Avaliações do Copper

Filtrar por:

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Copper

Concentre-se em relacionamentos, não registros, com Copper e Google. O único CRM criado, usado e recomendado pelo Google.

Saiba mais sobre o Copper

Exibindo 480 avaliações

Scott G.
Scott G.
General Manager
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/07/2020

"The CRM for sales team on Gsuite"

Comentários: I've used a lot of CRMs, from Salesforce to Pipedrive. Copper is hands down the best. Easy to use, easy for the team to adopt but still very powerful under the hood.

Vantagens: Automated data entry. Pre-populates a lot of my contacts data so adding new leads is a simple point and click.
The gmail integration is amazing. I can get a clear picture of my entire relationship from where I work - gmail.
Im really starting loving the workflow automations and cool calculated fields I can make now.

Desvantagens: I'd like to see a better native integration with an email automation software

• Avaliado em 01/07/2020
Dulce L.
Legal assistant
Serviços jurídicos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/08/2021

"Amazing CRM!"

Comentários: Overall very happy with this software. Didn’t need any training at all as it’s very intuitive and easy to work with.

Vantagens: It is very user friendly, loads quickly and can be used on the go. I love that there’s an app that works smoothly on my iPhone and iPad. This makes us super easy to work on the go or to be able to access info when away from the office. I also love the copper extension that allows me to see if my clients have opened up our emails (it lists each date and time it was opened)

Desvantagens: The only issue I have is that the Copper extension (not the software itself) sometimes marks an email as being read if I open it to link it to an opportunity. Not a big deal, I can usually rule out the “read” notification right after the email was sent because I know it was me. Any other reads are ones our customers triggered when they opened the email.
I also wish that the mobile app allowed you to view the customers numbers without having to select the “phone” or “call” option.

• Avaliado em 04/08/2021
Andrew C.
Bancos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/03/2018

"Beware, especially when it comes to pricing"

Comentários: Beware of Prosperworks pricing strategy...of course nobody picks up a CRM system for a few months, not if you are making a serious decision for your company. Then, of course, the pricing decision favours the bigger payment annual plan (as opposed to the smaller monthly payment which is much higher on an ongoing basis) so I expect most businesses to opt for the annual plan. But BEWARE of two things:
1) If you terminate at any time then "All charges are final, non-cancelable, and nonrefundable," This means you can sign on annually, use it for a month, give them their required 60 days termination notice, cancel.....but no refund.
2) AUTO RENEWAL. There is no prior notice on the 12 month mark. We had decided not to renew and thought we would get off the system at end of the 12 month period. Unfortunately, we thought we had commenced in March, but it turns out to be February, by which time the annual fee has been already taken from our account...then we are into the NOT REFUND terms.
Advice: I don't believe any small company can assess a crm for suitability during the 2 week free period after which we were forced to make a purchase decision. To save money (and we intended to be long term users) we signed on for annual plan. We stopped using the system after 6 months. I'm sure that Prosperworks knows this. This doesn't stop them from auto billing 12 months in advance without prior notice. Now we are paying for 2 years usage, having only used the system for 6 months. More advice...the reason why we didn't immediately terminate from Prosperworks after 6 months (when we stopped using it) is obvious: we need to get our customer data out and that takes time. You should be aware of this as well: "All of Your Content on the Service may be permanently deleted by ProsperWorks upon any termination of your account in its sole discretion." The customer service girl, after listening to my story said today "you can cancel on 60 days notice" but she did not tell me 1) that there would be no refunds (as per ProsperWorks terms) and 2) that they would delete all my data. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. This is a marketing trap.

Vantagens: I thought the gmail integration would be a good idea, it turns out that you have to (almost) click every email attached to the customer to see what is going on and alot of emails are just copies of previous emails. Prosperworks marketing is really good, and the interface and sell looks good. Also, any person who reviews Prosperworks say within 2 months of using the system will likely give 5 starts....I think reviewers should wait a bit and test the system more. In our case, we have now been with the company and the software for over a year.

