Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Sunrise

Sunrise is a cloud-based accounting software for small businesses.

Saiba mais sobre o Sunrise

Exibindo 211 avaliações

Fredy P.
3D Visualization Artist
Arquitetura e planejamento, 2-10 funcionários

"Great accounting software"

Comentários: I've been using Sunrise for sometime now, haven't had major issues with it and when I had it turned out to be a user issue :p rather than software issue and support help me clear it. Overall really happy with it.

Vantagens: Is easy to use, I'm not an accountant nor have many experience in that field so being easy to use was a big advantage for us. It has the core functionalities we need and many others that I certainly don't know how to use so It should have the required features for advanced users. The invoicing system is great, easy and customizable.
Has a quoting and estimating system that's easy to convert to an invoice, also has an easy way to send reminders about our invoices and has some automation once you get paid.
It has a bookkeeping system and loans offering but we haven't used those so no comment there.

Desvantagens: Would be great if we could use our own domain to send the invoices, reminders etc instead of the @sunriseapp.com I haven't found a way to automate the invoicing process, using a csv file or something like Zapier or similar to avoid the need to create each item of the invoice . That certainly would save us a lot of time. Not sure if these will be offered later or if there's already a way to do it at this time, just haven't found them.

por Lendio em 29/05/2020

Thank you, Fredy! We appreciate the kind and thorough review. Like you mentioned not everyone is an accountant. At Sunrise we strive to take the power of bookkeeping and put it into an intuitive and easy to use platform. We've taken note of your feature suggestion and we will make sure it gets in the hands of our product development team. Stay tuned for our Zapier integration going live this June. We'll make sure you are notified once is launches. Again, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Peter D.
Owner/CEO
Automotivo, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/06/2020

"Excellent Customer Services and friendly use"

Comentários: I am very happy with the Services

Vantagens: I do appreciate my accountant follow up and keeping my books very updated, she is available all time to respond to any question and updates

Desvantagens: friendly use, but more changes are need to adjust different accounts in running the Invoices

por Lendio em 16/06/2020

Hi Peter, thank you for your wonderful feedback. We strive to assist business owners in the best way possible. This means making our tool intuitive and easy to use. Our goal is to simplify bookkeeping, so anyone can understand the health of their business. We are thrilled to hear that your bookkeeper has earned your trust to efficiently and effectively manage your books. Thank you for being a member of Sunrise, we appreciate your review.

• Avaliado em 15/06/2020
Nate R.
Director Of Operations
Design gráfico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/09/2018

"Simple Invoicing"

Comentários: 5/10. It works, it's simple, but it doesn't give me all the option and tools that I would like when it comes to integrating and designing invoices. They just don't match up with the design scheme of my company and because of that, we have switched services, although it should be said, it's been a lot higher of a learning curve with more the complex platforms we've switched to.

Vantagens: A basic, fairly easy to use platform for creating and managing invoices. It's utility is fine, it does allow my clients to pay us through their invoices. It's because of this, that I give it a mediocre rating. However, I think there is room for improvement.

Desvantagens: This app lacks the design and integration capabilities of its competitors and they seem to have been experiencing some growing pains lately. The templates are basic and allow for minimal changes in font, some color, and logo changes; that is about it though. Our company uses sales decks to issue quotes for projects and it would be great if I could integrate billy invoices into that, however design compatibility aside, billy invoices can only be structured vertically, not horizontally, which is how our deck are orientated. We've also experienced some glitches in notifications and connections to stripe, which is the processor they use.

por Billy em 21/09/2018

Hi Nate,

Thanks for your honest review. You are right that we are simpler than some of our competitors (though not any less powerful!). This is how we keep our costs low and our prices low for new entrepreneurs. It also helps small businesses who don't have accountants keep their books organized on a budget.

I am sorry that our invoice designs didn't work out for you. It sounds like you have a design focused business and I can understand the need to have even more control over how your invoices look.

Our invoice templates are clean and elegant and very customizable for most small businesses with levers for font type, color and style as well as logo placement and even background colors.

Thanks again for giving us a try and best of luck with your business!

-The Billy Team

• Avaliado em 17/09/2018
Mike O.
Principal
  • Avaliado em 26/05/2020

"Great Product, Excellent Value"

Comentários: It's been a great system to build our billing and invoicing process on and I don't know of any others out there that are any better.

