Avaliações do Quickbooks Online

4,3 /5
    4,1 /5
    3,9 /5

Sobre Quickbooks Online

O QuickBooks Online é um aplicativo e software de contabilidade para pequenas empresas que permite gerenciar os negócios em qualquer lugar, a qualquer hora.

Saiba mais sobre o Quickbooks Online

Exibindo 4253 avaliações

Contabilidade e auditor
Contabilidade, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 17/07/2020

"E um bom software"

Comentários: Eu queria software offline instalaçao em portugues para facilitar o registo

Vantagens: facilidade de uso, integração com outros apps

Desvantagens: o software nao tem em lingua Portuguesa

• Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 17/07/2020
Joshua M.
Imobiliárias, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/02/2021

"It's The Standard, But Not Because It's The Best"

Comentários: Overall, we still use it because it's the best option for our accountant and it integrates well with our business management software. However, if another stable option presented itself with a similar feature set but providing a better client experience I would absolutely consider moving to another product.

Vantagens: The biggest pro of Quickbooks is that your accountant is going to be very familiar with it. The second biggest pro is that it's probably going to be integrated with whatever software you use to manage your business.

Desvantagens: The software can be quite "buggy" at times, adjusting options randomly with no explanation. Not only this, but it can be difficult to get certain features to even work. For example, the T-Sheets integrations never exported our employee information over, which defeated the purpose of using T-Sheets versus another time tracker. Neither the Quickbooks nor T-Sheets customer support could ever find out why this was not working. On the subject of Quickbooks customer support, they don't seem to be very well educated in the software itself. The times I've had to contact them, they were not very helpful and didn't seem to have any more knowledge of the product than I had.

• Avaliado em 09/02/2021
Mike G.
Office Coordinator
Construção, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/03/2021

"Makes daily financial task super easy"

Comentários: QBO is a daily workhorse for me. Payroll is a breeze with direct deposit, reconciling now takes 2 seconds because of the bank feed, and it's easier to stay on top of my accounts and balances.

Vantagens: The integration with banking transactions is what I like the most about QBO. It makes daily entering so easy. The bank feed allows me to add transactions in real time to proper accounts. I don't need to remember to manually create expenses after making payments because I know it will be there tomorrow in QBO for me to add.

Desvantagens: What I like least about QBO, is the inability to go back on mistakes the same way I could with the manual desktop version. In Quickbooks Desktop, I could easily change things like payroll or tax transactions if I made a mistake in the original entry. But with QBO, there are a lot of times I have to reach out to support to get them make changes in the back end.

Imran K.
director
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 51-200 funcionários
  • Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 24/05/2017

"Quickbooks and Intuit are no longer the company they used to be. BEWARE."

Comentários: Sad to see a company stop caring about their customers and look at how they can charge the customer more at every turn. Loyal customers like myself have helped support this company during its growth and we have stuck by Quickbooks during its growth and its challenges but now they are too big and they do not care about customers. We have to make a stand and support another company in hopes they will be better.

Desvantagens: I have been using Quickbooks for over 10 years. I pay for a yearly subscription to update my software to the newest version, payroll software and pro-adviser support which Quickbooks themselves sold to me.
Now when I have a problem, they tell me my files are corrupted. Also, they say I corrupted the files and it was not their system even though the files are on a secure server only running Quickbooks. Instead of fixing the problem their technical team wants to point fingers and is trying to charge me for more support. They do not care about the customer. They only want your money, and in today's world there are too many other options with companies who care about their bottom line AND THEIR CUSTOMERS. Also, I failed to mention their system did not update for the last few years since 2014 to the newer versions as it was supposed to and they tell me that is my fault as well but they gladly charged me every year for the new versions. I am a loyal quickbooks customer who uses both their online version and their desktop versions for over 20+ companies. This year I am transitioning every single company out of Quickbooks to a company that actually stands behind their product rather than points fingers and is always trying to get more money even after I purchased additional support which they advised me to buy.

• Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 24/05/2017
Kurt H.
Creative Director/Founder
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 14/03/2021

"I Love the Access I have with Quickbooks Online"

Comentários: As I already said, I love the direct access to my numbers and the added reporting that has allowed me to better run my company by quickly getting insights I need. It's a lot easier for customers to pay online and I'm finding more and more of the moving that direction vs. sending in checks, so it's good that we are set up in this way now.

