15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Klaviyo

O Klaviyo é uma plataforma de marketing moderna, que permite às marcas de comércio eletrônico criar relações ilimitadas de alto valor através de e-mail e marketing social.

Saiba mais sobre o Klaviyo

Vantagens:

It's very user friendly and can be well understood by new users. Very helpful support team.

Desvantagens:

They say that all the plans are the same and there are no hidden fees or add-ons.

Notas do Klaviyo

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Klaviyo tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 406 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Klaviyo antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (406)

Allison
Allison
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2 - 10 funcionários

Klayvio is GREAT for email list management / engagement

4,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Gina
Gina
Process Management Analyst, Alemanha
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 10 000+ funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Powerful tool to automate

5,0 há 5 dias Novo

Vantagens:

The functions of creating messages in automated templates with design tools for mobile devices are what I like the most, also working with automation in emails.

Desvantagens:

Just an issue with setting up a template that was integrated into an email response system, this is the only issue we've had.

Brandon
Brandon
Owner, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great option if budget is no concern

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Klaviyo def helped me grow my email marketing revenue and helped grow my business overall. It syncs well with many platforms, like Shopify, which makes rolling out campaigns super quick and easy.

Vantagens:

Klaviyo was super easy to use. Platform was straightforward and easy to navigate. Customer service was always very responsive and helpful on any and every issue that I had. Findining freelancers to work on Klaviyo was also very easy.

Desvantagens:

It starts to get really expensive quite quickly as your subscribers increase. I was paying $600 a month before I cancelled my account and that is why I cancelled my account. Bento is a much better option and a much better value, which is what I use now.

Luke
Head of Ecommerce, GB
Artigos esportivos, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Best email marketing platform we have used.

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Migration and set up was long but relatively straightforward.

Vantagens:

Drag and drop editor functionality was the best that I have seen on any platform especially with the customisations that you can do with variances in desktop and mobile versions.

Desvantagens:

We don't have a global view of all of our accounts. We do struggle to keep all 8 accounts up to the same standard as our main one.

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Klaviyo charges our creditcard while we have cancelled our subscription and closed the account

1,0 há 2 meses Novo

Desvantagens:

BIG SCAM; they are stealing funds; The account was downgraded to a free plan and they kept charging my Creditcard. so then i have tried again to downgradec and on top i did close the account. still same issue. Klaviyo keeps deducting money from our creditcard

Finn
Founder, Espanha

More Than Just Emails...

5,0 há 2 meses

Vantagens:

Klaviyo provides a huge tech stack for e-com merchants underneath one umbrella - Email Campaigns, Flow Automations, Targeted Pop-ups, Customer Data Management and more. This reduces the need to duct-tape other tools together and helps deliver a more holistic experience for both the operator & consumers.

Desvantagens:

SMS is a huge brand opportunity for many clients and can drive a high ROI. However, credits for brands outside of the US are on average 2x more expensive which does erode the return. If Klaviyo could find a way to standardise/stablise credit costs between countries, more merchants outside of the US might uptake vs other competitor brands.

Zenia
Marketing Coordinator, Canadá
Varejistas, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Worth the price point if you have an audience

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Overall I have had a good experience with Klaviyo. They do what they do well. I find them a little expensive, but I can't deny that they have a good quality product. I would recommend this product if you have an established email list, or if you have plans for growing a list quickly. Not sure the price tag would be worth it if you didn't have many clients to write to!

Vantagens:

I find the email builder to be easy to use and the emails look good. The ability to choose different content based on desktop or mobile is HUGE for me.

Desvantagens:

My least favourite thing about Klaviyo is probably that you can only upload one image at a time. It's a small thing but it annoys me every time.Also, it bills based on profiles, and takes ALL profiles from your Woocommerce account whether they're signed up for email or not. When I made noises about this, they said I should reduce the number of profiles on woocommerce, but that would mean losing valuable customer data in an industry where customer relationships can last for decades.

Xavier
Director, GB
Alimentação e bebidas, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great but ramps up in price VERY quickly!

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Excellent, just wish it didn't feel like a nasty surprise to hit the higher levels of subscription.

Vantagens:

It's a great tool - Easy to set up templates and to create flows. Great for pop ups (means I had to use one app less!) too. Would recommend.

Desvantagens:

It's such a good tool but it's such a shame that as soon as you start to ramp up, the price increase is quite substantial.

