Avaliações do WellnessLiving

Filtrar por:

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre WellnessLiving

Online booking, resource scheduling, lead generation, and reporting solution for Fitness Studios.

Saiba mais sobre o WellnessLiving

Exibindo 252 avaliações

Ben L.
Ben L.
Co Owner
  • Avaliado em 08/12/2017

"What we love most of all is their eagerness to listen to our feedback and develop the features."

Vantagens: We were definitely nervous to make a switch from Mindbody. But after another rate hike on top of paying for three other services for perks, reporting, and website integration, we realized it was no longer the best fit for our yoga studio. We reached out to WellnessLiving for a demo, and they walked our entire staff through the software, showing us how everything was already packaged together. Not only that, it was more intuitive to use, had more features, was less expensive, and their merchant service would save us over 8% in payment processing!

We were sold.

The data migration occurred after our last night class, and we able to sign in our clients and accept payments through WellnessLiving the next morning. It seemed like their support team was on call specifically for our staff, providing prompt responses and resolutions to any minor problems that popped up. And this level of support continues to this day.

Since making the switch, we've slowly unlocked WellnessLiving's potential, bringing in more clients, adding more memberships, and improving the overall client experience. What we love most of all is their eagerness to listen to our feedback and develop the features our yoga studio needs to thrive.

Desvantagens: From time to time we get minor issues with their automatic payment system that caused a few headaches for our clients, but it was never anything major, and the payments always made sense in the end. But WellnessLiving took our issues to heart and implemented a few bug fixes and features that hopefully resolve those issues from popping up in the future.

por WellnessLiving Systems em 11/12/2017

Hi Ben! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. At WellnessLiving, we know how overwhelming the search for the right software can be, so we are overjoyed to hear that you have found a loyal partner in us. We also know that your satisfaction goes beyond first impressions, and that is why our team is always responsive and focused on ensuring that everything works how you need, all of the time. We focus on the backend, while you focus on your business. Speaking of which, time for us to get back to saving you time and money!

• Avaliado em 08/12/2017
Matt P.
Business Owner
  • Avaliado em 22/09/2021

"Wellnessliving Review"

Comentários: Overall it has been great. There are little hiccups like with any software, but overall I've been very happy with the product.

Vantagens: I like the scheduling aspect of the software. It works well both for appointments and class management.

Desvantagens: Some functions take many clicks and steps to complete which take time. It would be nice if they could allow you to submit with default values that are pre-populated which is currently not possible,

por WellnessLiving Systems em 28/09/2021

Hey Matt,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted that you like our scheduling interface, it's certainly an important feature for most businesses out there and we did our best to make it easy-to-use while also including the different customization options you need. We appreciate your feedback as we are a customer-centered company and we added a Community Forum as a place for businesses such as yourself to tell us what you think, and to suggest improvements on how we can continue to make our software better! We'd love to hear your thoughts on the forum as it's the best place to elaborate on what enhancements you'd like added and to make your voice heard. The big reason we're here today is because big companies like Mindbody haven't been addressing issues affecting their software and they haven't been listening to their customers, all while the price keeps going up! At WellnessLiving we listen, because your satisfaction is our top priority!

Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

• Avaliado em 22/09/2021
Neely H.
Owner/Massage Therapist
  • Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 30/12/2019

"Great for Newbies; Not Recommended for Switching"

Comentários: I've been disappointed overall. I had high hopes that switching for MindBody to Wellness Living would be a cost and hassle savings for us. It's neither. While my bookkeeper declares it's saving us money, I know there are countless and invaluable hours of my time not logged that I spend trying to troubleshoot and navigate this software. Training is insufficient for both onboarding and staff follow-up. The importing service is incomplete and resulted in me losing 5 years of detailed sales and attendance data, plus hundreds of class and event descriptions.

Vantagens: The visual layout and function of this software is appealing and easy to read. The overall aesthetics are good. In our initial switch, the function for our clients to update their passwords was excellent and increased our initial participation. It is also fairly easy for new clients to use from our website.

Desvantagens: It is full of bugs and programming shortcomings. Servers are slow. Staff App is buggy and often inoperable. Credit card swiping feature on mobile devices is virtually non-functional. Sensitivity of the software on the "wrong" browser, wrong device, after updates, etc is frustrating. At least once a day I encounter a major function that isn't working. Returning clients have difficulty updating log-ins, staff has trouble navigating the schedules and filters and limitations, notification settings are so convoluted that clients and staff get spammed with useless auto-emails they don't need.

por WellnessLiving Systems em 06/01/2020

Thank you Neely for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you find the software intuitive and easy to use not only for yourself but for your clients as well.

We are however incredibly sorry to hear that you have encountered difficulty with the platform. Your feedback is vital to our growth and mutual success. Our number one goal is to ensure that yourself, your staff, and your clients are all getting the most out of the WellnessLiving platform.

