15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Scoro

O Scoro é uma solução de gestão de trabalho de ponta a ponta, que permite controlar todo o fluxo de trabalho em um único lugar.

Saiba mais sobre o Scoro

Notas do Scoro

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Scoro tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 236 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Scoro antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (236)

Stephen
Stephen
Managing Director, GB
Impressão, 2 - 10 funcionários

Steve's review

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Scoro has helped our business enormously, we track KPI's and have excellent reporting.

Vantagens:

It is a great project management software.

Marketing and CRM are very poor, suggest a bolt on to Zoho CRM Plus

Christopher
Assistant Director, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51 - 200 funcionários

Scoro changed our business

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The software has completely changed our efficiency and allowed us to turn around quotes much faster. We know at just about any given time where our projects are from a cost perspective and where are margin will end up. It has been a very positive change and we could not do business without Scoro at this point.

Vantagens:

The quoting and opportunity tracking is the reason we gravitated to Scoro. It drastically improved our ability to turn around quotes and track the status of all our opportunities. Our largest sales cycle has a cyclical time period, and Scoro's API allowed us to automate the creation of opportunities without any manual intervention. The pipeline helps us visual track our sales cycle and make sure we don't miss any deadlines.

Desvantagens:

There are small features that are missing from the software. I would like to see some dynamic capabilities in the software and custom fields. IFTTT functionality so that forms can dynamically change based on different scenarios. There are also some small searching and sorting annoyances that could easily be fixed. I would also like to duplicate multiple items on a quote. Doing it one line at a time does not save time.

Bryony
Bryony
Director, GB
Design gráfico, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte: GetApp

Beware the 30-day notice period

3,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: Deadful. The staff are condescending and unhelpful. The 30-day notice period after a 10 day subscription is outrageous.

Vantagens:

The system works fine. It allows for project and time management, with easy quotations and invoicing.

Desvantagens:

The 30-day notice period came as a shock. I used Scoro for less than 2 weeks when my team decided that the software wasn't what we needed. I requested a cancellation (which you can't do yourself online as with other platforms), and they charged me a full extra month fee. I find this outrageous. The people I have dealt with from Scoro are all very condescending and they record discussions without asking for permission.

Resposta do Scoro

há 6 meses

Hey Bryony, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback - any and all is always welcome so we could continuously improve our operations. We apologise, for the negative experience. Our services team by no means wanted to come off condescending, but only wanted to offer additional help, as you were such a recent customer of ours. No customer is less important that another and all escalated cases are reviewed with utmost care and with the customer always in mind and we apologise if the review took longer than expected. Choosing the correct software which suits your company’s needs is also our priority and by no means do we want to charge people for a services which are not for them. Considering all aspects you were refunded in the beginning of this week for the remainder of the period and we truly hope you find the best solution for you. Mary

Andrea
HR Manager, EUA
Emprego e contratação, 51 - 200 funcionários

A Multipurpose Business Software - Scoro

5,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

Scoro comes with great business intelligence features It makes project and portfolio management easy Comes with IT ticketing features and handles remote support easily.

Desvantagens:

It is not a tool for every user. New users needs lots of training to understand Scoro.

Gabriele
Head of Sales, Noruega
Indústria têxtil, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great tool to manage our sales process and follow internal projects

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Scoro has an awesome onboarding & support team, I've witnessed firsthand how on top of everything they are and how easy it is to get ahold of help if I'm working on a new workflow and have a question about the best way to do it. Scoro's Dashboards are the key to my sales team's performance and I love the level of transparency we have in the team due to numerous ways to delegate and track work!

Vantagens:

Best part of Scoro is how comprehensive it is to use it. We record every single step from capturing a lead to making an order, recording the qualifying process, thorough information about the client and their needs, communication, and every step that our team needs to do to convert the lead. Tracking communication and different initiatives allows me to track every single important KPI on my team's list and have transparency in where every team member needs to improve, helps to find concerning parts that need fixing. I love the Dashboard.

Desvantagens:

As we're a manufacturing company, we, unfortunately, can't use the invoicing part of Scoro, which is a bummer, because we lack the warehouse functionality. If we were providing services rather than products, I'd love that for us.

Glen
Project Manager, Austrália
Entretenimento, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Well designed software with excellent customer support

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Scoro has become an integral part of the management of our customers, opportunities, jobs and reporting. The customer support is second to none. Our only issue is the cost per seat and license flexibility, making it unattractive to bring occasional users who might only use one or two features on board.

