Avaliações do Oracle PeopleSoft

Sobre Oracle PeopleSoft

Sistema abrangente para gestão de ativos dispersos de TI. Integra-se a sistemas Oracle de CRM e financeiros para helpdesk de TI.

Saiba mais sobre o Oracle PeopleSoft

Vantagens:

Have been using peoplesoft at a client site for AR monitoring and assessing credit applications. Very good upward and downward integrations with many give and get exchanges.

Desvantagens:

I find PeopleSoft to be somewhat difficult to learn. I don't find it to be intuitive and the interface appears outdated.

Notas do Oracle PeopleSoft

4,0
Relação qualidade/preço
3,7

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Oracle PeopleSoft tem uma classificação geral de 4,1 em 5 estrelas com base em 270 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Oracle PeopleSoft antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (270)

Christina
Christina
Research Scientist
Hospitais e Saúde, 201-500 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Functional but slow and clunky

4,0 ano passado
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Leandro
Leandro
Atendente, Brasil
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo

Oracle era bom

5,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

A Oracle como um todo era bom, pratico, acessível, bem detalhado e com seu site bem simples e de fácil acesso.

Desvantagens:

Atualmente está muito desorganizado, praticamente tudo é cobrado, e com valores realmente absurdos, este foi um dos motivos para que eu abandona-se minha pratica de programação em java, uma vez q a oracle detém direitos sobre algumas ferramentas essenciais para programar em java.

Blanca
Blanca
Especialista de RRHH, Venezuela
Automotivo, 1 001-5 000 funcionários

People Soft

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: My experience has been excellent with Oracle to fulfill the functions related to the tasks I perform daily, in this system I get information that my supervisor asks me, useful information to accomplish tasks assigned by other departments, income movements and expenditures among other assignments .

Vantagens:

The Oracle system is an excellent tool to comply with organizational processes. It is very important to keep the organizational structure in order and to ensure that when making a movement within the structure the changes are made as accurately as possible without affecting the business in any way.

Desvantagens:

I do not consider that the Oracle system has disadvantages, it is necessary to have an administrator who knows the regulations so that no changes are made without authorization. It is a system that allows you to do everything related to the entry and exit of personnel as well as all the movements of promotions and transfers.

Jared
Jared
HRIS Manager, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 1 001-5 000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Good Product with Lots of Features But Difficult to Maintain

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: A very good tool, that was feature rich and allowed you to build custom business process, but you could you shoot yourself in the foot with the customization, and get stuck doing custom processes.

Vantagens:

I like how customizable the tool is to match whatever business process you have. It has strong reporting capabilities and can handle very complex process.

Desvantagens:

With the customization we had to do lots of regression testing when new updates came out. Sometimes this broke our customization and required much more work.

ACCOUNTS OFFICER, Catar
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 51-200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Oracle People Soft. Best Accounting Package to buy.

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: As this is a cloud based product, i didnot faced any issues with this product. initial startup requires proper learning and hands on, but as compared to other accounting packages, its quite proficient and easy to use.

Vantagens:

It is like all under one roof. we can manage and review financial aspects, analyze our inventory tracking, rate our suppliers and can manage them easily,etc. etc.

Desvantagens:

Internet should be available all the times. Sometimes due to technical issues we can face serious problems.

Jenny
Brand Director, EUA
Internet, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I used PeopleSoft for nearly 4 years at my last job at an advertising agency.

3,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

I like that there's such a wide breadth of what can be accomplished within PeopleSoft time sheets, expense reports, financial reports, PTO portals, opening job numbers for projects and much, much more. I like that our company used it as a main medium for so many different things. It's much easier when things are centralized in one platform. Once you know how to use PeopleSoft, it can be one of your best friends. It can be a guiding tool to help better so many departments of a company. It helped me understand the ins and outs and track financials of projects much more vividly than I'd be able to otherwise. My most productive and proactive days at my old job included getting the most out of PeopleSoft and checking in on all of my various jobs (financials, open / close statuses, new jobs, etc.).

