15 anos a ajudar empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Marketing 360

Sobre Marketing 360

Plataforma de marketing n.º 1 para pequenas e médias empresas! Teste de marketing GRÁTIS

Saiba mais sobre o Marketing 360

Vantagens:

Marketing does not require a lot of hands on but I receive regular updates and the ability to respond if need be. Integrated well, especially email requests for service.

Notas do Marketing 360

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Marketing 360 tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 1 068 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Marketing 360 antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (1 068)

Karina
Marketing, Brasil
Publicidade e marketing, 2 - 10 funcionários

bastante funcionalidades, Pratico.

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Uso diariamente para ampliar a visibilidade da minha empresa e para meus serviços como social mídia e o software corresponde as expectativas

Vantagens:

Uso diariamente para ampliar a visibilidade da minha empresa e meus serviços como social mídia e o software corresponde as expectativas

Desvantagens:

Trava com um acerta freqüência,o que faz ter que reiniciar e começar novamente

Kamilla
Atendente, Brasil
Alimentação e bebidas, 2 - 10 funcionários

Avaliação de produto

4,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: O marketing 360 ajudou bastante na criação de marketing da minha empresa, nas redes sociais e em mensagens paras os clientes

Vantagens:

Gostei bastante da praticidade do marketing 360 , auxilia bastante na criação de marketing da empresa

Desvantagens:

Não tenho comentário negativo sobre o produto

Avaliador Verificado
Serviços ao consumidor, 10 000+ funcionários

Vale super a pena!!!

5,0 há 9 meses

Vantagens:

Praticidade e desenvolvimento, moderno !!

Desvantagens:

Somente no começo senti mais dificuldade de manuseio

Roy
Roy
Vice President Marketing, EUA

Great Team of Professionals to Work With

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It all works together. That is incredibly important. You need all your sources to be able to come into one location and be tracked. Leads are the businesses life blood.If you can't track everything you do, you are just shooting in the dark.

Vantagens:

Most small businesses have a person to do their website, another to do their social media. Working with the team at Marketing 360 I have an expert in every field working on my businesses that are working together. They created a great logo, an incredible website that I have received major accolades for, social media, blogs, videos, etc. that all work together to make my business look professional and keep me on page one for all my keywords. Then they do all the things I hate doing like setting up and populating my CRM. They provide a calendar where my assistance can update my calendar. Then they do something most small businesses never do; they track EVERYTHING. We know immediately when something is working or not working. Most businesses are just shooting in the dark. This process take a while. If you only tried Marketing 360 for 6 months, you haven't given it a fair shake. Marketing takes a while. I know. I have been doing marketing for several years. It takes time to dial it in. Time busy business people do not have. That why I turned 99% of my marketing over to a TEAM, the team of Marketing 360; They work together to bring me customers and brand my business with a consistent message.

Desvantagens:

I wish the calendar would tie into my other calendars. Other than that, I have been very satisfied with Marketing 360 and the software.

há 5 anos

Roy, thank you so much for your review and feedback. We appreciate and value the feedback. All ships rise together and we are excited to work with you and build your business up continuously. Thanks for your business.

Matthew
Matthew
Director Of Marketing And Advertising, EUA
Internet, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The finest marketing strategy is Marketing 360.

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Bringing in a slew of new customers. Depending on the year, Marketing 360 can bring in an additional million or more for our businesses. They are the only marketing firm I've worked with that truly understands search engine optimization and Google AdWords, and we've collaborated on a number of website builds together. They have excellent problem-solving skills and consistently look out for my best interests.

Vantagens:

I had a lot on my plate, including the challenge of starting a new business and the subsequent hunt for the ideal marketing team. Then, I was sent to Marketing 360, where I was taught a wide variety of topics about which I had previously been woefully uninformed. My confidence in the competence of the company has been bolstered by the onboarding procedure. I enjoy working here because of the positive business culture that is conveyed by every member of the team, the expertise available to assist me in setting up my marketing, and the additional software tools provided to aid in my time management.

Desvantagens:

They are not always content or design specialists in our field, so we need to work together to meet their needs. It's natural to assume that. While I like that there is internal promotion, I dislike having to switch to a new rep whenever my current one moves up the ranks. The 360 dashboard may use some user interface improvements.

Marlyn
Marlyn
Marketing Operations Manager, EUA
Software, 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

Marketing 360 - Good marketing results

3,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: The platform has not only maintained but also significantly elevated our online presence. It continually adapts and keeps us up to date with the latest features to ensure we're always ahead of the curve.

