15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do ClockShark

Sobre ClockShark

O ClockShark é um software líder de agendamento e monitoramento de horas para construção, trabalho de campo e franquias.

Saiba mais sobre o ClockShark

Vantagens:

I love that it integrates with Quickbooks and can track time to the minute.

Desvantagens:

Cant adjust pay rate between tasks // keeps showing us the wrong time zone , we are eastern and i believe it puts us in as central or western.

Notas do ClockShark

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O ClockShark tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 1 890 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o ClockShark antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (1 890)

Carla
Bookkeeper
Contabilidade, 2 - 10 funcionários

Well Thought Out Product

5,0 ano passado
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Marla
Marla
Finance Manager, Trindade e Tobago
Fonte da avaliação

Best App to save Time & maximise profits!!!!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: First thing first-Cost, especially when companies allocate budgets for software. This is very affordable and more advanced that the regular apps/machines as the info generated is realistic & accurate especially with the GPS tool & "Geo-Fencing" abilities.

Vantagens:

First of all, the set up and training was super easy!!! I love that it can be used via both web & cell phones. This app tracks employees far beyond time-in and time-out. It also allows you to follow the total hours taken when completing tasks/projects with no hassle. The jobs, tasks and employees were all easily added and the reports are also the best and precise on hours for projects and employees. I am over the top satisfied that we have switched to ClockShark!!!

Desvantagens:

So far, ClockShark actually meets our requirements at our company but if I had to pin point any additional wants, I would like further accounting systems to be linked to this one to create more expansive reports. Other than that, this is great for any company!!!

Greg
President, Canadá
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Clock Shark needs clock in rounding!!

4,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Everything else about clock shark is great. Love the interface, online help, easy to use for employees. If they could implement the clock in shift rounding, I would give Clock Shark a 10/10

Vantagens:

Everything for the most part is great. Geofencing, uploading documents for easy access, payroll friendly, employee time sheet accountability.

Desvantagens:

I do NOT like the fact that if my employees get to the job early and clock in when they get there, say 6:45am for a 7am start I can't have the system round their start time to 7am. Not having this one feature costs me thousands a year and probably more than what I am saving by switching to Clock Shark from my previous system. This seems like a very easy thing to program into the system, and I don't know why Clock Shark can't figure that out.

Ben
Electrician, GB
Design, 11 - 50 funcionários

A flexible Chart

4,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

It is like a Gantt Chart that I can constantly update. It makes sure that everyone is on the same page and working to the same time scale.

Desvantagens:

More color codes are needed on the tables as we have used them all up.

Toni
Administrator, EUA
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Terrible!

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: This application just did not work for us. It might work for a small service industry such as an HVAC or Plumbing company that doesn't do Prevailing Wage rates, but even then, the GPS is not reliable. We ran as fast as we could away from this application when our 1 year contract was up.

Vantagens:

The only good thing about the application is the scheduling section. We liked the drag and drop feature for either the employee or the job. Adding additional shifts and/or employees to a job was very easy as well.

Desvantagens:

There are so many things we did not like about this application. 1. GPS IS UNRELIABLE! I could sit right at my desk, clock in, and it would show me clocking in 3 miles away. I have a new phone with great Verizon service. The GPS should have been accurate. Unfortunately, this happened to at least one or more employees on a daily basis. 2. No way to track Prevailing Wage. There is no way to set a prevailing wage rate for a job. I would have to manually go into the weekly time report and change and re-add the wages for those jobs. 3. REPORTS - The reports are AWFUL! No way to customize them other than the basic per job or per employee, and date. So many of them were useless, and none of them are accurate for us because of the fluctuation in prevailing wage rates. 4.0 CUSTOMER SERVICE was almost NON-EXSISTANT! After several months of asking for help with the GPS and Reports, we pretty much was ignored because they couldn't help us. I was asked repeatedly to rate them, and kept sending messages about the issues, but didn't get any reply. It took 6 months to get an automated e-mail reply for one of our inquiries.

há 3 anos

Hi Toni, thanks for your feedback and sorry to hear that ClockShark was not a good fit for your company. I've reviewed your account and the history of communications with the support team and your account rep. It seems that there were indeed some features that were particularly important to your company, that we did not have. I understand why this would be frustrating. As the CEO here, I'd like to go on the record though to state that as far as I can tell, nobody on our team failed to reply to you at any point and I do find extensive conversation history where our team worked closely with you to do our best to explain how things work, what the possibilities are, and confirm that we'd pass along your feature requests for consideration by the product team for possible future implementation. We wish we could build every feature every customer wants, we truly do. Unfortunately it's not possible. Regardless, I apologize for anything we did to cause you to feel bad about the experience.

