Avaliações do Postmark

Filtrar por:

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Postmark

Provedora de e-mails transacionais focada no atendimento ao cliente e capacidade de entrega.

Saiba mais sobre o Postmark

Exibindo 20 avaliações

Clint E.
CTO
Software, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/08/2019

"It just works"

Comentários: We primarily use Postmark to send out login information, alerts, notifications, and reports from our applications. We do not send a ton of emails out monthly, but we do send thousands a month. If they don't reach our client, that is bad for us. We were able to use industry standard packages to send through Postmark, so it was not difficult to integrate into our applications. We have a couple of cloud applications that we built from the ground up. We tried SendGrid and Mailgun and why both worked, it was more complex and really did not help if messages did not go through. With Postmark it is very quick to see what happened and why.

Vantagens: In-depth tracking allows me to see why something might have not worked
Never gets blacklisted
Walks you through the setup
Easy to integrate for both simple and complex use

Desvantagens: Cost is a little higher than others, but not too much.

• Avaliado em 26/08/2019
Sinoun C.
Internet, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/12/2018

"One of the better email senders"

Vantagens: Before I started using Postmark, I also tried SendGrid and Mandrill. When I came across Postmark, I just stuck with them because it is SO easy to use. I feel like the other companies complicates the process a bit so it can deter users. I manage hundreds of WordPress sites and I set up Postmark for most of them. This gives me a peace of mind that emails are being sent from the sites, which is very important. I've never had a problem with Postmark. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to improve email deliverability, especially WordPress sites!

Desvantagens: There was a problem with one site in my account that was sending a lot of spam, and instead of giving a warning, they suspended my account right away. I contacted them and they contacted me the next day, but if I had major accounts depending on Postmark, this would have been a serious problem.

• Avaliado em 18/12/2018
Ebona M.
CSM
  • Avaliado em 08/06/2018

"Gets the job done"

Vantagens: 1: The ability to see overall data, or to refine down to just one email
2: The ability to create customized tags to filter through your thousands of emails
3: The ability to open and download a sent email into a zipfile.

Desvantagens: 1: If an email hard bounces it will deactivate all other emails being sent to this address, and there is no easy way to receive alerts on that.
2: The system bases the sending of emails not in the time zone the user received it.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Wildbit em 11/06/2018

Thanks, Ebona.

With regards to bounces, deactivating delivery to that address is key to ensuring great delivery. Repeated sends to an invalid address is a signal that the sender could be spamming, and it could hurt overall delivery. For alerts, we recently launched a Slack bot that can send you bounce notifications.

We also just released Rebound, a snippet that you can customize and include in your application to proactively help customers handle bounce issues. https://postmarkapp.com/rebound

We're exploring other options to make this easier, but in general, we encourage bounce integration within your application to proactively help users fix delivery issues.

On the second issue, we use UTC in the activity feed for consistency. With recipients in different time zones, it would be difficult to have a chronologic activity stream. I'll share this with the team, though.

• Avaliado em 08/06/2018
Manishkumar G.
Consultant
  • Avaliado em 12/02/2020

"Best Email automation"

Comentários: Overall its best for email automation for any type of projects

Vantagens: Its very simple user interface also big problem of sending email manually is no more thanks to this wonderful tool user can scheduled email for specific time and send it to many user at a time. it can be integrated in your projects also.

Desvantagens: Firstly its little costly and initial user need to read documentation very carefully also some time emails are stuck and does not send properly to user also.

• Avaliado em 12/02/2020
Maxim L.
Co-Founder
  • Avaliado em 25/07/2019

"I absolutely love postmark and wish they charged more"

Comentários: We're using Postmark to send all our transactional emails in our SaaS product and we've chosen it over the Sendgrid which frankly speaking, I just couldn't get to work at all.
We've been using it for 2 years now and somehow still haven't exceeded the free quota. I'd really like to support the product and wish they charged more or earlier for it.
Keep up the good work, Wildbit!

Vantagens: Minimalistic but very well thought-through interface
Love the template builder

Desvantagens: The could be more features for advanced tracking and stats collection

• Avaliado em 25/07/2019
Ivan C.
Founder and Director of Business Development
  • Avaliado em 18/01/2018

"Send transactional emails easily"

Comentários: An efficient tool to send emails that offers ways to look up when emails are sent, if they are opened, how and where they are opened (device type, city, etc). Customers tell us they didn't receive a confirmation and we can see that they did, when and where.

