Avaliações do Quickbooks Online

Sobre Quickbooks Online

O QuickBooks Online é um aplicativo e software de contabilidade para pequenas empresas que permite gerenciar os negócios em qualquer lugar, a qualquer hora.

Saiba mais sobre o Quickbooks Online

Vantagens:

Everything is easy to use, the bank integration feature is super helpful, and I can do it on any computer that has internet.

Desvantagens:

When you first start using the app it can be irritating and tricky.

Notas do Quickbooks Online

Pontuação média

Praticidade
4,2
Atendimento ao cliente
3,9
Recursos
4,2
Relação qualidade/preço
4,1

Probabilidade de recomendação

8,0/10

O Quickbooks Online tem uma classificação geral de 4,3 em 5 estrelas com base em 5 434 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Quickbooks Online antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (5 434)

Beth
Office Manager
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Unspecified
Fonte da avaliação

Quickbooks Online User Review

5,0 ano passado
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Hosanan
Sócio, Brasil
Fotografia, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Software muito completo

4,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

Simplesmente um software completo com opção de importação de dados bancários, emissão de nota fiscal, anexo de comprovantes, geração de relatórios, uso tanto no pc como mobile...

Desvantagens:

Limite limitado de usuários por plano e a não migração de recursos do plano autônomo para pequenas empresas

Susana
gestora, Brasil
Materiais de construção, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

Em busca de resultados

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Fácil utilização

Vantagens:

todos os recursos são impactantes e de fundamental importância,necessário apenas que haja sempre uma modernização

Desvantagens:

Aspectos pouco utilizáveis por ser desnecessário

Avaliador Verificado
Contabilidade e auditor, Moçambique
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Contabilidade, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação
Fonte: GetApp

E um bom software

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Eu queria software offline instalaçao em portugues para facilitar o registo

Vantagens:

facilidade de uso, integração com outros apps

Desvantagens:

o software nao tem em lingua Portuguesa

Troy
Troy
Marketing Manager, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Hospitais e Saúde, 501-1 000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Quickbooks Online, if it isn’t broken don’t fix it.

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

Payroll Management in Quickbooks Online is the best of the best. Known for its great employee management tools, Quickbooks Online makes payroll a breeze. Direct Deposit in Quickbooks Online provides you with an easy and convenient streamlined system to set up for all of your employees and new hires.

Desvantagens:

Quick books online doesn’t have many features that i would consider need improvement. It gets the job done.

Daniel
Accountant, Polónia
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas:

Excellent online bookkeeping software.

5,0 semana passada Novo

Comentários: I love QuickBooks and this is the software of our choice for our practice.

Vantagens:

The reporting side is the best on the market, with many dimensions of data available, more than e.g. Xero, with only two tracking categories. I also like the support, being able to speak to a person if needed. Also the discounting referral system is very good.

Desvantagens:

VAT management and reconciliation can be quite tricky, as software often allows to change the previously submitted to HMRC data.

Ryan
COO, EUA
Aparelhos médicos, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas:

QBO Works, But It Should Be Better Than It Is

3,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Due to the massive price increase to move to a 60k+ ERP, QBO is probably still the way to go, it's just a shame that they haven't done a better job listening to their customers and implementing the MANY MANY requests and suggestions that they have been receiving for years.

Vantagens:

You can login online from anywhere, and it does a great job of syncing with your bank accounts

Desvantagens:

The support is basically non-existent. Also, there is just no reason that they haven't implemented more customization options for how long this software has been out. They also make syncing with other programs sound good, but then limit what can actually be done on the back-end.

Resposta do Intuit

há 2 meses

Hi, Ryan. Thanks for an honest review. This isn't the impression we hoped you'd have. We'd appreciate the opportunity to make this right. The best way to reach the QuickBooks Online Team is to use any of the methods listed here: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/account-management/quickbooks-online-support/L6WqNrDq0_US_en_US). We're always happy to help. All the best. -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

Bryant
Business Owner/Personal Trainer, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas:

Makes my job a ton easier

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: I like Quickbooks. The company name does make sense... you do everything quickly lol. I haven't had a single issue other than the invoicing problem. I did spend more than enough time with their customer service which was a pain in the butt but the rep was really friendly and helped me get it sorted out. If I could recommend Quickbooks to a new or seasoned business owner, I definitely will! It looks expensive and hard to learn but honestly, it's much easier to navigate than it looks!