Neely, a customer support team member will reach out to you shortly to see how they can help. Our support agents are knowledgeable WellnessLiving experts that can help you to optimize your business with our software. Please also refer to the knowledge base day or night for a quick and informative solution! Also, we now have a community forum for our customers to voice their concerns and suggest improvements. We would really appreciate hearing from you there!

Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

• Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 30/12/2019
Susan S.
  • Avaliado em 18/10/2021

"Wellness Living is on top of it"

Comentários: Overall, Wellness Living gives an amazing product. They're there to help when you need it. They are user friendly. They truly have been, thus far, there for their clients. I get the impression that they really care and that's important.

Vantagens: I like the ease of use via their app. I love the versatility of the software. I love the fact that they're always upgrading. I love their customer support.

Desvantagens: One thing that is a little concerning is the price of integrating Zoom, the FitVid and FitLive. I'm a very small operation and with Covid having studios like mine shut down or relegated to virtual classes overnight, I'm lucky I didn't go under completely. I'm trying to get my footing and it's hard when there's new monthly fees. I was under the impression that FitVid was an upgraded feature within our existing monthly subscription payment and was so excited. I loaded some videos up as a starting point and kept getting these $49/mo charges and I thought they were related to extra text messages going out. I didn't even have time to check the specifics as I work another job just to keep things going. It's the nickel and diming effect that I don't appreciate. This is why I left MindBody. I understand the need to make money; however, the price seems a bit high considering that Zoom only costs $11.99/month and Wellness Living has many customers to spread their costs over the volume & seems like they could make the pricing much less expensive. Especially for grandfathered in clients who have been around for awhile. For me personally, being directed to the Forum for issues is something I haven't had time for. I'd rather just reach out to support as it's the most streamlined for me. I wish that support would transfer the issue into the forum so it could get recognized. I've never had time to sit in the Forum and present this stuff or look up other issues for resolution.

• Avaliado em 18/10/2021
Shae C.
  • Avaliado em 02/10/2021

"Great Software; Learning Curves to be Expected"

Comentários: I would describe it 4/5 stars. The software is smart and up to date, and for the most part makes my life easier. However, I have had really confusing issues come up from the small details which have made life harder.

Vantagens: The ability to create/edit/delete multiple classes of the same type at a time.
The Zoom Integration feature.
Ability to create memberships on autopay
THE APP. I love the App.

Desvantagens: No calendar view available for client side of software.
Creating "client types" which directly relate to different membership benefits is confusing.
There is a constant question of "did the software do something weird again, or is it the client?"
Some clients find the log in process confusing.

por WellnessLiving Systems em 11/10/2021

Hey Shae,

Thanks for the review! Many basic softwares out there are simple to use but really lack many of the features you need to manage your business, while others offer more depth but the interface is so complicated and unintuitive that you basically have to be a scientist to fully understand and use it. WellnessLiving gives you the best of both worlds; an all-in-one feature set to manage every section of your business packaged in a modern, user-friendly interface that just makes it so much easier to follow. We regularly update our platform with powerful new tools and integrations to help keep you ahead of the curve. We're all about helping businesses use these features to pivot to virtual and even grow in spite of a pandemic that has forced many less-savvy competitors to close their doors. And if you need any help with that, just let us know and our support team will be glad to walk you through those steps. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

• Avaliado em 02/10/2021
Justin R.
  • Avaliado em 17/02/2021

"Happy, Hopeful, and Disappointed"

Comentários: Overall I like the software and I really want it to work well and I see the potential. However due to these random outages I'm losing faith in Wellness living and am actually regretting leaving Mindbody. Please find a way to monitor these issues to at least communicate that something is wrong to us. I shouldn't have to be on edge wondering and hoping that the zoom integration is going to work correctly or that my clients are not going to get their emails that we send through the system. I realize we are new and this anxiety could be from that...I want Wellness Living to succeed and I want them to be the answer all of us in the boutique wellness industry have been looking for. So please please please make sure your servers are working!

Vantagens: Our onboarding was great! The specialist who guided us through everything and through the transition was helpful and very clear. We were ready to leave Mindbody after 14 years as they stopped caring about their paying clients. The onboarding was so efficient. The software itself is SUPER intuitive and some things that took 20 minutes in Mindbody only take seconds in Wellness LIving, which I LOVE. There are intuitive features to the software that make sense and I so appreciate. The app that was built for us is wonderful! And our transition which scared me went VERY smoothly!

