15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Freshchat

O Freshchat é um software moderno de mensagens para equipes de relacionamento com o cliente conversarem com clientes atuais e em potencial em todos os canais.

Saiba mais sobre o Freshchat

Vantagens:

I loved the fact that you could have live conversations with customers or visitors to my website. This way it is easier to make them buy a service before they leave.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes i forget to check the messages and i miss lot of chat queries because of not receiving desktop notifications for new chat messages. I check emails less often.

Notas do Freshchat

4,0
Relação qualidade/preço
4,0

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Freshchat tem uma classificação geral de 4,1 em 5 estrelas com base em 109 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Freshchat antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (109)

Amirullah
Amirullah
Product Specialist, Indonésia
Publicidade e marketing, 51 - 200 funcionários

Freshchat is User-Friendly Apps

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: We are very happy with the features in Freshchat, starting from Segmentation and even the Advanced Automation feature which makes it easy for us to create reminders for each of our Agents.

Vantagens:

Omnichannel feature from all social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and also Google My Business

Desvantagens:

Integration with Tiktok as well as marketplaces in Indonesia such as Tokopedia, Shopee, Bilbi or Lazada

Jessica
IT Specialist, EUA
Construção, 51 - 200 funcionários

Great Chat Option

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Overall experience has been fantastic. One of the things we wanted to do before we made the switch was test out the chatbot on our website to make sure that the transition was smooth, and we were assisted every step of the way with implementation.

Vantagens:

At all of the "nodes" there are a ton of options. Whether it be conditional formatting, api, pictures, links, carousels... We decided to go with FreshChat just based on how many options we can offer the customer, instead of just a question and answer format.

Desvantagens:

The widget is not as "loud" as we would like it to be when the customer is on the website. We wanted it to pop up and have a message screen ready to interact with the customer, instead of just the widget icon in the corner of the page.

Pauline
SDR, Espanha
Segurança de rede e informática, 11 - 50 funcionários

Freshchat Review

3,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

The option to create a chatbot without any coding or development needed; it is well integrated with the other products in the "Fresh" software suite.

Desvantagens:

The chatbot is super hard to personalise, hard to set automated messages and the configuration for workflows is very unintuitive and tough to setup. We don't always receive notifications, the AI doesn't necessarily show the correct knowledge base articles, the redirection to the ticketing system is not very well done...

Jayanth
Project Manager, EUA
Seguros, 501 - 1 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Freshchat is a very capable chat tool that is highly recommended for any business

4,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Freshchat is used as a Live chat on our website which has bots to collect customer information & smartly transfer chat to agents. Freshchat has helped our business convert more prospects to sales & increased our customer's support & satisfaction overall too!

Vantagens:

- Smart Chatbots- Chat automation- IntelliAssign- Smart Chat assignments- Auto-resolve, Labels- Integrates well with other Freshworks products- Strong customer support team- Simple to setup

- No support on weekends- Occasional bugs

Yann
Yann
Podcasting Consultant, Finlândia
Mídia digital, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

A solid tool to provide top-notch customer support through live chat

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Freshchat has been a solid option to allow website visitors and users to ask questions and for me to interact with them, provide them with answers or point them toward a specific web page or resource.

Vantagens:

The two things that really stood out for me are Freshchat's overall design and user interface and the ability to manage live chat conversations from either a computer or mobile device. The latter aspect is something one would expect from most live chat tools but I think that still isn't the case...

Desvantagens:

The one thing I didn't like much about Freshchat had to do with the smartphone app. I had two separate live chat widgets (each on a separate site) and in order to keep track of both, I had to log in and out from the app to access the interface related to the specific live chat. This aspect may not be an issue with some of the Freshchat plans but I found it not ideal since other tools I have used would make it possible to manage live chats embedded on different sites straight from just one dashboard.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: BirdSeed

Razões para mudar para o Freshchat: Because I had used another tool by Freshworks in the past and because of Freshchat overall presentation (features, design, etc.)

Seth
Seth
Camp Director, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11 - 50 funcionários

Clean, Professional and Simple Set-up

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I loved the overall chat features. The dashboard and app are very clean. The only reason I switched was due to price.

Vantagens:

I love how easy the dashboard was and how easy it was to set up on my wordpress website. The chat was also very clean, very easy to use multiple members of my team. The app on my phone made it simple to chat with visitors on my website from my phone.

Desvantagens:

While I started off with a free version, the paid version was a little too expensive for what I wished to use. I found a cheaper alternative.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: HappyFox Chat, Olark e Zendesk Suite

Razões para mudar para o Freshchat: I originally chose freshchat because it was less expensive than the other products.

Darien
Darien
Associate Pastor, Canadá
Instituições religiosas, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Freshchat is a quality chat application with a confusing backend UI and an impossible login system

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Freshchat is a quality chat program that can be difficult to setup and lacks the design quality of other competing brands

Vantagens:

Once I managed to create an account, Freshchat was easy enough to setup and offered a lot of customizable features as well as the ability to add up to 10 users - all for free - which made it a useful application for our non-profit. Their API was also very well documented, allowing for custom code to be run to allow for certain things like triggering the chat via URL redirect, all of which was beneficial for a season.

