15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do BQE CORE Suite

Sobre BQE CORE Suite

Controle do tempo e despesas fácil e simplificado. Capture mais receita, acelere o fluxo de caixa e trabalhe com mais eficiência.

Saiba mais sobre o BQE CORE Suite

Vantagens:

Overall the experience is good, however the accounting module should be improved in order to be more user friendly.

Desvantagens:

Early on we had a difficult time understanding the vendor bill workflow.

Notas do BQE CORE Suite

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O BQE CORE Suite tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 751 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o BQE CORE Suite antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (751)

Andrew
Andrew
Managing Partner, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Yep, there is a feature for that!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Good. Invoicing and time entry in the program fit our needs. There are always more features that we discover when we need more from CORE.

Vantagens:

The program is cloud based which keeps us current. Most of the time when I have specific report, feature, or activity that I want, I can find what I need quickly. As with many programs, CORE does more than my office utilizes it for. Invoicing and time entry are usually smooth processes.

Desvantagens:

We migrated from ArchiOffice and feel that the way contacts are managed in CORE is utterly useless. We've abandoned it in favor of a piecemeal assortment of Office 365 and Mac built-in programs.The structure of projects is also something that can be improved. When a project transforms from hourly to percentage or adds phases, CORE has some flexibility but there are troublesome aspect such as migrating time from a single phase project to ensure it can be captured in invoices.

Steven
Steven
Accounting Assistant, EUA
Seguros, 51 - 200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

CORE is a real time saver !

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Implementation took longer than expected but has proved worth the extra time to get it right.

Vantagens:

Using CORE to invoice our clients has freed up so much of my time I'm afraid I could have streamlined myself out of a job. Billing previews that used to take days are now done in hours. The time to create invoices and submit them for approval takes about 25% of the time before CORE. Easy to learn and a breeze to use.

Desvantagens:

ORE is a very complex software system to set up, but once we worked out all of the nuances and specifications, this software rocks!

Fran
Architecture and Project Management Depts. Manager, EUA
Imobiliárias, 201 - 500 funcionários

BQE Core met our needs.

4,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: BQE Core was easy to transition to with very little complications. It's features are very flexible and work. I learn more about it's capabilities every week.

Vantagens:

BQE Core is very flexible in how you can allow employees to track their time and decide if it is billable or not.

Desvantagens:

It has many features that we do not use but I can see how other companies would appreciate the additional functions.

Avaliador Verificado
Arquitetura e planejamento, 11 - 50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Software has issues, but their customer support is pretty good

2,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: In theory, I like all of the features that core has to offer, however, when the features don't work the way they're supposed to it becomes a bit of a nightmare to use. It has a lot of bugs, crashes often and in general is just not very user friendly.

Vantagens:

I like the expense management feature for employee reimbursement and client billing purposes. I also liked the accounting feature that allows you to bill expenses straight from the Cloudfeeds. I also really liked their customer support. They have a solid team on standby for customer support. I would often get the same person when I called. They are super friendly and know how to navigate the software.

Desvantagens:

It's time consuming to use - it's so slow and there are a lot of features that bug out and simply don't work the way they're supposed to, so I spend a lot of time navigating all of that, which is a bummer.

kevin
Field Inspector, EUA
Construção, 11 - 50 funcionários

BQE Core Review

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Overall satisfied with BQE, easily can get my time cards done on a daily basis.

Vantagens:

Ease of use & the incredible visibility of time spent.

Desvantagens:

Slight lag at times but usually it will come and go.

Mirna
Project Administrator, EUA
Engenharia civil, 51 - 200 funcionários

New product for us - Really like it so far

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: I would definitely recommend Core to others. You have to learn the product first but once you do, it's very helpful.

Vantagens:

The reports we are able to run are extremely useful to us. You can see how each project is doing super easily.

Desvantagens:

At first it was a little hard to use but only because we were used to another program. Now that we use it every day, it's become very helpful.

Avaliador Verificado
Telecomunicações, 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

The best BQE core suites

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Overall, it was an amazing experience using BQE core suite. I can recommend it to my friends and relatives who is looking for a good software aside from it is very fast. It is very reliable. You can count on this app.

Vantagens:

I like how fast the software is. It is very user-friendly. Also, it is easy to use and how I was able to do my task on time. I was early sometimes rather than my deadline because of BQE core suite. I love how accommodating it is for us who is in the business industry. It is also very cheap in price very budget friendly.

Desvantagens:

I think if you can improve to the mobile app that will be better but overall it was really a good app and I hope to use it in the future and more also kindly upgrade the app for any possible bugs. you must try it now, so you also experience how amazing it is.

Sacheen
Project Coordinator, EUA
Arquitetura e planejamento, 51 - 200 funcionários

Project Coordinator

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Overall my experience with CORE is great and has offered many great benefits to my job as a project coordinator.