Vantagens:

I was hesitant at first since I didn't want to go the everything electronic route. My wife was doing all of the tax stuff so I just gave her the okay and made the purchase. I now do everything minus invoicing through Quickbooks. Everything is streamlined for me and I realized how much time I was truly losing by doing everything through Excel and calculating by hand. My wow moment was watching my time being cut in half literally by just snapping a photo of a receipt after connecting my bank account then adding details on the purchase... that's it!

Desvantagens:

Now... the invoicing part I'm just not fond of. There was an error with a payment and Quickbooks kept kicking back a payment a client had made. I ended up just going through Paypal Business and setting up my invoices through there and attached my Paypal account to Quickbooks to make things easier on myself. If invoicing was different, I would be 100% with Quickbooks.

Alanna
Alanna
Chief Marketing Officer, Canadá
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Software, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Reliable accounting software, some syncing challenges

4,0 há 2 meses

Vantagens:

I find Quickbooks is easy to use & reliable for doing basic business accounting. I also rely on the reporting features to quickly see a snapshot of important data like P&L, broken down into quarters and months.

Desvantagens:

I've run into some syncing problems with my bank, where Quickbooks doesn't automatically sync or the connection is somehow lost and I need to jump through some hoops to fix it. I'm not sure if that's a problem with my bank or a Quickbooks problem though. I also have run into some issues with having balances in 2 different currencies, and making sure income/expenses are properly accounted for.

Resposta do Intuit

há 2 meses

Hi, Alanna. We'd like to offer our assistance and make sure QBO helps you save time going forward with your banking. The steps listed here have resolved this issue in previously: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/banking/get-bank-error-download-transactions-quickbooks/L5Tek4yh7_US_en_US). Should you still experience the issue with the connection please reach out to our team so we can look into this further with you (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/account-management/quickbooks-online-support/L6WqNrDq0_US_en_US). All the best. -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

Ron
Ron
Managing Director, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Long-time QuickBooks desktop Por Advisor trying to switch to online

4,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Disappointing but not worth the pain of un-doing our convoluted solution.

Vantagens:

The online setup was relatively simple to implement, as was the set-up and use of payroll.

Desvantagens:

Going in we expected the online software features to be limited compared to the desktop product and we we right. In particular the absence of tools to manage reimbursable items (e.g., items acquired and re-billed to clients) was a deal breaker. We found out well into the process how poor these features were and ended up operating for a couple years with QuickBooks desktop for accounting, invoicing and bill payment and QuickBooks online for ONLY payroll and payroll reporting.

Evans
Evans
Finance MAnager, Zâmbia
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Quickbooks Online Review

4,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Quickbooks Online is user friendly, easy to use and it gives you the ability to access and work on it from any device anywhere. It has a great professional layout with customizable templates. It also has a wide of reports to choose from. It has made my work easier as I am able to access my accounting package from anywhere and with any device.

Vantagens:

It is user friendly hence very easy to use, it gives you the ability to access it from any device anywhere. A great professional layout. Customizable templates. Wide ranging reports.

Desvantagens:

Does not have the ability to upload a trial balance straight from excel

Karl
Karl
Accountant, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Contabilidade, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas:

Optimal value for the price

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Overall is better than competitors. They offer a decent value for the price.

Vantagens:

The price is about as competitive as it gets. There is a lot of opportunities to improve the workflow processes such as import transactions. As a long time desktop users, I still primarily use desktop, but use online for statement payment processing.

Desvantagens:

QuickBooks ends supports certain products, such as online payment processing, in approximately 5 years, which is too a short period for the price point.

Ebony
Ebony
Lead Interpreter, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Formação profissional e coaching, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas:

Quick Books Online Services

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: I like the payment links in general I can text them to people as soon as I invoice them I text the link as a follow up and they helps me get paid faster.

Vantagens:

It is very affordable, and has a lot of free training, and the call back function with customer service is not to bad.

Desvantagens:

QB is also my merchant account and they can not be reached by phone to discuss charge backs its all by email only. Refunds almost always just become a credit with my company and not money back on the card because QB does not show the credit card information to my company to do a full refund without calling in.

Daniel
Daniel
Owner, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Quickbooks Online offers on the go powerful invoicing

4,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Overall it is a strong package for invoicing

Vantagens:

The remote capabilities because it is online are very nice. Easy to invoice from job site or customer location.

Desvantagens:

Cost is a little high for what we use it for.

