15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do LastPass

Sobre LastPass

As soluções empresariais do LastPass ajudam as empresas a assumir o controle da gestão de identidade com SSO, gestão de senhas e MFA.

Saiba mais sobre o LastPass

Vantagens:

It was free and very simple to use. I decided to subscribe to the paid version, and I had some of the best customer service, but some of the premium features fell below my expectations (more below).

Desvantagens:

If lastpass has an outage, you can't login to any platform and that can ruin your day. You can't put a setting on lastpass that says keep me logged in for the next 4 hours.

Notas do LastPass

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O LastPass tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 2 740 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o LastPass antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (2 740)

Brooke
Brooke
Head of Marketing
E-Learning, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Unspecified

LastPass User Review

5,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Pedro
Pedro
PC&L, Portugal
Automotivo, 201 - 500 funcionários

Segurança nas Pass

Vantagens:

O preenchimento automático dos login e de password.

Desvantagens:

A versão grátis do software tem limitações no número de password

Leo
Suporte de TI, Brasil
Desenvolvimento de programas, 51 - 200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Perfeito para meu uso

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Gero muitas senhas para diversos usuários e o LastPass é perfeito para isso.

Vantagens:

Perfeito para gerar senhas fortes e ainda tem a opção de mudar o tamanho e parâmetros das senhas. Muito bom.

Desvantagens:

Não há contras. Pois como já disse, para o meu uso ele é perfeito.

Petter
Petter
Parish Manager, GB
Organização cívica e social, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A very good password manager!

Vantagens:

LastPass is one of the first software I install on any new device. I very much like it's ability to sync passwords across devices, including AutoFill even on iPhone and iPad. At the moment I couldn't do without it!

Desvantagens:

There is nothing not to like, really. I am a massive fan.

Melle
Melle
Creative Manager, Canadá
Publicidade e marketing, 2 - 10 funcionários

A Great Password Manager for Teams

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall, I love love love LastPass. They have an incredible free option, and the paid option that we use is just as great (the difference is mostly the number of devices that you can use it on). It does its job and protects all of our passwords and our clients with flawless ease. I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a super straightforward way to implement password management into their life or business.

Vantagens:

I love the sharing feature, it makes it very simple for us to share passwords with the right members of our team with very little muss or fuss. It's also super easy to use on a computer, just one click and your password is there. It integrates seamlessly into all the browsers we've tried, and the password generator is one click to ultra secured and totally unguessable passwords.

Desvantagens:

The software's overall greatness is in stark contrast against its mobile performance. The biometrics logins don't work very well at all (leaving you to type a complicated master password with your thumbs). It doesn't always show up as an option with every mobile site or app and often times when it does, it's unusable because it's under the "eye" icon that allows you to reveal the password, which renders it unclickable.

Lance
Operations Manager, EUA
Segurança de rede e informática, 11 - 50 funcionários

Lastpass failings after breach

1,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Lastpass suffered a breach, and they were not transparent about what had happened, providing very little information for months. They also neglected to increase the iterations of the Password-Based Key Derivation Function on older accounts, making them far more susceptible to having those passwords eventually brute forced. Although they have remedied this post-breach, we are not comfortable using them moving forward.
If you're new to lastpass, you're likely secure at this point, but they dropped the ball with long time users.

Vantagens:

We used this product for years and found it extremely easy to use, but had to leave after their lack of transparency surrounding a breach. It is a good password manager and easy to use, but we are no longer comfortable using this service.

Desvantagens:

Lack of transparency after they experienced a breach.

Lamia
Director, GB
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Effective but reputation is a worry

4,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: overall good although I have been told that some of our data did make it into the dark web!

Vantagens:

The ease of use and pop up support to help manage a large number of passwords in a business

Desvantagens:

The reputation of leaks and hacks in the press

Ian
Prevent Manager, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11 - 50 funcionários

Secure Password Management

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: LastPass has made us more efficient with single-sign on. Our users are able to authenticate quickly and get into the application they are trying to logon to. The support staff has been very helpful and it was easy to get our account setup.

