15 anos ajudando empresas portuguesas
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre SimplyBook.me

Sistema de agendamento online com lembretes para empresas de serviços. Permita que os clientes façam os próprios agendamentos online.

Saiba mais sobre o SimplyBook.me

Vantagens:

Very easy to use tool to schedule and book appointments, I love how easily it integrates with google calendar.

Desvantagens:

Frustrating to not receive decent service when the app doesn't work properly.

Notas do SimplyBook.me

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O SimplyBook.me tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 1 164 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o SimplyBook.me antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (1 164)

Cynthia
Cynthia
E-Learning, Profissional autônomo

different pricing structure

4,0 há 4 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Matheus
Matheus
Adm. De vendas, Brasil
Automotivo, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

SimplyBook. Me execlente ferramenta de gestão de calendário

4,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: Experiência muito agregadora e positiva.

Vantagens:

É extremamente intuitivo e fácil de personalizar, o que torna o agendamento mais eficaz. Além disso, fiquei satisfeito com a opção de sincronizar com os calendários, o que me permite acompanhar minha agenda de compromissos diariamente de maneira bem organizada.

Desvantagens:

O único ponto de melhoria que gostaria de apontar é a interface do usuario, poderia ser um pouco mais intuitiva.

há 12 meses

Thank you so much Matheus for leaving your positive comment, we truly appreciate it! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Paula
Paula
Vice President, Director of Marketing, Canadá
Formação profissional e coaching, 2 - 10 funcionários

Very happy we found SimplyBook.me

5,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

What's nice about SimplyBook.me is that you can customize which features you want.

Desvantagens:

There are nothing I 'dislike' about SimplyBook.me. I would make a couple of improvements, though: 1. We are glad there are both session confirmation and reminders, but we would really like it if we could schedule a reminder around 1000 days from the date of training. This might sound like a long time, but the certifications we offer are good for 3 years and 1000 days would still give them a couple of months to schedule their recertification training. 2. It would be nice if the 'unlimited' tier of add-ons wasn't so much more than the tier that gives you 8 add-ons. At most, I would like one or two more, but it's not worth such a huge jump in price. 3. We really like the idea that email can come from our business email address, but at the moment, it's just not working for us because the SMTP settings just aren't being accepted.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Calendly

Razões para escolher o SimplyBook.me: SimplyBook.me has the most features we need.

Software anterior: Calendly

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me: SimplyBook.me has the ability to easily schedule multiple training sessions running concurrently.

há 3 anos

Dear Paula, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it! Regarding your request to add this to your system that you can send a reminder 1000 days after training, within the come-back-soon feature then we could probably add this to your system. Please pm me and send me your booking website. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Elsie
Owner, Austrália
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2 - 10 funcionários

I like SimplyBook me

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Overall, the user experience is excellent, and it's the most suitable platform I've found for my needs.

Vantagens:

I find SimplyBook.me to be a very different product from what I'm used to. It offers powerful functionality, but it does take some time to learn and understand the system when starting out. The integration of business processes is also very straightforward.

Desvantagens:

One aspect I'm not entirely pleased with is the calendar, as it's not very user-friendly. I can't directly view more customer information or make changes; I have to click into it. Additionally, there are limited options for customer payment, and some functions lack the ability to address finer details.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Simple Salon

Razões para escolher o SimplyBook.me: The features don't adequately support what I need.

Software anterior: Timely

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me: I prefer SimplyBook.me because it offers more robust features. I particularly like the ability to showcase photos to clients on the website with categorized options.

há 8 meses

Dear Elsie Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! You mention limited options for customer payments, we would be happy to hear your comments so that we can see if there is something that we need to improve. Please reply to this message with what you feel is missing. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Terry
E-Learning, 2 - 10 funcionários

Super Customer Assistance

4,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Positive and our clients have been able to schedule without difficulty. We like the appearance for the customers.

