Avaliações do Housecall Pro

4.7/5
    4.7/5
    4.8/5

Sobre Housecall Pro

Aplicativo tudo-em-um de gestão de trabalho de campo com recursos completos para executar e aumentar operações de qualquer tamanho. Faturamento, pagamento e muito mais!

Saiba mais sobre o Housecall Pro

Exibindo 2119 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Paul M.
  • Avaliado em 01/03/2020

"Great Product!"

Comentários: CRAZY! how I ever managed without it. My life as a business owner was forever simplified by this on decision. Great Job Guys! Really, I mean it.

Vantagens: I appreciate the customer support team, always ready to improve. The pro vote feature is ingenious, I have seen several of my personal pro-votes come to fruition.

Desvantagens: The name. When interacting with clients the name "HouseCall pro" is limiting this amazing product to residential service calls, when in fact it is so much more. I had to modify a few internal processes, but I've managed 2 and 3 month projects from 1 invoice allowing Change Orders to bill out as segments. the name should be revised, considering something more wild. Service Titan had the right idea on the wrong product.

• Avaliado em 01/03/2020
Lisa B.
Vice - President
  • Avaliado em 07/03/2020

"Invoicing Software Program"

Comentários: Housecall Pro has an excellant team of employees. They are always there for me when I have a quick second to check on an issue or problem I am encountering. They are great at walking you through or demonstrating to you right through the app, what you need to do to solve your issue you may be having.

Vantagens: This software is amazing. On the main page, (we call it our work board). It shows all outstanding jobs, along with a calendar in front of you that can be used to schedule the jobs to all of your service technicians in the field. Once your service technician completes the job, you can enter the information in the office, or you can have them enter the information from their I-Pads out in the service field. You can also send a invoice immediately to the customer from the I pad or Office Personnel. They can be sent through emails or texts to the customers. The customers can pay once they receive the bill or you can collect and enter the information from the job site. This program has everything you need to be efficient with your business. They have so many different tools you can use. You can increase your work load tremendously if you want to with the different tools they have to offer, if you choose to grow your business, the sky is the limit.

Desvantagens: I have to go through too many screens sometimes to complete a task. Such as looking up address information on a particular property. I wish I could learn to tie the addresses together so I can see all of the work completed at one particular address in one place.

• Avaliado em 07/03/2020
Nathan C.
Owner/Operator
Construção, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 22/03/2020

"Very good quality software for extremely reasonable price."

Comentários: A most pleasant surprise that I never planned on having. Now it's hard to imagine not having it for a tool. Progressive changes and additions evolve the software frequently. But user interaction is fairly simple to learn. The capabilities to help with a companies growth and customer experience are immense and always getting better.

Vantagens: A software service I just stumbled upon through a distributors app. Had no plan to sign up at all. I wanted the free gift for completion of a demo. It has helped in ways that I never thought would be a need for my business. My clients appreciate the messaging/reminder of services plus real time updates to arrival. All paperless invoicing saves on overhead. Highly professional looking invoices that provide my customers an itemized description of their service. Customers open an invoice and click the pay link or can pay by credit card reader with standard rates or lower. Easily links to quickbooks. And then automated thank you emails with requests for reviews.

Desvantagens: I find it difficult to link my reviews across all platforms available to my customers. Having nearly 100 reviews with a perfect 5 star rating and well written reviews about my services provided, if new potential customers can't see them across other platforms is somewhat useless.

• Avaliado em 22/03/2020
Kellie R.
Construção, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/03/2019

"Lacks signature capture on estimates; cannot be used as primary estimating software"

Comentários: This app definitely helped us stay organized. We have used it for several years but realize that it does not provide the features we for estimating. Now we have to figure out how to transfer all of our information stored in this app to another program and teach our employees a new system. In hindsight, we should have chosen a different software for estimating.

Vantagens: This software will organize your business. It can be used as a work order system to keep track of customers, invoices, scheduling, and incorporates into quickbooks! It is relatively easy to use, even for non tech people. Nice features that help you keep track of when jobs are start, end, and are paid out. It will send automatic reminders to customers about upcoming jobs.

