Great appointment scheduling software

Tax Resolution and Preparation Specialist
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Easy appointments scheduling; Clients automatic notifications and reminders; Calendars syncing option; Clients can manage their appointment online; Follow up messages go out automatically; A lot of additional features; Great value for the price.

Vantagens: 10to8 is easy to use, it does everything I need - it is easy to schedule appointments, client gets notification and reminders based on the schedule I want. Confirmation and reminders come automatically to clients e-mail and text to their cell phone. There is an option to choose just one method or both. I get notification as well. There is an option of syncing with my own calendar, so I don't have to do the double work. Clients have an option to reschedule their appointment right from their e-mail or text. "Thank you" and an "Invitation for review" comes automatically after appointment was completed. The software has a lot of features, and it is a great value for the price. All questions are answered in a very timely manner. Would highly recommend!

Desvantagens: I am in the US, on Pacific time. 10to8 representatives are in Britain. Due to this time difference - there is not easy to communicate sometimes (however, all questions are answered in a very timely manner). My plan allows messages only, I can't talk to a real person. Also, clients' reviews are not being stored in the clients' database.

Easiest booking

Avaliado em 30/09/2019
Executive Director
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I have individual clients booking coaching sessions (both online and face to face.) 10to8 has greatly simplified this process, and with the payment integration and text message reminders -- I'm having fewer no-shows.

Vantagens: This is a great booking system to get started with, because the free version has 98% of the features of the paid... the only limitation is a max of 100 appointments scheduled per month, which is ideal for those coaches, counselors, massage therapists, etc. just starting out. It integrates with payment systems, syncs with your calendar(s), and even sends SMS text reminders to your clients ahead of their booked appointment.

Desvantagens: The ability to book an entire sequence of sessions is a bit awkward. Although they are working on this features....

Overall, the 10to8 platform and software has been great and very user-friendly!

Avaliado em 13/01/2018
Francesca T.
Metro Academy of Child & Adolescent Development (CAD) Academic Advisor
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: What I like most about the software is the two way synchronization. Before getting the paid service, I was trying to find a scheduling system that uses the two way sync. I had trouble finding them as either they didn't sync properly or the software wasn't able to be integrated with MS Outlook. Also another great feature is the ability to indicate different types of appointments, which for me as an academic advisor is huge, because it makes it easy for the student to choose what type of appointment they need. On the actual calendar on the website it shows different colors on what type of appointment is being conducted.

Desvantagens: What I least like about the software is I wish the color coding can be synced over to MS Outlook. Seeing the different colors on the website makes it easier to manage, but not when looking at my Outlook color, it all appears the same color. Another con, not about the software, but more so for the amount of appointments. When I was on the free plan I was limited to 100 appointments per months. However, there was no ability to purchase additional appointments, I had to upgrade my package, but I was satisfied with it and didn't necessarily want to upgrade. Maybe consider having a separate package just for appointments in the event a customer runs out and doesn't necessarily want to upgrade.

I love your program.

Avaliado em 30/10/2017
Laura (yael) C.
Licensed Acupuncturist
Medicina alternativa, Profissional autônomo
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I was able to reduce my initial start-up costs by using your free version. It is also important to have online scheduling because when my community acupuncture shifts get full, I could potentially be seeing 18 patients in 3 hours. It's not going to be possible for me to take appointments by phone with that many patients as a sole practitioner. The schedule also allows me to block out time for my own appointments and meetings, so that time is not available for patients to book, which streamlines my life because I only have to look at my work schedule instead of multiple work and personal schedules. I just really like the software and I think you're providing an important service to people like me who are trying to build up a business and can't afford monthly membership fees. I am looking forward to when I have more than 100 bookings a month so I can comfortably upgrade to the paid subscription.

Vantagens: 1.) I like that there is a free option, it's been incredibly helpful for me while starting up a new business, 2.) I like that I can create two different categories of service for individual and community acupuncture treatments, which use different scheduling methods, 3.) I like that you offer paymetn integration, although I haven't figured out how to use it, 4.) The calendar layout is nice and clear for me when I'm looking over my week, 5.) It's good that I can block out time in my schedule for things like meetings and events when I will not be working or treating patients. There are a lot of features that I like, but I really appreciate that I can reduce my startup costs initially using the free version.