The level of assistance. Professional trainer Creative solutions Very helpful

Desvantagens:

The "slide" view calendar is hard to read Set up times for services with the slide bar is challenging

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Calendly e Zapier

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me: Price was important and also scheduling re-occurring groups

ontem

Thank you so much Terry for taking the time to leave us your review, we appreciate it greatly! We will look into the slide view with our product team, thanks for the feedback! Could you maybe please email me at [email protected] to describe it further or send me screenshot so that we can take a look? All the best The SimplyBook.me team

tim
Owner, Alemanha
Ócio, viagens e turismo, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

It could be so much better, if they listen to their customers

3,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Customer service is responsive, but not really solution-oriented. The usability and admin interface in general is far from intuitive and current UX standards.

Vantagens:

It has a wide range of (theoretically) great features. App is handy. It is not as pricey as many others.

Desvantagens:

As a tourguide I was long looking for a booking tool to make my tours easier to book and generate automated invoices. Simplybook.it does that on a simple level, but after several years in use it really frustrates me, that their (paid) features are not really thought-through in the end (and they don't care to change it). Examples: Group booking feature makes it possible, that one person can book a tour for e.g. 4 people, which is great. Invoices then are also correctly generated for the price of 4. But if the customer cancels their group booking, it is not possible to do that for the group of 4 people, instead technically the cancellation is 1 out of 4 bookings of this group, and 3 remains. Oddly the invoice remains unchanged for 4 people, and the calender shows 3 bookings inside the group. That brings up several inconveniences: 1) I have to confirm the customers, if they wanted to cancel the whole booking or if they only wanted to cancel single people in the booking (100% wanted to cancel the whole group and arent even aware they did not). So I have to cancel the remainig 3 manually. 2) If I have to cancel a group, I need to cancel x-times. So the customer receives x-confirmation emails. That just makes me appear bothering and unprofessional. 3) The amounts of the invoices are not affected from any cancellation, so you really need to be careful not to mess up your accounting Which brings me to the central flaw (bug in my opinion) of simplybook.me: Cancelled bookings (group or single) still have a generated invoice in the system and are not flagged as cancelled, but pending (and so have no different status than any other open invoice). So to have a correct invoice journal at the end of the year or quarter, you carefully need to filter the invoices to status "paid". Otherwise your accounting is full of wrong revenues due to invoices from cancelled services. Another bug in the group booking feature is that it is only available on service selection level (eg. tour 1, 2 and 3). If you set the widget to only show tour 1, there is no possibility anymore to book for a group. If I reach out to their customer service to improve on all this, I get more or less the same answer over the years: it is like it is and I dont get a sense of ambitions to change or update (sometimes they offer me some kind of workarounds with other paid features - haha). I find this pretty frustrating, because this tool could be so much better than it is right now if they actually listen to their customers. But they refuse.

há 2 meses

Thank you for your detailed review and for sharing your experience with SimplyBook.me. We sincerely apologize for the frustrations you've encountered with our platform. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us, and we're committed to addressing these issues to improve our service. We understand the importance of having a seamless and intuitive booking experience for tour guides like yourself, and we're actively working on enhancements to meet your needs. If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or if you have further suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team. We're here to assist you in any way we can. Thank you for your patience and for choosing SimplyBook.me.

Nathan
Director, África do Sul
Gestão da educação, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Simple to setup and feature rich

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Very positive overall, happy to be using the platform

Vantagens:

The interface for setting up was intuitive and quick to master. There were plenty of features to cover most use-cases especially payment options for international operations such as South Africa is supported.

Desvantagens:

I did not like that I had to pay for setting up a custom domain (to link one I already own - ostensibly for SSL which doesn't make sense since this could be free or included in subscription fee) and more options are needed for managing late bookings or adding bookings to a waiting list.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: BookingKoala , Jobber e Bigin by Zoho CRM

Razões para escolher o SimplyBook.me: SimplyBook has many more features, the interface is more intuitive which makes client onboarding much easier. The interface is slicker and smoother presenting a more professional experience at a marginally higher cost.

Software anterior: BookingKoala

há 2 meses

Thank you for your detailed review and for choosing SimplyBook.me! We're thrilled to hear that you found our platform simple to set up with many features. Your feedback is appreciated, and we'll take it into consideration for future improvements. We're delighted that you're happy overall with the platform and that the switch from BookingKoala has been positive. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way. Thank you for being a valued SimplyBook.me user!

