Sobre Freshsales

O Freshsales CRM é repleto de recursos e oferece uma interface do usuário altamente intuitiva, para que você não precise lidar com várias ferramentas para administrar os negócios.

Saiba mais sobre o Freshsales

Vantagens:

It's open API allowed us to develop some really cool things. Such as event tracking from our website that is attached to a users FreshSales profile.

Notas do Freshsales

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Freshsales tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 501 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Freshsales antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (501)

Anuj
Anuj
Digital Marketing, Índia
Imobiliárias, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

For sales managers and their team members working in startups, the most high-end software

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Overall, I believe that FreshSales has been a fantastic addition to our business. Customer accounts are simple for us to access. From FreshSales, we can directly create tickets in FreshDesk.

Vantagens:

I have been using this software for one and a half years. I initially only used the live real-time chat feature, but now I use its premium capabilities to manage my leads and send them updates and sales pitches using the simple campaign manager. I adored the user interface because it requires little intelligence to comprehend the things you need to achieve your goal. I have made use of their reporting capabilities, which aid in my decision-making based on campaign results.

Desvantagens:

If they offered interaction with other social networks in addition to LinkedIn, such as Instagram and Facebook messaging, I would adore this feature. They only have a few integration modules at the moment. Additionally, handling and transmitting files takes considerably longer than importing them, and occasionally it gets stuck, forcing me to repeat everything.

Humberto
COO, EUA
Cosmético, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

If you need support, look elsewhere

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: In short, great app, downright awful support

Vantagens:

Very easy to implement. Currently using FreshDesk, FreshCaller and FreshSales. Great integration, everything works quite well.

Desvantagens:

As long as you do not need help from support, you will be fine. Every time that I have contacted support it has unfortunately been very disappointing. Even the most basic question takes an inordinate amount of time to get a response. Specific issue on FreshSales that really was upsetting is the fact that under the blossom program you get absolutely no reports, zero. In order to get reports, you have to upgrade to the next plan, garden. The cost per user goes from 12 to 25 if you are on the annual plan or 19 to 35 on the monthly. It is really hard to understand why some basic reports were not provided under blossom. Yes, the app is very useable without reports, however, if you are managing a team and want to see data across users, forget about it. You need reports and will have to migrate to the next plan up. I cannot stress the fact that the support is just simply not a priority for them, for many folks this could be the one thing that will force them to look somewhere else.

Alternativas consideradas: Salesforce Platform e Zendesk

Razões para mudar para o Freshsales: The decision to choose freshworks was for most part driving by cost.

Avaliador Verificado
Marketing Manager, Índia
Serviços de Facilities, 11-50 funcionários

Good sales and marketing CRM

4,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: It's fine overall but earlier support was good and now it's difficult to get a hold of rep.

Vantagens:

It's comprehensive as this has functionalities for both sales and marketing. This also has freshchat feature which we are using on our website.

Desvantagens:

The support is not good and on the other hand they have made a newer version of it and it took 6 months to migrate us to newer version for the older one.

Alternativas consideradas: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para mudar para o Freshsales: It's cheap compared to salesforce and has more or less same functionality.

William
CEO, EUA
Seguros, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Over promise and massively underdeliver

2,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Initially the support appeared overstructured but helpful. But then we kept getting oh...we don't do that.

Vantagens:

It can make a phone call. There isn't much on the positive side. It's hard to see history, route calls to others, send texts with attachments are impossible and you can't receive a text with an attachment. These are major for our business. Systems that rely on email in our industry are wasted.

Desvantagens:

We were promised several capabilities that just don't exist. When we found this out, we asked for a refund and we can't get any response since then. They ignore us totally.

Maciej
Freelance Credit Analyst, Polónia
Serviços financeiros, Profissional autônomo

Great CRM for consultants

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I work alone. The software meets my needs in helping me track my interactions with clients. What I like in CRM system is it's easily accessible and quick to use, so it does not slow down my activities, but instead helps me be more productive. And Freshsales does that well.

Vantagens:

Pros are numerous - some of them are: - integration with Exchange/Gmail for incoming mail, - many plans to choose from, - intuitive and easy to use, - good mobile app

Desvantagens:

Not many cons. What I would like to see are more integrations. Especially with Todoist for task management (I've been using Todoist for years and it is just the most accessible and streamlined task management app). I am not fully happy with the quality of customer support, but maybe I was just a bad luck (I do not require much of support).

