Avaliações do Mobile Text Alerts

4.6/5
    4.6/5
    4.8/5

Sobre Mobile Text Alerts

Envie alertas de texto SMS em massa para o seu grupo com alertas de texto para celular.

Saiba mais sobre o Mobile Text Alerts

Exibindo 67 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Wardell J.
Sr. Minister of Technology
  • Avaliado em 27/07/2018

"My church has been using MTA for two years and we are continually adding new features. "

Comentários: It a simple and very effective mode of communication. Love it.

Vantagens: The best feature is the new text to speech. The customer service is insane. They will respond even on Sundays. Wow!

Desvantagens: They down side is the reduction in MMS characters from 1500 to 660.. it's taking me twice as long to construct a messages because I have to cut it short. Errrg

por Mobile Text Alerts em 01/08/2018

Hi Wardell,

Thank you for the nice review! We're glad you've had a good experience! :)

The character limit for MMS is actually still 1550 - If you're having issues with that or your dashboard isn't reflecting that please let us know at [email protected] and we can look into it for you!

• Avaliado em 27/07/2018
Jasper P.
Media
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/01/2020

"Best Practice for Mass Texting"

Comentários: Excellent service. These guy's have an Advocate!

Vantagens: Mobile Text Alerts gives easy access to adding short links, surveys, images, names of subscribers, and more right in the app interface. it's super easy to organize members into groups and even purchase a temporary keyword for a shortcode text in for events and more.
The guys and ladies at support are always fast to respond to any questions and are super helpful. Every issue I've had has not only been solved but steps were taken by their team to make CERTAIN we were satisfied with the resolutions and solutions.

Desvantagens: I'd say the only qualm I have is that text in users aren't able to add their names. That's not an issue for everyone but we send out morning messages (AMTEXT) and sometimes personalize those. The web page sign up works much better for having the customer fill in their information and we import spreadsheets full of user data regularly and that rocks... so meh!

por Mobile Text Alerts em 03/02/2020

Hi Jasper,

Thank you so much for your review and your kind feedback!! We are glad you've had an overall positive experience and hope to continue to provide a valuable product for you! :)

In case it helps, there are a couple other ways you could collect subscribers' names, which you could read a little about here: https://mobile-text-alerts.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042109833-How-do-I-collect-subscribers-names-

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or needed anything on our end! Our support email is [email protected]

Take care!

• Avaliado em 28/01/2020
Wanda M.
Paparazzi Independent Consultant
  • Avaliado em 23/02/2020

"Great Business Tool"

Comentários: Great to be able to reach the majority of my customers with one text message. Saves so much time!

Vantagens: I like the fact that you can reach so many people at one time. Because the fact is that 9 times out of 10 people will check they text messages before they read an email. Also, I love the fact that any unused messages just roll over into the next month.

Desvantagens: I just wish I could type more in my message before it runs over into the next page.

por Mobile Text Alerts em 24/02/2020

Hi Wanda,

Thank you so much for your nice feedback! :) Glad to hear you've had a good experience overall!

As far as being able to type more in your message, there is the option to send your message as an MMS which allows you to include an image in your message and have up to 1550 characters, if that helps. (You can select that option when sending a message if you would like but note that it does count as 3 messages per recipient toward your messaging counts instead of 1.)

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or need anything on our end! :)

• Avaliado em 23/02/2020
Leslie F.
CNO
Hospitais e Saúde, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/01/2020

"Great for places with multiple groups"

Comentários: We got this program to use for our trauma alerts. We have ended up using it for so much more. We regularly communicate with our staff anything of an urgent nature. The program lets you know who has opted out so you know exactly who gets the messages.

Vantagens: I love that we can have multiple groups with different members. People can be in one or many groups. We can message some or all and its super easy.

Desvantagens: When member reply it only goes to one administrator. We have a nursing admin team of 5 and it would be great if all 5 could get the reply's that the members send.

por Mobile Text Alerts em 13/01/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review!

We appreciate your thoughts and are glad the software has worked well for you, and appreciate the feedback on what could make it better for you.