Vantagens:

I have been using Marketing 360 for our eCommerce operations and couldn't be happier with the results. What stands out to me is its adaptability, Whether you need a robust CRM, a content management platform, or a comprehensive digital marketing suite, Marketing 360 can be tailored to meet those needs. It has been a comprehensive solution that serves both freelancers and small and large companies, all at a very reasonable price.

Desvantagens:

While the platform offers a wide range of functionality, the learning curve is steep and there were some initial barriers when trying to onboard my team. We also found that the social posts generated by the tool were somewhat common or generic, and the hashtag suggestions could definitely use an update for more effective social media marketing.

Mohamed
School owner, Tunísia
Gestão da educação, 11 - 50 funcionários

My experience with Marketing 360

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: This program enabled me to save time through tools, analytics and reporting data to measure campaign effectiveness, and enable data-driven decision making. Social media monitoring and engagement can help improve interactions with customers. And this is a very good thing in my opinion

Vantagens:

The thing I liked the most is enabling me to manage social media, analytics and automation, and enabling me to strengthen relationships and gain customer satisfaction.

Desvantagens:

Yes, I may feel that there are some shortcomings such as incorporating machine learning for more predictive and accurate marketing analytics, advanced search engine optimization (SEO) tools for better search engine rankings, Video marketing tools...

Randy
Entertainer, EUA
Entretenimento, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Great Results from an Incredible Team

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Marketing 360 has been great. I was fortunate to be partnered up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team. We have been able to achieve more in the few months I've worked with him than I was able to on my own over the past several years. He is responsive, awesome to work with, takes my suggestions and ideas, and is able to stay with me and the goals I have.

Vantagens:

The software is fairly simple to use. I have used different CRMs, payment processors, and website tools in the past. This software is right on par (if not more advanced) than the others. It is incredibly easy to use! The built-in automation, payment processor, and nurture tools are incredible.

Desvantagens:

The only part of the software that I think could be improved upon would be the social media tools. This could be (mostly) because I haven't used them a whole lot. I find it is almost easier to jump in and post on the different social media accounts myself.

Coach KENYA
CWO/CHHC/OWNER/OPERATOR, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2 - 10 funcionários

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I enjoy my team [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. The entire experience from start until now has been professional. I like having the support. Speaking weekly is invaluable.

Vantagens:

The CRM soft ware is not difficult to understand. For me it's about TIME BLOCKING and actually taking the time to learn and push buttons. It's kind of like having a new cell phone. You learn new features along the way. I liked that everything is at your finger tips

Desvantagens:

Maybe it was me. Maybe it was system interface errors. Not often but sometimes languages simply were not communicating. That's when you walk away and go have Margaritas. This happens in every situation where Tech is involved. Nothing to be concerned about .

há 2 anos

Hi, Coach Kenya. So glad to hear you've enjoyed working with our team. Please let us know if there's ever anything specific in the platform that is giving you errors or putting you into a margarita-induced state. Our tech team definitely wants to know about that stuff so we can address them. We're looking forward to working with you for years to come!

Christopher
Developer, Japão
Hospitais e Saúde, 11 - 50 funcionários

Christopher Kokelea

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Good

Vantagens:

The different website template, the fast payment processing and multi account management.

Desvantagens:

The price of the plans were a little bit high for my budget.

Tori
Marketing Manager, EUA
Fabricação de alimentos, 2 - 10 funcionários

Great team, Easy to Use 360

5,0 há 2 meses

Vantagens:

Easy to navigate and allows for easy use to reviews post for marketing. Great for tracking calls and email contacts.

Desvantagens:

Would like to be able to select all in the inbox feature to read. Have to select each inbox notification to clear it

Avaliador Verificado
Serviços financeiros, 10 000+ funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Very useful software

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

Very easy feature,Easily knownUsing very smoothly

Desvantagens:

Full satisfied and very useful this software in routine work life

Owusu
Owusu
Chief executive officer, Gana
Publicidade e marketing, 2 - 10 funcionários

Best

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: I was having issues how to redirect my social media followers to my websites and when I meet them am all set now.

Vantagens:

Their commitment and support services, you always feel secure in teams of their communication with you.

Desvantagens:

So far l will say their products have improved my websites to achieve some goals, actually is good thanks to them.