Vantagens:

We really like how LastPass securely stores our passwords so we do not have to remember each one for all the applications we use. The integrations with multi-factor authentication has helped us meet SOC compliance requirements. The way we are able to add and access our passwords has been extremely helpful.

Desvantagens:

It is somewhat of a security nightmare if there was a hacker who got a hold of someone's LastPass account, as they would have quick access to their programs. The reliance on the user to keep it secure has been a concern for us.

Dave
Manager, EUA
Construção, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

LastPass takes the headache out of password management

Vantagens:

The autofill and auto save passwords is very convenient. Users are prompted to save passwords when they sign in to a new webpage/account. This helps avoid issues of users forgetting to add a password once the account is created.

Desvantagens:

Each time a user tries to sign in on a device, it sends an email to confirm. I don't have an issue with that security feature, but it is annoying that when the user tries to sign in it doesn't say that it sent the email to confirm, it says something like "there was an error logging in". I have had multiple users call me trying to figure out why it isn't working.

Patrick
Account Manager, Filipinas
Recursos Humanos, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Even the free version has the full potential to secure your data

Vantagens:

I have been using this app for years now and I am satisfied with it still. The free version is already enough for my need. It has the full potential to secure your data without extra cost. It gives you the security without you being forced to subscribe to a monthly plan. I'm not sure when I am upgrading, but when the time comes, I won't hesitate to upgrade.

Desvantagens:

No complaints so far. I am happy and satisfied with LastPass

Hayley
Clinical manager, GB
Hospitais e Saúde, 11 - 50 funcionários

Password saviour

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: I use it daily and it makes my wirk life much easier.

Vantagens:

The ease of access to multiple sites I use whilst at work. I use so many different websites, files and folders that it would be difficult to remember all the passwords.

Desvantagens:

Reset of last pass password. So secure it was difficult to reset.

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good one for passwords management

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: AWESOME app for passwords management in various platforms

Vantagens:

- Quick and easy to fill forms and submit usernames & passwords. - Easy to use in multiple platforms

Desvantagens:

- New UI updation needs to be updated and user interaction can be improved

Nick
General contractor, EUA
Construção, 51 - 200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Last pass is exceptionally well thought out

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

The ease of synchronization is key to success of this app working for my company or not. And it nailed 6on all aspects.

Desvantagens:

Thought The color of the interface could of been brighter

Owner, EUA
Produção audivisual, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Seamless and and organizational life saver

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I was hopelessly lost with endless spreadsheets and worried about keeping data secure. I found LastPass, utilized groups and autofill, and haven't looked back.

Vantagens:

My life is so much more organized, and logins kept secure and randomized. I never worry or stress about keeping track of the many passwords in my life - they are all random bits of data now. From the mobile app to desktop, Groups, Shares without passwords,

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the mobile app stops filling and I have to re-enable accessibility options on android, the the fill window won't let me properly paste in info.

Rick
Director of Photography, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 11 - 50 funcionários

LastPass - It was nice while it lasted

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I've used LastPass for years but the pricing update makes it less appealing for my needs. It just feels weird to pay for something that has nothing new to offer at this point.

Vantagens:

I'll be honest. I liked that it was accessible across all devices for free. I could share passwords with other users on the free tier. I like that extension functionality

Desvantagens:

The fact that they've changed their pricing structure and are now making you choose between mobile or desktop if you want to keep it free. I've started to migrate back to apple password manager.

Alhassan
Research Coordinator, Gana
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

With LastPass, I no longer have to keep one password across all products and services I access

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I no longer had to keep requesting for password changes from service providers because I simply couldn't remember what the last one was. And also Lastpass helped me rid of a lot of bad practices like sending unencrypted emails to myself with passwords, or keeping the same passwords across multiple products and services.