(There are customizations available for a customization fee that would be able to accomplish what you described if you had any interest in that - Feel free to reach out to [email protected] if you have any questions about that.) :)

Pam W.
Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 24/07/2018

"All scheduled messages go out 3 minutes late"

Comentários: So far, none

Vantagens: So far I am pretty disappointed with my purchase and regret purchasing a full year. I wish I had purchased mo to mo so I could cancel.

Desvantagens: All scheduled message go out 3 min late so it is very confusing for subscribers if my messages says join me in 5 minutes and I have already started because you sent the message late.

por Mobile Text Alerts em 25/07/2018

Hi Pam,

Sorry you've experienced some issues! It looks like development was able to find and resolve the issue that was causing the delay. Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

Feel free to contact us at [email protected] with any questions or issues!

• Avaliado em 24/07/2018
Kristine J.
  • Avaliado em 21/01/2020

"Love Mobile Txt Alerts"

Comentários: Fantastic. They are helpful and very quick to respond to issues. I love their tutorials that are geared to my business. I recommend them all the time and will continue tol

Vantagens: The program is fairly easy to use. It does have a slight learning curve for the Senior community but they do have awesome tutorials which makes it much easier to learn and implement.

Desvantagens: There is not much I don't like. I seem to have an easier time of getting subscribers as compared to other like alert software, but sometimes I need more and am not sure how to do certain things. Help is always available quickly and are very knowledgeable and don't make me feel like I should have known that particular issue.

por Mobile Text Alerts em 23/01/2020

Hi Kristine,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! Glad to hear you've had an overall good experience!

If you have any questions or need any further help on how to do things or suggestions on how to get more subscribers feel free to let us know! ([email protected])

• Avaliado em 21/01/2020
Melodie E.
  • Avaliado em 09/01/2020

"Love Mobile Text Alerts for My LuLaRoe Business"

Vantagens: I love using Mobile Text Alerts to send texts to my customers. It is very easy to set up and get customer subscribed. Once they are subscribed, the ease of creating a text is amazing! The tools that mobile text alerts have for LuLaRoe retailers is great. The live assistant works well to keep up with solds while live. Using the bless registration link through them is They also have loyalty rewards, giveaways and so much more. The app makes it super easy to send a text on the go. Roll over texts is one of the best parts!!

Desvantagens: The only thing I don't like is that the price was a little high unless you pay for year in advance and then it becomes a better price. But roll over texts helps me be okay with price!!

por Mobile Text Alerts em 13/01/2020

We appreciate all your nice feedback!

So glad to hear you've had a good experience thus far!!

Feel free to let us know if you'd like us to review your plan as well and we could take a look (you can email us at [email protected]) :)

Camille M.
Business Owner
Roupa e moda, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 22/01/2020

"Been using for a couple years now"

Comentários: This helped me give my customers an immediate message that I know they'll see faster than an email (if they even check their email). It helped me connect with them and offer deals to help me generate income quickly.

Vantagens: I love how easy it is for people to opt in and how fast I can send a text alert out.

Desvantagens: I can't really think of anything specific.

por Mobile Text Alerts em 23/01/2020

Hi Camille,

Thank you so much for your nice feedback!! We're glad to hear you've had success with your text alert system :)

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts!

If there was anything you needed on our end don't hesitate to reach out - Let us know if there was anything you needed from us to make your experience a 5 out of 5 :)
([email protected])

• Avaliado em 22/01/2020
Stephen L.
Superintendent
Serviços ao consumidor, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

"Text Alert Review"

Vantagens: Ease of use. It took only one attempt to feel comfortable with the process.

Desvantagens: I don't like the fact that a one text event can be considered multiple texts based on the number of characters. The primary goal is to get information the the subscriber and forcing the sender to be concerned by the character count can impact the effectiveness of the message.

por Mobile Text Alerts em 07/01/2020

Hi Stephen,

Thank you so much for your review! Great to hear you've found it easy to use.

We definitely understand how the character limit for SMS (regular texts) can seem constricting. If it helps, you can select the "send as MMS" option when sending a message which allows you to include an attachment and have up to 1550 characters in your message. (Note that sending as MMS counts as 3 messages per recipient instead of 1 toward your monthly messaging limits.)

Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or concerns! You can reach us via email at [email protected]

Todd F.
Produção audivisual, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 07/01/2020

"Mobile Text alerts is great for text marketing"

Comentários: We're very satisfied

Vantagens: Easy to use
Free trial let's you truly test drive the product

Desvantagens: messages can't be too long or they will count as 2 messages

por Mobile Text Alerts em 13/01/2020

Thank you so much for your review and feedback of the free test account!

We appreciate your thoughts and feedback and are glad you've had an overall positive experience (even in light of the 160 character SMS limit).

Please feel free to let us know if you ever have further questions or feedback! (You can email at [email protected])

Karoly G.
founder
Instituições religiosas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/04/2018

"Really good background for my ministry"

Vantagens: - Reliable,
- Affordable.
- Very friendly and helpful staff...
- ...in the last 13 mounts there was only 2 small glitch and they were corrected less then 8 hours.

Desvantagens: - Need upgrade to provide the general double opt-in rule. (by-law requirement in many country!)
- Need upgrade to send an email to me (admin) if someone opt-in and/or opt-out from my service (by law requirement to keep in record them!)
- Very nice to let me send email and SMS campaign together, however the email should be free up to a certain amount of email, but definitely not charging by counting of characters . (Your competitors providing 10-18 000 free emails /m)
- Please figure out the Time-zone sensitive sending. Similar than the timezone-wrap in Mailchimp. BUT, if i can suggest: forget it the subscribers time zone selection by their IP address location. This is a dead end! There is a lot of issue with that. However if you let me (admin) set up a "time zone delay-number" at every subscriber record and this number can a variable at the "scheduled sending", that would be a really professional solution.

• Avaliado em 01/04/2018
Nick M.
HS Youth Group Assistant Pastor
Instituições religiosas, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/10/2017

"We use it to communicate w/ about 80 HS students and their parents regarding youth group activites"

Comentários: Communication with students

Vantagens: Very intuitive to use. Storage of phone numbers very handy. Ability to send at future date is very valuable, so we send reminders of evening activities at 4:30, when kids are out of classrooms.

Desvantagens: Things I'd like to see in the future -
Ability to send the same text 2 or 3 days in a row. Or send it on the same day every week for a few weeks, etc.
A few more columns for categories of members, ie; boys, girls, parents, juniors, seniors, etc, so we could just click girls and parents to send a message about a sleep over, etc

por Mobile Text Alerts em 18/10/2017

Hi Nick, thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time. :)

You actually do have some scheduling options when you set up your message on the Send Message page. If you select "Schedule the Message" instead of "Send the Message Now" it will give you some options for if you want the message to repeat and how often. You can then manage and edit or remove scheduled messages under the Messages->Scheduled Messages tab.

You are also able to organize your subscribers into groups if you want to sort them into categories like "boys, girls, parents." You can find a tutorial on groups here: https://mobile-text-alerts.com/blog/adding-editing-removing-groups-control-panel/

Hopefully that helps! Feel free to reach out with any questions.

• Avaliado em 17/10/2017
Matt H.
IT Director
Hospitais e Saúde, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/10/2018

"Mobile text alert review"

Comentários: We are a healthcare facility with multiple locations. After a snow storm back in 2014, we had doctors come to work when we were closed. We needed a way to tell everyone the same thing at one time. This software has been a game changer. Now we use it for the shirt of the day on Fridays, a mass text for when servers are down, or even say happy birthday to an employee. Great product!!! hand down

Vantagens: Easy to use, i like the group feature where you can send to all or just groups of subscribers.

Desvantagens: I always forget how to add a subscriber to a group.

por Mobile Text Alerts em 17/10/2018

Hi Matt,

Thank you for the nice feedback, we appreciate it! :)

We are glad you have had a good experience and hope to continue to provide a useful product for you!