Desvantagens: I concur with a previous user "3. Messy messy messy. The screen is just jammed packed with data, much of it useless, and it's difficult to find the data you want. Accordions inside of tabs inside of pop-ups? Really? Is that the best way to access the tasks associated with a client? It shouldn't take 3-4 clicks to get to a teeny tiny truncated accordion window of information. We should be able to see and sort through data related to a client within the main window. Bad design."

• Avaliado em 28/03/2018
Phil S.
Sales Manager
Fabricação de alimentos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/08/2021

"Sales for Organic Maple Syrup"

Comentários: Great tool for the price and for a team.

Vantagens: A very essential tool, pretty easy to use for Sales CRM.

Desvantagens: Lots of features are not needed for the basic sale of a grocery product.
Would like to link a People of a Company to be the Companies Primary Contact. so there is only one entry for that in the Company.
Wish saved files could be viewed and not just downloaded.

Avaliador Verificado
Materiais de construção, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/08/2021

"I really like Copper"

Comentários: For us it all hinges on Opportunity tracking - which we modified into a "start-to-finish/inquiry-to-money-collected" tracker. We don't use the project management or task management.

Vantagens: The Google integration and drag and drop pipelines/stages are what sold me. It didn't take long to learn and start modifying it for our activity/information needs. The mobile version is more than adequate and the whole UI is well done. Like all good software, I'm sure there are features and shortcuts we don't use enough, but basically, it is more than suited for what we use it for; Customer information and job process tracking.

Desvantagens: These cost more money - via upgrade; Mailchimp integration, adding many custom fields, and better than limited reporting. We run the Basic version.

• Avaliado em 12/08/2021
Richard H.
New Business Generation
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/08/2021

"Copper CRM is Way Better than other CRM software I've tried -- and I've tried many."

Comentários: With me now using Copper CRM, I've found that I can make about 20% more connections during a day because the software is so logically laid out and easy to use. It keeps all the information I need right where it would logically be located. So Copper has saved me time and made me more productive -- and it surprised me.

Vantagens: Copper is well designed, and very easy to use. It is logical and well laid out. I've tested 7 other products before Copper and they all were too cumbersome and hard to run.

Desvantagens: I don't like having to retype the same address information into the program for a "Person" who I am Adding to a Company that already has that address information in it. There should be a pop-up that asks "Use same address as "Company Name?"

Artem R.
Artem R.
Software, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/09/2021

"Good, well-balanced small business CRM"

Vantagens: Copper is feature-rich and did everything we wanted it to do to manage sales at a relatively large website. We used Copper to manage leads, convert them to opportunities, track payments, and fulfill our clients' orders. We also set up integrations with Slack and Google Forms, which made it much easier for clients to reach out and for us to track progress and discuss projects in a single tool (Slack).

Desvantagens: Pricing could be more competitive, but compared to Salesforce, it's probably not bad at all.

• Avaliado em 03/09/2021

"Keep it Simple Stupid"

Vantagens: Simple
Easy to use
Integrates with Email
Minimalistic yet still feature heavy
Provides actionable sales process data

Desvantagens: Which it dealt with duplication a little bit better

• Avaliado em 23/08/2021
Phillip V.
Director of Operations
Bens de consumo, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/08/2021

"Great interface and easy to integrate with other software"

Vantagens: The UI is very easy to use and I like the fact that it tracks emails and you can see when customers open the emails. I like that you can log notes and also that it integrates with PandaDoc and MailChimp.

Desvantagens: I feel like the speed of the sync could be improved.

Eric V.
Eric V.
Director and Sales and Marketing
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/09/2020

"Fabulous CRM product for Gmail users"

Comentários: Easy to trial product. Sales support team was very helpful. Not too pushy.
Software has exceed my expectations.

Vantagens: Easy to set up and use, great UI. The tight integration with Gmail is really the killer feature for us.

Desvantagens: If you accidentally delete records they cannot be recovered. Not good if you accidentally delete all your contacts and have not done a manual back up ..