Vantagens:

Generating passwords can be very frustrating -- my choices were either too weak (and got rejected) or too complicated to remember easily without needing to note it down somewhere. To solve this problem, I would typically come up with one password every year and use it across all tools I use. And this was very risky, because once someone found it out, they could access every single thing I used. With Lastpass' robust password generator, I no longer have to worry about that. I am able to generate unique and strong passwords for each service and safely tuck it away without needing to keep it in memory.

Desvantagens:

I wonder if there could be a system where we could create baskets of associated passwords within the general vault. This would be useful in situations where I needed someone to do some work on some work tools that required password access. I could then give them access to the general vault and the specific basket with the tools they would be using.

Julia
Project Manager, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 11 - 50 funcionários

Excellent Password Manager-Easy to Use

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall, LastPass keeps my passwords secure and has a great autofill. It also is helpful to see where you are reusing passwords or have weak passwords.

Vantagens:

LastPass is very easy to use and has a great app and desktop experience. I have used a few other softwares, but LastPass seems to have the best interface with mobile and desktop. The autofill on mobile and desktop is very useful and works most of the time.

Desvantagens:

When the app gets logged out on desktop or mobile, it can be frustrating when the autofill will not work. It also used to be free for several devices, but they now charge for this feature.

Trent
Economic Development Manager, EUA
Relações governamentais, 2 - 10 funcionários

Last Pass for Business

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Our overall experience has been outstanding and we have not seen any other product out there that can even compete. Especially with the customer service.

Vantagens:

The ability to easily integrate new equipment into our office space and be able to sync passwords throughout which allows for faster and more efficient on boarding of an employee from an old device to a new device. The ability to manage and constantly update passwords is also great for our business to try to stay as secure as we can.

Desvantagens:

The only thing I would change is the customization. The ability to customize more of the the organization of password process would be nice.

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I cannot recommend LastPass enough - it has revolutionised my life

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I honestly don't think I could survive now without LastPass. I have experienced no major issues, support are very quick to respond and the assistance provided is extremely accurate.

Vantagens:

LastPass security is extremely high as you would expect off a company that provides a secure password service. Before I used LastPass I maintained an encrypted excel document with my various passwords, some hadn't been changed for years and lacked complexity. When they were all entered into LastPass it it automatically scored them, suggested which ones needed changing, and best of all, generated secure string passwords of 48 characters, random upper & lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters. All of my accounts now have extremely long secure passwords that I do not need to remember as I just have to remember my pass phrase that logs me into LastPass and they do the rest for me. From an administrators point of view LastPass Enterprise allows the sharing of admin passwords, access of which can be restricted by Access Control Lists. This has greatly improved the reliability of admin passwords that we store. Finally searching for the passwords is extremely easy - on web pages it automatically triggers if the URL has been set up, and when manually searching simply type the name of the program/account and it will filter the list.

Desvantagens:

The only issue I have had with LastPass is that the browser extension, when first installed, does not have a time out function. This needs to be manually set. As such inexperienced users may well end up leaving their passwords very insecure. My suggestion would be to include a "set up" introduction where the default option of a 5 minute inactivity logout could be modified to however the user desires it. This would ideally need to be done before the browser extension becomes fully live.

Quentin
Quentin
Data Integration Specialist, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Feel secure with your passwords and identity

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall I couldn't do internet life without it! From Banks, work sites to free account sites, I need a vault for all of these passwords. LastPass does that.

Vantagens:

Keeping unique passwords safe is no longer a concern with LastPass. Now I feel comfortable using complex passwords and know I've not used that password for other sites. Also having it automatically populate the username/password on most internet sites is really nice. LastPass also provides a password check to go through all your passwords and tell you how many are old, been compromised (publicly known hacked sites), used on multiple sites, etc. That helps you when you get a notice that an email/password combination for one site was compromised. Change for that one site, verify what other sites use that password too (shouldn't but we do, right) and change to be more secure and prevent hackers getting into your sites, stealing identity, etc.

Desvantagens:

Not being able to log into lastpass for free on both mobile and desktop. I understand the company need to make money. Searching through many passwords saved can be hard at times but overall can find what you are looking for. Haven't seen new features for awhile so maybe something being worked on in the backend of the software?