Vantagens: I originally started using this product when it was called Billy and since Lendio bought them out and turned it into Sunrise they have added options that have been very helpful. The best so far (for both clients and myself) is the subscription feature for recurring invoices. The software is intuitive and has more features than I actually use, but I do think using the expenses features would be great for myself and my business, I just have not set it up yet.

Desvantagens: The editing of recurring invoices is clunky at best. If there are changes to recurring invoices I generally delete the old one and replace it with a new one because I've have several instances where an edited recurring invoice sits in the system and never sends which of course is bad for both us and the client.

por Lendio em 29/05/2020

Mike, thank you for your wonderful feedback. It brings us joy to know that the software satisfies your business needs. We are always rooting for small businesses and want to make the tool as user friendly as possible. Our Product Team works hard to consistently meet and exceed our users expectations. Thank you for the feedback on the default recurring invoices. I will share this information with our team. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

• Avaliado em 26/05/2020
Ben B.
CEO & Founder
  • Avaliado em 11/05/2020

"It’s an excellent app for startups & entrepreneurs!"

Comentários: Overall it’s been good. The support seems lacking as I’ve had to complain about stuff to get anywhere and usually don’t. So if I could have them improve anything it’s customer service, Zapier integrations and embedded payment forms for our websites.

Vantagens: I love setting my invoicing on autopilot - every month it bills my customers and manages the transactions. I can see who isn’t paying their bills, it’s great.

Desvantagens: They still don’t have a Zapier integration yet, they recently reached out to me to be apart of their beta which is great as I want to integrate it with my all-in-one digital marketing platform Automate CRM. Doing so will streamline my signups / billing for done-for-you clients. I also think they need embeddable payment forms. Currently have to use stripe, but that bypasses their system so that won’t work for the long term. They need to get up to speed like waveapps, I’ve been checking their software out because of the limitations I’m running into.

por Lendio em 13/05/2020

Hi Ben, thank you for your great feedback! As you mentioned, we are excited to start testing the integration of Zapier in Sunrise. We take user feedback very seriously and we are always looking for way to improve our product. We've relayed you support concerns to our Customer Experience (CX) team and we will do everything in our power to do better by you. Additionally, we've taken your embeddable payment forms suggestion to our Product Manager lead. If there is any update whatsoever, you will be the first to know. Thank you again for your review.

Justin N.
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 29/04/2020

"Simple, easy, and to the point Accounting"

Comentários: I've been a part of Sunrise since it was called Billy accounting software. Sunrise definitely took the strong foundation of Billy and continues to improve on it.

Vantagens: I've been using Billy/Sunrise since I started my business. They are quick to setup, and can be very simple to track your banking and invoicing, along with some advanced features to automate a lot of your accounting. The biggest pros I see are: - Quick and easy invoicing (including recurring)
- Connect your bank account for automatic transaction tracking
- Budgeting
- Integrates with Stripe for collecting payments but also offers their own merchant account (good to have a backup)

Desvantagens: I'm not a power user since I'm a one-man business, but there is one big feature missing. There is no automatic payment/debit feature. Recurring invoices are just automatically sent, but need to be paid by the client. There is no way to auto-debit every month, which slows down a few workflows.

por Lendio em 01/05/2020

Thank you, Justin, for your awesome 5-star review. We are thrilled you are happy with the product. Our goal is to simplify bookkeeping, this mean making our tool intuitive and easy to use. Wishing you success and growth with your business.

• Avaliado em 29/04/2020
Daron G.
Web Developer
Design, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 28/04/2020

"Sunrise ok but can be great"

Comentários: My overall experience has been great except for customer service. They are great when they respond but their response time leaves something to be desired.

Vantagens: The price of the software is what I find the most beneficial.

Desvantagens: They are missing a lot of features that you would normally find in this type of software such as integration.

por Lendio em 29/04/2020

Daron, thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We strive to do better for our customers and aim to improve our product for our small business owners. We are excited to share some amazing new functionality coming to Sunrise in 2020. Keep an eye out for these improvements. Wishing you success and growth with your business.

David A.
Produção audivisual, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 08/05/2020

"Great Accounting Software"

Comentários: I have been using this software since it was called Billy and like it a lot. If they can add an app at some point I would be super happy with it!

Vantagens: Sunrise (formerly Billy) allowed us to streamline getting invoices out to clients. What was tedious before became very easy!

