15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Route4Me

Software de otimização fácil de usar, que coloca o planejamento de rotas no piloto automático. Utilizado por milhares de empresas e com mais de dois milhões de downloads.

Saiba mais sobre o Route4Me

Vantagens:

The customer support live chat was rock solid! walked me through the whole process.

Desvantagens:

Takes you to a lot of incorrect addresses. Has gotten worse over the last year don't know what happened.

Notas do Route4Me

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Route4Me tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 388 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Route4Me antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (388)

Matteo
Matteo
IT Manager, Itália
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The perfect tool to complete fleet management

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Absolutely no problems: a lot of functionalities who can match any customers needs.

Vantagens:

Very easy to use with a fantastic interface, who doesn't require any kind of training. Platform speed is very high and API availability make Route4Me the standard de facto about route planning systems.

Desvantagens:

Not so easy to find marketing information on the web site, but European office supported us by phone very well.

Robert
National Field Recall Manager, EUA
Automotivo, 10 000+ funcionários

Great Solution for managing In-Field team members

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, I had a positive experience working with Route4me. They provided a great level of service and support to my team going the extra mile to enhance the application to cater to our needs.

Vantagens:

The ability to plan routes for multiple team members and manage driver activity

Desvantagens:

The accessibility and ease of extracting large data sets of historical routing analytics for individuals

Ron
Fleet Coordinator, EUA
Gestão da educação, 51 - 200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

Technical support and customer follow through terrible

2,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Create routes to pickup our students from home and deliver them to school in the morning. Was hoping to cut route times, pickup more students at their homes, and reduce bus operating costs. Then in the afternoon take the students back home.
I was never able to complete this task with the software, as it appeared some of the features of the software once enabled did not function. Mainly no U Turns allowed. the routing continued to plan and optimize a route showing the our 40 foot school buses making U turns on narrow two lane country roads, with place to turn around. It did the same U turn in our city areas as well. Where the city streets were did not have turn arounds, and could not be pulled into residential driveways.
I feel the software MIGHT have been able to work for us, but the follow through of their technical department was so poor, I was unable to get their assistance during a demo of the product, to ask questions or learn the features of the product.
I spent over 30 hours of my time working with the trial on my own, trying to get far enough that with their assistance I would have a working solution to my routing challenges. It seems to be a complete waste of time.

Vantagens:

Looked like good value, and ease of use.

Desvantagens:

Technical support. Some features could not be made to work. Was promosed a demo period during my free trial, to help set up our routes, and understand the features of the software. To insure that I was able to be up and running before the end of my 7 day free trial. I was promised the demo daily, and it never happened. I actually had three appointments for the demo. The first was never confirmed. The second didn't happen until after the trial was over, and they forgot to extend the trial first, so it was delayed while the extended the trial. The third was then rescheduled, and the team never called. Not to start the demo, not to cancell or reshedule the demo again. They did not call at all. Now 2 days later, they have still not called. The only thing that worked real well, was there auto response email, and a daily auto email with ideas on why their software was helping so many companies.

LYNN
carrier, EUA
Bens de consumo, Profissional autônomo

application route book

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: it frustrates me on a regular basis when it just erases my completed stops therefore I have to take the time it was originally saving me to figure out what's been completed and what has not.
I LOVE THE APP when it is working properly and have suggested the app to others in my same field. I love that I can add as many stops as i would like.

Vantagens:

that it plans it all for you. that it optimized and that the edit feature to duplicate and or rename my route books.

Desvantagens:

it has some major flaws when it comes to just shutting down and erasing all my completed stops for that day causing wrong data to be recorded and logged and in the end causing me to miss stops or go back to ones already completed. because it usually happens toward the middle to end of my day.

Cameron
National Lead | Special Projects, EUA
Construção, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Simple Cost Saving Way to Plan Complicated Routes

4,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: It's been great so far, would be even happier if the above functions could be added.

Vantagens:

It is user friendly both on the admin and user side. It has cut our dispatch/scheduling work load down more than half, which allows us to focus on other important items.

Desvantagens:

I would prefer to be able to circle locations on a map so I can mark them as a first priority. Also need a simple way to enter recurring breaks.