Sarah
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo

Ease of use

5,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Positive so far but I have also experienced some issues with integrating payment processors.

Vantagens:

Simple to set up and use, friendly customer service.

Desvantagens:

Difficulty in adding certain payment options and integrating Pay Pal etc.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Calendly e Schedulicity

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me: Cheaper price compared to other products and services.

há 2 meses

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you find SimplyBook.me simple to set up and use, with friendly customer service. We'll take your comments about payment options into consideration for future improvements. We're honored that you chose us for our affordability compared to other options. If you have any further questions or suggestions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

eva
psychotherapist, Bélgica
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo

Great free booking tool

5,0 há 3 meses

Vantagens:

If you need a simple, no-nonsense booking tool this is it. I love that i can keep it free for now until I have the business to upgrade.

Desvantagens:

I wish the free version had HIPAA and text reminders, a girl can dream.

há 2 meses

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our free plan and find it simple and straightforward to use. We appreciate your feedback about the features you wish were included in the free version, and we'll take that into consideration for future updates. We're sorry to hear about your experience with Sign In Scheduling, and we're glad you found SimplyBook.me as an alternative. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing SimplyBook.me!

Leslee
Web Developer, Canadá
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2 - 10 funcionários

Great Booking Platform

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Its has been quite good. The support is great. They wrote some custom css for me at no charge.

Vantagens:

That there is a free option that allows most features so I could try it to see if it will work for me before upgrading.

Desvantagens:

That I could not purchase an add on for numbers of service providers.

mês passado

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad you've found SimplyBook.me to be a great booking platform with a useful free option to try out. We appreciate your feedback about add-ons for service providers and are always looking to improve. If you have any more suggestions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

Salar
Marketing and Design, Koweit
Esportes, 2 - 10 funcionários

My opinion on Simplybook.me

5,0 há 6 dias Novo

Vantagens:

Oh Simplybook.me, I was always easily able to get to support whenever I had an issue with my website or with a booking issue. With the support, I have built a great system for bookings that my employees can easily manage.

Desvantagens:

Just sometimes the website has some designing limitations but that isn’t that big of an issue.

ontem

Thank you so much Salar for taking the time to leave us your great review, we appreciate it greatly!

Bella
BDM, Alemanha
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 11 - 50 funcionários

Simple operation and implementation

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: Very satisfied so far, makes a good impression

Vantagens:

Simple operation and implementation, nice Tool for Slotbooking Processes in Companys and Supplychains

Desvantagens:

Customer answers to the questions cannot be restricted. Speak only 5 digits or number starting with a letter A

ontem

Thank you so much Bella for taking the time to leave us your review, we appreciate it greatly! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Katie
Physiotherapist, GB
Hospitais e Saúde, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Helpful system generally, just a few improvements needed

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

The calendar with different colours for different practitioners makes it easy to see when people have appointments. We loved that we could customise our website widget to make it on brand, and that this software gives the option for customers to add promo codes, as most others in this field do not allow this. The SOAP note feature is paramount to us as a physio clinic, and the whole system is very secure.

Desvantagens:

We need an option to attach files to our client notes, as we are a physio clinic so often have patient letters/referrals that we currently need to store elsewhere. Also, the analysis of the data is helpful but you are unable to assess how many sessions each client has had on the export option, which makes reviewing marketing efforts a bit of a nightmare. The calendar view would benefit from having a weekly view with each service providers timetable more clearly, as this can create problems for us too!

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Cliniko e Pabau

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me: The option to add promo codes, customise the website widget to our brand colours, and the price.

há 2 anos

Hi Katie and thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Regarding your feedback then I will address each point: 1. This is a suggestion that we have on our list and we can hopefully add to the system later on 2. With the reports about number of sessions per client to export, then this is possible by going into reports/clients/select client/View and then you can choose export 3. It is possible with the filters to select there a certain provider and then click on "Apply" after that you choose the weekly view and then you should have a weekly view by provider. I also encourage you to have your providers using the admin app, there each one can have a really nice overview of upcoming bookings. If you have any further questions you can always contact our Live Chat and contact Dmytro our Head of Support who can assist you with anything....well as long as it is related to our system:) All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Dianne
Admin, EUA
Artes e artesanato, 2 - 10 funcionários

Just what we needed.

