Avaliações do Airtable

Sobre Airtable

O Airtable é um banco de dados que qualquer um pode usar com uma bela interface de planilha.

Saiba mais sobre o Airtable

Vantagens:

It is easy to understand, configure, and use. Customer service is great.

Desvantagens:

The UI is still slightly complicated, and I had a lot of trouble finding documentation on linked fields.

Notas do Airtable

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Airtable tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 1 395 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Airtable antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (1 395)

Aslihan
Aslihan
UX Researcher, Turquia
Design, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great tool for user experience researchers

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: My overall experience with Airtable is very positive. I enjoy using it quite a lot.

Vantagens:

I use Airtable mostly to manage user research data and I find it quite easy to use. All of the functionality and features on it, such as linking records, lots of useful apps and data visualization tools, and integration with other platforms I frequently use have eased my life quite a lot. And I'm in love with its newly integrated feature Interfaces. I'm thankful to Airtable for saving me from dealing with Excel sheets.

Desvantagens:

There is no text formatting option available. For example, it is sometimes quite necessary to highlight some part of the text i.e. by making it bold, on the records, but unfortunately, it's possible to do this currently.

Denise
Denise
Marketing Specialist, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 201-500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Airtable is a great collaborative project manager

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: My team and I like Airtable because it helps us keep track of all of our clients in one central location. My initial impression was that it wouldn't really make a difference in our regular operations, but now I see how wrong I was. With Airtable, users are able to work with many data types in a grid-based environment. It also facilitates the development of cloud-based apps that are easily integrated with other infrastructure.

Vantagens:

One of my favorite features is the ability to personalize each of my boards. Not only that, but I have the ability to work closely with my team by syncing and discussing our respective projects and making use of our shared notes. It's incredible how many wonderful things there are in the Universe. Airtable helps me plan out my monthly social media posts in advance. I'm able to keep on top of things and make timely social media posts because I plan ahead. My knowledge and experience have taught me to be more methodical and cooperative in my job.

Desvantagens:

Every once in a while, things aren't as user-friendly as they could be. Sometimes I'll make my own template, but first I'll look at tens of others to get ideas. Be patient with the procedure; it will take some time to complete. Once set up, the interface is typically straightforward.

Miquel
FP&A Manager, Espanha
Varejistas, 501-1 000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

Its good but i stopped using it

3,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

I used id during a few month but then swapped to other tools, Its a good tool, you should give it a try and found the best for you.

Desvantagens:

Too much time to customize and set up everithing

Adnan
Adnan
Digital Marketing Specialist, Turquia
Software, 11-50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

All-in-one product for marketing & information management

Vantagens:

We use Airtable as almost anything. If you are familiar with Airtable, you know that it can be anything. Just to name a few: Marketing task management Document and resource listing Forms for recruiting or surveys Content planning CRM Documenting any sort of research Visualising simple data Expense tracking

Desvantagens:

Airtable's some of the premium features are not very clear. So sometimes you have to stuck in some free features without knowing that you are already over capacity. However, using this product with free option for about 2-3 years in 2 different company so far. It's great! I also use Airtable for personal stuff like school applications, job hunting, and document/resource listing.

Jessica
Freelancer, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Versatile and customizable tool!

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Air table has helped me to organize my client base and create project management templates that are incredibly easy to use for my business. The customizability and the organization of data has not only helped create a better view of current state but has also impacted my ability to forecast timelines better.

Vantagens:

Debility to create multiple interfaces and link data with in each is very helpful especially when Working across multiple functions within an organization. The tagging and comments is key for managing through a project or updating lead sources. On a smaller scale I even utilize this to manage individual client information for my personal business.

Desvantagens:

The system itself is very user-friendly, however, it can take a little practice to get used to navigating and linking multiple interfaces or tabs so that information is shared appropriately.

Stephanie
Blogger, EUA
Redação e edição de texto, Profissional autônomo

When Spreadsheets Become Boring Move to Airtable

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: I love it and will always recommend it to everyone I know.

