15 anos a ajudar empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Adobe Learning Manager

Sobre Adobe Learning Manager

Treine funcionários, parceiros e clientes de maneira eficaz com um sistema de gestão de aprendizado de última geração que oferece uma experiência de aprendizado elevada.

Saiba mais sobre o Adobe Learning Manager

Vantagens:

Great at authoring software/system courses. Price is on par with other softwares that offer similar features.

Desvantagens:

The inability to create quiz content within Prime itself is the only feature that I think it is really lacking.

Notas do Adobe Learning Manager

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Adobe Learning Manager tem uma classificação geral de 4,3 em 5 estrelas com base em 671 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Adobe Learning Manager antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (671)

Marco
Analista de Marketing, Brasil
Publicidade e marketing, 2 - 10 funcionários

Software muito bom

Vantagens:

Praticidade, operacionalidade e fácil aprendizado. Um software que chega para ajudar os designers, animadores, etc

Desvantagens:

Muitas opções sem necessidade, Acho que devem colocar uma integração maior com os softwares da adobe.

Rodrigo
Designer Multimidia, Brasil
E-Learning, 51 - 200 funcionários

Ferramenta excelente

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Apesar de tudo, foi otimo utilizar o programa. Pude fazer muito interativos interessantes.

Vantagens:

Forma facil e simples de fazer aulas interativas

Desvantagens:

Design do programa meio desatualizado, com cara de programa velho;

Francis
Francis
cito, Quénia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Captivate as a tool for LMS

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Still a newbie will know more as i interact. However the features are what drew us to this software

Vantagens:

presentation development and deployment as well as integration to adobeconnect

Desvantagens:

Instal was a handful and took very long.

Christian
News Editor/Journalist, Dinamarca
Imprensa, 11 - 50 funcionários

Adobe Learning Manager Review: Unrivaled E-Learning Platform

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: After using Adobe Learning Manager, I can confidently say that it is the best e-learning platform on the market. It offers an incredibly user-friendly interface, a wealth of features and customization options, a content library and analytics tools. I highly recommend this platform to anyone looking to create and manage online courses.

Vantagens:

Adobe Learning Manager is an incredibly user-friendly, comprehensive e-learning platform that makes it easy to create and manage high-quality online courses. The intuitive interface makes it easy to navigate, and the platform offers a wide array of features and customization options. The content library and analytics tools give you deep insights into how your learners are interacting with content, allowing you to adjust and optimize your courses to maximize effectiveness.

Desvantagens:

Visio is an outdated software and lacks many of the features available in modern e-learning platforms. Its user interface is outdated and not intuitive and the lack of customization options make it difficult to create courses that meet the needs of learners. Additionally, there is no content library or analytics tools to provide insights into how learners interact with content.

Arreybesong
Designer, Camarões
Animação, 201 - 500 funcionários

Adobe review

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

For the adobe they makes in the high picture design

Desvantagens:

They is nothing wrong that I can say about the adobe

Hannah
Creative Strategist, EUA
Serviços meio ambientais, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Captivate - the reason we don't have a training department anymore. Endlessly buggy w/ rude support.

2,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We no longer have a training division, because of Adobe Captivate & Adobe Captivate Prime. If you don't have an enterprise license, their support team has no interest in helping you. It takes a huge amount of evidence to convince the support team that your bug or complaint is valid, they insist on blaming you or the user. Everytime one bug was solved, another one appeared. When we realized that Captivate was more embarrassing than helpful, we had to close our training division. We didn't have the financial or time resources to re-build all of our training module on a new platform. While we used Captivate, it caused so many of our students to be angry at us. We had to give many refunds. Most importantly, it damaged our reputation.

Vantagens:

The most basic level functionality is pretty simple to understand.

