Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Jibble

Jibble é um aplicativo de relógio de ponto gratuito para folha de pagamento, frequência, conformidade.

Fácil de usar. Gratuito para sempre. Usuários ilimitados.

Saiba mais sobre o Jibble

Exibindo 150 avaliações

Sammad N.
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/08/2019

"Transformed the way we run our business"

Comentários: As previously stated no issues so far and makes life a lot more simpler

Vantagens: Accessibility, Ease of use, traceability and reports just to name a few

Desvantagens: Honestly cannot say that there was anything that I disliked, however if you could integrate with IoT devices to automate the process.

por Jibble em 14/08/2019

Thanks for the 5 stars, Sammad!
have

Integration to IoT devices sounds cool but at the moment, we don't have that as a priority.

Again, thanks for letting us know how much Jibble has transformed the way you run your business.

• Avaliado em 09/08/2019
Jonathan R.
Consultoria de gestão, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/08/2020

"Jibble keeps you focused & efficient with multiple remote teams in different locations/time zones."

Comentários: We have been testing how the team adopts Jibble by slowly turning add-ons or functionalities on. It can be very helpful as a virtual check-in and become very specific as your remote team begins to cowork or move. I had tested and used Jibble during 2016. Then again set up a remote team in 2019.
As soon as we have more than 1 remote team, in different locations, it is our go-to time tracking and activity/efforts management tool.

Vantagens: Jibble has been very useful so far to become more aware of effort and focus.
We benefit the most from our remote team management making different working schedule templates and assigning to teams; plus the tool reinforces policies such as working from authorized locations.

Desvantagens: A desired feature might be the possibility to invite bots from multiple, differentJibble teams in a MS Teams domain/platform. Currently, we may only invite 1 Jibble team per MS Teams domain. This may allow us to assign a Jibble team to team/group in a MS Teams domain. Integrations are becoming better.

por Jibble em 22/08/2020

Hi Jonathan,

Great to see how Jibble helped you with tracking time especially for your remote teams.

The 1 Jibble team to 1 MS team limitation is on the MS teams side and there is no workaround at the moment. We'll let you know if that becomes a possibility in the future.

Cydney I.
Customer Service Representative
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/05/2019

"Need an attendance and time tracker for a small team? Look no further!"

Comentários: It used to be hard to keep track of where our team was spending the most time. What were our most productive timeframes? What was taking up too much time with very little ROI? I love that Jibble allows us to be able to clock in for specific projects or tasks. It was like saying goodbye to time wasted!

Vantagens: I love that Jibble can easily be integrated with our team's communication platform, Slack, so we can clock in remotely and on mobile. Talk about working from anywhere and everywhere, productively!

Desvantagens: I don't think it's user-friendly for those who don't come from a tech background or are used to positions where you have multiple systems to keep track of daily.

por Jibble em 29/05/2019

Hi Cydney,

Thanks for your honest feedback. I was thrilled to read that Jibble adds significant value to your team's productivity!

At the same time I understand your concerns on usability which is something high on our improvements list :).

I'm curious as to why you rated our support & overall quality a bit lower though, is there anything specific you believe we can improve on?

• Avaliado em 21/05/2019
Nicky C.
Veterinária, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/08/2020

"A good product for our needs"

Comentários: I have found that Jibble really makes it much easier to manage my staff's working hours and with the facial recognition feature there is no question about who was there or not.
As said above, the cost escalates from the basic cost as soon as you start using the features, but as a boss who is not always on the salon floor, it keeps track very well for my needs.

Vantagens: This is easy to use for the staff, although they are forgetful sometimes. But then as admin, I can adjust as necessary.
I use this as a non-negotiable tool to distribute pooled tips

Desvantagens: The cost of the product mounts up quite quickly.
If the feature exists, I haven't found how to enter leave hours into the system. Sometimes my staff take hours out of their annual leave for holidays off etc... I need to be able to incorporate this into the Jibble System. Presently I am doing this manually

por Jibble em 19/08/2020

Hi Nicky!