Desvantagens: One day a week after our launch and everything was going smoothly...suddenly our clients could not access their virtual classes. They stopped receiving emails, pushes on their apps, etc. We had no idea what happened or what we did wrong. 95% of our business right now (during the pandemic) depends on virtual running smoothly...and I do like the zoom integration. However...after several frustrating calls with customer service no one could figure out what was going on. Four hours go by and finally after much frustration we learn that a server went down. We were told that this rarely happens and that it would be fixed. However this was after almost an entire day was spent on the phone with customer service who kept asking the same information over and over again and giving different explanations. The server situation was fixed and things were fine. I understand this can happen from time to time, but surely there is a way for someone to monitor a server like this? Weeks go by and things are running great....and then today the same thing happened! The exact same situation. We are still waiting on a call back to confirm if things are fixed. This makes me VERY nervous. As someone who relies 100% on virtual services for revenue for their business during the pandemic this creates a lot of frustration for my clients and for me.
In general customer service is very kind and they try to be helpful but I have noticed with small issues I often get conflicting answers to problems.

por WellnessLiving Systems em 25/02/2021

Hey Justin,

Thank you for the review! We're glad your transition went very smoothly and you're enjoying the look and feel of WellnessLiving. We know that migration is often the scariest part when leaving a platform you've been with for so long, which is why we've focused heavily on making the process so simple and easy for you. Importantly, it's a lot easier for staff members and clients to make the adjustment to a modern, user-friendly system where each page, process and step take seconds rather than minutes. We've also focused extensively on developing the most helpful, knowledgeable and diligent Support Team in the business and your recent experience is the opposite of what we strive to achieve. Although issues can happen, our agents are trained to immediately find out what's going on, provide solutions and help our team fix it right away. A manager from Support will be reaching out to you to find out more about what happened and how we can improve.

• Avaliado em 17/02/2021
Brittany T.
  • Avaliado em 16/09/2021

"Love this app"

Comentários: Love!!

Vantagens: It is so helpful for people to be able to book their classes and for staff to be able to see how many members are in our classes.

Desvantagens: I wish the member sign up was less steps. ( I know I can avoid this with the other package)

por WellnessLiving Systems em 23/09/2021

Hey Brittany,

We love your positivity! Running your fitness studio from your phone has never been easier using our Elevate mobile staff app. We've added tons of features to help you manage your classes and keep track of your clients, all with just a few taps on your screen. We're all about giving businesses the next-gen management tools they need to grow and we've packaged it in an easy-to-use interface that both staff and clients love.
And at WellnessLiving, you can always count on having the support when you need it. Call or email 24/7 - no matter the question, issue or inquiry - just let us know, and our support team is keen on helping you find the solutions you're looking for. It's why thousands of fitness studios are making the switch from Mindbody every year! Thank you for writing such an amazing review Brittany, we can't tell you enough how much we appreciate the kind words!

• Avaliado em 16/09/2021
Frank L.
Personal Trainer
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 1 001-5 000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/05/2021

"Client tracking and sales"

Comentários: Overall I’d say this is an upgrade from the software I was using previously and will continue to use this app to manage my clients.

Vantagens: This software is like other client tracking software but easier to use and more optimized for mobile apps. The ease of use and quick loading app was what I liked most.

Desvantagens: When wifi is slow the app can freeze up or start responding very slowly and may need to be closed and opened again to work properly.

por WellnessLiving Systems em 22/05/2021

Hey Frank,

Big thanks for the positive review! 'Ease of use' is our middle name and the last thing we would want is for users to have difficulty with the software that's supposed to help them run their business. At WellnessLiving, we do everything we can to make your job as a business owner easier. It's why we're getting so many businesses that switch from Mindbody every month: they're tired of the same clunky interface, difficulty for staff and clients alike, the exorbitant costs and with pricy add-ons to boot. At the end of the day, it's all about saving you time to do what you do best! From our one-click reports, automated marketing, loyalty rewards program and reviews feature, we make it all happen, giving your business all the essential tools for an easy-to-use, an all-in-one solution. Again, thank you for your review, and we look forward to continuing to help you grow your business.

Brian S. (Customer Advocate)

• Avaliado em 11/05/2021
Anne T.
Teacher/Studio Manager
  • Avaliado em 03/10/2021

"Great System"

Comentários: Easy scheduling, online scheduling/purchasing. Love the livestream & On demand function.

Vantagens: Wonderful System. Very user friendly. Love all the features. Exactly what our business needs.

Desvantagens: Still new to the sytem but so far has everything we need.

por WellnessLiving Systems em 13/10/2021

Hey Anne,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're so happy to hear that you can operate your business with ease using Wellnessliving. Our platform was built for business owners through much research and development, so we pride ourselves on a system that is both intuitive and customizable. From our customer support, built-in features, and affordability, there are many ways we're working to stay ahead of the competition.
We love that you're taking advantage of our FitLIVE and FitVID on Demand features,
never before has livestreaming your classes been so easy! You then upload and store them right in WellnessLIving, giving clients exclusive access to your videos. Again, thanks for the review, and we look forward to growing your business together! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Sarah M. (Customer Advocate)

• Avaliado em 03/10/2021
Aundrea S.
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 25/05/2021

"The idea is there."