Vantagens: Postmark is a great tool to send transactional emails like reservation notifications, username reset links, point notifications. They are constantly evolving and making the production stronger by adding useful features

Desvantagens: Some of the features come in half baked. For example, they built click tracking, but does not appear to have individual link tracking. So if your emails have 4 links in there (unsubscribe, view profile, receipt, etc) it won't tell you which one they clicked on. Perhaps that's a tool we need to program separately.

• Avaliado em 18/01/2018
  • Avaliado em 26/04/2018

"Postmark is a great, straightforward service with phenomenal support"

Comentários: Postmark lets us reliably send transactional email with little fuss, and works well every time.

Vantagens: We've been using Postmark for years for our transactional email, and we've always found it to be reliable, well built, and a great API to interact with. Our interactions with their customer support have also been great you can tell they're a small, well-run business focusing on doing what they do very well. The pricing is great, as well.

Desvantagens: I'm really reaching to try to come up with anything negative to say here; Postmark is focused on doing a few things, and doing them quite well. We'd love a few very specific features that don't exist yet, but beyond that, I can't think of anything to complain about.

• Avaliado em 26/04/2018
Scott F.
Director of IT
  • Avaliado em 19/04/2019

"Truly Helps With Email Deliverability"

Comentários: Postmark has been a huge asset in terms of increasing sales by increasing email deliverability. I was having trouble with ALL my emails getting through, including crucial messages to new customers, so I was right away starting off on a bad note with new users. That is now a thing of the past!

Vantagens: The biggest PRO for this app/system is that it does exactly what it is supposed to do. I was having issues with emails bouncing, tagging as spam, and so forth, and everything was pointing to my web host. After some research, and having an issue with a competitor, I flipped over to Postmark and within the first 24 hours I was not only running, my deliverability shot up over 60%. Their self support systems are also really informative.

Desvantagens: Not really a con, but you need to know a bit more than the basics when it comes to web development and setup to handle this. WordPress warriors need not apply - maybe that is a PRO.

• Avaliado em 19/04/2019
Owner & Technology Director
Vinhos e licores, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/10/2019

"Good DMARC setup advice & weekly reports"

Comentários: It greatly facilitated our initial DMARC setup and deployment and helped us identify mail sources that were legitimate, but non-compliant. We were able to correct them and continue to track the performance of DMARC on our domains

Vantagens: When we decided to implement DMARC this is the first product we came across that offered excellent information and details about how to setup and implement DMARC. Combined with the fact that they offer a free weekly DMARC reporting service makes them a clear and obvious choice to consider when deploying DMARC.

Desvantagens: The reports are fantastic, but if you need to drill down into specific details to analyze and troubleshoot DMARC issues the software falls short in this regard.

• Avaliado em 22/10/2019
Mitch B.
  • Avaliado em 06/04/2018

"It's so good I almost forget that we're using it"

Comentários: Our transactional emails all go through this system. Works like a dream.

Vantagens: Once you are configured and setup it just works, period. Postmark feels like it has the reliability of the electricity in your home. It's just there working for you all the time 24/7.

Desvantagens: To be honest there are no cons I can think of. Our developer set it up, and all I see is the monthly bill and aside from that everything works exactly as it should.

• Avaliado em 06/04/2018
CTO
13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/04/2018

"Great developer-oriented service for all your transactional emails needs"

Vantagens: I love the developer-centric route that this service takes, it's so easy for anyone with dev skills to set up Postmark and have it running in little to no time. Their dashboard is one of the best I've used, providing a comprehensive and clear snapshot of the state of your emails. They put great thought and a lot of effort into making sure that your emails get delivered successfully.

Desvantagens: If this is the first time for you setting up a transactional email service, it might take some time to get acquainted with some of the underlying concepts that Postmark uses (e.g. servers or sender signatures) but thy shouldn't discourage you from using it, you will be rewarded with a great and reliable service!

• Avaliado em 09/04/2018
Jake H.
Lead Software Developer
  • Avaliado em 10/11/2017

"Great, reliable service. Friendly"

Comentários: We received a well priced emailing system that allows for analytics above and beyond other offerings or self-implemented systems. Postmark's web API and libraries are easy to use and fit organically into our systems.

