Avaliações do Pepo Campaigns

Filtrar por:

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Pepo Campaigns

Advanced Email Marketing for Amazon SES. All the email marketing tools you need to succeed,
in a single solution built on Amazon AWS.

Saiba mais sobre o Pepo Campaigns

Exibindo 3 avaliações

Martina C.
Buyer
Roupa e moda, 13-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 28/09/2016

"Best Email Platform ever, sending emails was never so simple!"

Comentários: I started using Pepo a few weeks ago and I can truly recommend it, it is the best email cloud on the market, the account management team is very helpful and available 24/7 in case you have any questions or doubts. Sending emails was never so simple and effective!

Vantagens: It is very easy to use and you can build beautiful newsletters! The technology is very advanced and the price is ridiculous for what you get!

Desvantagens: Nothing !

• Avaliado em 28/09/2016
Barclay B.
Bancos, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 01/11/2019

"They have the worst customer service in the indusrty. Stay away from them."

Comentários: Lousy company. Spend a couple extra dollars and stay away from the,

Vantagens: Nothing only tried them for the price. The say on their website they are the best, not true.

Desvantagens: There customer service is horrible, I use Godaddy and they kept telling me my DNS was not setup correctly. Funny thing is I am set up with Amazon SES with numerous companies. The only time a customer service person replied which may be 2-3 days is a 2am central time. They say they are located in USa but there customer service is not for sure. Junk company.

• Avaliado em 01/11/2019
Rick F.
Design, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 27/12/2019

"Could Not Even Get It Going"

Comentários: My overall experience is I feel like this company is run by one person who does not have the time of day to handle customer service. Like many popup companies, this one seems just that. Any service that costs me money outside of the fees applied due to a severe lack of support is not a good investment to me. I went with BigMailer.

Vantagens: The only thing that I liked about this company was that it harnessed the power of Amazon SES & AWS. Quite literally after testing it out, that is all i could find that was a benefit.

Desvantagens: Customer service and technical support. I soent 2 weeks going back and forth with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. In those 2 weeks I only received 3 reply correspondences. I needed to get this up and running to distribute my Holiday sale campaing and not only was it well below professional, it cost me sales that I could have made due to the lack of customer care. The process of creating an account and linking it to Amazon AWS is by no means simplified by this company. And I have a background in technical servies and iI understand how Amazon AWS works. It took 2 weeks for them to explain that my entire AWS acount had to be transferred to the "IRELAND" region which quite simply created a logistical CSR nightmare with AWS support.

• Avaliado em 27/12/2019