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. Leave Management is coming soon so hang in there. We are excited as much as you are!

João R.
Software Developer
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/03/2020

"Good for Clocking In/out Business Team Tracking, not as good for Project Milestones"

Comentários: Simply measuring my hours. Ideally, I could measure projects milestones as well(but based on my next responses you will see why I do not).

Vantagens: The fact I can see weekly, monthly and that I can edit my clock-ins and outs.

Desvantagens: The fact that it has to be sync. with google time. Not entirely sure what happens, but sometimes I press I clock-in on the phone and it just does not. No register stays on the phone. I believe it might be due to wireless connection though, yet no warning is given on the mobile application, at least that I am aware of.

por Jibble em 01/04/2020

Hi Jo?o,

Thanks for leaving a review! Jibble doesn't have project milestones which is typical for a Project Management app which we are not but we are glad that it serves the purpose for your time tracking.

For the mobile app issue, kindly reach out to our support team via email ([email protected]) or via in-app chat. Internet connection plays a big role in the mobile app's performance but we have to check the root cause of any issues that you may encounter so please do reach out to our support team whenever you encounter any trouble.

• Avaliado em 27/03/2020
Shilles steven A.
Executive
Internet, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/05/2020

"A great app for attendance tracking"

Comentários: I’ve switched between multiple apps and wasn’t satisfied with the performance until I came across Jibble. This app had all the great features and the app itself is very user friendly.

Vantagens: All in one app for attendance, geo tagging, location tracking and more.

Desvantagens: Free version has many restrictions. But still worthwhile.

por Jibble em 23/05/2020

Hi Shilles Steven,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.

We just made some power-ups available on the Free plan (Geolocation, Facial Recognition, Work Schedules, and Mobile+). These are new reasons to love Jibble more. :)

Luis F.
finance manager
Varejistas, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/04/2020

"Very useful"

Comentários: Help the team to understand what are the task more time consuming, making clear the potencial of each one for optimizating

Vantagens: It is very important for us to understand where are we consuming our ressorces (time) so Jibble is quite handy here. Easy to use

Desvantagens: It could be nice to have a window always on top informing what is the time and current task being charged. It might help to reduce mistakes on missing punch and also give an ideia about how much time I have already spent.
Also could be interesting to have a time budget. To assess performance by the end of the day

por Jibble em 15/04/2020

Hi Luis,

Great to see your honest feedback and happy to know that our app helped your team become more productive and efficient.

Your suggestion for a window or like a widget that is always on top could be an update we can do for our desktop app. This is listed together with the time budget feature though I can't give a timeline at the moment, but we'll let you know once it is available.

• Avaliado em 12/04/2020
Ashleigh H.
BDM
Contabilidade, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/07/2020

"Great for keeping track of who's in the office"

Comentários: Great experience - worked really well for our small office.

Vantagens: The ease of use was fantastic. We had an iPad at the office door which each and every member of staff could 'Jibble In' and 'Jibble Out' upon entering and leaving the building.

Desvantagens: There wasn't really anything we didn't like about the software. Only problem we ever faced was that it requires internet to work properly. Would be great if it continued working like normal and then uploaded the data to the internet upon reconnection.

por Jibble em 20/08/2020

Hi Ashleigh,

Thanks for the feedback and we are very happy to see the 5-stars!

One recommendation I could give is to use Offline mode when you don't have an internet connection so your team can still clock in/out. It can sync later on once you are back online. Here's a guide: https://help.jibble.io/en/articles/3348665-how-to-track-time-without-an-internet-connection

• Avaliado em 26/07/2020
Shane S.
Director of Information Technology
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/02/2020

"Our Experience using Jibble"

Comentários: We have great results using Jibble, we can better manage payroll because no one has reason why they can not log in or out using Jibble. I can say their tech support is very good and responds quickly to your issues.

Vantagens: Because of how easy the mobile application is, we use it to track employee's daily work hours.