Resposta do Intuit

há 3 semanas

We want to be sure you're able to find a suitable option for your budget, Daniel. To take a look into what discounts or promotions you may be eligible for, please get in touch with our Sales Team by chat or phone through the following link: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/). From there they'll have the necessary tools and resources to see what can be done for you. All the best. -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

Ahmad
Manager, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas:

QBO is excellent for non-profit except for a few limitations

4,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: It is the best for small size non-profits as long as one can find an away to produce end of year donation tax statements

Vantagens:

If you know how to setup the chart of accounts including using Locations and Classes you can fairly run non-profit accounting very smoothly. Data entry is simple. Reporting is fairly good. Import and export functions are very good.

Desvantagens:

There are serious limitations with issuing end of year donation statements. One can't filter out sales and can't customize the statement text to meet regulations. The statements are very inflexible.

Kris
Kris
Office Manager, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Instituições religiosas, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Peak Performance

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Quickbooks Online sets the gold standard when it comes to accounting software. The ability to track all income and expenses, and to be able to produce that data at any moment is critical to any business or organization. As a non-profit, we strive to produce a very specific budget each fiscal year. Quickbooks allows us to know at all times, how well we are following or facilitating that budget (are we sticking to the plan we set out with?). Quickbooks keeps us on track in every, single way, and transparent to our governing board of elders, giving peace of mind to those who donate to our non-profit organization. I have used Quickbooks Online (and prior to when it was available online) for quite some time with the same, or better, level of consistent performance. I don't ever plan to use anything else, and highly recommend Quickbooks Online.

Vantagens:

I love the look and feel of Quickbooks Online. The program is easy to use and makes sense. I can quickly find the exact place I am seeking because the navigational tools are well-organized whether I am looking for expenses, income, or something very specific. I also love the input formats. Anytime input is involved, there is always a chance for human error. Quickbooks is quick to catch if I have input something incorrectly, or if I have forgotten a field altogether. I am comfortable knowing that I will be aware in the moment if something has not been input correctly, and I can fix it right then.

Desvantagens:

There are some features I just don't use because they do not apply to our organization, so I am not familiar with those.

Resposta do Intuit

há 2 meses

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us here, Kris! It's wonderful hearing that QuickBooks Online has made so many of your day-to-day tasks quick and simple. If you ever need any help with your account, please don't hesitate to reach out by phone or chat using the 'Help (?)' icon > 'Contact Us' in-account, and we'd be glad to get you taken care of. We appreciate you! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Misty
Manager, EUA
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas:

20+ year user of Qucikbooks

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Overall I'm happy with QB's online, we save a lot of time as I mentioned before on data entry. I just don't pout my really compicated clients in the software, I keep them in desktop.

Vantagens:

I love how quickly the data entry goes in QB's online versus QB's desktop. With rules and auto entries it take the tedious parts of accounting and automates them. I'm able to focus my time on more complicated items that add value to my serives to my clients.

Desvantagens:

It still needs a lot of work on the developement of the software. You are unable ot customize PO's, which is insane to me. It's a little hard to get used to when coming from their sister product desktop. Desktop is so rubust and had very little flaws that I somtimes find myself banging my head gainst a wall, like why?!! Also, the subscription based pricing makes it so you always have ot pay for the software. With desktop I bought it once and none of my clients had to pay for it. Way to make money intuit, now but that money back into the developement of the software!

Avaliador Verificado
Digital Marketing Consultant, GB
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Consultoria de gestão, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas:

Simple and easy to use for the self employed consultant

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: I really appreciated how easy it was to invoice my clients via the web based system and the app. Being able to see all your outgoings in one place is so good but that is nothing if you can't get your clients to pay. In particular I liked the app for on the go updates and generally how I could mark an invoice paid or with a quick click send a reminder for payment.

Vantagens:

What I liked the most was the ability to create invoices 'on the go'. I even sent one invoice to a client, via the app, when I was on a train. Chasing invoices was easy to with a one button follow up option. Being able to have all your data in one place and see what was coming in and what was going out made life very easy. Quickbooks support were really good in helping me overcome some initial issues I had dealing with multiple currencies.

Desvantagens:

Not all bank accounts would link originally to the software so I had to manually upload transactions but after a couple of times doing this, it became just a simple task I did each week until I moved bank accounts. I originally took the basic version of this and had issues with multiple currencies - but support were helpful and explained that to deal with this I'd need the next level up. I chose not to move to the higher version and just converted the costs myself.

David
CEO, EUA
Sem fio, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas:

Efficient Accounting Software

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Highly recommend. Great product that keeps getting better.

Vantagens:

Really easy to use, automates a number of functions, and provides a comprehensive accounting package for our small business.