Vantagens:

I love Airtable. It's like a combination of a spreadsheet, database software, task management tool, project management, and more. You can even customize your interface and have a calendar so you can look at the dates.

Desvantagens:

The only thing I think Airtable falls short is when you are you are putting a date in a table you can't customize a single field. You must change the how columm.

Avaliador Verificado
Editor, EUA
Produção audivisual, 11-50 funcionários

I Prefer Airtable to Google Sheets

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

If you're looking for a cleaner, more aesthetically pleasing step up from Google Sheets, Airtable is definitely the way to go. The base templates provided make it easy to set up a table, kan ban board, calendar, or gallery view for the same set of information you're looking to track. I often use Airtable both professionally and personally, tracking both the status of video production for my company but also movies I'm watching, personal goals, personal "to do list" tasks, and travel plans. Airtable is also a fantastic application for team collaboration. Assignments can be easily delegated, tracked, and completed in one, central location for all to follow, and views can be customized to narrow down the contents of a base to only the information relevant to each individual team member.

Desvantagens:

Airtable is a bit limited in its capabilities. The one application I would prefer to use over Airtable in many instances is Notion. Notion's "pages" are a very malleable, flexible-feeling aspect of its software, and I've yet to see a comparable aspect of Airtable's software.

Handel
Handel
Videographer, EUA
Produção audivisual, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

A creative powerhouse

4,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Other softwares like asana have the ability to switch quickly between list and kanban views, Airtable does not. Once a view is created, it is locked in. That is not very intuitive.... Also, the comments feature can be greatly improved. Right now it is just a scrolling feed that is left on certain modules. It needs to be more engaged as a discussion board and more compatible with every module.

Vantagens:

ease of use, ease of deployment, high utility, cross platform compatible, high functionality with other softwares, effecient, smooth

Desvantagens:

Lack of comment functionality, some interfaces are not very intuitive, lack of ability to switch quickly between views

Trey
Sr. Manager of Culinary Innovation, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 10 000+ funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Airtable is a one stop shop for project & task management

5,0 semana passada Novo

Comentários: I was on the team that assessed the PM tools and found this product to be very robust and easy to use / navigate. It has saved many man hours after implementation because we are no longer tracking down emails and spreadsheets - everything is in 1 place with a lot of visibility!

Vantagens:

Airtable allows a PM to really set up architecture that is repeatable across many projects. Once a template is created you can copy and paste it so that you don't miss steps in the future. It also allows the creation of easy to read executive updates.

Desvantagens:

It is hard to get folks in the habit of logging in to use the system when you come from a system that consists of emails & spreadsheets (no fault of Airtable). The biggest challenge is breaking folks away from old habits.

Rachel
CEO, GB
Software, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great for all kinds of sales & marketing management including pipeline

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Fantastic - great data management, great results & outcomes reporting, great CRM and pipeline tracking

Vantagens:

I love its intuitive style and ease of adding in fields and reports, based on what the business actually needs; it's not prescriptive in terms of pre-set fields, and is easy to add and amend as processes evolve. The layout, responsiveness and functionality - regardless of the cost (cheaper than other comparable products) - is second to none.

Desvantagens:

nothing - honestly can say this has been great and I only wish I'd discovered Airtable earlier for CRM, rather than pure data management, which it also does well.

Madelyn
Lead Placement Coordinator, EUA
Emprego e contratação, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Airtable Makes Our World Go Round!

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: We LOVE. AIRTABLE! It's something we use daily, and it is the heart of our operation. We could not be as cohesive and productive without it. They are always updating, changing, and improving their software, and we are so grateful for that. We recommend Airtable to anyone and everyone we encounter in the business world, and I personally use the free version of Airtable to help organize my own personal life in many different ways (Christmas shopping, garden planning, groceries, etc.). It's not often you find a program that can help fully organize and run a business, while also being able to be an asset in your personal life, and Airtable bridges that gap beautifully. I could not recommend Airtable any more highly!