Desvantagens: I really with they had an app to accompany the website. There are times when I need to find out info about a client's payment history, and there is no app. You have to log into the website which is not optimized for phones and can be hard to navigate.

por Lendio em 13/05/2020

Thank you, David, for the kind review. We are ecstatic you had a pleasant experience with Sunrise, especially around invoicing. It is exciting to know you were able to streamline your invoice process because of Sunrise. Currently, we have a team working on improving our mobile app. Look out for a new and improved app coming your way in the next couple of months. We appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

• Avaliado em 08/05/2020
John S.
Consultant
E-Learning, Profissional autônomo

"Great invoicing software"

Comentários: The customer service has been good, the software just plain works.

Vantagens: I have been using this application for a couple of years now (it was bought out and originally had a different name) I like that it's easy to create recurring invoices and retain client information for collecting payments.

Desvantagens: At one point customers got rebilled all of a sudden and normally that was not a functionality that existing in the invoicing tool. It's actually a good feature but I didn't expect that to happen and it caught one of my clients off guard.

por Lendio em 01/06/2020

Hi John, we appreciate you leaving us a review and being a Sunrise member. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the recurring invoices feature. We apologize for the glitch that rebilled your clients. We hope the problem was fixed in a timely manner that it did not impede your business workflow. Thank you for your feedback!

David W.
President/Owner
Formação profissional e coaching, 2-10 funcionários

"Making Life Easier"

Comentários: Very positive, once I engaged and learned how to use it effectively. I have a GREAT bookkeeper in [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Vantagens: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my bookkeeper and he is always looking out for me. I have never met [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], but he has earned my trust.

Desvantagens: I have no complaints about the software.

por Lendio em 01/06/2020

Hi David, thank you for your wonderful feedback. That is our mission and goal here. We strive to have the small business owner's back. To lift you up and help you succeed. We are thrilled to hear that Stephen has earned your trust to efficiently and effectively manage your books. We are lucky to have him on the team!

Serviços de informação, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 21/05/2020

"Great Feature Set for Small Business Owners Ready to Move Beyond Spreadsheets"

Comentários: It helped me get organized and serious about my business accounting, which helped my business grow. And it's a great free alternative to Quickbooks Online.

Vantagens: This is the tool I recommend for any business owner/startup for double-entry accounting. It's the tool I used to get serious about my business accounting (moving out of spreadsheets). Getting organized with a chart of accounts, an real Profit/Loss statement, invoice processing/tracking/payments, and more helped me focus and grow. I purchased it when it was known as Billy, but now it's free and improving.

Desvantagens: There is a bit of a learning curve, but it's not too bad. Lendio is improving Sunrise since acquiring Billy, but there are still some areas that can be improved. There is no account dashboard, meaning you have to go into each account individually to see if there are transactions to be reconciled or to check balances (this should be visible on a single page). Also, there is no way to save report settings, so if I want to see my P/L report by months for the current year, I have to make multiple selections each and every time I run it.

por Lendio em 27/05/2020

Our customer feedback is essential to how we improve the product. Thank you for providing us with your detailed review. As you mentioned, we plan to keep improving and making the tool better for our users. We have some exciting new product launches coming in June. Thank you again for your valuable input.

Matt A.
Video Producer
Filmes e vídeos, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 31/10/2019

"It gets me paid without a hassle"

Comentários: Overall, this has been a remarkable software, and the support is outstanding.

Vantagens: I've used several invoicing platforms and so far, Sunrise is the easiest.
It's organized well, with the expense reports and other things I don't need to see frequently pushed to the side.
The main thing is to see an overview and then see my invoices. It delivers this flawlessly.
The overview shows an immediate comparison of the current year with your last year, and shows a pie chart for which clients have paid the most. It's always encouraging to see this clear info.

Desvantagens: I would like it to integrate with TurboTax more easily. I often consider using Quickbooks invoicing just for this purpose. I'd also like a receipt snapshot feature like Quickbooks Self-Employed has, where I can just take a picture of a receipt and immediately import it into my expenses.

• Avaliado em 31/10/2019
Owner/Designer
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 19/03/2019

"Billy vs Freshbooks"

Comentários: Overall, I am using Billy because of the lifetime deal I have for it. It provides a substantial savings over the monthly cost for Freshbooks. However, without the features, workflow, and integrations that I have come to rely on for my business, I make up for the cost with my time (or a less efficient business). For the cost, I can't complain and even then, Billy really is a nice piece of software for managing quotes, invoicing, and payments.

