Nota média de avaliações

4,7 /5
    4,7 /5
    4,8 /5

Sobre Tradify

O Tradify é um software de gestão de trabalho de campo desenvolvido para empresas de serviços. Faça cotações, agende, monitore e fature em qualquer lugar.

Saiba mais sobre o Tradify

Exibindo 126 avaliações

Alie W.
Director/Owner/Operator
2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/08/2016

"Tradify - we're not looking back! You're all we will ever need ... and more!"

Comentários: We've been in since before Tradify was Tradify... and it's always been a simple-to-use and up to date way of helping us with our client information/date, appointments and schedules right through to our invoicing .... Tradify has great support, never a long wait when I have a question or query and they know what they're talking about but are always interested in what they can do to help our small family business to run smoothly.
We can't rave about this system enough, you NEED to look into this system if running a business, you will be impressed!
The time and effort saved by using a system like Tradify is astounding and as said - we're never looking back.

Vantagens: Easy to use, basic computer skills are all that you need...
fast and efficient programming, invoicing etc

Desvantagens: can't think of anything

por Tradify em 24/08/2016

Thanks so much for the feedback!

• Avaliado em 24/08/2016
Daniel S.
  • Avaliado em 02/02/2021

"Tradify helped us grow our business"

Comentários: Overall our experience with Tradify has been great, it has changed our business dramatically from managing jobs with costs to see if we actually make a profit, to keeping track of our employees timesheets. Being able to quote on the spot, get the job accepted then create an invoice with no fuss has been a huge advantage.

Vantagens: The layouts and menus are easy to navigate throughout the software. Very easy to add notes and job costs aswell as times.

Desvantagens: One thing that has been bugging us is the time it takes to add photos on the spot. It seems to be alot quicker to take photos with the normal iphone camera into the iphone library then to upload them into tradify notes.

Wade M.
Manutenção predial, Profissional autônomo
    Não avaliado
  • Avaliado em 26/03/2019

"Why does it need a title."

Comentários: I am using it to try get myself organised, I have found myself being more organised since starting using the software, just need to make it a habit to use it constantly at each job instead of thinking, I will input that later.

Vantagens: I really am still in the very early stages of learning the ins and outs of it.

Desvantagens: I would like to be able to receive alerts on my phone for jobs or appointments.
The software allows me to double book my time, which seems strange, if I try to schedule an appointment that overlaps an already scheduled appointment, it should alert me, and not allow it.
Perhaps this one, is something I am doing wrong, but If i make a kit, and want it at a certain billing rate, it always appears in my quote as the Standard billing rate.

por Tradify em 11/04/2019

Hi Wade
Thanks you very much for your feedback especially from a new user like yourself. We're so thrilled to hear that Tradify has helped you get more organised, and it definitely helps replacing pen & paper with Tradify wherever you go.

Thank you also for letting us know your recommendation/request on how to improve on our platform. The ability to receive alerts to prevent double booking is something we can take onboard into our list of continuous improvement for our platform.

However the issue you're having with special billing rate appearing in your quotes is something we can help you with. Could you please contact our support team ([email protected]) so we can show you how to get this working the way you need it to be?

thanks again for your review.

Kind Regards
Tradify

• Avaliado em 26/03/2019
Cameron S.
  • Avaliado em 06/09/2016

"Great success starts with Tradify"

Comentários: Prior to using Tradify we were in a mess of paperwork and emails. Tradify has allowed us to streamline our business and quickly respond to our customer needs. We also don't lose track of excess materials used on a job now which equates to better profitability.

Vantagens: Working in real time is fantastic. Jobs get allocated and on site techs can report back using the app. Time and material capture is really easy, and assists in invoicing the correct detail. Once everything is complete, we just click a button and everything is automatically sent to MYOB.

Desvantagens: Time sheets do not automatically transfer to MYOB.