Christina
Delivery, EUA
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 2 - 10 funcionários

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Route4Me was wonderful when they offered the low price subscription for the desktop version. But since their updating to the new prices I've still been able to use the mobile app and low cost subscription just as well. It's the most affordable for the most amount of stops and in general does a great job optimizing. Support is amazing. Always available when I've reached out and always provided great info. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is one of the support techs and was just amazing. Highly recommend to get him because he tries so hard to resolve the issue you have.

Vantagens:

Multiple Routes and easily editing stops and adding notes.

Desvantagens:

Bring back a subscription to just mobile and desktop without costing $199 a month.

Billie
Logistics CoOrdinator, EUA
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 51 - 200 funcionários

The BEST on the market

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: It has been nothing but above and beyond my expectations.

Vantagens:

The time and money that it can save both the company and the customer

Desvantagens:

I haven't seen anything I haven't liked so far.

Edwin
CEO, Quénia
Varejistas, 2 - 10 funcionários

Route4Me for Delivery Business

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: Great experience for our delivery business, we don't have to overthink when planing every morning. Route4Me handles it automatically

Vantagens:

We use it every morning to organize our delivery team routes and assign workloads. We don't have to stress to thinking of the best routes or who to assign what it's automated

Desvantagens:

It's abit more expensive than other applications in the market and it's pricing is only in usd which abit more expensive in our country

Lukasz
Lukasz
Global Industrial Engineer, GB
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Armazéns, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Best in class software and customer service.

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: R4Me is a fantastic tool for daily dynamic routing. It is easy to implement and very intuitive.

Vantagens:

User friendly interface with plenty of options for routing. The platform offers very good level of options for routing small to medium size fleet.

Desvantagens:

R4Me is a good fit for our needs and supports transportation operations perfectly. no issues to report.

Angel
Delivery Driver, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Wonder App use.

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Overall great experience.

Vantagens:

Able to upload spreadsheets easily or input the addresses of homes with the address scanner easily as well.

Desvantagens:

Not being able to optimize a route to my liking.

Brenda
Logistics Coordinator, Canadá
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 201 - 500 funcionários

BCARTER- review

4,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: In using Route4Me, it does save us a substantial amount of time in routing very large networks.Overall, it is a good program, that would be great with some added features.

Vantagens:

Creating route process is fairly easy from the address book.Moving locations from route to route in route maps is extremely helpful, however if the dates for the route are different this is not as easy, as the dates need to line up. When using the same routes daily, we need to ensure the dates are lined up. Uploading addresses is easy using spreadsheets

Desvantagens:

When using the program to create multiple driver routes for large areas, it tends to have multiple routes attend same locations, thus not being very efficient.Address book/routed addresses need to be updated in address book and each route location is routed in order to make any adjustments to the address/alias etc. Would be way more convenient to be able to update the address book and changes to reflect all routed stops for location.Search bar sometimes needs to be very specific to quickly access information

Arman
Director, Austrália
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 11 - 50 funcionários

Custm

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Excellent support and great product overall

Vantagens:

Ability for driver to dispatch themselves.

Desvantagens:

Cost per user could be better optimised to cost per activity or route.

Antonio
CEO, Brasil
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 11 - 50 funcionários

Route4me Review

Vantagens:

Great features such as Smart Zones and Optimized Routes. Helped me a lot to organize areas and attribute to each driver. Great support team also, have been very privileged to be taken care of by [sensitive content hidden]. Thanks!

Desvantagens:

I think the price is a bit high for my liking, specially since you need to buy each feature separate, making the subscription expensive. Perhaps you should offer more package options to the client or a discount program based on the number of functionalities paid for in the subscription.

Nicolas
Responsable distribution, Suíça
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 51 - 200 funcionários

I highly recommend route4me

4,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Route4Me has simplified our life for the organization and creation of the annual routes, the follow-up of our deliveries and our drivers. I have a very good experience with Route4Me.

Vantagens:

The simplicity of the configuration of the different options and modules.The creation of routes.

Desvantagens:

Updating of maps (Switzerland). There are a lot of bad addresses.

Rebekah
Broker, EUA
Seguros, Profissional autônomo

Route For Me Review

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: My over all experience is pleasant. I find it easy and efficient to use.

Vantagens:

I love how I can export my route to an excel sheet.

Desvantagens:

I think its the type of plan I have but I dont like that I can use it on my computer only the mobile version.

