Avaliações do Regiondo

Sobre Regiondo

O sistema de reservas tudo-em-um feito para fornecedores de atividades e passeios.

Saiba mais sobre o Regiondo

Vantagens:

It has tons of integrations with OTA's and many additional features. Their support and the content they publish are also great.

Notas do Regiondo

3,8
Relação qualidade/preço
3,4

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Regiondo tem uma classificação geral de 4,3 em 5 estrelas com base em 27 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (27)

Classificar por

Você já usou o Regiondo antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (27)

Just perfect

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: The service is perfect for our needs and we are very happy about the collaboration with Regiondo.
In fact we are "just" a small manufacturer for marmelade, mustard and BQQ-sauce, we wanted to show our (potential) customers, who we are, what we are doing and how we do it. So we were searching for a partner who provides us the best service and help us to promote our tour through our company.
We got some new customers who even did not know before that we do exist. They just found us by a search with Region, what they can do in the area we belong to.
We can highly recommend Regiondo.

Vantagens:

The service is great. Regionda helps even small companies to get known in a wide area.

Desvantagens:

We have no cons about Regiondo.

há 6 anos

Thanks for the great review! We are always happy to hear that our customers are satisfied with our service.

Matyas
Online Business Director (former), Hungria

Alternativas consideradas:

Works well but pricey for a larger business

5,0 ano passado

Desvantagens:

Taking a percentage fee after each booking with no maximum amount per month is honestly not something I can agree on in principle, especially considering that in our plan we paid around 3.5% after every booking done through our own website, plus a fixed fee of EUR .50 per each ticket sold, plus monthly fee, plus cancellation fees sometimes, plus there was even a fee for receiving bookings from OTA's -- the total of this was around 5 to 7 percent of our total revenue that we paid in fees per month. This may be fine for a small business just starting out with yearly online bookings under 50k, but it amounts to a ton per month if you have a higher volume of bookings. I don't think it's reasonable to pay this much for a reservation system at a higher volume. This 5 to 7 percent amounts to a much higher percent of the profit margin itself. For our business, we found that there are other products that cost way less and have similar or even better functionality.

Christian
Eventanbieter, Alemanha
Entretenimento, 2-10 funcionários

Täuschung im großen Stil

1,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Erst dachte ich die können mir Arbeit abnehmen und ich erhalte ein professionelles System, dass mir auch mehr Buchungen einbringt (so der Vertriebssprech), aber die Nachteile: extreme Kosten, schlechte Qualität, undurchsichtige Rechnungen und der schlechte Support (man geht nur auf Nebensächlichkeiten ein ohne die großen Probleme lösen zu wollen) überwiegen alles.

Vantagens:

Nichts was die Konkurrenz nicht ebenso für sehr viel weniger Geld zu bieten hätte.

Desvantagens:

Unübersichtlichkeit: unnötig komplizierte Struktur der Software Kapazitätsplanung: War sehr kompliziert und für mein Business nicht fehlerfrei Feedback-Mails: Konnten nicht geöffnet werden automatisierte Gutscheinversendung: Einige Formatierungen waren total zerschossen und für Kunden unbrauchbar Abrechnung: fehlerhaft und nicht wie vertraglich vereinbart und sehr unübersichtlich (Absicht?) Stripe: Sie übernehmen ungefragt den Zugang zu Stripe, sodass man selber gar keine Einsicht in Stripe hat. Das Recht dazu wollten Sie sich jetzt nach einem Jahr bei mir einholen, natürlich ohne Hinweise was dies soll.

Alimentação e bebidas, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Regiondo Pro is the perfect booking solution

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: To book tours and appointments it is not enough to just offer a website. You need a booking software to manage your capacities and tours. Regiondo Pro is the perfect solution for tour operators like me. The software is very easy to handle and install and even if there are questions the customer support is always there for you. With the booking solution I am way more independent in my daily business. Without Regiondo Pro I would not have access to a professional booking software with so many features that make my work easier. If you program your own booking software it is very expensive on the one hand, and on the other hand a newly written software usually doesn't work properly in the beginning. Regiondo Pro is therefore the best software on the market and also the best solution for the future!