Comentários: I really like the flow and energy around this app. It was similar to others I have tried in the past but I enjoyed the general feel and flow of this one better.

Vantagens: I love having so many options and being able to customize things the way I wanted. I also, love the general feel of the company, human interacts can be healing.

Desvantagens: I feel like it was glitchy but was not sure if this was a software issue, connectivity or Hardware issue.

por WellnessLiving Systems em 01/06/2021

We appreciate the review! Our company is all about you, the end user, and that's why we so heavily emphasize customizability and personalization in our software. Many of our competitors out like MassageBook and Mindbody will give you a one-size-fits-all but we set out to do something different. We customize our software for our customers, rather than having it the other way around. Every business is unique in its own way and you should have the options and features that work best for you. The personal touch can make all the difference, so we've staked that mindset into everything we do: dedicated onboarding, 24/7customer support, and especially with user testing when we roll out new features.

You mentioned you encountered some issues and our support team would love to get in touch to help you run some tests. At the end of the day, your success is our success! Thank you so much for choosing WellnessLiving!

• Avaliado em 25/05/2021
Meg N.
Studio Manager
  • Avaliado em 14/10/2021

"Switching to WellnessLiving was great for the "WellBeing" of our Business!"

Comentários: WellnessLiving offered everything our business needed at a fraction of the cost. We used Mindbody for many years before making the switch last October. We should have done it sooner! WellnessLiving has been an absolute dream in comparison. One of the best features is their Tech Support team. Every time I call with a question or an issue I need addressed, I'm given top notch attention and if they don't have an immediate answer they get back to me when they do. And in a timely manner I might add! They even call you back if you have to leave a message! To me, that is unheard of and makes their customer service the best I've had the pleasure to deal with. Every customer service representative I've dealt with has been extremely helpful and professional and has made calling tech support a pleasure rather than an inconvenience.

Vantagens: When we decided to make the switch from Mindbody to WellnessLiving we were nervous as it seemed such a daunting task. It proved to be the absolute opposite experience. The weeks of onboarding meetings with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from the WellnessLiving team were so productive. He was patient and very clear about all aspects and features they had to offer as well as how to integrate their products into our business with the least disruption to our clients.

Desvantagens: We have taken advantage of the Fitvid feature as we have gone completely virtual since the start of the Pandemic. We love this feature as it allows our clients to select classes from our our video library, if they are unable to take the virtual class. Unfortunately, the videos are very small on the screen and that has disappointed some of our clients.

• Avaliado em 14/10/2021
Kris B.
  • Avaliado em 21/09/2021

"Glad I made the switch!"

Comentários: Me experience has been great with WellnessLiving so far! They were extremely helpful from the minute I started my system set up. They held my hand every step of the way with an specific person to contact throughout my entire on-boarding process (which they allowed at least a month for) and have been great about following up to make sure things are still going smoothly. My clients LOVE the app and say it's so much easier to use than our last software.

Vantagens: This software offers so many integrations in one place! I have use POS and scheduling software on BOTH ends of the spectrum- from MindBody to ScheduleBliss and feel that WellnessLiving is the best of all worlds! On the customer side of the software, it looks great, is super easy to use, and allows individual management of client interface. On the business side of the software, it is fully integrated, allows changes to be made quickly and with ease, I can see all studio schedules (private sessions, classes, massage bookings, etc) and am able to track sales, new leads, and many other marketing integrations. When I do get myself into trouble (It is often because I am trying to make the software more difficult that it actually is) customer service is always there and always helpful within 24 hours, often less, and often follows up even after the problem is resolved.

Desvantagens: This software is larger that what I was used to using and I sometimes get lost in all of the integrations. It is a MASSIVE program (which is great!) similar to MindBody, and I am still not using all of the amazing bells and whistles.

por WellnessLiving Systems em 25/09/2021

Hey Kris,

Thank you for the rave review! We're glad you're really liking our platform, that was basically our end goal: to make software people love using! There certainly are a lot of features included, because WellnessLiving is focused on integrating all your different business-management tools in one place. From scheduling, to point of sale, to client management, to notifications and marketing, the list goes on. Why have eight different logins when you can have all your software tools integrated in one simple platform?
And perhaps most important, we got your back when it comes to support. Anytime you need it, just give us a shout: there's always a software expert on standby ready to help with your questions. Even with best software out there, having the right support can make all the difference. We're glad to have you on board Kris, thanks again for sharing your awesome experience with WellnessLiving!

Tony M. (Customer Advocate)

• Avaliado em 21/09/2021
Colleen P.
Program Director
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/08/2021

"Good product- just doesn't fit our needs."

Comentários: Overall, Wellness LIving is a good product and I would recommend it to someone in a studio, or individual appointment setting. Unfortunately it just did not work long term for our unique scheduling needs.

