Avaliações do Quickbase

Sobre Quickbase

O Quick Base é uma verdadeira plataforma de código mínimo para criar, personalizar e conectar aplicativos de negócios na nuvem altamente escaláveis e seguros.

Saiba mais sobre o Quickbase

Vantagens:

Quick Base was relatively straightforward and its low-code structure allows easy, fast input of data into the sheet. With this, then it can be accessed very easily by other coworkers, and others.

Desvantagens:

Reliability on services is sometimes difficult. If something breaks, you will need to understand what is broken and alert Quickbase.

Notas do Quickbase

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Quickbase tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 258 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Quickbase antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (258)

Brad
Brad
EUA
, Profissional autônomo

Quickbase transformed our business

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: My company is an energy efficiency contracting business with 20+ employees and $2.5M in annual revenue across residential and commercial business lines. Before we used Quickbase, we had used a combination of other software, and a proprietary software we built to manage our operations. Where these software fell short, Quickbase far exceeded. Simply put the ability create, extend, and change our application to meet our specific needs in a constantly changing environment is powerful. Our application has become our CRM, Project Management, and Operational tracking ad reporting software all built into one with a lot of automation and integration to boot!

Vantagens:

Developing on Quickbase is incredibly easy. Most business operators with basic business software instincts can start building in Quickbase immediately, or they can choose an application on their exchange to start off with. Beyond the basics, where Quickbase really shines is how robust of a platform it is with incredible functionality including beautiful reporting, dynamic filtering, formula fields and form logic, integration ability, and more. There's always a new trick you can learn in Quickbase. In terms of usability, that's really all in the app your choose to use or build. It can be really clunky or sleek. All depends on your ability to build a usable app. The design of the interface is basic, but they're in the process of rolling out a new UI called Mercury that looks great.

Desvantagens:

Quickbase does not provide a ton of customer support. They rely on an incredible community of users and developers as well as approved Quickbase Solutions Providers (QSPs) that customers can contract with for help with building their applications. But if you're looking to go at it on your own, you will have to dig if you need help with something. As savvy of as Quickbase user I am, it took me three years before I even learned that I had an account manager at Quickbase.

Farzam
Software Developer, Alemanha
Internet, 51-200 funcionários

Quickbase: A Comprehensive Database Solution

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Overall, we have had a great experience with Quickbase. It has allowed us to manage our data in a way that has been incredibly convenient and efficient. The user interface is intuitive, and the customization options are vast, allowing us to tailor the solution to our specific needs.

Vantagens:

Quickbase is an incredibly versatile and robust database solution. It has allowed us to manage our data with ease and efficiency. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for us to quickly locate and organize our data. Additionally, the customization options are vast, allowing us to tailor the solution to our specific needs.

Desvantagens:

One of the drawbacks to Quickbase is the cost. While it is a comprehensive solution, it can be expensive for some businesses. Additionally, the app development process can be a bit cumbersome and time-consuming.

abe
CEO, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 11-50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Disturbing Relationship with a company that should be there for your success

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: In the begining, we started using the app. everything was great until about a year in. im not happy and for the investment, take my advise, SPEND the Extra money and just use Salesforce they arent the best platform for no good reasons. we have already started using Salesforce and have befitted from the switch Greatly.

Vantagens:

This App is basically an excel sheet on steroids.

Desvantagens:

The app takes you through multiple steps to save, add or edit an app page. When it comes to process, this app will make you click "Edit" then once you enter your data you have to click "save". The "premier" users or platinum users is ok but when you try to speak to them, all you get is "good luck going else where" . The fact is, they will lure you in, but lets face it. once you move your database in, they count on you not moving it out.

Aykut
Frontend Web Developer, Brasil

Alternativas consideradas:

A Comprehensive and Cost-Effective Software Platform: My Review of Quickbase

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Overall, Quickbase has been very useful in helping us to create custom games and applications quickly and easily. It has enabled us to create custom forms and reports, allowing us to collect and analyze data more effectively. Additionally, the cloud-based platform has allowed us to access our data from anywhere, making it a great tool for remote teams. Finally, the API has allowed us to integrate Quickbase with our existing business processes, providing us with a powerful, efficient solution.