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I looked very hard for a better affordable service for my needs, but I kept coming back to Simply Book Me.

Vantagens:

I like that you can add on features and that it integrates with WordPress. Also, we took a pretty long break due to the pandemic, but when I logged in five months later, all of my data was there, waiting for me. We have multiple income streams from finished pottery and bisque ceramics, as well as from instruction and studio rental. We use Simply Book Me for booking studio sessions. It is nice because we can control how many sessions can be booked at the same time and the customer can choose to pay via the booking site or at the session. I am excited to see that we can promote related products as well.

Desvantagens:

One downside is paying a monthly or yearly fee for something you may only use intermittently. However, the price is affordable enough that it is painless to absorb the cost into product pricing and much cheaper for us and the customer than other scheduling and/or event services. The flow and feel of this platform, for both the administrator as well as the user, is a bit awkward. I would prefer a more modern polish to the interface, similar to other event and scheduling software. The user interface is styled similar to WordPress, but it is less intuitive. The same goes for making appointments. It takes a bit to really understand how to use it. I find that I have to do a little hand-holding with my customers. This fits with our brand, so it isn't a deal-breaker, but nonetheless worth noting.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Google Workspace e Eventbrite

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me: Affordability and/or function as well as options more appropriate to my varied needs as a studio potter and educator.

há 4 anos

Dear Dianne, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! We are just about to start redoing the design for admin interface, so gradually you should see some improvements there. If you are finding the booking flow of your booking website cumbersome, please reach out to our Live Chat and ask them to suggest changes to make it more intuative for your clients. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Aaron
Consultório médico, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Lots of Features but more limited than we were told, and Customer Service is not good

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Not good, huge waste of time.

Vantagens:

I found it easy to set up and look pleasing for my website.

Desvantagens:

We do not require prepayment to book an appointment. However, we offer a 20% discount if the client prepays. With that offer, we get a much higher show rate. Originally, I was told this was not an issue. However, after hours upon hours of setting up the program I found that I cannot offer both options. If we require prepayment for the discounted appointments, it now requires payment for the non discounted appointments. So basically, I cannot offer how we do business. Customer service is terrible, because it is only by text. They will not let you call. Forget all the money we wasted; I am more upset about all the lost time.

há 3 anos

Hi Aaron, I am sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with our product. Our prepay solution is set up a little bit differently from what you are used to so unfortunately with our system a defined % can not be applied if the client chooses to prepay. You could however have a different service where you indicate that it requires prepayment and then have that service with 20% lower price. Our customer service is only online but they are online 24h during the working week and are always quick and ready to help all users immediately, no matter if you are a small or a big one. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Simon
Director, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Solid online booking system with good extras

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We had looked at other solutions including Calendly, Acuity, but the particular client in question needed an option where it was also possible to sell complementary products with the booking process. SimplyBookMe ticked all the boxes and worked extremely well, and was easy to add to a Wordpress/WooCommerce set up.

Vantagens:

Had the required appointment booking, allowing different types of appointments to be booked, but also had the added benefit of being able to sell products alongside the booking which was a requirement for this particular client. Trial allowed which was good for testing features fully.

Desvantagens:

Obviously would be great if everything was free, you have to pay for certain products. It can be a little confusing as to how the extra features are charged for.

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente: Calendly e Acuity Scheduling

Razões para mudar para o SimplyBook.me: The ability to sell products during the booking process was the main factor.

há 2 anos

Thank you so much Simon for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Robert
Owner/Operator, EUA
Entretenimento, 2 - 10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

"Years ahead of it's time thanks to an ingenious underlying database design."

