Avaliações do dualmon Remote Access

4.7/5
    4.8/5
    4.6/5

Sobre dualmon Remote Access

Uma solução segura baseada na Internet para acesso e suporte remoto sob demanda. Conecte-se em qualquer lugar, usuários e implantações ilimitados.

Saiba mais sobre o dualmon Remote Access

Exibindo 74

David H.
Coach
Software, 501-1000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/12/2018

"Dualmon makes it all so simple"

Vantagens: I access my computers as well as friends and family from all over the world. I get a bundle package that is economical per computer and allows me to group them based on the different groups I am helping.

Desvantagens: If they were going to improve it, I would like a way to stay connected for a set amount of time and a set amount of time since last activity.

• Avaliado em 20/12/2018
Jeff B.
Rede de computadores, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/07/2018

"Best I could find and for a very reasonable price."

Comentários: It is great remote software, i highly recommend it. I will continue to buy it as long as they don't skyrocket the price as some of the other remote software has done.

Vantagens: I have the unattended remote and the remote assistance. Both plans get used at least 10 time a day. We are a small 2 person company and this has saved us a lot of time from having to drive to customer locations for what is often a 20 minute fix. I evaluated at least 10 other similar products and this one was the one I chose, it had all the features I needed and was the most reasonably priced. I've had to contact tech support only one time so far, they already had a fix about to be released in next update, which they emailed to me immediately.
The remote assistance software completely removes itself from the client's computer when the session is done. Many of the other ones i looked at left itself the machine. Two even left a service installed and running. It also is easy to get installed by even "less than tech savvy" customers. Simply added a link to my website and have them click as needed. I can email to them also.

Desvantagens: Dual screen feature lets you toggle between the customer's dual screen, but does not show both their screens simultaneously. A small detail, I just forget to check the second screen and often times a window will open off screen.

Michael M.
Business Owner and IT Specialist
  • Avaliado em 20/12/2017

"Robust and Reliable, pity it is so laggy"

Comentários: it got me started in my IT MSP business, with affordable and reliable services, providing the majority of functions I need keeping my prices down for my customers.

Vantagens: Affordability: Pricing model is excellent
Simplicity: It doesn't try to do everything, but what functions it does have it does well
reliability: I have never experienced an outage or unavailability issues

Desvantagens: Web-based creates significant lag. even 2 computers in the same room on a 100/50 Mbit connection is very laggy. They need to establish client-client connections after authentication to improve the experience.
No Mobile support: im not supporting Mobile devices remotely yet, but all my customers have them..
File Transfer speeds: Transfering files is quite slow, probably due to the non client-Client connections.

• Avaliado em 20/12/2017
Brian C.
Rede de computadores, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/04/2017

"Pretty good, but slow and not a lot of documentation"

Comentários: The workflow once connected is very slow, but the connections are also very reliable. It's fast and easy to connect, but the actual speed of getting things done is much slower than say TeamViewer or LogMein. I would like to see more documentation and a more involved tech support presence.

Vantagens: Easy and fast connections

Desvantagens: Once connected, the connection is slow so there is always significant lag.

Gregory F.
Vice President
  • Avaliado em 19/12/2017

"A flexible, easy to use system for remote access and support"

Comentários: Permits me to remote administer and provide support of multiple PC's in multiple locations.

Vantagens: Web-based, so nothing to install. Client computers only require an install to allow for unattended access. For "quick" remote connection a simple "server" login through the web and a code sent to the remote PC is all that's required. It is an excellent value for the cost - I've used far more expensive systems that were not faster, simpler or more capable. It allows me to access the PC's of a remote staff with just a few clicks, allows them to see what I'm doing for training purposes, and very efficiently puts a remote PC under my direct control.

Desvantagens: For accessing PC's connected to multiple monitors, it requires manually toggling between the remote screens. It DOES allow access to all connected monitors, but sometimes the window you need is visible, but not in the panel you're viewing.

Jeff A.
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários

"DualMon review"

Comentários: able to work at several locations remotely with no problems

Vantagens: The price and ease of connecting to my computers

Desvantagens: I can not view multiple screen at once

Partner
Petróleo e energia, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/05/2019

"Great alternative to TeamViewer"

Comentários: We use it to control computers at unmanned sites.

Vantagens: Lots of bang for the buck. Easy to use.

Desvantagens: Sometimes there is a lag on the remote computer.

• Avaliado em 28/05/2019
Tonya B.
Lab Technician
  • Avaliado em 19/12/2017

"This is a very good remote software. I am able to connect to my home computer with very few issues."