Desvantagens:

We built our entire curriculum on Adobe Captivate (100s of files). When we used Moodle as our LMS, we often had problems. For example, the user needing to enable pop-ups and unsafe scripts, the files freezing, and a student watching the entire lesson and then not having it register as completed. We assumed that Moodle was the problem. So, we moved our courses to Adobe Captivate Prime (which required considerable time and effort). To our dismay, the problems did not improve. If anything, they got worse. There are many things I could talk about, but the worst was the support. They were so unwilling to admit fault. A specific example of this is when they had a bug with the radio buttons in Captivate quizzes. The first several times I tried to contact support about the problem, they blamed the problem on the users. Only after I'd sent them several user complaints, screenshots, and videos did they start to listen. Even then, it took me being very assertive to get them to admit that the problem was on their end (& would take months to fix). Other issues: I couldn't manually mark buggy lessons as complete for students. Students had to enable "unsafe scripts." Many problems were unrepeatable - a students would send me a screenshot of a problem. I'd wouldn't be able to re-create. They they'd try again later and it would work. Because all of our lessons were built in Captivate & even Adobe's solution couldn't play them, we closed our training department.

Jarrick
Artist, EUA
Entretenimento, 2 - 10 funcionários

Adobe learning manager

5,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

It is easy to follow the simple steps on how to use the program with no problems.

Desvantagens:

It takes a while to load the pages but after the pause it's straightforward to business

Tony
Director, GB
E-Learning, Profissional autônomo

Captivate Prime - getting better

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It has been good for setting up the programme - but I cannot really fully commercialise the programme until document security is better. It is easy to use, a good interface for learners. It has been a good experience but a little way to go yet in some parts of the application.

Vantagens:

The product is evolving and starting to become a lot easier to use - a simple PDF manual would also help to bring new administrators on. It does the job well and the licencing is flexible. It is so much improved from around 18 months ago. I have found the product easier to manage and the addition of some simple features like deletion of modules has made content easier to catalogue and manage.

Desvantagens:

The product still has not adopted to meet commercial training provider needs, there is no paywall for example. There are also some simple things that commercial training providers need - after much discussion with ADOBE ACROBAT PRO DC teams, the pdf security (no printing or copy/pasting settings) are undone by PRIME when content is loaded (users can simply highlight, copy and paste content). This means a student or anyone accessing the programme can easily copy/paste content. This simply creates the capacity for IP loss. Its a small change I suspect - but critical in protecting IP for commercial providers. In the end I have had to use a workaround with MP4s. Support on the PRIME side was contradictory - despite ACROBAT testing the feature.

Cassie
HR-Training and Development Specialist, EUA
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 201 - 500 funcionários

RAE Corp - Captivate Prime Review

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It has been good. I wouldn't say great. The customer support is good, very responsive and friendly but often they don't have a solution or explanation for what I need help with. The product is good. It's user friendly but sometimes it can be glitchy and doesn't seem to accommodate every thing that we need it to do in a manufacturing facility.

Vantagens:

I like the new social aspects, developing content and always having fresh content is a huge tasks and I have a very small team so I can see how that will be extremely helpful especially for professional positions. It is very easy to use, I demo's several learning management systems before deciding and this one seemed most practical and affordable. My rep is great and very responsive.

Desvantagens:

The reports. It does an okay job of reporting what activities have taken place, but there is still a lot of information that we need that we cannot easily get. We have to do a lot of manipulating in excel to get the info we need. Examples: who can who has logged in but it doesn't tell you who hasn't logged in. You cannot export a report from the content library to easily see what all content exists in the system. Admins don't get notified or have a central place to review what is happening in the social aspect of the system or course discussion boards so it is very hard to control and make sure people don't post anything that would be considered unprofessional or misleading. We need our employees to engage in and track their hands on training but they work in a manufacturing setting, they aren't at computers all day, they don't have access, and most don't know how, to upload a document to confirm they completed an activity module. Because many of our employees don't have computer access on the shop floor they also don't have work email accounts so it would be extremely helpful for them to receive push notifications via text messaging, I know that currently exists for billing and password recovery I don't understand why it isn't possible for enrollment notifications. Supervisors cannot communicate or do evaluations with their employees through the system. I know several LMS systems we demo'd did include that, I was suprised that Adobe didn't have something like that.

Mitchell
Mitchell
Retail Training Manager, Canadá
Varejistas, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Solid LMS that's in the process of improving.

