15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre SimplyBook.me

Sistema de reservas online com lembretes para todas as empresas de serviços! Deixe seus clientes fazerem suas próprias reservas online - inclui uma versão gratuita.

Saiba mais sobre o SimplyBook.me

Vantagens:

The ease of implementation to outside apps. The facebook and website integration ease is well done.

Desvantagens:

Frustrating to not receive decent service when the app doesn't work properly.

Notas do SimplyBook.me

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O SimplyBook.me tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 1 154 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o SimplyBook.me antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (1 154)

Cynthia
Cynthia
E-Learning, Profissional autônomo

different pricing structure

4,0 há 4 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Matheus
Matheus
Adm. De vendas, Brasil
Automotivo, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

SimplyBook. Me execlente ferramenta de gestão de calendário

4,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Experiência muito agregadora e positiva.

Vantagens:

É extremamente intuitivo e fácil de personalizar, o que torna o agendamento mais eficaz. Além disso, fiquei satisfeito com a opção de sincronizar com os calendários, o que me permite acompanhar minha agenda de compromissos diariamente de maneira bem organizada.

Desvantagens:

O único ponto de melhoria que gostaria de apontar é a interface do usuario, poderia ser um pouco mais intuitiva.

há 9 meses

Thank you so much Matheus for leaving your positive comment, we truly appreciate it! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Paula
Paula
Vice President, Director of Marketing, Canadá
Formação profissional e coaching, 2 - 10 funcionários

Very happy we found SimplyBook.me

5,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

What's nice about SimplyBook.me is that you can customize which features you want.

Desvantagens:

There are nothing I 'dislike' about SimplyBook.me. I would make a couple of improvements, though: 1. We are glad there are both session confirmation and reminders, but we would really like it if we could schedule a reminder around 1000 days from the date of training. This might sound like a long time, but the certifications we offer are good for 3 years and 1000 days would still give them a couple of months to schedule their recertification training. 2. It would be nice if the 'unlimited' tier of add-ons wasn't so much more than the tier that gives you 8 add-ons. At most, I would like one or two more, but it's not worth such a huge jump in price. 3. We really like the idea that email can come from our business email address, but at the moment, it's just not working for us because the SMTP settings just aren't being accepted.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Calendly

Razões para escolher o SimplyBook.me: SimplyBook.me has the most features we need.

Software anterior: Calendly

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me: SimplyBook.me has the ability to easily schedule multiple training sessions running concurrently.

há 2 anos

Dear Paula, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it! Regarding your request to add this to your system that you can send a reminder 1000 days after training, within the come-back-soon feature then we could probably add this to your system. Please pm me and send me your booking website. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Elsie
Owner, Austrália

I like SimplyBook me

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: Overall, the user experience is excellent, and it's the most suitable platform I've found for my needs.

Vantagens:

I find SimplyBook.me to be a very different product from what I'm used to. It offers powerful functionality, but it does take some time to learn and understand the system when starting out. The integration of business processes is also very straightforward.

Desvantagens:

One aspect I'm not entirely pleased with is the calendar, as it's not very user-friendly. I can't directly view more customer information or make changes; I have to click into it. Additionally, there are limited options for customer payment, and some functions lack the ability to address finer details.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Simple Salon

Razões para escolher o SimplyBook.me: The features don't adequately support what I need.

Software anterior: Timely

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me: I prefer SimplyBook.me because it offers more robust features. I particularly like the ability to showcase photos to clients on the website with categorized options.

há 6 meses

Dear Elsie Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! You mention limited options for customer payments, we would be happy to hear your comments so that we can see if there is something that we need to improve. Please reply to this message with what you feel is missing. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Nathan
Director, África do Sul
Gestão da educação, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Simple to setup and feature rich

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: Very positive overall, happy to be using the platform

Vantagens:

The interface for setting up was intuitive and quick to master. There were plenty of features to cover most use-cases especially payment options for international operations such as South Africa is supported.

Desvantagens:

I did not like that I had to pay for setting up a custom domain (to link one I already own - ostensibly for SSL which doesn't make sense since this could be free or included in subscription fee) and more options are needed for managing late bookings or adding bookings to a waiting list.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: BookingKoala, Jobber e Bigin by Zoho CRM

Razões para escolher o SimplyBook.me: SimplyBook has many more features, the interface is more intuitive which makes client onboarding much easier. The interface is slicker and smoother presenting a more professional experience at a marginally higher cost.

