15 anos a ajudar empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre REACH

O software de sinalização digital do REACH é uma solução fácil de usar, por apenas US$ 30,00/mês. Mais de 400 "avaliações 5 estrelas".

Saiba mais sobre o REACH

Vantagens:

Really adds to our front lobby, for a price we could afford. Best customer service I've ever seen, very knowledgeable and helpful.

Desvantagens:

It could be a little intimidating for someone without any web skills.

Notas do REACH

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
4,9
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O REACH tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 553 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o REACH antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (553)

Director of Design + Digital, EUA
Instituições religiosas, 51 - 200 funcionários

A Solid Piece of Software - Offering Custom Branding and Integrations

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I've observed firsthand people coming into our facility and getting up-to-the-minute accurate information to help them find their way, be informed about upcoming events, and be entertained and inspired. REACH's support team is great and they are super friendly... Willing to work through anything with you! It's been a pleasure doing business with them and we are excited to keep expanding our network of displays in new and exciting ways in the future.

Vantagens:

I love that they work with you to design a custom template that matches your organizations brand. Then, they offer integrations (we use the eSpace integration for building schedule) and modules (weather, social media, video, graphics) that pull in data from multiple sources onto one screen seamlessly. I've seen other digital signage solutions that offer either split screen solutions or out-of-the-box templates, but those fall short in creating a seamless brand experience. I also love how I can schedule graphics and videos for different days and times across multiple players/screens, and set them to expire and be removed automatically on a certain date.

Desvantagens:

One downside is they don't really offer weekend support. (I was able to get someone to message me back once, but the problem couldn't be resolved until Monday). We are a church and if something goes down on Sunday, we are out of luck. Most of the issues we were having were related to our players being on WiFi, which has as much to do with us as it does with them. Since we've hardwired all our players, we've been pretty much incident free. Their lower-end PC's, which they ship by default, leave much to be desired. Consider upgrading a level or two for enhanced performance and reliability. I wish the dashboard was mobile friendly. It is doable to scroll around and edit a few things on a smartphone, but it's less than ideal. In today's mobile world, I need to be able to make simple edits and check on player status' on the go quickly. Overall, it's backend dashboard is stuck in the past... but it does what it needs to do!

Wayne
Wayne
Web & Digital Developer, Canadá
Publicidade e marketing, 2 - 10 funcionários

An honest consumer review for the Reach CMS

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Ultimately, Reach has allowed for quick updates to our client ads. Although most features offered by Reach are not something our company needs, they do however open potential opportunities for us to offer to our clients and utilize in the future. Furthermore, Reach did not have a specific feature that one of their competitors does offer (Watchfire Ignite), but I was able to provide the details of this new feature to a Reach Support Representative and they promised to submit this as a potential feature for the Reach CMS. This may or may not be implemented, but my concern was gladly heard - as such, the Reach customer service has been a very positive experience for myself.

Vantagens:

Features available enable us to compete with most of our competition and surpass others. Which in our case, allows us to offer our clients state-of-the-art service.

Desvantagens:

Due to this being a web-based system, certain clunky response times for content updates, caching concerns, CSS consistency errors, etc - all account for a demerit in consumer value. Most of which can be addressed with future front-end updates to the Reach software. Largest concern from a front-end development standpoint would be major inconsistencies in responsive view (mobile, tablet). There should be no limitations between devices. Granted, although many of these appear concerning, the web-based route allows for flexible updates on a diverse set of systems, web-based integrations for RSS Feeds/Social Content, and many other valuable features which would hold its weight in limitations if Reach were a standalone application.

Sean
IT Sectional Manager, Video and Events, EUA
Semicondutores, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Reach Media platform is great and easy to use

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Our experience with Reach has been great. They have good support and the players just work. The content managers love the playlist management and how simple it is to use.

Vantagens:

We liked the simplicity of web portal, the playlist management and the remote management of our devices. Their support is also very good.