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The software meets our needs, and hosts all content we need. It takes a lot of learning to grasp the system, and you will be doing most of the learning on your own. Certainly a competitive service. Definitely worth your consideration.

Vantagens:

This software has all the features that you may be looking for in an LMS. It has some CRM features, can host all standard e-learning file types, has a social learning function, and allows for a solid user experience.

Desvantagens:

I didn't like how there is no method to execute all functions on the LMS without swapping between user profiles. Admin has certain permissions, as does the author and learner roles. It's your responsibility to learn which profile type does what. Additionally, the customer service is quite slow. If you're looking for quick support on the service, you'd be better off troubleshooting on your own. I rarely get an appointment with my CapPrime rep within the same week I request it. Finally, the system is inexpensive, but requires a big upfront cost. They currently only offer a 3-year commitment plan to the service. If I would've known about the speed of customer service I would've reconsidered our choice.

Kim
Training Manager, EUA
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Struggling Novice

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great to work with, however, when items need to be escalated sometimes the issue is with Captivate and not Prime or somewhere in the upload. It would be very helpful to have someone who understands both software. Also, the people at the help desk are nice, but I lack confidence in their knowledge. There have been a couple of occasions where they think something can be done, but when testing it, realize it cannot be done. If this is my escalation point, I feel they should be experts. Something as simple as the non-optional playbar should be common knowledge with an expert.

Vantagens:

Ease of updating courses. I appreciate the sandbox so that I can test and learn. The ability to add branding. Preview as learner.

Desvantagens:

Toggling between Author and Administrator when uploading a course and assigning learners. Non-optional playbar. Deciding on how many points are needed to complete a skill. When the system is new it is an unknown number. Some modules within a course receive a checkmark when complete, but some show complete, but a checkmark is not displayed. This is confusing for the learner. Set incidents for completion based on when the course was pushed. For example, if a course is pushed automatically and should be completed within 2 weeks. It appears that the software will all set an actual date due.

Naila
Instructor and Learning Consultant, Canadá
Gestão da educação, 2 - 10 funcionários

Adobe Captivate Prime Review from Naila

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I enjoy using and developing learning programs on Adobe Captivate.

Vantagens:

I was very thrilled to see that -Publish in various devices - tablets, mobile phones, desktop. - Publish projects on devices that support HTML5 which are iPad and iPhone. - 360 degree learning experience feature - VR images integration and augmented learning. - Customizable overlay such as blurbs, audio content and quizes - 2D and 3D view options - SCORM compliant helps - it gives completion status, scoring and quiz results. -

Desvantagens:

Concern: Adobe Flash wis going to discontinue in December 2020. So we don't know what changes will be required to add in Adobe Captivate Prime after Adobe Flash is gone.

Consultoria de gestão, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

IN Seach of tommorrows learning and development software - The Future Self Learning Workforce

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The overall experience was really good. I tried to see whether a project program could be written to onboard the technology within a company or clients organisation Mainly step by step guidance and some ideas on adoption to ensure the program will be integrated within an organisation. Especially the current new employees joining companies who are used to contributions on digital platforms. Becomming subject matter experts in fields of their profession. I received a small content edittor which was easy to use and could create rapid content. It was easy to use. If the employee workforce will have the tools available to create content easily and have a system available it could support many areas of business. From product development and all the training content it might require. I hope this trend will coninue and see a system LMS as key within organisations investing in Onboarding , Allow Emplyees be well informed. But also more formal as in complaince and mandatory training requiremnts. Espessially now the governemnt has strickly created legislation for ocmpanies to provide learning and development to ensure future growth and organisations need to invest in development of their employees. No by default get expertiese outside your company first train or ensure you r current employees are enabled with LMS. Dimissial without a training or proven development program will not be tollerated by govenrment.

Vantagens:

There are a lot of functionality I came across which supprised or liked during my short journey in Trial. From the challenges, Badges and points scorings to the social learning and the numerous integrations with content providers to have an uptodate curriculum. Also the features to create content for company employees to allow for a companies Mission Vision and core values being regularly distributed and compliance or code of conduct during onboaridng of new employees seemed easy to use and administer.