Software anterior: BookingKoala

Heidi
Owner, Canadá
Varejistas, 2 - 10 funcionários

Simplybook.me reivew

3,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

ease of use, inexpensive and easy to set up

Desvantagens:

lack of customization, user interface/expereince

Stephan
Ceo, Alemanha
Serviços de eventos, Profissional autônomo

Rental user

4,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: I uses it for more than two years. At least, i got too much items for rental, the Software isnt built for rental Business. I got to pay too much for more options.
But for the beginning it was good. But need some better Features for documents.

Nice Design, easy to use, fast Server, own homepage

Desvantagens:

Too expencive when you need more Features, every Feature costs money, Not perfect for rental Business

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Booqable

Razões para escolher o SimplyBook.me: More Features are at simplybook me, but today i need already more Features.

Software anterior: Appointy

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me: No i changed from simplybook to booqable, it got more features and costs are lower.

Steven
Steven
Owner, EUA
Design, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Amazing software at an amazing price, FREE!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I don't use their booking page but I do embed the calendar into my website so everything stays on my site. I personally like how some other calendars look but overall, I can't complain. I was able to customize it to my liking and it sends austomatic email reminders to myself and the people who booked the time. It was very straightforward and it has been used and tested a lot lately and I am very impressed.

Vantagens:

Being able to customize the product to match my branding was the biggest challenge while I was trying different online booking softwares. SimplyBook.me was the only one that allowed color customization on the free plan. So, I figured the rest would not be good. Boy, was I wrong! This software has gone above and beyond what I expected for a free online booking calendar.

Desvantagens:

The only thing that I am not 100% satisfied with is the look. If I could change the layout of the calendar that would be amazing but for the price, I can't compain and everything works as it is supposed to or better than I expected which is wonderful!

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: YouCanBook.me, Calendly e Fresha

Razões para escolher o SimplyBook.me: I was paying monthly for something that I wasn't really utalizing and I wanted to find a cheaper option. I am still trying to grow my business, so I don't have too many online bookings yet, so I felt like I was just trowing away money each month. I liked the look and functionality of YouCanBook.me better however, I love the customization and price of SimplyBook.me and that is why I made the switch.

Software anterior: YouCanBook.me

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me: The ability to make some many customization in order to match my brand colors and it was free. In my opinion, there is nothing out there better.

Sarah
Owner, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo

Ease of use

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: Positive so far but I have also experienced some issues with integrating payment processors.

Vantagens:

Simple to set up and use, friendly customer service.

Desvantagens:

Difficulty in adding certain payment options and integrating Pay Pal etc.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Calendly e Schedulicity

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me: Cheaper price compared to other products and services.

Pawel
Driving Instructoe, Irlanda
Gestão da educação, Profissional autônomo

SimplyBook.me is great for Driving School

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: As a driving school owner, people contact me every day about driving lessons. They ask when they can start, when my next due date is. Thanks to SimplyBook.me, I can fully focus on delivering a professional lesson without worrying about planning the next day. Customers themselves book available lessons whenever they want. I just
​The number of different functions available is huge.

Vantagens:

- I adjust and select functions to suit my needs. - eye-pleasing and clear layout - customer service is great - I like training videos. They are really helpful. - my students praise the ease of booking

Desvantagens:

I think rice is bit too expensive. 8 features are not enough.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Calendly

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me: Simplybook.me have very good reviews. Also, my web designer told me is good

Susanna
Massage Therapist, GB

Recommended

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Very good! I’m glad to have choosen Simply.Book.me between others

Vantagens:

Is easy for clients, intuitive, and punctual

Desvantagens:

It is not super easy for anyone; you must be a little literate in systems management

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Vagaro, Acuity Scheduling e Fresha

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me: Had the most features included in the plan which matched my budget

Thomas
Technology Director, GB
Construção, 201 - 500 funcionários

Ease of use

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

Easy to configure and very flexible. The CMS is easy to navigate and the custom wording / translations is a great feature to enable the product to be adaptable to any market

Desvantagens:

Limitations with the trial but had tested enough to see it would be worthwhile implementing and upgrading

Robert
Owner/Operator, EUA
Entretenimento, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

"Years ahead of it's time thanks to an ingenious underlying database design."

