Avaliações do AtemisCloud

Sobre AtemisCloud

An advanced Business Management SaaS with all the features you need. Used in 60 countries by 1500 companies for the last 23 years.

Saiba mais sobre o AtemisCloud

Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço
4,9

Probabilidade de recomendação

O AtemisCloud tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 11 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (11)

Classificação do produto

Classificação do produto

Classificar por

Você já usou o AtemisCloud antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (11)

Eric
Sales Manager, Vietname
Esportes, 51-200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Best value for price CRM with modules being tailored to your organisation.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Fast, smooth, impeccable service.

Vantagens:

The Team devotion to customize each modules to the specification of your organisation is unparalleled. Atemis is the tailor made suit of the CRM software. It drives the sales team to reach their KPIs, guarantee smooth inter/intra department Operation and allow Head of departments to analyse the business to ultimately make key strategic decisions to drive revenue.

Desvantagens:

Most difficult part is the integration of business processes within the software. So decided to work in synergy with Atemis Team to fastrack it and improve business processes all at once.

Alexandre
Lawyer, Vietname

Simple and effective!

Vantagens:

- A very varied functionalities to manage daily tasks. - It's very fast and simple to use this software.

Desvantagens:

- What I like least about this software is the lack of intuitiveness in some functions, some functionalities.

Jamuel Kenneth
Marketing & Communications Assistant, Vietname
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 11-50 funcionários

Awesome and Progressive!

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: This software has a multiple variety of features that makes database handling easier. I've been using the software for more than a year already and of course not all companies are perfect but the customer service is quick. They always try to follow through our requests and recommends us ideas to improve our solution daily. Although I would say that it would take some time to get use to it but functionality are doable. What I like is that you tell them what you want for your solution and they will do their best to comply.

Vantagens:

I like the adding of contacts in this software. Very simple and has a lot of potential.

Desvantagens:

Some features are not too user friendly however still learnable and doable. It's not impossible with some time to learn about the software.

Raymond
Sales Manager, França
Consultoria de gestão, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

Practical, comprehensive, effective

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: One tool to manage customer relations, manage our missions as well as marketing and monthly communication

Vantagens:

The 360 vision of customer relations. All the features needed to have an effective customer relationship. Fully adjustable dashboards.

Desvantagens:

The parameterization requires a thorough reflection beforehand so as not to forget anything. Design of the web application a little backward.

Celine
Founder, Vietname
Esportes, 2-10 funcionários

Perfect for small business

5,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

Good value for money, ease to use, reliable.

Desvantagens:

Can be improved on phone.

Loic
CEO, Vietname
Mídia digital, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent solution - We used to work with Insightly + Mailchimps. We are now only using Atemis

Vantagens:

Atemis offered a global response to all of our needs in terms of data managements and online marketing. Support is more than excellent and helped our company to improve its business in general

Arnaud
ceo, Tailândia
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

This an amazing software that allowed us to manage all our activities and coordonate all the KPIs.

Vantagens:

The fct that you we can optimize our performances with a central tool, made us perform in effiency and control... ultra connected (social networks and mobile apps...)

Thierry
Associate, França
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 1 001-5 000 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Impressive , great , complete

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I used to work in the past as HR SaaS solution Customer Satisfaction advocate
So I know what it is to develop support and promote such a complex solution
Regardless of the complexity behind the scene and the completeness and flexibility of the solution overall . What comes up and foremost is the availability,dedication and smile of the support team. They simply try to achieve whatever is possible to get their customer satisfied, regardless of bits and bytes that's where the value is .

Complete , well thought , open , flexible

When I find one , I will update this

Tinh
Marketing Manager, Vietname

Good experience

Vantagens:

I am currently using Atemis's Sales Pack. I like the great efficiency that Atemis software brought to my work.

Desvantagens:

The server's sometimes a bit slow. But it's not a big deal cause they do good customer service. Other is fine.

EDOUARD
Founder, Ucrânia
Fonte da avaliação

An easy application oriented to client performance

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Client performance, efficiency of team

Vantagens:

The number of solutions proposed, the efficiency, an helpful service, intuitive solutions, quality of solutions

Desvantagens:

Nothing special : all my needs were covered specifically each time by an existing solution. Maybe the design could be performed.

Mark
EUA
Usou o software para: Não especificado
Fonte da avaliação

Great product, get the best value

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Has many and features and functions and is great for my business. We love using this product! Couldn't ask for better customer service