Shawn
IT Manager, Trindade e Tobago
Empacotamento/Entrega de mercadorias, 11 - 50 funcionários

Great Time Tracker

5,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

Awesome for hourly employees to track their time. Very easy to use interface

Desvantagens:

Great app but GPS location services aren't very accurate

Dawn
Vice President of Finance, EUA

Happy customer for 4 years

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Excellent customer service and the product runs seamlessly the majority of the time.

Vantagens:

The time management is what we like most about ClockShark and the GPS Track. Excellent way to manage employees at multiple locations.

Desvantagens:

The PTO feature is good but a bit hard to modify but it does an excellent job banking PTO earned if you live in a State that legislates PTO programs.

Damon
Contractor, EUA
Construção, 2 - 10 funcionários

Money saver, - Time maker

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Love it , it’s become a normal, comfortable routine with employees…everyone knows it and feels like they have control over their own timecards

Vantagens:

Timeclock, auto transfer & compatibility, & the ability to know the status of crews without calls or physical presence

Desvantagens:

At first, mapping everything to existing books, but on autopilot now

Heather
Heather
Senior Research Associate, EUA
Agricultura, 11 - 50 funcionários

Fantastic Application!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We moved from a complicated spreadsheet and paper timesheets to this system and it has been a fantastic overhaul. We are saving time and coordination efforts already just by using the clock in / out feature. Here this week we will be moving forward with the scheduling feature as well.

Vantagens:

The software is very easy to use. The tutorial for mobile use is great and all of our employees have been able to adjust very easily. The scheduling aspect is top tier (we did a LOT of research on you and your competitors.)

Desvantagens:

It would be great if there was a way for each employee to flag time issues that wasn't just a note, like a push notification. Also, we would love it if you had a mass messaging option (but I've heard you are working on it!)

há 4 anos

Hello Heather, Thank you for your 5-star review! Glad to hear that ClockShark is easy for you and your employees to use. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Owner, Canadá
Fabricação de alimentos, 11 - 50 funcionários

30 Minute Break, or not?

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Best program for both schedule and time clock. That's basically all I use it for, and time off of course

Vantagens:

time clock and scheduler all in one program

Desvantagens:

I feel its a bit expensive per year.The break time calculator is tough for my business. I'd like to see it individualized, per employee. So I can have the option of how to give the 30 min paid break

Sheila
Sheila
Director of Operations, EUA
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 2 - 10 funcionários

Take the leap....

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Support is top notch and you can always get a human being. We left QuickBooks time due to bugs and not being able to get to someone when we needed them. This was a little more than what they charged but so worth it. It has been a bit of a learning curve but the team at ClockShark was always there to help me through it. You won't be disappointed. This is great software and a great team behind it.

Vantagens:

Ease of use. Availability: web or mobile. Fantastic support team.

Desvantagens:

No cons....we would like the ability to put holidays in the time off section but it's not a dealbreaker in the least.

Randall
Employee and Asset Tracking Manager, EUA

Weekly Payroll Simplified!!!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: ClockShark has saved our company $1000's of dollars due to the GPS and Geo Fencing feature. No more milking the clock.

Vantagens:

Ease of use. Being able to add tasks for certain jobs instead of creating a new job for the same property. PTO Feature is really nice, eliminates endless paperwork and phone calls. Accountability, keeps the employees on task.

Desvantagens:

Would be nice to have a real time ping feature rather than a 15 minute update.

há 4 anos

Hello Randall, Thank you for your 5/5 star review. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the many features that ClockShark has to offer, such as the PTO feature. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Kristen
CFO, Canadá

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Good product - company is always trying to improve

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

Integration was easy. I appreciate that ClockShark is always looking for areas to improve and add new features. Other time tracking companies I've used haven't been as interactive with their customers. ClockShark is very open to suggestions and understanding our business processes.

Desvantagens:

I dislike that there are some integration limitations with Canadian QuickBooks Online. Would like for an option to make notes on timesheets mandatory instead of optional. It was mandatory in the previous program that we used and now we are having a hard time getting our techs to record what they've done when the system doesn't force them to add notes.