Desvantagens: I don't know if this issue with Android application but my current week is always one week ahead. I saw that it was fixed one of the updates but started to happen in another update. Other than that, I do not have anything else to say.

por Jibble em 11/03/2020

Hi Shane,

Glad to see your honest feedback and thoughts on how Jibble helped your company with time tracking. I do remember your issue with the timesheets and it was indeed quickly resolved by our Tech team.

Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review!

• Avaliado em 17/02/2020
Tenzin G.
Organização cívica e social, 2-10 funcionários

"Experience after using"

Comentários: Its just amazing. Solved all problems with biometric machines and so on.

Vantagens: Its easy to use. Offline mode is amazing. Location is also great!

Desvantagens: I just wish the software tells us about whether they left a location or were they continuously stay at their location for the whole duration through location tracking.

por Jibble em 15/09/2020

Hi Tenzin!

Thanks for the wonderful feedback!

We will have live location tracker in the mobile app in the coming months and I'll list this notification feature down though no guarantees when this will be picked up for possible development but let's see how it goes.

Again, thanks for the review!

Karim K.
Finance Controller
Design, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/07/2019

"A Comprehensive User Friendly App"

Vantagens: - The User interface is easy to understand and work with and integrates with different application flawlessly. The Application allows the users to use the services remotely just not only from a computer but also from employee's mobile phones making it more accessible. The reporting element of this app is also very helpful.

Desvantagens: - The app doesn't notify the users if the user login twice.
- Any user can manually change the time. We feel that this feature should only sit with admin rights. Allowing any user to change the timings can create inaccuracies within the record keeping.

por Jibble em 31/07/2019

Hey Karim,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.

You can actually set a Policy to restrict your members from editing their time entries. Just go to Settings > Policies > Enable Policies then set "Allow team members to edit/delete entries on their timesheets" to 'Do Not Allow" then click Save. That should do the trick! You can also set the "Require team members to Jibble Out before they can Jibble In again" to "Required" so they won't be allowed to clock IN again without clocking out.

I hope this helps!

• Avaliado em 25/07/2019
David L.
Director of Technology
Gestão da educação, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/08/2018

"Helping me get the most from my team and ROI on my projects"

Comentários: Overall pleased with the tool. The engagement from the team is high as the tool is easy to use and integrates with our IM client. The real time notifications has helped me keep team members on the priority tasks and reports has let me see which projects are time stinks or not delivering good ROI and where team members are losing time.

Vantagens: The webapp interface is nice to use and they have some useful integrations making it even easier - switch tasks during a slack conversation. Being able to see what my full team, especially remote workers, are working on in real time and also in historical reports is very helpful. Seeing how much a project cost in developers time when multiple members of the team contributed is so much easier. Support is just a chat message or email away and everyone has been really helpful even taking on feature requests.

Desvantagens: Isn't quite as flexible as we'd like so as we are trying to use it in a slightly different way than intended we have encountered some issues. For example we want to switch the tasks that our developers can say they are working on each sprint but deleting old tasks removes them from the historical reporting. Jibble say they are working on a solution to this but for now we just keep adding tasks and have tried to be more generic with the listings to avoid clutter. No Jira integration means we have to list the tasks manually - again something that Jibble may solve when they launch their api.

por Jibble em 22/08/2018

Hi David,

Thank you for your honest review! This great feedback for the product team to continue building great features.

Regarding your usage of activities, this feature has been released a few weeks ago actually! You can "disable/archive" activities now so they can't be used, but still show up in your reporting. More about that here: https://help.jibble.io/power-ups/activity-tracking/how-to-disable-activities-or-clients-from-being-used.

All the best,

- The Jibble Team

Weldon K.
Owner/Partner
Agricultura, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/08/2019

"Excellent product"

Comentários: Really like that my employees can Jibble in/out from the job site. It seems they more readily keep track of their time this way rather than on a paper time card. I also like the fact that at payroll time I can just log in and see all the times without having to collect time cards.

Vantagens: -Ease of use
-Simple to edit Jibble in/out when needed
-Aesthetics

Desvantagens: It would be nice to have a place where I could make a list of jobs or projects and where employees could pick what they would like to do and then check them off without the need to assign those jobs or projects to a specific employee.

por Jibble em 13/08/2019

Hi Weldon,

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your feedback but it looks like it's leaning more towards a project management feature. I can see the value in that though it is not on our roadmap. I'll put that in our feature request list for now.

