Avaliações do Patriot Accounting

Sobre Patriot Accounting

Contabilidade simples para pequenos empresários. Pague fornecedores ilimitados, crie faturas. Importe transações bancárias e mais.

Saiba mais sobre o Patriot Accounting

Vantagens:

I like that Patriot is an intuitive software that is easy to use. My employees find it easy to navigate as well and I'm able to integrate a fully digital payroll system which saves me time and money.

Desvantagens:

Adjusting to a new style of format is my problem not patriots.

Notas do Patriot Accounting

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Patriot Accounting tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 277 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Patriot Accounting antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (277)

Strategic Account Specialist, EUA
Administração pública, 201-500 funcionários

My experience with Patriot Accounting

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: My overall experience with Patriot Accounting is remarkable since it has eradicated accounting errors.

Vantagens:

The way Patriot Accounting enables me to automate all accounting at ease is the best aspect ever on my user end.

Desvantagens:

I hardly come across hindrances when using Patriot Accounting, and I use it on a daily basis at workstation.

Darrell
CEO, EUA
Entretenimento, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Perfect solution for small to midsized businesss

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It may sound like I work for the company but honestly if anyone were yo ask me what is the best overall experience I have with software or a subscription service of this type I think patriot would be it based on the ease of use and amazing product support.

Vantagens:

The system is super easy to use and understand and works as it should. Not buggy like some other big name accounting programs. Also if I need support I can honestly say the support team is is ready, willing and qualified to help and they will take the time needed to be sure my issue is handled. To the point that I am amazed at the time and care they take.

Desvantagens:

Every so often there is something I have trouble finding ( but support helps me!) part of that may be because I am not an accountant. But even those issues are rare and they are always adding nice features to make my job easier.

Becky
Sec/Treas, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários

Great Software for Double Entry Accounting

5,0 semana passada Novo

Comentários: Patriot has done everything we need. It is important to have your beginning available when setting up because you cannot go back and enter the beginning balance once the account is set up.

Vantagens:

It has all the features of a double entry accounting system Connects with banks Great price point Pricing based on actual expenses per month Easily shared with accountants/bookkeepers

Desvantagens:

Reconciliations are not totally automated Customization can be tricky Must understand double entry accounting - not based solely on checkbooks.

LARRY
Construção, 11-50 funcionários

Honesty

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Patriot software is great for a small business tho it is a little clunky its workable.

Vantagens:

Recording payments is very easy tho at times I forget to hit the save button. Also the payroll is very easy and smooth to use.

Desvantagens:

Cant partial pay a invoice (like sending a deposit) very annoying. The whole invoice part is very clunky not smooth at all. Same with seeing Bills from vendors. Also on invoicing It would be nice to be able to have spaces in the reference (we use addresses and codes). It helps our customers see what address we billed for. I wish you could also on the invoice have the comments above the billing portion. Overall a little bit of letting us change the format of some of the built in forms would be nice

Jay
President, EUA
Produção audivisual, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

It plugs into daily business

4,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: We need to be up to the minute aware of what our financial status is, with a streamlined way to invoice our customers, and a responsible way to document all activity.

Vantagens:

Patriot Software Accounting offers all of the reporting we need for daily and monthly tasks. It is very clear how the charts of accounts integrate into the structure of our company.

Desvantagens:

It would make a lot more tactile sense to make the daily accounting work from a register type of interface. Using a General Ledger, then notating credits and debit columns, is a slower and less intuitive way to perform transactions than a single entry, customizable register would be. A register-based interface option would provide a far greater sense of user control and confidence.

Lucy
Partner, EUA
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, 2-10 funcionários

Incredible Customer-Service and Strongly Valued Customer Input

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Above providing a great software that suits the needs of a small business like ours (without being overly complex), they have outstanding customer service and value fulfillment of customer needs.

Vantagens:

We wanted something that we could tailor to our own needs and that we could more seamlessly transition, from how we previously operated our accounting. We wanted something that was not overly complex to adapt to but that was also able to execute our accounting needs. It's challenging to find programs to best suit the flow of your daily tasks and that can also be flexible with function. Patriot fit all those needs.

Desvantagens:

Over the years of using this program, we have asked for many changes (with varying degrees of importance) and I cannot think of one that has not been fulfilled by the Patriot team. I'm not sure how they do it, but they seem dedicated to providing customer needs and to help ease workflow however they are able. They are regularly working to improve their software and needs of customers.

Pam
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo

The Best QB Replacement

5,0 semana passada Novo

Comentários: So far, I'm finding everything I need and all is going well. I'm very happy.

Vantagens:

It is well worth it the switch from QB! It's very affordable and stable. Patriot Accounting has all the features I need and features my CPA uses for me. I'm so much happier with my bookkeeping since switching.

Desvantagens:

It's a few more steps, but that's fine. It is similar to what QB was like before they went online.

Tim
Automotivo, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Patriot software makes small business accounting and payroll easy!

5,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

Ease of use and ability to get assistance

Desvantagens:

None, everything was easy to set up and use

Bens de consumo, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great for small Businesses!