Desvantagens: It cannot be used as an estimating software because it does not make an agreement between the contractor and the customer. This is the current process...the customer hits "accept" on the contractor's estimate but there is no agreement sent to either party. Also as a contractor, you do not know who accepted your estimate because the software does not capture a signature from the person "clicking accept." Basically, as a contractor if anything goes wrong on a job you do not have a signed agreement with to enforce. You must use a supplemental software with signature capture in order to have an agreement. There are a few features the app currently does provide.
- A customer can sign off on the work that was preformed stating that it was completed.
- There is also an activity feed page that shows the time and date the customer "accepted" the proposal. However, none of this will do you any good if you do not have a contract illustrating the name/date/amount agreed to between the other party.
Our employees always had issues uploading pictures to estimates and jobs.

• Avaliado em 26/03/2019
Chase C.
Serviços de Facilities, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/12/2019

"Great Software for Residential Service"

Comentários: HCP handles a lot of my business for me. It even has online booking features.

Vantagens: Many things. I like the payment options I can give to clients, the calendar sync, estimates, postcard integration, support systems etc.

Desvantagens: Sometimes it takes a while to load on the customer's end so they think it’s not working. I think it’s just because it’s encrypted though.

por Housecall Pro em 26/12/2019

Thanks for the loyalty and 5-star review, Chase! And glad to hear you are taking advantage of online booking. Did you know that more than 1/3 of homeowners want to book service appointments online? Great that you are not missing these important folks.

• Avaliado em 06/12/2019
Sean M.
Construção, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 14/03/2020

"Great Service App."

Comentários: I think it has been great so far, you guys have listened in the past and added the service address to the invoicewhen people were asking for that. As long as you can add what the end user wants to the software you guys will have a top brand product.

Vantagens: I get alot of compliments about how the site will send customers notifications, such as when you are on your way, and when you schedule the call. It is easy to use and set up, and the mobile app is nice as well. Definitely a must have tool for my business.

Desvantagens: Wish there was some kind of accounting software for this, I hate QuickBooks and you guys have a great product here. Also I wish there was a way to add attachment's to the emails with the invoice and or estimates. Also it would be great if the invoice had a set up template, so you can choose to highlight things like Work Order numbers or Purchase Order numbers.

• Avaliado em 14/03/2020
Geoff E.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/03/2020

"Geoff E."

Comentários: Easy to learn. Helps bring your business to the next level.

Vantagens: Scheduling and info it can pull zillow for the address.

Desvantagens: Cost a bit more than i hoped to spend but worth it.

• Avaliado em 15/03/2020
Jeff M.
Flooring Detective
Materiais de construção, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 05/03/2020

"House Call Pro Powers my business"

Comentários: Your systems and customer support is very impressive. Your AI in answering my questions automatically is getting faster and better every day

Vantagens: The billing module in Housecall Pro is the most useful. It was easy to set up my invoices and have the drop-down pricing system automatically fill in the blanks. The options to quote the customer and the whole package being able to deliver the invoice to the customer and have them pay online makes the system rock solid. The integration with my Floor Detective processes makes it the bedrock of everything that I built around it, so integrating it with QuickBooks and all the other modules was straightforward.

Desvantagens: I really love everything. I wish you had a better package for building our website.

• Avaliado em 05/03/2020
Jon S.
Construção, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/12/2019

"Housecall Pro is a lifesaver"

Comentários: Communication is key when selling jobs after an estimate., Housecall sends our customers updates on when the estimator will arrive, when the proposal of price has been submitted, and even allows constant communication between customer and business

Vantagens: Housecall Pro makes the communication between company and customer seamless and easy. The best part of Housecall Pro is the ability to speak with your customer within the app. No phone number needed.

Desvantagens: Housecall Pro has many great features. One of the only negatives regarding this application is the GPS/Map feature. We have noticed a few times that the maps are not updated an can lead to confusion when traveling to the customers location.

por Housecall Pro em 26/12/2019

Thanks for the great review Jon! We are glad you are enjoying how easy we make it to communicate with customers and provide them with amazing service. We are continuing to make improvements to our GPS/Mapping features so hopefully we will exceed your expectations there as well in the near future.