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Without SimplyBook.me, we wouldn't be able to offer "same day book & play" along side our counter "walk-in" ticketing system. Based on customer support feedback: I believe (and am very optimistic) about a future update addressing the "default value of 1" setting which can potentially lead to user booking errors as noted above. Nothing is perfect, but honestly: SimplyBook.me comes close. It's "the best of the best."

Vantagens:

SimplyBook.me is the ONLY "booking engine" which had the capability to integrate "same day book & play" online booking with our in-house "walk-in's" ticketing system. Not only does it "work", but it's a "near perfect fit!" (Largely due to the custom feature "add-ins.") I had done extensive research & tried them all.... Simplybook.me is in a class of it's own. Surprisingly, customer support is also truly "world-class!" Having a fair amount of coding & web design experience, I dug in a lot deeper than the average user. In doing so I uncovered several bugs. Not only was the support phenomenal, but most of the fixes came FAST! Booking is fast, easy & designed to work well with smart phones. (Really well for the most part with proper setup, selecting the right "timeline" & adding the CSS custom feature add-in.)

Desvantagens:

"Power comes at a price": Monthly fees are based on "custom feature add-ins." IMO, their tiered pricing needs more flexibility. Pricing model is also based on # of bookings & # of SMS messages (if you use them.) This is not a big deal and actually favors "low volume users." (There is even a 100% free plan that comes with 1 custom feature of your choice.) BUT: If you need more than 3 custom features, monthly fees triple to get to the next tier which is 8 features. (So for a business that only does a few bookings a month but need more than 3 features, SimplyBook.me may be too expensive to use.) ~ However: If you do enough volume", your bringing in enough sales to "more than justify" using the best booking system on the planet! "Custom CSS" custom feature: Had to use the "Weekly Classes" timeline ALONG with this custom feature ("CSS custom feature) to avoid/minimize potential user mistakes in booking. The combination of these two work OK. With a few "simple" modifications to the other timelines, those should work well too. Hopefully the engineers will make two (2) very slight "navigational" & "display" modifications to correct these issues when using the other timelines. "Group Bookings" custom feature: When using "group billing custom feature" (one booking for a group of participants): A default quantity of 1 always displays. (Making it too easy for user to forget to select the correct quantity. And on the review screen, this quantity does not appear.)

há 5 anos

Dear Robert, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Good to hear that you suggested those changes to our Live Chat which will then discuss it with the developers and hopefully that will be taken forward. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Gavin
Digital Development Officer, GB
Bibliotecas, 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Using Simplybookme to reopen Sports and Culture Services after the Covid-19 Lockdown

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I really like Simplybookme. It has been especially useful during the Covid-19 pandemic as I have been able to provide a booking system allowing customers to access services and events right across our Sports and Culture Department (LLA) of Abredeenshire Council. Customers book pickup slots within our Library Click and Collect Service, outdoor tennis courts can now be booked allowing our customers to observe social distancing, two of our museums have reopened and are using Simplybookme to take bookings. It really has helped us provide a service through these very difficult times. I highly recommend Simplybookme.

Vantagens:

Very easy to setup and all accessed from a single Admin site which is cloud based so I can easily roll out the system to other staff across several sites. I found the initial setup very straight forward and adding further complexity to the system was easy to do too once I got the basics right. I can easily add multiple sites providing many different services all from the Simplybookme Admin site. Great value for money. I'm running almost a 100 different sites (service providers) providing our customers with over 30 different services. Superb email and SMS notification setup. I have a bespoke booking confirmations go out from each of my sites or service providers as they all have a different setup. The system is jam packed full of really great Custom Features many of which I use. Such as Book Soon Notification System, Intake Forms, Service Categories, Group Bookings, Flexible Notifications, Terms and Conditions, Products, Booking Status. That's only about 15% of all the Custom Features available!

