15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Freshsales

Sobre Freshsales

O Freshsales CRM é repleto de recursos e oferece uma interface do usuário altamente intuitiva, para que você não precise lidar com várias ferramentas para administrar os negócios.

Saiba mais sobre o Freshsales

Vantagens:

It's open API allowed us to develop some really cool things. Such as event tracking from our website that is attached to a users FreshSales profile.

Desvantagens:

We have customers all over the globe and it can sometimes be bothersome to find the customers time zone or simply address to ship their orders.

Notas do Freshsales

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Freshsales tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 608 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Freshsales antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (608)

Duncan
Duncan
Content Strategist, Austrália
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo

An Excellent All-In-One CRM and EDM Platform

Vantagens:

Freshsales consolidates virtually every CRM and EDM function that my business needs. I've discontinued my Mailchimp and Zoho subscriptions as a result, and will probably continue cancelling some of my other subscriptions as Freshsales adds more features. The ease of use, capabilities, and value for money are, overall, excellent. I mostly use Freshsales for contact management, collecting self-reported attribution, and email marketing.

Desvantagens:

As with many feature-dense products, there are some parts that are more polished/easier to use than others. I had a fair bit of trouble setting up certain automations, which was made more difficult because a lot of the documentation was out of date (I was saved by Freshworks' excellent support). I also had some trouble setting up self-reported attribution the way I wanted.

Jose J
Jose J
CTO, EUA
Pesquisa de mercado, 2 - 10 funcionários

Great CRM Platform for Startups and Growing Businesses

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Aside from the onboarding process, we enjoy using Freshsales and believe it's worth it to manage your contacts and leads. Freshsales is a great platform to use with any sales pipeline.

Vantagens:

When I started using Freshsales with my team, we get amazed with the simplicity of the CRM and the flexibility of features and options with each contact. Also, we enjoyed the integration with Freshdesk support and assistance platform.

Desvantagens:

The onboarding was a little bit long, it took around 3 days, even though we started with a few contacts by then. I hope they improve the onboarding time or change the methodology to enroll using Freshsales.

Syed
IT Business Partner, Arábia Saudita
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 201 - 500 funcionários

Freshsales

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: overall Fresh sales is very good and affordable CRM for companies looking for good CRM and very reasonable license pricing.

Vantagens:

very comprehensive CRM tool which covers all sales related activities, integrated with Freshdesk ticketing tool as well so you can monitor your clients' tickets also, license price is very good as compared to other crmCRMproducts.

Desvantagens:

reporting and analysis is bit limited to filters and available options, plus reporting and making dashboard analysis is bit difficult for non-technical person and technical person like admin has to engage with sales team to teach them how to prepare your reports, graphical representations and dash boards.

Deborah
Marketing Director, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Deeply regret signing up for Freshsales

1,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: I have never experienced customer service THIS bad before. Total and complete incompetence. We have been using Freshsales for about a year, and it's been nothing but glitchy and problematic. NOTHING is ever resolved, support tickets are left open for weeks, and their customer support team blames their issues on the customer instead of fixing the problem. Their customer support chat will fail mid-conversation, and then the whole chat history is lost. This has wasted HOURS of my valuable time and cost our business money. Freshworks' support team does not have any clue what they are talking about. In the rare chance you *can* get in touch with them, their "solutions" do not work, and when I show them how/why it doesn't work, they don't believe me. It is infuriating to have spent so much money and time on software that our business now relies on only for it to be a huge mistake.

Vantagens:

Right now, their lack of customer service is canceling out any benefits Freshsales might have had.

Desvantagens:

Glitchy program and TERRIBLE customer service.

Martin
Founder, GB
Alimentação e bebidas, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Freshsales is excellent value for money

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Excellent experience and now a core tool in our business development plans.

Vantagens:

Great pipeline set-up and reporting. Value for money is brilliant. Intuitive.

Desvantagens:

Not as slick as some of the bigger brands and doesn't have fancy features.

Ted
Support Specialist, Bulgária
Serviços ao consumidor, 2 - 10 funcionários

Outstanding Sales CRM

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Freshsales is helping our business grow and spread our product to new lucky customers

Vantagens:

The integration process was quick and seamless. This product has all the needed features of an outstanding Sales CRM such as Lead Capture, Contact Management, Omni channel support and much more.

Desvantagens:

If FreshSales can be integrated with AI tools such as Vonage AI and ChatGPT that would be the greatest software package one can dream of.

Yogesh
Yogesh
IT Manager, Índia
Pesquisa, 51 - 200 funcionários

Best Features of Freshsales CRM

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Global Compliance requirement as such that of GDPR & Other relevant regulation with regards to DATA Management & security.