• Avaliado em 03/12/2019
Jeffrey R.
  • Avaliado em 02/03/2020

"Great for New Business and Beyond"

Comentários: Housecall Pro has helped improve communication inside the company, between techs and office workers.

Vantagens: It was easy to setup, use and can be used across multiple devices.

Desvantagens: You are limited on how you can format your invoices, service plans and other invoice related information. It would be nice if we could enrich the text of our information that is sent by email.

• Avaliado em 02/03/2020
Michelle M.
VP Operations
Serviços de Facilities, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/02/2020

"Amazing! "

Comentários: With HCP we are able to streamline invoicing & dispatching. We are also able to provide valuable information to our clients that we could not do before. We increased efficiency by 45% within the first 30 days of using HCP.

Vantagens: Setting up our company was very easy and quick. Invoicing and dispatching jobs is detailed and easy to do. Creating price lists is the best feature, it eliminates questions often asked by staff on how to price something. We were able to create several price lists to accommodate contracted clients, residential and sub contractor pricing as well. Purchasing HCP software was the best decision we have made for business solutions. We are able to track labor, costs, payroll, invoicing, dispatching, we can see the location of technicians in the field also. You have the ability to track them in live time. The best feature the technicians like is the ability to take pictures within the app and add directly to specific work orders. Customer service is exceptional and responds quickly(depending on the time of day). In most cases you can find the answer you're looking for via the FAQ section. This feature is available on the desktop and mobile formats making it easy for technicians in the field to find an answer themselves without having to call into the office for information. Running reports are simple as well.

Desvantagens: Our least favorite items within the app is not being able to select which permissions you want employees to be able to see. Meaning the tech can see revenue on jobs etc. There is a 2day lag on deposits. The processing fees for a CC is inline with other merchants currently available.

• Avaliado em 20/02/2020
Jason E.
  • Avaliado em 15/11/2019

"Housecall Pro - ALMOST the best home services software on the market"

Comentários: Initially very good upon onboarding. As soon as we were up and running we were asked to join a few other programs they offered which were beneficial to us and due to the initial
low price we were happy to add these on.
As far as functionality, the system is great for home services companies with features like "on my way" texting and emails as well as processing for payments and online booking. Implementation by the company was our issue. The features were great but many were buggy and did not work well together.

Vantagens: Housecall Pro has a robust amount of features in an affordable package.
The main interface is fairly easy to use
Dedicated online fan base on Facebook that is a ton of help

Desvantagens: No official support phone line from the company. They utilize a chat bubble on their website for support and have little to no way of escalating a problem to speak with someone. The implementation of new features comes fast and furious. The features are not always perfected before implementation and are buggy

por Housecall Pro em 26/12/2019

Thanks for your loyalty and the 4-star review, Jason. We are constantly making improvements to the platform and launching new features. Our chat bubble is able to handle many of our customer's questions, but we have recently launched some packages that come with dedicated phone support for those who prefer that. Please take a look and let us know if you would be interested in one!

• Avaliado em 15/11/2019
Brian E.
  • Avaliado em 24/09/2019

"Housecall Pro Getting Better With Age."

Comentários: We are a small HVAC service and install company. Using Housecall Pro has been a positive experience. It has greatly improved scheduling for both customers and employees. A/R has been a very positive aspect. Integration with QB has made the accounting side of the business cleaner with less conflict. We are now beginning to use the service contract feature. HCP support always respond in a timely fashion and are always seeking to improve.

Vantagens: Seamless integration with Quickbooks is the most important feature. Once we learned to categorize where we wanted charges to show in QB such as "Labor" or "Material & Supplies" then reconciliation became easy. Software is easy to navigate and customize. Scheduling service for our customers is a major feature and increases customer confidence. Our A/R has improved dramatically. More of our customers use the pay online feature and the ability to accept cc payments is a huge plus. Admin settings allow to set cc minimum payments and employee access through mobile app.