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Without SimplyBook.me, we wouldn't be able to offer "same day book & play" along side our counter "walk-in" ticketing system. Based on customer support feedback: I believe (and am very optimistic) about a future update addressing the "default value of 1" setting which can potentially lead to user booking errors as noted above. Nothing is perfect, but honestly: SimplyBook.me comes close. It's "the best of the best."

Vantagens:

SimplyBook.me is the ONLY "booking engine" which had the capability to integrate "same day book & play" online booking with our in-house "walk-in's" ticketing system. Not only does it "work", but it's a "near perfect fit!" (Largely due to the custom feature "add-ins.") I had done extensive research & tried them all.... Simplybook.me is in a class of it's own. Surprisingly, customer support is also truly "world-class!" Having a fair amount of coding & web design experience, I dug in a lot deeper than the average user. In doing so I uncovered several bugs. Not only was the support phenomenal, but most of the fixes came FAST! Booking is fast, easy & designed to work well with smart phones. (Really well for the most part with proper setup, selecting the right "timeline" & adding the CSS custom feature add-in.)

Desvantagens:

"Power comes at a price": Monthly fees are based on "custom feature add-ins." IMO, their tiered pricing needs more flexibility. Pricing model is also based on # of bookings & # of SMS messages (if you use them.) This is not a big deal and actually favors "low volume users." (There is even a 100% free plan that comes with 1 custom feature of your choice.) BUT: If you need more than 3 custom features, monthly fees triple to get to the next tier which is 8 features. (So for a business that only does a few bookings a month but need more than 3 features, SimplyBook.me may be too expensive to use.) ~ However: If you do enough volume", your bringing in enough sales to "more than justify" using the best booking system on the planet! "Custom CSS" custom feature: Had to use the "Weekly Classes" timeline ALONG with this custom feature ("CSS custom feature) to avoid/minimize potential user mistakes in booking. The combination of these two work OK. With a few "simple" modifications to the other timelines, those should work well too. Hopefully the engineers will make two (2) very slight "navigational" & "display" modifications to correct these issues when using the other timelines. "Group Bookings" custom feature: When using "group billing custom feature" (one booking for a group of participants): A default quantity of 1 always displays. (Making it too easy for user to forget to select the correct quantity. And on the review screen, this quantity does not appear.)

há 5 anos

Dear Robert, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Good to hear that you suggested those changes to our Live Chat which will then discuss it with the developers and hopefully that will be taken forward. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Gavin
Digital Development Officer, GB
Bibliotecas, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Using Simplybookme to reopen Sports and Culture Services after the Covid-19 Lockdown

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I really like Simplybookme. It has been especially useful during the Covid-19 pandemic as I have been able to provide a booking system allowing customers to access services and events right across our Sports and Culture Department (LLA) of Abredeenshire Council. Customers book pickup slots within our Library Click and Collect Service, outdoor tennis courts can now be booked allowing our customers to observe social distancing, two of our museums have reopened and are using Simplybookme to take bookings. It really has helped us provide a service through these very difficult times. I highly recommend Simplybookme.

Vantagens:

Very easy to setup and all accessed from a single Admin site which is cloud based so I can easily roll out the system to other staff across several sites. I found the initial setup very straight forward and adding further complexity to the system was easy to do too once I got the basics right. I can easily add multiple sites providing many different services all from the Simplybookme Admin site. Great value for money. I'm running almost a 100 different sites (service providers) providing our customers with over 30 different services. Superb email and SMS notification setup. I have a bespoke booking confirmations go out from each of my sites or service providers as they all have a different setup. The system is jam packed full of really great Custom Features many of which I use. Such as Book Soon Notification System, Intake Forms, Service Categories, Group Bookings, Flexible Notifications, Terms and Conditions, Products, Booking Status. That's only about 15% of all the Custom Features available!