Alternativas consideradas: Capsule e Insightly

Razões para escolher o Freshsales: Accelo radically raised ther prices.

Software anterior: Accelo

Razões para mudar para o Freshsales: It integrates fully with MS Exchange, while the other ones don't.

Kyrstin
Client Services Supervisor, EUA
Maquinário, 11-50 funcionários

Powerful integration tools!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Over all I think FreshSales has been an amazing addition to our company. We have easy access to customer accounts. We can creat tickets from FreshSales right into FreshDesk.

Vantagens:

I love how I can integrate my other FreshWorks software as well as quickbooks. I can seamlessly maneuver the website and find the information I need for the most part.

Desvantagens:

I wish there was a place to put the customers address right on the front part of their account. We have customers all over the globe and it can sometimes be bothersome to find the customers time zone or simply address to ship their orders.

Jurgen
Chairman, Jersey
Consultoria de gestão, 11-50 funcionários

FreshWorks and the Complete Suite is a PHENOMENAL Alternative for SalesForce

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: So far, it's been all good!

Vantagens:

- Simple to set up - Intuitive to use - Easily Scalable - VERY Competitive - PHENOMENAL Support - Modular - Add any additional software offered by FreshWorks for a COMPLETE TURNKEY Solution

Desvantagens:

Nothing I like least so far! The team and software is great!

Alternativas consideradas: Zoho CRM e Comidor

Razões para escolher o Freshsales: - VERY competitive, modular and scalable - All systems work seamlessly together

Software anterior: Zoho Expense

Razões para mudar para o Freshsales: - VERY competitive, modular and scalable - All systems work seamlessly together

Christopher
CEO, Colômbia
Hospitais e Saúde, 2-10 funcionários

Great Product

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Great. I just didn't get to use it for the period of time I paid for. Maybe a handful of times and that was it.

Vantagens:

I like that fact that they have many integrations with other needed tools that can help a business grow and stay organized.

Desvantagens:

For a smaller business, it is a bit daunting because when you want to use all of these tools the add-ons become very costly to a start-up or small business.

Alternativas consideradas: Zoho Social, Insightly, Drip e Instavast

Razões para escolher o Freshsales: The integrations with other tools we needed.

Software anterior: HubSpot CRM

Razões para mudar para o Freshsales: The integration of the other needed tools that Freshsales offers directly in suite.

Karunyaa
Demand Gen Marketer, Índia
Imobiliárias, 51-200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Freshsales CRM- lead management made simple

4,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: On the whole, it is a good product in it's domain but needs quick fix on the tickets raised.

Vantagens:

It was very user friendly to start with which is the most important aspect in a product like CRM, used multiple times in a day across teams in a company. Ease of access & navigation are the key pros of freshsales.

Desvantagens:

Freshsales have lots of updates weekly which might in a way be hard for on-the-go teams like sales team to access. While product updates are useful, it could be done in certain announced intervals.

Susang
Susang
Product Marketer, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201-500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Full fledged sales and marketing automation software that I have used

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: If you need a good solution for your marketing teams to organize customer information better and achieve better efficiency, Freshsales is a great option

Vantagens:

I like the way the Freshsales software interacts with me. It has a great UI and also it is very smooth to load contacts and send email campaigns with this

Desvantagens:

The product is a little bit costly when compared to similar players in the market

Devyani
Devyani
Customer Relationship Associate, Índia
Bancos, 1 001-5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Best high end software for sales manager and their team working in startups

4,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: There are many alternative sales tools out there but freshsales helped me in my initial days of lead generation, hence I will recommend this tool to those who have just started into marketing & sales department.

Vantagens:

I was using this software for 1 and half year, I started with just live real-time chat service and now I have started using its premium features to manage my leads and sending them sales pitch and updates with easy campaign manager. I loved the user interface which takes no brains to understand the features that you need to solve your purpose. I have used their reporting tools that helps me make decisions based on results I have got from campaigns.

Desvantagens:

I would love this tool if they provide integration with social networks too like Instagram and Facebook messages along with LinkedIn. Currently they have limited integration modules. Also importing files takes much time then managing and sending them sometimes it got stuck and I need to reiterate everything again.

Alternativas consideradas: Zoho Mail e Zendesk

Razões para escolher o Freshsales: tawk.to is much easier tool but its not beneficial for lead generation, its mostly useful for customer support or after sales service. Freshasales is all round tool that made me choose this software.

