Nota média de avaliações

• Geral
  • Praticidade
  • Atendimento ao cliente

Sobre Hexnode UEM

Uma solução completa para dispositivos iOS, Mac, Android, Apple TVs e Windows com gestão de laptops.

Saiba mais sobre o Hexnode UEM

Classificação do produto

Classificação do produto

Usage

Classificar por

Have you used Hexnode UEM before?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Eric B.
Eric B.
IT Manager in EUA
Fabricação de alimentos, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

The Best Multi-Platform MDM

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: For someone with experience with MDM setup, Hexnode is easy to configure and setup. All of the configuration options are laid out in a logical way and all features work as expected. They are actively developing the product and the technical support is excellent.

Vantagens:

Intuitive system requiring no training to configure. Manages any type of device and integrates with all types of services needed to support authentication and systems management.

Desvantagens:

The name Hexnode is not very catchy and it's sort of hard to remember.

Avaliador Verificado
Systems Engineer in EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11-50 funcionários

Great Customer Service/Knowledge Articles/User Experience

5 há 6 meses

Comentários: One word to describe my whole experience is: Easy. Hexnode made it super simple for the small bank that I work at to enroll devices of both Android and iOS, as well as monitor and maintain them effectively. Their support is two clicks away, which is always nice for when I have simple questions that I can't find in their expansive knowledge articles (which is rare..)

Vantagens:

The layout of the portal as well as the knowledge articles provided for enrolling and managing devices are clear, easy to navigate, and even easier to ask for support with their built-in live chat function.

Desvantagens:

Nothing to complain about really! The pricing is a little steep for Enterprise features per device but it comes with great value.

Alternativas consideradas: ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

Razões para mudar para o Hexnode UEM: They have better support, better knowledge articles, and are just easier to work with in general.

Nathan D.
CEO in EUA
Telecomunicações, 11-50 funcionários

Avoid at all COST

1 há 2 anos

Comentários: literally the worst MDM solution out.

Vantagens:

Initially this software seemed like a seamless integration to our MDM needs on our Samsung devices. Price seemed good, feature-set seemed perfect. NONE of these were the case.

Desvantagens:

nothing works correctly, except the enrollment that equals added cost. from there it is a disaster.

Daniel G.
IT Manager in Canadá
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 51-200 funcionários

Great MDM Solution to Lock Users Down

5 há 3 meses

Comentários: Excellent. Onboarding, and ongoing support is top-notch.

Vantagens:

Easy on boarding, excellent chat support.

Desvantagens:

Lacking some features of triggering resets or power offs.

Alternativas consideradas: baramundi Management Suite e SOTI MobiControl

Razões para mudar para o Hexnode UEM: Setup time, and next level chat support!

Nicholas B.
Account Support Manager in EUA
Serviços de Facilities, 51-200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Limitless features, but be careful

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: This software is much more intuitive than free options that are available. At $4/month for each phone, this is something that will almost instantly pay for itself. We get nervous with the amount of access we have to employees, so it is important to be honest and upfront with users of mobile devices that they are being heavily monitored.

Vantagens:

You can do almost anything to control phones out in the field of your employees. This will limit the time wasted having employees come in the office to assess their phones. Also, this makes it so if someone steals a phone with this software, the phone will be basically useless due to the security features.

Desvantagens:

Employers should be very careful with how they implement this software. This should not be used on a phone that was not issued to an employee. It would help if this app better explained to the users the amount of surveillance it is utilizing during each step of usage.

Guy W.
ICT Manager in África do Sul
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 501-1 000 funcionários

Good features overall

5 há 12 meses

Comentários: It was the only MDM that we tried that ticked all the boxes and at the right price

Vantagens:

The ability to create 'Web apps' from URLs The ability to use Hexnode browser in full screen without the address bar showing.

Desvantagens:

Every additional feature you think would be a nice to have seems to be on a higher subscription model, eg remote control

Alternativas consideradas: SureMDM

Razões para mudar para o Hexnode UEM: Ability to create web apps. Built in full screen browser

Reg W.
Admin in Canadá
Clínica de saúde mental, 51-200 funcionários

Hexnode MDM

5 há 11 meses

Comentários: The service and the product has been excellent as well as the follow up from the marketing team.