Desvantagens:

Once in a while we need to reinstall the application on some devices.

Avaliador Verificado

Great for First Impressions

3,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

This platform allows us to showcase our offerings. We use it to show our videos of our programs in the lobby area. We also use to inform our constituents our schedule and offerings. It helps us to be more green as we do not need to print out as many flyers. We have also increased the number of current participants that may not know other offerings we have and now

Desvantagens:

We are not able to connect it to our current software. We have to manually create the feeds through the REACH Program. It would be easier if it was able to work together.

Alison
Communications Coordinator, Canadá
Administração pública, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Reach's ease and convenience has allowed us to step up our marketing and promotion efforts.

4,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

I love the ability to create our own custom graphics and add them to our Reach screens. The screens look so professional and consistent throughout our buildings. We have six facilities with screens, and I like being able to manage them all from one place. We've been able to step up the promotion of our products and services while saving time and money.

Desvantagens:

So far, it's been a great experience. I don't have anything to add here.

Christine
Assistant to the Director, EUA
Educação superior, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Communicate Like a Pro

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: From the start I knew I was dealing with a professional company. The training was very helpful and the fact that we can onboard any other person, at any other time, for free, is great. I was able to utilize the software right away and didn't really need a lot of support. When I've had questions or need help, the response is very quick. I love the quality of what we have chosen and have had others remark about how they love the displays. I'm glad that I did my homework and chose a winner.

Vantagens:

I love that it is easy to use and very intuitive. I didn't want to have to buy special hardware or be a tech genius to operate it. I need plug and play and that is what I have. The other thing that I like about Reach is that when I have questions, I get excellent support.

Desvantagens:

I like the designing content features the least because they are not as user friendly or intuitive as other design software out there. Although, having said that, once you spend the time and get used to the nuances, you can create some very nice content.

Richard
IT Manager, Canadá
Publicidade e marketing, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Large Scale Migration of 300 Screens

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We had a huge problem. Find a new Content platform for our 300 screens. Find a platform that could handle scheduling. We had outgrown our in-house solution which was lacking in a multitude of features that we found on Reach. The support has always been 100% friendly and helpful, and Reach is always responsive to our needs.

Vantagens:

Without Question, Reach has the best and most flexible scheduling solution I have seen. We like to present relevant and live information on our screens as a complement to our advertiser's content. What better or more pertinent content than a Schedule. Many of our clients are Arenas, and scheduling is thus an essential requirement. When we were looking to migrate, we thought we could never find a suitable scheduling platform until we found Reach. Of course, we do more than schedule, but that is what I like most.

Desvantagens:

There is not a lot to dislike. I can see improvements with the online calendar by adding more features, and I know those are on the way.

Deborah
service rep, EUA
Gestão da educação, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

REACH makes my job easier!

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: I am so HAPPY to be using this product, I use it everyday. It's a joy to use.

Vantagens:

I like the fact that you could demo the product before purchasing, it's user friendly, you can schedule training, I love the layout of the product. Response when you need help is available and timely. There's just so much I love about this product!

Desvantagens:

In the filter status I like to be able to see what I have scheduled because sometimes I'm asking myself did I schedule something. I schedule my events at least 2 weeks in advance.

Ted
National Operational Performance Manager., EUA
Varejistas, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Reach Media displays in Matrix Distribution Centers

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Our experience has been great, the our team in multiple facilites has appreciated the ability that Reach Media has provided to present time sensitive and important information.

Vantagens:

The application was easy to setup for multiple devices that are located across our national network of distribution centers.

Desvantagens:

It would be nice to have more built in applications for showing previous days results for sports teams.

Director of Employee Development and Administration, EUA
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use content display system

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: REACH has been good to work with in implementing and supporting the product.

Vantagens:

REACH offers a number of different player options. We've used the built-in support for Amazon FireStick devices to serve as players.