Vantagens:

Phone system & O365 Email Integration & reporting features.

Desvantagens:

Unable to configure Phone system in other VOIP Devices like IP Phone & Polycom Conference Devices. Linking of Deals with Emails

Publicidade e marketing, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A new innovative tool for your CRM needs

4,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

1. Customized design for clients 2. Great interface 3. Excellent dashboard 4. Helpful product team

1. A bit expensive 2. Not mobile friendly

Atacadistas, 2 - 10 funcionários

Meyann Fresh sales review

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: My overall experience with Fresh sales is moderately satisfying and helpful, it was very in boosting thv overall sales process

Vantagens:

Pricing, it's affordable and convient for buyers

Desvantagens:

My least like about Fresh sales is the part of trying hard to convince the buyer to put their money in, I believe the value of the product should be able to be convincing that it will solve the needs of the buyer

Ibadat
Ibadat
agent, Canadá
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

manage your leads to get best results

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

very easy to add new leads and update them. This software was part of our onboarding and i was blown away seeing all features. Very intuitive!!!

Desvantagens:

the FAQs have limited answers but still their support team was able to clarify

Karan
BDR, Índia
Rede de computadores, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Continues to innovate & get better with every release!

4,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Intuitive workflows - can get started within a few minutes. No training or certification needed. Offers great documentation and free Support. Diversified into almost every domain that users need from a CRM.

Desvantagens:

Faced 2-3 roadblocks during implementation, was tough to get it resolved. Better product classification/design to simplify their offerings.

Mineração e metais, 11 - 50 funcionários

A comprehensive and very effective Marketing tool - not more

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We have used it to conduct marketing campaigns and measure customer responses and interactions. It has proven to be a very effective online marketing tool with automations. At the same time, it is not for sales-intensive approaches and complex business models that do not have linear processes.

Vantagens:

1. Marketing automation helped a lot when executing a campaign with multiple scenarios and steps. Excellent capability. 2. The Landing page capability is very good, allowing you to integrate interaction data directly without going for website add-ons or plugins. It has good quality templates as well

Desvantagens:

1. The sales management process is weak and does not offer you the capability to distinguish potential customers/leads that can be revisited. It is more focused on qualified cases/deals that can be won in a series of steps. 2. The email interaction (at least with Gmail) does not work. Most of the relevant emails appeared late in the CRM. You have to refresh every x mins manually to get the latest emails, which does not help. You end up going with the Gmail front-end in order to avoid missing incoming messages.

James
James
Director, GB
Pesquisa de mercado, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Could be so much better, sadly a waste of time

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Frustrating and disappointing. It has potential, but there is a lost leader there somewhere..

Vantagens:

Easy set up, intuitive interface, good gmail integration, decent price. I once called them for help on a saturday and someone answered and was very helpful. (read our cons however)

Desvantagens:

Customer service and account support are terrible- email and ticket support queries never get resolved. Horribly time consuming, contacted by 4-5 different representatives, each one not familiar with the problem. We tried their trial twice as we thought giving it a second chance might have a different outcome. Wrong. The integration with Freshcaller didn't work and they couldnt fix it. Frustrating experience. We decided to go back to the simplest CRM's possible with the best customer service for half this price.

Dominic
Insurance Agent, EUA
Seguros, 11 - 50 funcionários

It's a great CRM!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: All-in-All it's a great software to use. I conclude with the fact that freshsales is ever changing and in my 6 months of usage I have seen anticipated improvements appear right before my eyes. It's perfect for users who are looking for a cost effective and flexible solution to customer relations. The kinks in its usage can be ironed out through support and further improvement of the software itself. It's a great CRM!

Vantagens:

The BEST part about Freshale's is the endless capability for customizations and integrations. This allows users to create systems of follow up with multiple points of contact to the client. The new future to manage duplicates was a great addition. I also love the capability to attach documents to client files, really comes in handy.

Desvantagens:

The system is relatively easy to understand however when it comes to usage I find it's very clunky. I can see how the open set up and free customization may overwhelm even experienced users. I would even say that, the coders and web designers at freshsales had more of an influence on this product then the relation management professionals. It sort of like a "Droid" cell phone. The technology in the phone is superior and far more advanced, yet users are not acclimated to the application of it. I would like to make two suggestions to address such. First, I'd like to point out that even though I'm bring this up in the 'con' section, I have NEVER had a problem with Freshsales support team. When in reference to the wieldiness of the software I think that Freshsales could benefit from a hand on approach and a thorough process in training the users. You see if the users understood Freshsales as much as you folks do I'm certain the above 'con' would be null. Second, in relation to the same 'con' described above I believe this can be solved more directly. What I mean by that is creating an internal prioritization based on recent actions, recent stage changes, number of exchanges, lengths of conversation and what ever variables you guys think that can measure and use as info to prioritize leads. Then possibly a dashboard view, displaying these prioritized leads as well as up coming tasks and appointments, metrics on call volume and possible targets or goals.