Desvantagens: It seemed awkward at first for me to block out holidays, but I think I've gotten the hang of it now. I wish I had more precise feedback, but I just kind of like this program overall, it works well for my purposes.

Great schedule tool with a host of features!

Avaliado em 03/10/2018
Jeramy C.
Psychology and Technology Instructor
Educação superior, 201-500 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I have been a user of 10to8 for over a year now, and I have to say it has become an invaluable tool to schedule meetings with my students. When I first looked for a scheduling solution, I tested out several before making a choice and I have been very pleased. There are several options out there, and both paid and free resources. However, if you seek a full host of resources then expect to pay a monthly fee, and compared to others 10to8 is a good value for sure. They have been very reliable, the support is great, and I enjoy the many features. I have seen many changes and upgrades over the past year, and I anticipate they will continue to get better over time; not to say it is not good already. Very happy with the tool, and hope they will add a full featured app for iPhone in the future. That said, I have referred many colleagues and continue to be an avid user.

Vantagens: Many followup tools, such as reminders to both text and email to help students remember appointment times. The schedule tool is easy to use, and there is a CRM tool that helps with notes and other details from the meeting.

Desvantagens: There is no APP for smartphones, though they do have a web-app that allows you to access info. This is okay, but would be quicker and easier if there was a full app to access the schedule.

Great, but not excellent

Ali B.
Owner & Therapist
Consultório médico, Profissional autônomo
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Saves me TONS of time! People no longer text or call to make appointments- they all book online at their own convenience. The reminder system is fabulous. Hardly any missed appointments.

Vantagens: Easy to learn how to use. Clean, clear, concise. Clients seem to really like the ease of use. Looks very professional and links up nicely to my facebook page and website. Great for anyone transitioning into the online booking world that isn't overly "techy".

Desvantagens: No invoicing capabilities. For this reason I will be switching to Jane in the future. If invoicing was built in, I would even pay more for this. The ability to do medical charting online is also why i'm drawn away from 10to8 and toward Jane. You guys allow individual "notes" per client, but it's not quite suitable for ongoing tracking/charting... Clients enter their info slightly differently and it creates a whole new profile, so some have muliple profiles going which doesn't allow me to look back at all of their appointments. On my customers end, this is great - other then them messaging more often than I'd like saying that it is not working...

Appointment Scheduling Software for Busy People

Avaliado em 01/11/2018
Graphic Designer II
Design, 10 001+ funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: I was searching for a software to be able to manage my appointments. I found 10to8Scheduling Software and it has helped me manage my time and appointments the way I envisioned it to be. Before I used this software, my calendar was a mess and I would sometimes double-book appointments since I overlooked the schedule. Ever since I’ve been using this software, I’m more organized and at ease when it comes to scheduling meetings. The software sends me reminders, and aside from the computer, I can also use it on my Smartphone. One perk offered is that the first 100 appointments are free. That’s a very good marketing promo.

Desvantagens: The only thing I didn’t like about this software is the interface. As a graphic designer, I would have preferred to see something more colorful and attractive. Other than that, everything seems to be fine.

Highly organized and portable appointment scheduling software

Avaliado em 26/08/2018
Office Assistant
Construção, 10 001+ funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: 10to8 is highly recommended. A great highlight of this software is its free SMS and email reminders for schedule updates. The software tracks attendance, able to take and submit online payments and with possible integrations with different scheduling necessities such as Microsoft Office and Google calendar and office. Setup is fairly easy. 10to8 can be synced with the android and iOS software. The software is organized and easy to understand, the layout of the software is easy for the eyes and simple.

Desvantagens: A disadvantage of this software is the limitations of appointments it can track or keep without having to upgrade the package. Other than that, everything seems to work well.

