15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do ProShop ERP

Sobre ProShop ERP

Um sistema abrangente de gestão de lojas 100% sem papel, baseado na Internet, para pequenas e médias empresas de manufatura. ERP/QMS/MES e muito mais.

Saiba mais sobre o ProShop ERP

Vantagens:

Very user friendly, very easy to fix any mistakes since all the boxes are text boxes that can be edited.

Notas do ProShop ERP

Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço
4,9

Probabilidade de recomendação

O ProShop ERP tem uma classificação geral de 4,9 em 5 estrelas com base em 96 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o ProShop ERP antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (96)

Jared
Jared
Defesa e aeroespacial, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

ProShop: integral to our growth

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It sounds like a line from a trade journal article, but ProShop is the 3rd ERP system our company has implemented. After 18 months of use, we can honestly say this is the best ERP solution our team has ever used.

Vantagens:

As many ERP systems should do, ProShop puts organizational, operational, project and part information in a central repository. One of ProShop's strengths is 'process workflows' that really work.

Desvantagens:

ProShop is continuing to improve the online help files. However, the guided implementation process and support (email, video conference, phone, etc.) are the best we've found in the complex software world.

há 4 anos

Jared, It's been an honor and a pleasure to work with you and your team. Thank you so much for your review. It's feedback like this that makes our work meaningful and excited to go to work every day. We'll share this with our whole team and toast you at our next virtual happy hour! Cheers and thank you again! The ProShop Team

Chad

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Proshop give Hibshman a new foundation for continued growth

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Our overall experience with Proshop has been amazing. It has been a true partnership! We value the time the team has taken to ensure our business succeeds. The implementation specialists are amazing and will walk through every detail of the software until you are comfortable.

Vantagens:

There are SO many things we love about Proshop, but if I had to narrow it down to just a few I would simply say we love the data. The overall implementation process was really seamless and our employees were able to get on board rather quickly. In addition, having Proshop dashboards throughout our shop gets all of our employees rowing the boat in the same direction. In fact, our on time delivery has improved 17% in the first three months of having Proshop in our facility.

Desvantagens:

Integrating this with our existing business was probably the hardest aspect we faced. However, once we figured out it was better for us to adapt to Proshop instead of Proshop adapting to us, it's been a pretty smooth implementing the software.

há 8 meses

Thank you for this review, Chad! Seeing your growth has been amazing. Keep up the good work!

Luke
Automotivo, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Regret

2,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Not satisfied and frustrated.

Vantagens:

The software includes many features that are difficult to navigate.

Desvantagens:

Proshop is complicated to implement. It is not intuitive. Support has gone drastically downhill since we purchased 18 months ago. Easy tasks take way too long to accomplish. Training new employees is very time consuming and frustrating for everyone involved. The help menu is almost worthless. The software has many glitches you have to learn to deal with.

há 2 anos

Hi Luke, We're sorry that your experience hasn't been excellent. As you know, our team has been reaching out to you often to try to solve the issues you've been having. We've met, talked or responded to you on evenings and weekends, provided many hours of free training, phone calls, links to help topics, video training, and more. When we audited your system, it's actually impressive how much of the system you're using very well. Kudos to you! We will keep doing our best to help you be happy with ProShop. If you read through the other 5 and 4 star reviews we have, ProShop being very intuitive is mentioned time and time again. But until 100% of clients agree with that, we'll keep working hard to improve. We hope you'll consider revising your review as you make more progress and see the attention we're putting into helping your shop succeed. We do care deeply about your success. Humbly, The ProShop Team

Joe
Quality System s Coordinator, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Let ProShop make your shop pro.