Desvantagens:

The initial setup of freshchat - namely creating an account - was nigh impossible, and extremely confusing. Freshchat offers deep integrations with Freshworks suite of products, but for someone not looking to use their other products, it became a nightmare to start. Creating an account meant creating an account with Freshdesk and a couple other products of theirs, then it only would let me login to the admin panel of my overall Freshworks account (which doesn't allow for access to Freshchat), and then when I finally found the correct login page for Freshchat, their gmail login system would consistently fail and lock me out. In initial setup, I probably spent numerous hours trying to create a freshchat account, and ended up with two or three different accounts - most of which I abandoned because they wouldn't allow me to remove the extra Freshworks products I did not want. As well, basic features such as chatbots & email responses to chats were all locked behind a paywall - with a trial that failed to explain their use - and a customer service team that barraged me with numerous phone calls & emails asking me to upgrade from their free tier, even after I said I wasn't interested. Lastly, and perhaps this is user error, but freshchat failed to generate any sort of leads on our website; apart from occasional use, no one used the chat features - which changed the second we switched providers

Arjun
Arjun
Programs Head, Índia
Gestão da educação, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Cheap and easy to use chat function for small organisations

3,0 ano passado

Comentários: It's been fine. Customer support was poor

Vantagens:

It has a very basic but good AI chat bot, covers most of the operational needs

Desvantagens:

The software does not provide a ticketing system, though their is an AI layer query management requires a desk

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Zoho Desk

Razões para escolher o Freshchat: Cheaper product

Software anterior: WATI

Razões para mudar para o Freshchat: It was easy to use and we had a startup plan

Chetan
Chetan
Director, Índia
Roupa e moda, 2 - 10 funcionários

Freshchat is the Great Customer Support Software

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It was a good experience, but we always wanted an amazing experience.

Vantagens:

Freshchat is the nice customer support software to help customers with immediate response.

Desvantagens:

It's not full functioned, according to me, and have the higher prices as compare to deliverability.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: LiveAgent, Crisp e LiveChat

Razões para mudar para o Freshchat: It was a better tool as comparison from others in my alternative list during the time of purchase.

Manar
supervisor, Emirados Árabes Unidos
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11 - 50 funcionários

Fresh Chat - positive and negative points

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: In general , its good tool for direct contact with clients , user friendly for agents like any platform can always be improved .

Vantagens:

I like the most that you can always edit , add or delete canned responses , so this can help agents to be ready always with answers to new updates .I like that its easy to be learned, not complicated

Desvantagens:

I prefer if there was option to delete a message after its sent to client , same feature as in whatsappAlso sometimes a new chat will come with no notification , even all notifications are on .Also it will be better to have a search option on the chats , based on the labels of the chats tickets And would be better also ,if chat can still be open for more than 24 hours .

Karan
Business Development Representative, Índia
Software, 51 - 200 funcionários

User-friendly interface & pricing structure

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Easy to manage tool that optimizes customer interaction, an incredible tool to have for a lean team. Much better than their competitors with respect to user interface, pricing, and customer support!

Vantagens:

We could set it up easily since we had a few Freshworks' products integrated. The pre-built templates setup for the chatbot help in answering most of the common queries, making human interference minimal.The dashboards are intuitive, helping us understand the functioning and areas of improvement. This helps us communicate with a potential prospect as and when they have a query.

Desvantagens:

Although the existing integrations help, I would love to see some more features added that can help us increase collaboration with teams. The mobile experience is not as smooth as what their competitors offer.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Drift, Intercom e Zendesk Suite

Avaliador Verificado
Roupa e moda, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A nice chat tool for your website, but could be better. Better when bought with the suite

Vantagens:

A great range of integrations available for the third party applications. Full of features like creating workflow bot, triaging chats accordingly, reporting, labelling etc.

Desvantagens:

Setup of logical functions isn't that easy and needs a lot of iterations and help. Not easy to setup. But then this is needed for advanced usage of the tool which not everyone would require.

Shikhil
CEO, França
Software, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A refreshing new product in chat industry but limited features!

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: - Great interface for end customers
- Limited features, but done right
- Free trial available with full features to test
- Great customer support
- The backend dashboard UI is good

Vantagens:

Just like any other Freshdesk product, Freshchat is a refreshing new addition. We gave it a spin for few days as the free trial is a full feature one. The backend dashboard is very easy to use and you can customize the chat widget. The chat widget UI is clean and attractive. Overall, the limited features that it offers are done right.

Desvantagens:

Limited number of features. Even the full feature version has less features as compared to other providers. From email communications, I believe Freshchat people are adding more features in upcoming releases. Other similar tools like Resend.io or Tawk.to give many more features in free versions.