Inhaberin, Alemanha
, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

I used to like it in the beginning

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: A website alone is not enough to get customers to book your tours. You need a booking software to manage existing capacities and avoid overbooking. Regiondo Pro allows you to integrate an online-shop into your own website. The software is very easy to use and if there are questions the customer support is always there for you. Thanks to the booking solution Regiondo Pro, I am much more independent. I therefore was encouraged to use an independent, self-sufficient solution. This also helps you to develop further as an entrepreneur. The installation is very easy and can be done even without any IT knowledge. Without Regiondo Pro I would never had access to such a professional booking solution. They developed the best booking solution on the market – and it is constantly getting better.

Vantagens:

It helps you when you are completely new to this field and want to set up your own ticket sysem.. The Layout is quite nice.

Desvantagens:

They tell you they help you with traffic but the channels will only list you when you already have high traffic volume.

Paolo
President, Itália
Esportes, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

Must Have tool

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We promote an experience. And this experience starts with a booking. It must be over the top, and Regiondo actually is there.

Vantagens:

Probably the best booking system in the market. Many features and designed on real customer's needs. Cannot imagine to work without

Desvantagens:

A bit expensive but quality is an investment not a cost. The mobile version should be enhanced a bit further

Alberto
Owner, Itália
Alimentação e bebidas, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great product, assisted by great staff

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It is the best software for our business, we do cooking classes, I can easily manage all booking, calendar, coupons, changes, notifications to clients, a lot of things that before were taking a lot of energy and time and did not allow us to concentrate on the core business. The integration with Api is the most important for us to manage the many sale channels where we are promoting our products

Vantagens:

It looks to be made just for me, furthermore it gave us the possibility to do even more of what we thought we need, improving our possibilities and make our business stronger and more profitable. It was our best choice of 2018 over all!

Desvantagens:

the fact that my competitors may discover it!

Maria
Content Manger, Alemanha
Fonte da avaliação

A must-have for selling tickets online

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: If you want to sell your tickets online and need a system that is quickly installed - don't look any further! Regiondo Pro is easy to use, even for newbies that don't have much experience with CMS, the system is self-explanatory. The support is terrific, you get fast solutions for your questions and problems. What I like most about Regiondo Pro is that they are constantly improving it, there are always new features available that simplify our workflow. I would highly recommend Regiondo Pro for every business that wants to sell tickets online.

Easy-to-use Great Support

há 6 anos

Thanks a lot for the positive review. We are very glad to hear that our customers are happy with our product.

Carlotta
CEO, Itália

Highly Recommended

4,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

User-friendly; High value for money; Customized according to our website; Support Team reacts promptly.

Desvantagens:

If you have different languages per product you have to upload the pictures for language and not only once.

Quinton
Office Manager, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Amazing

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I can not say enough positive things about their support!

Vantagens:

We’ve tried a bunch of schedulers, as well. W It’s the most flexible one we’ve come across. It’s not as pretty as some of the others, but that doesn’t bother me. I just need it to work.

Desvantagens:

They continue to refine the timezone options. I make a lot of appointments with people who live in other timezones!

Dario
titolare MOVEGREEN, Itália
Fonte da avaliação

Product recommended to most users.

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: in general the product is a good product, it allows you to do almost everything you need; could improve in some respects, but in principle it already works very well.

Vantagens:

Product well done, simple and intuitive in programming and easy in daily use. Excellent Italian assistance.

Desvantagens:

Problems on multi-user mail and often all users receive emails not addressed to them. The smartphone app would have to be reviewed

Lukas
Food Tour Operator, Áustria
Alimentação e bebidas, Profissional autônomo

Regiondo ? try and error

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: With all the Problems I had within the first half year i quit my contract. They were not understanding at all why. Wouldn't recommend it for beginners with booking tools. They cover a wide variety of tools. I think they just keep creating but aren´t improving. If i wanted Regiondo to work successfully for my needs I​ needed to​ be in contact with the support all the time. And the Support is really couldn´t solve some of my problems so they give up and just let me wait for answers.

Vantagens:

The Design tool and the communicating tools to contact customers.

Desvantagens:

Customer Support The amount the charge Implementing into the Website took over 1 month. It happened a couple of times it stopped working so no customer could book. The API Connection was try and error some OTA´s did manage to implement​ some did not. So, in the end,​ it didn´t help saving time at all.

Alberto
Staff Museo, Itália
Museus e instituições, 2-10 funcionários

MY EXPERIENCE WITH REGIONDO

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I used other systems and this one seems to offer more possibility to analyze ticket management also with the use of statistics

Vantagens:

I like the semplicity to use the web site with the possibility of having a calendar with reservations and multiple ways to validate the tickets.

