Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Thryv

End-to-end client experience platform built for small businesses.

Saiba mais sobre o Thryv

Exibindo 232 avaliações

John S.
Insurance Agent
Seguros, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 02/06/2020

"Crafting your message"

Comentários: I really have had a great experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful and he gets back to me quickly. It's a good feeling to have someone like this to help me.

Vantagens: I love the central location for everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! Before Thryv, I spent so much time and money on different solutions for different business needs. Thryv keeps it all in one place, and the coaching along the way is really helpful.

Desvantagens: Well, it isn't a con, but there is a lot to learn at first. I would say that there are so many options, it can seem overwhelming at first. But stick with your account manager and the specialists, and you will be fine.

por Thryv em 09/06/2020

Hey John. Thanks for the review. We appreciate your thoughts and are so excited you've been enjoying Thryv! Please let us know how we can ever assist you. Whether that's a simple question or something more in detail. We're here to help! Thanks again! -Chandlor

• Avaliado em 02/06/2020
Angelo D.
Business Owner
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/05/2020

"Amazing business management software"

Comentários: Honestly, I've had an overall great experience with Thryv. They have great customer support and have the digital marketing tool of the future. Great price for the value.

Vantagens: I love using the social media scheduling tool because it saves me a lot of time compared to before. I also use the appointment scheduler on a daily basis. The reminders help me remember all my appointments and help to remind my clients of the time. The website widgets have been a great addition and really help increase the amount of people contacting our business.

Desvantagens: Sometimes when I am trying to access my Thryv software via mobile, it just keeps loading but never opens. That can get a bit annoying. Also, sometimes the software can be a bit glitchy, not load in certain areas. Also, the social media scheduling tool sometimes randomly disconnects my social media profiles and cancels the posts I had scheduled. That is a bit annoying as well.

por Thryv em 14/05/2020

Hey Angelo! Thanks for the great review. We are always looking for ways to improve the quality of our product and fix bugs/glitches. We love having SEO Marketing Masters as part of our Thryv family! Let us know if you ever need anything. We're here to help. -Chandlor

Pamela E.
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Avaliado em 27/06/2020

"HIPAA Compliant Reminder System Plus Web and Social Media Posts"

Comentários: They do all the work, they taught me how to use the product, they still check on me randomly and are ALWAYS so nice, upbeat and happy to help - the full Disney Experience!! You HAVE to check out their CONNECT conference, when they bring in major business speakers from across the globe to give you their hints, tricks, tips and business success secrets. Worth joining just to attend!

Vantagens: First, this is worth every penny!! Great client appointment reminders, you set the schedule you want and the client can set their own appointments or call to make the appointment. Tags help make client categories easy for things like client appreciation days, teacher or nurses day, birthday cards can be sent, the list is endless!!! You can mass email, AND they offer HIPAA compliance!! If you do the website, it all works together and melds with your social media, facebook, twitter, basically all 70 search engines are tagged. You can get auto posting or make your own or personalize what they have.

Desvantagens: In the beginning, multiple people (family members) could not use the same phone & email, but they do offer a tagging system for sharing an email & phone, so your message will get to the shared email & phone.

por Thryv em 29/06/2020

Hi Pamela! Thanks for the awesome feedback. We love having you and the team at Love your Healthy Life as part of the Thryv family! Please let us know if you're ever needing assistance, or have additional feedback for us! -Chandlor

• Avaliado em 27/06/2020
Jenny L.
Officer
Construção, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 26/01/2020

"Poor Customer Support, still withdraw full price from your account even though they said not"

Comentários: I had to reach out to their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about 1+ years ago in order to get my website fix because they keep on pushing from one team to another. I have been frustrated with their unprofessional customer services since 2017 and I'm about to send another email to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about this ridiculous charge of $199. This is a scam and rip-off from their customers who decided to leave.

Vantagens: If you have a full-time staff to use this software to run your business then it should be okay.