Vantagens:

Core is user friendly and multifunctional for our company.

Desvantagens:

The load time can sometimes hinder the work flow process.

Richard
Draftsman, Canadá
Design, 11 - 50 funcionários

Core review

5,0 há 2 meses

Vantagens:

Ease of use and compatibility with our work.

Desvantagens:

Not sure I have used all the functionality yet, there may be something but haven't found it yet

Kristy
Tax Service Associate, EUA
Contabilidade, 51 - 200 funcionários

Easy to use

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Overall it is people friendly to use and I enjoy it being so easy to use.

Vantagens:

Easy to navigate in the CORE to find what you need to do.

Desvantagens:

At times it was really is slow to use and kicks me out of programs.

Felice
Office Manager, EUA

BQE Core Review Dec 2022

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: This software does take some time and effort to learn, but as with everything you get out of it what you put into it. You need to take the time to both learn and enter data so that you get accurate results.

Vantagens:

The customer service is outstanding and available 24-7. The software itself is easy to use as long as you put the time in to learn what it can do. Reports are great and very customizable and if you cannot find what you need there is an option to reach out for a custom report for a fee. Time entry is extremely easy to do whether you are in the office or on the go.

Desvantagens:

Invoices when in draft mode cannot only have some changes made to them, whereas other PM software I have used lets you update more whilst in this mode. Also we started using the accounting feature and the bank feed updates are still not working

President, Noruega
Engenharia civil, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I am happy to say that I took a leap of faith in upgrading my office to BQE

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Prior to using BQE software I used Wind-2 and SEMA4 which are costly programs. I was not a newbie to using project management software when implementing BQE. My greatest frustration in using those legacy programs was that they did not have any flexibility in them that allowed me to update or “correct” erroneous entries into the system database without having the data reprogrammed in some way by the vendor. Support for BQE can assist making changes on the fly if need be and hopefully will continue to support the services industry in the future. I have witnessed the mission of BQE to continue to improve the software and support for its users. I am happy to say that I took a leap of faith in upgrading my office to BQE and have not been disappointed.

Vantagens:

SIMPLICITY – it is an easy transition from paper time sheets in a format that employees can easily understand. Employee time entries can add memos that are invaluable to explain charges to clients or counsel employees on their activities. FLEXIBILITY – Some projects require slightly different reporting/invoicing formats to fit the client’s needs. BQE support assists with accomplishing just that at a reasonable cost. SUPPORT – Over these years, issues in understanding inputs or reporting have been addressed in real-time, on-line, to help maintain operation schedules for billing and reporting. REPORTS – Both summary and detailed reports are available that can include memos to help clarify time and expenses. One can look at a project from different facets based on a manager’s needs.

Desvantagens:

Some of the labor reporting modules need to be reviewed that use an integer formatted numbers that round off and be updated to use an accounting formatted number with 2 decimal places. My accounting department uses two report for payroll that use incorrect time (rounding up) instead of an exact job time/cost figure. I have to review and have them update to the corrected time values each time.

Eury
Billing Specialist, EUA
Consultoria de gestão

My BQE Experience

4,5 há 8 anos

Vantagens:

I like that BQE is user friendly and makes it possible for the entire company to enter their own time and expenses anywhere, anytime. I like that when there are updates to the system, users are informed. I really like that everything entered through the mobile app sinks right away into BQE. The technical support customer services is great. Even when someone is not sure of the answer, they research and get back to you. The support group is dedicated, knowledgeable and professional. Lenny is the best.

Desvantagens:

I do not like that all reports are Word documents. With data, it is impossible to sort and filter when looking for information. It would also be easy if questions/answers could be given directly in BQE prior to invoicing instead of having to print each pre-bill and send to managers for approval and then enter their answer back in BQE. The system allows write up/down of billable hours but you cannot run an accurate report of the amounts that were written up/down (I think in BQE it includes non billable hours). I keep track of mine on an Excel spreadsheet and it would be nice if I did not need to have an additional spreadsheet. It would make more sense if each field that is populated in all categories could be use for reporting purposes. For example, if running a list of client, it would be good if we could choose what fields we want to see on the report for each client (like contact person, email address, industry...). Sometimes, I have to run three reports to get the information that I compile in one Excel spreadsheet. Maybe I do not have this information, but the only way to access report customization is via email. It would be nice to have a support line for easy questions regarding a new report.

Dale
Owner / Architect
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Great tool for the Architect's office

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Overall, this is a good office management tool for the architect. We have used it for the past 10 years and find it invaluable in all we do in managing projects and running the business.