Vantagens:

The product is not so easy to you for a non-IT person. But the online support via chat is superb, the reps are willing to spend as much time as you need to walk you through, step by step, until you achieve the implementation and functionality you are looking for. That's what makes this an excellent product for any user. You don't have to be an-IT specialist!! When you have such a high level of support you can rest assured that you can get the maximum benefit from the software. I've dealt with at least six technical reps during our period of installation after we purchased the product. To a person, each one was very knowledgeable, very helpful, very patient and very courteous. I could not have asked for more. Now that we have everything working like we want it to, we feel very satisfied that we chose this product. Most importantly, we don't feel like we missed out on features or functionality because we are not IT specialists.

Desvantagens:

Software is not so easy to use and there is definitely a learning curve, but as indicated above, the support team will help you.

Daniel mario M.
Daniel mario M.
CTO in EUA
Software, 2-10 funcionários

Lots Of Good Features But Can Be Complicated To Set Up

4 há 3 anos

Comentários: The software has a lot of features and it works well, the only problem from my point of view is that with feature richness also comes a sometimes complicated and obscure way of getting to the right settings. I'm pretty tech literate but often have to ask support how to do things, even though this is rare for other software providers we have. On the other hand, their support is very helpful and responsive in getting me the answers I need, so eventually I get things done

Vantagens:

Rich feature set, works well, excellent support.

Desvantagens:

Can get complicated to set up and it can be difficult to find out how to do the things you need it to do. But support team is very responsive and always helps.

Freya A.
Operations Officer in GB
Internet, 51-200 funcionários

Amazing product amazing service

5 há 7 meses

Comentários: Amazing!!! So easy and so friendly

Vantagens:

Remotely deployable which is so helpful over lockdown, and so much visibility of users and devices

Desvantagens:

A few features are still unavailable as yet but they're in the pipeline

Marshall B.
Product Manager in EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Great platform with great support

5 há 6 meses

Vantagens:

Hexnode has been able to satisfy nearly all of our feature requirements and has a support team that is extremely responsive and helpful.

Desvantagens:

One particular setting caused us a huge amount of issues early on, and that is relating to mandatory apps being uninstalled from a device if the policy itself is removed. Easy enough to disable once we found it, but until then we were risking losing all configuration, login, etc. on our fleet of deployed devices should we make one wrong move with the policy. As well, an inability to elegantly manage both a staging/beta and production version of the same enterprise application is continuing to cause inefficiency and headaches.

Mark G.
Head of Business Change in GB
Varejistas, 1 001-5 000 funcionários

Fantastic product, Awesome service

4 há 4 anos

Comentários: The support makes this a stand out offering.
I often approach suppliers with money to spend and a use case to deliver, most but not all demonstrate passion and reliability whilst in review stages and then in on-boarding and delivery.
A few continue this throughout there working relationship with you.
Hexnode have shown a unique passion to be the best at what they do, regardless of my needs they strive to deliver more to make there solution better. This in turn make give me more tools in the kit.
Hats off to the team and keep up the good work!

Vantagens:

The product is intuitive, the learning curve is quite flat and whenever you need support it is there for you. The guys and girls at the support team have responded to me in web chat at all hours of the day with quality advise and support. Where they need to confer with a colleague they will be honest and say this and i always have had a response. I needed a specific use case, they delivered it and more. I have found features i was not looking for that have now become great additions. The plans are well laid out from a pricing point of view regarding the functions associated. The team also have taken on board feedback and requirements and even added functionality where appropriate. I you know nothing about MDM but know you need one I dont think you could find a better team to help you. If you need an MDM solution to grow with your business needs then this is likely to be a great fit.

Desvantagens:

Better support for non mainstream devices, I know they work hard to reach the level of capability on all devices that they have achieved on Samsung as an example. My use case was around 200 Nvidia Shield tablets so we had to work with that, it may just be feature envy but if Samsung had been able to do what I needed i would be able to exploit more of the tool box on offer.