Tyler
Consultório médico, Profissional autônomo
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Don't Trust Them

1,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall do not trust this company. You can say they don't know what they are doing when it comes to ads. They screwed me over on their sales pitch and nothing they said they would do to my website was carried over into their work. Plugins were deactivated and deleted from my website when we were done.

Vantagens:

Prior to signing up with this company their sales team was contacting me almost everyday with their pressure sales tactics. "What's taking you so long to finish what you're doing with your website". So many statements like that which then lead them to say they could do what was needed. Which they didn't. There wasn't one good thing about this company. Ads were late, not promoted, graphic design was poor quality and no imagination.

Desvantagens:

We planned on launching the first ads campaign on Black Friday and they missed the launch. Their excuse was they were snowboarding. They didn't think it was a big deal and brushed it off. I signed up with them because their sales department said they could help me with my website. I needed video integration, stats and a email pop up. They were confident prior to signing their contract that they could do it until after I paid them. Prior to signing their contract I ran my own ads for 3 weeks on Google and I brought 30,000 visitors to my website with a average stay of 5 minutes. In their 4.5 months of ads they brought a total of 3,500 visitors with a average stay of .5 seconds. Nothing they said in the beginning was carried over into their advertising strategies. Zero remarketing was done the majority of the money spent was on Facebook. When you sign up with them you basically pay for someone to take a image off Google and add caption to it. That is all they did. When I was done with their advertising I had a lot of plugins (wordpess) deactivated prior to them leaving my website. They were also following random people on Instagram.

há 5 anos

Hi Tyler, Thank you for providing your feedback. It disappoints us you feel this way and would like to address your concerns. We developed a marketing game plan for one of your two businesses, and we trusted the information you gave us was up-front and correct. Just before signing on, you made the decision to change which business you would be bringing on board with us but chose to utilize a marketing strategy developed for your other business. The planned Black Friday campaign was, in fact, ready to launch, pending your final approval. We made multiple attempts to reach you for final approval well in advance of Black Friday. However, you weren't able to respond to us until the Monday following Black Friday. It also seems that either your analytics are off, or you misrepresented your previous marketing strategy to our team. 30,000 visitors in three weeks via Google ads would indicate you spent more on ads in two days, before hiring us, than what you invested into your ads over the course of our four month (not 2+years) relationship. We agree that trust is important in a partnership, and we'd likely agree it must go both ways. We work hard for our clients. We're sure you do as well. We wish you the best moving forward.

CEO, EUA
Gestão de investimentos, 2 - 10 funcionários

Need Professional Help? You need Marketing 360

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Nexgen Software Services http://nexgent3.com/ has been in business since 1997. We have always done VERY well with simple advertising up until about 2 or 3 years ago. Sales have slipped and we have had a hard time reaching our desired customers. I finally broke down and started looking for professional help. I spent a lot of time online searching through many different marketing firms. There are so many to choose from it really made it a difficult choice to finally pick one. The reason I picked Marketing 360 was simple. The videos and the mentality they promoted in their videos was the same as my company. I know we work hard if not harder than anyone for the success of our clients and I felt that Marketing 360 was going to give me that same attention to detail that we needed. The day trading / investment world is a very competitive marketing arena. Probably more difficult than Doctors , Lawyers or Plastic Surgeons. Bottom line, everyone as Marketing 360 have done everything possible to make our business grow. We have now been with them for over 6 months and the difference in our online marketing , SEO and online presence is night and day what it was before. If you need help, professional help, you must make the commitment and let Marketing 360 work to help you better your business. I would highly recommend them , I can't see myself or my business being without them. I hope you will take the time to really investigate and give them the opportunity. I have clients that are in the marketing business and I have had them personally audit everything that Marketing 360 has done so I could get an honest outside second opinion. The results didn't surprise me, my audit of M360 was a resounding 110% positive. Taking the leap of faith is the hard part. Loving what they do is the easy part. I appreciate and look forward to continuing some exponential growth with Marketing 360.

Vantagens:

Everything is very simple and easy to use.

Desvantagens:

Only thing I would like to see is live up to the minute stats which i think is coming on the next version.

há 5 anos

John, thank you so much for taking the time to give us your input! You've been a very loyal customer over the years and we have really enjoyed partnering with you. Ultimately, we exist to help small businesses grow; we're honored you chose us! It's not easy to trust others with the success of your business, and we take that responsibility seriously. Thanks again!

