Sobre Nexudus

The leading all-in-one white-label management solution for your office or coworking space.

Saiba mais sobre o Nexudus

3,4
Relação qualidade/preço
3,6

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Nexudus tem uma classificação geral de 3,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 5 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (5)

Classificação do produto

Classificação do produto

Uso

Classificar por

Você já usou o Nexudus antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (5)

John G.
John G.
Owner, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Imóveis comerciais
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Best overall bang for buck in co-working management software

5 há 4 anos

Comentários: Solid system for management of a co-working space.

Vantagens:

Full feature set, all included in subscription. Very helpful customer service/support. Integrations with accounting software. Great scheduling/booking capabilities for scheduling rooms. Nice member portal and accompanying mobile app. Allows me to do weekly invoicing/collections whereas most other packages I looked at would only allow monthly. That was a key deciding factor for me. Price was also very affordable compared to their competitors and I don't feel like I had to give up any features to get the better price.

Desvantagens:

Like with any software, there is a learning curve to get used to the system. I would have preferred that it integrated with Quickbooks Online, but instead have integrated with Xero which I actually have come to like. I think QBO is being worked on as an integration.

Leah M.
Operations Manager, Espanha
Hotelaria, 201-500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Remarkable product. Great customer support.

5 há 6 anos

Comentários: Coworking spaces are flexible by nature, they change as their community changes and have different needs. After trying countless combinations of tools and other management products, we've been running with Nexudus for well over a year and we can't look back. Yes, it takes some time to master and it has its ways, but I have not seen for a long time a tool able to account for so much variability and to adapt to our changing needs and growth. Customer service is from another world! The guys treat you as a colleague more than a customer, they helped a lot during the early stages and to set the account up. Now we contact them once in a while; it is rate if it takes them more than an hour to reply, even during weekends! The core features are there. Automatic billing, credit card/ACH, RFID and WiFI check-in, visitors, bookings, ticketing, directory, messaging and basic CRM. A lot of this is also in a native app called Passport (I think!), but we have not yet tried it. You can also plug many other services like SMS messaging, POS tablets, CRM and access control for doors. They are in Zapier and have a pretty complete API (and documentation!) This is the only tool we found that gives you full control over the member portal look and feel and user journeys. Other products have some white-labelled features (change your logo, colors, basic layout), but Nexudus gives you direct access to the HTML files, which means you can really change things if you want to or build your very own version of the portal. Overall? It needs a bit of commitment (what doesn't?) but the product is solid, grows with you, has great features and a great team behind it.

Vantagens:

The ever-growing feature-set and the customer service behind the product are great. It can be extended and connected to may other tools if needed. Provides full access to HTML files so you can really make it your own and present it to member the way you want.

Desvantagens:

It may take a bit to get the hang of it. Not really and con, but is better to be ready for it. While product-farming, we felt that a lot of the other products and focusing more in making a nice user interface than to solve the real problems found in coworking spaces.

Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Account Executive, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Publicidade e marketing, 1 001-5 000 funcionários

Best Coworking Management Tool

4 mês passado Novo

Comentários: I used Nexudus almost every day at my work and I loved how responsive the customer service team was and how helpful training was.

Vantagens:

This made is easy to rent out spaces dedicated to people, as well as rooms for people who are using the coworking space. The check-in function was key to our company for collecting data and our analytics team and was a great way to manage contacts and create contracts for companies as well.

Desvantagens:

I didn't like how with some contracts, implementing Docusign was a bit difficult.

Robbie M.
GM, Austrália
Imóveis comerciais, 201-500 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Cumbersome, unintuitive and buggy.

3 há 6 meses

Comentários: I had nothing but problems with this software, partially with the Invoicing feature. It's cumbersome, unintuitive and buggy. I'm disappointed we actually had to pay money to use it. After 6 months of wasted time trying to get it working, we have switched to an alternative product which was set up and running smoothly in 3 week without any issues.

Vantagens:

It is feature packed, but I feel like the features were put in there be developing engineers because they wanted it and without thinking about usability or the needs of the end user.

Desvantagens:

The invoicing feature and support (lack of).

Cindy H.
Community Relation/Digital Marketing, EUA
Mídia digital, 51-200 funcionários

Needs Improvement

1 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Ability to use white page space to create/customize your own website.

Desvantagens:

Horrible for billing and to integrate with programs it says it does such as Splash for event check ins. Support help is advertised to be 24/7 when in reality it takes anywhere from three days to a week to get a response back. They've updated their site and removed a dozen features that were actually helpful.

Resposta do Nexudus Spaces

há 3 anos

Hi Cindy. Thanks for your feedback! Always useful! We checked emails from you and, all but some that required some more investigation have been replied fairly swiftly. Remember 24/7 means you can email us every day of the week and there is a team that will look at your issue, not that you will get an immediate response. Most issues need some time to be looked at in detail and that can take some time. I checked also for some information about any features you may have told us you are missing, but I was not able to find any details with those details from you. Most of the functions in the old panel are in the new one, you may just need some guidance around how to find them. Feel free to let us know and we'd be happy to do so.