Glad that JIbble helped you manage your team's time and attendance efficiently!

• Avaliado em 02/08/2019
Mónica M.
COO
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/07/2019

"Amazing reporting!"

Comentários: I can evaluate how much time the operative team spend in every client, so I can administrate in a better way the activities per client and per team member

Vantagens: The reporting feature, all the filters are useful and clear

Desvantagens: The extension for Chrome... sometimes works, sometimes not

por Jibble em 25/07/2019

Hi Monica,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review. I'm glad that our app's reporting feature has been helping you manage your team's time spent on activities per clients.

My apologies for encountering few hiccups with our Chrome Extension. We just released an update and it should make it more stable now. Of course, if anything else comes up, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always here to help you sort things out.

• Avaliado em 24/07/2019
May C.
Co-Founder Chief Operations Officer
Software
  • Avaliado em 14/12/2017

"Simple, efficient and good value for your money"

Comentários: Easier way to log in hours for different clients and track improvement of workflows.

Vantagens: Jibble allows you to create a team and create clients, which for our business, being able to log in hours for each specific client is crucial and huge help for billing, estimating workflow success and improving and optimizing workflow strategies. Being able to know how many hours we've spent in a certain project is essential for our improvement as a tech team. I like that we can also see weekly summary, edit and allocate to a specific client. We use Slack a lot and I love that you can log in and out from slack directly, you don't even need to open Jibble. Super efficient and easy to use.

Desvantagens: The only think I haven't found yet is the ability to create a project your team is spending hours on. So far, I have done it using the client tool, I create a 'client' for every project that is owned by our company and then have the team log their hours there, but it would be nice if you can actually create projects as easy as you can create clients and log in hours in. Not being able to merge team members is a little bit frustrating (one of my team members created a team member using another email account and it appears as an extra team member) so I tried to merge them, into the same member profile but you can't.

por Jibble em 18/12/2017

Great to hear that Jibble is helping your business, May! We are always working on our product and a project management feature/power-up is something on our long term roadmap, so make sure to check our updates once in a while.
Regarding your feedback on merging team members, I've shared that with the development team so that they are aware that you're seeking this feature.

• Avaliado em 14/12/2017
Avaliador Verificado
Managing Director
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/05/2019

"Great for small business time management"

Vantagens: The ability to generate 'activities' that can be clocked in and out of is a great feature that allows us to understand where time is actually being spent, which we can then use to see if new processes are time-saving or not. The application overall is also very easy to use - there's very little setup or 'learning' time.

Desvantagens: The mobile app for android has limited functionality, which means you have to use the web version for almost anything apart from clocking in & out. Access to a summary of total hours worked daily/this week, similar to the dashboard on the web version, would be a good improvement.

por Jibble em 29/05/2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us an awesome review. It's great to know that Jibble played a major role in your team's efficiency.

As we strive to improve our app further, we commit to keep it intuitive and user-friendly. Viewing of the timesheets and daily/weekly hours worked is already available in the mobile app (both iOS and Android) so please check it out.

If you have other cool ideas that would be great for development, do reach out to our support team and we'll definitely look into it.

• Avaliado em 24/05/2019
Sergio C.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários

"Value for your Money"

Comentários: We've found that overdelivery is an issue and by measuring all our activities, we've been able to adjust the time used for each of our clients.

Vantagens: Jibble is really easy to use and the benefit is huge comparing it to its cost. It has improved our way of executing tasks and helped us in finding weak spots on our time distribution.

Desvantagens: I think the mobile app can improve and be as complete as the web version.

por Jibble em 05/08/2019

Hi Sergio,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this wonderful review!

We are always striving hard to improve our software particularly the mobile app though we take it slow and ensure that all updates will go out smoothly. For additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. We'd love to hear move about your suggestions.