Desvantagens:

My background is accounting and sometimes I get the impression that Quickbooks has tried to dumb the software down too much, which makes it harder for me to deal with anything outside the box. Calling in to support can also be really challenging.

Kristen
Owner, EUA
Fotografia, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Don't Use Quickbooks Checking

4,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: While Quickbooks is a solid booking-keeping service, I'm finding quite a few not-so-great points. 1. They are constantly trying to sell to you. Even when you already have a paid subscription. All you see are Ads and get promotional emails. 2. For those of you considering using Quick Book Checking- Don't do it. It just leads to more frustration than the 1% interest is worth. (Linking an external trusted bank account works just fine). Quickbooks checking sounded like a good idea, because hey.. why not have everything consolidated right? Wrong. First off- You can't send money to people without first upgrading to their Bill Pay option. (A feature that comes free with other business banking accounts) Second- Your debit card gets declined continuously, and getting a hold of customer service is a pain. And when you do, it's hard to understand them, because they don't speak clear English. I was trying to pay invoices- and I couldn't because my card was getting declined. (I had PLENTY of money in there to make these payments) When calling Customer service, after 45 minutes on the phone with them- I had to get switched over to an actual Green Dot Bank representative. Who told me the problem was resolved, and that my card was getting declined for "Protection". Yet... no indication was made letting me know that. Normally other banks send a notification asking if you're attempting to make a transaction...Not this account. They just leave you in the dark. No notifications. No Text Mes

Vantagens:

Quickbooks is a solid bookkeeping service- I'm finding quite a few not-so-great points. Please see my "Describe your overall experience" comment.

Desvantagens:

The Customer service is seriously lacking. And Quickbooks Checking is terrible.

Michael
Owner, EUA
Música, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas:

The Best Accounting Software For Small Businesses!

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Overall I love Quickbooks Online and recommend it to all small business owners that I know! It's been a huge help for my business in getting our accounting organized, without having to hire a book keeper. Invoicing has never been easier, as it keeping track of income and expenses. It's perfect at tax time and helps keep us on track to get as many deductions as possible. It's simply the best of it's class...

Vantagens:

The interface of Quickbooks Online couldn't be better. It easily links to your bank accounts and starts to understand your accounting categories right away. It's super customizable and the features are in depth and thorough. I love how intuitive (no pun intended) the software is overall. It's also great that it's online so you can login from anywhere, including on an app, to track everything.

Desvantagens:

The only real limitation I can think of with the software, is sometimes weird errors can happen with your balance sheet / income statements. Everything really needs to be exactly dialed in , otherwise errors can happen and throw things off. While this is probably due to human error, for someone like me who is not an accounting expert, this can be frustrating to figure out where things went wrong...

Liza
HR Officer, Jordânia
Energias renováveis e meio ambiente, 201-500 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Everything about our financial transactions in one place

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: With Quickbooks, we have increased our confidence in our ability to organize and control our finances without missing out on any payments. It helped us organize expenses and keep receipts in an organized manner, and Quickbooks with its layers of protection increases our sense of security, and ensures that all that data is protected from tampering and hacking.

Vantagens:

I love the fact that I can synchronize all my accounts in one place with Quickbooks, in addition to my credit cards, and also have an integrated database of all the transactions and transfers made through them. Because it is based on the cloud, this gives us greater flexibility in terms of increasing the ability to control financial data and organize the archiving of its records and invoices, and this exempts us from keeping untidy backups, thus ensuring that every document that is stored has a number within the record and fixed with it time The date and any additional notes. I love the fact that Quickbooks efficiently schedules payments and notifies you well in advance that there is a certain payment on a certain date, allowing you to replenish your account and execute the payment on time. I also like the accounting reports that we can issue, which are accurate and comprehensive for all debit and credit movements, and you can also prepare statements of taxes paid from the accounts, which saves a lot of effort and shortens a lot of procedures.

Desvantagens:

I'm sure all the trouble is because Quickbooks deals with financial data and that requires an increased level of verification, but overall Quickbooks is easy to use, affordable and covers most of our needs efficiently.

Zeenat
Managing Director, África do Sul
Segurança de rede e informática, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

The Efficiency of QuickBooks Online for your business

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: I enjoy using this and the ease of using this software, it is made for smaller to medium sized business and is an excellent solution for point of sale , inventory management and payroll. You can run your entire store with this software and do the payroll and have all files prepared for external accountants without too much effort especially at business year end. Everything is organized.