Desvantagens:

Can't add single Special Days (e.g. for a one off holiday) without having to move away from the easy to use "slider" schedule I use for opening times. No "Sand Box" site for testing setup or training. The dates/days in the front end Calendar for customers (when using a phone) are not locked which means if you scroll down the screen it's very difficult to keep track of which day/date you are selecting.

há 4 anos

Dear Gavin Thank you so much for leaving your positive review, we appreciate it enormously! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Angelica
University intern, Equador
Indústria farmacêutica, 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

Optimize Your Booking Workflow: Exploring the Features of SimplyBook.me

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I had the chance to see how healthcare professionals used the SimplyBook.me program while I was interning in the pharmaceutical research and development division. The management of patient appointments, which enabled effective scheduling and decreased administrative costs, was greatly aided by SimplyBook.me. Both employees and patients found it simple to operate the software's user-friendly online appointment booking system. The adaptable booking forms from SimplyBook.me allowed for different appointment types and particular needs. Automated appointment-reminder systems and alerts improved patient compliance with planned consultations and improved medical care overall by reducing missed appointments. The software's reporting features also provide insightful data on appointment utilization, enabling data-driven resource allocation and decision-making.

Vantagens:

For companies and service providers, SimplyBook.me has a number of benefits. Customers may quickly book appointments online thanks to the software's user-friendly design and straightforward booking system. It provides fully configurable booking forms, automated reminders, and notifications, which lower no-show rates and boost client engagement. Businesses can maximize their resources thanks to SimplyBook.me's robust calendar management tool, which guarantees effective scheduling. Online transactions can be made securely and conveniently thanks to the software's support for interfaces with well-known payment gateways. SimplyBook.me additionally offers thorough reporting and analytics, including information on appointment trends, revenue production, and customer preferences. SimplyBook.me improves consumer satisfaction, business processes, and booking efficiency overall.

Desvantagens:

Even though SimplyBook.me has several advantages, there are a few things to take into account. To fully leverage the software's customization options for particular business needs, some technical know-how or assistance may be needed. The amount of time and work required to set up the program will depend on how complex the scheduling requirements are. Although the program integrates with payment gateways, there can be additional costs depending on the amount of transactions or the payment processor. It's also crucial to keep in mind that some sophisticated capabilities, such as advanced reporting or extensive customization choices, might only be accessible through more expensive pricing tiers. However, the overall value and usefulness that SimplyBook.me offers outweighs these restrictions.

há 11 meses

Hi Angelica, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such insightful and positive feedback - we truly appreciate it ! All the best The SImplyBook.me team

Marsha
Program Coordinator, Canadá
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great program with amazing customer service!

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: We have been using Simplybook.me for almost 2 years now. The best part about this booking program for us is how user friendly it is. We have a large number of volunteers using the program to book their clients and even those who struggle with technology find Simplybook.me simple and easy to use. As an administrator of the program, I appreciate how easy it is to make changes to anything from our organization's hours to adjusting individual user's days and hours. The plugins available allow for an astounding number of ways to adjust this program to fit whatever you need.
The customer service and technical support that come with this program are second to none. They have live chat support and when live support isn't available they respond very quickly to an email request. I have never waited more than 24 hours for a response.
I would recommend Simplybook.me to any company or organization without any hesitation.

Vantagens:

The ease of use is the best part for us. With so many people needing to use it to book their clients it is important that they can learn to use it quickly. Even those who are unfamiliar with computer technology are able to book their clients with this program! It is also great for me as an administrator that it is so easy to use because with so many people using it I often am changing their hours or days of work. With this program, it only takes a minute so I don't ever feel I am wasting time managing our booking program.

Desvantagens:

I would love if there was a way to combine two calendar views. For example, it would be really great for us if we could view the calendar by day and service provider.

há 8 anos

Dear Marsha, Thank you so much for giving yourself the time to write this review. We appreciate it immensely and are so pleased that you are happy with our solution and customer service...that is after all our goal :) Happy Holidays! The SimplyBook.me team

Owner, Bélgica
Fonte da avaliação

Although not everything works as we would like it to work for our business is it still a great tool

4,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

Possibility that clients book themselves. Connection to our google calendar. The ease with wich you can add a service.