Desvantagens:

Can't add single Special Days (e.g. for a one off holiday) without having to move away from the easy to use "slider" schedule I use for opening times. No "Sand Box" site for testing setup or training. The dates/days in the front end Calendar for customers (when using a phone) are not locked which means if you scroll down the screen it's very difficult to keep track of which day/date you are selecting.

há 3 anos

Dear Gavin Thank you so much for leaving your positive review, we appreciate it enormously! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Angelica
University intern, Equador
Indústria farmacêutica, 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Optimize Your Booking Workflow: Exploring the Features of SimplyBook.me

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: I had the chance to see how healthcare professionals used the SimplyBook.me program while I was interning in the pharmaceutical research and development division. The management of patient appointments, which enabled effective scheduling and decreased administrative costs, was greatly aided by SimplyBook.me. Both employees and patients found it simple to operate the software's user-friendly online appointment booking system. The adaptable booking forms from SimplyBook.me allowed for different appointment types and particular needs. Automated appointment-reminder systems and alerts improved patient compliance with planned consultations and improved medical care overall by reducing missed appointments. The software's reporting features also provide insightful data on appointment utilization, enabling data-driven resource allocation and decision-making.

Vantagens:

For companies and service providers, SimplyBook.me has a number of benefits. Customers may quickly book appointments online thanks to the software's user-friendly design and straightforward booking system. It provides fully configurable booking forms, automated reminders, and notifications, which lower no-show rates and boost client engagement. Businesses can maximize their resources thanks to SimplyBook.me's robust calendar management tool, which guarantees effective scheduling. Online transactions can be made securely and conveniently thanks to the software's support for interfaces with well-known payment gateways. SimplyBook.me additionally offers thorough reporting and analytics, including information on appointment trends, revenue production, and customer preferences. SimplyBook.me improves consumer satisfaction, business processes, and booking efficiency overall.

Desvantagens:

Even though SimplyBook.me has several advantages, there are a few things to take into account. To fully leverage the software's customization options for particular business needs, some technical know-how or assistance may be needed. The amount of time and work required to set up the program will depend on how complex the scheduling requirements are. Although the program integrates with payment gateways, there can be additional costs depending on the amount of transactions or the payment processor. It's also crucial to keep in mind that some sophisticated capabilities, such as advanced reporting or extensive customization choices, might only be accessible through more expensive pricing tiers. However, the overall value and usefulness that SimplyBook.me offers outweighs these restrictions.

há 9 meses

Hi Angelica, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such insightful and positive feedback - we truly appreciate it ! All the best The SImplyBook.me team

Avaliador Verificado
Fonte da avaliação

Very wide set of features with a great pricing model but poor API support.

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The service has a powerful API that has documentation that is good enough to get you up and going with an implementation. It has some bugs and has poor technical support. The pricing model is very scalable if you have lots of people that need to have calendars/scheduling that don't necessarily use the scheduling capacity (provided by the API) in your application (they charge per booking not per calendar). The nail in the coffin for us it the lack of HIPAA compliance for the API. Their sales page touts HIPAA compliance but this is not possible if you are using the API and this is not stated anywhere. Your team could spend time and money encrypting all your data yourself before it gets to Simplybook.me's servers but it just makes it painful to use compared to other services out there that offer this out of the box.

Vantagens:

They have a very wide set of features for users that are using their scheduling interface. The API seems to be quite robust as well handling many of the core scheduling features in it. The pricing is based on features and number of bookings which is very scalable for our use case that has lots of people that require a calendar but may never use the booking features that are provided by this integration.

Desvantagens:

They claim that their product is HIPAA compliant. However, turning on the HIPAA compliant features shuts down access to their API, which is the only thing we are using them for. Their API support is very poor. Most of the time they just say they cannot help and their answers are very abrupt and unhelpful answers most of the time (you have to keep nagging to get a decent response). There are bugs here and there in the API. The documentation for their API, though large, is incomplete and lacks thorough/clear explanations and neglects things like how call backs work etc. It looks like their feature set is growing but the API capacity is not.

Kate
Owner, Austrália
Fotografia, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Reliable and functional booking software

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I started with a free plan, and have loved it. I recently upgraded to a subscription, and it's great too. I looked into other options, but SimplyBook seems to offer the most flexibility for our specific needs.

Vantagens:

I've never had an issue with the site being down, and customers have found the booking process easy to use. I love the custom translation features which allow me to set the exact terminology for my specific business. I've use this for about 5 years, and we love it.