Ryan T.
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 01/02/2021

"Powerful software for my electrical business"

Comentários: Basically it's a time saver and who doesn't want more time for things other than paperwork! For some reason I enjoy adding items to my price list but then I know that item is just a click away from a quote or invoice!

Vantagens: Quoting and invoicing are my favorite features. Once you have frequently used material prices loaded then it's really quick getting a quote or invoice off to a customer. The customer then receives something very professional looking and can even accept your quote right then and there and you'll be notified. You can even see if your quote or invoice has been opened and viewed!

Desvantagens: I can't think of any features that are really missing. Personally I don't make much use of the scheduling system. It isn't a fault of Tradify as it's right there for me to use, I just feel more connected using a physical diary.

• Avaliado em 01/02/2021
David A.
director
  • Avaliado em 06/09/2016

"A value for money system that will cut your hours in the office and streamlines your business"

Comentários: When i first started I thought is was a bit of a gimmick, however it is far from it, I have been using tradify for about 2 years now and i can tell you that it has cut my office time down by 70%. I now quote at the customs house in front of them and give them a quote there and then, i then can book them in to do the work at the same time. my teem gets there purchases order descriptions work and where and when at the same time ( no doing quotes at midnight). I can track my teem and alter items on site. I use this to my advantage as it is a great selling tool, customers do not like waiting for quotes and the speed you can do all this show that you are on the ball and a professional. My competition does not stand a chance.
I can be a little non user friendly to start with but keep persisting as it will pay off.

Vantagens: Cuts all the office crap you have to deal with at the end of the day

Desvantagens: i is a bit hard to find features on the system and can be a little bit annoying to work around the sight

Narelle M.
Office admin
Construção, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/02/2021

"Beyond Expectations"

Comentários: What was important was for this business to embrace a software platform to operate from. Tradify made the transition period very short in implementing and being adopted by management into our daily operations. Tradify is now at the core of how we do what we do.
The customer service is next level and world class. Always a prompt response and solutions oriented with a smile and satisfaction beyond expectations.
Tradify rocks, simple, easy, professional that integrates with various software to make it even easier.

Vantagens: Easy to set up without assistance, help docs cover anything you cannot work out . Our team is a crew of painters that all said to me how they dont know anything about the digital space and resistant to creating a new timesheet habit and learning what to do. They were all very chuffed when they worked out how easy it is to use.

Desvantagens: I think more reporting features that the user can choose to suit their business model. also the ability to set up another arm to the business separately so like a parent company that umberella's child businesses that have separate teams or territories would be good for growing businesses. Also a group chat room space for team meetings would be supurb! We no longer have an office or central meeting space as the world goes online, a space for comms like a notice board or chat would help a lot.

• Avaliado em 10/02/2021
Jacob G.
Business owner
Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 08/03/2017

"Tradify is a great app to use for job tracking"

Comentários: So far our experience with Tradify has been positive. We run a small plumbing company and use this app to track our jobs from start to finish. It links up with our accounting system which is great. When we have provided feedback to Tradify on improvements, they have always responded and most of these have been included in the latest software update. It's good to know they are constantly looking to improve the software for the end users (us). When ever we have had a question regarding how to do something in Tradify (which isn't often, as it is very user friendly), their customer service has responded in a very timely manner.

Vantagens: - user friendly
- efficient and effective for our business
- customer service is great
- updates occur to improve the software

Desvantagens: - not being able to select multiple status' to view jobs - currently you can only select one status at a time to view

• Avaliado em 08/03/2017
Steve Z.
Contabilidade, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 21/01/2017

"Flexibility of Tradify"

Comentários: I am using Tradify in three separate businesses and find using it a great experience. My time is limited and I have no patience for apps that do not deliver, Tradify is not on this list.
The seamless integration with Xero is faultless, often a sticking point with integrated apps.
I have spoken to the staff on several occasions when I have been working on out of the ordinary problems, and they have always been easy to deal with and professional.
The new format has improved the experience yet again which is a testament to the innovative attitude of the company.