Desvantagens:

No complaints with the REACH Media system.

Kathy
Marketing Assistant, EUA
Instalações e serviços de lazer, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Very satisfied with REACH TV

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: My overall experience with REACH is great! The customer service is very helpful and answers my questions right away and also follows up after a problem is resolved. The ease of uploading our flyers has saved a lot of time. The REACH program is very user friendly. I have been able to navigate the program without problems.

Vantagens:

I like the ease of uploading our flyer images (already designed) for each of our programs at the Bartlett Park District and not having to recreate the messages. I also like the preview feature on the desktop without having to be in front of the actual screen. Also, I like that I can change the order of our messages under the change order tab. And lastly, adding videos are as easy to upload as images.

Desvantagens:

I am not sure if this problem is on our end (internet connection- I have contacted our IT staff and they cannot detect a problem), but under Dashboard - the Network health is offline. When viewing the screen in the lobby, my recently uploaded announcements are running correctly. So I am not sure why it would say it was off line? Also, sometimes when uploading a jpg, Reach will skew the jpg. The image won't fit the total space. I can enlarge the image (by pulling out the corners), but I cannot stretch the image horizontal because the proportions are constrained (skewed). This doesn't happen often (maybe twice a month) but when it does I have to snag (program) my jpg and save it again. So I am not sure if something happens to that file when saving it to a jpg or if something happens to the file when it is uploaded to REACH?

Jereme
Tech Coordinator, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

I had originally gone with a different digital signage company, but went with REACH and love it.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Better communication about what our students are currently working on in the building. We put everything on the signs from band concerts, quilting projects, sporting events, parent teacher conferences, lunch menus. Anything that goes on, we put it onto the signs so that when community members and family members are in the building they can get a pretty accurate and recent picture about what's going on at our school.

Vantagens:

It looks very professional and matches our schools colors and logos perfectly. The social media tie ins are also very nice. The YouTube plugin feature is also so simple it's almost idiot proof. I also love that the entire area can be customized to your liking. The Alert system is also very cool for snow days and delays. The parents really like that one. I also like being able to upload PDF files straight to the signs. We get a lot of clothing order forms that are in PDF, so I just toss those up on the signs and we're good to go.

Desvantagens:

The scheduling part is a little bit difficult to work with. We have Rschools and it seems to pull a little bit odd, but that may just be me needing to reach out to Customer support representative a little more. It's easy to get it synced up, but it shows (Home) after every event. Not sure why that is. Another thing I've found a little odd is that it is sometimes hard to troubleshoot what is on the screen and what you are seeing when you do a preview. For example, if our FB is not working correctly the display will show all black but the preview will still show the content properly.

Valerie
Marketing & Communications Manager, EUA
Imóveis comerciais, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

REACH Software takes our brand to the next level

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: From the initial conversations and demonstrations on how the software works, to designing a layout and implementation of our devices, the experience has been top-notch. My questions have always been addressed, and you can tell the responses are sincere. The follow up and updates are appreciated and relevant to my company's needs. We are so happy with the software, we're in discussions on how to use additional devices for future projects now too. The REACH team is so great to work with - you won't be disappointed!

Vantagens:

I was involved with selecting this software, implementing it in our buildings and updating the content regularly. There are many things I like about this software: it is customized to fit our needs, tech support is not only helpful, but they're quick to respond and actually provide a resolution, and the product performs exactly how I hoped it would. Not to mention, it is extremely user friendly! The quality and performance of this product was important to us, and it definitely shows. We've received many compliments on it and we're considering adding more in additional locations. This software not only offers a great communication tool for our company, it helps to elevate our brand. We couldn't be happier with the software.

Desvantagens:

I honestly cannot think of any negatives - we're very happy with this software.

Jordan
Front Desk Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Wonderful Product! Can't imagine using anything different!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, my experience with REACH has been nothing short of amazing! They are a company who truly cares about making the experience easiest for their users and works hard on building customer relationships.