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: We started our ProShop journey in early 2020.With our original in-house system, we had improved ourselves to where creating jobs from a PO to the floor took around an hour. Once ProShop was integrated, contract review and creating the necessary POs and WOs now took only 15-20 minutes. As we improved our knowledge and skill, this can now be easily done in 5 minutes or less. This is a massive time savings just for the office personnel.Imagine time-saving of that magnitude across every function of the shop with the added bonus of detailed traceability which is all accessible from your computer, tablet or phone. That was and is amazing! ProShop listens to their customers and rolls out fairly regular upgrades, many of which are based on user feedback. To work with a company that is so responsive to its customers is a blessing as this type of work ethic is difficult to find. I have provided feedback, both good and bad, and they have always responded in an appropriate manner. There is no better feeling than the feeling that someone cares about your business and its success as much as you do and my appreciation of ProShop, the company, is sincere and warranted.

Vantagens:

Traceability, access and support.Everything is traceable! Purchase orders to work orders to personnel, machines, consumables and gages. Everything can be tracked from the lowest levels (gages and consumables) to the highest levels (PO, WO). This is great when you are investigating something, whether it's something that went right or wrong, the data is there and will reveal the information you need within a few clicks.Once it is setup, it is very easy to maintain.Having all the data in the cloud makes accessing that data easy from almost anywhere, computers, tablets, phones, etc.Support is great! If there is a question, support will get you an answer and usually very quickly. They are all very knowledgeable and receptive. I have found this to be true in dealing with everyone at ProShop. They believe in their product and they have top notch support for any issues that arise. Even if something is minor, they can and will explain it to you and help you resolve any issues.

Desvantagens:

Training. I think the training to get started was just enough to get started. This involved mostly training the higher level users since we were going to be the ones setting up purchase order, work orders, scheduling, etc.The training we (high level) received was spread over many online sessions and I think it prepared us for the basic operation but after the rollout, I know I was bugging my rep. all the time for the first few months. (Thanks [sensitive content hidden]!)The rollout to the shop floor personnel was 1 day of training which left them with more questions that we had answers. As I got more comfortable with the system, which was not more than a few months, I was able to develop training specifically for our floor personnel to understand the intricacies of ProShop and how their inputs drove the system. Being in our 3rd year, we have shop floor leads that train the new people and can explain how/why everything does what it does.

há 8 meses

Wow, thank you for this awesome review, Joe! Awesome job on saving time when creating jobs from a PO. We are so glad you are happy with ProShop!

Nichole
Nichole
Accounting/Administration, EUA
Impressão, 2 - 10 funcionários

ProShop the Professionals

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We switched from another ERP software that was really complicated and misleading . It would take me 30 plus minutes to process an order and enter it for the production team to see, but with ProShop it takes me minutes to have everything relating to the order entered and sent to the production guys. I use ProShop during 90% of my day, and it makes my job so much easier and worry free!

Vantagens:

The creators of this software knew exactly what a user would be looking for in an ERP/CRM software. Everything about this software was easy to understand and quick to follow. The online help tool allows for the user to look for the answer(and usually find it) before contacting support. The work order and Customer PO modules are extremely detailed and allows for all information to be entered and easily accessible. Ordering COTS items with the Vendor PO module is a breeze, and only takes seconds! The simplicity yet details of the software is what really makes it the best tool for our team. I love that ProShop has the ability to store so much information within its modules, and makes it easy for the whole team to follow along an order and know exactly what is going on and when.

Desvantagens:

There are so many modules and components to the software that it did take a a couple implementation and training meetings to fully understand the software, but the implementation team and trainers really made the process easy for our team.

há 3 anos

Thank you SO much for this review Nichole! It thrills us that you love ProShop so much and that it helps make your day more efficient and productive. It's our mission to help companies like yours thrive, so our team will be so happy to hear this review! Thanks for taking the time to write this!! We appreciate you. The ProShop Team

Jeff
Jeff
Director of Sales and Marketing, EUA
Companhias aéreas/Aviação, 11 - 50 funcionários

ProShop Software

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall experience has been positive. I would highly recommend this software to any company small or large who want an easy to use software the will make them more efficient and better.