Vantagens:

The product is great for the management of a project from time and expense reports to document management. It also manages the office contacts and calendar of events for all the employees. It will give you in real time if you are making or losing money on a project. It tracks and creates invoicing for all project clients. If you use QuickBooks, it is integrated directly with that software for complete accounting management. It is a great tool for Architects in that it is formatted for what we do (tasks and phasing of projects). If you have internet connection, you can get access to this program while on the road,

Desvantagens:

When opening up project file, it takes 2 or 3 clicks to open up a file, such as Word, PDF and AutoCAD. Very, Very frustrating. Many of my employees do not use is function and simply use Window file manager to open and move files. We should not have to do this. It uses Java in the background for some of its operations, and I am not a fan of Java... it is always updating. Updating of the software is somewhat difficult for the person not a computer nerd.

Jaydra
President, Investigator, EUA
Contabilidade, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Great product! Practical, customizable, and good value for the money.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: This product saves me time and keeps all my cases organized so I never miss important deadlines or follow-up tasks. Well worth the money.

Vantagens:

1) It has a nice look and it's easy to use because it is organized in an intuitive manner. 2) It is also incredibly customizable. There are so many ways to filter reports and adjust who sees which reports and when, it kind of blows my mind. I have done so many things to customize this software to my firm's needs and I still feel like I've just scratched the surface. This also means it will continue to be useful as my firm grows, which is incredibly valuable. 3) It's a cloud-based software, which means I never have to worry about installing the latest updates. It's also an extra bonus layer of data security because the data is not housed on my local in-office server. 4) Tracking time is easy, and once hours have been billed to the client they are marked in the system (this may seem like a pretty basic feature, but it was surprisingly difficult to find in a case management software). 5) It talks to QuickBooks online, and it's easy to transfer data. It saves a lot of time to transfer invoice and other data from the project management software directly into my accounting system. 6) The customer service and follow-up support is great. I was walked through the initial implementation, which got me up and running almost immediately - very little work time invested in the implementation. After using the software for a few weeks, I scheduled a one-on-one training session with a BQE trainer to get all my firm-specific questions answered which was great.

Desvantagens:

My only (minor) complaint is that it does not yet also function as a CRM. I hope they add this feature because I'm looking forward to incorporating that data and function into the same system as my case management.

Scott
CEO, EUA
Software, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The logic/use process seems to flow very well

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The logic/use process seems to flow very well. The QuickBooks integration is very stable and makes sense once you understand it. The user interface looks nice, is operationally smooth and is very responsive both in design and speed.

Vantagens:

Overall, very good. There was a learning curve, as with all software, but it makes sense once you figure it out. There are lots of connectors/features so knowing what you need is a big part of this. Support has been very good. They methodically think through processes and help with issues, configuration settings, or bugs (which I recently filed and it will already be fixed by the weekend). The software appears to do what I need it do (Project/Time/Expense Management) and may also be our replacement for QuickBooks once we get the processes figured out. The cost seems to be fair and it’s Tiered Usage based on user needs was great and something competitors didn’t offer very well. We look forward to continue to use the product

Desvantagens:

Its big and complicated. I would spend time investing in documentation on what things really do for the back-end. For example: The QuickBooks integration is great, but finding out what actually happens is confusing. I had to set up small tests to figure out that “activities” really mean “services” in QuickBooks and you can have select what records have to sync… documentation (very technical) is very good for people like me!

Resposta do BQE Software

há 5 anos

Hi Scott thank you so much for your review of Core, we strive to be cost-effective and provide a sleek user experience.

Shannon
Office manager, EUA
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Do not get this software

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I have never in 25 years worked with a more frustrating software and unreliable software

Vantagens:

I can have access through any computer. This the only good thing

Desvantagens:

You can count on Mondays of the software not working due to updates that they did, the registries do not add things correctly - ex. The ledger balance is $15,000 and you have an expense of $300 and your new balance is $1000; and the beginning balance of the account is now showing -$33,000 when it was actually 0. We have to keep a separate excel spreadsheet so we know how much money is in our account because random amounts will just pop up in the ledger. When you reconcile you can only see the unreconciled items through a backwards way instead of them appearing on the monthly reconciliation report. Once a contract limit is met, all time goes to non-billable and is never calculated in the total cost of the project. The only way to have all costs allocated to a project is for them to be billed or marked as billed. We are currently looking to switch as soon as possible.

Wakif
Accounts Manager, Canadá
Engenharia civil, 11 - 50 funcionários

I feel liberated with Core

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: As alluded earlier my experience with Core exceeds expectation. Most hiccups are sorted instantly with the knowledgeable support team. And with constant feedback, customization and updates, Core has met our firms needs and has delivered on every aspect of CRM and Project Management.

