Filtrar por:

4,7 /5
    4,7 /5
    4,6 /5

Sobre Gorgias

Gorgias é um serviço multifuncional de atendimento ao cliente, suporte ao cliente e suporte técnico por chat ao vivo para as lojas Shopify e Magento.

Saiba mais sobre o Gorgias

Exibindo 18 avaliações

Avishai M.
Innovation and Product Manager
Petróleo e energia, 1001-5000 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Avaliado em 02/02/2018

"an effective auto-expanding text tool"

Vantagens: Gorgias is definitely an effective auto-expanding text tool for Gmail and LinkedIn. The choices menu is gorgeous and enables you to definitely create HTML templates with keyword shortcuts utilizing a simple graphical interface. When you spend the better a part of your daily projects answering e-mail, you'd prosper to make use of canned responses or quick text to efficient your email replies. If you are using Gmail, Facebook, or LinkedIn for the work, there is a free Chrome extension known as Gorgias which will make your work a bit easier. This free extension provides a couple of fundamental templates for Gmail for example greetings, closing /signature with choices to rapidly incorporate your own. With only a couple of email shortcuts, you need to end up working individuals emails just like a pro. Let's check out the mail templates that you could create using Gorgias to simplify your projects flow.

With the extension installed all you need to do is type a shortcut and press Tab. This will automatically enter the text defined in the template

• Avaliado em 02/02/2018
Rileigh B.
Sales Representative
Software, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/06/2018

"Excellent! Has saved me WEEKS of time."

Comentários: This product saves me so much time I couldn't imagine doing my job without it.

Vantagens: I love this software. Absolutely one of my favorites out. Because of the nature of my job, I send a lot of emails responses to similar questions, this software allows me to save a response that I felt was good and use it whenever the same question comes up. All I have to do it type the keyword and press tab and its there. Brilliant idea.

Desvantagens: I am very hard pressed to find any cons with this system. It's simple, easy to use, and saves me tons of time. The only issue I have come across is the hot keys not copying correctly into calendar invites but that is only in rare instances.

• Avaliado em 27/06/2018
Avaliador Verificado
VP of Innovation
Alimentação e bebidas, 1001-5000 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 24/06/2020

"Very nice user friendly helpdesk package but limited marketplace integrations beyond shopify"

Comentários: User love it and very few headaches. Some integrations need better docs on how to use advanced functionality.

Vantagens: Really nice interface, users love it. Very easy to configure. Powerful rules and macro engine, Seamless shopify integration. Support is proactive and good. Developer friendly with good API

Desvantagens: If you want to integrate ebay or amazon, you need a third party add on which is itself limited. Prepare for additional costs. Rules and Macro engine has some limitations when looking to fully automate processes. It could be easier to test rule logic before deploying.

• Avaliado em 24/06/2020
Kemal A.
Costumer Service
Serviços ao consumidor, 201-500 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 02/10/2020

"The best helpdesk in my opinion"

Comentários: I use this to handle customers' tickets on daily basis. From every helpdesk that I've used, this one is the most fastest, easiest to use, and responsive.

Vantagens: -Rally fast and responsive.
-Clean, efficient, and clear Shopify plugin.
-Macro can be easily integrated with Shopify

Desvantagens: -I wish we can open multiple ticket under one tab
-Sometimes there are users that have bug where their eyes are on every ticket they have opened.

• Avaliado em 02/10/2020
Ashley L.
Account Executive
Hospitais e Saúde, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Avaliado em 07/12/2017

"We use Gorgias to produce easy email templates"

Comentários: Efficiency

Vantagens: Gorgias has cut time and made it easier with their email templates. It allows us to be extremely efficient.

Desvantagens: There is not much I like least, it is user friendly an easy to use. Sometimes the icon does not appear in the body of the email.

• Avaliado em 07/12/2017
Lindsey H.
Social Media Consultant
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/06/2019

"Gorgias for Customer Chat"

Comentários: Overall, Gorgias is a great tool for staying on top of customer feedback and providing excellent customer service.

Vantagens: I really love how easy it is to interact with customers. You can quickly see new inquiries and categorize them by platform type. (inbox, chat, etc.) as well as label them for ease of referencing them later. My favorite feature is simply being able to search through past conversations. If I can't remember the specific answer I gave regarding an issue, I can search for a keyword and find it.

Desvantagens: I don't like that they took away the option to manually mark your Chat team as "unavailable". Instead, your chat is now available when your hours are set and unavailable when they are not. With a small team, we often can't be at the computer for the full set hours and like to jump on as we are available.

• Avaliado em 13/06/2019
Michael W.
Bens de consumo, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/03/2020

"Customer Service Software with Shopify Integration"

Comentários: It's a great customer service platform that saves a lot of time

Vantagens: Tagging in Gorgias is great as well as the easy integration with Shopify. You can do a lot of things without leaving the app.