Desvantagens: Would love have an attachment icon in customer history window indicating service calls that have attached photos or documents uploaded without having to open each one individually. I would also like to have the ability to record customer equipment Model & Serial #'s and connect services to particular equipment. Example: Customer has (5) individual air con systems. Enter Model & Serial #'s, and name systems. Then all future service at that site can be attached to a particular piece of equipment with the ability to run a report. Options for "Summer" & "Winter" maintenance to run reports for recurring future would also be on my wish list.

• Avaliado em 24/09/2019
Jennifer D.
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/09/2019

"Great Product "

Comentários: MY overall experience has been great, whenever i need customer service they are available and always helpful via chat or phone call

Vantagens: The owners were use too and liked a different dispatching/invoicing system. When I was hired as the Office Manager I was trained to use that system but always felt like it was out dated and not user friendly. I ran across an ad for house call pro on social media. I immediately loved what I saw, the ease of the program and how customers could make payments online and leave reviews for our business and technician experience. I showed the owners and we made the switch to housecall pro and have never regretted it.

Desvantagens: I wish the system could notify me when my technicians went in route, started there job and finished there job. Wish some sort of push notification or a chime when the dash board is open

• Avaliado em 23/09/2019
Ben H.
Serviços de Facilities, 13-50 funcionários

"HCP listens"

Comentários: We enjoy using HCP. There the best we've used by far, and we've used camelot and servicemonster. The Mastermind was helpful and we get the feeling they overall care and are out there to make us better. Our clients rave about the omw's and finishes communication. I love texting through the app (although I wish you could see/use that from the desktop). It simply makes us look more professional and it usually works... which is more than I can say about other services.

Vantagens: I like that a conference call was set up with me to discuss a major issue I had with billing multiple contact/dept clients. They listened to my concerns and within 2 hours made a change to the software they we now utilize on a weekly basis.

Desvantagens: There's still a few buttons that need to be accessible a little easier. For instance, the client search has too many steps to be the single most used button. (that's why we have hcp is to keep track of our clients info etc. (too many un-needed steps). You've made me click the client page, then I have to select the search bar... which happens to be on the opposite end of the screen. Either have the search bar auto fill (start curser there) so we can click client, and then start typing the clients name, or (my preference) add the search bar to the header and have it accessible from every page. 2nd biggest fix requested: I really wish we would get a notification similar to when a invoice doesn't connect with QBO properly for when our text and emails don't go through to the client. We love the software so much that we use the omw, finish tabs as well as sending estimates via email... and it's frustrating hearing the client didn't receive the notification only to then learn we had a missing letter or wrong digit etc. that we could have caught initially. It makes the client feel like we've forgotten them when they are expecting the notification and we do our part, but they don't receive it.... and we don't know that it didn't get completed.

William K.
Owner/Piano Technician
Música, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 21/09/2019

"Why House Call Pro"

Comentários: My availability calander being available to customers who visit my website is the number one reason I've doubled my business in the past year.
I'm thrilled with it.

Vantagens: About a year ago I got a call from someone from House Call Pro requesting to schedule a demo on my laptop.
I requested an in person demo.
I went to San Diego and talked with the amazing people there.
I was told I could have a software that would allow my customers to schedule an appointment online from my website. I was floored because I was looking for exactly that. Plus they could set me up so after I was finished with a service call I could send my customer an invoice that they could use to pay me with a credit card and also I could use the software to record that they payed by check or cash as well. I would have a complete CRM and at a very affordable price.

Desvantagens: I realized early on that in order for me to benefit from using this software I'd have to really use it to it's full potential.
Most if the time if I dropped the ball it was because I did not fully utilize the full capacity of the software.

• Avaliado em 21/09/2019
Barry C.
Arquitetura e planejamento, Profissional autônomo

"House call review "

Vantagens: App use experience is phenomenal. I have written estimates In a time crunch in the driveway of the customers house b4 a sales meeting. While not ideal, the ability to have something for my client rather than nothing is all the difference. Only Houscall makes this possible.