Vantagens: I purchased a lifetime deal of Billy through AppSumo, which is really the only reason I am using it. Admittedly, my experience with Billy is colored by me being a longtime user of Freshbooks (which I was very happy with!), so perhaps I had a set of expectations coming into Billy. That being said, Billy is a nice software that gets the job done. They've recently implemented Paypal payments, which I couldn't believe was missing, but so glad it's here, as I have many clients who prefer to pay that way. It shows that they listen to feedback and are actively working on their roadmap. Another plus I appreciate is that you can collect signatures for quote approvals, which is nice.

Desvantagens: However, the two pros mentioned above, Paypal and the quotes functionality, have a flip side. The downside to Paypal is that I can't offer the option on an invoice for clients to pay via Paypal or credit card, I can only offer one or the other -- which completely defeats the purpose! Ideally, I would offer clients as many options as possible, since I don't know in advance which way they would prefer to pay. So, in order to continue to offer payment via Stripe, I can't use the (much anticipated!) Paypal feature. For quotes, it's not immediately apparent in the UI when a quote has been accepted (you have to navigate to each one individually and open it, and even then, it's not glaringly obvious). When you have multiple open quotes, this is a waste of time to continually be checking in this way. There is an option to be notified via email when a quote is accepted, but for a while this wasn't working. I ended up missing a few quote acceptances. I have also run into some weird glitches when setting up payment options. Customer support was pretty slow to respond via email, and I had to follow up multiple times to get any sort of closure on my issue. The biggest con for me (and this is only because I am used to Freshbooks) is that there is no integrated timekeeping feature. I had to search high and low to find a cost-effective solution to track time against projects.

• Avaliado em 19/03/2019
Member Services
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/11/2018

"Limited features, but excellent for those features"

Comentários: Prior to using Billy, I was using Freshbooks. Their prices skyrocketed recently, with no real improvement in features or other details which warranted the price hike. That's the reason I came to Billy, but then I was happy to see that something else was the happy result -- I get paid faster. Freshbooks invoices and the system for logging in, paying, viewing, printing, etc., must have been tedious for my clients, because the same clients getting Billy invoices, click and pay MUCH more rapidly, with FEW hiccups in the process. Simply put, with the same business, and the same clients, I get paid more often, more quickly, and with less administrative time. That's a huge win.

Vantagens: The ease of use, the simplicity of getting started, the clean and minimal look of the invoice templates.

Desvantagens: There are not many bells and whistles, and that's what makes this program so simple and easy to use, but this also means some very useful features are absent -- features which are NOT complicated and should be the norm. For instance, there are two (2) features which are not overly complicated, and yet, would be very useful, if we had them: 1) Let us hyperlink a term, with a URL. I am invoicing for content, and need to reference a URL where this content can be reviewed. I must cut and paste the URL as plain text, and cannot hyperlink it to the URL. This is tedious and looks amaturish. 2) Let us have a text / narrative / summary field at the BOTTOM of the invoice, instead of the top. There is a "message box" at the top of the invoice template, which positions itself immediately under the client's address. This is great for a simple greeting or other short message, but what we really need is this same feature at the bottom of the invoice, also, as a summary, or to include a narrative of some kind that gives a bit more detail on the invoice charges, or confirms a special arrangement or a message between me and my client, which may be too long to put at the top, where it gets in the way of the most important information -- the invoice details / charges.

• Avaliado em 16/11/2018
Mgr of Client Education and Inside Implementation
Software, 501-1000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/11/2017

"Fantastic. The competitors can't keep up."

Vantagens: The best thing about Billy is the ease of use. Now usually ease of use means "it doesn't do much."
WRONG, this is a powerful bookkeeping program. I recommend it to all my clients. You could invest more in other programs, spend time trying to figure them out, set it up wrong, pay a consultant and then only use a small portion of it, but with Billy you can do it all. (If you want they have a list of accountants and bookkeepers who use Billy and can help - but you won't need their help.)
The other big PRO is that this software is rapidly and constantly improving. Additionally, they have a community of users who are very active in helping one another. This community also provides suggestions on how the software can improve and Billy listens. Go ask for improvements with any competing accounting software packages and you'll find you're wasting your time. Billy listens and then acts. Bottom Line: If you are an entrepreneur you don't want to waste time or money get Billy. You don't want your employees to waste time or money get Billy. If you want to keep track of your money get Billy. If you have time or money to waste get some other program and THEN when that doesn't work like you wanted it to get Billy.

Desvantagens: The one thing that I like least about Billy is that they don't connect with every bank. Granted, I use a small regional bank, but it is my bank and I get special treatment at my bank. I'm not going to give up Billy just because it doesn't (yet) interact with my bank.

por Billy em 12/09/2018

We just updated our banks to include thousand more. Please try again to see if your bank is now supported.

