Avaliações do Convercent

Filtrar por:

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Convercent

The Convercent Ethics Cloud applications are: Helpline, Campaigns, Disclosures, Insights and Interactive Code of Conduct.

Saiba mais sobre o Convercent

Exibindo 8 avaliações

Alanna M.
Senior Analyst

"Convercent Review"

Vantagens: This application is super easy to use. The layout makes it really easy to read and find the policies you are looking for.

Desvantagens: There really isn't anything I disliked about this software.

Lisa O.
Director of Security
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 201-500 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Avaliado em 03/05/2018

"Fantastic experience with the Case Management module - highly recommended!"

Comentários: This software has helped us organize and retain accurate records of incidents at our organization. We used to use a Word document/emailing "system" of documenting incidents and it was difficult to manage version control and retain the organizational history of information when there was staff turnover. We started with the Case Management module and have recently started utilizing other modules offered because Convercent is such a good software. Both our safety and security unit and Human Resources Department use Convercent and highly recommend it to others.

Vantagens: I like that Convercent is accessible to our staff worldwide, whether via online or by calling a toll-free number. The software is intuitive to use when filing a report and can be translated into several languages. The reports that you can self-generate are very helpful and look great when used in presentations, etc. Convercent staff are knowledgable, responsive, and provide excellent support to clients. I also like that you can customize issue types specific to your organization and that Convercent takes the time to really listen to its clients about needs, "wish list" items, and suggestions for improvement. I have personally given feedback about the Case Management module that was taken into consideration by the Convercent team and then several months later, they modified the platform to reflect some of those requests, which was outstanding! Would absolutely recommend this software to others who are looking for an excellent case management/incident reporting system.

Desvantagens: There are some reports that are not easily accessible from Mac computers. Other arrangements or workarounds need to be made in order to receive/access those reports. However, the Convercent team is very accommodating and will work with you to get the reports you need as long as they have enough notice.

por Convercent em 04/05/2018

Thank you Lisa for your review of our Convercent Ethics Cloud Platform. We are honored to be your Ethics & Compliance partner and are proud to be a part of your ethical journey within your organization!

• Avaliado em 03/05/2018
Avaliador Verificado
Business Operations Analyst
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 21/11/2019

"Not bad"

Comentários: Convercent provides an easy way to display policies to employees and allow them to be read and understood.

Vantagens: The UI is clean and tabs at the top are easy to navigate and understand what you are clicking on. It also uses single sign-on so I don't have to log in every time. I like the Action Required and Newest Policies sections.

Desvantagens: The steps could be laid out a little clearer when you actually click on a policy. It would be cool if the UI was responsive and changed size to fit different sized monitors. If they had a "dark" setting too that would be easier on the eyes.

• Avaliado em 21/11/2019
Rosemarie S.
Producer
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 30/12/2019

"My rights as an employee at my finger tips!"

Comentários: As an employee, convercent provides a platform to stay educated - it bridges the gap between the ethical boundaries I work within and how that ultimately has an impact on my performance as an employee. Understanding this is distinction is why I value Convercent software.

Vantagens: The Policy manager is what I like most about Convercent. I use the Policy Manager for viewing information on published policies. While all may not apply directly to me, it is very informative at a company-wide level and is a good resource to reference when I want to stay in-the-know about what is going on in terms of ethics and compliance for my own experience in the workforce.

Desvantagens: While I really like the user-interface, and note that the disclosure section does describe what a disclosure is, I wish that other dashboard topics such as "Education" and "Values" provided the same type of description as to what they are and how they apply to me as an employee.

Carl F.
Ethics Director
10 001+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/04/2018

"We are using Convercent Ethics Case Management"

Comentários: more organized recording and indexing of Ethics Cases

Vantagens: Ease of use, the guiding steps and helpful reminders leading to a more complete case report. To datr, we are quite satisfied with Case Management.

Desvantagens: Would like the ability to assign Case Numbers in accordance with our system for easier indexing and reference.

por Convercent em 19/04/2018

Thank you Carl for your review on Convercent. We are thrilled Vishay Intertechnology is finding value with our Case Management application and will reach out to help you find a solution for tracking your case numbers.

• Avaliado em 18/04/2018
Peter L.
Chief Compliance Manager & Asst General Counse
Petróleo e energia, 10 001+ funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 21/04/2018

"Easy to use, well thought-out and intuitive."

Comentários: The software has allowed us to better track and coordinate issues that are reported through our Alert Line. In addition, the web-access feature is a great resource for people that want to report issues anonymously.

Vantagens: Since an application like this is not used frequently, it has to be intuitive so that it is easy to use every time. In addition, flexibility allows the application to fit most needs.

Desvantagens: Application is tailored for Chrome and users with Internet Explorer, Edge, etc. may experience issues rom time to time. In addition, corporate IT security purportedly can have adverse affects.

por Convercent em 23/04/2018

Thank you Peter for your review of Convercent! We are pleased to hear how intuitive our Ethics Cloud Platform is for Black & Veatch!

• Avaliado em 21/04/2018
Katharine H.
Chief People Officer
  • Avaliado em 23/04/2018

"Great interface and easy to use"

Vantagens: The set-up and launch of the system was flawless. Our customer service rep was helpful and available when we needed him.

Desvantagens: There are times when I am not completely sure that I am messaging the internal users only and not the reporter. That may just be a learning curve thing.

por Convercent em 25/04/2018

Thank you Katharine for your review on Convercent's Ethics Cloud Platform. We are grateful for your opinion and are pleased that your implementation was 'flawless'!

• Avaliado em 23/04/2018
Jacki C.
Director, Business Ethics & Compliance
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 05/10/2017

"User friendly, open to change, partnership"

Vantagens: Flexibility, innovation, customer focused,

Desvantagens: Issue manager is clunky to navigate - difficult to navigate from report to report - need for more open text fields to capture notes and lessons learned

• Avaliado em 05/10/2017