Vantagens:

The most impactful feature of this program is how easy it is to not only use with our computer system, but how easy the implementation process was as well. The customer support for REACH is extremely helpful and efficient! They were able to answer any questions we had quickly and helped resolve any problems we had in a time efficient manner. As the one who updates information to the TV screen, I really appreciate that you are able to do batch uploads. This feature alone saves so much time for those of us who have a ton of other items on their agenda!

Desvantagens:

I have not found anything yet that I do not like about this software.

Miki
Recreation Superintendent, EUA
Instalações e serviços de lazer, 11 - 50 funcionários

Marketing Rule of Seven

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It's seldom down, but when it is, tech support is quick to answer the call. The video quality is good.

Vantagens:

I like that users of our facility are being marketed to unbeknownst to them and the more hits, the better (Marketing Rule of Seven). Whether they are a parent waiting for a child to get out of skate lessons, hanging out on the front entry to catch some air, or waiting in the concession line at intermission, it reaches out to the patron where they are without requiring them to actively search, and may just intrigue someone to check an activity out.

Desvantagens:

It's difficult to delete a text box once created and sometimes it doesn't project like it previews.

MARY
Food Service Director, EUA

REACH APP Helps Reach Kids

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I love using it to spread the word...whether it be sports events, meals being served or wishing kids a happy holiday or vacation throughout the school year! It's an easy way to let our community know what's happening in real time. I really also like all of the stock slides I can use. They are always timely!!

Vantagens:

I am a Food Service Director. I take pictures of the food that is being prepared in our kitchens, upload them to the app and add some text. It's that easy. I also coach and use the app to make slides for the teams, letting them know about practice and letting the rest of the school community know about the outcome of our games. Ease of use would be what I like the most. I also like being able to choose what monitors to display slides on. And also choose the duration for how long it would run.

Desvantagens:

What I like the least is that I can not go back to the exact color that I chose for text if I venture off black or white. And sometimes its hard to adjust the size of the text box without moving the picture behind it.

Operations Supervisor, EUA
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 10 000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A great method to communicate important information

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I have been very pleased with how easy it is to access the software and make changes on the fly. With minimal IT support, I can submit an update via the web-link and instant changes occur. Removing the need for approvals or IT involvement.

Vantagens:

At our sites, we use the software on strategically placed TV's. The break rooms, front office, throughout the facility to communicate upcoming events for the associates, greetings to vistors, safety metrics of the site, weather updates and general information to share with the team.

Desvantagens:

I am an advanced PC user, and have been exposed to a lot of different software suites and I was able to navigate the reach software with some minimal time spent on the videos supplied. However for a less experienced user it can be a bit difficult on that learning curve.

Genesis
Office Assistant, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 51 - 200 funcionários

REACH system for the City of Bell

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: My overall experience with REACH has been great. The service that I have been receiving to make the changes that we need have been helpful and patient.

Vantagens:

Very easy to use! We are able to make any changes needed as we advance in our programs, events, announcements etc. We can upload and remove any images or programs and mess around with REACH when needed. It is reliable to use at our City parks for our patrons to see it is a catalog but on TV for everyone to see what the city has to offer.

Desvantagens:

As of now we have not had any issues with the software or service. I have been working closely with Dean Running in updating our REACH system for the City of Bell, with a new logo we need new changes with colors, backgrounds, announcements. We will be in process of creating something new.

Paul
High School Principal, Canadá
Gestão da educação, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Central Algoma Secondary School

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We have found Reach to be a very useful and effective tool in communicating with our student body and staff. It is easy to use and provides a choice of stock images or the capacity to personalize your communications in a variety of different ways. We use it daily.

Vantagens:

We like the functionality of the product and find it very easy to use. We are able to upload media products from different sources and present them as needed on Reach. We use it daily to support school communication and it only takes a few minutes from each day to update in part because there is a very good supply of stock images which are regularly updated as well as our own media files.