Robert
Chairman, GB
Cosmético, 11 - 50 funcionários

Logical CRM

4,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Overall, Fresh Sales is a good CRM with good support which was excellent a few years ago.

Vantagens:

The logical setup and the initial support.

Desvantagens:

The lack of interest in sorting out some basic features which are essential to our company:1. The rating of leads by using a percentile calculation which is not relevant and the inability to delete previous incorrect ratings.2. Various small issues with functionality

KREASAN
KREASAN
Sales Team, África do Sul
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2 - 10 funcionários

Waking up to FreshSales

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Managing clients per product and account management teams increase overall and all-round efficiency for our brand. We are able to deliver to our clients in the shortest times due to this tool being so thorough and granule in a clients profile and notes and tasks sub-sections.

Vantagens:

After a busy weekend, one of the most inspirational and motivational things to look forward to on a Monday morning is the fact that I can pick up where I had left off using Fresh Sales as a guided in-depth CRM platform. This product has become like my business or team partner. The ongoing enhancement and functional upscaling of this software make for comfortable selling, tracking planning, and auditing processes. It also allows for sales teams and management to share accurate real-time information. The “On the Go” mobile app features are a huge delight for teams that are mobile and need information or need to input the same “On the Go” The task reminders that synchronize with my calendar and phone reminders allows me to stay on top of all my tasks within the system and manage customer expectations efficiently. My sales teams are happier and more productive because of this effective tool. Built-in accounting features make it a "dream" to integrate into large financial system as well Thank you FreshSales for brightening my day.

Desvantagens:

I would like more personalization for TABS in the stages of the sales pipeline. Due to our massive product offerings, we often find that we have to keep editing TABS, but it isn't a train smash. We will look at workarounds till the ever-innovative team at FreshSales provides more functional enhancements.

Huan
Sales Executive, Vietname
Rede de computadores, 51 - 200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Best CRM for your small to big team

5,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

The the marketing automation tool is the most interesting and useful tool in this CRM. This tool help you to qualified or unqualified the lead depend on your condition. If you have 1000 leads that come from your landing page, you could not qualified by manual, this tool with the automation function will help you to do that.

Desvantagens:

I used the mid tier plan so I don’t have access to the Sale Forecast function with really important.

Sam
Executive, Espanha
Companhias aéreas/Aviação, 2 - 10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

A good solid CRM product and service

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: A good product with good service back up

Vantagens:

We use the WhatsApp. marketing on a weekly basis

Desvantagens:

WHatsApp journey gliches, although this may be a fault with Meta

Energias renováveis e meio ambiente, 2 - 10 funcionários

Lots of issues w/ CRM migration + bugs

1,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall very disappointed - we have had expensive downtime for our sales team, actual downtime from our customers not being able to use our software due to their tracking snippet and hours spent going back and forth with their support team not getting to a resolution. Amazing they have raised so much money and have not been able to address these issues. Doesn't feel like a production ready software product.

Vantagens:

Liked the featureset and price and the fact that they promised full migration support from our previous CRM. Unfortunately it did not turn out as advertised.

Desvantagens:

During the sales process I was told that they would provide full service assistance with migrating us from a previous CRM and this was a big reason why we picked Freshsales after a through search across the options in the market. They told us it would be completed by a certain date and then missed the deadline - my sales team had no CRM for over a week and was logging all their notes in spreadsheets! Then when the incomplete data showed up, we were missing the dates of actions along with whole categories of actions. I'm writing this 5mo later and after working with multiple support personnel from Freshsales this is still not resolved. We've also had issues with bugs in the software including their snippet which tracks website actions blocking folks from being able to login to our software 2x. Twice we've had slow performance on our web app reported (we run a software company) and our engineering team has troubleshot and pinpointed the Freshsales snippet as the source of the problem. The call feature with call recording is not usable with customers reporting choppy connection / poor connection on over 50% of calls. Numerous small bugs found in the software that affect usabiilty. We build software and it's very clear that they need improvements to their software testing process and less overpromising from their support team.

Software, 11 - 50 funcionários

Legitimately the Worst CRM I've Ever Used

1,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Our experiences have been lots of problems, no solutions.