Desvantagens: Sometimes it gets buggy with the integrations and it takes longer than you would like to skip around to different apps

• Avaliado em 24/03/2020
Anna L.
Customer Experience Lead
Bens de consumo, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/06/2017

"Gorgias is a growing company with the potential to change the customer support world."

Comentários: The Gorgias team goes out of their way to add features to maximize your customer support efficiency.

Vantagens: Gorgias customer support is truly amazing. If they do not have a feature available that you want, they will make necessary changes to ensure the very best experience.

Desvantagens: Gorgias is very new. There are still some glitches that occur. If a glitch happens, the Gorgias team fixes it very quickly.

• Avaliado em 27/06/2017
Antonio C.
Sr SDR
Recursos Humanos, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/09/2017

"Gorgias has really saved me time."

Comentários: I was able to save a lot of time in my emails. This allowed me to double the amount of work I can get done.

Vantagens: Being able to use short keys when sending emails saves me a great deal of time with a number of emails that I send in a day.

Desvantagens: I have not been able to get the subject to auto-populate. Not sure why still. It is however still easy to type that and then the short key. Great tool!

• Avaliado em 20/09/2017
Clayton B.
Sales Development Representative
  • Avaliado em 19/07/2018

"Love using this! Makes mass emailing a breeze"

Vantagens: Being at a job where I send out similar emails every single day, it is so nice to be able to customize my emails and shortcuts to optimize my time at work.

Desvantagens: They only thing I can think of that would be bad, is the look of the software. It looks old and outdated.

• Avaliado em 19/07/2018
Frank T.
Agile Coach
Consultoria de gestão, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/02/2017

"Fast, efficient and powerful"

Comentários: Gorgias is very easy to setup and to work with. We could customize it quickly to our needs.
It has some powerful features, and macros and integrations are a real time saver.
Thanks to the support staff for answering all our questions and listening to our feedback.
Frequent updates are nice, the software is continuously improving.
We are really happy Gorgias users!

Vantagens: Custom views and rules.

Desvantagens: Spam filtering.

• Avaliado em 10/02/2017
Eric S.
Chief Operating Officer
  • Avaliado em 18/07/2017

"Best Customer Support Platform for Shopify"

Vantagens: - Seemless integration into Shopify
- Easy to use and navigate; shorter onboarding times
- Amazing team that really listens to customeer feedback

Desvantagens: - Young product that requires some bug squashing
- Still growing the number of integrations that they have developed

Alessandro B.
Business Developer
Serviços de eventos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/04/2017

"Great tool, great support"

Comentários: This is not my first help desk software, but it is certainly the one with which we're getting better. We use it to manage the customer care of a cinema ticketing booking service, so we need to be fast and effective: we were looking for a product that did not have a thousand functions - of which many unnecessary - but focused on the most important features. With Gorgias we found what we were looking for.
And the staff of Gorgias is kind, fast and effective.

Vantagens: Fast; simple but complete; clear UI; the right functions, without getting lost in useless tools or procedure

Desvantagens: What can I say? Blue is my favorite color, but this is a marginal detail :-)

• Avaliado em 11/04/2017
Avaliador Verificado
Operations Manager
Educação superior, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/07/2019

"Great All-Around Customer Service Software"

Comentários: One, succinct terminal for all of our Customer Service needs is very helpful

Vantagens: Gorgias allows us to manage our FB, Messenger, Instagram, Amazon, Email, and other Customer Service outlets all in one helpful interface. It puts a picture to each user's name, allowing for a more "personalized" looking response.

Desvantagens: Having transferred over from Zen Desk, some of the software feels "backwards." But overall, super intuitive and solves many of our long term issues.

• Avaliado em 18/07/2019
Forrest S.
Customer Support Agent
  • Avaliado em 18/07/2017

"Makes communicating with customers a walk in the park!"

Comentários: Easy and simple communication amongst company customers.

Vantagens: I like how Gorgias allows me to organize all the different tickets and also assign tickets to various employees.

Desvantagens: The interface may be my least favorite thing about Gorgias because although it gets the job done, I think that it could have a sleeker, more pleasing to the eye interface.

Robyn C.
Recruiter
Medicina alternativa, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/02/2019

"Gorgias Templates"

Comentários: I often type the same or very similar email responses daily so using Gorgias for easy-access templates to plug in saves me a ton of time!

Vantagens: Thank you can build custom email templates and easily use the extension within your email platform

Desvantagens: So far I have no complaints about Gorgias because it's so easy to use and very handy

• Avaliado em 27/02/2019
Christie S.
Account Executive
  • Avaliado em 05/06/2018

"Easy to use tool for templates"

Vantagens: I only used the trial and it was really easy to set up. I only used it for email logging to Salesforce and email templates.

Desvantagens: There was no email tracking in the trial, which I'm not sure if that's a function for the paid version.

• Avaliado em 05/06/2018
Petteri P.
Roupa e moda, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/02/2017

"Very satisfied"

Comentários: The customer service is very responsive and helpful. Romain helped in setting up some extra features for us as well. Top notch!

• Avaliado em 01/02/2017