Desvantagens: Housecall over all gets 5 stars , no question about it. The only reason I gave 4 stars is some areas is because I am seeing the potential of the product and would like to see house call achieve that potential.
Web based use is definitely not the same experience as the app. Pages bog, cursors lag, and it takes time to write proposals and navigate.
While the organization of the web based platform is truly superior, the navigation is not.
I choose to log on the web based platform because of the clarity and organizational benefits but I often find myself frustrated, losing unsaved pages or saying “ common”.
With that said there is nothing that even comes close to what housecall offers me so take that criticism in perspective to the the truly awesomeness of house call as a whole.
I would like to add that house call software engineers have come up with some great ideas! Ideas I never knew I needed but now can not go with out.
Features such as street view and home value in the customers page is very helpful. Other helpful features SA colab with employees and sales updates, employee tracking and credit card processing on site are In app features I have been introduced to that I can’t live with out. These features may not seem like the back bone of your business head on but i can tell you in hindsight they all add up and contribute to your over all competitive edge.

Boo T.
  • Avaliado em 13/09/2019

"Clients LOVE it!"

Comentários: I love that it talks to quick books, but sometimes there are glitches that my book keeper can't figure out without an HCP rep. I love how easy it is to use on my phone.

Vantagens: The feedback I get from clients is that they love the professionalism of the software, the easy ways to communicate, the online booking option, the automated 'on my way' text and paying online. What I like is how easy it is to look at. I know other software have more options, but sometimes less is more. You can get lost in all the functions and it makes it harder to use. I don't need a lot of the other features that other software offers. I need software that is quick and easy to use (and hard to screw up). The way everything is set up makes each page easy to look at, therefore, easy to navigate and use.

Desvantagens: I don't like that I can't call someone to help me figure something out. I don't like that the invoice number is not the same as the estimate number and sometimes it can be tricky to keep them the same. I wish there was an automated function to send an invoice for the deposit once someone approves an estimate. Another thing that would be helpful is if people can schedule an estimate online, not just a job. I know I can convert jobs to estimate, but numbering can get tricky. One more thing. It would be helpful if on the app, you can see the invoice number right on the calendar or when you open up the job. I'm in metal warehouses a lot buying material and I have to select the invoice button just to see the invoice number and reception is bad. My way around it has been putting the invoice number in the notes, but that's obnoxious.

• Avaliado em 13/09/2019
Roger T.
  • Avaliado em 30/08/2019

"Gets easier to use and better everyday. Support from the company is amazing, they are alway evolving"

Comentários: HCP is giving me time to market and feels like a partner or mentor to our continued growth and success.

Vantagens: Ease of setup. Kind and patient support team. Did I say patient? After our office manager retired, we were able to implement HCP and within weeks realized that we no longer needed an office manager! It was tough to change my ways after doing “what worked” for the first 28 years, but these last two years with HCP have really helped us grow and I spend about 15 hours/week less sitting at a desk. Our crews like having the power to create estimates and quote work and extras. The payment portal speeds up collections. The software is constantly improving. We are a completely paperless company now, save for permit applications and such. It is so easy to schedule out days, weeks, a month. Drag and drop to move appointments. Creating/changing unit prices is so easy.

Desvantagens: Making changes to estimates or invoices to a customer puts you back to the dashboard, which is distracting if you are handling multiple invoices for a property management company for instance. A work around is to open each one in a new window on the desktop. We use the desktop site in the field since the mobile site will not rotate on our iPads and we have keyboard cases. The dashboard shows outstanding invoices when you log on, but you cannot click on them individually to review. No integration with QB desktop, though I may be the only person who has that problem.

• Avaliado em 30/08/2019
Kathryn S.
HVAC Dispatcher
  • Avaliado em 28/08/2019

"Makes my job so much easier! "

Comentários: Before Housecall Pro, my previous employer had stacks of paper invoices she was trying to collect on and manually texting out service calls to each of her in-field technicians EVERY DAY.
I was hired specifically to help implement an easier way to operate her small but growing HVAC company.
I started research on the different software available and even trialed two before I came across Housecall Pro. One week after implementing and training our technicians we saw a significant improvement in communication between staff and customers as well as collecting on invoices. I was so pleased with Housecall Pro I recommended it to a family member who also has an HVAC company out of Phoenix. I now work remotely for him and cannot be more thrilled that I am again working with Housecall Pro. Thank you for such awesome customer service and a great overall product. This software was perfect for the small service-based business's I have had the pleasure to work with.