Vantagens: I started using desktop Quickbooks back in 2000 right after I first started the company. As a single-person company at first, I got used to being in the books almost every day. As we grew we added an in-house Bookkeeper. A few years ago I relocated the company to a different area and we kept our Bookkeeper who stayed in the original area. I really missed having direct access to the numbers so last year I switch to Quickbooks Online and I love it. In addition to having direct access to the numbers I need, it has a lot of other functionality and reporting that I really like. It's also great for clients to easily pay the invoices online. It's making a night and day difference. Support has been great as well.

Desvantagens: It's definitely very expensive to be paying a pretty high fee every month - especially compared to the desktop version where we bought it and were good for years to come. It's definitely worth it but I'd be more of an evangelist if the pricing was a little easier on the pocket book.

• Avaliado em 14/03/2021
Sheri S.
CPA
  • Avaliado em 31/03/2021

"Pricey but worth it"

Comentários: There is tons of information on the internet on how to do anything you want to do. I've been using QuickBooks for over 30 years and while I still love the desktop for my personal use, the online version makes it so easy for a business to use.

Vantagens: It can be used from the basic user to the most experienced. Most of our clients use only half of what it can do. You have to know what features you want to be able to use it fully

Desvantagens: Cost and multi-company discount. Integration with other products is not as seamless as I would like.

• Avaliado em 31/03/2021
Brian S.
Family Pastor
Instituições religiosas, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/01/2021

"Quickbooks Online Review"

Vantagens: Quickbooks Online is very easy to use and at an affordable price point for many small and non-profit businesses. Since it is cloud-based, I can access it from any computer, at home or the office. It is sleek and easy to find what I'm looking.

Desvantagens: Since it is a cloud-based software, it is dependent on a reliable internet connection. It is also missing some reporting features compared to the full desktop version of quickbooks.

• Avaliado em 05/01/2021
Mary C.
bookkeeper/owner
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/01/2021

"Have used Quickbooks for years."

Comentários: We recently signed up for automated taxes and tax forms. It's free with the package we use. It makes your 941 tax payments automatically and also files your quarterly and annual forms. So easy!!

Vantagens: This software covers it all. From accounts payable, receivable and payroll. You can also attach invoices, which makes my life paper free!

Desvantagens: Although change is necessary, sometimes the changes the software makes just makes the already known processes a little different. This changes the work flow. There is a feedback feature, that I'm not sure how well it works or how much the information is weighed out. I think the software can be a bit pricey.

• Avaliado em 28/01/2021
Julie R.
Design, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 15/03/2021

"The only accounting software you need"

Comentários: Overall, there is also more of a learning curve when transitioning to the online but in the end, the benefits and ease of use outweigh the cons. Highly recommend.

Vantagens: I love being able to access my finances from any location via the internet. Sending invoices is a breeze through the web or app as well!

Desvantagens: There are some different features that are available on the online version vs the desktop version. The desktop version allows you to have more customized invoices with custom fields and email templates.
The bank download also stalls fairly often. Not sure if this is something to do with the bank or if it is on the QB side.

Matthew A.
Editoras, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 21/01/2021

"Easy to use across platforms"

Comentários: For a standard, fairly straightforward business like mine, QB is an easy answer to which accounting software I chose to use.

Vantagens: QuickBooks is the industry standard, and it's easy to use on a laptop or mobile device. Finding answers to your questions is pretty simple, either through their integrated help section or through online forums...enough people use it that the forums usually help you find an answer to your question, no matter how obscure. It easily connects to your external bank accounts, credit cards, and mobile payment services like PayPal, too. As a publisher, I use a CRM that integrates easily with QuickBooks. I handle invoicing and payments through my CRM, and with the click of a button, everything is sent to my QB account. Makes it very seamless and easy.

Desvantagens: The transaction rates are a little higher than I would like, so I don't use QB for processing credit card payments. Other than that, for my needs as a small publisher, it fits the bill.