Vantagens:

The web interface is really well designed and easy to use. Customer support is the best I have experienced from any supplier. Updates are regular with real, valuable functionality added in each update.

Desvantagens:

The custom PDF template module for Quotes, Purchase Orders and Invoices is quite limited. The phone/table app is much less useful than the web version. The cost per user is very high which discourages us from bringing our whole organisation on board.

Maddie
Maddie
Game Developer, EUA
Jogos de computador, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I can easily check the progress of my project with Scoro

4,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Effortless teamwork, timely expense monitoring, and expertly crafted spending plans. Automated document flow for invoices and estimates. Facilitates transparent and accountable work.

Vantagens:

Scoro ranks among the top applications for monitoring business processes. It's not just a time tracker; it also helps with budgeting, marketing, invoicing, and most importantly, negotiating quotes with clients and colleagues. use the same kind of logical work flow menus as market leaders like Sage and SAP.

Desvantagens:

Inadequate in terms of accounting capabilities. It's helpful that you can connect to both Sage and FreshBooks. Due to the dominance of huge US-based project management software, their popularity in CEE should be increased.

Brandon
Brandon
Sales Specialist, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Scoro simplifies the process and project management

4,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: The main advantage of using Scoro is that it may help you streamline your process from beginning to end, from estimating to managing activities. The icing on the cake is the ability to timestamp all actions.

Vantagens:

Intuitive and easy to operate. Connections between the initial client interaction and the final project delivery. After a contract has been approved, this tool helps individuals generate estimates for their work, then bills them for it, and creates a plan for managing the project.

Desvantagens:

Overwhelming amounts of data may occasionally flood the screen. When faced with an overwhelming amount of information, it might be difficult to locate specific specifics.

Kelly
Kelly
Design Engineering Manager, EUA
Software, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Now I can quickly track my project in Scoro

4,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: Because of its usefulness and the simplicity of its features. I like how everything is in one location and how well-organized it is. Based on my experience, Scoro is superior to other options.

Vantagens:

Scoro has helped us organize our efficacy. It streamlines processes, especially those related to keeping an eye on potential new sales. Personally, this means I can devote less time to navigating red tape and more time to making progress on the product itself.

Desvantagens:

The one thing I don't like about scoro is that you have to manually enable the "send notification as email" option every time.

Jessica
Jessica
Game Programmer, EUA
Software, 201 - 500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Superb billing and reminders system

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Scoro has made it much simpler for me to review past quotations and projects. It's also useful for keeping tabs on endeavors that require more than just a to-do list entry.

Vantagens:

Finding previously-quoted material is a breeze, which is really useful. Sharing an agenda is also useful since it helps people avoid accidentally scheduling meetings at the same time. Finally, it's fantastic that you can integrate with calendars like Google Calendar.

Desvantagens:

Clearly, Scoro is having some problems. Inefficient searching for quotations or projects can significantly delay your job. There are also occasional problems, such as the top bar disappearing or the updated calendar not appearing until you refresh the page.

Andi
Financial Advisor, Albânia
Contabilidade, 2 - 10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Best CRM alternative: for time planind and agenda

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I love it. Best CRM and All-In-One Platform. You can manage everything. We are an accouting office and our bigest challenge was our time blocking. Before we use Capsule CRM; also very good alternative, but, Scoro is definitly better. Also mor expensive but worth.

Vantagens:

Its fantastic. When you use this platform, you will understand. We use to manage our daily work. We plan our calendar, task, contact, invoicec. Especially planing our agenda; in form of events is best value for us.

Desvantagens:

Mobile app its not so great. Need improvement.

Valdas
Project Manager, Lituânia
Impressão, 51 - 200 funcionários

Daily user Review

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We are using Scoro as CRM program. It is very simple for new companies creation as database is synchronized with local database. it doesnt have integration with apple and outlook. you need special add-on to synchronize calendar - thats not very convenient if you are creating your meetings in outlook first.

Vantagens:

Drag and drop. Simple, usefull. Analize of results including margins, expenses etc per project.

Desvantagens:

Creates new products, if you have written product name with mistake.

Helen
MD, GB
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use and everything in one platform

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall it's saved us a bunch of time, helped information to become far more visible amonst the whole team, and given us reports and insights we could never have got before due to information living in separate systems. The team enjoy using it too.