Vantagens:

In my capacity as an Accounts Manager, I feel liberated to access critical client data in real time. Ability to update the Core database remotely from multiple devices has increased efficiency and productivity for the Finance & Accounting Dept. Seamless integration across one interface has been a game changer for project management. Collaboration, time and expense entries and accessing overall health of projects is readily available. Key performance indicators and customizable dashboards offers the foodies who eat with their eyes an appetizing experience using Core.

Desvantagens:

Change is the only constant. Offering end user of Core inclusivity and engaging in product improvement will enhance significant updates. Select a Core group of users, incentivize and march to the finish line fielding their hands on user experience , constraints and limitations. Polishing and adding new features are the key to user satisfaction.

Markys
Director, GB
Pesquisa, 2 - 10 funcionários

BQE CORE for small businesses

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The technical team are superb and the (paid for) training essential to get you up to speed fast. The integration of time/expenses, project setup and control, invoicing and bill payments really good.

Vantagens:

Time and expenses recording. Invoice creation. Financial planning and reporting.

Desvantagens:

The ability to customise reports is an additional costed service. It is really set up for USA and I had some tricky times making sure I reset up the currency. Also, you need to use 'Purchase Tax' for 'VAT' to make things work as you would expect.

Autumn
Accounting Specialist, EUA
Contabilidade, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Core has been a huge time saving for us..

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It is such a user-friendly software program and the customer service is definitely great.

Vantagens:

Core has been a huge time savings for us. The ease of creating invoices, making and customizing reports, and entering time has improved our ability to get more done overall. We have been very pleased with all aspects of customer service, the integration team, custom reports team, trainers, and call center for the one off type questions and issues. We would recommend Core to anyone on the fence about the service. It is such a user-friendly software program

Desvantagens:

There was a bit of a learning curve in the beginning and training coordination was somewhat challenging but nothing extraordinary.

Claudia
IT Manager, Suécia
Contabilidade, 51 - 200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

We have a pleasant experience with Core as compared to previous software

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: In general, we have a pleasant experience as compared to our previous software. Core works appropriately and has solved our time and expense and billing problems significantly.

Vantagens:

Core has a easy and intuitive user interface which makes our day to day processes easier. With Core being a cloud software close to 200 employees are using it on a daily basis for time and expense tracking, billing and engagement management. Our business is not a typical accounting firm with 1 or 2 billing person, we have 75 people in our billing department that do invoice simultaneously out of Core. Prior to switching to Core it was a daunting task. All the processes are faster and better with Core. It is is our main business management software and we before it we had a local system installed on our servers.

Desvantagens:

More tools for creating reports according to our needs and more options for administrators

Mackenzie
Tax & Legal Assistant, EUA
Serviços jurídicos, 2 - 10 funcionários

Tax & Legal Service Invoicing

4,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

The user layout is fairly easy to manage and self-explanatory.

Desvantagens:

Online credit card payments via Stripe have not worked well since we began using the product in August 2021. The error codes are never consistent and customer service never seems to be able to provide an explanation for the issues (even after ruling out user error). We also tried to set up ACH payments via Plaid and were never able to successfully link the systems. Many clients have had to call our office or mail a check to provide payment on their Core invoices which should have been online-pay capable.

Faith
Office manager, EUA
Serviços jurídicos, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Switching to Core has been a big improvement

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The overall experience has been good for the management and our staff. Tech support people are very knowledgeable, professional and patient.

Vantagens:

In our previous software we were not able to run reports that are helpful to our business. After switching to BQE Core we are now able to run all kinds of reports and it has been a big improvement just in this area. We are utilizing Core for time and expense tracking and billing. All our staff use it and with everything in one place it makes data mining easier.

Desvantagens:

Some bumps in the road in the very beginning but well past that now.

Junaid
President, EUA
Arquitetura e planejamento, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Core comes with powerful features

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Here are some of the features that we like the most in Core and these features have made us a better firm: We definitely like; Reports, especially project analysis and performances. The ability to activate / deactivate phases on a project. We have been invoicing out of Core and recently I am appreciating ePayments and stripe integration and project management dashboard.

Vantagens:

After testing many other products in the market when we were deciding to make a switch, I can confidently say Core by far was right at the top of the list. The features and power are so vast that I believe BQE should offer certification courses for Core. We still are in early stages of exploiting all the amazing features of Core, but there is no question as a firm we have become more disciplined in managing client expectation on budget and project performance as a whole. Customer service is great and your ongoing feature videos are the best learning tools.

Desvantagens:

We would like to see improvements in Gantt chart area.

BethAnn
HR/Administrative Manager, EUA
Contabilidade, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

BQE Core is a great software to use and the employees are always available and willing to help!

Comentários: Awesome!

Vantagens:

The Billing is super easy to enter payments and reconcile.

Desvantagens:

not being able to make changes to the invoice templates on my own. We have to pay to have the developer make changes to the template and so because we don't want to pay, we have to tweak each invoice ourselves...