Vantagens: This product was a great first step for us to automate our scheduling system. It easily embedded in our website and was relatively easy for most of our school partners to use.

Desvantagens: Our scheduling needs are fairly unique but the ultimate reason we ended up moving to a different software was because of the customizable appointments options, the automated emails (customized by appointment type with attachments), and syncing seemlessly with our calendars and our client's calendars so no one ever misses an appointment. It was also difficult with the variety of start/end times of our appointments, WL does not customize that feature.

por WellnessLiving Systems em 26/08/2021

Hey Colleen,

Thank you for the kind words. As with many businesses out there, the highest compliment you can give is a recommendation or referral to our company and it really means a lot to us. One thing that sets us apart from other software companies out there is that the customer perspective guides everything we do.
We're always working on making our platform better, and this kind of feedback is one the main tools we use to do that.
As you've probably seen happen over the years, we're continuing to add the new features and enhancements that have been most requested by our subscribers, all at no additional cost to your monthly fee.
Matter of fact, I think you'd really like our coming updates as we're adding some of the exact features you mentioned specifically.
If you're ever thinking of coming back just give me a call at 1-888-668-7728, ask for me personally and I'd love to dive into these with you. All the best!

Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

• Avaliado em 17/08/2021
Shawn D.
Owner | Yoga Instructor
  • Avaliado em 02/08/2021

"WL was the help we needed!"

Comentários: Pre-Covid we had just broken even for the first time since opening in 2017. MindBody online was not working for us. I finally made the decision to venture out. Nervously. I researched based on suggestions from other studios. After my first call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at WL I knew I was ready and NEEDED to make the switch. BEST DECISION WE EVER MADE! Front desk ran so much more smoothly, clients were able to sign up for classes in person and virtually easier. Auto draft payments were always processed right on time. If you're nervous about making the switch, do yourself a favor and just schedule a demo. You'll be ready after that.

Vantagens: The branded app! I loved that it was so simple for my students to find and sign up for classes. I loved that I could also sell products and memberships through the app.

Desvantagens: I would have liked the ability to connect to Quickbooks. And I would have liked to have had the ability to pro-rate contracts sold online or through the app without me having to manually override it.

por WellnessLiving Systems em 05/08/2021

Hey Shawn,

We appreciate your review, it really means a lot to us! Naturally, we love talking about our custom branded app but it's just so great to hear how well it's worked out for you and your clients. At the end of the day it's all about the user experience, and we like to make things simple and easy so that your clients love using the app and keep coming through your door, be it in-person or virtually!
You mentioned some great points with potential enhancements to the software and with those I can agree with you 100%. Importantly, we listen to feedback like this because we use it to help us determine what to add in our next updates. If there's one thing we'd like to distinguish us from our competitors, it's that we truly care about the businesses using our software. Be it in data migration, support, engineering, you name it - we're passionate about what we do and your satisfaction is always our highest priority. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Tony M. (Customer Advocate)

• Avaliado em 02/08/2021
Chi B.
  • Avaliado em 19/04/2021

"I can confidently say that you won't be disappointed."

Comentários: My team and I have been using Wellness Living for over a year now. The first 7 months were a total disaster because the person who helped us set everything up wasn't very knowledgeable and ended up causing several errors that lasted months after we started working with this software.
We were ready to give up on this company until we talked to a great customer service representative. This person was ALWAYS attentive and happy to help us with whatever we needed.
We explained the entire situation and since then, they have been a great help at resolving any issues we encountered. Our daily experiences with the software have improved tremendously and 90% of the issues we had are now gone. As for the remaining 10%, the Wellness Living team is working non-stop to find a solution for us.
We are very happy and thankful for the 180° change we've experienced with them, and the excellent customer service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has given us. If you are fed up with an antiquated and cumbersome POS management software, give Wellness Living a try and I can confidently say that you won't be disappointed. This company is willing to put the time in to improve their software and listen to the needs of their customers to build a better platform for businesses to flourish.

Vantagens: The ability to see the schedule on staff view.

Desvantagens: The app could be improved but they are working on it!

por WellnessLiving Systems em 13/05/2021

Hey Chi,

Thanks so much for leaving your review. We're sorry to hear of the initial difficulties with your transition and we definitely fell short of our goals for your migration, but it's great that the right customer support rep. was able to really turn things around for you. Changing softwares is a huge undertaking for a business which is why we put such a strong emphasis on diligent support every step of the way. If you're not happy, we're not happy and you can always count on our team members to do their very best to help with your inquiries and ensure that your business' needs are met. We are so happy to hear that you're now enjoying the benefits of our next-gen business management software to save time and make your life easier! Even still, we're constantly working on adding new features and improvements for you to use, so please don't hesitate to send us more feedback on what you feel can be done better! Thanks again for the kind words.