Vantagens:

The software is very user friendly for people at all levels of the organization. The single software manages all aspects of our manufacturing company beginning with estimating and ending with invoicing. It is completely paperless and eliminates many unneeded man hours for tasks like data entry or collecting out of rev prints from the shop floor. It also manages our entire QMS to ensure compliance with AS9100 and incorporates the requirements of the QMS into standard workflows for all employees. This makes audits very easy to prepare for. It also integrates easily with Quickbooks for ease of accounting functions. Finally, the cloud based approach makes the IT aspects so simple and worry free, plus I can easily access the software when I'm away from the shop! So many additional positives to list, I could go on and on.....

Desvantagens:

I really don't have any cons to list. If I had to list one thing for improvement it would be to have just a little more flexibility of category fields in the estimating module so I could adopt costing for the composites industry easier. That being said, my implementation specialist was able to help me come up with some work arounds to accomplish what I need.

há 4 anos

Hi Jeff, You've made our day over here in the office! Thank you for this great review. Helping companies like yours is exactly why we're so excited to come to work every day. It's our mission and our passion to lift up manufacturers like Fort Ord Works - the backbone of our economy. You'll be excited about some new features we're coming out with this year specifically for composites companies. Stay tuned. And we'd love to get your feedback on them and how to make them better. Cheers and thanks again! The ProShop Team

Brett
Director, Austrália
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Small Australian Job Shop invests in ProShop ERP - Reaps Rewards...eventually.

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: ProShop ERP has helped us level up as a small business. We now manage the business with real data to deliver work on time and improve our profitability.Our DIFOT numbers are significantly better.Our productivity is much higher - no need for afternoon shift and increased sales.

Vantagens:

The best thing about ProSHop ERP is that is was designed and developed by Machinists for Machinists.The workflow is continuous and each stage is linked with hyperlinks. Estimating>Quoting>Customer PO>create Part>create Work Order>Purchase Order(s) for inputs>Invoicing.Machinists and Programmers get everything they always wanted:1) Unlimited Setup Data - Places for Photos and Videos of setups, Tool Lists, Fixture numbers, GCODE in Part Folder2) Sequence Details, Operation Descriptions, Part Development for feedback, FAI and in Process Inspection Lists and tolerances, Print and Part Revisions, and Equipment Used.3) Inspection reports, Document lists, Carton Labels all add to the professional presentation of the job when the customer receives it.Easy to adjust the Schedule Live - Drag and Drop or change the work cell as required on Work Order.Although the software is massive - we can use all or just some of the features when it makes sense to do so. Eg. a Quick job can have a very basic Template that outputs a very simple Work Order - so no time is wasted on excessive data entry. The cloud based Database that is the core of ProShop is rock solid - we experienced no outages or lost data.ProShop ERP can handle a lot more than I was expecting of ERP. HR - skills & training matrix. Uers can create training requirements and track who has completed them. The ability to store GCODE, CAD CAM data and any documents securely.

Desvantagens:

The GUI is not pretty. Graphics are under used, it is a text heavy interface.Reports are not intuitive for me, but my [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has mastered the Query System for custom reporting.The learning curve for our business was enormous. This was because we implemented ISO9001, Paperless/Cloud Computing, Time Tracking and ProShop ERP simultaneously. The culture shock of working as a team to collect data so it could become useful for costing and scheduling was uncomfortable.Expensive - It is a significant, long term commitment.

ano passado

Thank you so much for your detailed review, Brett!

Anthony
Director of Production, EUA

Review

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Proshop for me has been a game changer. No longer am I have to run a business off 3 or 4 spreadsheets. I have one central place to use as a hub and understand how our business/jobs are running.

Vantagens:

I like the easy of use of Proshop the best. It was built for a machine shop and all the processes are easy understandable. It give you 99% of everything you need to run your business from a QMS and ERP side in one package.