- JIbble Team

Queena C.
HR & Admin Manager
Relações públicas e comunicações, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/08/2020

"Jibble for Flare"

Comentários: Owing to COVID-19 and social unrest since last September 2019, we have changed our way of work by flexible arrangements, ie. work from home and direct to site
Although finally we closed the features of facial recognition and geo-location due to privacy locally.
In view of self discipline and transparently among colleagues no matter you are senior or junior staffm they can view other's In and Out time freely. Save administrator's time to extract report one by one on periodically.

Vantagens: 1)Free trial with on-going on-line staff with fast response to Q&A
Special Thanks to ANN for her supportive from the trial run to go live
2)Reports is concise

Desvantagens: 1) Currently, we are not using this app to trigger our payroll or bill to our clients base on actual time spent on different projects
Wonder we can enter some text /remarks if we are on sick leave or annual leave on a particular date then the report will display more accurately.
2) Besides onboarding call, if there is a PowerPoint (handy guide/one-stop) in showing your company history/background/key customers list and launch step by step will be better for SME business when admin kick off the project

por Jibble em 14/08/2020

Hi Queena!

Thanks for the review! I know you really need the Leave Management feature and we are eager to release it too so you won't need to manually track them. Please hang in there, our Dev team is working hard to get this released in a couple of months.

We will have a comprehensive guide in pdf or ppt in the future. That's in the works!

Again, we appreciate the feedback! :)

• Avaliado em 06/08/2020
Fatima B.
Alimentação e bebidas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/08/2019

"Jibble experience"

Comentários: Good. Made my job easier for sure.

Vantagens: I love tracking my staff’s clock in’s and out’s without the old punch card method. Waste of paper, time and difficult to keep checking.
With Jibble, even if I don’t log in for a few days, I can always see exactly how many hours the staff where at work or not at work and when.

Desvantagens: The only problem I have in using Jibble to track my staff’s times would be that they often forget to Jibble in or out.
So if they forget to Jibble out after work... by the next day it shows them as working for 24 hours.

por Jibble em 20/08/2019

Hi Fatima,

Glad that you find Jibble helpful for your time and attendance management.

It is common for some staff to forget clocking out but they'll eventually build a habit. If they have a fixed schedule, you can set their Fixed daily times and with the right configuration, the system can send notifications to the users in case they forgot to clock out. Find out more from this article https://help.jibble.io/en/articles/425824-what-are-all-the-different-alerts-that-can-be-received

• Avaliado em 16/08/2019
Prarthana D.
Organizational Development Manager
Gestão da educação, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/12/2017

"It's easy to use, and if you have any questions someone responds right away!"

Comentários: It's a great way to record staff attendance! In the future, once leave management is possible as well it could be a great tool for HR management

Vantagens: -Free version has so many options - it really lets you have a feel for the software while still being free
- Although some folks don't like taking selfies all the time, it's quite fun! And we've had some fun games with our selfies: who can take the funniest etc.

Desvantagens: - Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the name Jibble (lol!) but I think that's a personal preference
- It doesn't give you an error message if you Jibble in twice (I read up on how activities work, and I guess that's why it's there; but we don't have any activities, and I find that often people hit Jibble in at the end of the day instead of out and then I have to manually correct it - which is a pain!)
- I don't like that everyone can see the Jibble log for the whole team. I get that even then no-one can access each others timesheets, but I wish this wasn't public either (we have many folks who are quite wary of having their photos being viewed so frequently!)

por Jibble em 14/12/2017

Hi Prarthana,
Great to hear you have found Jibble to be useful! We have taken your feedback as a feature request to improve the usability of jibbling OUT, so the product team is aware of this.
Also, you are actually able to restrict members from viewing each others timesheets with the policies power-up. Check out this article to learn more about that: http://help.jibble.io/power-ups/policies/how-to-use-policies

• Avaliado em 12/12/2017
Ma. louren C.
Admin Support | Content Writer | Researcher
Imobiliárias, 2-10 funcionários

"Jibble Rocks!"