Walaa I.
software engineer & product tester in Jordânia
Hospitais e Saúde, 51-200 funcionários

awesome

5 há 4 anos

Comentários: we have not gone live till now , but am very happy to deal with such Team and Company , hope to continue as it and more and more , very recommended for one reason , there is too many reasons but from mu opinion the most important one is the non improvement to the product and the level of your technical support as a professional one

Vantagens:

non stopped improvements and enhancement to raise this product , and 24 hour technical support its over all I think , very polite and professional team to contact with and the always help even its a miner issues , very supportive team in general even if its non hexnode mdm issue they always give a very good consulting effort , hope to always be at this stage of helping and support , as the product it very good and covers all or need , I have added the releases in the feature , when some features added to the product as remote connection and other issue which is contacted with the team , it will be our golden software

Desvantagens:

as major role as user role , we have in the product two roles : admin and reports , it would be more nice to have a technical support role that should just review the tabs that is privilege to , another thing which be to have availability to custom the reports when needed , and if any when wiped the device to have a notification immediately of those how abuse the system

Joseph R.
IT Support in Canadá
Clínica de saúde mental, 51-200 funcionários

Robust MDM, Does everything I need it to

4 há 10 meses

Comentários: A pleasant challenge for a corporation that had no MDM previously. Deployment on Apple devices easy enough with Apple Configurator and later Apple Business Manager

Vantagens:

The software is easy to use, the single pane of glass for app/device/user management is a dream.

Desvantagens:

Some of the lower tier plans are prohibitive for android MDM, Definitely need to upgrade your plan for smoother management

Alternativas consideradas: SimpleMDM

Razões para mudar para o Hexnode UEM: Pricing was better, and at the time MS Intune was not considered at our organization.

Steven B.
Director of Information Technology in EUA
Hotelaria, 1 001-5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

An integral piece of our workflow adjusting to the COVID era..

5 ano passado

Comentários: Our implementation of Hexnode started as a replacement for some very expensive time-clocks from our HR partner, we needed a way to centrally manage the iPads for use as time-clocks. Now, we're using Hexnode for temperature logging kiosks, timeclocks, iPhones for our security, and more iPads soon to be used for our maintenance staff.

Vantagens:

The centralized management is very simple and intuitive. Made management of our iPads for use as timeclock/temperature logging extremely simple from anywhere. Our business is near 24/7 and dealing with limited staffing, the ability to remotely control this integral part of the safety of our employees has been paramount.

Desvantagens:

Had a few glitches during implementation, but nothing customer service couldn't quickly work our via live chat.

Jonas D.
Co-Founder in Bélgica
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good value for money and awesome support

4 há 2 anos

Comentários: We were using another MDM software before Hexnode and it has been a huge step forward in the control features and ease of use for the same price. The cherry on the cake is the super efficient support !

Vantagens:

The enrolment of new devices is easy and the control features are great.

Desvantagens:

The invoicing does not follow the "active" devices but we have to subscribe to a specific amount of devices, even if it is not used. It would be better to increment our invoice each time a new dive is enrolled on our account.

John C.
IT Support Desk in EUA
Consultório médico, 1 001-5 000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

Hexnode

4 há 2 anos

Comentários: Hexnode has been great. Yes it has had issues and I have found bugs. One that would wipe the device entirely. But I was able to work with the Hexnode team and get everything fixed. The product is good but the customer service is great. I have used other MDM in the past and did not like dealing with them or the service.

Vantagens:

Very easy to use. Great customer service. Very powerful.

Desvantagens:

I have found devices that it does not work on. I have found bugs.

Christopher H.
Administrator in EUA
Petróleo e energia, 51-200 funcionários

Works great,

5 há 4 anos

Comentários: Locked down the tablets we needed without a massive cost.