Desvantagens:

I would like the see a Built in CRM in Proshop.

ano passado

Thank you for the review, Anthony! We appreciate your feedback and are always looking for ways to improve the software. We are so happy to hear that ProShop has been a game changer for you!

Ben
Aparelhos médicos, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

ProShop turned Dynamic Balance Machine into a Pro-Shop.

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Implementation was easy. The ProShop team was amazing in getting us up to speed incredibly fast. When we receive a re-order from a customer we are able to process parts in the same manner they were processed a year earlier. It is so easy to input information about a process, operation, fixtures, tooling, material, etc... that you can produce a part nearly identical to an original order right down to the details listed on the work order. Being able to instantly access information relevant to your job function is a game changer not only to employees, but to running and growing a successful machine shop. We could not have done it without ProShop.

Vantagens:

Visibility. The biggest thing I like about ProShop is that I am able to see across all machining cells what jobs are being currently processed. I can see from multiple dashboards what is ready for outside processing, ready to inspect, ready to ship to the customer and what has been invoiced. I love that all of the information about a work order is accessible with in the click of a mouse. The other thing I really like is that a Quality Management System is so easy to maintain being built right into ProShop.

Desvantagens:

The thing that I least like about ProShop is that we put all this information in the system and we want to be able to customize part labels based on my customers requirements. If we could have this feature available to us we wouldn't have any complaints. This feature request is one that we can't wait to get our hands on.

há 3 anos

Ben, Ben Ben!! We are so thrilled to get your review!! Holy smokes! Thank you for your thoughts and spending the time to share them here. Wow, we are so happy for you and how ProShop has positively affected your business. This what makes building ProShop so rewarding for us. We hear you on the labels and we will reach out to get your feedback on specifically what you need. Thank you very much again! The ProShop Team

Adam
Maquinário, 2 - 10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Don’t look at anything but proshop

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: I don’t have 1 bad thing to say. As a shop owner, I would recommend it to any size machine shop

Vantagens:

Does everything a machine shop would ever need

Desvantagens:

It is new but they are extremely open to make changes and customer service is unmatched

Mike
Fonte da avaliação

ProShop has been a game changer for our shop!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We purchased a well-established, long running shop with a great regional reputation…with plans to grow. One hurdle in the way was the 20 year old homegrown “ERP”. Don’t get me wrong, it served the shop very well for a long time, but it was tired, cumbersome and built on a platform no longer supported. I came from an IT background many years ago, specifically integrating various solutions into manufacturing ERP systems and I immediately began researching all the options on the market. Fortunately, I came across ProShop, headed to IMTS to meet with their crew and came home knowing what choice I was making. The results? Completely exceeded our expectations.

Vantagens:

From the Sales modules making our estimating and quoting process much faster and trackable allowing us to win more jobs, to the tracking of orders and schedules, to the actual running of jobs. My management team alone is saving 40+ hours weekly simply having important information available at their finger tips to make decisions quickly and confidently. Knowing what jobs are running when, our purchasing department has been able to buy smarter resulting in COGS reduction of +10% through the first 6 months of implementation. Shop management is able to, at a glance, schedule jobs across 30+ machines in a logical order that helps ensure we deliver parts on time to our customers. We are able to communicate with customers in real-time about their jobs and make adjustments as necessary to make certain our customer needs are met.

Desvantagens:

None. My biggest hesitation was rolling out a paperless system to our team. The ProShop team made the entire process so easy! We immediately began online training, got ProShop onsite and were going live in no time at all.

há 5 anos

Mike, We can't thank you enough for this amazing review!!! It's been a lot of fun working with you as you jump headfirst into shop ownership. We're glad that you love ProShop so much, and it's helping you grow the company. We also are grateful to call you a friend and partner. Keep up the great work at Hill and we look forward to seeing what you build it into! Cheers, The ProShop Team

Andrew
Manufacturing Engineer, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

The ERP System You Will Love!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: ProShop is a seamless ERP system that you will grow to love. ProShop was designed by and for machinists and it truly shows. I could not imagine a better system for a high-caliber machine shop that needs to meet the stringent requirements of AS9100/ISO9001.