• Avaliado em 28/11/2017
Trevor B.
Proprietor
Internet, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/04/2018

"For someone who struggles to keep the books, Billy became my new best friend overnight."

Comentários: Joy beyond belief, My accounting and bookkeeping skills were causing me a nightmare, now, I actually sleep better knowing I'm on track, the product is awesome.

Vantagens: The Income and expense overview - I always know where my money is and isn't, Creating Invoices is almost too easy, just enter the details, generate a PDF (with your company logo on), and email to the customer, done and dusted. Bills, scan, upload, everything in date order, I always know whatI've had to pay out, and to which customer to deliver their final invoice.
Top customers and Top vendors, AWESOME feature, s much information from these two tools can be streamlined, who is happiest with what I do, who do I need to check in with so I don't lose a client, cost per vendor, find a cheaper better way to save money, yet maintain the same level of service I've personally come to expect, always streamlining :)
Seriously, this is the greatest app in my arsenal, don't believe me, TRY IT FOR YOURSELVES, Billy really does deserve a 10 star rating.

Desvantagens: There are two things (one I know is happening), and one that would just be a cherry on the cake. The first is currently no way to link UK bank accounts, although I've been told that will appear hopefully Q2 this year, the only other feature I feel is needed, is a personal diary/journal & a personal calendar. I do a lot of meetings, it would be great to integrate new clients and their idea's from the initial meeting as part of the historical process and the calendar because it's always a useful tool to share information with to whoever is working with you. There the only things that for me would make Billy the ultimate app for anyone.

por Billy em 12/09/2018

Hi Trevor,

We just updated our bank technology and will likely support your UK bank.

Please try to connect it again.

-Billy

• Avaliado em 24/04/2018
Bridgette D.
CFO
  • Avaliado em 21/05/2020

"Overall a Great Product"

Comentários: Overall, this is a great product. With exception of the two items listed above, we have been very pleased with Sunrise.

Vantagens: Sunrise is extremely easy to set up and simplifies most accounting processes. We love how easy it is to upload receipts, even via mobile, and connect them to their relevant expense.

Desvantagens: Still waiting for a recurring bills feature to be added. Like most companies, we have bills that must be paid on a monthly basis. As of yet, there is not a way to set up a recurring expense, so these same bills have to be input manually each month. Another, more recent downside is that the connection to one of my bank accounts stopped working 30 days ago which means I am unable to reconcile transactions without completing a manual download/upload. Thus far, we have been waiting for a reconciliation from Sunrise support for over 3 weeks and each time we've requested an update we are informed they are still trying to get the 3rd Party provider to assist on this.

Bernard M.
ceo
Impressão, 2-10 funcionários

"Power user"

Comentários: Totally happy with the software. Hope to see Payroll implementation soon and maybe booking capability.

Vantagens: Since day one I was able to quickly get set up and running the first day. The UI is simple yet intuitive and has may build in options that usually would come as a premium.

Desvantagens: The only drawback for my company is the the inability to run payroll. That's it!

por Lendio em 29/04/2020

Thank you, Bernard, for your wonderful 5-star review. We strive to assist business owners in the best way possible. This means making our tool intuitive and easy-to-use. Our goal is to simplify bookkeeping, so anyone can understand the health of their business. We will loop in our Product Development team to your suggestion regarding payroll. We know payroll functionality is on their list of priorities. Wishing you success and growth with your business.

Omar B.
CEo
Atacadistas, 2-10 funcionários

"It's a great software"

Comentários: It's a great software

Vantagens: The invoicing is amazing, The software is very easy to use,

Desvantagens: The cost of goods sold is confusing and difficult to use, the voided invoices can't be reviewed and the expenses are difficult to post as well. Also we can't connect other merchant accounts other than Chase.

por Lendio em 12/05/2020

Omar, we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We apologize that the functionality around COGS and voided invoices. Here is a help article that might be of assistance: http://support.sunriseapp.com/en/articles/880984-how-to-retrieve-an-invoice-that-we-have-accidentally-deleted-or-voided. Additionally, we'd be happy to schedule a demo to walk through the feature and clarify any questions you might have. Thank you for your review, and happy bookkeeping.

Shawn V.
Pecuária, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 06/05/2020

"Great System"

Comentários: The system always works. I have yet to have a fatal crash or bug therefore have lost no data or time in using it. I have other things to worry about so I appreciate reliable software.