Vantagens:

They always remember to say "thank you for your patience" when telling us our support tickets haven't been resolved yet.

Desvantagens:

Off the top of my head: The program will randomly delete calendar events, sending cancellations to prospects but not alerting the user. Multiple meetings were missed because of this. It's been 3 months since we reported it and no fix has been offered. Subsequently all the calendaring has to be done manually. The email editor will randomly delete the line ahead when hitting the backspace key or the space behind when hitting the delete key. To make it interesting it will sometimes do nothing when you hit either key. We have a report in the system showing overdue tasks. This report keeps pulling tasks that have actually been deleted from the system. There's no way to clean up the reports because you can't access the deleted tasks they are listing. We just switched credit cards for the account because the previous was expiring. This came at the same time that they've extended us a credit because of all the problems we've had with the system. The result is that the invoice due is less than the minimum charge level on the card ($0.01 due, $0.50 card minimum). As a result they haven't been able to add the card and we keep getting a banner stating access is cut off in 2 days. They've stated this has been fixed but the banner is still there. Those are just a few things... did I mention that if you take notes in the Notes section of a Calendar event the system will randomly forward those to the other party? Found out about that one the hard way...

Petróleo e energia, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

A nice, lite alternative to SalesForce

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Very responsive and their support is fast

Vantagens:

It is very customizable and easy to get up and running -- especially for a small company that needs a strong CRM

Desvantagens:

Some of the interface is still being developed. For example, adding a call log or editing a field are under the same icons.

Leslie
Marketing Director, EUA
Software, 2 - 10 funcionários

Great CRM/Marketing Automation and Sales Tracking Tool

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Every company representative that we have worked with has been very responsive and helpful. Our experience with the product as a whole has been very positive.

Vantagens:

Freshworks has made it much easier for our company to collect and track our leads with automated processes that save us time. The other products that are connected to Freshsales are also highly beneficial for keeping everything within one system (support tickets, chat, marketing, etc.)

Desvantagens:

I wish there were more in depth reporting options on the dashboard

Consultoria de gestão, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Freshsales is intuitive and simple to use and incorporates VOIP services into the CRM.

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Freshsales allows me to create email marketing campaigns and track my deals in one simple UI. I like how easy it is to navigate and I love the VOIP feature. I can get my work done much quicker and more effectively when using Freshsales. It helps me make more outbound calls and get in touch with more prospects.

Vantagens:

I love Freshsales. The software is very easy to use and much more simpler then Saleforce.com. It's pricing is also fair and competitive and the email marketing, deals tabs and database are very easy to manipulate. Plus Freshsales is a part of a larger CRM service and allow you to bolt on other components if you want to do other things. I'm a huge fan of simple and Freshsales makes the whole process of sales CRM simple and easy. Very little ramp up time.

Desvantagens:

It's close to impossible to get customer service person on the phone and they are not fast to react. It's a shame since some of their competitors do a much better job at this. I had a question about changing my credit card information and it just way to long to get the simple response I needed in order to fix the problem. They do have a resource center where you can ask questions, but I don't get the sense that customer service is a huge priority for them.

NITHIN
NITHIN
Director Of Partnerships & Sales - US, Índia
Publicidade e marketing, 11 - 50 funcionários

Freshsales - Refreshing Sales CRM

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I've worked in a couple of teams with various business sizes, and pain areas, and for early stage, small and mid market companies' sales teams, Freshsales goes the extra mile helping them simplify the sales pipeline, and focus on what's essential, customer acquisition/journey.

Vantagens:

What I like most is how light the software is, truly refreshing sales CRM software, just like how Freshworks team has branded Freshsales. One could have the CRM for all the stages from Lead-Deal, and then nurturing a customer later through freshchat/ freshconnect as the customer eventually moves to the hands of a client services specialist/ is now ready for upsells. Integrations to reach out to prospects additionally. They also have Sales Campaign feature for curated sales campaigns which could be used for early prospecting stage.

Desvantagens:

While I like how the product is evolving, which the team is doing a great job at, there are a couple of features, here and there, which are still being built, but I understand from discussions that the team does a serious work of taking into account most recurring customer feature requests and builds the same as soon as possible.

Alvaro
CEO, Peru
Software, Profissional autônomo

Best CRM! Easy to use

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Its the best solution that we can use. We have all our operations integrated in Freshworks ecosystems.

Vantagens:

I like a lot, becausa you can implement, deploy and use the software in few days. The interface its very confortable and its too easy to use. All the types of users can use it.

Desvantagens:

Nothing at the moment. We hace all cover with freshsales.