Vantagens:

I like that Quickbase is easy to use and highly customizable. It is a great tool for creating custom games with a wide range of features and options, including mobile access and an API for developers. It also has a great support system and helpful tutorials to help you get started. The fact that it is cloud-based also makes it very convenient and accessible.

Desvantagens:

One of the things I like least about Quickbase is that it can be difficult to integrate with existing business processes. It also can be challenging to set up custom forms and reports. Additionally, the mobile access feature is not as robust as I would like it to be. Additionally, there are some features that I feel are missing, such as the ability to customize the user interface.

Marlon
Intake Specialist, EUA
Terceirização/Deslocalização, 10 000+ funcionários

Quickbase for Manager Review

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: It will integrate to salesforce and it is very great product to use for daily task as a sales manager.We have guides to follow and scale to rate and quickbase really help us see and determine the standing or status of every agent. I love it.It can integrate with other tools such as excel, salesforce and others that help with making work super easy for us managers.It also help business track commission and compensation of agents since we are at sales. This is really helpful. Thank you Quickbase

Vantagens:

It is easy to complete and do my task, it has organize tabs and columns for me to use for my coaching logs and performance standing of my agents on a daily basis.I can access and control quickbase as ease and can also provide designated permission to people who can access certain tabs or tasks. It is well designed.

Desvantagens:

I didn't see any least in quickbase, as manager this is the product that we need in our program and it helps me a lot.

İbrahim
Mobile Application Developer, França

Easy to use

5,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

It has a database-oriented approach. It can also be considered as an online database. An ideal solution for people who use Excel. By creating a table with the web interface, you can automatically insert your excel data into it. You can create your own query screens, report screens, and even form entry screens with a single click. It is so useful. By switching to the mycustomapp tab, I can create as many tables as I want. I can make my changes by adding the columns I want to the tables.

Desvantagens:

Unable to define complex business rules. Only when entering the form, rules about the fields of the table can be defined (Required field, amount must be greater than 100 etc.).

Anthony
Resident Manager, EUA
Imobiliárias, 2-10 funcionários

Useful Tool

5,0 há 2 meses

Vantagens:

It’s a very easy and effectively operational tool.

Desvantagens:

The pricing connection between the tool and the other one at our disposal appear to conflict.

developer, Índia

Quickbase Enables Smooth Workflows

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

I have been using Quickbase for a while now and I can't believe how much they have improved the product. The last time I used it, it was such a pain to try to build anything. Now, with this new update, everything is easier and more intuitive. We are able to manage our projects more efficiently because of the streamlined design of Quickbase.

Desvantagens:

I can't think of anything at the moment - I really love this program.

Talent Acquisition Consultant, Índia
Emprego e contratação, 11-50 funcionários

Digital daily CRM

4,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Quickbase is such a powerful incremental tool. We use it daily to track tasks, opportunities. With Quickbase we are able to collaborate, generate workflows and then make the reports .

Desvantagens:

Quickbase does have its limitations in extending its platform through use of code, It'd be great to see the site take in user scripts which can be hard to manage from a security discussion

Nick
Director of School Leadership, EUA
Gestão da educação, 51-200 funcionários

Task Management Made Simple

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

I can see tasks completed by others and easily comment. I also appreciate the ability to integrate Zoom and Calendly.

Desvantagens:

The integration is helpful, but you have to launch from QuickBase if changes to Zoom or Calendly are needed, which can make it a little clunky.

Data Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Quickbase has a lot of potential and power, but is possibly a steep investment

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It allowed us to replace an old program that was obsolete and no longer supported by the original software developer, and streamline our company's data/workflow needs. However, we have to put up with system quirks we can't afford to fix.