Desvantagens:

PeopleSoft is not user friendly until it's knocked into your head. I was given a manual when I started working at my old company and I had to reference this manual for literally years until it became second nature. There are too many steps and too many clicks to get to the finish line in nearly any task on PeopleSoft. And you have to know what buttons to press to yield a certain result. There are no guides to help you along the way. If you don't have a manual from someone at your job in your SPECIFIC position, you will undoubtedly be lost for a long time. The buttons to press are jibberish, honestly. Often times the buttons you need to press to get to the next page during a process of a task are just random numbers or random letters. I got so used to the program so I knew exactly what to press and when to press it but it took a very long time to get to that point. Even when I did, though, I found the program tedious and overly time consuming.

Laura
BOC, EUA
Consultório médico, 1 001-5 000 funcionários

Users Opinion

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: There are good and bad qualities to all products/systems. The more you use it the easier it becomes to navigate. Oracle was great about changing their view of the product to be better at being visually appealing to the eye and reading/navigating for the older generations who join the team at later times.

Vantagens:

For the most part user friendly. Most updates are straight forward.

Desvantagens:

Some features are limited. There could always be better explanation on how to use those features.

Maizy
Music Director, EUA
Instituições religiosas, 2-10 funcionários

Great Data Communication Tool

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Overall, we have used PeopleSoft for years, and have had little issues with it. Despite it being a basic tool, it works well, and we plan to keep it for that.

Vantagens:

My company has used Oracle PeopleSoft for a many years. Our main uses of it include sharing benefits information, new hire resources, compensation history, as well as our talent profile. It's used in-house, and has made it easy for information to be gather (from Oracle database) and disseminated to the employees.

Desvantagens:

My only complaint is that the tool is kind-of old fashioned and basic. There are numerous means of querying information and providing it to the user, so in the grand scheme of things, the tool hasn't seemed that special to me.

Sabrina
Sabrina
Department Business Administrator, EUA
Educação superior, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Decent product by a leading provider

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall it is a decent product, there are some inefficiencies within the program; however, I believe this could be fixed based on the buildout for the organization and what developers identify is needed.

Vantagens:

One of the main features I love about this product is the development of reports and queries. It also allows reports to be exported into various formats as well.

Desvantagens:

Some of the processes within the program are redundant. Requesting information can be a bit inefficient because the program requests various steps to produce one report or functionality within the system.

Deepali
Deepali
Software Development Analyst, Índia
Software, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Peoplesoft is a ERP tool which make easy organization work.

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: it helps to make organization work easy.

Vantagens:

I have done work on peopleosoft financial as developer .Oracle has given almost everything in ERP. What is good in this tool it make easy to track any organization work.Good thing is it makes easy to understand application for both i.e for developer and for client because both knows the functional of application so client easily can tell what is exact their requirement and as developer knows about ERP so for them it is easy to do changes what exact client want.For any organization it helps to reduce extra cost and time on organization finance system or HR system because Peopesoft ERP handle everything.

Desvantagens:

it is very old ERP now I prefer to select workday or fusion over peoplsoft because they have lot of new features which make easy to understand ERP but in peoplesoft it is little bit time taking process to understand functional. Many bugs you will get and for them Oracle has not given any patches in new release.

Zulay
Zulay
Production Coordinator, EUA
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 1 001-5 000 funcionários

4,0 há 7 meses

Vantagens:

Once you get the hang of it is not as bad, it has many functions can build many reports.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it can be slow takes time to build reports.

Business Intelligence, EUA
Educação superior, 5 001-10 000 funcionários

Frequent Ocracle PeopleSoft User Review

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

I like how the applications allow my team to run reports with regularity, accessing various database metrics critical for evaluation.

Desvantagens:

The learning curve process for implementation and effective use requires an expansive team of professionals. This would also include support. Also, while the interface is customizable, it does feel a bit outdated in terms of UI/UX.

Bonnie
instructor, EUA
Educação superior, 201-500 funcionários

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I have used PeopleSoft (PS) since 2005 and in various positions/capacities at two different institutions. I've worked through three major upgrades, two HR/CMS splits, and COUNTLESS bundles and test runs. I've used helped design brand new pages, update/upgrade/improve the information and functionality of existing pages, created security tables, granted users access, entered data, and manipulated/created other data so that others could query that data for their needs. I've trained dozen of faculty and staff how to navigate through PS and how to use PS to access needed data and/or run pre-formatted queries and reports. It is robust database management system and I could not do my job without it!

