09/2020

Thanks for the nice review and we are glad to be part of the solution. For questions and tutorials, you can refer to our user guide section http://www.jotform.com/help/. You can also contact us in our Support System through our contact form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/.

• Avaliado em 06/07/2020
Daniel F.
Marketing & Comms Team Leader
Hospitais e Saúde, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/06/2020

"Full featured form software"

Comentários: Jotform is a key system for automating our information flows, especially collecting media files.

Vantagens: Easy for everyone in the team to use. Great conditional logic. Very useful widgets e.g. signature collection, photo/camera upload.

Desvantagens: More competitive pricing would be helpful - otherwise raising the monthly submission limits.

por JotForm em 16/09/2020

Thanks for sharing your great pros. That's appreciated.
Unfortunately, we do not have any other pricing besides what you see on our pricing page http://www.jotform.com/pricing/ as of the moment. Our pricing is mainly based on usage. However, to get a permanent increase in your submissions limit, you can complete the Get More task on your My Account section https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/getmore.
Regards!

• Avaliado em 11/06/2020
Kathleen C.
Marketing Director
Educação superior, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/01/2020

"Form Builder that keeps getting Better"

Comentários: I create all the forms and share them with several faculty and staff here at the College. The software very intuitive, so there's little training needed for others to work with it. The notifications are highly customizable, so for each form I can control who sees the submission, the workflow and the response to the submitter. I've watched the company grow, offering more support and more features, while still keeping the cost for the end user reasonable!

Vantagens: When Adobe stop offering their online form option, I needed a replacement! I researched a variety of options and went with JotForm. The top features are the ease of use (great interface even for beginners), available templates and the ability to export the form in a variety of formats - embed in a website, fillable PDF, email, etc. Another valuable feature is the management of submissions. Simple to use, easy to manipulate or expert.

Desvantagens: At first, there were some accessibility issues. The developers are currently addressing those issues; they just offered a webinar on how to incorporate ADA compliance. Most of the minor problems when I first started using JotForm have been addressed or improved.

por JotForm em 22/09/2020

Glad you find JotForm valuable for your needs. It is also great to know that your issues has been resolved.

• Avaliado em 10/01/2020
Sherry M.
Educator
E-Learning, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/09/2020

"Jot Form to the Rescue"

Comentários: Our school has been using Jot Form to manage our complex Covid screening process. Jot forms allow us to manage important and sensitive data with ease. Jot Forms are so clear and easy to review that I never worry that a vital piece of life saving information is missed.

Vantagens: Jot Form's best feature is the consolidation of the more complex questionaire into a simple results form. This feature makes processing the results of the form much faster than it would be if all questions had to be considered individually. We use our forms to survey very sensitive information so this feature allows for maximum accuracey.

Desvantagens: Jot form is so easy to use that, from my perspective, it could only be better if it reviewed and filed the forms for me.

por JotForm em 16/09/2020

Thank you so much for your perfect rating. We greatly appreciate it. It's always a pleasure to hear that JotForm has been a great help in your work. We are also grateful for your compliments!

• Avaliado em 08/09/2020
Toni F.
Marketing
Varejistas, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/05/2020

"Great Cloud Software but Lacks on Customer Service"

Comentários: Customer service to slow to answer. Upgrade dos not work.

Vantagens: We utilize Jotform for our waivers and camp registrations.

Desvantagens: We are limited on discounts capability for families. We also have upgraded several times now, been charged each time for an entire new account, then return the next day to be kicked back to the free level where we are over monthly submissions and customers can not submit forms. We have attempted to email for help with a very delayed response. This shuts our business down for several days each time.

por JotForm em 17/09/2020

Thank you for your feedback and we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience. For urgent matters, we kindly ask you to please open a ticket in our Support System here https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can assist you immediately. We will make sure that you will get help in a timely manner.
So far, we've been proactively assisting our customers with a quick turnaround time probably less than an hour. Sometimes we get too many tickets in a day so there could be a few minute delays in attending to your concern but we ought to answer all questions until the tickets are cleared.

• Avaliado em 29/05/2020
Jerry M.
Freelancer
Serviços ao consumidor, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 27/02/2020

"Easy to Use, and keep thing organized"

Comentários: Overall the app program is easy for any small business like to go for paperless but have limited budget. It is to go option. I recommend all my customer to use it.

Vantagens: Designing the form is easy and simple, and it has various options and plugin with third party service such as paypal, square up. And it has a free plan for any one want to test out.