Steve
Marketing Manager, GB
Roupa e moda, 2 - 10 funcionários

Great all-round marketing playform

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: We’ve used klaviyo for years, it worked great with Magento and even better with Shopify. The flows are very powerful and everything is so easy to use. They keep releasing updates too so it’s it’s very good value for money.

Vantagens:

Definitely the drag and drop email template builder and the flexibility it has for mobile. The sign up forms are just as easy to make. The whole platform is very user friendly.

Desvantagens:

The sms campaigns are pricey and you’re very limited on character count. Watch out for your sms usage as if you go over you’ll be auto upgraded to the next payment tier.

Masud
Customer Support Manager, EUA
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 51 - 200 funcionários

My Honest Experience With Klaviyo

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

Klaviyo makes brand management easy It comes with amazing SMS marketing features besides being the very best in email marketing The contact database features works amazingly well.

Desvantagens:

With Klaviyo, we have had a great experience and well, no issues.

Sarah
Senior Project Manager, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11 - 50 funcionários

I use Klaviyo Everyday!

5,0 semana passada Novo

Vantagens:

I use it everyday and love all the info they provide on how to improve OR, CTR, and revenue. It's very easy to create emails and flows.

Desvantagens:

They switched from account reps to general customer service questions. We have a small team so for someone who is learning about email marketing it was really nice to have a personal relationship with the reps who could help guide you.

Meghan
Digital Marketing Manager, EUA

My favorite marketing tool

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Klaviyo has helped us build our email marketing and is one of my favorite marketing tools/platforms that I use on a daily basis.

Vantagens:

I love pretty much everything about Klaviyo - from the visual/block email builder to the segmentation and automated flows, Klaviyo has helped us level up our email marketing in the past year from zero to thriving. I find it easy to work with on a team and with outside content creators and have gotten so much out of the Klaviyo Live From Your Laptop and Black Friday Bootcamp live webinar series they've run this year.

Desvantagens:

My only complaint thus far would be that saved blocks do not update across emails when you make changes (so if you change something in the block you have to go into every email where it is and manually update it to the newest version of the block) - but I have been told this is something that's being worked on. I will also say that we have gotten much more metrics and ROI out of the platform once we switched our ecommerce over to Shopify (we previously used WooCommerce for which there was integration but not as seamless, and from Webflow for which there were no integrations). Everything about the platform just works so much better with Shopify from the product blocks to the automated flow triggers and we've seen a lot more value in the platform with this integration reaching its fullest potential.

Marcus
Co-founder, Suécia

Used it for 4+ years

5,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: We use it every day and there's no real reason for us to switch to another platform.

Vantagens:

It just works. Sure, it's a bit expensive but it's 100% worth it if you know how to do email marketing.

Desvantagens:

Expensive.SMS marketing isn't available in Europe.Building forms/popups could be more advanced and customizable.

Claire
Marketing Director, EUA
Cosmético, 51 - 200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Completely transformed our ecomm presence!

Vantagens:

Klaviyo doesn't just have an easy-to-use platform that makes it fast to set up flows and campaigns, their customer support is incredible! They're always super helpful and the platform has helped us dramatically increase our conversion rate!

Desvantagens:

I would like to see more templates that can easily be customized, they have a great selection but I would love to see more!

Andrew
Digital MArketing Manager, GB
Varejistas, 11 - 50 funcionários

Excellent Email Software

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Such an impressive email service and compared to a much more expensive previous system was streets ahead. Granted there are better systems but for us the flows are perfect and for the next level of email campaign marketing you would need to spend a lot more

Vantagens:

The ease of set up and the ability to see results against the campaigns. it was up and running within 24hr and their onboarding was outstanding.

Desvantagens:

To be honest very little however some of the email creative can be a little constrained. For the price it really is very good for those on a budget and with smaller CRMs. It may become more expensive if you have a lot of addresses as you pay per email user.

Alyssa
Marketing Lead and HQ Support, EUA
Bens de consumo, 2 - 10 funcionários

Excellent Email Marketing and Analytics Software

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I enjoy using Klaviyo. Building new emails is easy (and fun) with their included templates and suggestions. The trainings and academy content helps to continue my professional development and means I am able to continue improving.