Richard V.
IT Manager
Construção, 10 001+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/02/2019

"Excellent product, keeps our staff and craft employees safe and informed"

Comentários: Again, excellent method of communicating with a very large and disjointed work force. The ability to have multiple keywords and groups made it very easy for our employees to choose to register either in English or Spanish so we can have messages tailored to our non English speaking staff. Excellent.

Vantagens: Extremely easy to use. I have now used Mobile-Text-Alerts with 2 different very large scale jobs. The product is easy for our less technical HR users who send communications to employees for weather events, meetings, or other safety or emergency events. The product was particularly effective during Hurricane Harvey when communications in the area were very disjointed. Mobile Text Alerts is something that more and more of our jobs are using.

Desvantagens: Nothing. The product does its job and is very easy to use. I don't need anything else from it.

por Mobile Text Alerts em 27/02/2019

Hi Richard,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

We are glad you have found great success with your text alert system and hope you continue to find good use out of it!

• Avaliado em 26/02/2019
Andrea S.
HR Manager
Consultório médico, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/08/2018

"I LOVE Mobile Text Alerts"

Comentários: I am able to communicate with staff all over the city in an instant. I don't have to leave a message or rely on email. We use mobile text alerts daily.

Vantagens: It's easy to use and it's extremely helpful for our staff. I think this was one of the BEST investments we have made.

Desvantagens: The software if wonderful, if there would be one thing I would change it is how to verify who I am sending the text too if I am sending multiple texts. I have to go back and uncheck a checked name to be sure they are not getting the next text. If there was a little box to the side with the names that I could uncheck or a clear button for the names only (not the text). Other than that...it's WONDERFUL!!!

por Mobile Text Alerts em 28/08/2018

Thanks for your kind words! We will look into your idea and see if we can work that in!

• Avaliado em 27/08/2018
Missy S.
  • Avaliado em 19/11/2018

"Love Mobile Text Alerts "

Comentários: All in all, it’s been great for us! I like the MMS feature just wish it didn’t count as 3 messages PER subscriber

Vantagens: That it’s integrated with the LuLaRoe BLESS System. I also like how we now have a registration link that automatically signs them up for alerts

Desvantagens: The link doesn’t always work in the text alert and sometimes my text either doesn’t go out or goes out twice

por Mobile Text Alerts em 26/11/2018

Hi Missy,

Thank you for your feedback! Glad to hear you've had an overall good experience.

If you have any issues with messages/links feel free to reach out to [email protected] and we can try to help troubleshoot!

• Avaliado em 19/11/2018
Crisa T.
Boutique owner
Roupa e moda, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 06/11/2018

"As a user and customer of Mobile Text Alerts I highly recommend them!"

Comentários: I think it’s a great service and the fact that they make it personal they contact you and you get quick response from their team. They even give you tips and tricks and even educational tutorials on how to engage customers, get more customers, how to host live sales, it goes on and on they really know how to treat you as a user of their service!! They go above and beyond! Thank you Mobile Text alerts!

Vantagens: The ease of using it to send mass texts to all my customers. I was able to send texts quickly and easily anytime of day! Usually 30 minutes before a live sale on Facebook was a Great time to send out a text to remind my customers to log on to tell them to stop by and shop in my live sales! I also loved getting messages from others through the service because it truly works!

Desvantagens: Nothing really I didn’t have any problems, I remember I had some questions and I emailed them and they reaponded quickly!

por Mobile Text Alerts em 14/11/2018

Hi Crisa,

Thank you for your nice feedback, we appreciate it!

We are glad you had a positive experience and want to thank you for choosing us! :)

Kristen H.
Boutique Owner

"Perfect!"

Comentários: We love it! Great, functional and helpful for our business!

Vantagens: Affordable and functional! I love that its easy to use and low cost.

Desvantagens: It'd be great to see more features integrated into it -- video messaging would be great!

por Mobile Text Alerts em 07/01/2020

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear you've had a good experience! We'd be interested to hear other feature ideas you might have - Feel free to let us know at [email protected] if you have any other feedback on that. :)

Avaliador Verificado
Young Living Gold Independent Member
Medicina alternativa, 501-1000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/10/2018

"Great Communication Ability "

Comentários: I absolutely love that I have the ability to send a text msg or an email to stay in contact with members on my team. The email feature is what keeps me here. No other text msg service offers this option. The customer service is top notch, esponding to my questions and taking my suggestions to male it more user friendly.

