15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Whova

Aplicativo de eventos baseado na nuvem que ajuda a gerenciar o cadastramento online, o marketing e outras operações relacionadas a eventos.

Saiba mais sobre o Whova

Vantagens:

An integrated innovative managerial approach in making the event more lively. As well paves the way for the interconnection of participants and panel members in an exemplary way.

Desvantagens:

When you do that, the window closes, so what’s the point of that useless button.

Notas do Whova

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Whova tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 2 007 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Whova antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (2 007)

sheyla
Organização do Espaço Marinho, Brasil
Partido político, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

qualidade em serviços prestados

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: foi excelente

Vantagens:

a facilidade e a excelência dos serviços com acessibilidade dos recursos e de facil manejo e integração com os outros aplicativos.

Desvantagens:

deveria ter em idioma português para melhorar a comunicação pois assim facilita a operacialização do aplicativo no Brasil

rauquiele
otimo app, Brasil
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo

Ótimo

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Extrema importância para a realizacão de eventos, ajuda na conexão entre público e palestrantes.

Desvantagens:

Não tem recursos para mudar o idioma para português.

Retired, EUA
Defesa e aeroespacial, Profissional autônomo

Event Management Done Well

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: I’ve attended 7 or 8 virtual conferences through Whova and always found it easy to use and keep track of where I needed to be. Communication with other attendees and speakers is easy. I enjoy using the app.

Vantagens:

I am an attendee so my answers are from that perspective. Whova is easy to navigate and find information I need to decide which sessions I want to attend. There are mechanisms for sending questions to the speakers ahead of time. There is a good social platform so that attendees can do virtual meetups and see who else is attending. It is easy for an attendee to create a discussion topic or recommend and article or conference. Entries to questions and polls are propagated quickly through the system so there is no confusion about whether I have entered a response to a poll. I love the Leaderboard function. It encourages attendees to post on the platform and is a nice distraction from the serious nature of the conference.

Desvantagens:

There is limited ability to respond or add anything other than text to most questions. For example, I wanted to let fellow attendees know about an upcoming conference but my only choice was to enter text to describe it. I had some graphics from the PR Kit associated with the conference that it would have been nice to upload but I could not find a way to do that.

BRUCE
Rental and Services Team Leader, EUA
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 51 - 200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Best conference / tradeshow app I've used

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Not much to say that hasn't been covered above. Great to track events and papers being given at a show.

Vantagens:

Easy, useful, we have used it for a tradeshow with about 600 attendees for 2 years now, definitely gets way more traction and use than any previous solution we've tried. Also perfect to use for lead tracking for exhibitors at a show.

Desvantagens:

No real cons. Wanted to create a poll in the Community of a conference and at first it wasn't as obvious as the other features of Whova.

Hardeep
Director and Founder, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2 - 10 funcionários

Upgrade Options and Double Dipping Billing - Poor Customer Service

3,0 ano passado

Comentários: We hosted an event in August 2022. It was a successful event but unfortunately our experience with WHOVA was very disappointing. We procured the software and opted for 10 sponsor package. Then we upgraded to a 20 sponsor package and paid the difference in pricing. Fortunately, we went over 20 sponsors and then called WHOVA to upgrade us to the unlimited package. To our surprise, they would not allow us to upgrade to an unlimited option. They wanted to keep the fee for the 20 sponsors and then we had to pay close to another $2k for the unlimited package. We protested this with them since this is double dipping. We had about 5 more sponsors over the 20 we had paid for. We are therefore very disappointed with their approach. We sent numerous emails to our sales person as well as the supervisors in charge as well as their general email ID. Not one email or phone call was received back from them to even have a discussion so that we could bring closure to this.We are a small not for profit run by professionals and 100% voluntary. It is for this reason, we thought to share our concern and experience so that anyone else who may be looking for event management apps is aware upfront. We are happy to share our experience with anyone who may like to know more at [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Vantagens:

The software overall has the functionality needed for a small to mid sized event. However, the user interface is not very inviting to the end user

Desvantagens:

Everything is being sold as add-ons. An event management software should have all of the basic functionality packaged in. The add-on features add to the total cost and the pricing overall does not become very transparent to the end user.

Dawn
Founder, GB
Gestão da educação, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Don't plan a conference without Whova!

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: A very positive experience.
In the two weeks before the conference, I was able to create my 'booth' for others to find out more about my business.
At the conference, everyone I spoke to was happy to share their QR code (when I showed them what to do!) therefore, I had all of their details (including email addresses) for contacting them on my return home.