Steve
El Jefe, EUA
Usou o software para: Não especificado

The fire breathing dragon

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: I own a successful home inspection company in the Kansas City area and struggled with my online presence using a jalopy of a website that got me by for about 8 years until I couldn't take it anymore. I mean, it looked like something a one handed 3rd grader built (no offense to one handed 3rd graders). But last year, I found Marketing 360 and with the help of Andy and the rest of the team they took my 80 pound weakling and turned it into a fire breathing dragon. Now this thing breathes clicks and spits out phone calls. It's a real thing of beauty. In fact, in the beginning I told Andy with a totally straight and serious face "I want to own the entire first page of Google." He chuckled, but he knew I was serious and took me seriously. Now we're well on our way. Another big thing? They're from the U.S.A. (again, no offense to the rest of the world), but if you've used freelance sites like I have in the past you're far too familiar with the time, quality, and money lost due to communication breakdowns and sneaky, second rate back-end practices. I can't tell you how many times I had a site built by one guy then took it to another for SEO work and he was like, "Who built this? This code is garbage. It needs to be re-built." Ugh! You just never know what you'll get and who will do the work. And while I was always willing to pay top dollar for top quality work, I was always disappointed. Always. Aside from that, they're only a phone call or email away and are super available. They answer their phones and respond to emails usually within minutes. And when I need changes made they're on top of it and I see the results within a day or two. And if I need to make a tweak they work with me until I'm happy. I appreciate all of this because time is my most valuable commodity. And the best thing? It's not a one-sided relationship where they totally steer the ship. It's a collaboration where they welcome my ideas and take them into direct consideration. This is really important to me because I know my industry and my business like the back of my hand. Anyway, use them if you want serious results. This is an investment that will pay for itself many times over. OK, I have to go now. Time to feed my dragon.

há 8 anos

Steve, thank you for your testimonial. You really identified a struggle that we see SMB's facing. There is a collection of different companies trying to tackle multiple problems for a company and none of them have a singular voice around optimization, design, and marketing. That is what truly makes our marketing software, Marketing 360® special. Everything is within one platform. There is no need to go anywhere else for anything else. You get a unified approach that saves you time and money and most importantly drives better ROI. Thank you for your partnership.

Peter
Varejistas, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Unfortunately this turned out to be a scam

2,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Very frustrating. We lost a lot of money... it's a tough pill to swallow but we got absolutely wrecked by these guys.

Vantagens:

The CRM was decent. Not a bad CRM portal at all.

Desvantagens:

Unbelievably expensive. We were aggressively and unrealistically upsold by this platform. M360 takes far too much money for anyone to be profitable in the DTC online retail industry. I would imagine that this company is much better for things like... a dentist office that needs more leads or a seamstress of something. If you are looking to spend $ on ads and grow your online presence, this is NOT the company. They keep 37.5% of your ad budget as a fee. Making it nearly impossible to recognize true profits off of the remaining ad budget (and we were spending upwards of $6k per month so that a fairly healthy budget in my opinion. All in all... I put myself in a very bad spot using these guys. I have two other friends that I referred that are very upset with their experiences and even cc'd me on their emails to their sales person and account manager to express their frustrations.

há 4 anos

Peter, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Please give us a call on our main line and ask to speak with a member of our management team so we can better understand the details of your experience. We understand the importance of providing bottom-line results as quickly as possible, and don't ever want one of our customers to feel the way you do. Here's the number: 888-872-3734

D J
Marketing/Merchandising Manager, EUA
Mobiliário, 2 - 10 funcionários

Comprehensive Marketing Program In-A-Box

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We just switched to the new version of the Marketing 360 platform and it is vastly improved, especially in terms of expanded reporting capability. This is great for me (as a data wonk) because typically I have been using GA for advanced filtering and segmentation tools to customize reports; however, the new reporting offers great new insights, filters, et al, at the touch of a button as well as the baseline KPI I need to help run my e-commerce business. We've also been using the CRM in dedicated fashion. We're enjoying using it because the average person can use it without a great deal of difficulty, and if offers unique features we can't get in similar products like tracking lead interactions that I choose to share with individual members of my sales team. The conversion inbox keeps me on top of everything. The advertising interface serves as a great resource for me to follow project status, track my budget and digitally interact with my marketing executive and project specialists. I still prefer to give those guys a regular phone call, but for those who prefer to work exclusively in the digital world, all the tools you need are there. A recent value add was the new outbound email platform. To me it most resembles MailChimp, with drag-and-drop composition tools, but there are also features that were paid add-ons with MC, like the "Design and Spam" test. All of this is part of the platform. I'd say if you are a small-to-medium size business that needs a low-maintenance, easy-to-use
comprehensive web sales and marketing solution for not a lot of bucks, this is a great choice.

