Exactly what I was looking for

Jay H.
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: The user experience is great. It has a very clean and neat look. We were able to integrate all the functions I needed for my business. My employees found it very user friendly as well. We have tried so many, prior to this. Bitochon worked with me and my team to design it to fit our needs. The built in reporting and management console is great. I am able to run reports on pretty much every aspect of my business and keep on top of my employees with out calling them in every day. I am thrilled I have a piece of software like this.

Amazing Program - It has changed the way we do business.

Stan D.
VP of Sales
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: We purchased this program 12 months ago - and since then we have seen an increase in sales of 20%. IT allows us to manage our sales team more efficiently and it gives them valuable information with just the click of a button. They can now view territory, manage their customers, analyze their accounts with ease. If also prompts them who to call so they don't ever drop the ball on a customer. The best thing sales/account managing system that I've ever seen, it's not even close!

Finally a CRM that WORKS!

Chris F.
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: We provide Management Consulting for Small Businesses across the US and we often find our clients in need of a CRM system without the Cost and Complication of the Big Guys. Bitochon CRM is hands down a simple easy to use and flat fee solution that many of our clients currently enjoy - If you have a small or large sales team that represent many products and need to keep a good eye on their activity easily and affordable then this is hands down the way to go.

Solid Product with Great Support

Avaliado em 19/10/2015
Joe P.
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: We recently implemented this CRM for our business and I must say it's very simple and easy to use. The company has great support and they're very responsive when contacting them, they usually respond within a few minutes. The developers really understand our goals and what we are trying to achieve and they are able to customize the software to meet our needs. I highly recommend them especially if you are looking for custom solutions.

Great CRM

Avaliado em 19/10/2015
Michael C.
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: We needed a basic CRM to track customers and notes. But one main issue for us was we mainly use Outlook to interact with customers. The Outlook CRM addon allowed us to store all customer interactions in the CRM notes log which was perfect for us. Any outlook email that is sent or received from a customer in the CRM is logged. So, now we can simply go into their profile and truly see the whole history of a conversation.

Great CRM with excellent support!

Avaliado em 03/08/2016
Farzana R.
2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Probabilidade de recomendação:
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: This is a great CRM software, it had all the functionality we needed. Best of all they customized everything we requested. Their customer support is very quick and helpful.

Ease of use and the layout are what makes this software

Avaliado em 26/08/2015
Donald S.
Vice President
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: I have rolled out quite a few CRM's and this one caught my eye immediately! The format allows you to move rapidly from prospect to client. It has all the essential information needed and none of the useless extras most of which the others offer. The changes we needed were fast and effective with no issues as we were able to customize to our preferences.

great fit

Avaliado em 22/10/2015
Eli K.
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: We have been looking for a CRM and this was exactly what we were looking for. It is very easy to use and not hard on the eyes like some other CRM's. We have a lot of senior sales people and they were able to adapt very quickly to the visual appearance and ease of use.

best move

Avaliado em 18/10/2015
Raphael M.
president
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: We implemented this CRM and have found it extremely easy to use. We were also able to obtain some specific customs we needed for a reasonable cost. We've also noticed that email responses are almost immediate. Once in a while it may take an hour or two.

Great off the shelf and even better customized

Avaliado em 15/04/2016
Avromi O.
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: Simple, clean, intuitive, and easy to use. Super customizable for almost any application.

Excellent Product.

Steve D.
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: This product does it all. It makes the managerial job so much easier.