• Avaliado em 21/01/2021
Claire G.
Alimentação e bebidas, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/12/2020

"Easy to integrate and use"

Comentários: We've been using it for years - it keeps us on track and is great from knowing where we are week-to-week, to when it comes to year end financial reporting.

Vantagens: We love the ease of reporting in Quickbooks online and how easily it integrates with our other systems.

Desvantagens: There's nothing I don't like - it works really well for us.

• Avaliado em 14/12/2020
Kristen C.
Society Curator
Redação e edição de texto, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/12/2020

"A little outdated, but still reliable software workhorse"

Comentários: There's not much I can say in addition to what I've said in the above sections. I've been using QuickBooks for around 10 years, both for my own business as well as when working for other small businesses in the past, and it's been both a joy and a pain in the butt at times. Overall, I'd still highly recommend QuickBooks as the go-to software for most businesses, because it's just so versatile and has a lot of great features. However, I'd highly recommend watching a few videos or even taking a class or two before using some of the more complex features. Otherwise, you're bound to make one small mistake that acts like a parasitic vine, weaving and entangling its way into the rest of your account features, and becoming a bit of pain to unravel.

Vantagens: Because QuickBooks has been around for so long, there are tons of resources for information regarding how to use the software most effectively, and how to troubleshoot particularly strange issues that may arise. I appreciate that QuickBooks can be used for a business of almost any size, whether you're running a small business from home, or a multi-million dollar per year construction company. There are plenty of options for things like inventory management, accounts payable/receivable, billing/invoicing, tax scheduling, etc. The options are nearly endless, and (most) of them are reasonable easy to figure out with a little experience and know-how.

Desvantagens: Because QuickBooks was created so long ago, some of their features continually fall behind the times. They're always just one step behind technological innovation, and their software isn't always the most user-friendly. I think it may be a symptom of the software being designed by tax-minded individuals, who tend to think wildly differently from the majority of people who are going to use this software. Some of the features are difficult to find or use, the user-interface is a bit clunky, the software can be a bit slow at times, and there's a steep learning curve for some of the more advanced features.

• Avaliado em 07/12/2020
Julianna B.
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/11/2020

"QuickBooks Great for General Operations"

Comentários: We are able to keep a live time view of the company's financials every day. Even when we cut vendor checks and are waiting for them to be cashed, our QB's bank already shows our actual available bank amount with the amounts already deducted. This way we know what we have to spend elsewhere without worrying if there is enough to cover other reoccurring expenses.

Vantagens: The ease of adding vendors and customers is great. Once you iron out the how to of the invoice templates they can be very useful to switch what is needed on each invoice per customer. The general ledger allows you to copy previous transactions which is useful for reoccurring transactions such as Payroll or loan payments. All you have to do is edit the date and transaction amounts (if yours change ie. Interest and principal amounts) and save. It keeps you from having to re-select accounts each time which is a huge time saver. Reports are useful such as PNL, Balance Sheet, AP and AR. It allows you to see where you may need to break out different accounts or where some can be combined for a better financial company overview.

Desvantagens: We did expierence an isolated incident where we printed checks but the system did not record the money paid for each vendor. But still marked the invoices selected for each vendor as paid. It took some time to figure out that was the issue, which was a bit frustrating. I had to go back into every vendor and invoice to reapply the amount paid so our AP and business bank account were accurate again. Not sure why this occured but as I said it happened once and we were able to iron it out. I also would say under FILE and Forms it would be nice to have this under reports so there is one place to print out what you want. The forms section is very small and a bit confusing on the descriptions of what your looking to print. For example if I want to print a list of all the checks or invoices that I just paid/printed checks for...I always forget exactly where to go. Same for if I need to print a complete list of invoices paid on a check for a vendor as it was to long to print on the check reference voucher. I always have to play around to remember where I got it the first time.

• Avaliado em 21/11/2020
Tosif V.
Human resource manager
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/10/2020

"QUICKBOOKS for INVOICING"

Comentários: Overall quickbooks is a good tool for small business to track expenses, invoice customers and track the invoices received. You can even email and customize invoices right from the software.

Vantagens: Quicksbooks is a great software for the small busineess. It allows for invoicing customers in an easy way. If you are out of the limit for the invoices, you can make a small purchase and make it online and can access it from anywhere and everywhere from the tablet, pc or phone. It is a real easy way for tracking the invoices and marking them paid with accounts receivable. It also allows for digital time card where you can record the employees time of in and out. Great software and easy to learn.