Vantagens:

As an exhibitor looking for business, I have found that conferences offering the Whova app are way better than those without. Prior to the conference, you can make links, see if there are particular people you would like to factor into your time and you can arrange meet ups with groups. Being competitive, I can't help myself but like to be on the leaderboard and message those around me!! Using the 'scan a contact' feature was brilliant! Unfortunately, the organisers didn't know about this feature to tell us until the second last day but we definitely made good use of it!

Desvantagens:

When arranging a meet up, your numbers are limited to 50 at a time and you are only allowed to offer two meet ups until you have four people having replied to say they will be there. At a conference with 1500 attendees, being able to message just 100 of them isn't enough...particularly when some people clearly weren't looking at their app so that invite was wasted!

Mariapia
Accountant, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 11 - 50 funcionários

My Experience With Whova - Very Helpful and Manageable

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Online registration is easy and it makes managing hybrid and virtual events seamless. It is very effective.

Desvantagens:

Never experienced complexities while using Whova

Jason Paul
Jason Paul
Executive Director, EUA
Gestão da educação, 2 - 10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Beware of Use

3,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: We will not be using this app again and I recommend that others don't use it either. The sales folks are very much about the upgrades and will nickel and dime you for every small add on. The help desk folks try to be helpful, but are up against the tremendous limitations of the system. This is overall a product that is engineered to make money rather than support the success of the users. We knew this going in and were happy to pay for some add ons, but others were not communicated at all at any point during the process much less in any help or FAQ documents.

Vantagens:

While there are some pros, the cons by far overshadow anything good about this app. I was excited to use Whova as I used it as an attendee for other events. However, from the admin side, things are not as pleasant.

Desvantagens:

There are many features that cannot be turned off. There are emails that go out to attendees without notice. Definitions vary from the proposal stage to the implementation stage: a speaker is also considered an attendee, although they may not attend and just need to be listed on the paper presentation. The most frequent response from their Help Desk begins with "Unfortunately..."

Pamela
School Counseling, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11 - 50 funcionários

Louisiana Jumpstart Convention Whova review

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Wonderful experience using the Whova app!

Vantagens:

I liked the convenience and the simplicity to utilize the app. I loved the more you did on the app the more points you received. So this challenged me to do a few things more than normal like reach out to a co-worker attending the same convention. It was a great app and worked seamlessly. I also loved that my phone's battery was not used heavily when using the app. It was also neat to see that seating was limited or full to capacity in a session.

Desvantagens:

I did not like that the maps or direction to a session was not available.

Nadia
Specialist, EUA
Indústria farmacêutica, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

User experience as an exhibitor at a conference

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: This significantly impacted my ability to reach customers at a conference. I was able to meet with everyone I needed to see and connect attendees to follow up information through the app.

Vantagens:

Ease of connecting with conference attendees and access to presentation materials.

Desvantagens:

I didn’t receive timely notifications by text, but that could’ve been a settings error on my part.

Tracey
Licensing Case Manager III, EUA
Segurança pública, 10 000+ funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

User friendly app for work conference

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: I used it to see information about the conference that I was attending and it was easy to use.

Vantagens:

Easy to navigate and see where you need to go next at the conference on the go.

Desvantagens:

I do not have any complaints about the app and how easy it was to use.

Cynthia
GED Instructor, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

Cynthia Gilbert

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: This is an awesome app and I recommended it to my sidter.

Vantagens:

The Whova app is easy to access and see all the events for the conference.

Desvantagens:

I love everything about this app! It's amazing how it has all the features I need in one place. The user interface is simple and easy to navigate. I've been using it for a while now and it has definitely made my life easier. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient app."

Educação superior, 501 - 1 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A must have tool for event organisers

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The app is optimized for business events (were no abstract handling is required), however, we used it successfully to manage our attendees in a small scientific conference. We loved checking in our attendees ultra-fast, posting last-minute changes and useful information in the app and share event photos. It helped a lot in creating the name badges (maybe could consider a certificate feature according to the registration category as well?). As organizers, we would prefer a bit more flexibility and one cost for all the features, however, all of our participants loved the application and we received very positive feedback from them

Vantagens:

The QR code attendee check-in is probably the highlight of Whova's features. It checks in the attendees a matter of seconds, skipping the long lines in the registration counters. The updated version of Whova includes features that can be used directly to the event's website (e.g. Agenda webpage). Great customer service experience with online training on how to use the app.