Brian S. (Customer Advocate)

• Avaliado em 19/04/2021
Samantha W.
Instalações e serviços de lazer, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 28/04/2021

"Karma Yoga Live"

Comentários: overall good

Vantagens: visually easy to navigate. on demand schedule was included at the time of joining

Desvantagens: Could not get immediate support. had to call the us which was expensive

por WellnessLiving Systems em 03/05/2021

Hey Samantha,

Thanks for the review, we're thrilled you made the switch from Mindbody and chose WellnessLiving! We get customers switching over every day, and many of the stories are the same - the transition was simple and they are now saving a ton of money without needing to pay for additional add-on fees. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you to navigate, and we're always adding even more features to help you get more bang for your buck. We're sorry for the inconvenience reaching Support by phone in the past, we've now added a toll-free support number for all our Australian customers. Our agents are passionate about answering all your questions and helping you succeed with our platform, so please do not hesitate to contact our Support team for any assistance.

Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

• Avaliado em 28/04/2021
Richard P.
  • Avaliado em 12/04/2021

"Wellness Living - Easy and Powerful"

Comentários: Besides all the great features of the Wellness Living software, the other over-the-top fabulous thing about switching to Wellness Living has been the way they take such great care of me. Wellness Living made it easy for me to switch to them. And, they provide an ongoing level of customer support that is really game-changing. I feel like they really care about my success. That is so refreshing in today's world.

Vantagens: For me, the biggest pros:
- the system makes it so easy to communicate with my clients (yoga students), so it improves my overall customer service with my clients to a level I did not expect.
- the Wellness Living system has improved communications between me as the yoga studio owner and my staff. Things like Tasks, Notes, Push notifications, and emails.
- There are so many ways to configure things, it has helped our front desk check-in process considerably.
- Clients are using our Wellness Living customer branded app at a level that is so helpful, it makes our lives easier.

Desvantagens: I hope Wellness Living will continue to improve their Achieve app. This app can be so valuable for a yoga studio because everyone is getting so used to using apps now, and most apps having a similar way of navigating, so it can make it so new yoga teachers can learn how to do things with the ap very quickly, which will allow the yoga teacher to handle the check-in of a busy class more easily. Also, I hope Wellness Living increases their options for payment at the yoga studio front desk, as well as makes it more streamlined. My dream is that it is super simple for a yoga student to buy a water or rent a mat or towel, and we can charge them for it with just a few clicks or scans. The process for that works fine now, just every time saver is a big help in those 15 minutes before a yoga class starts and all the students are arriving.

por WellnessLiving Systems em 15/04/2021

Hey Richard,

Thanks for taking the time to write us this amazing review! We're glad WellnessLiving was able to make life a little easier for you and your clients. Our software is there to save you time and to help take the user experience to the next level. We appreciate your positive feedback and you can rest assured that we are always listening. All our decisions in the company are based on the input and consideration of businesses like you, which is why we'll continue to add the new features and improvements you're looking for. The last thing we would want is to become like some of our bigger competitors, where price hikes are the norm and your experience as a business is an afterthought. We know that our company's success depends on the success of the people using our software, and you can always depend on our Support Team to be there for you when you need it! Thanks again for the great review.

• Avaliado em 12/04/2021
Gerardo G.
Esportes, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/03/2021

"Best software out there for the money"

Comentários: I am very satisfied. The capabilities, customer service and price are best.
Would lie if I say it was easy to make the switch as the first month you have to learn how to use it but the team at wellnessliving was there every step of the way and always available.

Vantagens: The customer service always helpful and quick to respond. The app elevate to set up appointments and the option on an app for clients to use.

Desvantagens: I like pretty much everything but like most softwares out there there are features so specific to your business needs that might not be available but they work and have implementing tools and engineers that work to try add some of the ideas or features you might need

por WellnessLiving Systems em 08/03/2021

Hi Gerardo,

Thank you for the excellent review! Our software is here to support your business, so you can expect an attentive and diligent agent anytime you contact our Support Team. We know how much businesses can vary in the type of services and operations they run so we've built an extensive array of configurable options into our feature-set to ensure any business can grow using WellnessLiving. Even now, we are always working on improving the software by listening to businesses like you as we continue to add new features and improvements with every update release. WellnessLiving is here to provide an alternative to businesses that are dissatisfied with MindBody's outdated software interface, never-ending price hikes, and abysmal customer support. Your satisfaction is our end goal, and you can always count on us to provide you with the best value for your money. Thanks again for the great review!

• Avaliado em 03/03/2021
Rebecca H.
Formação profissional e coaching, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/02/2021

"Switched from Mindbody, Happy!"