Vantagens:

Hexnode offers several different levels of features. We needed to lock down a Samsung Galaxy Tab E to only use one program. Their first level feature, Kiosk mode, is all we needed to be able to do this. It works great. The tablets auto boot into the program we have installed and all other functions of the tablet are disabled or not accessible. On top of this, they are by far the cheapest company we've found to offer this feature. Software is easy to install and easy to use. The intial policy setup in the management URL takes a little time, but is also easy. Once the setup is complete, you can assign the policy to whatever device needs it. You can have multiple policies if needed as well. I've contacted customer service a few times for figuring out how to do something, finding where a setting is, and purchasing a license. Each time the representative was kind and knowledgeable.

James L.
IT in GB
Relações governamentais, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

The best MDM around

5 há 3 anos

Comentários: Hexnode has been really helpful they have made sure that my needs are met and solved by them. if you need anything additional added to you're platform they will make it possible. i 100% recommend hexnode to my business and clients! it's been a real pleasure working with hexnode.

Vantagens:

I have been testing/trying out a few MDM tools and this is the best one i have use out of them all! It was so easy to use! Just tick/untcik what you do and don't want the end user to do and that's it you are set. you have so many options to pick from it makes really easy and covenant to setup your devices.

Desvantagens:

the only thing that i didn't was not being able to assign different roles to users, but after speaking to hexnode they implemented this for me so i could make different roles.

Brian C.
IT Director in EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Simple UI and good value for the price

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: Support has been very responsive and helpful when we had questions.

Vantagens:

Easy to use UI and the combination of price and features.

Desvantagens:

A couple of features were missing at the beginning but were added later by support.

James L.
Programme manager in GB
Software, 2-10 funcionários

Best MDM

Vantagens:

This tool is so easy to use and to setup policies, no complex settings everything is at your finger tips ready to create your policy. Enrolling a device is just scanning a qr code! Its that simple. App catalog is amazing! so sleek and looks really appealing.

Desvantagens:

I have nothing to write here. Hexnode has been amazing

Larry F.
teacher/ admin in EUA
Gestão da educação, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

They have always been there with support

5 há 4 anos

Comentários: control of ipads for 5 grades under one roof. We are a small school and this works for us

Vantagens:

easy to push apps to elementary teachers. the selections are unlimited. I get all devices in one website

Desvantagens:

Being computer literate. I am still learning how all of this works. They have it set up right. I just don't know how to use all the functions sometimes

Jeffrey C.
Network Administrator in EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51-200 funcionários

Great MDM, Great Support

5 ano passado

Comentários: Hexnode's support has been great. They solved any problems I ran into quickly.

Vantagens:

This software has exceeded my expectations and deployment was incredibly simple.

Desvantagens:

One of the features I was looking for (the ability to disable USB lock on iOS devices) isn't available, but I was told it's in development.

Alternativas consideradas: IBM Security MaaS360 with Watson e Jamf Pro

Razões para mudar para o Hexnode UEM: Easy of use, features, and price.

Sondang H.
Application Support in Indonésia
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

with hexnode the work is smooth

4 há 2 anos

Comentários: with this software I can find out the list of applications running on devices and find out the position and activity of the device/tablet.

Vantagens:

Monitor device / policy / mandatory apps .

Monitor device / policy / mandatory apps . lock device

Tayyab C.
IT Application Specialist in EUA

One of the BEST MDMS!

5 há 3 anos

Comentários: Device management and full control, device monitoring

Vantagens:

Online portal is extremely easy to use and enrollment process is very simple. Changes made in the portal are applied immediately across all devices. Search function is really thorough and has all of the options that I needed.

Desvantagens:

Remote view feature is sometimes flaky. There can be a delay between the device and in the portal by a few seconds. Sometimes it doesn't work properly, making it unreliable.

Darryl Y.
IT Director in EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Super support. Excellent mobility management.

Vantagens:

Great feature set for price point. It meets our tribal requirements without paying for features we don't need or won't use.

Desvantagens:

When working on a specific device, say number 40, and you click the back button in the browser it takes you back to the top of the list or first page. it would be better to take you back to the page you were on previously. Quite a pain if you are working through a long list