Favio
Internal Sales Representative, Nicarágua
Imobiliárias, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

All your passwords secured and easy to access

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: In general, Lastpass it's a GREAT app, has it all, secure storage of my sensitive data, password generation, easy to fill out the info in every app or site I use on a daily basis, can access my password from anywhere, and, best of all, I only need to remember 1 Master Password.

Vantagens:

I really like how easy is to access all my passwords with just a few clicks, no need to remember them, and can set up a different one for each site or app I use every day, also, I don't waste any time creating a new one using the "generate secure password" option, allowing me to comply with any password requirement, and, with the Premium Plan, now I have unlimited access from any computer or mobile device, saving me a lot of time and headaches.

Desvantagens:

There have been concerns regarding how secure the app and the site are, but, after all the time I have spent using Lastpass I have no doubts all my information is in a secure place, however, the only thing I was not happy with was to choose from which device I would need to continue using the service, desktop or mobiles, unless I upgraded to Premium, was thinking about doing it anyway, but, didn{t like to be forced to do it.

🌿Tim
🌿Tim
Senior iOS Developer, Áustria
Serviços financeiros, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great password storage for the average adult

Vantagens:

LastPass provides the ability to store passwords in the cloud for retrieval over many devices. This allows for users to create unique, complex and long passwords for each service they use without the worry of having to remember them. This as a result vastly improves the average user's security because they will have difficult to crack unique passwords for every service. So even if 1 password is compromised others are not. Before using this software I had a number of hacks on a few services i used because one password shared over many websites was compromised. Since I moved to lastPass this hasnt happened. Its also very affordable for family use offering very cheap family packages and allowing sharing between users. I use it with my whole family and since the whole family has switched we haven't had any compromised passwords. Finally its very easy to use. Which does provide some security flaws but is in my opinion a great compromise for the average user. Often security and ease of use collide, i think that Lastpass handles this in the best possible way for the average user

Desvantagens:

Simply the fact that passwords are stored online rather than in an offline repository could provide an attack vector. But this is offset by ease of use and password sharing between devices. I also don't know the physical location that the password server i use is located. This could compromise my accounts to foreign actors.

Madhu
Madhu
GB
Design gráfico, Profissional autônomo
Fonte: GetApp

One-word: Indispensable - One of the greatest apps ever made.

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

Lastpass has 10 key pros: 1) Password generation and auto filling LastPass generate secure passwords for every website you use. It saves them as well and automatically logs into the website. This means you can create passwords that are very difficult for hackers to guess, without having the trouble of remembering them. 2) Form fill You can set up profiles with all your details allowing Lastpass to automatically fill in online forms for you. You can even set up profiles for obscure details. You can switch between profiles, which is handy if you have multiple email accounts or phone numbers. 3) Automatic password changing For certain sites, Lastpass will automatically change your password. This makes it a breeze to change your passwords on a regular basis, which is a good way to keep secure. 4) Alerts when a website has been hacked If a website is known to be hacked, Lastpass will alert you to change your password. This will make sure that the hacker is stuck with an old password that is useful for them. 5) Hardware authentication Lastpass can be linked to a hardware device such as your mobile phone. That way, in order to login to your account, you will need your mobile, which keeps your account very secure. 6) Password sharing You can share passwords. This is very useful in an office where multiple people might have access to the same website. 7) Excellent interface The interface is very streamlined. It automatically pops up when you need it and then disappears when you don’t. 8) Multi-platform Lastpass works on all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android. On mobile, it can even work with apps, which is a big time saver. 9) Password audit Lastpass can audit your passwords to search for insecurities (such as duplicate passwords, old passwords or hacked passwords) 10) It’s free Remarkably all these features are free (apart from Password sharing which is only in the premium plan).

Desvantagens:

Lastpass has one con. On certain websites it can forget to save the password you created, which will lock you out of the site. This is very rare, but it is annoying when it happens. As a workaround you can copy the password to your clipboard when it is created. That way, if it forgets to save the password, you can just paste it back into its database of your passwords.