Vantagens: With my main responsibility being dispatching service calls and administrative work, Housecall Pro makes it so easy to have all of the information in one place. You are able to see the status of service calls and invoice homeowners directly from the app. Another great feature of Housecall Pro is offering direct communication with customers and employees via text from the app. The convenience of an online dispatching system is that information can be accessed and updated in real-time so that everyone has accurate information at all times. Customer service agents are available via chat during business hours and provide solutions to problems that you have within minutes which is also very helpful and reassuring when you have questions.

Desvantagens: There is nothing in particular that I don't like about Housecall Pro. Housecall Pro will continue to offer an excellent product, while actively improving their site and adding new features on a regular basis.

Mike M.
  • Avaliado em 28/08/2019

"A review of Housecall Pro CRM"

Comentários: It is much easier to look up phone numbers, addresses, and prior work orders within Housecall Pro vs. our former manual paper system. Also a good feature HC Pro provides is the ability to collect payments in the field which is probably more accurate and faster than other methods.

Vantagens: Housecall Pro is a great CRM product. We are a plumbing company and we use this software every day and it helps us keep track of our customers in the cloud. We have not started using Housecall Pro in the field as of yet, but we will soon. Once a person learns the software it is fairly easy to upload a list of inventory items such as plumbing parts and then add these parts to a customer's invoice. We are experimenting with locating parts through voice recognition from the tablet and then adding these parts to the invoice rather than keying them in by hand. We use a time and material vs. flat rate customer invoicing system. Many companies are hard to reach or place you on long holds when you call them. Housecall Pro utilizes a chat feature which provides a timely response to our questions. Housecall Pro is an affordable and good quality software program that is web based. Some of the features of the program include job scheduling, dispatch, customer invoicing, the ability to accept credit cards in the field, and more. Overall we are very satisfied with Housecall Pro and recommend them as a Field Service Software solution.

Desvantagens: It would be nice to have sub categories or some type of drop down menu for our parts so they would be easier to find. For example it would make sense to have a category called copper fittings and then a sub category called elbows, and then a sub category to that for different types of elbows such as 22, 45, and 90 degree. Since we are time and material plumbers it would also be nice to have an automated way to calculate our labor costs based on time spent on the job, but this still requires a manual calculation from what I understand.

Christina S.
Office Manager/ Accounting
  • Avaliado em 20/08/2019

"Common Sense Approach to Managing your Clients and Employees!"

Comentários: Sometimes, using multiple software applications, to try and get one job done can be frustrating. Not so with HouseCall Pro. The customer service over chat is so quick and easy, as well as the "tips and troubleshooting" search -- any problems I am having are usually "self-generated." LOL!

Vantagens: This has got to be the easiest "learning curve" I have ever experienced. Coming from a completely different industry, to manage the office here was a bit daunting. BUT - HouseCall Pro made it much easier.
a) Customers: Easy to set up customers in system, note their special preferences, create "tags" to track for where they heard about us, and contact them via emails or texts. Each account has the Zillow pic and profile of each of our customers - providing a wealth of information to us before we even arrive to service their home.
b) Employees: Love the "personal touch" of adding the photos of our team - Our customers can see who is arriving - and - with the notification system, they know when they will be there. TimeTracker makes payroll a snap, and allows employees the flexibility to check in and out while out in the field thru the app - not tied to a punch clock or computer in the office.
c) Scheduling: Easy to use, nice 'color-coding' features for each employee, with options to notify your customer of changes or not. Quickly able to schedule on the fly, thru the phone app. Can look day, week or month with a quick tab change.
d) Invoicing: LOVE it --- the team can enter in all their details, which would normally have to be transcribed from paper notes, on the Work Orders thru the phone app. Nice presentation to the customers, with immediate email invoice available, the minute the job is done and paid for. AND it flows to QuickBooks!