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: I've used another widely known accounting software program and I am so glad I made the switch a few years ago.

Vantagens:

The software is easy to use and their support is fast and helpful.

Desvantagens:

It took a little time to figure out how to run reports but that was not a big deal. Once you do it it is easy.

Jeff
Owner/manager, EUA
Gestão de investimentos, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Great product for small business accounting

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: My experience has been great - very simple to get started and process all the transactions I needed for this new LLC/C Corp entity

Vantagens:

I changed to Patriot from QB and greatly appreciate the simple yet functional design of the Patriot system. I needed something that could function through primarily JE's initially, and I will add Payroll once the company gets further along.

Desvantagens:

I haven't run into any limitations yet, no complaints at all

Jeff
Serviços jurídicos, 2-10 funcionários

Great Price. Not intuitive, but gets the job done

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Patriot seems like a payroll company which later added accounting. The payroll module is so easy to use and they appear to have thought of everything. The accounting module is much more quirky and seems a bit haphazzard. But their people are friendly and accomodating, so hopefully, they will up their game on the accounting side. From a price standpoint, you can't beat them for an on-line program that can be shared among users (staff, bookkeeper, attorneys, etc).

Vantagens:

We switched from QuickBooks and that process was fairly easy, along with great support from Patriot. That's the best part of the software - the people at Patriot. They are prompt, attentive, and seem genuinely interested in improving their product. A close second is the Payroll product. It is ridiculously easy to use and far less expensive the most other on-line payroll services.

Desvantagens:

It is not intuitive. For example, if you just want to look at your general checkbook ledger, you cannot just click on an icon. You have to go to reports and then find the one that says "account balances." There are a number of things that make sense after you do them (voiding or deleting a check is a multistep process), but it's frustrating trying to find them. One of the biggest head scratchers is that printing a three-part check only prints on two parts of the check. That seems like a pretty basic item to fix, but it's still only two-parts.

Craig
Principal Consultant, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo

Basic Accounting Software, but it gets the job done

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Very good. The customer service is superb. They answer the phone and are very helpful. If they don't know an answer, they find it out and get back to you. Email support is good too. The software is pretty basic compared to Quickbooks but if you don't need all those fancy features as I don't, it gets the job done. And the price is much better than Quickbooks. They have a bank reconciliation module, but I don't use it. Highly recommend for small businesses.

Vantagens:

Started out on the package almost 5 years ago. It was pretty basic then, Patriot has added a steady stream of features to it each year. We don't use a lot of them however. I like the dashboard. If you are using the Payroll module, it's totally seamless integration. No frills accounting but that's ok because that's all I need.

Desvantagens:

Can't put a check number on a Quick Pay when you are running it. I use manual checks and there's not way to do that, except by putting the check number in the notes. If you are using printed check stock, that would not be an issue. Reporting is a little thin, but it gets the job done. The Financial statement is a little weird how it calculates owner's equity but my accountant reviewed the numbers and said it is correct. If you have accrued liabilities, They use "modified cash basis" which it also odd vs. Cash Basis. No Statement available to send out to customers.

Edward
Attorney, EUA
Escritório de advocacia, 2-10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Easy to use and responsive customer service

Comentários: I do not use Patriot Accounting

Vantagens:

This software is easy to set up and even easier to use. I work for a small firm with only a couple of employees. Our payroll needs are fairly simple and Patriot is intuitive and has robust information available when needed.

Desvantagens:

There is nothing I dislike about Patriot. I guess it would be nice if there was a mobile app that allowed me to run payroll remotely from my desktop.

Martin
Vice President, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 2-10 funcionários

Best in Class!

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Exceedingly positive. I can't say enough about the professionalism and personal service provided by Patriot's team. I am not an accountant, or bookkeeper, or tax consultant...and I don't want to be. Patriot's team gets that, and they treat us with respect and courtesy.

Vantagens:

How much time do you have? I've used all of the major competitors in the field at some time or another. Patriot shares our values and beliefs, as evidenced in every interaction with them. The value for what they provide is unparalleled...not even close. Patriot has been completely transparent and there are no hidden fees or mysteries in function or cost. Patriot Software delivers what they promise and is always great to work with by phone or video conference. We feel like we are valued by them, and that is a plus for a small but growing business.

Desvantagens:

My only suggestion is, as always, integrations. I know "that other company" has been around a long time and exercises leverage on the industry. Patriot provides value and performs in a trustworthy and honest manner - we can wait for the integrations and grow with them.

Julie
Certified Bookkeeper, EUA
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários

User Friendly Comprehensive Payroll Solution

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Mostly all positive. I have always been able to contact support and get answers to my questions (even if I didn't like the answer because a feature was unavailable). There is somewhat a lack of communication to partners.

Vantagens:

Patriot Software is easy to set up and easy to use. Everything is spelled out on the screen. There are very minimal clicks to accomplish basic payroll tasks. Patriot is also VERY up-to-date on tax law changes and communicating to users. Support is knowledgeable and hold times are very reasonable.