Desvantagens: The things you want to consider improving the software is it should give easy ways for tracking the accounts paid and invoices paid by the customer. Everything else looks pretty decent.

• Avaliado em 09/10/2020
Charlee C.
Owner/Instructor
E-Learning, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 08/10/2020

"Thorough, organized bookkeeping software with plenty of features"

Comentários: Overall, Quickbooks has been very valuable to my business, easy to use for both clients and myself, and organized in terms of layout and use. However, I wish the fees charged for processing payments were lower.

Vantagens: For my business, I send monthly invoices, so Quickbooks' invoicing feature and the ability to accept all kinds of payments is a must for my business. I find the invoices simple to create, and they look professional and attractive on the customer's end. I also like that I am able to customize the invoice template easily so that I can modify how it appears to the customer. My clients have not had any problems paying through Quickbooks' invoices, and most of them actually prefer to pay this way rather than through other methods such as cash or checks. I like that I am able to select or deselect payment methods for each individual customer. Quickbooks' system has simplified my payment process and my clients are satisfied. I use the Quickbooks Online feature of adding my accountant to my account for no additional cost, and I like this feature because if I have any problems or questions, I don't have to try to explain in detail each concern; instead, my accountant can just log into my account and view any discrepancies herself. This has been a lifesaver on multiple occasions. Another feature I like is the ease of use with categorizing bank transactions and expenses. Quickbooks suggests categories and automatically matches most transactions that it estimates are paid invoices. They are correct the majority of the time, and this makes matching payments to invoices a breeze. I also like the records that Quickbooks makes, such as records that show my profit and loss by month.

Desvantagens: While Quickbooks is very critical to my business and makes bookkeeping easy for me, I do find the payment processing fees a bit expensive. I suppose the fees are on par with other payment processing systems; however, at the end of the month, it is a bit surprising to see how quickly all of the individual payment fees add up on top of the $25 I pay each month to have Quickbooks Online. My complaint about this software would definitely be the fees associated with payments my customers make through Quickbooks.

• Avaliado em 08/10/2020
Lisa N.
  • Avaliado em 20/09/2020

"QBO helps me to manage"

Comentários: My overall experience with the software has been overhwelmingly positive. I can use it to bill clients, attach timesheets, run payroll, connect to the bank and reconcile, and also connect the credit card to the system. It's been really handy.

Vantagens: I like the fact that payroll is integrated, I love the automated reporting (saves me having to remember to send reports), I like that you can upload documents to it, that you can now send in / attach receipts to it, and that you can do quite detailed reporting and drill down on numbers easily, that you can lock the records to stop people going back in and changing anything by mistake, and that reports can be by classes, so you can monitor spending and income by 'class' / project. I like the reporting functionality and the ease of use.

Desvantagens: I'd like the receipt capturing software to be a bit better (its basic at the moment, but I'm sure it'll improve as it was only a feature added this year), I don't like the fact that although my paypal links, (I have multi currency within paypal) and this doesn't seem to reflect well within the software.

• Avaliado em 20/09/2020
Taylor M.
Treasurer
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/09/2020

"Overall a great choice for nonprofits"

Comentários: Overall I am very pleased by my experience with QBO. While I struggled with initial implementation, it has very much streamlined financial management once I figured out how to more efficiently utilize the software. The flexibility of using QBO through my browser of software download is an immensely important feature that I cannot overstate - since my position is volunteer/unpaid, if I ever leave the organization they cannot be tied to a software downloaded on my personal laptop. Plus its just nice to know that I have access anywhere I need, regardless.

Vantagens: QBO has made it so much easier to stay on top of finances for the nonprofit I work with. It's so nice to add bills for reimbursement of expenses to stay on top of when the expense occurred as well as when the reimbursement check was written vs deposited. Automatic linking to my bank account and to paypal is a lifesaver. I don't know what I would do without locations or being able to use classes for fund reporting/functional expenses.