Vantagens:

This product was easy to use , it was easy implemented and integrated within my store. I feel that it has so many useful tools for your business as well as critical and vital tools for a business to operate successfully and cost effieciently aswell as cost effectively. It is so simple to have a software that integrates to all your devices, it runs your payroll automatically as you set it , it facilitates tax compliance so there is no need to stress at year end as with this software you are well organized and your documentation is on hand ready to file. Being able to jus use your mobile phone to upload receipts and make invoices is another perk as we all know that although a mobile phone would not replace a computer it is just as efficient as one in any ways in todays tech driven environment. The cloud experience is also safe and secure there is no need to worry about data being compromised by malfunctions or any other reasons like theft and having no back up data. The user interface is friendly which is admirable.

Desvantagens:

This software is user friendly however like any other software a person needs to familiarize themselves with the software before becoming affluent with the software it needs to be learnt like any other software , t does have training so if you on the slow side with IT software you might have to spend some time learning the software but once you do it becomes a breeze. There is training links to assist with aspects we would like to learn , support is widely offered as the company is a stable established firm you know you would be getting value in that aspect. I do not have any cons … I do believe that more reports could be introduced to the online version and a increase in inventory management as this could work well for larger businesses.

Nikki
Owner, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Get your Finances in Order Quickly!

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: Quickbooks Online has been a wonderful software to take my small business accounting to the next level! There is a bit of a learning curve to set up the customizable software and maximize it's use for your business. Once it's set, accounting is easy and quick. Running reports takes 5 seconds and you have all your accounting information at your fingertips with the mobile app!

Vantagens:

Ability to access from anywhere! On my computer, on my phone, in the car, wherever I need it! Quick mobile receipt upload from your phone or computer! This allows me to quickly scan gas receipts or upload online purchase receipts to Quickbooks Online. Gone are the days of saying "what was that purchase for?" Not only can you upload receipts but they automatically tie to the bank account import. Easy to create reports! Ability to compare month to month or year to year. Can break down by categories or tags. Tax time made easy! My accountant had all the information they needed. I can link accountants to my Quickbooks Online so they can assist with quarterly payments, general questions via email/online or bookkeeping.

Desvantagens:

Quickbooks Online has a little bit of a learning curve. Since I had no prior experience with a formal accounting system, I signed up to add one of their pros to walk me through set up upon purchase. They helped get the bank account integrated and get everything moving the right direction. Due to the learning curve, there are plenty of resources online or within business organizations that can walk you through the ins and outs. Quickbooks Online is very customizable, but getting those custom items set up can feel overwhelming.

Krishna
Krishna
Human Resources Generalist, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Hospitais e Saúde, 5 001-10 000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

I like how easily reports can be customized

4,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: The system is simple to learn and utilize. Helps me prepare for tax season all year long so that I don't have to worry about anything. An emphasis is placed on UI and user experience. It's clear to see that they've done so. Because we don't utilize all of the tools, there might be a lot of clutter in our workspaces.

Vantagens:

In order to handle my clients' businesses, I use Quickbooks Online, a powerful accounting program. In addition to project accounting, we can handle receivables and payables, set up rules for posting to cut down on time for posting (which equals cheaper accounting costs!), and quickly produce useful reports with this software.

Desvantagens:

I'd want to be able to create bespoke purchase orders with additional signatures, but I'm not able to do so at the moment. The ability to perform genuine bank reconciliations from within the program would be an added bonus. The process of comparing receipts to invoices is likewise time-consuming.

Sarah
Admin. Director, Brasil
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Essential Do-It-All Software

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: I honestly couldn’t be happier. Never thought I could come to enjoy keeping the books, but with QBO, I do. And the more I learn, the more I like. We’re all volunteers, with no professional accounting skills, at the non-profit I help administer. So QBO is a very cost-effective, efficient way for us to generate everything we need, while allowing for growth. I haven’t even begun to use the software to its full potential. Very satisfied here!

Vantagens:

We use QBO to run our small, all volunteer non-profit. So the things that matter the most to me are the ease of use with little to no training, being able to sync bank feeds to speed up the process, generating easy to read and understand reports, online access so we can keep the books anytime, from anywhere…the list is endless. I’ve also been thrilled with the extensive help library, the how-to videos, and the awesome customer support. I have no accounting or bookkeeping training and yet, thanks to QBO, I’m able to do everything we need to have accurate P & L reports, Balance Sheets and file our 990, as well as see which programs are costing and generating the most. I’m really grateful QBO exists.

Desvantagens:

My main issue so far has been the trouble linking little known online savings account to our bank feed. And that the platform is a bit glitchy when I access on my tablet. But Customer Support has told me they’re working on both those issues, so not a big deal.