Vantagens: Ease of use always is a big factor in choosing tools of trade. Designing systems that are both instinctive and functional is never an easy task, Tradify has done this well.
Flexibility to correct entries is also important.

Desvantagens: Having to be online to use the software. Would be great to have the ability to work offline and then sync.

• Avaliado em 21/01/2017
Stu S.
  • Avaliado em 24/04/2017

"Tradify has simplified life for me!"

Comentários: I was finding myself spending too much time entering the same information into different spreadsheets, documents etc. I can now create a professional looking quote much easier, track quotes, transfer them to jobs, which I can assign to employees, track their time/materials better, then transfer that to a professional looking invoice easily. I love Tradify, and the customer support is great! They look for feedback to improve the product. Very satisfied and would/have recommend product to other colleagues.

Vantagens: Simple to use, but yet the abilities are complex. It save s alot of time, and money, while keeping things organized.

Desvantagens: Not much. I don't like that the accounting side doesn't really accomodate with the 2 popular Canadian Accounting software platforms (Sage/Simply Accounting, Quick books). Seems more Australia/New Zealand Based) Naturally.
I will create a small list of features I would like to see in the software and send to you.

• Avaliado em 24/04/2017
Darren B.

"Great business tool"

Comentários: Really pleased with it. The team are always very helpful. Always seem to be developing and adding to the product.

Vantagens: It is critical to our day to day business. Mobile access is great.

Desvantagens: It makes my computer run really slow. Occasionally we struggle to log in. The scheduling section could be easier to use. Enquiries function could be better.

Craig G.
Company Director
Construção, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 27/01/2021

"Simplicity at its finest"

Vantagens: For me the ability to capture enquiries, add the customer details into the data base and then quote is essential. I can see every interaction the client has from open their quotes to accepting them and then paying g the invoice. My clients love the ability to accept the quotes online and get reminders if they have chosen an option. Once the quotes are accepted you can create a job, schedule it in and assign it to a worker in quick succession. The job management function allows to you track time onsite and even pause the time to allow for trips to the wholesaler if required so you can then accurately bill for time on site and not guess and this benefits your client as you are not over charging them.

Desvantagens: The one thing I wish they did have was a export calendar function as I’d like to share my calendar with by wife but she doesn’t require access to the system as she isn’t a company secretary or admin assistant. It’s more so she knows whats in my schedule so she can plan her day. At the moment I have load it in to both Tradify and the iPhone calendar.

• Avaliado em 27/01/2021
Sam G.
  • Avaliado em 18/01/2021

"I highly recommend Tradify for anyone running a business in construction."

Comentários: Tradify has been excellent since day 1. Whilst on my free trial period I was contacted by the team at Tradify to offer assistance setting up the platform for my business and learning how to use it. I accepted this offer and had several calls at times that suited me, the staff were great and were able to make the process easy. I have been using this product for a while now and will continue to do so indefinitely. It has helped my business greatly and helped me manage all aspects of the business I find challenging such as quoting, time tracking, invoicing .

Vantagens: Time Tracking - Easy to Keep track of different jobs, staff on jobs etc. Scheduling - Easy to drag appointments around on calendar and send job details to staff. Quoting / invoicing / purchases - Very well integrated, I quote using price list items i have set up, once quote confirmed I can create a purchase order in seconds, when its time to invoice it adds atomically again . Cross platform - I use on MacBook, iPad and iPhone works great on all devices. Linked to quickbooks - Ideal saves me having to do anything my accounts lady can deal with it in quickbooks as it atomically ends up there from Tradify. A nice feature I have found is that if I send a CERTIFICATE PDF via Airdrop on my iPad to iPhone I can import into Tradify and link to a job, helps keep all paper work organised.

Desvantagens: There aren't any that I'm aware of, its perfect.