Desvantagens:

I had a excel file with dummy users - fake employees which I tried to upload. This was not such a success and the infomation available during this process was limited. e.g. error messages where limited and the descriptions on how to create and upload where not that extensive. Overal not a big issue but tricky to get right. For prodution I read there is various integrations options so this was one time.

Emily
Travel Agent, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Best Editing Software for Businesses

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It's a trusted label. The marketing is perfect and helped me choose the right tool to use that will help save time money and effort.

Vantagens:

I really enjoyed the ease of use. The software has minimal bloat or ads so its really easy to know exactly what to do or to help prevent people from making mistakes or getting lost in the beginning of a process. I've has several customers I ended up recommending this software to because they need to work on certain documents. Sometimes they dont have access to a printer or scanner so I can get their documents back right away.

Desvantagens:

I dislike that it doesn't come with more instruction. It does have a learning curve but it's not too hard to figure out. I would like to see more webinars on the website instructing businesses and users on the best way to use the software.

Sascha
Executive Director, Alemanha
Gestão da educação, 10 000+ funcionários

Its simple and it works

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: One of the best features of using captivate prime, is that you can get going with a fully fletched LMS within 24 hours - fully branded and organised! ...and the pricing model is fair compared to common competition.

Vantagens:

Captivate Prime is an out-of-the-box LMS. It has all standard features needed for an effective and fun learning environment including gamification elements such as leaders boards, badges and general points. The interface is both, intuitive for the user and the administrator and can easily be customized to your personal preferences and access rights. The hosting of content is open to all types of SCORM compliant content, but also simple text files, graphics and videos. The structuring of programs can be done according to a single file system as well as clustered items in a program structure. One of the key performance tools is the mobile app provided. The app gives you the full spectrum of the desktop version, including an offline capability.

Desvantagens:

If you purchase this LMS via a volume license program (rather then buying a few licenses with credit card online), then it is recommended to find a local ADOBE certified dealer. The customer service team in (I believe ) India, is friendly, but very slow in the response and it takes several attempts to get things done. Therefore, using a local certified dealer and letting them deal with the headquarter, does not necessarily speed things up, but it does save you a lot of time.

Nohemi
Nohemi
Instructional Designer, México
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo

Captivate Prime LMS

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: You can host certifications internally or by a third party. For internal, you need to define the courses that a learner has to complete to achieve completion status and the period the certification validity. All learning activities (assessments, skill level attainment and learning status) are automatically tracked, and managers can generate reports or subscribe to get them automatically in their e-mails and receive notifications for participants’ learning activities (certifications, enrollments, unmet deadlines, etc). This tool also helps engage learners thanks to these tools:
• A dashboard to get a glance of their courses, overdue or deadlines, recommended learning, calendar and achievements.
• Learners can see valuable skills for their position and find courses that help master those skills.
• Gamification for rewarding desired behaviors. Earn and compare points with their colleagues based on rules that managers set. There are Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum levels and badges for students upon completing a course.
This LMS also allows authors to create a course / learning program to drive a larger training goal that would span across individual courses. Also, you automatically assign courses or programs on the occurrence of certain events (promotion, relocation). Moreover, you can create catalogs with access to a customized set of learning material. Job aids can also be added for learners to access without having to enroll for any specific learning object

Vantagens:

This platform is really interesting for learning managers. It has many features that allow an effective learner administration and different ways to manage users (external or internal). You can add users by uploading from a spreadsheet, create groups of learners based on location or business unit, use self enrollment or automate the adding new users. It also supports interactive content like Scorm, AICC, Tincan and regular content like Videos, Pdfs, PPTs, word and excel files.

Desvantagens:

The tools to create courses are very basic so it is recommended to create courses using other tools like Captivate and upload the content. You can also add activities and tests, but they also have to be created using another tool because it only allows you to add an external URL for learners to refer to, or have students submit files.

Cedric
Cedric
Senior Pastor, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, Profissional autônomo

Captivate Still Works

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I have used this since 2006 when the military was first trying it out and it very stable in use.