• Avaliado em 24/09/2020
Marc-antoine B.
Manager, booking agent, label manager, PR
Música, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/08/2021

"Copper is a great tool for sales, contacts and tasks management"

Comentários: Copper is defenitely a very powerful tool when it comes down to sales and task management. It is easy and instinctive to use!

Vantagens: As a booking agent and as an artist manager, the 2 things that I enjoy the most with Copper are the Task Manager and the Contact List features. It goes without saying that the contact list manager is a very powerful tool. It is easy to use: whether you just want to browse through the contacts, uplaod/add new clients or even if you need to find a "needle in a haystack". All the filters that you can apply in a research are super helpful! The task Manager is also one of the main feature that I use on a daily basis. I find it super easy and convinient to set up remainders and follow ups. It is also very useful when it comes down to dedicate tasks to colleagues (without having to talk to them, because you can be very clear using the "details" section).

Desvantagens: I think probably the biggest issue I have with Copper is that we are all francophones at Doze Agency. Because the version of the software we are using is in English, we sometimes have problems with some "list management". We sometimes have to use some special caracters in French (for exemple: "é", "è", "à", etc.). Maybe a French version of the software is not an option, but a cool feature would be that the software could associate special caracters like "é" to the letter "e" or a caracter like "à" to the letter "a". I know it may sound strange to some, and I don't know to what extent there are other french speaking users of the software, but it would defenitely be a great plus!

• Avaliado em 16/08/2021
Janna W.
Artes e artesanato, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/04/2020

"Copper is helping me keep track of my customers"

Comentários: Overall it has been helpful to keep track of my contacts. I wish that there were more features for the lower price point, like marketing and email features.

Vantagens: I like that it syncs to my Gmail and automatically goes back through 1 year of communication to add all those emails to my connections with my contacts. The Gmail extension makes it super easy to add new contacts to my CRM and keep track of our conversations. It also makes it easy to keep track of leads and opportunities and what stage they are at. The Task function is nice how it adds to-do items to my calendar and sends me reminders. That is helpful so I don't forget to do things daily.

Desvantagens: It's pretty expensive for only one user and many of the best features of it are only available for the higher pay level. Also, it's doable to use from Gmail on a phone but not easy. I wish the app extension worked better.

• Avaliado em 02/04/2020
Jaimee I.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários

"Copper"

Comentários: Copper has cut down dramatically on administration data entry try which allows for our staff to communicate with our prospects more frequently, which in return is bringing in more business for the company.

Vantagens: Copper has helped our company tremendously in regarding to time spent updating our CRM systems. We use to have to add all emails to the system, Copper automatically adds all the emails which has cut down on our administration time dramatically. It will also pull contact information for the internet, which also helps cut down time so the time can be spent elsewhere. Another favorite feature is being able to view the contact file in gmail when an email from that specific person comes in.

Desvantagens: We wish that when adding notes into copper, there was more flexibility in regards to changing the color of the font or being able to highlight something within the note. Also, sometimes we have an individual in the system with more than one company but Copper doesn't allow you to add duplicate emails to multiple files.

por Copper em 26/02/2020

Greatly appreciate the feedback, Jaimee!

Jacqueline C.
Broker/Owner
Imobiliárias, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/02/2020

"Intuitive, Inclusive & Scalable"

Comentários: Wonderful! The customer service is AMAZING and overall we have converted so much more closed business as a result of effective lead and pipeline management within our company.

Vantagens: The ability to manage leads, manage pipelines, and store data, along with the ability to automate lead management.

Desvantagens: the lack of ability to integrate with other softwares, the lack of commission management features, and the lack of ability to specifically disburse leads automatically based on tracked conversion rates

por Copper em 03/03/2020

Solid feedback that we'll be sharing with our team. Thank you, Jacqueline!