Desvantagens: If you want to customize the layout or design it will be hard to do. Due to it didn’t well support with customize design. you might use CSS To overwrite but wasn’t easy to overwrite.

por JotForm em 20/09/2020

We have an Advanced Designer where you can customize each form elements in your form. You also don't have to be an expert with CSS. We have a CSS Helper that you can easily click and it will write the CSS code for you. I suggest you take our video course here https://www.jotform.com/help/300-Form-Designer-Tutorial-Let-s-create-fantastic-forms to learn how to customize your form in the Advanced Designer with ease.

Thank you for your feedback and have a good one!

• Avaliado em 27/02/2020
Antony T.
Ceo
Entretenimento, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/12/2019

"Better than Google Forms"

Comentários: I used Google Forms before Jotform and the truth is that I never switched back. Jotform helped very much me and my bussines.

Vantagens: - Very good designed forms
- Very easy to create a form
- Much types to select
- Cal also create a product form

Desvantagens: I didn't had much cons but I'm gonna say some.
- Takes a little more time to make a form.
- I had difficulty to add a white block.

• Avaliado em 03/12/2019
Magdalene V.
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/10/2019

"Modernising Contracts and Lead Collections!"

Vantagens: I use this program for my business contracts as I have been working on reducing my company's carbon footprint over the past few years. I find that this program is not only powerful, but has many customisable layouts for a very professional aesthetic.

Desvantagens: There have been times when my emails have either been rejected, or have ended up in a Client's SPAM folder as the I think Jotform may have been listed as SPAM. Unsure though.

• Avaliado em 21/10/2019
Ummar H.
Hosting Manager
Telecomunicações, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/01/2020

"Online Submissions"

Comentários: Receiving online forms is now streamlined. No offline document processing.

Vantagens: Jot Form has drag and drop web interface. Started working with forms is just as easy as simple.

Desvantagens: Prominent features are paid. Some fields are locked until you pay for them.

por JotForm em 20/09/2020

Thank you for your review. Just to clarify, all the fields are available on the free plan. Actually, all JotForm core features are available on the free plan except HIPAA.

• Avaliado em 20/01/2020
Dawn C.
Finance and Operations Lead
  • Avaliado em 11/12/2019

"Easy to use for collecting information or payments online"

Vantagens: Can connect Jotform to PayPal to collect payments with forms

Desvantagens: Forms are starting to look a little out of date. Could use more contemporary templates.

• Avaliado em 11/12/2019
Michelle F.
Adjunct
Educação superior, 201-500 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 09/04/2020

"JotForm Review"

Vantagens: It is very easy to input your information and create your form.

Desvantagens: It can be difficult to share the finished product and at times it is difficult to navigate to see who completed your form.

por JotForm em 17/09/2020

Thanks for the amazing review, Michelle. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are glad to hear we hit the mark for you.

• Avaliado em 09/04/2020
Eoin G.
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/07/2020

"Very Good and Constantly Improving Online Form "System""

Comentários: We are using Jotform for completing our onboarding "paperwork" with our new clients. The conditional formatting option is very helpful in reducing unnecessary questions for different types of clients.

Vantagens: Jotform started out as a simple webform application and has grown tremendously since I started using it in 2015. The ability to easily create basic forms with templates is fantastic. The incredible number of form field options and widgets makes creating complex forms with great conditional formatting options. HIPAA compliance and form Encryption make collecting sensitive information very secure. Customer service is quick to respond and people trying to use JotForm to create forms for Phishing are identified and locked out until they prove they are legitimate (it happened to me when trying to create an online W-9 for our clients.

Desvantagens: JotForm just released JotForm Reports which may solve my primary "complaint". While you can create awesome notification emails which shows the data collected, You are not able to specify in the notifications to exclude fields with no response. This was important for us and required we use a different vendor since we could not create a workaround.

por JotForm em 16/09/2020

Thanks for your excellent review. We are glad that your complaint has been resolved. By default, empty fields are not shown on sent email notifications. There's a setting in the email notification where you can enable/disable this feature. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/256-How-to-Hide-Empty-Fields-on-Email-Alerts
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us in our Support System through this contact form https://www.jotform.com/contact/.

• Avaliado em 27/07/2020
Christopher K.
PLC Technician
Alimentação e bebidas, 501-1000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/09/2019

"The Most Powerful Form Builder Online, Anywhere."