Comentários: I am able to connect to my home computer and am able to transfer files back and forth as I edit or update them. This prevents me from having to do work twice and I am always on the clock.

Vantagens: Easy to connect and stays connected most of the time. When there is a glitch with my ISP, DualMon automatically tries to reconnect.

Desvantagens: There is not a remote print option and the remote sound is a little glitchy which could just be with the remote computer.

Bishop w. james T.
Senior Pastor
  • Avaliado em 29/12/2017

"Great Investment"

Comentários: The ability to continue to get work done even while I am out of the office.

Vantagens: I love the fact that I can access my office computer from home, especially since I live in an area where the weather can get rough.

Desvantagens: I do not like the fact that I have to keep my computers on in order to access them. If I accidentally shut my computer down before leaving the office, I am unable to access my files, which can be a headache.

• Avaliado em 29/12/2017
Mary M.
Technical Support Manager
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 19/12/2017

"Awesome product - Just what we were looking for."

Comentários: Have easy connections to all clients. They don't have to purchase some costly software - and neither do we. By putting our logo and colors on the site, it looks much more professional. We have different sites and will be adding those users and computers so we can connect to each other as well. I put in a request to be able to print a report of the sessions so I can do some analysis and their Customer Service department had them add it. I had what I needed in just a few days.

Vantagens: Easy set-up for most of our clients. Very little delay when connecting to a client machine. Customer Service is superior. Can't beat the price.

Desvantagens: It would be nice if the software did not uninstall every time after I end the session. Some of our clients have an issue with computer things that are not our software.

James C.
Director of Information Systems
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/12/2018

"Best remote access program on the market!"

Comentários: Being able to successfully manage my network and my servers by using Dualmon remote access software has been a lifesaver! I honestly would not be able make it without this software!

Vantagens: I absolutely love the ease of use of the Dualmon program! As Director of IT for the largest Methodist mission in the United States, it's imperative that I have an easy to use program to remotely access my organization's machines. I'm able to manage my servers and other PC's from anywhere with this software. I've tried other solutions, but Dualmon is BY FAR the best alternative that I've found!

Desvantagens: There is really nothing negative that I have to say about Dualmon!

• Avaliado em 30/12/2018
Rajpal A.
Serviços financeiros, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/12/2018

"A High-Quality, Low-Cost Solution to Remote Desktop Control"

Comentários: I have a small business (i.e., small budget!), but with ten desktops that I occasionally need remote access to and so the cost of other options is staggering. But with DualMon, all of my needs are met at a fraction of the cost! A superb value for the money!

Vantagens: What I like most about DualMon is it's low cost - while offering essentially the same functionality as the very high-priced alternatives!

Desvantagens: The only feature missing from DualMon is multiple window control.

Garrett D.
Dir Infrastructure
  • Avaliado em 05/01/2018

"Functional, Reliable, Cost-Effective remote connectivity solution"

Vantagens: We replaced VNC accross the board with this. The ability to create users and groups, and control access by login and then by asset password ensured that we could granularly provide and control remote access to our systems easily and with the confidence that we could dictate what users could access the software.

Desvantagens: Had some issues with the software running on non-admin accounts and it not being able to show not admin stuff (access screens, etc) but we worked that out.

Andre K.
Rede de computadores, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/12/2018

"Why dualmon?"

Comentários: Easy manage all servers and laptop users arround the world without using rdpclient software.

Vantagens: Value for less money
Solid
Exellent helpdesk
Easy to use
Secure
Also for apple platform

Desvantagens: In the beginning there was no apple platform.
Till i talked to them. Then they started sooner and i helped them with testing.

• Avaliado em 28/12/2018
Gina N.
VP HR & Operations
  • Avaliado em 05/01/2018

"Works great and very affordable. Every time I've had an issue it was resolved quickly"

Comentários: Ability to log in to my computer from any location at any time without being tied to an office.

Vantagens: Connection is easy and clear. Anytime I have contacted customer service, they were very quick to respond and resolve my issues -- which were usually computer related on our end.

Tara A.
Varejistas, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/04/2017

"BEST WE HAVE FOUND"

Comentários: We have tried Google Remote Desktop and Logmein, and this is the best we have found so far. I love being able to manage user access without uninstalling/reinstalling or signing out and in on a remote device; if that were convenient we wouldn't need this. I also appreciate that multiple users can be logged in simultaneously. Dualmon has been GREAT!