Vantagens:

Having used a lot of project management software in my past, I've found Scoro to be one of the easiest and most intuitive to use. I've rarely needed to read documentation or watch videos, because you can mostly just tell how it works. When I do have a specific question, their support team is one of the best I've ever encountered - I get detailed replies with screenshots from a real person typically wtihin just a few hours that answer my questions in full. From an initial lead/ enquiry, Scoro can handle the full end to end process of converting that into a quote, project, set of tasks, project plan and invoice. It also has time tracking. We've been able to get rid of 3 different bits of software because Scoro can handle it all. It even integrates wtih our accounting software Xero. One of the things I like the most are the customisable dashboards which pull whatever key metrics you'd like to measure into one place, giving you powerful insights into your sales and productivity performance.

Desvantagens:

It does take time to get all your data imported and work out how to set things up in a way that works for you. However this would be the case for all software of this type - if you want it to be tailored to you, you have to put the upfront effort in. This isn't a critique but rather something to be aware of when planning how long to get things initially set up - we did ours in 6 weeks due to an impending deadline, but 3 months would be more comfortable. Price wise, it's towards the higher end of the scale, but I think it's worth it.

Margit
client manager, Estónia
Contabilidade, 201 - 500 funcionários

Easy menu, easy to use

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Reminds me of the priority tasks in my day's work today

Vantagens:

The software is easy to use because it is logical and easy. The software is color-rich and contains enough information. The software can transfer tasks to other members of the organization. The software can create tasks that are beautifully in sight and you will not forget to deal with them in a few moments or days. The calendar is very convenient because you can mark your reminders in days or years. The software reminds you of the tasks and reminders that you entered in the calendar. The software will quickly find the customer from its database. The software reminds you if someone has a birthday party in the organization. The software leaves the client with all the information that has happened to him. I like this software.

Desvantagens:

The software does not show the content of the contract. It does not indicate which equipment is a contract with the client, does not show the latest transactions and does not show the valuation and the terms of the contract. Does not show customer balance. The filtration system is a bit complicated or not enough to teach us. For me, filtering is difficult. If you mark Make Task done, you will have to create a new reminder for yourself - it disturbs that there will be additional movement for me in this regard. The most disappointing is the fact that you do not see the contents of the agreement.

Laura
Sales Manager, Estónia
Fonte da avaliação

Great tool for assorment, selling and general analysis

Comentários: Before we were using Excel. The comparison is enormous:
- work efficiency has risen tremendously
- "forgetting" or "loosing" offers on paper has dropped to 0
- can always keep an eye on what has been done, what is in the process etc.
- all data (clients, assortment, purchase history) is in one general system together

Vantagens:

Client-based quick access to purchase history and same order possibility with just a few cliks. Category and sub-category segmentation possibilities, which makes it easier for other users to select suitable products for selling. Able to see sales margin% while composing quotes and deciding upon possible discounts. Possibility to link all active projects dierctly to the weekly/montly calendar --> providing a complete overview of th schedule ahead. NB! Possibility to activate active projects only for the employees involved (not everyone!).

Desvantagens:

Unable to delete expired data once some previous action has been taken. Sometimes you need to apply too many filters before you get the data you require. Unable to change description or other data on the invoice, that does not affect the sum, once the payment has been transferred (it becomes locked in the system).

Linda
Project Manager, Letónia
Publicidade e marketing, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Perfect software to organise work flow and bills

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We are very happy that Scoro gives us possibility to have detailed overview over Projects.
For example – we can enter every task what has been completed, outgoing and incoming invoices and see what profit we get at the end.
It has helped a lot to work on our employees productivity, by not spending too much hours where there is not enough profit etc.

Vantagens:

It has everything we needed as company - time tracking, task management, calendar, incoming and outgoing bill register. We have customised Scoro to the level where it is very convenient for all of our workers. And we still are discovering new things on Scoro. There are so many tools to work with :)

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it is very hard to understand, especially for beginners.

Bracken
Assistant Producer, GB
Mídia digital, 11 - 50 funcionários

Bracken's Scoro review

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall my experience with Scoro is that it's helped me and the team to understand a project to a high degree and track how the project is progressing. I would recommend Scoro to a friend if they wished to use a platform to track the progression of a project to a high degree.

Vantagens:

I really like the feature time tracking feature for each project as it allows me to forecast time how much time I can spend on a project. I also think the buffer time spend on the project is useful as again it allows me to forecast a project.

Desvantagens:

I'm not a massive fan of the activity-type feature. It's tedious to keep inputting an activity type into my scoro calendar. I wish there was a way you could sync it up with google calendar so I only need to put it on my google calendar as this will save time and seems like a good feature. I also wish there weren't as many notifications from Scoro robots as it clogs up my emails.