Vantagens:

I've used PeopleSoft both in what some would call the "vanilla" version, and also a "modified" to fit the specific needs of the organization, and/or department level version. What impresses me is that it is just that - modifiable, and can be programmed (if you have the people and know-how) to program it to do what you need. Being able to query data from many different tables can really save time and effort, which in turn saves manpower hours/money.

Desvantagens:

It's a silly wish, but I wish PeopleSoft allowed the users to change the color of their individual display and settings - like the color of the background, or the size and type and color of font. I'm sure there's a way to do it, but it is managed by the SUPER Administrative users and "powers that be".... and it's probably an all or nothing kind of thing. I'm in the program 8 hours a day, and all that WHITE background and tiny font...let me jazz it up and make it my own like MS allows.

hedaia
Planning Manager, Jordânia
Construção, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Long-term human resource management systems

5,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: As a result, you may use this tool to plan your human resources, and it can also help you find a solution to your problem. Always go with the option that is most beneficial to your company's long-term survival.

Vantagens:

In terms of ERP and HRM, PeopleSoft is a top-notch solution. Employee data serve as the basis for this cloud-based application, which is used to manage numerous business requirements. Anyone can use it because it has a simple user interface. By using several IDs, you can search for an employee and get all the records they've kept while working for you in PeopleSoft. To put it succinctly, I admire Oracle systems because they place a high value on the long-term viability of the organization as a whole.

Desvantagens:

In spite of the fact that this isn't always a bad thing, you must always stop working while technology specialists provide technical support, which is inconvenient at times. I also think the user interface's simplicity is outdated and needs to be updated, as it frequently bores me.

Jennifer
Administrative Assistant II,
Manutenção predial, 501-1 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Web-based programming for processing requisitions and purchase orders and HR tracking.

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: My company uses this program for requesting and processing purchase orders among other things. We also use the HR features for tracking employees and classes. It's easy to use, if not totally user friendly. There are some areas that it is not completely intuitive, but otherwise it definitely gets the job done. It doesn't run a smooth as it should on some browser versions, but works well enough. The only thing I would love to see incorporated would be the option to use hot keys or even "Alt" keys.

Vantagens:

This program is easy to use. There are search functions that help find what you are looking for. And there is a dashboard area that lets you know right away if there is something that needs your attention.

Desvantagens:

The HR part of the software is not very user intuitive. The options to choose can get fairly confusing. The program doesn't work well with all version of my browser. I have learned to deal with the quirks the program on my browser.

Shana
Office Coordinator, EUA
Educação superior, 5 001-10 000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Oracle PeopleSoft Complicated but Functional

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall it was challenging first but once you get the hang of it the Software has so many uses and makes my job a little easier that I don’t have to use so many different platforms to access my information as well as the students

Vantagens:

I use Oracle PeopleSoft is a multifaceted Software and has so many different capabilities and options that keep everything on our campus streamlined from payroll, personal data like direct deposit performance evaluations, queries, student worker data and many more options

Desvantagens:

Since there are so many options and capabilities Oracle PeopleSoft is intimidating at first glance/use. It took some time to get used to navigating between the different screens, learning shortcuts, which buttons to use and when. Still learning all that this Software has to offer

Breanne
Project Manager, EUA
Construção, 11-50 funcionários

PO Processing

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall the program is amazing and invoice tracking, tracking of GLs and budgets. It helps to consolidate reports to get an overall picture of where you budget is at for various properties. This is a great software for commercial property management.

Vantagens:

This program is great for processing of POs. It helps to connect both the original PO to the invoice and then offsets once payment is completed. It has amazing reports that can be run project specific so you always know if you job is on budget.

Desvantagens:

This program can be quite cumber-sum and hard to teach to new employees. It is not very intuitive and requires lots of training.

ashley
ashley
customer service anaylst, EUA
Seguros, 1 001-5 000 funcionários

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I use people soft at least 2/3 times a day to pull up my personal information and review recent changes without having to call my employer

Vantagens:

Makes making Human resource changes such as address/phone very easy. I am able to find most of of the things I am looking too. This includes changing my tax exemptions, updating beneficiaries, looking at my time I have avail. ETC

Desvantagens:

I have no issues at all with people soft everything is easily able to pull up and it always at hand.