Sean
Owner, EUA
Construção, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Ease of use at an easy price

4,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

I was trying to keep track of time for everyone with paper time sheets or emails--which, often fell to a low priority and daily tasks and actual time weren't be accounted for. In looking at various time tracking apps, I actually stumbled across ClockShark. Right from the beginning, it was intuitive and user friendly, and it was easy to add jobs and tasks on the fly from my phone, which then populated those tasks as something to choose on ANY job, which is super useful as a renovation contractor. Being a small company, I wear many hats in the office and on job sites--I do it all and do not have ANY office staff other than myself. Having a program that was so quick and easy to implement, as well as easy to manage daily as needed without spending a lot of time on the task, has made my life exceedingly less difficult.

Desvantagens:

I probably don't use the software to the fullest extent, so I am sure there is something that may come up later--but right now, adding users is a bit more of a pain than I would like.. but even then, that's pretty easy.

há 4 anos

Hello Sean, Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that ClockShark took some of the stress away that you have as a small business owner. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Christine
Production Manager, EUA

You need This

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: From the moment we started the free trial the customer service was top notch. They reached out right away and assisted with the many questions I had and was able to streamline our entire company to functional on their site. It has so many features which we have not fully used as we are not quite there on our side but are looking forward to integrating those into our company. This software has been able to release a lot of time we were spending on payroll/time clock and job costing. the reports are so detailed that the owner just loves seeing everything on one spot with just a simple click. Imputing the information weather, it is an employee/task or job is simple and again if you are unsure of something or are looking for it to run a certian way customer service is on top of it and make it easy for you to understand.

Vantagens:

The software is super easy to use and understand, it is very self-explanatory.

Desvantagens:

Nothing so far to report! It is amazing for entire team

Mario
OFFICE ASSISTANT, EUA

Glad we switched!

5,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: We needed to switch to another timekeeping company all of a sudden, and I'm glad we chose ClockShark! The clocking in and our process is more direct and streamlined, our employees have started commenting they prefer this to our last product! The staff are great and were incredibly friendly and helpful- [sensitive content hidden] walked me every step of the way, [sensitive content hidden] on the online chat was informative in answering my questions. I look forward to working with our new account manager [sensitive content hidden]!

Vantagens:

Super user-friendly, easy set up, very affordable!! Staff were all helpful and friendly!

Desvantagens:

None that I can think of, been very happy with my decision to switch to ClockShark!

Stormy
Office Manager, EUA
Materiais de construção, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Perfect for dispatching!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We are a small plumbing business and didn’t want to spend the high prices for features we don’t need or wouldn’t use with other companies geared towards the plumbing industry for dispatching.

Vantagens:

This makes dispatching my plumbers to any location super easy, and they like being able to see their schedule for the day so that they can stock their trucks with what they need for each job.

Desvantagens:

That scheduling has to be done online and not on the app.

Jason
Area Manager, Canadá
Petróleo e energia, 11 - 50 funcionários

The Game Changing App

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It has been a game changer. And I dont say this lightly. To be quick view 2-3 weeks ago, on a certain employee or job, is so useful. Also the vacation requests feature is so practical for me. I was struggling to keep it all straight - who/when/how many days requested. That was a task!! Now once approved, I can look ahead at approved vacation requests and take into account when scheduling. Also, its keeps both parties honest. If there wasn't a vacation request sent, then the employee didnt "ask" for the time off and it makes less awkward when you get a conflict related to that time off request.

Vantagens:

Being able to track/record the hours worked by each of my employees has been a great tool. And in different task categories is also useful as it relates to different parts of the invoice process with my customers. Now I dont have to text/email every time I am uncertain about something during their work day. (ex. How many hours on this job, how many hours doing this task, how many hours spent driving between jobs, etc etc)

Desvantagens:

I have been inquiring if the development team could come out with some kind of trackable unit. In our case, I'd like the crew lead to be able to enter km for each job and maybe a total for the day. Then I can know what to bill to the client and I'd know what the employee gets compensated for. I just used mileage as an example. It could be supplies used or whatever - to suit whatever the vendor uses for materials, etc. For the interim, my crew leads just enter comments. However, this doesnt transfer over to the timesheet summaries. So it creates a little more work on the management side.

há 3 anos

Hi Jason! This is great news! We really appreciate your positive, thorough review! By the sounds of it, you will really love the conversations feature we just released! I'm really happy to hear that ClockShark is helping with so many aspects of your business and we appreciate your feedback! Thank you again!

