Sobre Acme Point of Sale

POS software for Retailers, Distributors, Counter Sales, Parts Counters, Route Sales.

Saiba mais sobre o Acme Point of Sale

Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço
5,0

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Acme Point of Sale tem uma classificação geral de 5 em 5 estrelas com base em 3 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (3)

Classificação do produto

Classificação do produto

Países

Países

Uso

Classificar por

Você já usou o Acme Point of Sale antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (3)

Don E.
Owner,
Supermercados, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Small Grocery Store Owner Operator 15 Years

5 há 5 anos

Comentários: I am glad I went with ACME and would do it again.

Vantagens:

Customer Service goes above and beyond. They are friendly and patient and always seem eager to help. After initial setup system runs without issue.

Desvantagens:

The type on the Clerks user interface could be larger for older clerks but really there is not much to complain about in my view.

Kevin S.
EUA
Varejistas
Usou o software para: Não especificado
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Plug and play installation. Great functionality and support.

5 há 8 anos

Vantagens:

We interface with AccountMate as the accounting back-end, and that's seamless to us. Another plus is that it even works remotely (when at, say, a trade show).

Desvantagens:

I can't think of anything I don't like. The product and vendor are both exactly what we need and reasonably priced.

Alex K.
EUA
Varejistas
Usou o software para: Não especificado
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Great POS easy to learn and use

5 há 8 anos

Vantagens:

I use ACME POS integrated to AccountMate software, and it is one of the best integrations I have ever worked with. The software is easy to setup and learn and is well-supported. It has so many features and customizations. It has great credit card processing and integrates to several Accounting Packages. I would recommend this POS to any company.

Desvantagens:

There is nothing negative I can say about the product or vendor.