Desvantagens:

When we set it up, it definitely took some learning to work out how to make it work for us (special day schedules only). But now that it's up and running, it hasn't skipped a beat. I can keep adding and changing things as I go and as our business grows and changes. I would like to be able to set the date that follow up emails go out requesting a review to a later date, as our customers don't receive their final printed product for up to 2 weeks after their booking, so asking them for a review a maximum of 3 days after their sitting isn't very useful for us :-( I'd also love some more flexibility in sending sms or email reminders (eg, email 3 days before booking, sms 1 day before). Setting up our home page (especially images) has taken a lot of trial and error, but it's working for us now :-)

há 4 anos

Dear Kate, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it! I will check out with my team if we can add some more flexibility with regards to sending sms/email reminders. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Jesse
Photographer, EUA
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

The Ultimate Booking Tool for every business.

5,0 há 8 meses

Vantagens:

Before discovering SimplyBook.me, managing client appointments felt like a juggling act. Every business owner knows the challenges: back-and-forth emails, calendar mix-ups, and last-minute changes. Then SimplyBook.me entered the frame and changed everything.The platform's intuitive interface is its first win. Even the least tech-savvy of my clients can navigate and book a slot. It has truly democratized the process, making it accessible to everyone. For me, this means happier clients and less time spent on administrative tasks – more time to focus on what I love: capturing moments.The automated reminders are a dream come true. Gone are the days of no-shows or forgotten appointments. My clients get timely notifications, ensuring they're prepped and ready for their shoot, which in turn guarantees better results and satisfied customers. This little feature alone has enhanced the professionalism of my business tenfold.But it's not just about the functional benefits. The subtle touchpoints, like being able to customize my booking page to reflect my brand, make it feel uniquely mine. In a world where personal touches make all the difference, SimplyBook.me ensures that my business stands out.For fellow photographers seeking an all-in-one solution to elevate their business operations, SimplyBook.me is the tool you didn't know you needed but won't be able to live without. Dive in, streamline your booking process, and witness the transformation in client satisfaction and operat

Desvantagens:

NONE. Everything has been well designed!

há 7 meses

Dear Jesse Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your detailed and fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it !! Good luck with your business going forward - we look forward to working with you! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Clarisse
Owner/Tutor, Jamaica
E-Learning, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Não especificado
Fonte da avaliação

It would have been the best if only it allowed me to log back in after loging out.

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I cant tell since I cannot log in after logging out.

Vantagens:

Accepts online payments even on a free account 30 days Free Trial which is long enough to try all of the costum features. It actually helped me decide to upgrade when my free trial is over.

Desvantagens:

Poor customer support. I signed up for the Free account. After logging out, I couldnt log in. Tried "forgert password/forget company login" but no email has been sent to my inbox. Tried chatting with their live chat, but it wasnt so "live" after all. I left a message but I didnt get any message in my inbox from them. Tried sending a message via their Facebook page which says "typically replies within a few hours" but until now there was no response. So I signed up again using a different email. This time, I screen shot my login details. I set up Simplybook according to my company's needs etc. When I tried logging in again after a few hours, I couldn't login using the login details I used (which I have screen shot earlier).Went through the same steps mentioned above to retrieve my login details (just in case I have the password wrong) and to no avail. I didnt get any email to reset password nor to find my company login. How can I use the system if it wont let me log in.

há 6 anos

Dear Clarisse, I am sorry to hear that your experience was not good. It is strange to hear about this login problem as we have thousands of users logging in every single day, and hundreds of new users being able to login as well. As for the FaceBook answer, you sent your question in on a Sunday, which is day off, and should have been answered on Monday but you were answered on the Tuesday. Our Live support would however have responded to you live, right away during workdays as they are on 24 hours per day, answering hundreds of clients. We are however not using FB for support issues as we have live support on our site all workdays and therefore we rarely get questions sent there. We would be happy to get you going and resolve your issues, if you just contact our live help on a workday :) All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Binyamin
Therapist, Israel
Clínica de saúde mental, Profissional autônomo

Basic, Straightforward, but Comprehensive Enough

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Easy to use. Limited learning curve. I started out with another scheduling service but I'm in the process of switching over to SimplyBook.me.

Vantagens:

SimplyBook.me allows users to accept payments through Stripe and apply membership scheduling and payments (two major pluses for me). Furthermore, SimplyBook.me allows me to customize (within significant limits) the look and feel of the platform to more-or-less conform with the look and feel of my website. It has an easy to use and intuitive user interface (not being very tech savvy, for me this is a very important feature). Within twenty to thirty minutes you can have a subscription, a customized interface, and have the platform embedded (or otherwise set up) on your website. Additionally, for those who need it, SimplyBook.me is HIPPA compliant. For most people (myself included) the free subscription will be all you need.