Vantagens:

We love Airtable here at Kindred, and use it consistently, every single day. It's our hub for data, collaboration, task management, some scheduling, and just general across the board connectivity. It's consistently being updated and upgraded with new and improved features that we are always looking to implement. Airtable can do it all. It's great for our team because of the option for different views of the same information. Some team members are most productive with a classic "excel" view, while others prefer more pictures/visually appealing views to help them find the most success. Airtable allows all of that flexibility for our whole team, and as I've said before, we couldn't live without it.

Desvantagens:

In terms of cons, there are a few things that I think could make Airtable better. For example, while there are lots of online forums and resources for any question you could imagine regarding how to make Airtable work even better for your team, we are unable to hop on a call with any customer service representatives. Call me old school, but this is something that is truly a big downside for me, when I'm not able to jump on a phone call and ask a few quick questions. They do get back to you over email, however, it typically takes 2-3 times as long to resolve an issue that way. It would also be nice to just have the chance to hop on a Zoom call with an Airtable representative to talk about ways to make our Base work better, and I'm not aware of any way that is possible! The other thing is, there is no way to connect emails/texts/phone calls to the base. For us, that would be a game changer, if we were able to merge our email server with Airtable, and would help us be even more synchronized and organized. Not a must - but it's definitely on our dream list!

Avaliador Verificado
Data Analytics Manager, Filipinas
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 201-500 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Powerful and flexible collaboration tool

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Overall, Airtable has given us a flexible collaboration tool which allowed us to work more efficiently, both internally, and externally with our various stakeholders.

Vantagens:

I like how easy it is to switch between a tabular view and a kanban view for the same data. We always needed an easy visual tool (kanban) for our workflow but also needed a tabular view for an overall look of our work. Airtable seamlessly combines these two along with other features.

Desvantagens:

The dashboarding feature is quite new and is still a bit limited. The row limitation is a little too low.

Sarah
Director of Marketing, EUA
Varejistas, 11-50 funcionários

The Google Sheet of your dreams

4,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: There is a slight learning curve, but I found Airtable to be really customizable to your unique needs and also your unique perspective on how to use the software. Being able to change the views a zillion different ways and filter accordingly makes it easy for anyone on our team to jump in, find the information they need and organize their own work in a way that makes the most sense to them.

Vantagens:

I love that Airtable largely functions (at least visually) like an Excel doc, which so many of us use to organize ideas and plan projects in a grid form. It maintains that structure but seriously levels up what you can do with the information you put in it.

Desvantagens:

There have been times when I did miss the simplicity of a Google Sheet/Excel in organizing my information, like being able to merge cells or intersect certain columns/rows visually, but not by the data itself. I wish there was an option that could give you an Airtable view that functioned like a flat excel doc if you needed it to.

Pius
Founder, Uganda
Internet, 2-10 funcionários

Airtable

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: I love Airtable. I can't leave it for any other alternative out there, free and whatnot. Our data is easily accessible, trackable and so much easier to manage and manipulate with real-time impact.
Airtable functions smoothly within our workflows, it's easy to manage, and is highly scalable. We love it.

Vantagens:

Automations! Automating workflows is very important for my business because we are very few and manage a huge customer base. This takes a lot off our plates and we can focus more on the tasks we can't automate. Workflows such as weekly digests, where we send a different message to customers in different views, with specific data respective to each group. For us, automation is the real deal!

Desvantagens:

I can't really complain about Airtable's shortcomings to be really honest. But I guess that's just me. However, one problem I assume new users face though is the realization that they still need a lot of their Excel and spreadsheet skills here with Airtable formulas. It is not as friendly in that department to inexperienced users. I suppose that could be a con for new users not proficient with Excel sheets or spreadsheets in general.

Vasilis
Vasilis
Owner, Grécia
Software, Profissional autônomo

A good organizer.

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: That's the one app I am using all day. Restrictions, everywhere, as it's a kind of pseudo-database, but something like an improved excell sheet with database in it.
Its my preferred app because of the easy fast way to organize my work.
Sharing tables with colaborators may be tricky because charge may come higher than you thought.