Desvantagens:

Several features require in-app purchases and purchases per-use (e.g the paid tickets or the sponsors' features). This may be a struggle for small events (less than 500 participants) who need to have an idea of the overall cost in advance. As a customer, I would greatly appreciate the flexibility to rename and create new or delete categories in all the fields of the event content, as well as flexibility to include the same person under two or three attendee categories (organizers, volunteers, speaker, secretariat) as the posts are normally shared among a small group of people who assist in the organization. Lastly, even though it is helpful attendees to register via facebook many of them use nicknames which ends up printing wrong badges. I have not used the app as an attendee, so I suggest to offer an option to register via LinkedIn, Academia or other professional websites, inform that the name used should be the same one used during registration and that will be printed in the name badge requesting their approval.

Darlene
Accreditation Manager, EUA
Autoridades policiais, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent option to keep your conference attendees engaged

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: This app was an incredibly useful tool for both an in-person and a virtual conference. I think any company organizing an event would be remiss not to consider it.

Vantagens:

I have not purchased this software to use with my business, but have used it for two large conferences I attended and it seemed to make the events run seamlessly. The ease of which attendees can peruse the available sessions and then add events to their own agendas is wonderful. You can click between the full schedule and your own agenda easily. Also, the web version and the mobile version are both useful in additional different ways. The mobile version is great for engaging the attendees with discussion posts and surveys. The web version was especially robust for this past conference, which was all virtual. Each session was clickable from the agenda and once in the page for a session, a zoom presentation was available to view and a chat and Q&A tab were available at all times along side the presentation window. (Both web and mobile have the same easy-to-use agenda building section.)

Desvantagens:

The mobile app does not allow you to view nested zoom presentations for any given session. I believe many people would utilize that feature instead of having to sit on their computers. That being said, these were learning sessions so perhaps that was a choice of the organizing body since they wanted attendees to have a separate window open to work through the training modules in their software.

isaac
Project Manager, Nigéria
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2 - 10 funcionários

Excellent Management Tool

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Fantactic Tool.I would quickly propose this application for any social affair event for the ease of use and the ability to improve relationship with members and organizers. whenever we coordinate an event we use it to help with indicating the schedule, the arrangement, and the region of each and every gathering. It is so valuable in keeping us on track .

Vantagens:

Its a Powerful Software that is designed such that its easy to use.

Desvantagens:

The desktop app could need More features.

Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2 - 10 funcionários

Competitive Event Platform

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall I think that our attendees navigated the platform easily and were able to view our content, which is most important. It was much easier for our speakers to do their presentations as everyone is now accustomed to Zoom. Having Zoom as the background for live presentations was beneficial. Chat was available for help with questions, but they didn't always know the answers. I would either end up figuring it out or not using it. I think it will become more beneficial when we are hybrid and can use some of the in-person functions with their app.

Vantagens:

It was an easy software to navigate. We previously used ON24 which was not as intuitive to navigate as Whova is. There are easy shortcuts when building the conference pages that made building the virtual platform easy and fast. They offer you a pre-made speaker and agenda page with different templates which were great as we embedded it into our existing website.

Desvantagens:

We did not know if we did not want the audience to see the speakers we would need to purchase the webinar function in zoom. We did not know this before we purchased the platform and were disappointed as we thought we were saving money from our last platform but we ended up spending extra anyway. Also not all the analytics were as detailed unlike our last platform. We did not like that we were unable to move tabs and icons such as the "community" which was not necessary for our event.

Theodore
CX Communications, EUA
Administração pública, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to navigate and engage with others

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Wonderful

Vantagens:

Creating a Leaderboard and various ways to set-up meet-ups and polls was wonderful. Live streaming, chat, etc. was a great integrated feature along with setting up your agenda ahead of time to save time and organize your day.

Desvantagens:

Our group reached maximum number of polls and topic could not be organized by users. There should be an easy button to change notification settings as well.

Vivian
Nurse Practitioner, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Networking fun

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: I have used WHOVA for the last 2 years at the Elevate Derm conference. It is always one of my most favorite things to do is get on the WHOVA app and see where all the attendees are from. I have met some really great people via WHOVA app. Conferences are usually very large and sometimes it is hard to connect. WHOVA makes it so easy.

Vantagens:

Keeps everyone up to date on what is going on through out the conference. Allows us to be engaged with one another. Great to have important information all at our finger tips.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes when we are in WHOVA point wars, it can get a little over whelming with notifications, however the point wars sure was fun throughout the conference.