Vantagens:

Quickbase has some flexibility, it can hold a good amount of data, you can set user controls for different users, and it can be customized to fit your company's needs. You can build apps from scratch or find apps others have developed and incorporate them into your system. You can do custom reports for your company reports or data collection, and save these reports in a spreadsheet format. You can filter your reports as well. It's based on laymen's programming language. They have pretty good customer service.

Desvantagens:

Quickbase is expensive, especially the more users you have. Some features require paying a higher price each month. Quickbase's biggest downfall is if you have the app(s) customized to do something in your organization, i.e. barcode scanning or advanced reservation capabilities, then that section of the app will have advanced programming language that you might not be able to edit. Our company doesn't have app programmers, so since our app was customized, to make significant changes we'd need to shell out big bucks to one of their third-party developers, or we'd need to have a staffer who could make changes. However, different companies have different workflows, so there have been instances where even Quickbase customer support couldn't make a change to what the third-party developer created, so your own company's programmer might even be at a loss. This was very frustrating for our company since we were led to believe we'd invest more money upfront and then just pay to maintain the software and have the support we needed so the app would grow with our company, not end up costing more if we needed changes. If you're a big corporation with lots of money, this is probably the way to go, but if you're a small company you might want to think carefully before investing in Quickbase for anything requiring customization.

Marissa
Operations Manager, EUA
Manutenção predial, 11-50 funcionários

Highly Recommend for Unique Business Operations

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall, we've been able to easily translate our spreadsheet and paper/pencil systems over to Quickbase. This has helped revolutionize our processes and save time for each department. We've also been able to quickly develop apps when COVID necessitated remote work.

Vantagens:

The key feature of this product for us has been the ability to develop a customer-facing portal and internal platform for operations all within house. We have worked with other software companies previously to develop something along these lines, but it never worked out as we run a unique business model that is hard to explain to an outsider. The ability to use our own knowledge of the business to develop something internally has been a game changer for practicality and reducing expenses - software development is expensive!

Desvantagens:

Some items that could be better include ability to identify duplicates, ability to easily select an item in grid edit beyond 1000 records (we have clients with many many many locations), ability to rely on the user groups and have confidence that these users will have all apps added to their 'My Apps' page.

Norman
Training Specialist, EUA
Indústria farmacêutica, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Our main project management tool

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

- Users can be taught how to use main features in short period of time. - Graphical interface gives good reporting of metrics. - Easy to use as a ticketing and request tool for interactions with clients. - Easy to find/locate previous tickets for prior projects and work. - Ability to make sub-tasks of a projects allows work to be split up and assigned.

Desvantagens:

- Inability to take more the three attachments for a particular project seems space limiting for larger endeavors. - Limited number of user licenses means only certain people can use/create tickets.

Resposta do Intuit

há 2 anos

Hey there, Norman! We'd like to thank you for taking the time and leaving us a review. We'd be happy to submit your feedback to our developers. Most of the updates and features we roll out come directly from our community. You can keep up to date with the new additions to QuickBooks by visiting our blog: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/blog/). We also recommend visiting our community page for tips, answers to commonly asked questions/support and more: (community.intuit.com). We hope you have an amazing day! -Jay, The QuickBooks Team.

VP, Technology & Information Services, EUA
Produção audivisual, 51-200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best database platform for building customized solutions!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Our major issue with finding a business system was finding one that could meet the needs of our niche industry. Most could meet at best 50% of what we needed out of the box and required extensive customization and development for the rest, plus changes to our workflows to use features. QuickBase allowed us to build the system we needed to support our business as it is.

Vantagens:

We love at how customizable and quickly we can build data-driven applications for our company. Our business has needed a business solution for years but was constantly at a logjam trying to find a solution that met all our business needs nor forced us to change our workflows. QuickBase being a platform solution allowed us to build a solution that specifically met our needs and workflows. And it allowed us to do it quickly with low-code, making it not just the most customizable solution but the most affordable one as well.

Desvantagens:

Being a company steeped in visual design, the look of QuickBase isn't the most exciting out there. We wish there were more options to customize the look.