Software anterior: tawk.to

Dominic
Insurance Agent, EUA
Seguros, 11-50 funcionários

It's a great CRM!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: All-in-All it's a great software to use. I conclude with the fact that freshsales is ever changing and in my 6 months of usage I have seen anticipated improvements appear right before my eyes. It's perfect for users who are looking for a cost effective and flexible solution to customer relations. The kinks in its usage can be ironed out through support and further improvement of the software itself. It's a great CRM!

Vantagens:

The BEST part about Freshale's is the endless capability for customizations and integrations. This allows users to create systems of follow up with multiple points of contact to the client. The new future to manage duplicates was a great addition. I also love the capability to attach documents to client files, really comes in handy.

Desvantagens:

The system is relatively easy to understand however when it comes to usage I find it's very clunky. I can see how the open set up and free customization may overwhelm even experienced users. I would even say that, the coders and web designers at freshsales had more of an influence on this product then the relation management professionals. It sort of like a "Droid" cell phone. The technology in the phone is superior and far more advanced, yet users are not acclimated to the application of it. I would like to make two suggestions to address such. First, I'd like to point out that even though I'm bring this up in the 'con' section, I have NEVER had a problem with Freshsales support team. When in reference to the wieldiness of the software I think that Freshsales could benefit from a hand on approach and a thorough process in training the users. You see if the users understood Freshsales as much as you folks do I'm certain the above 'con' would be null. Second, in relation to the same 'con' described above I believe this can be solved more directly. What I mean by that is creating an internal prioritization based on recent actions, recent stage changes, number of exchanges, lengths of conversation and what ever variables you guys think that can measure and use as info to prioritize leads. Then possibly a dashboard view, displaying these prioritized leads as well as up coming tasks and appointments, metrics on call volume and possible targets or goals.

Aatish
Aatish
Manager Business Development, Índia
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 501-1 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Just the push your sales team needs!

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: FreshSales has helped me in -
1. Delegating tasks to the team
2. Tracking of team activity / performance
3. Increase accuracy of sales forecast
4. Identifying neglected contacts in the database

Vantagens:

Comprehensive CRM tool which blends in with your e-mail box. Primary advantage is that it screens and displays e-mails only from the contacts listed in the CRM (no need to browse through internal / vendor communication, while searching for any e-mail). Further, it categorizes conversations corresponding to a particular person (contact), company or any deal. Also, including complete record of calls, e-mails, chat and other communication to one customer by various people in the organization The ease of task delegation / collaboration with others in the team is a cakewalk with FreshSales. Another benefit is task, appointment reminders across time zones. In addition to this, it can also tag the location for the meeting accurately on google maps / Uber app. Tracking of e-mails - it not only tracks if the e-mail is opened but records the number of times it has been opened with the respective time-stamp. One more highlight is the bulk e-mailing to the complete database at a single click. Importantly, the e-mails are recorded as individual emails to parties in your e-mail box with a metric analysis of opens, bounces, clicks of the shared hyperlink. Second aspect to the CRM tool is the managerial feature of generating reports. It displays reports for all team members with respective sales activities, follow-ups, action items against every deal. Access of complete database via the mobile App! This enables quick review and follow-up drastically reducing response time to customers.

Desvantagens:

A limitation observed is that the software takes longer time to load in case of heavily loaded database.

Wolfgang
Print & Digital Media Generalist, Suíça
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Freshsales allows for a quick start

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: To convince my companies boss to go with and acquire Freshsales was very easy. The daily joy and enthusiasm working with this programme showed in givng great results in a very short time. Upload data, create a mailing template, select clients, press the bulk e-mail button and wait. Shortly you can see who received and opened your mail and also if they clicked any links in e-mail provided. A perfect indicator to catch your clients just when they are also online viewing your information to follow up, if that's a strategy you desire. We are working less aggressively, so knowing that the e-mail was opened is enought to e.g. follow up with a second mail or whatever you have automated your workflow with. The opt-out option for mail receivers automatcally renders that client as unqualified and will not be disturbed by mistake anymore. Finally, I just like to say that I only use about 10% of Freshsales potential and get the desired results. Remember, keep it simple. I am really looking forward to optimize certain features and procedures in the future. And I know I can count on customer support again to guide me. Step by step. I try not to overload them, because I myself with a customer support background understand the work they do and they do a great job.