Vantagens:

This is the case, when I can only tell cons, however I am using Airtable every day, organizing all my business with it. It's not a powerful database like Caspio for example, there are lots of things don't work as should. BUT it's a handy, internet based database, allowing you to easy create views, and see information sorted, to hide fields ot group by a field it's probably the best way in my opinion, you can view the information the way its most productive for you. check boxes, multi-select or single select fields, autonumbering and a range of colors you can use to see information , easy way to introduce colaboration with "Make" - ex- Integromat , and Zapier and Jotforms and more makes Airtable a handy tool. I would not give 5 starts to any of its features. And still is the application I use everyday to plan my jobwork.

Desvantagens:

Deduplication fields. Guys, please: I need to deduplicate all lines, pressing one button. Why can't you include the option 'dedup all' - on my own risk and I have to do it one-by-one and ask me if i agree? And the 'merge option' is buggy. Automations are buggy. It's a feature supposed to run javascript code, that's not exactly working here. Also, to combine tables and fields, as they say it's handy but doing many things here one by one, and can't press to apply some rule to all , is really missing. However, if you do small tasks, it's probably the best app.

Miles
Self, EUA
Serviços financeiros, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Airtable is our daily driver and trusted data keeper

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: Overall Airtable is a great product that we will continue to use because the alternative, competitive products simply do not have the feature set, and are even more difficult to learn. We find that with Airtable we can be as productive as possible in a reasonable amount of time, and feel secure that our data is safe.

Vantagens:

Airtable, once learned, is simple to use for data collection, data management, and reporting. We like being able to build custom forms, quickly, to add data to records and it makes our employee's jobs easier. The mobile features are strong and allow us to get work done on the road by phone, and we feel like our data is safe and accessible.

Desvantagens:

Airtable has a learning curve for admin and users. Not to say this is Airtable's fault, but to say Airtble is "plug and play" would be false. This learning curve has proven time consuming and creates delays when onboarding new employees who's strength is not data management platforms.

Jay
Jay
Hotelaria, 2-10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Quite possibly the most valuable piece of software that I've ever used.

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: I use airtable to keep track of everything in my work and personal lives. It has huge advantages over classic spreadsheets (many more features) and is a great, user friendly way to allow regular non-technical people to create complex databases without them even realizing it. I try everything on the web and I've used numerous spreadsheet, database and app builders and Airtable blows all of them out of the water and so far out of the water that they are no longer visible.

Vantagens:

Airtable's flexibility to be configured and used for almost anything in the universe that you'd like to track is the best thing about this app.

Desvantagens:

Almost unheard of these days, but I'd like to see real-time support via chat or phone. Email just doesn't work for me.

Molly
Photographer, EUA
Fotografia, 2-10 funcionários

Longtime Airtable User

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: I hands down would not be able to track my incoming flow of client work without Airtable. It was a final solution to a really big problem. It's easy on the eyes and easy to compartmentalize my project workflow.

Vantagens:

The simplest form of using Airtable is still so much better than using Excel Spreadsheets. Airtable is fairly easy to use, however, does take a bit of time to learn about so many of the features it has to offer. I could probably apply more time in learning how it could further benefit the way I use it every day in my business.

Desvantagens:

I do find there are SO MANY great features, it might be nice to have an onboarding specialist... heck I've been such a long-time user maybe they have this. Their customer support is top-notch and quick to respond to any requests.

Steve
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Literally Use It For Everything - And LOVE It!

5,0 há 11 meses

Vantagens:

I own 3 different businesses, an instrument manufacturing business, marketing agency, and automotive wheel repair business - very different I know haha. Airtable is completely vital for every single one AND for all the clients I manage in there as well on top of personal use. I literally use Airtable for everything from lead management to production management and tracking to home projects. Here are a few key things I love, 1. How easy it is to use. I can create a custom database/spreadsheet/whatever so incredibly fast even on my phone! 2. The capability of Airtable is amazing. The fact that I can use it for a simple to do list with some more advanced ability all the way to tracking inventory for thousands of items, building quotes, tracking where different drum kits are in the production process and what still needs to be done or ordered then creating a purchase order from that all within 1 table - for FREE - is absolutely amazing to me. 3. The referral credits and program is awesome! 4. Collaboration is very easy and I love how you can have a conversation with the team even on each record. it makes creating new advertising campaigns or taking with my team about a specific drum kit etc. so easy. 5. It updates everywhere so fast so I can keep tabs on my different teams in real time and see if they need anything. I can't say enough good things about Airtable.