Resposta do Intuit

há 2 anos

Hey there! We're so excited to read that you have joined the QuickBooks family and community! Providing you with the tools needed to succeed is what we strive for. It's a pleasure to read that QuickBooks works well for you and your business and that it allows you to build a solution that fits your needs and workflows. We recommend visiting our blog to keep up to date with what's new in QuickBooks: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/blog/). Wishing you the best! -Jay, The QuickBooks Team.

Senior Engineering Manager - Pricing Services OPAS, EUA
Internet, 1 001-5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent tool, but licensing and pricing make it less ubiquitous

5,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

QuickBase is an incredible tool for modeling business processes. I've seen it used for everything from small TODO lists, where a tool like Asana is overkill, to running the inventory and procurement process for Fortune 500 companies. It's sweet spot, though, is providing a way for small teams to customize their business processes. For this, it's an incredibly valuable tool.

Desvantagens:

The pricing and licensing makes it tough to get started. This is a tool that would benefit from a large store of apps. Like a connection to Asana or Trello, the ability to push GPS coordinates from a cellphone (for field service operations), etc. It's hard to get started developing these because they don't have developer accounts, and the trial is only 30 days long.

Marketing Director, EUA
Telecomunicações, 1 001-5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Quickbase helps keep my projects on track and on budget

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

I might be out of the norm here for Quickbase, but my team primarily uses it as a ticketing solution. We work with departments across my organization that require our team's knowledge and expertise, and keeping track of requests and tickets before Quickbase was a pain. I relied on my team to mark their own requests and to share them with others, but sometimes requests or tickets fell through the cracks. With Quickbase, I can stay on top of my team's requests and delegate tasks where appropriate.

Desvantagens:

Quickbase is feature rich, but it is not the prettiest software I've ever used. While I do appreciate the simplicity, the UI/UX might be a turn off for new users just learning the ropes.

Rome
Freelancer, EUA
Software, Profissional autônomo

Quickbase is home.

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall, I thought Quickbase blew the top off of any other data management software I have ever seen. The fact that I didn’t need to use excel or numbers or my notes for data management anymore after I consolidated my data into Quickbase, made me feel professional. Each import took no time at all and I finally can breathe because everything is in one spot and not clustered. The table/chart building side of Quickbase is very fluent and easy to understand, even for software amateurs!

Vantagens:

I liked how easy it was to import all of my data that I was already using on all types of different softwares. I run a cellphone repair business and using the relationship feature really helped me build the goals virtually on Quickbase. Seeing everything laid out in one place makes me happy.

Desvantagens:

When it comes to paper receipts/documents, I feel like there could be something for transferring documents through maybe taking a picture for your phone. Not everyone has a scanner (that they know how to use) and now days taking a picture on your phone is far more accessible.

Patricia
Operations, EUA
Manutenção predial, 201-500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Quickbase is the future of Databases

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: If you are looking to streamline your data and have it available for all your company to have access at their fingertips... this is the application you need. We are a large Fuel provider and have started utilizing Quickbase applications for purchase orders, fleet management, parts returned, functions tremendously saves, etc. It has unified processes within the company that were never able to stick before. Data is retrievable quickly for instant answers. We learn from it every day and it has functions tremendously. Easy to use to develop apps for simple tasks or complex customer databases. Everyone should be using Quickbase!

Vantagens:

The convenience and ease of the drop down functions to input data and then search it a plethora of ways for easy quick answers

Desvantagens:

Quickbase should provide more training and or tips that are easy to find and follow without having to pay for a seminar.

Daniel
Brasil
Serviços ao consumidor, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

An almost perfect tool for SMBs

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Easy transition from excel to quickbase. Very intuitive to import and create data-bases. I dont have any further programing background (except the programing classes I had during my engineering graduation), but still I was able to set the programs and reports I need for my company.

Desvantagens:

Lack of support for specific characters of the Portuguese / French / Spanish language, such as ç, é, è, ã etc. This made it impossible to use email synchronization tools (we use gmail) and even sending emails through the tool has problems with those characters. It is very bad to send an email with the name of an unconfigured company just because it has a simple caret. I'm not asking Quickbase to translate the tool, but only to make it usable by countries that do not use English alone. Because this does not allow us to use 100% of the tool, my note will not be 100% either.