Vantagens:

There is so much in Freshsales that it is impossible to list all the pro's. But only a few functions are needed to get started. Appart from easy accesible menus, logic selectable filters, customizable deal overviews, pipelines and workflow automatization, all you need to do is upload your client data from e.g. an Excel file and you are basically ready to roll. At every step getting to know Freshsales I was able to contact Customer Support via chat and was guided non-stop during my 30 day trial. You can even book sveral one on one remote sessions to have all your questions answered and shown on screen. The knowledge database also is very well organized with videos and FAQ's.

Desvantagens:

There is nothing bad I can say regards Freshsales. It's true, that there is a lot to take in. To get everything out of all the available features, there is a steep learning curve that leans towards a small portion of CRM administrational work. But if you wanna keep it simple, it lets you do that. Only if you start to work with more data, more clients, more workflows can it become a bit overbearing. But that's with every other CRM also.

KREASAN
KREASAN
Sales Team, África do Sul
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários

Waking up to FreshSales

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Managing clients per product and account management teams increase overall and all-round efficiency for our brand. We are able to deliver to our clients in the shortest times due to this tool being so thorough and granule in a clients profile and notes and tasks sub-sections.

Vantagens:

After a busy weekend, one of the most inspirational and motivational things to look forward to on a Monday morning is the fact that I can pick up where I had left off using Fresh Sales as a guided in-depth CRM platform. This product has become like my business or team partner. The ongoing enhancement and functional upscaling of this software make for comfortable selling, tracking planning, and auditing processes. It also allows for sales teams and management to share accurate real-time information. The “On the Go” mobile app features are a huge delight for teams that are mobile and need information or need to input the same “On the Go” The task reminders that synchronize with my calendar and phone reminders allows me to stay on top of all my tasks within the system and manage customer expectations efficiently. My sales teams are happier and more productive because of this effective tool. Built-in accounting features make it a "dream" to integrate into large financial system as well Thank you FreshSales for brightening my day.

Desvantagens:

I would like more personalization for TABS in the stages of the sales pipeline. Due to our massive product offerings, we often find that we have to keep editing TABS, but it isn't a train smash. We will look at workarounds till the ever-innovative team at FreshSales provides more functional enhancements.

Elisa
Marketing Assistant, Itália
Empacotamento e contêineres, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A great suite to improve marketing effectiveness

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Using both Freshdesk and Freshsales to manage our relationships with users and the business opportunities that may arise is the most efficient way to improve our sales effectiveness.

Vantagens:

We are using Freshsales together with Freshdesk and it is the perfect solution to help our customers and manage all our relationships with them in a quick and simple way through an effective streamline. By adding the Freshasales API code in Freshdesk, the tools are automatically synchronized in order to keep track of the relationships that have occurred with all users. Freshsales helps to reach specific goals by setting up a valuable deal for each lead imported inside it. The deal management is really intuitive, just like all the other features available. The contacts can be easily imported uploading your customer lists in csv or similar file format. The CRM offers a built-in phone, an integrated email system, a user behavior, tracking, and a reporting system. As already written, Freshsales is really intuitive and easy-to-use thanks to its accessible menus and filters. There is also the possibility to customize some overviews in order to keep all essential information at your fingertips. It is possible to automatize pipelines and workflows as needed. Freshworks tool offers a great help desk, you can get support by email using the ticket system, by chat or telephone. The support team is always ready to help.

Desvantagens:

Some automatic reminders are missing. You can’t set specific alarms to be notified when a customer doesn’t get back to you or similar.

Huan
Sales Executive, Vietname
Rede de computadores, 51-200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Best CRM for your small to big team

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

The the marketing automation tool is the most interesting and useful tool in this CRM. This tool help you to qualified or unqualified the lead depend on your condition. If you have 1000 leads that come from your landing page, you could not qualified by manual, this tool with the automation function will help you to do that.

Desvantagens:

I used the mid tier plan so I don’t have access to the Sale Forecast function with really important.

Alternativas consideradas: HubSpot CRM

Software anterior: Microsoft Excel

Paul
Paul
Chief Product Officer, EUA
Software, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy On-boarding and setup, fast support.

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We are too big for no CRM, but not big enough to implement the HubSpot and Salesforce CRMs of the world. We tried those systems thinking we needed the features and analytics, but the spend and maintenance for those systems are too high. Freshsales, Freshchat, Freshmarketer, and Freshdesk make a seriously well priced and powerful system full of the features we need to produce the right results: a good relationship with customers. Freshworks' customer support is spot on. It seems no matter when I need help, they are less than a few minutes away from a solution. Freshchat is king! We've even deployed the same support structure on our website (Freshchat) and lead conversion has gone way up. It's nice to see a company have a product good enough to use themselves. I also like being able to achieve the same results for my customers as Freshworks has produced for me without major customizations.