Shawn
Roofing contractor, EUA
Construção, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Tollways should be an individual option

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It’s a great app I use it daily doing multiple estimates for my profession

Vantagens:

It’s a useful app and I use it daily, This is a very handy service but you need to include and option to not be directed towards tollways.

Desvantagens:

Tollways should be here individual option so that you’re not always trying to direct me towards Those dang roads. I have wasted thousands of dollars in fuel finding an alternate route from this app directing me to them. It’s not fair and I would like to see an option button .

andy
route manager, EUA
Indústria têxtil, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Happy customer who will continue to use this software.

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I began using the software as an individual. The ease of use was so important to me that I convinced the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of our company to purchase the software for all drivers. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been a huge help in making the changes we need to our account with fast and informative service.

Vantagens:

The route optimization and recurring routes is most important for our company. It generates a fresh route however you schedule it to occur. The route optimization lets my drivers know the best way to complete their routes and helps our company be more efficient on a daily basis.

Desvantagens:

There is nothing that comes to mind under this catagory.

Vaughn
President, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 2 - 10 funcionários

I Have Used This App almost EVERY DAY for 3 years

Vantagens:

I love that it will allow me to attach pictures and notes for every address.

Desvantagens:

The optimization is off always. I have stopped using it for that.

Greg
Courier, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 10 000+ funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Satisfied User

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to my co-workers.

Vantagens:

The speed in which the stops are organized ease of use of the product. Also the ability of this product to add or adjust stops to the original route without having to initiate a whole new route.

Desvantagens:

The accuracy of the product when organizing the stops into a route is questionable. Stops on the same street have not routed accurately. They did not follow each other in order. Also after a stop has been completed the user is not sure of or unclear as to which way to proceed to begin the next stop. Also when the user has made a mistake and turned the wrong way,it would be easier to advise the user to make a U-turn rather then to advise them to proceed around the block etc.

Nick
Director, GB
Indústria farmacêutica, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great for small businesses, easy to use at sensible cost

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Really good so far

Vantagens:

i really like to instant access to online support- always there and really helpful

Desvantagens:

to get full use of the software I need to have more drivers and use the desktop features where i can track drivers - at the moment were simply using it on mobile phones, but it does work great! Its a little frustrating to not be able to load up files of addresses to Favorites or Addresses, but guess this could happen with the desktop version?

Kirk
Market Sales Manager, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy and best navaigational tool I have ever used.

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: I travel to many different states, cities and towns on a weekly bases.. I would be totally lost with out the app. Highly recommend the app to friends

Vantagens:

The use of the tool. You can input addresses or store numbers. I sale to the WALMART chain and never had an issues on use or directions. Keeps me informed of accidents, tools and speed traps. Able to avoid toll road if need.

Desvantagens:

When I first got the app is was very easy to pick-up on the use. Some changes are made from time to time and it takes some playing with to understand use.

Austin
Regional Manager, EUA
Hotelaria, 11 - 50 funcionários

Route4Me Is A Game Changer

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: It has been a great experience and it has really allowed our business to grow.

Vantagens:

The route planning is the most beneficial part of Route4Me. It not only plans the routes, but gives you great insight into planning the day for your drivers in advance.

Desvantagens:

I think the feature development could be quicker.

Branch Manager, EUA
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 2 - 10 funcionários

easy fro routing

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: know where to send my drivers

Vantagens:

ease of use. voice data entry makes it very easy to enter stops. complete information and directions available as needed.

Desvantagens:

no real customer support. Human voice needed at times. My questions do not fit in the drop down menu. I suggest using a human contact at least once per year to advise of changes, improvements and to review contract

Larry
Owner/Operator, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Latest version is far less useful than previous version

3,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Best tool I've found, so far or planning, organizing and managing hotshot pickups and deliveries. Allows user to see how additional stops can be inserted into route plan

Desvantagens:

Latest version has way too many pop up screens that are distracting, annoying and time wasting. Scrolling when necessary to manually add and resequence is stops is too ackward

Richard
Regional Sales Manager, EUA
Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas, 2 - 10 funcionários

Route Maximization

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: The app gives me the ability to reduce my drive time to each client. It allows me to spend more time with each client by giving me the fastest time between locations.

Vantagens:

Saves me time on getting each client by maximizing time between locations.

Desvantagens:

The notes section could be improved to allow cut and paste and to edit existing notes.