Vantagens:

Easy to use and a great teaching tool. Always a great tool and easy to record lessons with it.

Desvantagens:

Affordability at times. I wish it was cheaper to purchase and also better discounts.

E-Learning, Profissional autônomo

A great LMS

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Adobe captivate is a robust and capable application that provides a ton of features and integration with other sources. When you first create an account, you have access to four different profiles, each providing you with a different set of features and tools. You can be an author, an administrator, a learner or an integration admin. This separation keeps things organized and less confusing. The UI is also very clean, intuitive and comfortable to navigate.
The learning experience is broken down to six different options: Job aid, learning programs, learning plans, certification, catalogs and courses. The courses are the most basic and include a list of all courses available. The learning program is for instances where a learner needs to learn a particular subject. A learning plan is designed for future learning in the event the learner has new developments requiring additional learning or training, like a promotion, the need to acquire a new skill and so on. The catalog is a comprehensive and organized place where all courses pertaining to a particular area of interest are grouped. The certification path is for gamification and for industries requiring it. Finally, the job aid option is accessible without the need to enroll in a course. The content can be documents or links to external content, but cannot be a learning module designed by an authoring tool.
The great thing about the Prime LMS is that it integrates with other learning platforms including Lynda and LinkedIn.

Vantagens:

1. Covers various methods of course delivery 2. Integrates with external content providers. 3. Makes it easier to define a skill and provide content covering it. 4. Provides the user/admin with several views in the same tab, eliminating the need to have to sign in on a different page to see the learner’s perspective 5. Great built in tutorials. 6. Many options to set up automatic emails upon the happening of an event, all organized by categories

Desvantagens:

1. The service is a bit expensive as it is based on the number of users and does not include a flat fee for a set number as provided by other services 2. Cannot use interactive content for job aids

WandaJean
WandaJean
Digital Learning Evangelist, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 10 000+ funcionários

Best in Class

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: My team employed ACP to support a sales team. This team was frustrated with how cumbersome it was to load training onto the existing LMS and learners needed a better/mobile experience. We achieved BOTH with ACP. There's no turning back now.

Vantagens:

The software is absolutely up-to-date. Learners have mentioned that the learner-centric interface and functionality are what they appreciate the most about this system. It's easy to interact with the content in the mobile app as well. They are motivated by the gamification options and by each other. Customer support is relatively fast and very personable.

Desvantagens:

Our Admin team setup mock courses and learning programs for testing purposes only. We went back in to clean out those test files, but the system would not allow us to delete them. We have to live with these test files in the archive. Not a showstopper, but it's silly to not be able to delete them. Also, there are some cases where the L&D team wants managers to review/grade their own employees easily. This was not an automatic option in the system.

Vikas
Senior Sales Consultant, Índia
Automação industrial, 51 - 200 funcionários

Great learning management tool

5,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

The best thing that I like about Captivate Prime is that it has got webcam feature which lets you connect with your learners effectively. Even if you don't know much about technology or you are new to it, you can still do wonders with the capabilites of Captivate Prime. You can add your voice to your presentations really easily and create impressive learning modules on Captivate.

Desvantagens:

Captivate Prime has been there in the market for long and it has evolved a lot. So, there is nothing that I don't like about Capitvate Prime. It will be really great if they can lower the price a bit.

Jordanne
Jordanne
Manager of Family and Community Engagement, EUA
Gestão da educação, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great LMS software for people new to e-learning

4,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

It is incredibly easy to use, but has a lot of features who want to do more advance things with their e-learning. I really like that you can set up soft skill and compliance trainings within the environment with relative ease. If you are new to elearning and simply want to put videos or presentations online and track people's use then it is very easy and fast to do. However if you want to create incredibly immersive and intuitive learning for your team then you can also do that with a little bit of practice and experience.

Desvantagens:

Even though this software is super easy to use on a basic level it does get difficult to do more advanced things on your own. Unfortunately customer service and training for this software is not super extensive. When I purchased the system I had a representative from Adobe who walked me through the basics and initial set up and that was great, but beyond that you will have to seek out more support on your own to do more advanced things such as learning how to integrate Prime into Salesforce. Some of the features can be confusing and, as I often find with Adobe, their customer service online (not talking to a rep but actually just looking for answers online) can be very confusing and not helpful.