Trish
Billing Coordinator, EUA
Manutenção predial, 51-200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

QuickBase is the lifeline of my daily tasks! Any answer I need, QB holds the answer!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: QuickBase has allowed us to streamline purchasing of numerous departments into one place. Easy reference to who, what, where, and how much is at everyone's fingertips. Tracking of parts, vehicle fleet info, uniform request... we have it all right there and it is so valuable.

Vantagens:

Easy answers at your fingertips to all your data. Organizing your purchasing, fleet, employees is a snap. Creating an app to is simple and quick. The functionality of the database makes our business efficient and provides quick answers.

Desvantagens:

I wish there was more help from QB regarding app building rather than contracting out services. When you need guidance and direction, they should be able to help you on the spot to create and correct your app to get you up and running.

Paul
Creative Technical Specialist, EUA
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

QuickBase is a great way to get lots of people get lots of things done

4,5 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

It's super flexible - lots of 'get you started' simple things. intuit is providing more training about how to solve basic problems leading to more complex problems. great online support tools, a nice community for extra solutions it's really fast, and has great uptime can set it up to be super secure, and still let 'anyone' use parts without violating secure area flexible with a fair amount of customization

Desvantagens:

it's a little pricey if you only use the toolset to solve a single issue. we have 7 different systems now that tie into each other, and that's made the $$ work out much better. you can't always get things to visually look the way you want to

Harish
Business Development Manager, Índia
Bens de consumo, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

The best application to build your business empire.

Vantagens:

QuickBase helps the users to create a workspace easily. The users could do this even without any knowledge of coding. The interface is very simple and neat. This application can be especially helpful and easy for users who are well equipped with Excel. Though initially there shall be some trouble in getting what you require, a little research can help you to build a great application. It is completely worth the money that is being spent on it.

Desvantagens:

The support team is not very efficient. The only provided method of contacting them is through emails, which take several days for a response. Other queries need to be dealt with the Solution Providers.

Shari
Project Coordinator,
, 51-200 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Database software being used for Project Management and collection of data for Accounting

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I like the premise of QB and the ability to become what it needs to become. However, if basing my review on what I need it for, which is Project Management, Estimating and Accounting, it would take a lot of time and money to 'become' close to what is needed and some features such as Estimating, would never be able to accomplish what we need on the General Construction platform.

Vantagens:

The ability/option to customize as needed. The ability to add other modules and manipulate the user interface.

Desvantagens:

The lack of functions needed unless customized. Unless you have an IT person on-board or handy, it is unlikely that you will get the results you want without creating other issues. We had a dedicated employee with QB experience, to work on QB build-out only and even she had difficulty creating and modifying to make the program work for several different divisions within our company, all with different needs.

RICHARD
Project Manager, EUA
Manutenção predial, 201-500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Overall Review

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: WE are extremely satisfied with this product

Vantagens:

It is very easy to use, easy to customize, easy to roll out to all departments with a very small "learning curve" for the employees.

Desvantagens:

Certain features are lacking such as: No availability to just choose a color for a field and or text. If a field is required and not chosen, an error message is generated but it does not take you to that field. On large databases this is cumbersome.

Adith
System Administrator, Índia
Serviços financeiros, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Get your data captured and stored at ease by using the Quick base

Vantagens:

Data including the very minor details are displayed, helping the management to make good decisions. You can create a report very quickly and these reports get send to the concerned staff automatically. You can customize the application according to your requirements. The import feature helps you enter bulk data. The application is synchronized, and whatever edits you make will be instantly done. You can customize the layout, the application has an easy to use interface. You get email notifications based on your invoices, delivery, and other updates. It does not take a tech-savvy person to work on the application.

Desvantagens:

The graphics capabilities are less when compared to other applications. The absence of regular audit trails.