Vantagens: As a remote employee, I've loved tracking my time and being able to generate reports on what was done and how long it took to do the task. So far, I've tried multiple platforms but I've stuck with Jibble as it is easy to use, integrates well with our team communications app (slack - which allowed visibility on who's logged in or not). Also, it sends me daily, weekly updates on the team's timesheet.

Desvantagens: Actually, I love the app. But it would be better if it has a screen capturing feature like every 10 minutes or so, so we can monitor what the team/s working on and to ensure no time is wasted.

por Jibble em 22/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback Ma. Louren! We're always working on new improvements and your input definitely helps with that.
Also, we are actually working on a desktop app which would allow you to capture screenshots, it's still a concept but we'll definitely keep you posted when it's ready :).

Karen W.
Executive Assistant
Seguros, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/08/2019

"We love Jibble"

Vantagens: We liked the ease of use that Jibble offered. It was so easy and quick to teach our employees how to use it.

Desvantagens: The least liked about Jibble was the number of times that the software would crash and employees were unable to clock in or out and then an admin would have to go back and fix their times.

por Jibble em 13/08/2019

Hi Karen,

We are glad that you find the app easy to use for your team.

We are sorry that you encountered some app crashes previously. Please do reach out to us whenever you encounter issues. We'd definitely resolve any concerns sooner if they are reported to us immediately. We continuously work on updating our app so rest assured that you'll be using a more stable app now. Thanks for the honest feedback!

• Avaliado em 07/08/2019
Larissa S.
Team assistant
Software, 11-50 funcionários

"really helpful software"

Vantagens: That you can make lots of categories to jibble in

Desvantagens: people forget to use jibble, so it is always a big mess in the end of a week and the employees are adapting his/her own working ours without letting us administrators know. So we do not have a correct control about it

por Jibble em 05/08/2019

Hi Larissa,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the app and we are glad that it has helped you to track different activities in your team.

We understand that sometimes users tend to forget clocking in/out and it may take a while for them to make it a habit. If they have a fixed time schedule, you set notifications in case they missed jibbling in/out. You can check these articles or reach out to our Support Team for full guidance on how to set this up:

- JIbble Team

Chitraparna S.
Founder & Director
  • Avaliado em 08/12/2017

"A Useful Attendance Tracker for In-House and Remote Teams"

Vantagens: I liked: - ease of use
- privacy
- ability to track employee sign-in location with GPS
- the inability for team members to manipulate their attendance time
- if anyone is logs in from the app, the person has to take a selfie and post for accurate tracking
The last 2 I liked best because when you have a remote team, it is essential to track whether they are dedicatedly putting in the required number of hours.

Desvantagens: Only one thing - sometimes it takes a lot of time load. You have reload the page multiple times to use it correctly.

por Jibble em 20/12/2018

Hi Chitraparna,

Great to know that Jibble has been meeting all your time and attendance tracking needs. We release new updates every now and then to make the app run faster, smoother and more intuitive.

In case you have slowness issue just check if you have the latest version of the app and if you do, just let us know so we can investigate further for you. We don't want a slow app either so we will definitely figure out what's causing it.

• Avaliado em 08/12/2017
Omar B.
Founder & CEO
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/05/2020

"Great product. A must for companies, both old and new. Our startup loves Jibble!"

Comentários: Great experience so far. I'm very impressed, and very well priced!

Vantagens: The ease of 'Jibble In' & 'Jibble Out', tracking the team's hours and the location feature.

Desvantagens: In the future, I hope you can include a feature that can track absent days and the reasoning behind these days. For example, if one of our employees has to skip a day due to a family event, he/she would write a comment for the day that has to be missed. Furthermore, there should be a way to set the number of holidays that our employees get; in our case, 17 public days, 15 leave days and 5 sick days. With this, our employees can mark which type of 'day' he/she is taking off so that we know not to deduct his/her salary.

por Jibble em 23/05/2020

Hi Omar,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

We are releasing big updates in the coming months and those include Leave Management and more powerful Work Schedules/Shifts feature. These are just some of the things to look forward to and they'll definitely address your concerns.