Desvantagens: Creating "work arounds" for creating multiple sub-accounts for a main client. Sometimes, there needs to be a three layer deep ability to categorize a customer. Example: Parent Company (Main Customer), which has multiple condominium complexes (Sub Accounts of Main Customer)- each one having its own name/ billing account, and then, the need to create sub accounts for each Condo Complex (a Sub Sub Account) - for each individual Unit (for service address)

Jaime L.
VP, Sec, Office Manager, owner
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

"Plumbing Dispatch Friendly"

Vantagens: I no longer have to fill out work orders or contantly update customers with arrival times and scheduling. The app does it for us! It's saved me a lot of time so I can focus on other aspects of our business and has pleased our customers greatly! It's showing from the increase of reviews! The ability to link to Google and QBO are two of the best features as well as the time I save on the phone with customers playing call tag, etc. In plumbing, we are able to edit the blocks of time for unexpected repairs that come up and prevent overbooking and add segments for ongoing WIP jobs. HCP has made my work streamlined from the start!

Desvantagens: There are a few features I wish that are available but that doesn't mean they won't be in the near future with their hard working support team. A subtotal line is desperately needed. I wish I got emails when my customers do so I can quickly reference what and when I sent it. Segment options for estimates would be nice since at this point you can only select one of multiple estimates. A drop down list of customers when searching for one would save me some time. Some customers have difficult spelling of names so to be able to type the first and second letter and have it bring up the customer list would be a huge help without having to press enter.

Wayne W.
  • Avaliado em 01/05/2019

"The best service management software for small to medium service companies."

Vantagens: Housecall pro was designed with the most important things to be successful in business in mind. They are constantly improving the software, and have estabilshed a community that you can tap into to become a better business. They listen to their users and are proactive. And the mobile version works great!
I have Housecall pro fully integrated with Quickbooks Online, offer integrated online booking, offer service agreements, and impress customers with the automated texts and emails. I originally spent I don't know how many hours looking for the right software, trying to figure out what they all actually did, and tried several different programs. I even switched to another software after using Housecall for a year because I thought they were not going to develop their service agreement capabilities, but that

Desvantagens: Over the past two years, there have been several issues for which I have needed to use a work around, but most of those issues have been, or are being addressed. Currently the most inconvenient issue is a somewhat clunky estimate process, and the inability to create multi-option estimates from the mobile app, but they are working to solve that issue.

• Avaliado em 01/05/2019
Julie S.
Business Manager/Owner
  • Avaliado em 11/10/2018

"My HCP experience"

Comentários: HCP has brought our business to the next level. We have been using the software for two years and have a very basic plan. Before HCP, we were keeping our appointments in a spiral calendar and customer information was difficult to maintain. With HCP, we have been able to better track our customer activity and history. One of the newer features that I find interesting is the lifetime value of the customer. This is giving us some insight into how much revenue our customers generate. I am considering upgrading to the next level of HCP to begin accessing some of the marketing tools that HCP promotes.

Vantagens: I like the ease of use for employees and users in the field. It is simple, yet allows our company to be in contact with our customers. From the office perspective, we have reduced how many invoices we are sending the mail significantly. Our customers like receiving e-mails from us, including the invoices. The portal for payment is easy to use. There has been a significant increase in online payments through the portal. Our employees find the app easy to use and the location services make it easy for them to find our customers homes.

Desvantagens: The times on the schedule page, need to somehow be highlighted or the top of the hour bolded. It is really difficult to schedule an appointment on the week view for Friday, because the time is in the far left margin. I would love to have the ability to make comments on the time card section. That way when I need to make a change to an employee's time card, I can also note why the change was made. The way that the credit card payments integrate with quickbooks is frustrating, as I have to go to each transaction and manually change where it posts the payment. I would like to have the ability to designate where the payment goes. In addition, it would be nice to change the QB display name on HCP ourselves, instead of talking with customer support. One more thing, can payments affecting more than one invoice be posted as one payment, versus each individual invoice. This would make processing deposits so much easier.

• Avaliado em 11/10/2018