Kate
Production Co Ordinator, GB
Produção audivisual, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Our organisation couldn't live without it now

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We have loved this software from the moment it was installed. As the business is growing - both with employees and workload - it is really coming into its own.

Vantagens:

it is really easy to use and the customer support is quick and effective.

Desvantagens:

Sometime when we enquire about a feature the answer we receive is that we have to upgrade to a package that then includes lots of features that we don't need for our business. Also - we don't tend to email through the scoro email because it kept getting lost in clients 'junk' mail, so it made us look un-credible.

Danush
Professional Services, Índia
Segurança de rede e informática, 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

Scoro has more potential

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

The scalability and ease of project management make Scoro a fantastic tool. It helps keep track of the total time consumed on each activity and the one-stop option to create both task and project makes it more convenient to use.

Desvantagens:

The permissions in Scoro could be improved. Most of the minute options like changing the status of the Project, changing a few custom fields, etc. are restricted to the administrator level of access and do not have the opportunity to delegate to other non-administrative members.The custom fields could have more types, for example, have the option to select multiple options from a dropdown menu so that we can feed information about the type of Operating Systems a customer uses in an array or a list.

Jelmer
International Business Development Manager, Estónia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I use scoro on a daily basis to manage my tasks, to use the finance possibilities and to have all the relevant information in 1 place. The fresh looks of the software and the easiness of use are for me the most important aspects of why I enjoy working with the software.

Vantagens:

The software is easy and intuitive to understand and to use. Clear overviews and everything looks fresh and up to date.

Desvantagens:

It is not particularly something I do not like, but for me the software has a lot of functionalities and I simply do not use them all.

Anita
CSO, Luxemburgo
Tradução e localização, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A CRM that grows with your company

Vantagens:

We evaluated two CRM applications that could meet our company's requirements. One of the raisons we selected Scoro was that it was easy to manage several pricelists in different currencies. We are sending our invoices with Scoro and this process is easy to manage. The User Interface is uncluttered and all users can organize their own dashboard according to their specific needs.

Desvantagens:

Company users that were de-activated by the administrator still show up in the list of users. It's a minor thing but could lead to some confusion.

Liene
Liene
Media Agencies Sales Director, Letónia
Publicidade e marketing, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Perfect when you get used to it

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: In general, it seems that we have not even worked so far. Now we are at a more professional level, customer lists are organized and understandable, accounting is transparent. Communication with the client can be traced throughout the course of the relationship.

Vantagens:

368/5000 Easily monitor my time consumption at work. It is very easy to monitor the dynamics of relationships with the client. Never miss important things. I know what my colleagues are doing and where they are. We have gone through a new level of offer preparation. Accounting supervision is available to everyone, you can see the status of each client-whether he delayed payment, whether the invoice was sent, etc. Available from any device with Internet access

Desvantagens:

It takes some time to understand the program and its features. Sometimes the orientation between the sections is similar to the maze :)

Jesse
Account Manager, Canadá
Software, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Solid, feature-rich project management tool

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Really positive overall experience. It's a solid time tracker that can also work as your CRM and PM tool

Vantagens:

Scoro offers a full life-cycle product to take us from the initial quote, thru project management and onto billing. We primarily got it for time tracking, and the flexibility of its setup makes it a powerful tool and an excellent option for a company like ours.

Desvantagens:

That planned activities are automatically turned into scheduled activities. This could work well if your work follows closely with the plan. We would use it as a rough resource planning tool, but as is it creates more headaches than it's worth.

Avaliador Verificado
Publicidade e marketing, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Super good sales manager tool

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Experience is good - customer support is fast and effective, all the problems are resolved. The program is functional enough, good functions are constantly being added. I can not wish a better program.

Vantagens:

It's very important for me as a sales manager to analyze sales from every angle and Scoro allows it.

Desvantagens:

I do not like the constant updating that has been forced on everybody. Updates are great, but let me choose. For example, the environment font was changed. Why? A little thing, but I'd rather like to change and choose things myself.

Condrae
CAD Technician/Construction Supervisor, Jamaica
Engenharia civil, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Scoro is a great tool for any business

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Scoro is helping our company to keep track of our projects and helps us to make good management decisions. With this software, there has been increased efficiency and better information gathering and reporting for all our projects.

Vantagens:

Scoro is easy to use. It was easy to incorporate into our existing business structure. It has great features like Project tracking and Reporting, the calendar, and the task tracking section. An overall great platform to use.

Desvantagens:

There are not really any bad things about Scoro. For beginners, it will take a couple of days to get a hang of the software, however there is always the help menu.