Desvantagens: There was definitely a steep learning curve, and I've just had to accept that some of the transactions I was doing when I first started weren't done in the most 'ideal' way. I'm adding historical finances for 8 years and struggling with handling inventory in particular, since I'm both trying to keep up with current purchases/sales and build the historical financial statements. While the QBO online forum is generally helpful for troubleshooting issues, sometimes I run into features that just aren't available on QBO and only on QuickBooks desktop which is incredibly frustrating when I know how useful it would be.

• Avaliado em 12/09/2020
Controller
Automotivo, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/05/2020

"Great for Small Business Owners"

Comentários: Their customer service line has been a huge help with any questions that I have and has made it possible for me to implement and use this software. Without it, I'm not sure that I would be able to fully utilize QuickBooks online. Overall, I've had a positive experience with this product and would buy it again

Vantagens: We like that we can access QuickBooks from any computer now rather than it simply being on one desktop. The most useful part of this software is knowing that I am compliant in the areas that I need to be as far as payroll goes. I was essentially self taught to do our books and QuickBooks Online made it easy for me to make sure that we were legal in our payroll process and helped me to identify mistakes I had made.

Desvantagens: It is a lot cleaner and the interface is more simple than desktop but sometimes I feel that the functionality is not as good as the desktop version. QuickBooks online does not communicate with Skyworks, an autodealer software, very well and that has been frustrating to have to input the data twice. We are considering moving to a different software for auto dealers and I am anxious to see if it will be able to pull the data into QuickBooks better.

• Avaliado em 13/05/2020
Tara J.
Contabilidade, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 12/03/2020

"QuickBooks Online has changed my life"

Comentários: QBO has been life-changing for me and my practice. I have clients all over the country, without QBO is could not have grown my business at the same rate.

Vantagens: I love the QBO eco-system. The eco-system allows me to offer more resources and solutions to my clients.
QBO doesn't have to do it all for all industries, it just has to partner with 3rd party app developers that are specialists in their industries.

Desvantagens: There is a lack of communication from Intuit / QuickBooks. For example, if a user can't access their company file, they don't know if it's a QuickBooks issue, an internet issue, a browser issue or user error. I wish QuickBooks would send an email that says QBO is down for an hour. And if a function is not working, let us know, keep us informed of progress made.

• Avaliado em 12/03/2020
Janet B.
Accountant
  • Avaliado em 14/01/2020

"A must-have for business owners"

Comentários: The auto-bank download is a must-have in any tax software. The Desktop version requires some steps to manually visit the bank for the download but can be done. QBO is a solid software for small businesses.

Vantagens: Good tutorials available, auto-banking transaction download (though it does not work for some banks or credit unions in BC) is a great feature, easy to MATCH or TRANSFER funds. Easy to set up bills and to invoice out of the program.

Desvantagens: A little bit glitchy - sometimes fields get lost, or report titles get shifted and cut-off. Multi-currency requires the user to go online externally to grab exchange rates. It's confusing to issue customer refunds. The tax module (GST, PST) works okay. Bank reconciliations are difficult when there's anything done out of the ordinary, whereas a manual reconciliation would get the job done quicker.

• Avaliado em 14/01/2020
Executive Director
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/12/2019

"Quickbooks Online has changed our whole model"

Vantagens: Quickbooks online has allowed our organization to update, modernize, and change the way we approach our finances. Within a few months, we moved from a fairly archaic book keeping system to one that is completely modernized, online, and easier to use. Our whole team has saved time and frustration after making the change to QBO. Changing to Quickbooks online has helped us to improve our record-keeping, issue payments faster, made it easier for us to prepare for an annual audit, and provides many different options for planning, budgeting and reporting for a Board of Directors. With a small team, we are very appeciative of the Help features and online support available.

Desvantagens: The only issue I have run into so far with Quickbooks Online is that there is a limit to the number of automatic reports that can be generated. For example, we would love to have the option to pull a variance report automatically from our records. Luckily, Quickbooks Online does provide you the features needed to build custom reports - so we got what we needed with a little bit of work.

• Avaliado em 18/12/2019
Phil M.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/11/2019

"A constantly moving target, but works well for basic SB accounting needs..."