Desvantagens:

Ability to schedule different employees into different pay schedules. Lack of job costing. Lack of ability to pay an employee who works in multiple cities in same week.

Larry
President-Owner, EUA

Great to Use

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We were in the process of talking about going back to Quick Books and decided to stay with Patriot because of costs and ease of getting live help

Vantagens:

Ease of getting into program Ease of. getting help Great to work with when calling in

Desvantagens:

When trying to get to certain options on the side to use, hard to maneuver to where you want to go

MANAGER, EUA
Automotivo, 2-10 funcionários

GREAT SOFTWARE

Comentários: I AM HAPPY WITH THIS SOFTWARE AND MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN WONDERFUL

Vantagens:

PATRIOT SOFTWARE MAKES IT EASY TO PAY EMPLOYEES, KEEP UP WITH INVOICES, AND PAY OUR VENDORS IN A TIMELY MANNER.

Desvantagens:

SOMETIMES IF A CHECK IS ISSUED IN ERROR, IT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DELETE THAT PAYMENT, ONLY VOID IT.

Resposta do Patriot Software

há 2 anos

Thanks Brittany! We love when our customers realize the benefit of having both accounting and payroll software under one login! We appreciate you sharing your experience!

Avaliador Verificado
Senior Financial Analyst, Catar
Construção, 51-200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

User friendly accounting software with good customer service based support

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: In short, I would say that it is the best fit for those who are looking for a system with affordable prices and userfriendly. I recommend this accounting system as a well-satisfied user.

Vantagens:

This software as I mentioned in the title it is extremely user-friendly for even non-finance people and also those who are new to accounting and SME business. I have been using it and most of the time I could manage by myself without getting information from my data entry assistant due to their well-organized features. Moreover, if I do need to get any assistance from their customer support team, always address immediately to my queries without any delay. It was great since we were busy clients and fulfill our requirements with full satisfaction. At last, but not least their prices are more affordable as much as lower and value for paid money.

Desvantagens:

I just experienced a few problems at the beginning with setting up the system, But there are plenty of video tutorials available for troubleshooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and readily available to address our queries then and there to resolve

Tracy
Serviços meio ambientais, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Ive never had any problems and staff is always helpful

Vantagens:

Its very user friendly and helps with paying employee tax. We dony have employees at the moment but they still submit the paperwork and I dont have to think about it.

Desvantagens:

I really with they would calculate quartlerly taxes and submit them. Quickbooks even though I am not a fan of them they had that option and it was so easy. I would pay more just for this feature.

Radena
office manager, EUA
Telecomunicações, 2-10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Best Software for our small company

5,0 há 6 dias Novo

Comentários: This software helps in seeing the overall picture of where we are in the company. From accounting to having it linked with our bank, to invoicing. I haven't found anything that I don't like about it.

Vantagens:

I really love the Invoicing feature. It is so easy to use. Once you get everything set up in the startup. you never have to worry again.

Desvantagens:

For our small company I haven't found anything wrong with this software. I didn't have to integrate from another software.

Jonathan

Patriot Accounting

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, Patriot has been straight forward and easy to use. Their customer service has been quick and easy to get ahold of.

Vantagens:

The best part about this software was the ease of setup. It's very easy to enter customers, receive payments, and keep track of expenses.

Desvantagens:

As someone who is new to accounting software, I did have to call customer service for some setup questions with adding in categories to track expenses.

Duane
Administrator, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2-10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas:

Fair value for benefits and peace of mind

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Patriot has helped with organizing and tracking how much an account has received or spent for a year total. If there is any issues customer support has been friendly and supportive in helping resolve the issue quickly.

Vantagens:

Pay roll tax filing eases worries and makes business functionality easier The availability of having a support staff to call with questions is amazing.

Desvantagens:

Adjusting the bank totals to match the starting values. When printing checks you are unable to add things in the memo line.

Kelvin
Director Technical Services, EUA
Consultoria de gestão, 11-50 funcionários

K. Baker Review for Accounting Software

Comentários: Great tool for Small Businesses

Vantagens:

Easy to Setup and Management. Critical Part of us receiving a PPP Loan.

Desvantagens:

Expand the program to allow project based billing and invoicing.

Victor
Victor
Bookkeeper, EUA
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários

Great!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: my overall experience with Patriot Accounting it has been amazing! I literaly started my own business with them!

Vantagens:

this is a great product for someone that is either new to the accounting business, there is a "how to" video in every part of the software.

Desvantagens:

there is not much to say about this topic, however some older generation would appreciate a desktop version

Melissa
Office Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Best payroll and invoicing software!

Comentários: I love it! Super easy and responsive customer support

Vantagens:

Everything in one place and I had no idea what I was doing. Patriot made it easy.

Desvantagens:

I wish the reporting feature had more export to excel functions for filing my commercial liability, NC101 ESC form and employee wages for Child support reports as well as other government support employees need info supplied by employers. When I run a report for a customer it would be nice to be able to save that or export. I would love to customize and save the customization of emails mailed within Patriot invoicing.