Barbara
Sales Director, Healthcare, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 11 - 50 funcionários

Whova for Conference/Event

5,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: Great - when we started using WHOVA for conferences a few years ago, it was a game-changer for vendors.

Vantagens:

two key features that are invaluable when attending a conference/event (speaking as a vendor):1) being able to capture new leads, contacts, gather their information, follow up, manage leads using the lead capture, especially when the attendees have the QR codes on their badges (the QR code is critical).2) having up to date event schedule on the app - with updates, reminders, note-taking, and more really facilitates and adds value to our attendance as vendors. no more carrying around a paper schedule, taking notes in the sessions

Desvantagens:

It would be easier for a vendor to have the lead capture always readily accessible on the app and not have to go to the home page, then go to the leads. Also, at the last conference, the attendees did NOT have the QR codes on their badges (not sure if the conference organizer chose not to do so) and this made it very inconvenience and annoying for attendees to provide the QR codes in their app. we lost alot of leads that way - so QR code on badges is ESSENTIAL!

Zaf
Produce, Brasil
Publicidade e marketing, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

If you have Whova Conference is very easy and effective!

5,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

This app helped me a lot in the meeting. The best meeting app I've seen so far. I liked being able to easily create calendars, connect with people, scan business cards. It was VERY helpful to have photos of people also in the participants section. I managed to connect with many people with this simple plugin. Actually, I still use it to connect with people! Whova has significantly changed my experience at the conference and I will always strongly recommend this to anyone attending a conference.

Desvantagens:

I only think good things about this software, I haven't had a bad experience.

Produção audivisual, 11 - 50 funcionários

Successful Informative Conference provided by WHOVA Software Application

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Elated by the Whova application that provided technical accomplishments with simplicity to learn how to use the application as a user. This software enabled me to attend a multiple day conference with numerous speakers during the day. What a lesson I learned by using Whova software application that allowed me to attend an informational conference that didn't have to be cancelled due to Covid-19. Bravo to conference owners and Whova's application.

Vantagens:

Amazing application that provided reliability and resources. As a user, I logged onto application several times a day to attend speaker resentations. The simplicity and the developmental complexity secured the underlying operation of the conference with confidence that worked every time.

Desvantagens:

Though the Whova provided a log-in for the users guide, I neglected to read relying on operational time to use the software. However, without technical expertise, I maneuvered around the applications to attend the speaker's hourly presentation. A snapshot or bullet print-out lesson would have been helpful. I relied on the conference leader to keep me informed attendees with tips to solve any problems during the conference without disruption. That meant you provided the conference owners with excellent support which provided a great, successful conference.

scientist, EUA
Indústria têxtil, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

I like the App

5,0 há 11 meses

Vantagens:

I can create my own agenda after viewing the conference agenda; Attendee list and profile are helpful that I can send them a private message. Facility floor map is helpful.

Desvantagens:

Conference organizers did not make announcement about the App and how should use the App.

Heather
Hydrologist, EUA
Pesquisa, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Whova usage during large multi-agency hybrid scientific conference

5,0 há 11 meses

Vantagens:

Easy to use to navigate a large conference. Liked the ability to favorite a session/topic/item which bookmark items and helped find them again when needed at a later time.

Desvantagens:

Difficult to see all the sessions that were offered at the same time.

Shelly
Director of Events, EUA
Software, 501 - 1 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good event app for the price

4,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: Overall, our experience was good. For the price we paid, it worked for mostly what we needed. We got frustrated that every time we needed to add something (more documents, sponsors, session self-checkin, certificates) it was an additional cost which adds up quickly.

Vantagens:

Whova is pretty intuitive to set up and use.

Desvantagens:

The Gamifications are not very customizable nor can you add your own games in. The lead scanning functionality is not the best as you cannot customize the questions fields and it was hard to tell who scanned leads per device. Everything is very a la cart. If you want to add more features, everything is an additional cost so the base price is just a starting point.

Detlev
Principal, EUA
Arquitetura e planejamento, 51 - 200 funcionários

End User for Housing California Conference

3,0 ano passado

Comentários: I'm glad there is an app for the conference. I personally prefer the app to a paper program. I think that the app format and user interface should use some improvements

Vantagens:

That it provided a helpful guide to the conference and the workshops

Desvantagens:

I think the formatting could use some re-design. Workshop description type is small. Some of the features like meetups are too confusing to easily follow and use