Comentários: We initially moved from QuickBooks Pro Desktop to the Online version to allow for our new Online Service Management System (RazorSync) to easily export invoices into QB for processing. In that regard, QB Online has worked well and met expectations. It's obviously an evolving product and there have been many changes to it over the time we've been on the service; some good, some not-so-much. The reporting module is very limited and unless one of the canned reports is close to what you want it's a struggle to obtain some information in a format that's useful. All those issues aside however it's been a good solution for our company and we expect we'll continue to use it.

Vantagens: It's wonderful to have access to our accounting system from any Internet-connected device. Integration with our Service Management System (RazorSync) has allowed us to turn Service Orders into invoices and send them via QuickBooks Online quickly and easily, which has absolutely improved how quickly we get paid on jobs. The Payroll module makes it easy to pay our employees and calculate the necessary withholding and taxes due.

Desvantagens: The reports in the Online version are clunky and horribly limited. Recently Intuit modified what was included in the package we were in and limited the number of accounts we're allowed to have in the Chart of Accounts without paying a higher fee, so we're stuck not being able to add new accounts unless we want to go to the "next tier". Last year we needed to reprint some older tax forms that weren't showing up so we were forced to contact support for assistance. We finally got what we needed done but it took contacting two different support reps as the first one obviously wasn't familiar with the product and made changes to our accounting data that had to then be fixed by the second rep.

• Avaliado em 19/11/2019
Gloria P.
Serviços ao consumidor, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/11/2019

"Perfect for small business"

Comentários: Quickbooks is great because I don't have a pile of receipts to type in. I can upload my transactions directly from my bank and code them as they are uploaded. I use it for tracking income and expenses, sending invoices and running reports. I love the payroll function which saves me money because I don't have to pay the accountant to file my tax documents.

Vantagens: I like being able to use the online service where I can log in anywhere I have internet access. This gives me the option to work remotely.

Desvantagens: The banking function is good, but it takes several days to sync up to my online banking balance (doesn't show charges until they are posting, and doesnt download pending ones)

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Intuit em 05/11/2019

Hi there, Gloria. We know managing a business doesn't always happen behind a desk. It's great to hear you've been able to easily complete accounting tasks while on the go. You can count on us to have your back for years to come! To find out more about updating your bank feeds in QuickBooks, we recommend this article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/change-bank-account/how-to-manually-update-bank-accounts/00/186436

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

• Avaliado em 04/11/2019
Dan P.
Staff Accountant
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/10/2019

"Great Product for Small Businesses"

Comentários: Our experience has overall been very good. The price is very reasonable and has made things easier to use. Also, it has saved our company a lot of time and made things very efficient.

Vantagens: I like how easy the product is to use. I find it very easy to navigate and figure out how to use different parts of the software. Also, I like that they are continuing to roll out new updates and features. For instance, they just rolled out a feature where they will automatically send out past due notice. This has helped save a lot of time and improved our AR drastically. I think all in all, it has a lot to like about the product.

Desvantagens: I think the reporting can improve a lot. They do have Fathom reporting, but that seems hard to use. I would like for more straight forward reporting that is easier to use. I think their customer service could also improve. Whenever I have a questions, they always provide an answer, but it is not much help. It seems like they need more qualified individuals to help out with any questions you have.

• Avaliado em 04/10/2019
Steve B.
Artes e artesanato, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/10/2019

"Great where fits - might leave you looking for more"

Comentários: Moved from QB Desktop. Love having access where-ever and multiple people able to access it. QBO is much less feature rich than QBD. But, with QBD, you have to either log into a server, or remote desktop. It's stuck in the 90's. So, to make it even work, we had to get a plugin to manage our inventory and orders. If QB Desktop version would move online, it would definitely be a 30 year leap back to the present.

Vantagens: Quickbooks is easy to use, widely known, and priced affordably. Good for a small business. Having it online was a necessity. Having it link to bank accounts so smoothly is nice.

Desvantagens: If it's not the QB way, you have NO WAY. They are not interested in helping with any needs of YOUR business. If your business doesn't fit into THEIR way, too bad. But, overall, they have a good program that fits most of your business needs.
i.e. If you want sales orders and inventory management - you might as well be asking a rock.
i.e. If you want to use your own credit card processor, they will force extra steps on you and take away features and functionality.

• Avaliado em 02/10/2019