Desvantagens:

Not possible to book for groups, as we use it for planning our guides for farm tours etc. People can book a tour for their group, and pay per head. We really miss this functionality. Also we have different locations people can book (instead of performers, but we use the performer tool), and it is a lot of work to plan the opening hours per location/performer (we close most locations for 5 months in winter) We cannot send a reminder more than 3 days before the appointment. For us 7 or even 14 days would be better.

há 7 anos

Dear John Thank you so much for the feedback, we really appreciate it! With regards to the comments, then I would like to inform you that you can accept bookings for tours/groups with our Group Booking Custom Feature and accept payments as well for the whole group. If you however want each to pay for themselves then as a workaround they can choose "Pay later" for example or not receive payments online but instead send bank account details in confirmation email so that the clients will make bank transfer. Admin can then use approve bookings feature to approve them when transfer is received. We also have Multiple Location custom feature, which enables you to create multiple service locations at different addresses, and connect them with different service providers (staff members). Last but not least you can contact our Live Chat and ask them to add the functionality to send reminders with more than 3 days before the appointment. I hope this helps:) SimplyBook.me

Jeffrey
Serviços de eventos, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Refuses to look at features that are obviously necessary

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I am using this software very reluctantly because my other software wasn't handling another feature very well and the Customer Facing front end wasn't very nice looking. But in doing so I gave up my Deposit feature from my other software company with all the automated payment processing feature and accounting features. With SimplyBook.me there are very unprofessional workarounds and they force the usage of other software products like QuickBooks to do the invoicing, payment processing and to perform the accounting abilities SimpyBook.me should be able to do. I have outlined in detail how this could be accomplished in the past but have been ignored each time I have brought up the issues of not having the Deposit feature. I get a lame answer of it's a lot of work, there are issues with PayPal, there are rules.... etc. If there were all kinds of issues with getting the Deposit feature implemented with many of the other products out there, I hope I don't have to name them, then why are they successful in implementing the Deposit feature!!!!! They just don't listen to people.

Vantagens:

Customer facing booking system ability to book their service

Desvantagens:

This system does not accommodate for a booking deposit fee. Every other online calendar booking system out there has this feature but they don't have the other features that SimpleBook.me as. I as a prospective customer have been asking for this feature for over 3 years now. I have not moved to SimpleBook.me because of this missing feature. They have everything else I need but this one feature!

há 4 anos

Dear Jeffrey, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it. Regarding the deposit feature then we have now added that, so hopefully you can use that now. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Kelly
Program Coorindator, Austrália
Desenvolvimento de programas, 11 - 50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Simple, Reader friendly, Cheap, and Staff courtesy and efficient with any problems or questions

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Printing out or having the opportunity to do so
Graphs and scales color coded
Simpy to use and cheaper, the text messages/emails are sent to remind the person of their lesson
Cost Effective, I have searched other software and yours is the cheapest and the most reliable

Vantagens:

What I like about the software is that you can print to an excel document/or PDF A requirement of my program is to show graphs and attendance, your software does that automatically and the graphs are clear, color coded and easy to read. This software is improving every year, with add ons and custom features, Always seeking ways to simplify the software to accommodate clients like myself. The software is not time consuming and has been benefit towards my own program

Desvantagens:

One least con: is payment method. I use this software for my program as stated, I have to ask my boss to use his credit card for the business . Suggest if possible to be directly invoiced each time wanting to make a payment. like a subscription or text messages added on.

há 7 anos

Dear Kelly Thank you so much for taking the time to give us thorough your feedback, we appreciate it greatly! With regards to the payments then you can have the payments recurring monthly and then you don´t have to worry about asking your boss for credit card every month. You can always then cancel it at any time and we will never charge it again. Have a great weekend! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Dani
Coach, Clinical Hypnotherapist, EUA

SimplyBookMe is Simply The Best

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

I have used this software for close to 5 years and it's still simply the best in the industry for my needs. There are plenty of scheduling solutions out there but this platform is easy and flexible and consistent. I have never had a problem with implimentation and the developers are SO accessible that even if I did, they would be right on a solution. They are constantly adding value for the user and this value translates into satisfaction in our client's experience. Value for the cost is the best perk. You would be hard pressed to find another product that does as much for as little.