Vantagens:

Real-time, accessible data. Data is at one's fingertips! Job status can easily be reviewed and reported back to the customer with confidence. With a simple query search, one can easily glean off of past jobs for production times, out of pocket costs, setup information, etc. the list goes on. Another aspect would be understanding shop capacity and schedule. This is key to meeting growing customer expectations and the ability to take on expedite orders. I would also add that the Adion team is quick to respond to client requests or questions through an online support desk. Having worked with Adion for a few years now, I can attest to their enduring customer support and continual improvement of their help documentation page. Most help can be found instantly within ProShop or is one click away. And they are constantly reaching out and keeping clients informed through webinars and email updates. It has been my pleasure to work with the Adion team.

Desvantagens:

N/A If I must, I would request that Adion consider looking into developing a 'RFQ Module'. Currently, I track and manage RFQ's outside of ProShop.

há 3 anos

Wow Andrew! We're humbled by your review and it gives our team so much positive energy to get this feedback! It's been a true pleasure to work with you as well for all these years. Keep up the great work at IDL! Thanks Again! The ProShop Team

Mike
Applications Specialist/Quality Assurance Lead, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

The best ERP system on the market!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I don’t want to write a novel, so I’ll make it short and sweet. ProShop has saved tons of time with everyday processes, and has enabled growth in numerous aspects of our company. Being a machinist on the floor all day, I use the software numerous times a day, and the ease of access to information is seamless and very accessible. I’m able to update workholdimg specs, suggest process developments to my higher-ups, import images and files for reference tools, and so much more. This has definitely changed how I do my daily tasks and has improved work ethics for me personally.

Vantagens:

One of the best things is the fact it’s cloud based, so I can work from anywhere and get things done without being tied down to a computer at the shop. In addition, the Support team is great resolving questions/queries that may arise. Easy to click and navigate, and hyperlinks all over that link to all kinds of part, customer, or work order information.

Desvantagens:

Being only able to upload one image at a time can be annoying at times. Editing file names that are uploaded needs a little revamping so you don’t have to checkout all the time to shorten the link name.

há 2 anos

Thank you for your review, Mike! Your support of our software means so much to us. We will take your sentiment about image uploading into consideration.

Peter
Director Business Development, Canadá
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 11 - 50 funcionários

Data Driven Decisions

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Our experience is that ProShop has exposed, with real data, assumptions we have made in the past were wrong and allowed us to make the changes to improve quoting, processes and profitability. The software allows us to make this happen but it the support and advice from the ProShop personal that gave us the direction and assistance to put the system in place.

Vantagens:

ProShop brings all your data together in one application, allowing a real time view of every aspect of your operations. It allows pro-active management, it allows real-time analysis of the progress and performance against the original plan. Having this ability, allows corrective actions to be taken and small issues do not become large expensive ones. This system is paperless gathering everything from Time Clocking to preventative maintenance schedules in one package. It allows the inputs you have been collecting in the past, by various methods, to become a database to drive decisions.

Desvantagens:

That we did not have ProShop 5 years ago!

há 5 anos

Peter, Thank you so much for this thoughtful review! It's truly been our pleasure to work with you and your team. We're so thrilled that ProShop is providing you with these benefits and insights to improve the company. We look forward to supporting Noble for years to come. Thanks, The ProShop team

Lynne
Assistant Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

ProShop is part of our culture

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We have saved so much time with ProShop in the pre-production phase. Reports and queries make finding answers a simple process, and I especially like that I can easily export data to excel.

Vantagens:

I love how documents that link together will pull information forward and auto-fill the related fields. This is such a time saver.

Desvantagens:

I would like to see a "Print Traveler" feature added to work orders. Box labels work, but a nicely formatted traveler would be much more professional looking.

há 2 anos

Wow, thank you so much, Lynne! It is so great to see that ProShop has become part of your culture.