Vantagens:

Functional scope, ease of use, reporting.

Desvantagens:

Web-only. Some users want to work offline.

PETRA
Doctor of Naturopathy, EUA
Medicina alternativa, 11 - 50 funcionários

Bad Business a SCAM

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: AWFUL

Vantagens:

The software is not great! They are very disrespectful had problems in the past with communication too big of a company to handle your account they have too many on staff and stuff didn't get done. Your account is handed down to too many people and you have to talk to too many people to get it done. I thought I would give them another chance to see if they could do better but they again bad communication if one representive has a problem with you they don't give you a chance! The client is always right not the other way around?? Very disappointed in this business back then and even now. The software sounds so great but Yodle is better! I don't have problems with marketing companies just if they perform correctly this one is a SCAM and I feel for it once. I READ the bad reviews on this company before considering going back got nothing but phone calls told them I was looking at all my options and it just went from we want to work with you to WE ARE NOT THE RIGHT BUSINESS FOR YOU. WOW IN AMAZEMENT I WAS GOING TO SPEND 7,000-10,000 ON PPC ADS but not now. I guess they thought I was kidding I wasn't. I'll post this everywhere if you are a business owner don't fall for the high Pressure Sales Tactic I wanted to check what other business they have done guess they can't back up what they can actually do. DON'T GO HERE YODLE IS THE BEST BANG OR JUMPFLY!

AWFUL YOU DONT KNOW IF ITS WORKING ! SCAM

há 3 anos

Hi, Petra. Our software has changed and improved significantly since 2013 when we last worked together. We provide full transparency within the platform, so you can see the results you are getting from Google, Bing, etc. And we know we are not the best fit for every business. If we believe that our team or technology is not the best fit for your needs for whatever reason, we are going to be honest about that. We want every small business to find a partner that best meets their specific needs, whether that's us or another solution.

Danielle
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Strongly recommend Marketing 360

Vantagens:

I have worked with a few marketing executives at Madwire & most recently. To begin with, I would 100% recommend Madwire to anyone needing to market through social media. I am not social media savvy by any means & really didn't understand how it works. The support staff was able to pull it all together & give me the tools to understand the parts I needed to understand & was able to seamlessly take over the rest. She has made our social media marketing easy to understand & easy to execute & always had ideas & expertise to guide us in the right direction. I am extremely satisfied with her services, response time, & creativity & recommend her & Madwire to anyone looking to improve their social media marketing, regardless of their abilities.

Desvantagens:

Nothing that I can think of right now.

há 4 anos

We appreciate the shout out Danielle! We strive to provide the tools that every small business needs to succeed with their marketing. It is an honor to work with you and we look forward to seeing your future success. Thanks again Danielle!

Jonathan
Jonathan
Fotografia, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

DO NOT HIRE THIS "COMPANY"

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: If you're considering "hiring" Marketing 360, don't! You need to run. I put quotes around "hiring" because this is not a marketing company, this is a SaaS company. They simply want you to spend money with them so that they can charge you for their CRM, and website software every month. You'd be much better off paying for a software that is built specifically for your industry rather than a general one like theirs. They market themselves as being incredible providers of SEO content, websites, and PPC campaign experts. I have been with this company for 6 months now. I've spent over $8,000 with them and I have received maybe 3 bad leads, and some poor excuse for content. They sometimes don't even respond to my emails. They will wait days to weeks just to get me on the phone for a response. Guess they don’t want things in writing? Do not let the initial sales call fool you, it's all empty promises.They’ll try to tell you that they’re doing the right thing by creating a website for you for free. My website was under construction for THREE MONTHS. Not a long time if the website was good, but it was a LOUSY excuse for a website. It got to the point where I didn’t even want them to make it anymore because we were wasting valuable time. Nothing on the website proves that it will convert sales, they only want to create you a new website so they can tie you in to it, because once you stop paying them the website doesn't exist anymore. I strongly feel they are not out to help, they

Vantagens:

Nothing, I can't say that a single thing about my experience has been pleasant. At the most, my account rep is a nice guy, but still doesn't necessarily make him good at his job. Absolutely everything, poor customer service, lack of communication, limited on-boarding support. I literally do not know where they are getting these good reviews from, because none of them have proven to be true in my case.