• Avaliado em 21/02/2020
Mark B.
Mark B.
Proposal Manager
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 12/08/2018

"Copper, formerly ProsperWorks - Great tool for G Suite/Google Apps Users"

Vantagens: I've used Copper (under its original brand) both as a freelance digital contractor and in an agency setting. I found the standalone app to work fine, but there's no comparison to how well it worked with gMail, Google Docs and other elements of G Suite. I read a Forbes article about the rebrand and apparently Copper signals a move for the company where their apps are on Google Cloud, and to better support G Suite, and that seems like great news. If you are an agency using G Suite it seems to be a no-brainer to use Copper to me. Especially for tracking emails and customer conversations related to opportunities. The rebrand caught me by surprise when I was looking for something for a client. The Forbes article sheds some light on the rebrand and evolution. I'm a little biased as I wrote an article once for ProsperWorks, but this review is strictly from my experiences with the app, and the company. They have great customer success follow-up and have many scheduled support resources/weekly webinars to ensure you get the best out of your investment. I don't sell this app, I just was happy with how easy it was to use the tool, I've worked with Dynamics CRM, Salesforce and other CRM apps and I stand by my appreciation for how great this app is for G Suite and for agencies.

Desvantagens: I think the Copper rebrand is a sign of lots of changes for this solution, and the Forbes article says that there are positive changes to further align this solution with the Google ecosystem. I will say that the rebrand was news to me, but I haven't used the app in a month or so now since a recent contract ended .

• Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 12/08/2018
Michael B.
Associate
Materiais de construção, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/08/2021

"Copper for Small Business"

Comentários: I like Copper, it is easy to use and integrated with Gmail. Cloud base allows use any place in the world. Accounts and analysts (people who do nothing but watch what I do) love looking at my copper but hate putting information in system.

Vantagens: 1. Organizes leads, people, and anything for sales.
2. sends reminder emails about presentation or phone call.
3. cloud based, can be done anywhere
4. Task managment
5. easy input with enough infomration on clients. Sometimes find info on leads online.

Desvantagens: 1. Can't same attachments for emails.
2. Does not integrate with LinkedIn (App for LinkedIn mixing is terrible).
3. Not enough time to use because focoused on other things for small busines.

• Avaliado em 13/08/2021
Drew B.
Drew B.
Director of Sales
Seguros, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/09/2019

"Great CRM for Gmail Users"

Comentários: Great company with an excellent support team always available. Offer monthly training and update webinars as well.

Vantagens: Love this CRM as it integrates easily with Gmail. Good ways to customize the pipelines and customer management options.

Desvantagens: Does take some time to set everything up and need to add on a few features to have it customize the way you want.

por Copper (formerly ProsperWorks) em 19/09/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Drew. Taking into consideration your cons for the product and see how we can work to make it better. Thanks again!

• Avaliado em 17/09/2019
Luis manuel F.
Luis manuel F.
VP Of Sles
Serviços ao consumidor, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/06/2020

"Copper nos ahorra tiempo"

Comentários: La apropiacion de la herramienta en el equipo de trabajo nos permitido entender los datos comerciales que a su vez nos permitio mejorar las ventas

Vantagens: La integracion con Gsuite nos ahorra tiempo teniendo todo en un sola pantalla nos permite actualizar el CRM mientras trabajamos en el correo electrónico

Desvantagens: Lo que mas me gusta es lo simple de la herramienta pero es super robusta

• Avaliado em 17/06/2020
Avaliador Verificado
Operations
Políticas públicas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/11/2018

"Has helped me get my marketing leads in order"

Comentários: Copper has made it easy for me to keep track of my leads. With it's basic functions anyone can use it without reading extensively through a guide or manual. I would recommend it to new businesses because of it's simplicity and inexpensiveness.

Vantagens: I've used copper for a while now - it was called Prosperworks when I first started to use it. It was my first CRM and it has helped me get my marketing leads in order as well as showed me how to use a CRM. Since it has simple features it is easy to use and learn and once you get the hang of it you are able to understand bigger and more complex systems so I'd like to think of Copper as a gateway CRM. I love how it integrates with Gmail so that with just one click of a button on the side panel that shows up after you install the Chrome extension and you have the contact's information saved- which spares you the work of manually adding a contact to the platform. The filters are easy to use and the fields can be customized. They even have a "market place" where you are shown information on the contacts whom you've recently exchanged emails with and it gives you the option to save it to your list. The pricing is also reasonable, especially if your company is in its early stages.