Vantagens: ”I was very worried about the switch from Mindbody but it turned out not to be nearly as bad as I thought. I did have to help many of my students do initial login and download the app so they could see schedule and book/pay for classes, but once that was done, it has been seamless. The integration for zoom is useful, I was doing manual emails for this beforehand and manually adding to ClassPass which was time consuming. The automation is worth the 19$/month, and removes a huge headache from my daily to do list. Starting zoom session from the app made it much easier for my teachers as well.”

Desvantagens: There are no cons, it is good software, easy to use

por WellnessLiving Systems em 28/02/2021

Hey Rebecca,

Thank you for the excellent review! We know the migration is what businesses usually worry about most when considering the switch, and it's awesome that our Onboarding Team was able to keep the process simple and seamless for you. Even then, your experience with the client logins was a little less ideal than we'd like it to have been and we're glad you added this feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve and we are reviewing the account notes to learn more about how the migration went. It's great that you got into the automated feature set right away and started taking advantage of all the functionality we've built into WellnessLiving to save your business time and money. Our integration with Zoom is just one of the latest features we've recently added so you can effortlessly take your business virtual and maintain or even grow your revenues in the face of the global pandemic. Thanks again for the review!

Joneil A.
Formação profissional e coaching, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/02/2021

"Great Studio Managements Software"

Comentários: I've been with WellnessLiving now for over a year, switching over from MindBody. The onboarding process was easy. My clients didn't experience any problems during the switchover. With the money I saved, I was able to get a white label app, which my clients love using. 2020 was a really challenging year for my business because of the coronavirus, and I'm not sure I would have been able to afford staying open had it not been for the decision to switch just a few months before being shutdown.

Vantagens: It's easy to use and intuitive. Lots of features and options to customize it for my needs. The company is always adding new features in response to feedback from its customers.

Desvantagens: Sometimes new features have unintended bugs that takes a few days to sort out.

por WellnessLiving Systems em 28/02/2021

Hi Joneil,

Thank you for amazing review! 'Easy' is the word we like to hear, because that's our objective: to make life easier for YOU when running your business! In Onboarding our specialists are there to make your migration a breeze and to help train you on the day-to-day features you'll be using. Fortunately that process usually doesn't take very long because we've made a special focus on keeping WellnessLiving very simple and easy-to-use, even for new users. We've always strived to serve you better than our competitors like MindBody, and this includes keeping prices low. It's really awesome to hear that you've found such significant cost savings on your subscription fees by making the switch. We appreciate your kind words and it reminds us of our purpose as a company. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Robbi S.
  • Avaliado em 19/02/2021

"Fantastic"

Comentários: ”We recently switched to WellnessLiving from Mindbody, which we had been with for about 10 years. The onboarding process was amazing and the ongoing tech support, as I am leaning the software, is fantastic! I am obviously still learning the new system but thus far, I am super impressed with both the ease of use as well as the stellar customer support. I would recommend that ANYONE using Mindbody seriously consider moving over to this platform!”

Vantagens: Ease of use
Customer support
Price
Customer experience

Desvantagens: There are no cons. So far everything has been great!

por WellnessLiving Systems em 25/02/2021

Hi Robbi,

Thank you for the amazing review! It never ceases to amaze us when we hear stories of businesses like yours that have decided to make the switch to WellnessLiving after spending years with other platforms like MindBody! We've made an extensive effort to beat our competitors on all fronts - be it in price, user-friendliness, features, and in customer support. Businesses can always count on our Onboarding Team to make the transition smooth and seamless, just like they have for thousands of our other customers! We're with you every step of the way, from helping you transfer your data into WellnessLiving to providing all the training staff need to begin using our platform. And on the go-live date in WellnessLiving we'll pass on the torch to our Customer Support Team, where our passionate team members are there for your business 24/7. We appreciate your stellar recommendation. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

• Avaliado em 19/02/2021
Lara A.

"Game Changer"

Comentários: Right from the start Wellness living were there every step of the way and have helped shape my Pilates business to run like a dream. Everyone at Wellness have gone out of their way to help and explain how I should be doing something or how to set up an area of the system to work it best for the business. In fact, some of the skills I have learnt from them, I am now able to use in my day job. From the start, Wellness Living has exceeded my expectations from a customer service point of view. They have patiently worked around my lack of IT knowledge to working across time zones - (I am UK).