Vantagens:

Klaviyo is an intuitive software for email list management and content creation that provides helpful analytics and suggestions for improvement. t integrates easily with Shopify. Live trainings with their team are helpful, and their support team for any inquiries makes for a great experience all around.

Desvantagens:

When integrating with Shopify at first, it can be difficult to track where emails are going out - through flows or directly through Shopify. We still have issues with some of this. Some of the training information is hard to implement when you are a company that does not introduce new products often or that has high-cost products.

Jisselle
Jisselle
Director of Customer Success, Trindade e Tobago

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Klaviyo is so easy to use, segment, perform A/B tests and for reporting!

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I love using Klaviyo. I actually converted after using Omnisend for a few years. I've also used HubSpot and MailChimp, but Klaviyo beats them all. It's incredibly user-friendly, especially for design!

Vantagens:

I love the subject line automation, the most. I also love how easy it is to segment, how you can create desktop and mobile versions of emails, and how I can see all of the email campaign metrics in real-time.

Desvantagens:

It can stall sometimes when I'm trying to edit the content. The text box can be glitchy and require refreshing.

Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Easy to set-up tool - all-in-one marketing ecosystem that can be scaled

4,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: Very positive as we can also tap into a great network of freelancers / talent that knows the tool / ecosystem to answer any questions or execute specific projects for us.

Vantagens:

Easy of set-up stands out the most as we've used and set-up many tools for ourselves and our clients. Additionally, we love that the customer data platform is built in so that we have a vertically integrated one stp shop to analyze our customer or client's data at scale!

Desvantagens:

It can be challenging for our junior marketing analysts to implement APIs and end-to-end campaigns, so we have to hire our freelancers / talent. So it is easy to set-up but to scale you most likely need to hire in some expertise on a hourly basis.

Fonte da avaliação

Great email marketing software for ecommerce!

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

I've been using Klaviyo for about 9 months now, and I absolutely love it. It helped me increase the proportion of monthly store revenue by email from 10% to 50% in under 6 months. It's easy to use, easy to integrate with Shopify, and provides awesome functionalities that any ecommerce store could need. Their automated flows (abandoned carts, thank you emails, welcome series) all work seamlessly. They have many email templates to choose from, but you an also create your own templates easily with their template builder. No need to know how to code. Another reason to love Klaviyo is their ability to segment your audience. It's so easy to segment your audience based on their activity and interaction with your website. For example, creating segments of customers who purchased product X but didn't purchase product Y, or customers who viewed a certain product page but didn't make a purchase. By having these segments you can send very targeted emails to them, upping conversion rates. Their support is also fabulous. They're very responsive via live chat and/or email, and really take their time to help you. I've asked them so many things, and every single time I've been given tremendous support. The final reason why Klaviyo is great, is its price point. Other email marketing software such as Hubspot may have more features, but the price is unbelievably high. For a small business like ours where every penny makes a difference, we are so grateful for Klaviyo's prices.

Desvantagens:

I love Klaviyo, but what I wish they had is more features. Although, this makes sense because they offer everything at a lower price point than say, Hubspot. Many things are in the works though - I'm constantly in conversation with the support team, and they tell me that sophisticated features are in the works! Despite not having the most features in the email marketing world, this has never been a problem and has never deterred us from getting a lot of revenue from email marketing.

Tareq
Sales Engineer, Jordânia
Materiais de construção, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best tools to seamlessly create and schedule campaigns across email

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Klaviyo has revolutionized the way we organize our campaigns via email. With Klaviyo's help, we have expanded our campaign scope and targeted new customer segments. Its robust analytics and reporting capabilities have allowed us to create and update our database continually, keeping us informed of consumer trends and interests. Thanks to Klaviyo, we can stay ahead of the competition and connect with our customers more effectively.

Vantagens:

Klaviyo is an excellent platform that simplifies email campaign setup with automation and easy post scheduling. It provides a plethora of email templates suitable for all needs, making campaign creation hassle-free. Moreover, we can quickly adjust and reuse previous campaigns to fit the new content, saving time and effort. The segmentation tools enable us to create custom lists effortlessly, resulting in targeted mailings and improved results. The product suggestion feature, which is based on customer behavior, is a standout feature as it allows us to create campaigns that cater to customer aspirations. Klaviyo integrates seamlessly with our core marketing channels, and its analytics and reporting capabilities are top-notch.