Desvantagens: 1. You need to constantly check your website because you know when they mess it up to become a blank page. You will not get an easy resolution from their CSR without a request to speak with the manager. 2. If you terminate the agreement earlier then they hold you accountable to pay them until the term expired. On the other hand, when the term is expired and they continue to charge you month-to-monthly without giving you the courtesy email to let you know about the term being the change. 3. I was 3 or 4 days into the new month and request to terminate because my contract has been expired for I don't even know how long. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] promised me that she will wave the 1-time pro-rate fee that give me the weekend to retrieve all the emails that I need and forward it to my Google account. That was a lied and on Monday I got charge for the full-price $199. I have appeal with my bank and call Thryv, they have the nerve to tell me that they are not going to refund the charge. If you are looking then stay away from Thryv.

por Thryv em 20/04/2020

Hey Jenny! Very sorry for all the trouble! I sent your concerns over to our Client Care Escalations team! They'll be getting back to you as soon as possible! Please let us know what else we can assist you with. -Chandlor

• Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 26/01/2020
Kathy F.
Serviços ao consumidor, Profissional autônomo
    Não avaliado
  • Avaliado em 15/05/2020

"Thryv Review"

Comentários: My Social media problems are being solved with Thryv. I will be able to be out there on social media a lot more and by doing so, hoping to grow my business more.

Vantagens: Thryv is an easy program to use once the customer support walks you through it. Their customer support really makes sure that all the training you receive, you understand. Great system. I like how Thryv handles all the social media aspect of my business, so I don't have to take the time to post on every social media site out there.

Desvantagens: The only feature that I don't like about Thryv is that when I am scheduling clients, it will not let me input more than one service at a time for a client. I have to schedule one service at a time for clients, and that can be confusing for them because then they end up getting multiple txts about their appointment, and they don't know what time their actual appointment is scheduled for.

por Thryv em 19/05/2020

Hi Kathy! I'm so glad to hear Thryv is making managing your social media a breeze! I'm sorry to hear about your scheduling issue. If a phone call doesn't work, you can always reach out to us by emailing [email protected] for any questions or concerns you have! Thanks for the great feedback! -Chandlor

• Avaliado em 15/05/2020
Barry F.
Escritório de advocacia, 2-10 funcionários

"Total Client Integration"

Comentários: Excellent

Vantagens: Communications with the clients. The scheduling is easy and the reminders to the clients which can be set up to automatically remind us and the clients of appointments are valuable. The client portals to access documents are another useful feature as well as the automatic contact campaigns to keep your business in front of the clients regularly even when their cases have resolved.

Desvantagens: There are many features that are not easily understood. However, the support has been very helpful in explaining and working through all the features.

por Thryv em 14/05/2020

Hi Barry. Thanks for the review! I'm happy to hear The Friedman Law Firm has been enjoying Thryv and that our support team has been able to walk you through all the features. If you ever have any issues or concerns, don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to make your life easier! -Chandlor

Elisa M.
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 21/05/2020

"Integration was a snap!"

Comentários: My overall experience has been wonderful! I enjoy working with the team of experts assigned to my business. I appreciated being able to give input and how easily it was to see the input realized in the website and being heard by the staff who gathered all the moving parts and created a cohesive platform.

Vantagens: I am grateful to the team of experts that integrated all the multiple parts of the business, and put all together in a great online package! Now I go to one place to interact with my social media platforms! I used to spend hours trying to coordinate everything!

Desvantagens: There's a learning curve I'm working with, not knowing the software and all the capabilities it has. It's easy to contact customer service with an email and one of the reps gets back to you in less than 24 hours.

por Thryv em 22/05/2020

Hi Elisa! Thanks for the great feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us whenever you have questions or concerns! -Chandlor

• Avaliado em 21/05/2020
Avaliador Verificado
Attorney
Escritório de advocacia, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/03/2019

"All Glitter and No Substance"

Comentários: We did not renew our contract with Thryv. Instead, we went with another company that specializes website design and marketing for businesses like mine. I checked them out on Yelp, Capterra and a couple other review sites. (I didn't do this when I signed up with Thryv and I should have.) I'm very satisfied with this new company so far. My involvement has been only to review and comment on their work. My recommendation to anyone looking for website and marketing assistance is to go with a company that specializes in working with your type of business and check out as many review sites as you can before making your decision.