Desvantagens:

I like this platform and can see very few cons with it. But I'll do my best to come up with a few (or at least one). Here it is, and although it might seem insignificant, success is in the details: SimplyBook.me does not have a "look busy" feature. Meaning, it doesn't automatically allow for a certain percentage of time slots to appear full. The result is if you are just beginning your business and have a lot of "empty time" you (in this case me) end up looking rather pathetic. But with a "look busy" feature a certain percentage of time slots are automatically filled allowing the service providing (in my case as a mental heath therapist) to appear busy and in high demand. The higher the demand appears to be the more willing the potential client is to book. The lack of this feature is the difference between a B+/A- and a solid A+.

há 5 anos

Dear Binyamin, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Regarding your con, then we totally agree that it would be a useful features. In fact we have it on our current to-do list so hopefully it will see the light later this year. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Avaliador Verificado
Educação superior
Fonte da avaliação

Reliable system for trouble-free bookings

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: SimplyBook.me allows me to manage my client appointments with ease. I keep regular 'visiting hours' open for clients, and as long as they book 24 hours in advance, I can plan my day around the times booked.

Vantagens:

I love the fact I get a custom URL to send my clients to. The tight integration with Google calendar is a huge time saver. The reviews tool is awesome because they encourage reviews after a meeting and give me a dedicated page for reviews SimplyBook.me also maintains an exportable database of client contact info (which has been a lifesaver on more than one occasion).

Desvantagens:

The software has so many features, it can be a little daunting to find what you need in the admin panel. For the most part, I've figured it out. I look forward seeing new themes made available. I would love to see integration with a reliable and cost-effective (or free) web conferencing tool or screen sharing client support tool.

há 6 anos

Hi there and thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! I just wanted to say that you can use Gruveo for your video meetings or to share screens. It works like that we create a random link for each appointment so that clients can only contact you after booking an appointment. You can also create an account with Gruveo and then you can send a fixed link where clients can "meet" you. If you have any questions, just contact our Live Chat and they can help you all the way Thanks again and have a great weekend!

Amy
Instructional Designer, EUA
E-Learning, 11 - 50 funcionários

Simplybook Review

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall I'm happy with the platform's functionality, but the customer service you advertise is nonexistent.

Vantagens:

The unlimited number of service providers and services.

Desvantagens:

1) The limitation of a single company time zone. This does not work for decentralized teams working out of multiple locations. Some of us use the calendar integration as a work-around, but having to localize our availability is a huge headache. 2) I have used the pop up box on the Simplybook website to engage the "almost 24/7 support" a number of times. There is never anyone on chat, so I end up sending an email message. To date, I have not gotten a single response.

há 5 anos

Dear Amy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, we appreciate it. Regarding the time zone,bigger companies are using separate sub systems for each location making the time zone issue manageable. For those using one system only, this can be problematic, you are right about that. We take our customer support service very seriously and would really like it if you could send me the email that you sent to our chat, or your login name so that we can find your communication with our support. Our customer support is online 21 hours during the working days and always respond asap and if not on duty then they do reply to emails asap as well. We have never heard about anyone not getting a prompt reply. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Bruce
President, EUA
Formação profissional e coaching, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Doubled my clients in 3 months!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Because it's so easy to use for my clients, particularly new ones, I doubled my business in 3 months!

Vantagens:

The ease of setup for me, and the ease of scheduling for my clients is my favorite part of this app!

Desvantagens:

I would like a merge duplicates feature for my client database. Too many people enter their names multiple times, so I end up with multiple entries.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Calendly

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me: Better features for my business.

ano passado

Dear Bruce, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! For merging clients with same name please look at the instructions here...https://help.simplybook.me/index.php/Client_Login_custom_feature ..scroll down to the second #1 and then you will see it. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Elizabeth
Áustria
Usou o software para: Não especificado
Fonte da avaliação

Perfect solution to book interviews with Busy Artists!