Business Process Manager, Canadá
Construção, 501-1 000 funcionários

Very Hokey Program

4,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

You've probably used Peoplesoft at some point in your life; whether you went to University or used it at work for HR Systems - it does a lot and has a lot of abilities; but, the cost is enormous and it had a lot of problems from an end-user perspective.

Desvantagens:

Constantly having to update the software because end users have issues. Very hokey in its execution Constantly requires JAVA updates?? Oracle charges a lot to keep it in service.

Taylor
Cash Applications Specialist, EUA
Contabilidade, 1 001-5 000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Great for managing accounts

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We use this to manage premium payments, bonus money, commissions, and other monetary transactions as needed for a large insurance company.

Vantagens:

It’s pretty simple to use once you get the hang of it. A lot of stuff behind the scenes that seems to be customizable to your company’s needs. As a front end user, I’m able to manage various payments to accounts in multiple departments smoothly.

Desvantagens:

It takes some time to learn everything, and when you’re short staffed it can make you wish it was a mute elf explanatory user experience, but nothing we couldn’t work around.

Taraiya
HR Business Parner-Compensation, EUA
Gestão da educação, 1 001-5 000 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Peoplesoft For HR is ok if you have full training and know the customization

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Used peoplesoft to for Human Resources to hire new employees, set up compensation, and work assignments, classify them with a specific position number.

Vantagens:

I liked the ability to house different employee groups, hourly and salary. I also liked the option of having multiple work assignments set up for a single employee to show the different position, along with compensation, ability to track anniversary dates, and the automation of the pay lines that created based on the updates to the employee.

Desvantagens:

The system is complicated and has many layers. I didn't understand the need for the multiple modules for employee groups, and the many screens you had to update to complete updates to an employees persona data. Specifically, updating emergency contact, education info, or address changes were entered on different screens, in setting up new employee instance. I would like the same ability to make those updates enter at the same time same screen since it still personal data. But this could be because of the customization of the organization.

Mohd Irfan
Tevhnical Consultant, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10 000+ funcionários

Among the good ERP tools

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: ERP portal is developed and is being used by many employees

Vantagens:

The functionality provided is very good , peoplecode can be written as per our choice and requirement , custom objects can be created and used for building the overall look of the system.

Desvantagens:

The tool wont last longer as customising the overlook of the system is cumbersome also new technology are coming to

Quality Assurance Evaluator and Trainer, EUA
Educação superior, 1 001-5 000 funcionários

Good, but Complex.

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Great data and storage capacity, comes in handy when searching for students profile information. Very secure and dependable.

Vantagens:

This program contains a large database and has been reliable for years. We use this daily and it's one of the most used software at the University.

Desvantagens:

It's difficult to navigate if you don't know what you're doing. Firstime users may find it to be a bit complex.

Joanna
Membership Director, EUA
Hotelaria, 201-500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Oracle PeopleSoft is great for managing your largest resource

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Oracle PeopleSoft is a great tool for your business. I wish my current employer used Oracle PeopleSoft!

Vantagens:

For many businesses, our largest resource is our workforce. I loved working with Oracle PeopleSoft to manage candidates, employees, communications, financials and more! This was a great tool for our business. As my first experience with HR software, I was pleased to find how easy to navigate PeopleSoft was. Made me feel like an expert out of the gates.

Desvantagens:

I did not have any concerns with Oracle PeopleSoft. Any issues that arose were immediately handled by customer service. I loved how easy it was to use and never had frustrations with PeopleSoft as I have with other software.

Human Resources, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 51-200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great software easy to use and lots of functions

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Great Human Resources and Accounting product

Vantagens:

The functions and compatibility with other software, PeopleSoft plays well with many other software and a great central key software

Desvantagens:

Expensive to customize and can be a bit frustrating if not customized. PeopleSoft can be built to work well with your company and the stock software can be frustrating without that custom investment

Human Resources Coordinator, EUA
Automotivo, 5 001-10 000 funcionários

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Data and information are easily accessible through Peoplesoft for additional information look up.

Vantagens:

I like how it is easily accessible to stored and access employees data. Information are stored the day employees start and changes that are made are visible for tracking purposes.

Desvantagens:

It is slow at times but never ran into problem.