Comentários: Fantastic. From the limitless possibilities with the form builder to the knowledgeable Q&A support staff, JotForm definitely has a winning solution. I would recommend this for small and large businesses, from technical to food service, from cars to dress alterations, from vacation rentals to feedback portals. The people at JotForm listen to feedback and feature requests, I myself was able to have a widget updated after I found a bug that had previously gone unnoticed. You won't find a better combination of power, flexibility, compatibility, user-friendliness, and helpful support in such a refined package.

Vantagens: In short, everything. For starters, the ability to sign up for free and begin immediately creating forms that work within minutes is unmatched. I am impressed by the extensive amount of widgets that can be utilized for custom data entry, from QR code scanners to file uploaders to widgets that can perform custom calculations. The logic editor for controlling if and where questions, textboxes, widgets, etc. appear is very powerful and allows for virtually limitless form possibilities. I've used these to in conjunction with QR scanners to load pre-populated forms that allow technicians at my workplace to upload photos of machine issues, describe repair procedures, and even add parts used for repairs. Seperately I've also worked on forms used to report inventory / ERP data discrepancies that can be mailed to specific recipient groups based on which part of the ERP system is in question. I could ramble on about the endless customization with the design editor, the ability to do advanced back-end coding including the addition of dedicated HTML, PHP, and other code languages, the ability to integrate forms with everything from Google Drive to Airtable to PayPal, secondary integrations with Microsoft Flow, you name it. And the amazing thing to me is, the forms look stunning on desktops, tablets and mobile devices. And if you don't like how a particular widget looks, crack open the CSS on the back end and you can build pretty much anything.

Desvantagens: The power and capabilities of the system can be a bit overwhelming to a new user. There isn't an easy tutorial to get you going right off the bat, so you're left searching at times for how best to accomplish a particular goal with your form. That said, the Q&A portion of the website is very helpful, and the ability to ask questions and get fast feedback more than offsets any initial disorientation. The only other con is the weak integration with Microsoft products and web-based services. I'm not sure what the issue there is, but it has been a hiccup during my integrations and projects. There are work-arounds for this, but those are weak as well. That said, JotForm is always developing new plug-and-play integrations, which means this is something that could be seen in the future. And they listen to their users' feedback.

• Avaliado em 20/09/2019
Nathan R.
Director, Management Information Systems
Políticas públicas, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/12/2018

"Business forms made easy"

Comentários: We run the forms for all our websites through JotForm. The form responses are collected in a database and we are able to display the results in html tables on our intranet. There is even BI on tap, so questions that have defined responses, such as a multiple choice questions, can be visually represented on web pages as graphs. When it comes to collecting information, JotForm has become an indispensable tool in our arsenal.

Vantagens: I became a JotForm user when Adobe sunsetted its FormsCentral product and I've never looked back. With a little effort, truly anyone can build an attractive, functional form using JotForm. You don't have to know any html, CSS, JavaScript, etc. That said, you will probably have to know some CSS to get a form to look just the way you want it to if you are adding it to your website. At least that is my experience. While the the form builder does allow for extensive customization, I've found that I've had to add my own CSS to achieve the perfect look I was seeking. Fortunately, JotForm makes tweaking the form look using your own code very easy. JotForm is a very mature and feature-rich platform that contemplates nearly any form need, from conditionals, to calculations, to autoresponders. All field types are available and it's easy to set the properties for each, such as required, character limits, hover text, example text, etc. Using URL parameters, you can pre-populate your form fields, too. You can also use hidden fields to perform calculations or set up honey pots for security. Perhaps the nicest thing about JotForm is all its options are available to every form you build, regardless of which level you buy (or even if the free tier is all you need). What you pay for is the number of forms and the number of submissions. There are literally hundreds of plugins that extend functionality, all included. Customer support is top notch and documentation extensive.

Desvantagens: We purchased a tier that allows up to ten users, however, only the primary user can create forms up to the tier limit--the others users essentially have the limits of the free plan. The only way they can avoid those limits is by moving forms they create to the primary user and sharing the form. I've also occasionally experienced issues with payment.

• Avaliado em 17/12/2018
Patty B.
Director of Operations, Nepal
11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/11/2017

"JotForm is the best way to gather information from anyone, for anything."

Comentários: JotForm makes our team much more efficient. We're able to streamline processes that would normally take our team a lot of time to complete. For example, rather than posting a job application and combing through all the CV's that show up in our inbox, we're able to use JotForm to host the applications and easily view the submissions in one grid. We can also designate which team members should receive certain applications, so that everyone is notified in real time and there's no need to go through and forward messages. It's been so helpful to us, and I can't recommend it enough for automating processes.