Megan
Owner, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

CLOCK SHARK was the answer to my time-keeping and scheduling needs

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: My overall experience w/ Clock Shark has been excellent. I tried several different time-keeping systems before I was told about Clock Shark. Each product I tried didn't quite fit my needs. There was always something missing or wasn't working for what I needed. Clock Shark does it all from being able to keep time, create as many job cards as you want, customize your own JobFlow and tasks, post comments and pictures and attachments on individual job cards w/ no limits! I've been using Clock Shark for about 2 months now, and I have probably close to 300 job cards created, and double that of pictures! This saves memory on my laptop from holding so many saved pictures. I just keep them on Clock Shark now. I know if I ever need to pull up a picture or pull up an old job, all the info and pics I need are there in Clock Shark in my job cards list! Clock Shark also has the fastest response time to questions by their customer support team. They really want to help you learn how to use Clock Shark and they have sent me custom help videos on how to do something if I ask. Their response time is un-matched.

Vantagens:

Clock Shark does everything you need to schedule and manage multiple projects. I run a graphic installation business, and we can be at as many as 50 different locations in one week, or just a few locations the next. Doesn't matter, Clock Shark keeps every job organized. The JobFlow system helps keep jobs organized by which stage they are in, and you can filter through the jobs based on stages, customized to your liking and what makes sense for your business!

Desvantagens:

Speaking of being able to filter through jobs based on stages, I'd say my least favorite thing is that when you do filter the jobs based on stage or whatever filter you want to use, the filter does not hold as you toggle between jobs. What I mean is, every time you filter your job cards, and you select a job, when you go "Back" into your full job card list, the filter completely resets and you have to reset your filters all over again. I think this is something important that should be addressed to save time and frustration from having to filter and re-filter the list over and over. The filters should hold no matter where in Clock Shark you navigate to. If I go to the schedule and back to jobs, the filters you set before should still remain and not refresh until you're ready to change them, just like in an excel spreadsheet.

Carla
Chief Financial Officer / HR Administrator, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51 - 200 funcionários

Overview

4,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: CS is a good system aside from the above comments. It has tools that other online/mobile timekeeping systems do not. At the same time, the GPS issues do not provide a trustworthy method of tracking of employees during work shifts. Rather hard to hold them accountable for certain situations when the system itself has errors and glitches.

Vantagens:

The ability to track and schedule paid time off is a plus for this system. Most others in this arena have not implemented or developed this within their systems. Also the ability to track employees during their work shifts.

Desvantagens:

Although the GPS tracking allows for tracking employees during work shifts, the system has many glitches and inconsistencies such as showing someone leave the country and return within an hour. Or reflecting their position as in the middle of the woods or a nearby lake. In the area of "Time Off Requests", the filtering system used on the dashboard and timesheet screens should be implemented to avoid having to go through pages of prior authorized requests that include former employees that have been deactivated.

há 8 meses

Hi, Carla! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The GPS issues you're describing are often due to an issue within the device being used. Our customer support team can help resolve that. Please contact them at [email protected]. Additionally, we do offer several filter options in order to better sort through the Time Off Requests. Our customer support team can help with this too!

Angela
Operations & Compliance Specialist, EUA
Petróleo e energia, 11 - 50 funcionários

ClockShark = Time Saved

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Because ClockShark handles all aspects of time sheets and PTO requests, I have gained hours of productivity on the job. Employees can see their own information, such as PTO used, how many hours they still have available, how much time they've clocked for the week, etc. It gives them the power to look at their personal data to answer any questions they may have about time worked or taken. Managers can approve time sheets and PTO requests much more quickly and efficiently, allowing them to move on to other tasks. Aside from all the wonderful time-saving features of ClockShark...my favorite part is the incredible customer service. Every question is answered quickly, pleasantly, professionally, and correctly. Other businesses would do well to model their customer service after ClockShark's!

Vantagens:

We use the time sheets, time off, and gps tracking features the most. Since implementing ClockShark, the tedious gathering, examining, and approving of time sheets has gone the way of the dinosaur. Clock in and Clock out mistakes can be corrected easily, and all employees can use the mobile app or computer to access the software. PTO requests have also been simplified and are easy to track since using ClockShark. This software has truly shaved days off of the administrative time and effort normally used when handling time sheets and PTO requests for payroll. The gps tracking feature is great when you have an employee out in the field who has mechanical issues...he/she can be easily tracked to quickly receive any help needed.

Desvantagens:

We have a few employees not comfortable with technology and it has taken some time to get them comfortable in using the software. There have also been times when an employee clocks in or out on their mobile app and it doesn't sync with the program. Most of the time this happens in locations with poor cell or internet service. It is easily fixed when this occurs.