Vantagens:

I was able to easily onboard to this system from HubSpot and Salesforce. The features in this system just work. You expect something to operate in a certain way, and it just does. Mail and calendar integration is super easy and really responsive (I used both Office 365 and Google Integrations). I love email templates and sales campaigns, they make working with leads and customers so easy and are not tucked away in a corner. The UX is much better than other systems, which means my salespeople are more likely to use the CRM, which is a common problem among salespeople and CRM systems.

Desvantagens:

Freshsales is right-sized for us. It lacks some of the major enterprise features of bigger CRMs; but you also don't have too many features right in the way. I'm not a huge fan of the field paging UI on leads, deals, accounts, and contacts. I get that it makes it so you can add as many fields as you want, but it's hard to navigate and organize my screen just the way I like it. I resorted to using the Edit screen though, even when I'm not necessarily editing and that works well enough. Definitely not a big deal compare to all the other awesome features.

Peter
Peter
Business Development Manager, Sérvia
Seguros, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Look at this, and I promise you, you'll forget about SalesForce

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Before Fresh sales, my team and I were using SalesForce. It was far too messy, complex, and I had more meetings with my team to try and figure out the details in a month than I've had in a quarter! We decided to take a look at Freshsales when it came out (end of 2016 I believe), mainly because we've been using Fresh Desk for years and wanted to give them a shot. After the demo, it was a no-brainer. Once we got our account, it took me maybe a week to set everything up and we were ready to go. The interface was just so sleek and stripped down of all those unnecessary fields and options. I could see what was happening, when, and finally what to expect (the latter being very important for any sales manager). Overall, it works just so well for us (small family owned business) and we won't be looking to change anytime soon.

Vantagens:

There's a number of features I like...reporting, email tracking, lead scoring...Sure, some CRMs out there have all these as well, but everything is so darn well packed and easy to use! If I had to choose one, I'd say email tracking. That had helped a lot with follow-ups and our sales funnel in general.

Desvantagens:

Can't say there is anything I dislike about the software at present time; it did lack certain features upon release, but the current version has everything we need to take our prospect from point A to point C(lose).

Theresa
Regional Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

There is a good ease in working independent of your team, and still with your team on contacts;

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I am able to work remotely from the office and stay on top of my clients, and the office information with one smooth and easy tool. Plus it is available on both my Android phone and my laptop, and that makes my on the go life easier.

Vantagens:

I like that it is easy to learn and use. You can sort your data in several ways, and at the same time, and this allows you to really drill down when you are prioritizing your contacts for the day. It also lets you see how many contacts someone else on your team got to in a day/week etc. Which is valuable when you are in a manager role, and or planning what is coming to you, or how it is handled if it is handed off. Also there is a schedule email option, that allows you to plan out when your contact will get an email, which can be handy and it will also notify you once it is sent out. Also you can create email templates that are either for your individual use, or for team use, with great ease, keeping you all on message. There are a LOT of options, that let you customize your experience and your data, and keep you on track of your contacts. Including notes, and tasks. I like the notes to keep the file updated, and tasks to keep other team members all on the same page with what the client is told, and what stage they are in; it really makes for fast and smooth team communication. (As a side note, I don't know what we pay for the product, so I can't speak to the value for cost, only for the pros and cons of the actual day to day use. So I skipped that as it is NA to me personally.)

Desvantagens:

When I have several pages of data, say 50 pages after my search, trying to get to page 35 is a little cumbersome, as I have to start at either page 1 or page 50, and go in the desired direction a few pages at a time. I can't just type in a box to go to page 35.

Avaliador Verificado
Business Development Manager ¿ Video Conferencing, Austrália
Fonte da avaliação

A great Sales CRM with all of the modcons; part of an excellent 'fresh' suite.

4,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

1- Freshsales is very easy to use and is a solution that I believe is a good fit for a growing team, as the platform has a very small learning curve. I feel confident in being able to teach a new staff member how to use it. We don't use Freshdesk, but their native integrations with that, other Freshworks applications, and 3rd party tools in Freshsales would be very suitable to teams that offer support, or already have an existing marketing/service delivery software stack. 2- The development team frequently release new features that make the experience of using the platform better and better. I have subscribed to the top tier, but even their entry level and middle range offers go head to head on features with the big name CRMs that cost double the subscription fee. 3- Finally, the mobile application's latest release is absolutely brilliant more than what you could want or expect from a mobile version of your company's sales CRM.