Desvantagens:

One limitation is the lack of a merge feature. Because users input their data anew, there is the potential to have multiple entries for the same client in the client database.

há 6 anos

Dear Dani, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your very positive feedback, we truly appreciate it! In terms of merging the clients then what you can do is to define in settings what makes a client unique, an email address or phone number. Then if you define it´s an e mail address, you can change the email address to the same address of the same clients and then in fact they merge. I agree it would be great to have a simpler solution for that, but this workaround should work though. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Michele
Web Designer, Suíça
Cosmético, 2 - 10 funcionários

Nice Site, a bit difficult for a beginner but thank you to Live Chat

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Nice looking site, a bit difficult as a beginner but I am thankful for the Live Chat and Youtube videos. I was able to learn a lot and feel proud that I could do it mostly myself. It takes a lot of trial and error and talking with your client to make sure they like what they see. I used up my free trial just programming the page! Again I thank the Live Chat for being helpful and honest.

Vantagens:

I was first attacted to the look and the ease of programming what I needed for my clients site. I still think all of that works well. The Live Chat is a God send, and the help is very helpful and friendly. I also like very much all the YouTube videos on EVERY page. Some of the videos could go into more detail...but then I am a beginner so...maybe one Video that takes you through the Additional Options a little more clearly as I missed a few things.

Desvantagens:

When created the Booking widget it doesn't save your color settings and I also didn't realize that you can't change the background. Also, I wanted the Facebook widget and it was never working properly. It wasn't Simplybook.me problem but FACEBOOK. Facebook doesn't allow the widget unless you have over 2000 likes. Something maybe SB could mention. It took me a few days to figure it out and I almost cancelled my subscription but the LIVE CHAT gave me a great solution. I also really wish that I can keep the backend language in English, but my Frontend (what the customers sees) in German. The main problem is that you can't change the Timeframe of the booking once you set it the first time. Crazy! I had it on 5 min, now I wish it was 15min. My site would look cleaner because I am using the "Flexible" Calender.

Elizabeth
Áustria
Usou o software para: Não especificado
Fonte da avaliação

Perfect solution to book interviews with Busy Artists!

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: I needed some way to 'book' interviews with an online calendar. I found Sinply Book It, and even though this system can be used for an organization for many employees and is almost too much for my needs, - It is also SIMPLE! It works the best of anything i have tried to use in the past. It makes my and business the 'professional edge'. I would NOT have been able to put together a website or page that gives me what I should have to look professional! It was easy to setup and now all i have to do is send a link inviting someone to be interviewed and they can book the time time at their convenience! No back and forth phone calls and confusion! To my surprise once an apptmnt is booked the software sends out a confirmation to the client and it also lets me know there is a booking! And it sends out a reminder to both of us the day before! Support has been quick and they have been wonderful! What is amazing is that at this time I have the free version since there is only me and the interviews are by invitation only! However, I realize that I can use this same software for 'other' type of bookings, perhaps business consultations. I can breakdown my 'service' into different Products and the built in system will let me charge and collect! I love using this program, and i love the confidence it gives me when i send the link out to folks to book a time for their interview. I cannot speak highly enough about using this program and how clever it is, reasonably priced, and how awesome the ease of use and the flexibility to be used by an organization of 1 to organizations with multiple products and multiple employess who each need their own calendar to book their services! I am so thankful to have found this program, and I highly recommend it to anyone who books appointments! It is incredibly professional and even more than that - it is Practical and Time Saving ... takes one bit of ongoing chaos Out of my life! I have a video blog called 'Behind the Groove Interviews' with Elizabeth Tubbs ... i invite wonderful indie artists, - singers, musicians, artists to be interviewed by me> Ha ha ha - their constantly changing bookings, schedules, and touring - is like trying to book a mirage. It is a relief to them and time saving for me to send a link they can refer to when convenient! It also reaffirms what i am all about to them when they get to my Simply book it website! So wonderfully professional.

há 8 anos

Dear Elizabeth, Thank you so much for taking the time to review SimplyBook.me we truly appreciate it! Best regards The SimplyBook team