Nathan
Controller, EUA

Powered by Proshop

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Our experience with ProShop has been excellent so far. ProShop allows everyone in our shop to access the information they need when and where they need it. Customer Service can quickly update customers on the status of their orders, and operators can easily see information needed to complete their work. The ability to attach files, pictures, videos, etc... to every area of ProShop is something that our previous ERP software was lacking. Honestly, I cannot speak highly enough about all the great things ProShop has to offer.

Vantagens:

-Customer Service is excellent - responsive, knowledgeable, and friendly. -Quality Oriented - The quality module is extensive and made our ISO audit easier than ever before. -Web Based - Office employees have the ability to work from anywhere with an internet connection. Hyperlinks make navigation between different areas of the software easy and intuitive.

Desvantagens:

- Tracking machine and labor hours to Work Orders can be difficult for unmanned jobs where multiple people bounce back and forth between work centers.

há 4 anos

Thank you Nathan for this review! We are so glad that ProShop is helping your company. It's working with customers like you and getting feedback on how to improve ProShop that makes it even better. We are in the process of interviewing other companies as well that do swiss type machining, to make time tracking easier for that type of work. Thanks again for your trust in us. The ProShop Team

Lynne
Business Process Lead, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

ERP the way it should be.

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: This has changed how we do business. We're no longer burdened with the limitations of spreadsheets and paper documents. We can respond much quicker and increase throughput with better planning.

Vantagens:

I love how all the modules work in unison to provide the most accurate information possible in real-time.

Desvantagens:

Cross-module queries are not easily accomplished without exporting to Excel.

ano passado

Thank you for this awesome review, Lynne!

Rene
Quality System MAnager, EUA

ProShop for wire harnesses

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It is a lot of upfront work but really speeds the repeat orders.
It has speed up our Quality Audits.

Vantagens:

The quality standard, manual, tasks and training all link together. Document control is a big help. Equipment list to track maintenance and calibration.

Desvantagens:

Needs a lot of updating from machining needs to wire harness needs. We have not been able to link our request for quote through our website into ProShop. We need to manually input them.

há 2 anos

Thank you so much for your review, Rene!!

Pamela
CFO, EUA
Aparelhos médicos, 11 - 50 funcionários

Excellent ERP Software

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Not only part traceability but "User" traceability which holds accountability to each user. We have found that our reporting is easier, our internal auditing is easier due to all the reporting which we sample audited to verify if accurate and it is. We are hoping to learn more each day and believe that we are only utilizing about 60% of its capability so far. We implemented the software July 1 2018.

Vantagens:

The drill down to follow the trail, the traceability of each transaction and the built in QMS -- Most of all the SUPPORT is beyond anyone's expectations. We have used other ERP software before and found the support to be very limited.

Desvantagens:

At first it is all overwhelming to anyone as there are so many views and options. However, once you begin to see how it works, you start catching on.

há 5 anos

Hi Pam, Thank you so much for the great review. It's been such a pleasure working with you and your team. You guys have done such great things so far, we're excited to see what you can do when you learn the last 40%! ;-) Keep coming to those client webinars and you'll keep learning! Thanks again, The ProShop Team

Advisor/Instructor, EUA
Ensino fundamental e médio, 11 - 50 funcionários

ProShop in a Student-Run Manufacturing Business

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: As a result of implementing ProShop in our student-run manufacturing business we have seen a dramatic increase in efficiency and less mistakes being made. We have also been able to easily adapt ProShop for use in the graphics side of our business, in addition to manufacturing and engineering.

Vantagens:

ProShop is a very robust ERP system that is intuitive to use. The primary users of ProShop in our student-run business are high school students. They can pickup the basics of ProShop very quickly once they start using the system.