Vantagens: Thryv is tied into the "Original" Yellow Pages. I liked the person who sold me the program as a package with my Yellow Pages advertising. All she knew about the program was what Thryv told her and if you've ever dealt with any high tech sales people, you know that their answer to any question about what the program can do is "yes", "sure", "you bet", "no problem", etc. Then when you deal with tech support that tell you that they have no idea what the salesperson was talking about. I believe that my YP sales person was simply telling me what the Thryv marketing people told her.

Desvantagens: 1. Its a "one size fits all program". If you want something that is specifically for your type of business, you need to jerryrig the program yourself and to do that, you need an IT person. 2. I have a small business and we're busy. We do not have an IT department. We don't have a marketing department either. In order for the Thryv program to work, you need both unless you or one of your staff people wants to spend most of your day playing with the Thryv dashboard. 3. Initially, support was pretty bad, but to their credit, it has improved during the last year. 4. The website design is base on templates and lack any creativity whatsoever. It took them 6 months to correct all the spelling errors. Its up to you to make any changes to the website and they tell you its easy to do. It's not. See number 2 above. 5. Finally, during the last year, the Thryv program did not produce any noticeable increase in our business. Almost all of the calls and e-mails we got through our website were from other website developers and marketing groups telling us that they saw our website and they could do a better job.

por Thryv em 30/04/2019

Hi,

It certainly saddens us to know that you were not satisfied with your usage of Thryv. We take great pride in Thryv, its functionality, ease of use, and the client support that's offered. If you decide to try us again in the future, we'll ensure a satisfactory experience every step of the way.

• Avaliado em 28/03/2019
Doug D.
Construção, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 10/02/2019

"Caution"

Comentários: It was almost a week of nothing but a waste of my time and money. I told the rep what i wanted my software to do which is write and send invoices and estimates plus a lot more but to keep it short they knew i was going to have a problem with my invoices and they said nothing. Charged me 775.00 for a month of advertising plus service writing software. I spent a week learning how to use it and getting it all set up. Could of been avoided had they said their service writing software is useless and if they have been blocked by so many big email groups tells me they do some pretty shady stuff. I wanted nothing to do with their advertising my company name and ended it immediately. Of course when i ask about my refund that i want in full, they say their accounting office is in a 2 day meeting and it is wednesday, so we shall see come monday morning how honest they can be. If they just would of accepted my cancellation and immediately refunded my money I wouldnt even be writing this review . Hope this helps, i had been looking into thryv for several months prior and they seemed like a great software, completely took me by surprise. There answer was to have my customers whitelist them. Can you imagine sending a new customer an estimate but asking them to whitelist you first. Insanity at its best.

Vantagens: I like that it advertised on over 60 sites supposedly

Desvantagens: I could not send emails to my customers, estimating would be 90% of my customers. Thryv.com emails have been blocked by AOL, AT&T, YAHOO, and apparently GMAIL too because i couldnt send an invoice to myself. My wifes SBCGLOBAL,NET worked very well. Yeah they dont bother to tell you this up front.

por Thryv em 29/03/2019

Hi Doug,

I'm very sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction and issues outlined in your review. The satisfaction of our clients means the world to us here at Thryv. This matter has been escalated and we'll be reaching out to soon to address all concerns.

Thanks,

• Avaliado em 10/02/2019
Diane M.
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/02/2019

"Thryv Frontrange Florals Review"

Comentários: I'm not sure I'm solving anything I couldn't with another CRM but because I like the website support and some SEM visibility I'll keep using it.

Vantagens: I like keeping track of my customers and where they came from.

Desvantagens: The details and ease of use can be difficult and there are things that take a three step process which should take one, for instance adding a customer but not being able to add an appointment or document to the initial invite.

por Thryv em 28/03/2019

Hi Diane,

I'm sorry to know of the difficulties outlined in your review. Our goal is to make the process of utilizing Thryv for our clients as easy and simple as possible. We'll be reaching out to you to discuss your concerns and offer up any assistance we can.