Moises
Stationary Engineer, EUA
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 10 000+ funcionários

Mastering Employee Scheduling with ClockShark: A Game Changer

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: The ability to integrate ClockShark with other software tools, such as QuickBooks, has streamlined my workflow and made managing payroll and invoicing much simpler. The ClockShark mobile app is another added bonus. It allows employees to clock in and out, view their schedules, and request time off right from their smartphones, making it easy for them to stay connected and informed.

Vantagens:

ClockShark has been a game changer in how I manage employee scheduling. The software's user-friendly interface, automation features, real-time communication, and time tracking capabilities have not only saved me time and reduced errors, but also improved employee satisfaction. The integration with other software and the mobile app have further streamlined my workflow, making ClockShark an essential tool in my management toolkit. I highly recommend ClockShark to anyone seeking to improve their employee scheduling process.

Desvantagens:

None that I have seen. I am very happy with the results so far

Andy
Safety Manager, Canadá
Construção, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

ClockShark is a great product!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, ClockShark is a huge benefit to our company. It helps us to track the employee hours as well as their locations (in real time). It eliminates the need for paper copies of timesheets, which can be hard to decipher at times and, in all honestly, tough to prove accuracy. The foremen are able to see which workers have clocked-in correctly to their worksites, with the ability to allocate hours to certain job numbers for accounting purposes and job costing. Without ClockShark, we would still be doing things inefficiently and inaccurately.

Vantagens:

I love how I can clock-in/out from anywhere using my cell phone! This app provides total freedom from having to use a punch clock located in a specific location, or filling out paperwork on a daily basis to keep my hours up to date. The ClockShark app keeps accurate records that I can reference at any time, including past timesheets if needed.

Desvantagens:

I honestly can't think of anything negative to say about my personal experience with ClockShark. If I absolutely had to think of something, I suppose it would be beneficial for someone like me if there was an auto clock-in feature because I start at the same time every day. This way if I happened to forget about clocking in, it could do it for me and then let me know that I was clocked-in with an alert from the app.

Tara
Office Manager, EUA
Construção, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good Construction Time Clock, easy to use with great customer support.

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Everyone can clock in/out from their own phones and since there is GPS you can see exactly where they are when they do to prevent fraud. This software makes it easier than using traditional time clocks or paper since employees are always going to different job sites with construction.

Vantagens:

I like the app and how easy it is to use for all employees. They are always making updates and now you can link. ClockShark to QuickBooks. The customer support is great, it's very easy to start an online chat and get help. I think it is easy for most people to learn and the admin features are not complicated either. The price is also lower than most that I have researched!

Desvantagens:

The app does not run as well on older phones, it used to sometimes have issues allowing employees to clock in or out that had phones that were more than a few years old.

há 6 anos

Hey There, Tara! Thanks for sharing your experience with ClockShark here on Capterra! We're really happy to hear that ClockShark is easy to use for your team, and that the QuickBooks integration has been helpful too! We're always adding new features, so we'll keep you updated on those! Glad to have you on board the ClockShark team, Tara! If you ever have any questions, suggestions, or you just want to chat with sociable sharks, feel free to reach out! Have an excellent week! -Morgan @ ClockShark-

Makeila
Marketing & Sales Assistant, EUA
Serviços meio ambientais, 11 - 50 funcionários

More Pros Than Cons

4,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

There are a lot of pros with using the ClockShark app. Once you get the hang of using it for a couple of days, it is very easy to understand. It is an app that is easy to teach others how to use. It does not have a lot of malfunctions, and the support team is always there when needed. When I review people's times everyday, it is very organized. When I am looking for specific jobs or employees, I can run a report and it will tell me what I need, which is SO AWESOME and SUPER HELPFUL. Highly recommend taking advantage of the reports section.

Desvantagens:

There aren't a whole lot of cons for this software. Sometimes when an employee clocks out, there are times when ClockShark doesn't catch it and gives an error after 20ish hours.

há 4 anos

Hi Makeila, Thanks for the review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy everything about ClockShark from the ease of use to our customer service. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Mireille
Financial Analyst, Canadá

Amazing product

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Great customer service, we did request changes to some modules.

Vantagens:

Scheduling is intergrated with the timesheet module which makes our life alot simpler! Our workers don`t have to contact the office to see where they are going next. GPS makes it easier to track and we don`t need to request weekly timesheets now! It was quite an improvement for our business!

Desvantagens:

Job creation button can only be found on the administrator side on the web version. Jonas software merging not currently available, so we have to manipulate the data for the extraction. Current paid time off summary table that show current status is not available for management to see all employees easily .

há 4 anos

Hello Mireille, Thanks for the review! Glad to hear that ClockShark has been able to improve your business with the many features we have to offer. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing [email protected]! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.