Desvantagens:

The immense amount of functionality in ProShop is actually a slight con for us, though it may be a pro for most manufacturers. The sheer amount of features made it intimidating at first glance but this is the case with all ERP software I have seen. After using the software, we found it very intuitive.

há 2 anos

Chris, It's been an honor working with your high school students at Eagle Manufacturing. It's such a great program and it's an honor to donate the software and help the students and the program be more efficient. Thanks for the kind words!

DEBBIE

A Game Changer!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The ProShop team has been great. There are there for us whenever we need them. The software has helped us become more efficient in many areas from estimating to production. We are able to keep track of where jobs within the shop and when they are out for outside processes. We have a much better handle on the actual cost to produce our products, which among other things has made us more competitive. All this and we have just scratched the surface on utilizing all the ProShop has to offer.

Vantagens:

Estimating and cost analysis. It's helped us to more accurately estimate the cost of the fasteners we manufacture.

Desvantagens:

Lacking some reports I'd like, but features are constantly being updated and added.

há 5 anos

Hi Debbie, Thank you for this review! We're really pleased that ProShop has helped you become more competitive and get a handle on job costing. We look forward to supporting you, and you'll be really pleased to see the new reporting features coming out soon. A whole new and very comprehensive system for reporting, building dashboards, etc. It'll be cool! Thanks again, The ProShop Team

Tybalt

Top notch software.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We finally have a tool to effectively transfer and store information between all departments of our company. With ProShop at our foundation, building our business will be rock solid.

Vantagens:

The best part of the software is how easy it is to move between the features. All of the information you would want about a part or process is never more than a click or two away. I also like how scalable it is. It works for a company whether they have 3 or 300 employees.

Desvantagens:

A couple of the modules could use a little refinement to bring them up to the same standard as everything else.

há 6 anos

Thanks for the great review TJ! We've enjoyed working with you and look forward to watching you grow over the next many years. Congrats to you and Seth on the Emerging Manufacturer Award in WA state! And thank you for asking us to come to the awards dinner. It's been our honor to be a partner in your growth and success!

Tom
CFO, EUA

Proshop is the best software to become AS9100 certified

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Customer service and implementation has been fantastic. Most software companies worry about the sale and leave out to dry after you are bought in. Going on 2 years and we have the same support as we did at day 1.

Vantagens:

Once you start integrating your process into the software the system becomes easier to use over time. It keeps the entire company connected on all tasks and jobs.

Desvantagens:

It is a very daunting software when you first begin but once you start using it gets easier

há 2 anos

Thank you for your review, Tom, we really appreciate it!

Matthew
Maquinário, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Attainable, powerful ERP for small companies

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: It's great do do business with a company that is so customer-focused. I feel like a part of a community, and I feel like the ProShop team cares about our success with their platform.

Vantagens:

ProShop is highly capable today, and the company strategy is clearly focused on customer-driven innovation.

Desvantagens:

Switching from another ERP system is always difficult, so the implementation process takes considerable time. ProShop's implementation team is excellent, though, and the process has gone smoothly.

ano passado

Thank you for the review, Matthew! We appreciate your feedback and understand that it can be a huge task to switch to a new ERP system. We will share your comments with our team, thanks again!

Kim
Administrative Assistant, EUA

Amazing Customer Support

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We looked at a few different programs before deciding on ProShop. The deciding factor for us was the customer support available with the program. They are very hands on and prompt when questions or issues arise. Not to mention the fact that they welcome ideas and suggestions that will help improve both their program and productivity for your company. Adion Systems is a great company to work with.

Vantagens:

That we are now able to keep track of the work coming in the door.

Desvantagens:

There is no user manual.

há 7 anos

Hi Kim. Thanks for the review and we are so glad you feel our customer support has been strong. We go out of our way to try and ensure our customers have great experiences and are glad you've been happy. And big thanks to you specifically for introducing us to Jetco!! It's been a great partnership. And we're working on strengthening our help system and manual. We hear you!