Desvantagens:

unfortunately I encountered some problems with the mobile app, but that were bypassed usingf the website

Alemanha

Just perfect

5,0 há 6 anos

We can highly recommend Regiondo.

há 6 anos

Thanks a lot for the great review! We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with the service provided by Regiondo.

Felix
sales manager, Hungria
Fonte da avaliação

Good engine but very problematic for bookkeeping your sales

2,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

We had issues regarding the software because many bugs, etc but Regiondo team reacting quickly and trying to resolve the problems. It's a very good engine.

Desvantagens:

We have very serious issues regarding invoices and receipts to customers due Regiondo is not adapting anything from East-European tax rules. For no we have to move serious efforts to have the Regiondo into our bookkeeping. After many months of complaining we still don't have from them an invoice list... I do not suggest the software for East European companies because you'll be in big trouble trying bookkeeping the Regiondo bookings. And is no API to connect for a local online invoicing software. Of course is not a point for those who don't want to report the incomings for the local tax authorithies.

Lisa
Owner/Operator, Peru
Telecomunicações

Very Disappointed by Such a Highly Review Product

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Initially we installed the product to take online bookings but when we could not get reliable support we switched to another company which offered so much more for a fraction of the price including 24 hour customer service.

Vantagens:

Links to other sales channels such as Viator, Get Your Guide etc. Nice presentation of product for your webpage Ease of use

Desvantagens:

The basic package costs and does not allow any of the extra features, compared to other companies, they are lacking greatly in what you get for the price you pay. There are no detailed options such as bundles, upselling etc. Use of even the basic services are not granted unless you upgrade The customer service basically exists until they get you on board and then it is absolutely terrible trying to get a hold of them.

Terry
Software tester, Alemanha
Software, 201-500 funcionários

Great

Vantagens:

For bookings I think it's the best software solution I have seen

Desvantagens:

Once in a while, they are bugs in that system

Sid
Goldprospector, Alemanha
Fonte da avaliação

Regiondo Pro software easy to use

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It's great to hear that the Regiondo Pro software is going to be integrated into other portals and search engines. The usability could be even simpler in order to reduce the possibility to make a mistake. It should be simple enough to start the booking process without any introduction into the system.

há 6 anos

Thanks for the great review! We are constantly striving to make the booking solution Regiondo Pro better and more comprehensive. Therefore we are always developing new functions that are added continously.

Helmut
Tour-Operator, Alemanha
Fonte da avaliação

The best booking solution for tour operators like myself

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: For my segway business it is the perfect solution to manage my capacities and tours. The software is very easy to handle in in case of questions the customer support always halps you out. The online-shop on my website was integrated with just a few simple clicks and from then on my customers can book my tours right there. It simplifies my work extremly since i can manage my bookings all in one tool. Overall I think it's the best solution on the marke

Nando
CTO, Alemanha

Newcomer / less experience

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: We are newcomer wit regiondo and have less experience, but we gave the customer service 4 points and the useability also 4 points.
the platform is easy to use, but we need more experiences with customers and marketing in the future but we got a lot of help (screen support, training aso.)
we hope the best and stay tuned

Eliane
Fonte da avaliação

Once you're into, you got a nice to handle system

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: in case of any questions the friendly customer service provides quick help
it's easy to implement in my own website

há 6 anos

Thanks for the good review! We are always glad to hear that our customers are happy with the booking solution Regiondo Pro.

Nadine
Alemanha
Fonte da avaliação

easy to handle, comprehensible, good product

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Regiondo pro is really easy and clear. New proposals are equally fast and uncomplicated appointed as changes in this which are in place.
It´s really easy to find bookings, statistics are clear.

Kittiya
Manager, Alemanha
Fonte da avaliação

They make a very good job!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Now we use Regiondo Pro since a long time on our website: http://www.kittys-thaimassage.de/
and we are very happy.
Regiondo Pro is easy to use and the customer service is very good.

Manager, Alemanha
Fonte da avaliação

Regiondo Pro is very good!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Now we use Regiondo Pro since a long time and we are very satisfied. Easy to use. Very good customer service. Now Regiondo Pro is a important part of our business. Always again.

Klaus
Fonte da avaliação

I's easy and simple, understandable for users like me!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It takes a few moments to get the basics after a wile no problem.

há 6 anos

Thanks for the good review! We are always doing our best to make the booking solution Regiondo Pro even better.