Desvantagens:

Absolutely everything. Their customer support is awful, and the software itself is horrible. It's supposed to be a one size fits all software. You are much better off getting something industry specific.

há 3 anos

Hi, Jonathan. Thank you for providing your perspective. We hate to hear that any client isn't 100% satisfied with both our team and technology. We can see that you have since spoken with our team, which we appreciate.

Larry
President, EUA
Gestão da educação, 2 - 10 funcionários

Good company!

Vantagens:

Even more than the all in one cross platform marketing that's available to the small business owner, we've been very impressed with our account reps. Very knowledgeable, genuine concern for the clients marketing results, lots of helpful advice without being pushy, and hyper responsive and patient. Ideal for the small business owner who couldn't begin to navigate the waters of SEO, Social Media, Website optimization, review management, Google PPC, blogging etc much less synergistically with a consistent marketing approach. The creative team is top notch as well.

Desvantagens:

My one complaint is never really knowing how much of your budget is going for the media spend. You spend $2000 per month for adwords, but your $2000 are converted to M360 dollars before the spend. So you're always wondering how your dollar converts to Marketing 360 dollars. Other services we've used show us exactly how many dollars go to Google for example. But I have to say our results are better here anyway - which is what matters most.

há 4 anos

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Larry! We designed Marketing 360 with the intention of helping small businesses succeed and your business is a great example of that! We thrive on creativity and hire the best creative people in the industry. As for your budget concerns, your Marketing Executive should be able to clear up any questions that you may have. Thank you so much for partnering with Marketing 360 Larry and we look forward to much success for you in the future.

Isabella
Isabella
Project Analyst, GB
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Marketing 360 as the goal of your successful sales streams.

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We use this software in our departments, for a single objective, this is to increase the balance or margin of our daily sales normally, which lately has caused effectiveness on a large scale, promoting a position of the companies, which has earned more relevant income, guarantee us the success, of the massive sales of all our products and available resources, that we offer to the digital public, reaching numerous people, with reviews and illustrations about the items we acquire.

Vantagens:

I am fascinated as primarily by various executions that the software exerts on a server in general, mentioning that it is one of the leading platforms to which it is dedicated worldwide, with quite positive qualities, because it significantly increases the productivity of an organization , for more stable and organic results, especially for precise work on large working scales, according to the terms of sales, financing, e-commerce or digital marketing on huge scales.

Desvantagens:

It would be quite useful if this software implements a customization option of the platform towards our environment, in order to work in a more comfortable and familiar way, which will allow us to mobilize work performance, on a considerable scale, when we address business issues, which accesses a satisfactory source, both visually and when exercising its decline in its primary occupations, being an import option, which is not available.

Tanika
Attorney, EUA
Escritório de advocacia, Profissional autônomo

I don't Recommend

3,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Initially, I loved the fact that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great and did a lot of work on my website and the adds. I didn't have to do anything in the creation of the site and it came out perfect. I still use it now. I am paying the monthly hosting. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did blogs for my creative time and created monster pages and the SEO was working well.

Desvantagens:

They changed my manager from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. from there it went downhill. she wouldn't do any blogs, if I wanted changes, I had to type the stuff myself. I am a solo-practitioner paying about $1000 per month, and I have to write my own content. No. I tried to use my creative time for things and they didn't get done and so when I canceled, I lost a bit of creative time. I dropped my fuel credits after I started getting calls from people who wanted to sue because they found a bug in their french fries. So I still get the monthly reports as I am still paying for the hosting, but I had a question about logging into UXI, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] never responded. Now I have some generic no-name manager for my account. I was considering going back if I would work something out without getting someone like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], but instead, I am hiring someones else to do my website in Wordpress.

há 3 anos

Hi, Tanika. We're glad you love your site, but hate hearing about your experience with your second point of contact. We'll reach out to get additional details from you and address your concerns.

JOE
Construção, 11 - 50 funcionários

Right decision

Comentários: Great experience so far

Vantagens:

I can’t speak highly enough about the experience that I have had with Madwire. The constant support from them and there whole team has been outstanding. Madwire is constantly showing me that they are working for me, and that our money isn’t going to waste. They make sure that I know that I’m a priority, and has great support to our success. Thanks Madwire.

Desvantagens:

Expensive, you have to pay if you want to play. If you want great results.

há 4 anos

Thank you so much Joe! True to our goals we work hard for small businesses like yours. Providing you with at great value so you can turn around and reinvest in the company is the greatest measure of success. We are grateful you are on board and can't wait to see what the future holds. Thanks again Joe, we appreciate you!