Craig
Small Business Owner, EUA
Roupa e moda, 2 - 10 funcionários

Password Management Made Simple

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: LastPass for Business software has helped me run my business without disturbance due to login issues. If its cost and complexity of password requirements can be reduce, it make LastPass for Busines more ROI friendly and easier to use. Another advise would be to integrate with Google Chrome or Internet Explorer browser by creating a plugin which can be installed into one of those browsers seamlessly. So, the browser can remember LastPass for Business password, so user doesn't struggle with resetting it.

Vantagens:

I login to multiple email accounts and different kinds of software almost daily to update my e-commerce website, blog and to provide virtual support to my customers. So, I need to remember several passwords to run my business efficiently. LastPass for Business has been effective in managing all my logins and passwords so I don't have to keep resetting them. If I forget username or password of LastPass as well, then their support team helps me reset it by sending me a password reset link. In this way, my business processes are never interrupted due to login issues and I don't have to write my passwords anywhere.

Desvantagens:

There are couple of challenges I face when using the LastPass for Business software to manage by usernames and passwords. Firstly, I have to spend a portion of my budget to get access to the software. Secondly, its password is not easy to create because it has to meet a complex criteria of having a mix of numbers, alphabets, specials characters and at-least 14 characters long. If I forget it and reset, then I have to create a new one which is not the same as old one. Finally, if i forget my LassPast password as well as my email password, I won't be able to reset it on my own because I can't access support's reset email.

Aarón
Aarón
Director Of Database Marketing, EUA
Software, 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

Excellent password manager

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Lastpass is great for storing and managing passwords. Create new passwords that are strong and unique. I have had the bad experience that my data has been leaked because out of bad habit I used the same password in different accounts, I solve all this with Lastpass since it automatically creates a secure password for each account. In this way I am protected from possible data leaks or account theft. With this app I only have to learn one master password to manage all my accounts.

Vantagens:

I like Lastpass, because I can have all my passwords for my personal accounts and enter only with my master password to my vault where all my accounts are stored, Lastpass offers many options in its free version that other password managers do not offer, such as the amount Unlimited passwords you can have. Lastpass is not only for saving passwords, but it offers a long list of different information that can be saved such as. Wi-Fi passwords, notes, credit cards, bank accounts, social security numbers, etc.

Desvantagens:

It works good on PC and Mas, but on mobile devices in some apps it doesn’t recognize the login and I have to copy and paste manually, it is the only point that should be improved.

Educação superior, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

If you don't pay for a product, you are the product

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: For almost a year, I stuck with the free version of LastPass and just had it on one device (my phone) -- when I needed to get a password on a computer, I opened the app on my phone and typed it in manually. I was just being stubborn. It is worth $2 a month to not have to do this (especially if you embrace the secure password generation features -- typing in long strings of letters/number is going to be painful). I have not yet used this, but the Family Plan looks to be an excellent deal and I'm excited to incorporate it next year. Password security is not stuff you want to play around with, these days. And if you're like me and have about a billion website signups, a password manager is the only way to go... and paying for it is worth it. If you don't pay for a product, you are the product for a company to sell to other people.

Vantagens:

The ability to sync and remember secure, unique passwords is super helpful. The software syncs across all my devices, including computer and mobile app. You can customize the settings for password generation to work with different login requirements (e.g., some websites require a number, some say you can't use certain symbols). I also like the feature that tells me when I've used the same password too many times and the links to security.

Desvantagens:

I wish the auto-categorizing was better but that's mostly on me. For a long time the mobile app was spotty in whether it would actually fill passwords in apps, but recently, I enabled the Legacy fill-in and that seems to have fixed the problem. (It also seems to make LastPass run constantly in the background though, and gives me a notification I can't dismiss, which is a personal pet peeve.) It does sometimes fill in the wrong fields, but this is mostly with old/clunky websites.