Vantagens: I love how customizable JotForm is. You can get it to do anything you want, with as many custom conditions as you want. We use this for both external-facing forms like job applications, and internal forms like incident reports and expense reports. I love that you can not only receive an email for every completed form, but also easily download a PDF of each one or download a spreadsheet summary of all responses to date. Or better yet, you can have JotForm deposit all of that straight to Google Drive for you. The form features are very robust, and I'm constantly taking advantage of new ones. For example, we have a very long form that users can choose to save before they submit it. I've set it up so that they get an email reminding them to go back and complete the form later. I also use the e-signature feature, the "upload file" feature, and I'm constantly setting up show/hide features. As in, if someone answers "Yes" to question 5, hide questions 6-9. JotForm has added a cool new feature to make their email notifications dynamic, so that only questions that are answered are included in the auto response. It's wonderful!

Desvantagens: I wish JotForm did a better job with compiling survey data. The feature to graph your results is buggy and looks strange. I was able to easily download my survey responses and create my own graphs in Excel, but I don't think JotForm would be my software of choice for another large survey (we've only done one so far). I also wish JotForm offered the option to have a default email formatting style. As it is now, I have to go in manually to each email template on each form and add our logo and other formatting.

• Avaliado em 09/11/2017
Omar A.
Programmer
Contabilidade, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 10/06/2019

"Site @JotForm : To create electronic forms"

Comentários: The easiest and most effective ways to create a form JotForm.com of the early originators of the forms (if not the first) to emerge on the internet, and during this time they improve the service and make it perfect and second to none. Claim that they have the easiest service, when you want to create a form, you can see why easily. You don't need to spend money or give credit card information to use the features of the site, but they offer an unlimited number of forms and reports fields and forms. For this reason alone, you need to experience JotForm

Vantagens: - Is the location of the @JotForm : To create electronic forms in an easy manner and very flexible to support the addition of the boxes especially with the credit cards, and input information directly to you through several programs. Uses sentences if it is through, you can hide some fields and show them based on the selection
User
While most of the sites and programs to modify PDF files that can help you to edit the model or form you already have, the little tools give you the option to create a PDF form the full of yourself, like if you want to create a CV or a contract or something like that. Site Jotform is the place you need to mean to achieve it. It is a free site and wonderful to create files and documents PDF forms with different templates. All these templates were designed by site Jotform themselves to give to everyone without charge. Divided forms templates to multiple categories, such as certificates, agreements, contracts, resumes, etc., knowing that each category contain many other forms, so I prefer to use the search field of the site. Once you find the template you want to use, open it within the editor Jotform and then make your edits to any part of the model then save it as PDF on your device. The only problem here is the watermark Watermark for the site that are placed on each page, lists you must subscribe to the premium account

Desvantagens: Will fans create the forms difficult to leave this long email will take some time to respond

• Avaliado em 10/06/2019
Ashley S.
Consultoria de gestão, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/09/2019

"Awesome product, frequent updates, easy to use!"

Comentários: Overall JotForm has been irreplaceable for our company. So many of our processes have been streamlined and built around JotForm, it's truly saved us countless hours of time each week. Their customer support is very responsive and helpful in resolving any issues with software use.

Vantagens: We've been using JotForm for years as we've grown our small business to solve problems, collect data, and streamline processes. JotForm has been one of the easiest softwares to use, learn, and implement in our organization. The best part about JotForm is how easy it is to use - with drag and drop options, excellent customer support, and regular updates to improve building the forms. I would also add that it is unbelievably customizable. There are tons of templates to choose from that can be plug and play or drastically modified to fit the needs of the task at hand.

Desvantagens: There is almost nothing but high praise for this software. Most issues I've run into over the years (formatting problems, pdf compatibility, etc.) have all been addressed and improved upon with each update. There are still some issues with designing pdf files and editing layouts of automatic emails but nothing that impedes the functionality or use too much. I'm also confident that these issues will only continue to improve based on JotForm's track record of catering to its customer needs.

• Avaliado em 29/09/2019
Sam N.
  • Avaliado em 24/02/2018

"Super Helpful for My Web Design Clients"

Comentários: It makes it easy to get answers to complex questions from my clients. They feel relieved that they don't have to answer a plethora of questions over the phone where they aren't really able to sit down and research how they want to answer. A lot of web design hinges on good business planning, so I appreciate that I can offer my clients a more convenient way to prep for their website build.