Desvantagens: The thing that I dislike most about Copper is the field mapping that needs to get done prior to importing a list of leads via an Excel sheet. If there is one error or if it doesn't recognize the information within a cell then it wont import it and it will give you a pop up window with the option to correct it right then and there. I've found myself fighting with it plenty of times because it wont accept what I'm writing and then I would resort to canceling everything and just deleting that contact from the list to add it manually afterwards just to get the import feature to work. Also it is such a chore to import these lists, you have to click on so many menu items to get to the import function.

• Avaliado em 01/11/2018
Allison M.
CMO
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/10/2020

"Copper - CRM"

Comentários: Overall, a very good CRM. It has all the functionality and tools I need to manage the sales process.

Vantagens: Copper is a solid CRM with lots of features to help handle your sales funnel from start to finish.
You can sort/filter and run lists, export lists, and manage tracking of interactions, schedule follow ups and keep track of emails.

Desvantagens: There are a few key features on Copper that are not intuitive/user friendly. It's not that they are difficult, but features could be better marked and highlighted as to how to do certain things on the platform. I wish it had better tracking to manage a sales team.

• Avaliado em 06/10/2020
John R.
Seguros, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/10/2020

"Basic CRM"

Comentários: Overall experience was good until I knew I was paying more for less.

Vantagens: At that time I was looking for a CRM that integrates with G Suite at that time called Google Apps. This was the second CRM I tried.

Desvantagens: You have to play a lof more for the better features that actually completes the CRM. After checking out other companies I realized after using it for more than a year that the CRM is lacking in features.

• Avaliado em 09/10/2020
Andrea S.
Membership Animator
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/08/2021

"Everything I need for success in one platform"

Comentários: At first the learning curve with Copper CRM was difficult especially since I had been trained in other softwares. The video tutorials were a great help! At this time and after the learning curve I am very happy with my overall experience with Copper. I use it daily and enjoy how I can personalize the features to suit my sales and relationship management needs.

Vantagens: There are a few features in which I like most about the Copper CRM software. Firstly, the opportunities pipeline feature. This is a great tool in following the journey of prospective members and new members. When moving throughout stages of the platform intergrations allow for tasks to be automated with intergrations to Gmail. Which leads me to my next favourite feature which is the Gmail intergration and Zapier intergrations. This allows for my workflow to become much easier, built-in interaction tracking, and more. The email templates are a huge plus too!

Desvantagens: It was previously the dashboard, but the recent upgrade which allows for a customizable dashboard is a wonderful added value.

Jeff N.
Jeff N.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/02/2020

"Awesome CRM with Great Support"

Comentários: Excellent.

Vantagens: - works well with Gmail
- works well, intuitive
- great support

Desvantagens: too expensive when I try to integrate with MailChimp.

por Copper em 21/02/2020

Thanks, Jeff!

Connor M.
Technical Systems and Team Support Manager
Veterinária, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/07/2020

"Flexiable and Easy to Use"

Comentários: We've been able to create multiple ticketeing systems and pipelines to track ROI on new promotions and programs.

Vantagens: The flexibility the software offers through customization and its automated workflows make both your job as an admin, and your everyday user's lives so much easier. It's also so incredibly easy to learn even on the higher technical end it isn't challenging.

Desvantagens: A number of the support articles are very outdated, especially in regards to the various integrations you can make, but reaching out to support usually fixes this.

• Avaliado em 02/07/2020
Andrew W.
Andrew W.
Telecomunicações, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/02/2020

"Great CRM for Gmail users"

Vantagens: It works as a plug-in for Gmail. That sounds odd at first, but it actually works great assuming most of your sales activity happens by email - because you can add contacts, companies and opportunities (and access all email history with those contacts) with just a few clicks.

Desvantagens: The sidebar takes up too much space when working on a laptop with a small screen (so I turn it off).

por Copper em 03/03/2020

Love this feedback, Andrew. Really helpful for us as we continue to evolve the product. Thanks!

• Avaliado em 25/02/2020