• Avaliado em 13/02/2019
Julie A.
President & CEO
Consultoria de gestão, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/06/2020

"Our buiness has bounced forward"

Comentários: The level of customer support Thryv offers is important on an average business day and during this time of rapid change, the importance of client communication and the continuation of prospecting, it is crucial.
I wanted you to be aware of our high level of satisfaction, the appreciation of each interaction we've had with customer support personnel and their skill-level to help us, efficiently and the customer support culture and level of Thryv customer support.

Vantagens: Streamlining of client communications, scheduling and retention of client contact information. The visibility to the sells process, which has allowed us to be improve our process. The integration of the online portal/app with our website, sells process and ability to manage all of this, including social posts, marketing campaigns and online presence in on place. The ability to have several seats in the system for employees or subcontractors.

Desvantagens: Social Content, the posting feature for LinkedIn only posts to our company page and I have to take an additional step to post to my personal LinkedIn page. Knowing where each logo and size of logo feeds to within Thryv.

por Thryv em 17/06/2020

Hi Julie, thanks for the great review! I'm happy that you and your team at Ashmore Consulting have had such a great experience with our platform and with our Support Team! I'm sorry about your social content issue. Since Thryv is intended to control the social profiles for the business, we unfortunately don't post to multiple accounts for LinkedIn, only the company LinkedIn page. For the logo, it can be added in Business Settings. It'll be at the top of every email correspondence to clients for branding purposes. And it'll be on estimates, invoices and the client portal. I hope this helps! -Chandlor

• Avaliado em 16/06/2020
Curtis B.
Hair Designer
Design, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 15/01/2020

"Thryving"

Comentários: I love it, my clients love it. It’s been user friendly for all. Definitely will recommend to all business people looking to have better control over their business and schedule. Website is rarely down. Bugs are usually fixed fairly quickly.

Vantagens: Accessible anywhere at anytime inside and outside the country.. has necessary features to get the job done.

Desvantagens: Very little. Importing client list. Setting up correct Address for email confirmation response.

por Thryv em 20/04/2020

Hi Curtis! I'm so glad to hear both you and your clients are loving Thryv! If there's ever any issues you need help with, or any questions we can answer, please don't hesitate to reach out! -Chandlor

• Avaliado em 15/01/2020
Avaliador Verificado
Human Resources Director
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/09/2018

"Thryv for HR use"

Comentários: We chose the Thryv product, along with DexYP services, to enhance our recruiting efforts. We needed to improve our company's online image and increase our ranking within online searches. We have seen immediate benefits from the company's listings being consistent across online search platforms. This was extremely important timing for our company, which relocated during the first quarter of this year, after almost 35 years in one location. We are still in the "ramping up" stages as we get ready for the 4th quarter of this year, but we expect to see increased traffic to our company website, as well as people reaching out to us about working for our company.

Vantagens: Thryv is easy to use from desktop or mobile device. The dashboard clearly shows the information I need to see at a glance and the navigation bar is divided into categories that make sense to a user (not just to the software designer) so I can quickly find what I need to work with. I really like the Social Media connection and the ability to search relevant topics and post directly from the Thryv software. Even better is the scheduling function that allows me to schedule a post during peak evening time when our target audience is most likely to be on social media to see it. Thryv also allows me to use multiple "tags" for the Leads so I can sort and find names and numbers within categories that I set up. Another feature that is very helpful is the Listings Management that allows our business to easily see that our online presence is correct and consistent across many platforms, such as Google, Yelp, Bing, Yahoo, & Foursquare and provides the option to "fix" any listings that do not accurately represent our business.

Desvantagens: While Thryv has been very useful in the HR functions of recruiting and communicating with current employees, it is not ideal for our sales personnel. The sales manager wants to be able to run reports for purposes of monthly planning, focused on managing sales personnel and their activities to grow the customer base. That emphasis would be on the internal sales representatives and the Thryv product is best suited to a focus on external clients.

por Thryv em 03/10/2018

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. This helps us know what we're getting right and how we can improve going forward. We're happy to know that you're satisfied with how Thryv is helping your business!