Vantagens: Wonderful support staff and great introduction offerings to new users. The spam notification is easy and doesn't cause me to freak out when a few dozen emails bounce. The classification of emails makes it clear where problems lie and has helped us to debug numerous issues and identify what steps we need to take to ensure our emails are able to serve their purpose.

Desvantagens: Some improved querying ability on contents of emails sent and recipients. The ability to apply more tags would be nice as well.

• Avaliado em 10/11/2017
CEO & co-founder
Internet, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/11/2018

"Superb Transactional Mail Provider!"

Vantagens: Postmark = Quality all the way. Email delivery is blazingly fast and the dashboard makes it very easy to trace activity and debug if needed.

Desvantagens: At first, we tried other services which gave us a little more credits per $. But when we noticed that one other service was occasionally on the spam list, we knew it's much more important that's it's reliable. So we switched asap to Postmarkapp.

• Avaliado em 19/11/2018
Sales Operations
  • Avaliado em 03/04/2019

"Incredible Tracking Tool! "

Vantagens: Postmark makes it really easy to track our incoming and outgoing emails. We send a lot of automated emails through our own internal software, so Postmark has been integral to our quality assurance procedures. It helps us troubleshoot with clients and creates a sense of security, when you're concerned that maybe your email didn't send.

Desvantagens: The search feature was not very intuitive, but with a little practice, the software is super easy to use!

• Avaliado em 03/04/2019
Client Services Representative
  • Avaliado em 12/06/2018

"Great Email Management "

Comentários: Email management for outgoing emails.

Vantagens: What I like most about this software is the ease of use, options are straightforward and easy to understand. The search tool is powerful and quick as well.

Desvantagens: Sometimes the information can be somewhat hidden, reasoning as to bounces or email failure. Some categorization would be helpful as well.

• Avaliado em 12/06/2018
  • Avaliado em 25/03/2019

"No Frills Email"

Vantagens: Pricing is great, is so easy to get started with their API or SMTP. Great metrics on emails that are being sent as well. It does what it does without fuss or overly complicated "extra" features.

Desvantagens: Their templating system could be better as it's very basic. Being able to set a base template (Header and footer) isn't possible meaning any major changes can be time consuming.

• Avaliado em 25/03/2019
Jessica S.
seller
Bens de consumo, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 27/01/2019

"Great for easy cash"

Vantagens: I keep the app on my phone and when I have a free minute I can check on my inventory and offers sales to my likers. It's an easy way to make quick cash. When you make a sale, Poshmark delivers you a prepaid mailing label so you can just fix it to a flat rate box at the post office and it's on it's way! I feel like I have a small business, communicating with buyers, wrapping my products and shipping them out. A great way to clean out my closest and make cash on stuff lying around.

Desvantagens: The cut the company takes from the sale is larger than preferred. But it's worth it to get your stuff on a platform and in a marketplace where people are looking for any type of brand or named product.

• Avaliado em 27/01/2019
James D.
Engineer
  • Avaliado em 13/12/2019

"There is no better email marketing and transactional email software out there."

Comentários: Postmark makes it really simple for our company to send transactional emails to our customers. From password resets, to account welcomes, their templates make it simple and straightforward for us to create and send documents and emails easily.

Vantagens: I love how you can have separate servers for separate emails. Their price is also extremely fair per month, which makes it easy to scale.

Desvantagens: I feel their search functions could be improved. Search is very focused on one server, and not on the whole account. So often when you search, you're not bringing up the full context. You need to dial in to a specific server, to specific emails, then you can search. But there is not global search, which makes it frustrating.

• Avaliado em 13/12/2019
Chris V.
Design
  • Avaliado em 11/04/2018

"Very simple, easy email deliverability"

Vantagens: Postmark is one of the first transactional email services I encountered, many years ago. To this day it's still one of the simplest, nicest, and most intuitive options on the market. I love their focus on simplicity and reliability.

Desvantagens: It's definitely not as cheap as some competitors who have larger free tiers only one hundred free emails a month is definitely on the lower end.

• Avaliado em 11/04/2018
Paul T.
  • Avaliado em 11/11/2016

"Best for Transaction Mail "

Comentários: we use postmark to send out our transactional email. the ruby gem made this a breeze and we take advantage of the features to track our email with ease.

• Avaliado em 11/11/2016