Vantagens: I primarily use Jotform for a client questionnaire I send my web design clients, and it is super helpful. Rather than expecting them to know the answers to all kinds of questions about their branding, desired functionality, etc., I'm able to send them a form that covers all the bases and allows room for extra topics I didn't cover at the end. The form has a great drag-and-drop UI, with options to make radio buttons, dropdowns, text areas, etc., and you can disable irrelevant questions before you send it to a client while not losing that question on your It's easy to duplicate forms, limit forms to only certain users, review old forms that clients filled out, etc. And it's been free for me (I only send a few a month, since web design is my side hustle). I haven't needed to reach out to support, so I can't comment on that front, but the fact that I haven't needed support speaks volumes to the functionality and reliability of Jotform.

Desvantagens: Similar to Mailchimp, I wish there was the ability to see who has opened the email once you've sent the form. I've sent forms to clients before who seemed totally on board, but they never filled out the form and I wasn't sure if it was even received and ignored, or maybe the followed the link but didn't fill the form out. I also wish there was a way to view the client's answers in (somewhat) real-time, so that if they fill in one question, I can see that, instead of having to wait for the entire form to be submitted.

• Avaliado em 24/02/2018
Keturah S.
Executive assistant to the Rabbi
  • Avaliado em 18/06/2020

"Served it's purpose"

Comentários: It gave me what I needed. For the most part it did what I needed it to do. If something better had not come along, I would continue using jotform.

Vantagens: I liked jot form quite well. I use it for different forms needed for our ministries website weather it was a contact us form or an event form. Once I got the hang of it, it wasn't to difficult to use actually pretty easy.

Desvantagens: It is almost impossible to get customer service help. If I am having an issue I like to be able to speak to someone who can help me through it. I also had to bump up to a more expensive level because when we do events which occurs a few times a year it would exceed the form limit. I kind of wasn't happy about that. We are talking a few times a year not every month or more often. I am transitioning out of it. We have gone with a ministry management system that also allows for form building. I like it better than jotform and will not renew this year. Also if registration ended for an event I had to go in there and manually shut it down. There was not a cut off date/ time option.

por JotForm em 16/09/2020

Thanks for your feedback and we apologize for the troubles you've encountered. Just to clarify, we have a Support System https://www.jotform.com/answers/ where you can get help in less than an hour. Our Support Team works 24/7 from different parts of the globe. Though we don't provide phone support because we believe web app issues are too hard to handle over the phone and we also usually provide links, guides, screencasts so you'd be able to easily follow the steps to resolve the problem. You can also reach us into our support email at support[at]jotform.com. Feel free to contact us through our Support Contact Form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/ should you have any questions.

• Avaliado em 18/06/2020
Andrea S.
Gestão da educação, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 17/05/2019

"Changed my life!"

Comentários: Been using it free for a while, albeit we havent really got down to understanding it fully, so I took the plunge yesterday and upgraded to Bronze. As a micro business with only three of us, this is amazing. We now have a complete set of delegate booking forms that we can just send to our delegates who can instantly fill them in on their phone and press submit and send them back. And they look so professional. I havent integrated with payment options yet, but when I find time to work it out, I will. At the moment I am completed addicted to designing forms, even if we dont actually need them..lol.... its so easy, and just makes life so much easier for us. I havent had the need to contact anyone at Jotform so cant say what the Customer Service is like. But thats good I guess, that the system is easy so you dont need to contact them??

Vantagens: Fairly easy to get your head around and quite easy to see what the software is doing. Drag and drop functionality is great. The finished on line form looks great, very professional. Its easy for your customers to fill in and submit back to you. For your customers it works on laptop, phone, tablet easily. You can select different languages, although this is very restricted on what becomes translated. Not that expensive. Instantly updates changes but the links stay the same, so you dont have to keep changing any link information. You can download a report as well and access returned forms if you lose them on your email. Thats brilliant. This means I can access returned forms away from the office, when perhaps I cant access my email.

Desvantagens: The PDF Forms are a bit clunky, with boxes tending to jump all over. Not as easy on PDF as the on-line version. Its really frustrating that the scroll bar to move up and down your document is obliterated when you open the right hand feature side bar. You have to keep closing the right hand side bar to get the scroll bar back to move up and down your own document.. Thats very annoying.

• Avaliado em 17/05/2019
Sara T.
Graphic Designer
Design gráfico, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 22/09/2020

"Jotform + iPad + Dropbox = Contract Robot!"

Comentários: Fantastic! They helped provide a piece of the puzzle I was missing to give a solution to a client with a special need. The ease of setting up the form, connecting Dropbox, and even embedding it into the webpage we used was easy as can be.