Desvantagens:

We would like to see the software compatible with a wider range of file formats.

Evan
Community Center Specialist, EUA
Instalações e serviços de lazer, 201 - 500 funcionários

The Best Mobile App

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Amazing customer service! Always quick to resolve any issues. Very helpful offering advice on how we can best utilize the software the custom features with it.

Vantagens:

REACH is very easy to use and edit. We use their announcement and signage program, and also their mobile app. The mobile app has been a tremendous help for our organization and helps us connect with our customers very easily. We have over 7,000 mobile app users, and we continue to grow with users. All that use it, tell us how much they love it.

Desvantagens:

The also issue we have is that on occasion the announcement/signage program loses its connection and needs to be reset. Other than that, we don't have many issues with the product at all.

Bill
Recreation Coordinator, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51 - 200 funcionários

A Great Way to REACH Your Audience

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We have participants who come in specifically for one class to our building, and may not know what else is going on that we have to offer. REACH gives us an opportunity to very easily advertise to our customer base with a visual display that we were able to tweak to show exactly what information we want, when we want it.

Vantagens:

The software is easy to use and very user friendly. Having had the software for a few years now, I'm always impressed by each new feature added, and the ease it takes to learn how to best implement it.

Desvantagens:

Tweaking a display just the way I want it is slightly harder to do than it was with a previous design, but the more I get used to the software, the easier it becomes.

Debbie
Marketing/Communications Director, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51 - 200 funcionários

An excellent communications tool

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Reach allows us to communicate with members as they check into our facility, and also effectively communicates with guests. Our community sponsors are pleased because their businesses are highlighted directly on the TV thanks to the REACH software. It is an excellent product and our members have only given positive feedback.

Vantagens:

As an administrator, REACH software allows me to update remotely, which is most convenient. I like that I can load photos and video links. I also really appreciate the end date so I don't have to manually remove outdated slides.

Desvantagens:

While the text editor is not my favorite, it is easy enough once you get used to it. Sometimes it freezes, but not often. A simple re-boot takes care of that.

Bobby
IT Director, EUA
Administração pública, 51 - 200 funcionários

GREAT Digital Display!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We needed to replace some old pin-push bulletin boards. REACH offered the most cost-effective solution that gave us really nice displays for the public who visit us daily.

Vantagens:

Ease of Use: The REACH team gave us a tutorial before using this system and we found it very easy to learn and use daily. It's very easy to update our announcements and daily schedule. Template: REACH set up a really nice template that fit our needs perfectly!

Desvantagens:

We had some issues with the device freezing up initially but after some updates (via REACH support) it has been running problem-free.

Robert
Board President, EUA
Imobiliárias, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Simple solution for property management and condo boards

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The team at reach is by far one of the best in the business. I feel like I am their only client. They are so responsive and easy to work with!

Vantagens:

We really love that we were able to make our boards in the building digital with this software at a cost that was not a huge increase to the condo. The ease of use of the software and that it is online allowed our board to manage what was on the board and to make sure it was appealing to owners and residents.

Desvantagens:

I wish there where easy template layouts that we could use and that you offered backgrounds for these templates.

Kevin
AGPA, EUA
Administração pública, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Reach is very accommodating and helpful. Their CMS is extremely user friendly!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Being able to quickly communicate to staff or members throughout the state. Staff being informed of local events also helps improve employee engagement.

Vantagens:

CMS GUI is very intuitive for the most part. Love the dashboard and being able to quickly view status of all players, both in our HQ and throughout the state. Their software is reliable and consistent. Support staff is very helpful.

Desvantagens:

If I have to think of things that I don't like about the software, it would only be a chance to improve the consistency of weather feeds, although your software is probably pulling from a third-party so this doesn't reflect much on REACH. The only thing I can think to improve their product would be to implement the App for content management. I have downloaded it, however it appears it is still in production.