Vantagens: I really like that I have very quick access to text messaging abilities to get the word out to multiple people at one time.

Desvantagens: It was time consuming to set up since I am not the most tech savvy person

por Mobile Text Alerts em 02/11/2018

Hi there,

Thank you for the nice feedback! :) We hope to continue to provide a positive experience for you and let us know if you have any other questions or suggestions!

• Avaliado em 23/10/2018
David W.
Executive Assistant
Segurança e investigações, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/08/2018

"Amazing Service"

Comentários: The customer service is absolutely wonderful; I would highly recommend it to others. The product itself has done a great job of serving our needs.

Vantagens: The user interface is super functional and easy to use and is actually also enjoyable to view.

Desvantagens: I wish I could quick add 5-20 contacts at once rather than only being able to add one at at time or uploading a file. It is just a preference and a relatively small one at that.

• Avaliado em 17/08/2018
David H.
  • Avaliado em 30/09/2018

"Mobile Text Alerts is the perfect text marketing tool for our needs."

Comentários: I have been using Mobile Text Alerts for about a year and the features have continued to grow. It has been a perfect way for us to keep in touch with our customers without having to depend on the reach of our social media accounts, which waxes and wanes with each algorithm update.

Vantagens: Value, ease of use, and the features that make it perfect for a direct network sales business.

Desvantagens: I really don't have any complaints. I think it does what it is intended to do very effectively and efficiently.

por Mobile Text Alerts em 03/10/2018

Hi David,

Thank you for the kind review! We hope you continue to find great success! :)

Best,
Mobile Text Alerts, LLC

• Avaliado em 30/09/2018
Katie B.
Executive Assistant
Companhias aéreas/Aviação, 201-500 funcionários

"Awesome Text Service"

Vantagens: I LOVE the customer service as well as the design, functionality, and intuitive structure. The Mobile Text Alert crew is super responsive and helpful in resolving any questions or issues that arise.

Desvantagens: I would like to be able to add a small group of subscribers all at once on one screen rather than one at a time. It is a minor negative though.

Jesse R.
Human Resources
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/11/2018

"Mobile Text Alerts is great!"

Comentários: Mobile Text Alerts has been great for us. We use it all of the time to contact employees and send memos about trainings, etc. Customer support has been fantastic when there has been any issues that we needed help with. They are quick to respond and answer any questions.

Vantagens: The software is easy to use. It's easy to navigate and very simple to use.

Desvantagens: I have not found anything yet that frustrates me or that I don't like.

por Mobile Text Alerts em 14/11/2018

Hi Jesse,

Thank you so much for your kind review and positive feedback!

We hope to continue to provide a valuable and positive experience for you! :)

• Avaliado em 05/11/2018
Alisha N.

"Review of text alerts"

Vantagens: Its easy to use and we like that we can add subscribers ourself- our customers like that we can add them on their behalf

Desvantagens: Seems like many of our customers get unsubscribed without wanting to me

por Mobile Text Alerts em 13/01/2020

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Glad to hear you you've found it easy to use. :)

Sorry to hear you've had some issues with unsubscribes! If people reply STOP to any of your messages they will be unsubscribed.

You're welcome to reach out to [email protected] and we could help troubleshoot any issues you might be experiencing as well!

Heather W.
Vehicle Advertising - Marketing
Automotivo, 201-500 funcionários

"Phenomenal "

Comentários: We absolutely love this mobile text alerts. Not only does it reach hundreds on people to alert them what we feature for the week but it gives them the ability to click on the link that we attach to preview our lists. Very happy with this service and highly recommend it!

Vantagens: Very Very easy to work with, if i ever have any questions they are quick to respond with a solution.

Desvantagens: Sometimes something goes a tad bit wrong but its always a easy fix.

por Mobile Text Alerts em 17/10/2018

Hi Heather,

Thank you so much for the nice review! :)

We appreciate your feedback and are thankful for your business!