Desvantagens:

The only con for me is the price. Once you move to paid forms its not expensive at first but once you add team members and add more bases it can get out of hand very fast. I have been able to run everything for free for years but I do wish we could utilize things like their app market or different colors etc. but I just cant justify the price.

Colin
Colin
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

A robust, flexible tool for organizing just about anything

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I have built web-based apps to manage content for membership sites in the past, and first explored Airtable as a way to shorten and simplify the development process. This was a real success. I found it easy and quick to set up equivalent databases, storing content that could be customized on the fly for individual users, and controlling availability of assets by subscription level, by embedding views of an Airtable base on my own site. I have also used Airtable to build apps for managing simple manufacturing and order fulfillment workflows, and for agricultural herd and asset management. Airtable makes it far simpler and faster to set up a productive app than by building and coding a custom solution.

Vantagens:

I found it very easy to get started building useful bases. There are a lot of features and the possibilities are almost limitless, but the basics are fairly easy to understand, and very flexible, so once you get used to the way the tools work you can modify things and build out your bases quickly. A key feature is the library of example bases. You can install a clone of any of them into your own account and use it as a starting point for your own project, or just explore how it's built to learn how everything works. I really appreciate how easy it is to move existing data into Airtable bases, and to export them. Again, very flexible. I find the app quite intuitive, and the help docs are excellent when questions come up. It's a huge time saver when compared to what would be required to build a database and web app interface from scratch.

Desvantagens:

I haven't find much to dislike. Early on I did hit the limits for the number of records available in a free account, but since it's free it's not really a complaint, just a limitation to be aware of. I have found it a bit challenging to set up some more complex field relationships, for example calculations based on summaries of grouped records, but the newer add on functionalities allowing scripted manipulation of data in fields and conditional operations make it possible to do just about anything you can think of, so if you're ready for a paid account you can find a way to do most anything.

Ibrahim
Ibrahim
Sales & Marketing Manger, EUA
Automotivo, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Best Database for a Non-Coder

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I love Airtable because I am able to build simple but useful custom programs and databases while knowing basically zero code. Although there are really key features that stop Airtable just short of perfect, it is still leagues better than a normal spreadsheet for sure.

Vantagens:

Airtable has the power and functionality of a database but is as easy to use as a spreadsheet! As someone who sells software (saas), Airtable allowed me to essentially create programs for my clients even though I do not code. Airtable sets the new gold standard for what a spreadsheet should be able to do. i cannot go back to a normal spreadsheet now.

Desvantagens:

There are a few critical features you'll run into that stop this software from being perfect unfortunately. It's a shame too because they seem very obviously needed and demanded; things like having storage space increase option past premium plan limit, writing formula across cells from multiple tables instead of just the same table, etc. I have hope these things will be part of the development roadmap soon though.

Bryn
Post Production Coordinator, EUA
Entretenimento, 10 000+ funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

A Near-Perfect Collaboration Tool, No Wobble to This Table

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Task and project management with a large team of executives, editors, coordinators and supervisors in an 95% Work-From-Home environment.

Vantagens:

The visual element of this software really sets itself apart from others. This was an easy transition coming from an entertainment background where most everything was done on note cards. Here's a brief list of the good: - There are multiple views catering to organizational preferences of whichever user is utilizing the software. - Alerts are set up easily and can be automated to limit the amount personal email communication needed. Meaning that when a cell is altered a member of the team can get an instant notification. - Data management is a breeze, attaching files to the Airtable sheet is as simple as drag and drop and allows for multiple people to edit the same documents. -Labels and color coordination help to add order to projects with lots of moving parts. The bottom line is that this software is near-perfect for a team to work collaboratively on a common goal and limits the amount of needless communication that usually drains a companies productivity.