Vantagens: After being a long time QB user, I appreciate being able to get in quickly, do what I need and get out. I use it primarily for invoicing.

Desvantagens: Nothing. Everything works great for my needs

por Lendio em 07/05/2020

Thanks for the glowing review, Shawn. We are ecstatic that you enjoy the invoicing feature. We have some new functionality coming that will improve it even further. Again, thank you for your kind review!

• Avaliado em 06/05/2020
Kelly Y.
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 30/04/2020

"Perfect for small businesses!"

Comentários: Everyone I have had to talk to was super helpful and there is always help in reconciling or entering information if you need it. The feature of using an accountant to set up your business for a small fee is amazing! I decided to go back to when I first started and for a small fee they are going back to April of last year for me so that all my accounts are set up correctly and I won’t have to worry about if I am doing things right, have I applied a purchase correctly, did I add something that shouldn’t have been added and so on. Super thankful to have this option!

Vantagens: I like the ease of use in general and the fact it is free is a great help for startup companies like myself.

Desvantagens: I haven’t found anything I don’t like yet.

por Lendio em 04/05/2020

Wow, thank you, Kelly, for the amazing 5-star review. We are happy to hear that our bookkeepers were able to help you sort out your accounts. We aim to simplify bookkeeping for our small business owners and will continue to improve our product for you. We are lucky to have such wonderful customers like you. Wishing you success and growth with your business. Happy bookkeeping!

• Avaliado em 30/04/2020
Greg Y.
Serviços jurídicos, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 03/06/2020

"Great Booking Software With Service"

Comentários: Ease of use. Always on top of revenue and expenses.

Vantagens: Bookkeeping is not a sexy task, but Sunrise makes it bearable. And, the results are impressive.

Desvantagens: Getting up to speed on the learning curve could be a little better.

por Lendio em 05/06/2020

You couldn't have said it any better, Greg. There are probably a million other things you'd like to do. But, bookkeeping is a necessary evil. We are so happy you find it user-friendly and accomplishes what you set out to do. We try to make is pleasant as possible. Thank you for your glowing review.

• Avaliado em 03/06/2020
Chris R.
Serviços financeiros, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 05/05/2020

"Great Program! Simple & Easy to Use"

Comentários: It has helped me exponentially in balancing my books and keeping me on track.

Vantagens: I love how easy it is to use. As a former quickbooks user, I was tired of how complicated they were for smaller businesses and just didn't like the look of it overall. Using Sunrise is very simple and has everything I need as a small business owner. I love how it integrates and matches my expenses and payments with my bank account, credit card and invoices.

Desvantagens: The only process I found difficult was when I have made a return of a product. Trying to reconcile that was not as simple as I feel it could be.

por Lendio em 06/05/2020

Wow, Chris, we appreciate you leaving such a glowing review. We aim to take the power of bookkeeping and put it in the hands of our customers in a simple and easy-to-use platform. Instead of hours trying to figure out your bookkeeping, we want to give you back that time, so you can focus on growing your business. Truly, we are lucky to have such wonderful customers like yourself. Thanks again for the feedback.

Francis L.
  • Avaliado em 05/05/2020

"Great Small Business All-in-one solution"

Comentários: Overall my experience with Sunrise has been great. I was skeptical at first but can see how this product has helped my small business.

Vantagens: Ease of use. The interface is easy and very accessible. Workflows and billing are simple. I don't need a professional accountant to help me get used to this software.

Desvantagens: Pre-set settings or personalization features a bit lacking in the interface. For example, if I am looking at all my invoices, I want to see the fiscal year only. But whenever I go to that page, it shows me the full history of things which I don't prefer.

por Lendio em 07/05/2020

Thank you, Francis! We are thrilled you enjoy the interface and ease of Sunrise. Our goal is to simplify bookkeeping. We strive to do better for our customers and will take your personalization suggestion to our Product Development team. Thank you again for your awesome review!

Principal
  • Avaliado em 12/09/2019

"Intuitive, easy to set up and use!"

Comentários: I have yet to truly tap into the Sunrise features for my own business, but love the invoicing features, and am looking forward to converting everything over soon.

Vantagens: Sunrise offers even better features and functionality for my small business than QuickBooks online, and for a fraction of the cost!

Desvantagens: My accountant is not interested in learning to use Sunrise. She is a Quickbooks expert, so I still have to keep my bookkeeping there and currently only use the invoicing features in Sunrise. I would really like to switch, however.

• Avaliado em 12/09/2019