Vantagens: simultaneous user login, user management

Desvantagens: the fixed screen size of the popup window sometimes doesn't match the destination computer monitor dimensions

Resposta dos fornecedores

por dualmon em 12/04/2017

Thanks, Tara!

We're happy you're enjoying the service! We always appreciate user feedback, so thanks for your input on the window sizing - we'll look into that!

• Avaliado em 11/04/2017
Bill M.
IT Support
Imobiliárias, 13-50 funcionários

"Happy so far"

Comentários: We've been very happy with the change to dualmon. The ability to provide support to someone who doesn't already have the client (ie. employee laptops) is fast and easy. We have an Enterprise Account, and tried playing with the 'meeting' feature a little, but couldn't quite figure it out. Used a different product until we can learn it better.

Vantagens: It is very easy to use and priced just right. We are a small company, and couldn't afford the competitor. You are perfect.

Desvantagens: Would be nice to have an option to either lock the client application so end users can't disable/close it, or to have it hidden altogether.

Niels V.
ICT management
Gestão da educação, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/12/2018

"Excellent and affordable remote access application"

Comentários: When someone needs explanation on the computer or laptop I can show what needs to be done while talking on the phone. Also installs are made trough access remote.

Vantagens: Very easy to install on all laptops and computers in my company.
Remote accessability also on trough a phone.

Desvantagens: It needs some clicks to put every computer in the right group because some users are in different groups at te same time.

Consultório médico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/07/2018

"Useful Remote Access"

Comentários: I am able to access and work on all the PCs at our clinic from my home computer, saving me from numerous trips to the clinic site. Although a bit slow, it is still functional for a very wide range of activities that I perform on the remote PC. Good product at a good price.

Vantagens: The cost of Dualmon compared to other remote access software is great. Requiring a password each time a remove PC is accessed is a plus.

Desvantagens: The speed compared to other remote access software could be improved. There is a noticeable delay in keystrokes on the remote PC.

• Avaliado em 24/07/2018
John S.
IT manager
Construção, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/12/2017

"absolutely fantastic remote software "

Comentários: I can send an invitation to anyone and they can install the agent with ease and I get to handle there issue without putting stress on myself trying to explain steps to the user how to fix there issue.

Vantagens: This software Rocks!!! Some of my users are computer handicapped so having them install and run the software is a no-brainer and it make me happy that it is so simple.

• Avaliado em 27/12/2017
Mark C.
Internet, 2-10 funcionários

"Dualmon is awesome"

Comentários: Been using it for three years without incident

Vantagens: Ease of setup, especially when compared to setting up a vps

Desvantagens: Paying for it but absolutely don't mind since it's a great value

Stephen D.
Pharmacist
Indústria farmacêutica, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/05/2017

"Very user friendly. Never any problems"

Comentários: Im able to enter my business paperwork from home. Im able to pay bills on my home desktop if im away from my home or on vacation

Vantagens: Works anywhere. Simple to use. I use it from my destop at home to log into work and vice versa. Very user friendly

Desvantagens: wish there was an app for it on my iphone. When you use a browser on your phone to use Dualmon its a little tedious.

• Avaliado em 01/05/2017
Mindy S.
Maquinário, 2-10 funcionários

"Dualmon for work"

Comentários: I use the service to work on work computers from home. The service is very user friendly, the connect never fails and there is not a lag when moving about like I have experienced with other programs.

Vantagens: How quickly I can log in to the remote computer.

Desvantagens: I am not able to access the remote computer if it has gone into sleep mode.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por dualmon em 01/05/2017

Thank you, Mindy! By default the software should prevent your computer from going to sleep so connections can be made. If you'd like to reach out to our customer care team about this, we' he happy to get it straightened out for you.

William K.
Business owner
Automotivo, 2-10 funcionários

"Great program "

Comentários: I use it daily and I love it

Vantagens: The ease of access and the printing option

Desvantagens: None to talk about at this point ,I use it daily

Senior Pastor
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2-10 funcionários

"Convenient"

Comentários: I spend a lot of time in meetings and, oftentimes, I need to access a file that I did not bring or forgot to bring. This program has saved me a lot of time. Also, it keeps me from having to drive back to the office once I have left if I forget a file. I can simply access it from home.

Vantagens: I like the fact that I can access my computer without having to carry a portable hard drive around and do everything I need to do in the office without having to physically be in the office.

Desvantagens: If the computer I am accessing is turned off, then it does present a problem. Sometimes, the cleaning personnel will accidentally shut my computer off, which leaves me unable to access my computer.