Desvantagens:

Permissions could be a little cleaner when working in a dual authentication paradigm. The learning curve is pretty steep, rightly so, in that this is a very versatile software with lots of bells and whistles and it would behoove the user to watch some of the Airtable produced learning content.

alia
Digital marketing mgr, EUA
Roupa e moda, 51-200 funcionários

Our Content Calendar!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Amazing, I use it everyday. It’s been so helpful!!

Vantagens:

Flexibility! I love being able to have a calendar, kanban, timeline, visual gallery all in one. We use this for all our content planning and management. We tried so many solutions and this is what finally worked for us.

Desvantagens:

It has many features but at times it’s hard to know the best way to build things out, none of the templates for workbases were close enough to build off from. Wish it was easier to link information within different tabs in bases.

Kevin
Produção audivisual, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Alternativas consideradas:

Once You Start Using Airtable, You'll never use Excel Again!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: My experience has been amazing. I don't see myself ever switching to another type of software again and I for sure am going to upgrade it to use it even more.

Vantagens:

Where to even begin! I love how it's the 21st century excel spreadsheet. I can collaborate and keep track of clients and projects all under one document. I also, love how it live updates and the amount of features that airtable could give my company keeps growing. Because it's such a broad type of software I can customize it to exactly my needs and exactly my preferences.

Desvantagens:

There are some limitations with the advanced features, but that is understandable because the free version (which I use) is already so powerful that I can't believe they are offering it for free.

Sean
Artes cênicas, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Love the loads of options! Hate the exposure of our content!

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Our experience has been great outside the frustration of the exposure of the public view URL. We wouldn't be able to offer this portion of our services to our customers without a much more expensive custom solution. It was pretty intuitive to work with even some of the more advanced aspects of database creation. And the airtable community even gave us some really solid walkthroughs on some much more advanced integration with google drive through the use of integromat. I was pretty impressed with what we could achieve. The support team responded quite kindly from the request to find some code changes that might allow us to remove the external link from the embed views, but they have not actually addressed the issue with a solution.

Vantagens:

We came to airtable because we were looking for a solution to index the massive amounts of files in our google drive and make them SEARCHABLE by many different criteria. (We were frustrated that google drive, dropbox, etc did not use real TAGS - and even what they did offer was not searchable by our clients who are not logged in) Airtable blows everything I've found out of the water in terms of types of fields (from URLs to emails to multi-select text options, etc) linked records, dates, etc. And they are all wonderfully searchable and sortable. We also love the ability to link records, create forms, etc. In short- airtable gave us the ONLY solution we could find that also was at a price that was VERY reasonable.

Desvantagens:

The embeddable PUBLIC view has a major problem for us (and MANY others if you read the forums) We CAME to airtable for this function of being able to give our customers an embedded view (in our website) of our tables. And I'm thrilled that it WORKS WELL. I'd love to give them a bit prettier options to sort and filter. (The functions work GREAT but non-savvy clients might take a while to figure it out) My main complaint - and a complaint of MANY airtable users on the forums - is that the "public view" has both a non-removable branding logo on the bottom of the embed (even in the highest paid tiers) and it ALSO has a non-removable "View larger version" link at the bottom of the embed. If you click the "View larger version" link... it opens up a new browser window and exposes the URL of the public view of the table. So if your content is SUPPOSED to be behind a paywall for your customers... they can now see the URL, copy it, bookmark it, cancel their subscription, and still have access to all of your content. Or they can share that URL with anyone else they want! Airtable has been asked to remove these from the embed window for years. Personally I don't care at all that the logo is there. But we REALLY need to remove the "View larger version" link. We would go with the 3rd party miniExtensions - their portals look GREAT - but unfortunately our platform at Mighty Networks does not accept their iframe embeds. (but it DOES work with airttable iframes!)