- Ed

• Avaliado em 25/09/2018
Michael H.
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 07/12/2019

"Great all-around business building system"

Comentários: We chose Thryv because its a powerful value add to our Business Acceleration Platform that is easy for our clients to understand and use. No rocket science!

Vantagens: Extensive and easy to use marketing feature set. Easy to connect and move data between Thryv and other applications. Includes basic invoices and payment processing and can be connected to quickbooks seamlessly.

Desvantagens: The messaging system was a little off-putting til I understood its key value. You can't embed images or video, or add attachments. You also can't format text or use html. In other words, this will not replace regular email. However, it does allow you to track conversations whether by email or text messages in one place. That's valuable.

por Thryv em 17/04/2020

Thanks for the review, Michael! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed your Thryv experience! Let us know if there's anything you need! We're here to help.

• Avaliado em 07/12/2019
Monica B.
Construção, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/07/2019

"Dipping my small business toe into CRM"

Comentários: I love Thryv. The roll-out went smooth and I had all the support I needed. The learning curve was good due to the intuitive nature of many tasks. My business uses Thryv to document incoming phone calls from our clients by scheduling either an appointment for a service or sale call or scheduling a reminder to complete a task for the client. Thryv has been excellent when responding to requests for small changes to how the platform works. In the one instance where I had a true disaster when I was spontaneously locked out of my account on a Friday late afternoon. Thryv responded perfectly. I got a bit of push back from the initial Thryv phone rep, but I turned to my sales rep and he escalated the issue and got me back in quickly. Thryv phone reps are very gracious on the phone and they seem to "get" the difference between a small business that was started during the tech era and a small business like mine where paper files are in the DNA. I like Thryv!

Vantagens: I needed to automate the customer service end of my small business (from incoming phone calls to dispatch and billing) and I went with Thryv because it felt like an affordable and manageable platform. The lower price (compared to the big CRM/service dispatch products in the construction/home repair industry) was exactly what I needed to feel comfortable taking baby steps into automation.

Desvantagens: I dislike nothing about Thryv. I am hopeful that Thryv will continue to respond to us customers with tweaks to their software so that I can continue to use the platform (in other words so my small business doesn't grow out of it).

• Avaliado em 23/07/2019
Alice J.
Hotelaria, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/08/2019

"Thryv = Transforming how we do business!"

Comentários: Thryv is awesome, incredible, and it produces immediate results. After 30 years in business I am proud to say, 2019 has been our best year ever! The person behind our real success story is rep. He is my wing man. When I first started with Thryv, I was cynical steeped in old school ways of doing business. rep is our go to any time help guy. He is as tenacious as a bulldog when it comes to the install and he continually shows up to provide hands on support, training, and implementation of new features. He’s on it to make sure things are going well and exceeding expectations. Thanks for the helping hands. Rep, in my opinion, is a great asset to your company and to mine! I hope executive management responds to you about this post.

Vantagens: What I like most about Thryv is its user friendly for our staff and for our clients. Many of the everyday tasks of communicating with customers over the phone, through email, and texts all happen in one place. There is tremendous value in having our website, social media, client interactions, email marketing, text marketing, appointments, and appointment reminders, all on one dashboard. Everything works together to benefit our business.

Desvantagens: Customer support has not always been favorable, meaning, I have to heavily depend on my rep. Sometimes speaking with folks with different accents and dialects is hard to comprehend when we need assistance. At times we avoid reaching out due to the disconnect.

• Avaliado em 19/08/2019
Gordon W.
Serviços ao consumidor, Profissional autônomo

"Awesome experience!"

Comentários: My overall experience with Thryv has been great! From the regional contact that reached out to me explaining and showing me how Thryv could change the way I am able to advertise and support my business. To every appointment with the web support to the on boarding support has been so easy, they make sure you have what you need, if your not comfortable yet, they book another follow up appointment with you. Truly they are there for you!! Thryv is definitely customer orientated!
I recommend their services every chance I get!