Nathan
Project Manager, EUA
Serviços de informação, 51 - 200 funcionários

Lots of Functionality but Cumbersome and Not Intuitive

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Lots of potential - but not easy to learn/use/manage

Vantagens:

Has many features, many more than I'm sure I am aware of. The system looks really clean. Like being able to switch between types of roles easily.

Desvantagens:

It's been a huge struggle trying to get everything working properly. The catalog and recommended learning areas almost never show what I expect, adding filters in the catalog sometimes works and sometimes seems to do nothing. Revisiting the same page seems to have different results in terms of what courses/learning programs/filters appear. I've not yet found a good way to efficiently manage all of the courses, content, etc. from a high level. A course report doesn't seem to exist that shows me all courses, if they are active/deactivated, if they're assigned a learning program, etc. This would help a lot to find courses that are floating around and not assigned properly. The audit report is good, but doesn't give me a clear view into how things are setup today across all courses. We've sent several emails/tickets to Adobe contacts with no response back. The sales process was amazing and the technical resources doing the demo were extremely knowledgeable. The person who then helped us get implemented was very scripted and has since disappeared with no clear input on who we should contact with questions. Trying to just self learn it at this point, which has been frustrating.

Janice
Digital Learning Consultant, GB
Formação profissional e coaching, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

An LMS with lots of handy features especially for larger companies

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Very good for Tracking Excellent Multi Tenanting configuration possibilities for a business that is a GROUP of companies. The Branding by use of a theme is a good idea. Love the email templates and automation within the system, it is a very handy feature for tracking learning, very handy indeed! Especially, for larger companies. The use of setting up a programme and Learning Plans with certification levels and gamification in the form of badges. This is a superb way of delivering Apprenticeships for the Apprenticeship Providers also who work with Employers of large corporations. A very Commercially viable product that will work seamlessly with their website, love the URL that they can get with their own name first. Love the idea of booking Virtual class sessions and Lessons so that there is complete tracking and accountability built in. As a registered Adobe user, I like the fact that I can create assets within the Adobe Creative Suite and then use them within Adobe Captivate LMS. The quality is very high in Adobe so I recommend the integration of Adobe assets with this LMS.

Desvantagens:

Found the course more suitable to commercial application. It is important to have all your assets ready to start building the course and it would take some planning beforehand. This is not an LMS for lighthearted course development, and I do see this LMS as best suited to an ultra security conscious commercial environment that protects its assets like fort knox! For this reason alone, as a business, I would buy it.

Joe
President, EUA

The easiest, quickest LMS I've ever used

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

1. In less than two hours, I had set up Captivate Prime. I had no hassles or problems. 2. The menus and options are easy to understand and look modern. 3. Despite the ease of use, I can do just about anything I'd want an LMS to do with Prime. 4. I can set up user roles and permissions at six different levels, including Learner. 5. I can set up external users, those outside my organization, and send them all a link to let them set up their own login and password, saving me a lot of time and ensuring greater security. 6. Prime lets me set up sets of skills for learners to achieve and tie them to learning objectives. 7. I can upload courses, videos, PowerPoint, PDF files and more and they show nicely using Prime's Fluidic Player. 8. There's a free app to use Prime on mobile devices. 9. The Reports that Prime generates out of the box are very nice, and I can also create my own. 10. There are gamification and branding options too.

Desvantagens:

It would be nice if Adobe offered trials longer than 30 days for those who want to try out the product because it can take a while to really put it through its paces.

E-Learning, 10 000+ funcionários

Best tool for simulation

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Good experience while developing the modules of various types with non responsive settings good animation and pure HTML output. If else programming makes difficult action in to simpler.

Vantagens:

It is the best tool for simulation and responsive design for specific devices. I use it for development of e-learning modules

Desvantagens:

It has complicated programming as compared to other e-learning tool available in market