• Avaliado em 18/01/2021
Kim R.
General Manager
Importação e exportação, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/07/2016

"Tradify has revolutionised our business"

Comentários: We came across Tradify after searching for a job management system for 4 or 5 years. Before Tradify we had a collection of different elaborate spreadsheets that had evolved over the years but they required so much time and effort for all of my staff to use and be trained in. We even went down the road of purchasing a custom made job management system, and after 18 months had paid all our money and were never delivered the system, so to have something like Tradify is amazing.

Vantagens: It is an amazing platform that lets you really fit the system to your own company's needs, it is also great that all our information is accessed through one system and it is very easy to train people to use the system as it design and functionality is very intuitive.
Tradify is also very proactive in improving the software and allowing it to grow and further meet the needs that are arising as we all get deeper into using it and applying it to our businesses.

Desvantagens: The Silverlight platform that it runs upon seem to be quite restrictive, but even this is about to be upgraded.

por Tradify em 10/07/2016

Hey Kim! We're so happy your team @ Denmark Windows is loving the Tradify platform! Just a little heads up, we're about to launch a completely new and improved Tradify with all the same features you love + many more & the best part... no Silverlight! Whoop!

• Avaliado em 08/07/2016
Brendan D.
Managing Director
Serviços de Facilities, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/08/2016

"Tradify is the backbone of our business!"

Comentários: West Coast Refrigeration is a trade business that previous used Simpro and were converted once we found Tradify due to its ease of use, affordability, mobile functionality and outstanding customer support!

Vantagens: We cant fault this software as its built perfectly for our trade business and ensures that our field technicians can report their time and materials directly to the job and our office team are so much faster on invoicing customers! Its in real time and as we dont need a direct GPS tracker, we can still use this software to locate staff fast and effectively! I love that you can convert purchase orders straight to bills and allocate materials to the job so our office can cross check and this also makes a easier process for stock ordering and stock-take yearly! Also love that you can save attachments straight from emails on our iphones to jobs and customer profiles. We are also using iAuditor which talks directly with Tradify for our WHS Safety Requirements- this is a huge bonus!!

Desvantagens: Would like to be able to customise our invoices a bit more but the new release is much better than previous.

por Tradify em 31/08/2016

Thanks Brendan! Customisable invoices are on their way with the new Tradify 2.0 release.

• Avaliado em 29/08/2016
Tracy C.
Administration Co-Ordinator
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/07/2021

"Our first 3 months with Tradify"

Comentários: We have been very pleased with our experience with Tradify so far.
We find the system easy to get around and are enjoying using the features we had not been able to use with our previous system.

Vantagens: - Tradify is very easy to use.
- We can attach PDF forms and photos to our jobs making getting information to
our Technicians much easier.
- With the reoccurring jobs you can also set up the reoccurring invoices that correspond with them.

Desvantagens: 1. Can't attached building plans to reoccurring jobs so they stay on file.
2. You cannot control the invoice reminders when they go out. Clients get a bit upset when you send them too many.

• Avaliado em 12/07/2021
Jacob H.
  • Avaliado em 25/06/2021

"Essential tool in our business operation"

Vantagens: The way that we can easily and accurately manage our workload from enquiries through to invoicing stage.

Desvantagens: There are a few simple things which would be logical to improve upon eg: updating of the pricelist as costs are amended at invoicing stage.

• Avaliado em 25/06/2021
Mattew P.
  • Avaliado em 18/02/2021

"M P Electrical"

Comentários: its changed my business and improved it for the better

Vantagens: The product is a very simple format, easy to use and understand. Easy to log and enter details

Desvantagens: More control of reminder emails re open approved documents in case of mistakes or amendments

• Avaliado em 18/02/2021
Debbie C.
Business Development
  • Avaliado em 21/04/2021

"Excellent product, wonderful company!"

Comentários: From when we first started using the product, excellent training, great customer service throughout, does exactly what we need in this product. It really has saved us a lot of money as we now never miss invoicing any jobs. Great company.