Vantagens: This software is very user friendly, even for those a little technically challenged like myself.
With a little practice I now use it daily. I am a tow truck driver, so accessing and using the app
mobile was critical for me.
The value of being able to create customer, the estimate, & receipt on the fly has made my life easier!
The ability for the program to send a "leave review" reminder is also important to me.

Desvantagens: Integrating Thryv into my daily use for my business has been pretty easy as I did things by hand before.
I can not think of anything I like least about this software so far.

por Thryv em 26/05/2020

Hi Gordon! I'm so glad Thryv has been able to help manage your towing services! Please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns. We're here to help! -Chandlor

Catherine S.
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 11/06/2019

"Thryv helps me Thrive!"

Comentários: I do like this Business program more that the piece-mil style of programs I had before. Everything is within this model and I do not have to try to combine my Books, Appointments, schedules, online presence or documents...everything is here. Any new business needs to use this sort of program to become a more professional looking business.

Vantagens: As a new business owner I have found the Thryv Business program to be very helpful and convenient for me and my customers. The notifications come quickly and on all my devices so no one is left hanging especially my business. I have used the chat and telephone customer service lines to educate me and help me move free and easily through the Dashboard and all its features.

Desvantagens: Some of the features I am not as well familiar with do need a little extra help which I need through the Thryv support agents. I have the lowest tier Thryv account which does not offer total flexibilty but as my business grows I expect to be able to upgrade.

• Avaliado em 11/06/2019
Sarah C.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 25/06/2020

"Great in some aspects, other areas need work"

Comentários: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best employee they have. He has been very supportive and is attentive to my needs. he cannot control the developers of the software although he tries hard to communicate with them and myself.

Vantagens: The calendar invoicing, billing, estimates, CRM, and customer reminders are great

Desvantagens: I've spent 7 months and I still can't figure out how to integrate my quickbooks online. Notes from one client go to the next within the invoices. There isn't a widget for Android phones. Sometimes it takes a while for the app to load when you need it.

por Thryv em 29/06/2020

Hi Sarah, I'm glad you've been enjoying Thryv's features! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing, luckily, these are solvable! I've sent your concerns to our Escalations team. A senior Thryv Specialist will be reaching out to assist you. Additionally, I'll also provide you with our features support line: 844-998-4798. They'll be able to assist you with any feature-specific questions or issues. Thanks for your helpful feedback and have a great day. -Chandlor

• Avaliado em 25/06/2020
Jason V.
Sales/Marketing
Construção, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/07/2020

"Impressed"

Comentários: Excellent experience so far, from the initial sales person, to set up specialists, to web page building team, to the 24 hour support team. We can’t emphasize enough how helpful there are at walking you through the program. We are in the construction field, so if we can be taught..... anyone can!

Vantagens: Many features of this program are helpful with everyday applications. The social media tracking, posting is relatively easy to use. Client portal and advertising to customers is saving us hours in time and cost per man hour. The invoicing we are still new to and switching over, but are excited to implement it to our business. Their biggest asset to us was customer service. Always able to get questions answered or solved by them. They have obviously put this as a key component moving forward and hope they continue this trend. We are absolutely recommending this program and will continue to.

Desvantagens: There are a ton of features, at first it seems like a rabbit hole every time you click a tab or option, but as you learn it becomes a breeze. They are constantly working on improving and use a customers suggestions. Can’t wait to see what they implement next.

por Thryv em 09/07/2020

Thanks for such awesome feedback, Jason! We take pride in our Customer Support and hope that you always feel satisfied with our team! Please let us know if you ever have any questions, concerns or future feedback. We're here to help! -Chandlor

• Avaliado em 08/07/2020
Jeff D.
VP of Sales & Marketing
Automotivo, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/12/2019

"Thryv...your one stop shop for ECM software!"