Muneeba
Muneeba
Head Of Operations, Paquistão
Pesquisa
Fonte da avaliação

Bring customer servie level to the next level

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

I like that you can integrate this program with a lot of other ones, like Facebook Messenger. I like that I can message my team and customers in an intuitive way. I like that I can collect data from the people I want and "put them separately", like a favorite tag. I like the design, it's really modern. I like that you don't have a limit when it comes to having contacts, and there's this section that is called "reports", where you can monitor your team's productivity and you can see what you can do to improve your business.

Desvantagens:

It was a bit difficult to set up, but the customer service is really nice and it helped me with everything I needed to know!

Sanchayeeta
Senior operations executive, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51 - 200 funcionários

Decent software

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It is a decent platform to be used for your support team.

Vantagens:

You can use this software for your in house customer support team. The upgrade version has better features which I feel more convenient

Desvantagens:

There were a few issues in the normal version which is resolved in the upgraded mode

Prof
Software Engineer, Gana
Software, 11 - 50 funcionários

Complete Software Package

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I think Freshchat is one of the best apps for Live chat conversation...

Vantagens:

Its indeed a user friendly App.. I like the Live chat conversation because it fast and clear. And I recommend people like me out there looking for the perfect app for chatbot..

Desvantagens:

Something its slow but I think its because of the network coverage....

shahzeb
Marketing Operations, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Reliable and easy to use.

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Good.

Vantagens:

It's easy to use and very reliable tool to use. The website conversion certainly increased and we have better qualified leads thanks to freshchat. The support team is easily available and the overall experiance has been very good. Highly recommended for small and new businesses (pricing is a big factor too)

Desvantagens:

The billing is sometimes wrong and you have to keep a check on that. But once you raise a ticket, it is easily resolved.

Shubham
Software Engineer, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51 - 200 funcionários

Best chatbot application

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I have been using this to integrate this in my website to help people find answers to there concerns and contact customer support if needed.

Vantagens:

The ease of use and how we can integrate this in our own website just using the readymade javascript code. easy to create tickets in freshdesk and reroute to respective person .

Desvantagens:

Sometime the chatbot logo disappears and I have to reload the page to see it. Apart from this it works great.

Ines
CEO, Argentina
Serviços de eventos, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

great and simple tool

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I found a couple of issues and I had some questions but i didn't get any answer from customer support.
The tool is pretty simple and easy to understand
I would display and arrange the chats windows in a different way for
operators

The tool is pretty simple and easy to understand

Desvantagens:

I found a couple of issues and I had some questions but i didn't get any answer from customer support. I would display and arrange the chats windows in a different way for operators Is not clear the difference between visitors and prospects. Some typical help messages on the sections could help a lot. I would offer to users the chance to close the chat because some times is really annoying

Miguel
Owner, EUA
Telecomunicações, 2 - 10 funcionários

Fresh chat good chat

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Is good but change to Chatwoot because freschat is more expensive

Vantagens:

Easy to deploy and integration to website.

Desvantagens:

Need more integration directly to the chat example with messenger whatapp and other tool.

Yan
Director, Irlanda
Consultoria de gestão, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

We use it on our website.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We can engage more website visitors.

Vantagens:

It's well-balanced and not expensive, unlike alternatives. We trialed with other solutions but after we used free version for a while, decided to go with them. We also use Freshsales and both solutions integrate well.

Desvantagens:

No disadvantages, we are happy. Support is quick and I think they would be more quicker if we were in the same timezone.

Steve
E-Commerce Manager, EUA
Artigos esportivos, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Freshchat gives you everything you need!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: No serious problems and customer service was quick to help with anything I needed

Vantagens:

The software is incredibly simple to install and intuitive to use. It is also pretty organized, which helps when you need to assign chats to other reps.

Desvantagens:

It isn't very easy to search through old conversations.

Krishna
Krishna
Business Analyst, Índia
Serviços de informação, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to set up and easy to manage

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Good and easy to set up

Vantagens:

All required options are available. Reports and dashboard features are good.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the notifications do not pop up on time which makes the agents difficult to act faster.

Troy
President, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte: GetApp

Simple Easy To Use and Added a Huge Value to Our Customer Support/Training

5,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

Really enjoyed learning about the software as soon as I signed up for the free trial. I also enjoyed my interactions when their training and support staff who helped me quickly get this up and running. The day it went live for our customers we received great feedback about how accessible our company is.

Desvantagens:

Without help it could be a little hard to set up however their support staff was very helpful from the start so I should say their are no cons!

Armando
Armando
Central VT, Portugal
Produção audivisual, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A good alternative to zendesk

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Some of my clients need a chat tool for their Wordpress wensites. They need to be something simple to use and that can be used in their mobile phone.

Vantagens:

I like the way it integrates with wordpress. Easy to manage by my clients. Connection with FreshDesk.

Desvantagens:

Nothing so far that i did not like in the app.