Desvantagens:

Klaviyo's ease of use is unparalleled. Its modern user interface is effortless to navigate, and the platform offers a plethora of ready-made templates that cater to all our needs. Moreover, their support team is exceptional, always responsive and helpful, making the entire experience seamless.

Jr
Founder, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great platform if you like data

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall, Klaviyo is a platform that I recommend to almost all of my clients. Klaviyo has done a great job of improving its capabilities over the years.

Vantagens:

What I like the most about the Klaviyo Platform is the ability to understand user journeys and tie that directly to business objectives.

Desvantagens:

It has a few quirks, like the dashboard not loading when you have a large amount of data but you can still export to a CSV file.

andres
CEO, França

Use Klaviyo for dropshipping

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I started the free trial and saw a great potential for my dropshipping store when I started doing emailing. so I got my account upgrade and my conversions raised up to 23% since then I use klaviyo in all my stores. Emailing marketing its a MUST in e-commerce so if you are starting into the business you really should consider in getting only the best o the best softwares out there because the better the help you have the better your business will be.

Vantagens:

I loved the feature of sending sms to my costumers at my drop shipping store. Its really easy and simple to use. Also I increased my conversions by 23% only by email marketing

Desvantagens:

Really have not much to say about what I liked the least about this software because it. helped me out a lot for my drop shipping store.

Isaac
Student, Equador
Arquitetura e planejamento, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Klaviyo: my most dynamic and complete online store thanks to email and sms marketing.

4,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: I am an architecture student who took the subject "Web Programming" for a whole cycle of university and even though my main focus was not on digital marketing, throughout the course of that subject I was able to understand how tools like Klaviyo can be essential for the success of an online business or more specifically when we create an online store in Shopify. I had to gain new knowledge while creating and customizing email templates, as well as integrating subscription forms into websites and many more functionalities. Finally, by using klaviyo I got a broader vision of the potential of digital marketing tools and how they can be applied in different professional contexts despite not being directly my field of work.

Vantagens:

What I liked the most about this tool was that I was able to integrate it with Shopify and Leaflet to acquire email marketing, and it was really easy to use and I was able to create and automate email marketing campaigns efficiently. In addition, thanks to its advanced segmentation system, I was able to reach my target audience precisely, obtaining a higher opening and engagement rate. And another point that I found interesting is that it allowed me to use SMS marketing, despite the fact that this type of communication is not widely used today, I implemented it because it was a requirement of my homework at the university, but still I found it useful and interesting.

Desvantagens:

The only bad thing I found about this tool was that as the number of subscribers increased, the cost of Klaviyo also increased considerably, which can be a problem for people or companies with no income. In my case, my university paid for everything. I had no problem.

Erin
Brand Marketing Manager, EUA
Varejistas, 11 - 50 funcionários

So Easy To Use!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: My experience with Klaviyo has been great overall. We've seen positive changes to our account since implementation and appreciate how easy it is to use.

Vantagens:

It's extremely user-friendly, allowing you to regularly test, create your own CTAs, uploaded photos, drag and drop graphic elements, etc. Perfect for a team with zero coding experience. Side Note: Their customer support is top-notch.

Desvantagens:

Aside from being very user-friendly on most fronts, building out email flows is a different story. This tends to be a time consuming process that is not as straightforward as it could be.

Matthew
Digital Marketing, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

One of the Best ESPs

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Klaviyo has been my rock when doing email marketing of any kind.

Vantagens:

It's easy to set things up be that your segments, your campaign emails, automation, or follow through with other programs.

Desvantagens:

Wouldn't work with Yahoo Small Business. It would also sometimes throw junk HTML into my emails for no reason.

Daniel
Head of Marketing, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2 - 10 funcionários

Best E-come Email Software

5,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

Love Klaviyo. I've tried a few different email softwares in the past, including Mailchimp and GetResponse. Both of those softwares were a let down and didn't allow for the customization and integratino that I was looking for. Klaviyo has an AMAZING integration with Shopify. Makes my life so much easier. It also integrates with FB ads, which is a huge plus. Creating flows in Klaviyo is very simple, I have been able to create sophisticated flows with minimal stress and effort.

Desvantagens:

The only con I was going to mention was lack of a visual email flow tool, but they added that in the past 6 months, so I'm kind of stumped. It's a great tool. The only bad thing about it may be that it's more expensive, but I find it to be worth the cost.