Comentários: As an executive who also completes billable jobs while trying to handle the sales, marketing, & social media Thryv helps me perform mutliple job duties at an extremely effecient & high level.

Vantagens: So many positives it is hard to chose just one, but if I had to pick one I would say the ease of use for end users of all levels of experience in enterprise wide content management software. Whether you are a small business owner who stays small or becomes large or C-suite executive seeking a to improve how your company does business, Thryv has the type of platform & interface that can grow with you.

Desvantagens: Still searching...maybe having a scanner functionality where the end user can scan bar codes, RFID, SKUs, etc to expedite the data entry stage.

por Thryv em 17/04/2020

Thank you, Jeff! We're truly happy to hear you've loved our services. If there's ever anything you need or have questions about, let us know!

• Avaliado em 12/12/2019
Sean B.
General Manager
Construção, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/06/2019

"The difference is the PEOPLE, WE ARE ALL IN THE PEOPLE BUSINESS!!!"

Comentários: Here’s the deal everyone seeking a true CRM tool to help take your company to the next level... the staff at Thryv make the world of difference. Anyone can copy or recreate the software it takes to run/manage a domain or to track and add ways to reach out to your client, but the PEOPLE at Thryv make the world of difference. From the help that’s given I have seen vary from the first time computer user, to the tech savvy(like me 😬) and have personally seen them how greatly impacted after spending a single hour visiting in person or via conference call. Where those individuals little lite bulb in their head goes off and “EUREKA” moment happens.

Vantagens: Speed, reliability and its up to the moment updates. The moment a client calls/texts/email messages it’s INSTANT

Desvantagens: The same platform used at kickserv is being used here. So someone is copying someone’s software, but that’s fine bc it’s the people that go into the support that really makes the difference.

• Avaliado em 01/06/2019
Starr M.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários

"Making Life Easier"

Comentários: Overall, I still believe this software will be of great benefit to my business.

Vantagens: I appreciate that I can have everything in one location. Contacts, email, calendar, etc. So nice to be able to track things better.

Desvantagens: The email marketing feature needs to be updated so that you can use it as a newsletter. You should be able to load more than one video or link. In addition, when someone first begins using this feature, it can be very frustrating when a few bounce backs shuts you down and you have to contact administration to get the feature reactivated.

por Thryv em 26/05/2020

Hey Starr! Thanks for an insightful review. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the benefits of Thryv! While we're constantly working to improve our product, we love to hear our client's thoughts on the features they use. You can always call our On Demand team at 844-998-4798 for questions, feedback and comments on our software and its features! -Chandlor

Greg S.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Plástico, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/07/2020

"Thryv after one year of use"

Vantagens: The best part of Thryv for our company is storing all of our customer information, keeping up with the sales pipeline, email blasts and social media. We also changed our website over from a previous company and we couldn't be happier with the change! I can edit and add anything I need, directly from Thryv. If I ever have any issues, customer service and my local rep are there to help in a timely manner.

Desvantagens: There isn't one such thing that I dislike, but there are a lot of functions that we don't use. I wish you could custom choose which options you want to use.

por Thryv em 24/07/2020

Hi Greg, we appreciate your feedback! I'm glad to hear you've been enjoying Thryv and that it's had such a positive impact on your company. For a more customized plan, reach out to our Demand Team at 844-998-4798 for further help with that! -Chandlor

• Avaliado em 23/07/2020
Jerry S.
Serviços de Facilities, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/04/2020

"Thryv - takes care of all of your business needs"

Comentários: Thryv created our website and was able to link our landline phone to the software and covert messages left that were texts and send them to my cell. Also, the ability to self manage social campaigns is a great advantage. THE BEST FEATURE is COST of them managing my business on all website platforms for one price and no surprises.

Vantagens: Portability and transparency from a mobile or home landline. Can access leads easily and manage campaigns easily.

Desvantagens: Occasionally, the password wouldn't work or it could have been newbie error;-(

por Thryv em 17/04/2020

Thank you, Jerry for the kind review. Please reach out to us if you ever need anything.

• Avaliado em 07/04/2020