Vantagens: The ease of access for myself and my clients is brilliant. All my clients love the fact that all they have to do is download an app in order to view, change or make an appointment. the integration with zoom has been a life saver during lockdown. I also really like the fact that the system sends out automated emails as a reminder for their appointments and even wishes our clients a happy birthday which is a personal touch that makes all the difference. Integration with my website was seamless as was transferring my existing client data

Desvantagens: I had to really think about this and the only thing I could come up with is that for a new user or member of staff, its difficult to explain the difference between purchase options and appointments.

por WellnessLiving Systems em 23/02/2021

Hey Lara,

Thanks for the great review! At WellnessLiving we've given businesses a powerful set of features that are tailor-made to enable them to move services to virtual and add new revenue streams. With features like the mobile client app and our integration with Zoom, booking virtual services has never been easier for your clients. We're delighted to hear that your experience with our team members has been so positive and this is exactly what we're aiming for as a company. Be it from Onboarding to Customer Support, our agents won't just go through the motions but they'll actually CARE about your experience, they'll provide the best solutions to your inquiries, and they won't be afraid to make a helpful insight or recommendation when one comes to mind! At WellnessLiving, we know that not everyone who uses our software has the time to become a software expert. We'll handle that, so you don't have to! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Shalen C.
Esportes, 2-10 funcionários

"Technical Department A+++"

Comentários: This company is amazing and is going to help me revolutionize our business! The onboarding process was seamless and the entire team was there for me every step of the way. The staff at Wellness Living are nothing short of excellent! From my very first sales call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to my onboardingn specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] both have been nice, knowledgable and helpful. What is more unbelievable is the customer service through the techincal department. I didn't realize I'd be getting such a supreme team package when I signed up, SO GLAD I DID! Sign up with Wellness Living, you WON'T REGRET IT!

Vantagens: The format of the software is easy to navigate, use and is friendly to a non technical user. The costomer service team is unreal. Any problem anytime I can call and they are ready to assist. This alone makes the software purchase worthwhile.

Desvantagens: Like with any software there are occasional glitches. However, even with some small glitches sometimes, the technical department is ready to solve the problems and has done so in a timely way each time.

por WellnessLiving Systems em 22/02/2021

Hi Shalen,

Thank you for the terrific review! We're ecstatic that WellnessLiving has turned out to be the right platform for your business and it helps remind us of why we're here. WellnessLiving was founded by two Canadian business owners much like yourself who wanted a powerful software in a simple package that anyone could use to manage their business. From scheduling a service to checking out a client, we designed each process to be as simple as 1-2-3. On top of that we've built up a team of motivated people who care about your experience and are committed to your success with our software, from Sales to Onboarding to Customer Support. Every step of the way, we're there to support your business, and if you encounter an issue, our team members are always willing to go the extra mile to help you find a solution right away. Thanks again for the A+++ rating!

Steven V.
Artes cênicas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/02/2021

"Happy Client"

Comentários: I was looking for a program that was less expensive than MindBody. I heard great things about Wellness Living and decided to give them a call. After my first demo session, I wished I would've called Wellness Living sooner. The software is even better than MindBody and my clients love the branded app. We are very pleased with Wellness Living and I would be happy to recommend their services to future potential clients.

Vantagens: I love the branded app and the customer support has been phenomenal. Thank you!

Desvantagens: I just wish I would've heard about this platform sooner.

por WellnessLiving Systems em 19/02/2021

Hey Steven,

Thank you for the amazing review! Many of the stories we hear are just like yours, businesses looking for the absolute best management software solution without the customary price hikes and expensive add-ons that you see with MindBody. That first demo call is often the key moment when businesses first see how much it makes sense for them to switch from an older, dated software platform to one specifically designed to help your business grow and save you time! We know that data migration is a major concern of any business considering the switch, which is why we've worked hard to make our Onboarding Team the best in the industry. As they have with thousands of other businesses, they'll make the whole process a breeze and take a load off of your mind! From top-tier Customer Support to a custom branded app you and your clients will love, we're always striving to give you the best! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

• Avaliado em 09/02/2021
Lindsey K.
  • Avaliado em 02/02/2021

"Very Intuitive & Easy to Use (and GREAT Customer Support)"

Comentários: Its been great. They made a project that seemed so large so very achievable. I can rest easy knowing that I am in good hands.

Vantagens: Wellness Living is so very intuitive and easy to use. And its functionality is seemingly limitless. I am not very tech savvy, and this undertaking made me very nervous. But....their tech support is the absolute best. I call them more than I'd like to admit, but they always walk me through the solution quickly and professionally. And if they can explain tech stuff to me, then they can explain it to anyone. I love it so much more than MindBody.

Desvantagens: I just hate software in general. I'm not tech savvy, so this whole undertaking made me really nervous. But WL made it really easy, and every time I call, they walk me through my issue very quickly. Which is important to me because software programs make me cry! lol.

por WellnessLiving Systems em 10/02/2021

Hey Lindsey,

Thank you for the awesome review! We're happy to hear you've had such a smooth transition to WellnessLiving from Mindbody. You can trust that our dedicated Onboarding Specialists and Customer Success Specialists are there for you every step of the way, from helping you transfer all your data, to training you on the software, to helping you optimize your day-to-day. At the end of the day, we do everything we can so that you get the most out of the platform. Again, thanks for the review, and we look forward to growing your business together! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

• Avaliado em 02/02/2021