Vantagens: I was faced with a unique problem with a client who wanted to collect contracts they used in their business (lots of contracts weekly) with out having to have physical forms floating everywhere. I used the integrations that Jotform offers - like digital signatures and Dropbox syncing to create a workflow to minimize paper, expedite contract gathering, and have a digital record with out the hassle! Clients could visit a special website that contained the contract on an iPad by the main entrance, sign the contract, submit it, and BOOM! It was gathered in virtual storage!

Desvantagens: I didn't find much I was displeased with when it came to Jotform. There were minor style tweaks that I couldn't get around when using the form inside of a website but it was so minor that it's not even worth the complaint.

• Avaliado em 22/09/2020
Avaliador Verificado
Director of Business Development
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/05/2019

"Great product"

Vantagens: I like the ease of creating forms within few minutes in few clicks. JotForm has integration with lots of third party apps which make it much more useful. I have used it to build plenty of automation.

Desvantagens: They have a great support channel but at times the support representatives are not really helpful. Looks like they are building a support community which does not have answers always. Also, there were some instances where JotForm's script interferes with modern WordPress theme's scripts.

• Avaliado em 16/05/2019
Devyash P.
Serviços jurídicos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 29/03/2019

"Superb Contact Forms or Lead Capture Form"

Comentários: SUPERB Form. We Capture more than 1 lakh + customer database throughout the Jotform and Build a Million Dollar Company from Scratch. JOTFORM is really helpful in our Entrepreneurship Journey.

Vantagens: We are using Jotform from the Starting when we start our Legal Tech Company in India around 2015. This is the FIRST Software for the Company where we invest apart from domain & hosting. We have to capture the leads from our sites and have to send the automation emails. The Biggest Pros, its all about automation. with the jotform you can simply send the automation emails even schedule emails. so you can say you are running drip campaign on jotform without spending on any other software.

Desvantagens: The Cons is Only the Number of Submission. We have Silver Plan from Starting which have only 10k Submission per Month so sometime we reached the limit just before 1 day end of the month. so just only for 1 day a company can't upgrade the plan. Jotform have to introduce the increase the submission as Add On Plans. Some Apps like Daily Digest etc. are not working on their platform

• Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 29/03/2019
Sarai C.
Designer
Fotografia, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/03/2019

"BEST FREE APP EVER, YET WORTH THE PAID ACCOUNT AS WELL!"

Comentários: I love JotForm, i’ve been using it for years. And now it just keeps getting better and better with the new Jot Cards. This is where information is split up and is dispolayed to your viewers in sections one question at a time instead of one whole long form at once. I also love the veriety of templates that are included. You won’t find another form system with as many options. Embedd Jotforms into your websites or use stand along pages. Either way, jotform keeps all of the information stored in one place for you while also alerting you in email when someone has completed your form. It’s great. Sign up for your free account today to see if Jotforms is for you.

Vantagens: JOTFORMS gives you an awesome Free account where you can still use ALL FEATURES for 5 forms and 100 submissions per month. You can’t beat this deal. And if you want to upgrade, then their paid tiers are very reasonable.

Desvantagens: The only con that I can possibly say that I’ve found is that the Paypal submissions are still too limited even in the highest package plan. So if you are using these forms to collect a LOT of payments per month, Jotform may not be the best option.

• Avaliado em 08/03/2019
Laure-anne V.
director
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 14/02/2020

"Packed full of functionality, even the free trial version; and INCREDIBLE customer support"

Comentários: Thanks for conditional logic, we are no longer scaring our customers away with a mega form. Only the fields relevant to their answers pop up. Thanks to the incredible formating, our form is now on-brand for customer sign-ups.

Vantagens: 1. Intuitive advanced formatting features
2. Sophisticated, yet easy-to-setup conditional logic
3. Customer service: answers are fast, detailed and on-point. They even film a demo of what they mean with YOUR example. This within hours, despite the fact that my questions could be quite technical/detailed.

Desvantagens: On two occasions, I have lost hours of work despite saving religiously. I haven't been able to reproduce this so I can't report ti.

por JotForm em 20/09/2020

We are beyond grateful for your amazing review and your awesome feedback towards our customer service. This just made our day.

I can only assume that you are working the same form on 2 separate tabs so it's highly likely that changes on the first tab overwrite the other. When experiencing this problem, we have a Revision History that would help you revert your form to its previous state. Guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/294-How-to-View-Form-Revision-History

Regards!