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: I needed some way to 'book' interviews with an online calendar. I found Sinply Book It, and even though this system can be used for an organization for many employees and is almost too much for my needs, - It is also SIMPLE! It works the best of anything i have tried to use in the past. It makes my and business the 'professional edge'. I would NOT have been able to put together a website or page that gives me what I should have to look professional! It was easy to setup and now all i have to do is send a link inviting someone to be interviewed and they can book the time time at their convenience! No back and forth phone calls and confusion! To my surprise once an apptmnt is booked the software sends out a confirmation to the client and it also lets me know there is a booking! And it sends out a reminder to both of us the day before! Support has been quick and they have been wonderful! What is amazing is that at this time I have the free version since there is only me and the interviews are by invitation only! However, I realize that I can use this same software for 'other' type of bookings, perhaps business consultations. I can breakdown my 'service' into different Products and the built in system will let me charge and collect! I love using this program, and i love the confidence it gives me when i send the link out to folks to book a time for their interview. I cannot speak highly enough about using this program and how clever it is, reasonably priced, and how awesome the ease of use and the flexibility to be used by an organization of 1 to organizations with multiple products and multiple employess who each need their own calendar to book their services! I am so thankful to have found this program, and I highly recommend it to anyone who books appointments! It is incredibly professional and even more than that - it is Practical and Time Saving ... takes one bit of ongoing chaos Out of my life! I have a video blog called 'Behind the Groove Interviews' with Elizabeth Tubbs ... i invite wonderful indie artists, - singers, musicians, artists to be interviewed by me> Ha ha ha - their constantly changing bookings, schedules, and touring - is like trying to book a mirage. It is a relief to them and time saving for me to send a link they can refer to when convenient! It also reaffirms what i am all about to them when they get to my Simply book it website! So wonderfully professional.

há 8 anos

Dear Elizabeth, Thank you so much for taking the time to review SimplyBook.me we truly appreciate it! Best regards The SimplyBook team

Judy
president, EUA
Consultório médico, 2 - 10 funcionários

Easy-to-use for patients

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall, I like the system.

Vantagens:

Patients say that it is very easy for them to schedule appointments.

Desvantagens:

SimplyBookMe adds upgrades which then require a higher priced subscription to maintain the prior level of service. I was having some problems changing my email address, so customer support instructed me to delete a plugin and then reinstall it, so I deleted it. But then told I needed to purchase a higher level of subscription in order to reinstall the plugin. If I hadn't deleted the plugin based on their instructions, I would not have had to upgrade my subscription. Blocking or changing dates/hours of service is cumbersome.

há 3 anos

Dear Judy, Thanks for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback - we truly appreciate it. Regarding your comment on the subscriptions, then the pricing was changed back in 2016 but we allowed current users to continue on the old pricing. However now if a subscription is cancelled and new one chosen, it is technically impossible to retrieve the old prices and hence the problem that you experienced. We are sorry that you experienced that but we truly believe that our current pricing is very fair compared to other similar services. All the best The SimplyBook.me

Kostas
Kostas
CEO, Grécia
Produção audivisual, 2 - 10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte: GetApp

Not flexible enough

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: If it works for you, the app is great and easy to use. It does not work for me and I think the whole design (not taking into account the time based nature of bookings)

Vantagens:

Easy of use, many integrations with other software. Fast interface, simple

Desvantagens:

The app has a very big flaw design that cannot be worked around. If you charge by the hour it is impossible to configure it. Every service and product has a static price which does not depend on duration. How is this even possible in a booking app? Let's say you are providing lessons. You try to create the service. The duration is fixed and so is the price. So if you want to create 1, 2, 3, 4-hour sessions, you have to create "service-addon" one for each set of hours. So if you want anything from +1 hour to +10 hours you have to create 10 service add-ons just because they do not have per hour price. But I could ignore that. This would be a one time work that I would do. Here is the real deal-breaker. Let say you have created your +1 +2 .... +10 hours for your service. Now you want to add real add ons to the service. For example use a video projector, VR-facilities, etc. You create that add on service, but the price you assign is based on a fixed time and does not take into account the total number of hours of the whole service. This means, in the previous example, if the customer chooses +1 hour or + 10 hours, the cost for the "video projector service add on" would be the same!!!. How can a booking software ignore the duration of an appointment?

há 4 anos

Dear Kostas, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! Regarding your issue then yes the system is built up with the premises that you define the time length before hand and hence this problem. We are sorry to hear that our solution did not cater to your needs. All the best The SimplyBook.me team