Desvantagens:

1- Some of the 'bells and whistles' that come with other Sales CRMs aren't available or can only be achieved by using third party tools (Zapier) hacked together with Workflows. Examples of these are: "automatically remind me to follow up if I haven't heard back from this lead/customer"; and support for recurring deals (such as businesses that sell based on annual subscription models). 2- There seems to be a fair bit of data visible (eg: metadata on each lead or contact) that really isn't important to the average user. And it would be great if a user could choose which fields appeared in the summary view of their contact, rather than just having the first few fields show. Having said that, the Development team appear to listen to their community, so this comment may be out of date, depending on when you're reading it!

Karan
BDR, Índia
Rede de computadores, 501-1 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Continues to innovate & get better with every release!

4,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Intuitive workflows - can get started within a few minutes. No training or certification needed. Offers great documentation and free Support. Diversified into almost every domain that users need from a CRM.

Desvantagens:

Faced 2-3 roadblocks during implementation, was tough to get it resolved. Better product classification/design to simplify their offerings.

Alternativas consideradas: Zoho CRM e HubSpot CRM

Software anterior: HubSpot CRM

Razões para mudar para o Freshsales: Ease of use, great brand value, product roadmap covers most of our upcoming feature requests.

Adir
Adir
CEO, Israel
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Simple, powerful CRM, for a fraction of the price

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall, a great piece of software for a great price.

Vantagens:

Has about 90% of the advanced features in pricier CRMs like Hubspot, for a fraction of the price. Super-friendly user interface, great support. Highly recommended!

Desvantagens:

APIs still need some work. Migrating from Hubspot is a bit messy - the built-in process doesn't work too well. Missing the ad platform integrations as in Hubspot.

Alternativas consideradas: Zoho CRM e Pipedrive

Razões para escolher o Freshsales: Price

Software anterior: HubSpot CRM

Razões para mudar para o Freshsales: Features, price, ease of use.

Michelle
Editor, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Exactly what I needed to manage my workflow at a glance

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I knew what the problems were in managing my workflow, but I couldn't envision or describe the kind of software that could be helpful without just being "another thing" to check and organize and worry about. Freshsales is easy and intuitive and offers solutions to my exact issues. The support team is always friendly and prompt when I have questions. If I'm looking for a way to do something and don't see it, the support team shows me how. My experience with Freshsales has been better than expected.

Vantagens:

Freshsales lets me intuitively organize large projects with lots of complexities and moving parts. I live on the "My Deals" page, where I've customized the stages to see exactly where each client - and their corresponding projects and tasks - falls in my current, active sales funnel, from initial contact to final payment. I like flipping over to the "Tasks" page to see exactly what I'm supposed to accomplish right now - and which task(s) I'll need to tackle immediately after.

Desvantagens:

Though my organizational needs are fairly simple compared to larger firms and other industries, I could see most companies and their teams using Freshsales to their benefit. There isn't anything I dislike, but again, my needs are simple and there are tons more features available that I won't even touch. Fortunately, those expanded capabilities don't intrude with my use of the software - they are just there in the background if I ever need them.

Rajath
Head - Partnerships,
, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Best CRM Tool - Features, Pricing, Support

5,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

After having tried multiple tools for CRM, we shifted to using Freshsales and have not looked back. It offers the best set of features, all tightly knit into one tool rather than being spread apart, for a very attractive price. - User Behaviour Tracking: Email tracking right from the tool saves a lot of hassles. This coupled with speedy two-way email sync in the basic paid tier itself makes this a one-stop solution for conversations with clients. Knowing when they open a mail or click on links help track how a lead might convert to a deal and which leads to focus on. - Lead Scoring: Each lead is assigned a score based on their interaction with the company and the information provided. The profiles are also auto-enriched with the social credentials. This feature helps assess which lead might convert and take actions accordingly. - Easy scheduling of tasks and activities - Excellent support: Anytime we have reached out with a query, we have had a very speedy resolution whether it was with respect to the product, pricing or anything else.

Desvantagens:

- Multiple Deal Pipelines: We are trying to track deals with different pipelines. While there is an option to create filters within the same pipeline, there isn't a feature yet to create different pipelines.