Vantagens: Extremely intuitive to use, aesthetically pleasing layout, seamless integration with our accounting software.

Desvantagens: Initially the only thing that we didn't like was that it didn't have a feature to email jobs to subcontractors but since then Tradify has fixed this and now does have this feature. That's one of the things we like about this company...they listen to their customers and react by updating and improving their software to better suit their customers.

• Avaliado em 21/04/2021
Sam F.
  • Avaliado em 20/09/2020

"New user"

Comentários: Been great so far no complaints.

Vantagens: Easy to use! Customer support and help setting up was amazing!

Desvantagens: Is too expensive as you need to pay per user. Costing me double the price of servicem8 but they are identical software.

• Avaliado em 20/09/2020
Damian S.
Construção, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/05/2021

"Island Electrics Ltd - How Tradify is helping the company to keep moving forward!"

Comentários: As stated Tradify is really aiding us to push the company forward and progress to where we want it to be, the guys on jobs like the fact that its there on there phones/smart devices meaning that timesheets don't need to be submitted at the end of the week as it previously was. The integrated invoicing system is really good as well. On the whole Island Electrics Ltd are very happy with Tradify

Vantagens: The fact that its there on everyone's smart phones/devices. Its instant in terms of updating tasks/jobs

Desvantagens: The software is amazing and continues to help push the company forward, however we do feel that the reports that are included in the software aren't what we use on a daily,weekly or monthly basis. Also the software slows up on big jobs which is frustrating.

• Avaliado em 18/05/2021
Darren H.
Serviços ao consumidor, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 31/10/2017

"Fairly Easy to use, some good features, requires more development"

Vantagens: Saves time quoting and invoicing, layout of invoice looks good, the app is easy to use so the guys in the field don't struggle with how to use it.

Desvantagens: when sending emails from tradify the invoices at the bottom say sent from Tradify, i get that its a bit of free advertising for Tradify but I think it looks unprofessional from our point of view, you can download invoices and documents and send your usual way but that does take longer.
Doesn't get updated very regularly I used a competitors software for a while (doesnt integrate with MYOB essentials which is why i stopped) and they did regular improvements every month.
doesn't integrate with other calendar programs like google calendar.
kits which i like where you basically put together regular things that you do ie install a double Power point, but you cant do this on invoices.
Pages on the app do take a long time to load and a big downfall no offline access to the app.

• Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 31/10/2017
Adrian H.
Segurança e investigações, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 13/07/2021

"Great product"

Comentários: Simple quotes, easy invoicing

Vantagens: The ease of quoting and flexibility of use and the easy integration into my accounting software

Desvantagens: Few small glitches as I work through the different areas but I have found help is always available.

• Avaliado em 13/07/2021
Luuk H.
  • Avaliado em 15/02/2021

"Ease of use, Value for money"

Comentários: Overall it is a great product, with all the features I required, at an affordable price.

Vantagens: Ease of job tracking, notes feature is great, quoting, invoicing, its all straight forward

Desvantagens: Would be nice for it to be able to save when out of reception and update itself when you get back into reception

• Avaliado em 15/02/2021
Paul T.
Business Owner
Telecomunicações, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 01/07/2021

"Radical Tradify"

Comentários: Really helpful. Gave me an extended free trial period. Are very fast to call back wroth over the phone support. I'm not moving any time soon. Love this tooll and the company.

Vantagens: Yes a great tool. I use it daily to quote and invoice my jobs as a Data Cabler. T connects with my suppliersso my invoices are costed correctly. I'm a happy camper. The mobile app is 100%functional. So I can invoice customers on the job if I need to and take payment via credit card via stripe. Easy.

Desvantagens: It's a pretty gripe but they are in new Zealand so that's an issue I suppose. Since I'm an Aussie. Lol.

• Avaliado em 01/07/2021