Best FREE scheduling service to manage by calendar and appointments

Andrew Beach
Consultoria de gestão
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Automation of calendar appointment setting. SMS reminders to attendees. Email reminders to attendees. Ability to receive Stripe payments in advance of setting appointment. Integrate with website. Service and location settings by individual person.

Vantagens: It's free and it allows up to 100 appointments per month at no charge. AND, it has Stripe integration. most of the services I encountered had neutered features (like no SMS or Stripe). This service is the best value I've found for the price of free. It also offers rooms and locations and profiles. Each of which will prompt for payment if you want. Is sends notifications and reminders without me having to do anything.

Desvantagens: You can't customize much unless you get the paid service. The appointments in your calendar are generic and don't allow for you to see the name/phone number and email of your appointment.

Beyond expections

Avaliado em 16/01/2017
Cath H.
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I have a small Pilates and therapy business, and needed to set up an online booking system. I found that my work hours / admin /study hours were being blurred by the fact that I wasn't disciplined enough with my diary. I used to show my diary, and my clients would pick a slot, but as I hadn't blocked off that time, they took it. I did mean I was teaching when I was supposed to be doing some behind the scenes business work. Now, because I can show what appointments are free on the mobile app, they pick those. My work hours are set, and I do not deviate from them. Clients love the reminders and has improved the students attendance. 10to8 are always adding new features, and for the price, are more than worth the monthly subscription. I recommend 10to8 to all small and medium businesses - you won't go wrong with 10to8.

Vantagens: Ease of use
App for iPad
Ease of tracking client appointments
Easy interface

Desvantagens: Would like the text option on my package (available for the more expensive packages)

Very easy to use, lots of free features

Avaliado em 10/01/2018
Private Tutor
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: The amount of features available for free is incredible. Things like email and text reminders are usually limited to paid plans for other competing services - those are completely free with 10to8! By offering more features for free, 10to8 gives me a competitive advantage. I also really like it's integration with Weebly which allows me to embed my booking page on my website. The integration with Google Calendar has been seamless and updates very quickly.

Desvantagens: The interface is a little clunky and could use some modernizing/simplifying. While not outdated, it's not very sleek looks a little old. While not major, but it is a UK service so things are formatted a little differently than what US customers may be used to.

BEST EASY TO USE AND software

Avaliado em 07/12/2018
Omeil W.
personal trainer/ Youtuber
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Easy to customizable and that's​ just the free version when you use the paid service your clients will love it it looks a lot more professional and even if you just use the free version it is still a great software to use.

Vantagens: You can use this for any business, get your clients to booking and change appointments, you can even set it up to take payment, have your work schedule on it, so your clients can see when you​ are available​ to what best works for them, the best feature on here for me is that your clients get emails and text to remind about there appointment with you and it is all for free.

Desvantagens: it sends​ out texted so many​ MESSAGES it will start being annoying to some of your clients and it always sends text messages of a different number.

My absolute FAVORITE scheduler!

Avaliado em 25/01/2019
Eva S.
Tarot Consultant
Entretenimento, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I have tried to use other scheduling software and none of them had the functionality and ease of use that this one does. I love being able to send reminders to the client since I do charge for no-shows - which have dropped about 60% since I started using this software. It is also pretty affordable compared to others, which is great for me since not all my business involves scheduling appointments so I am not paying a fortune for something that is used only about half the time I am open and running. Really good value and integrates wonderfully into my Weebly created website as one of their preferred apps.

Vantagens: For me I really love that I can get clients to pay a deposit right when they book their appointment. I also really love that it syncs up automatically with my calendar so that I know my schedule no matter where I am.

Desvantagens: I wish that I could have a little bit more customization to allow it to really flow with my website. It does to a degree, but changing the colors and fonts more to the style of my website would be great.

Largely better than expected. Could not run the business without this fab tool.

Avaliado em 12/05/2017
Sophie S.
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Being able to see all our appointments and outcome even when not on site. The stuff can add notes on each client and we can follow up without having to constantly call the shop. We can manage all booking and make bookings again even if not on site. It saves all our data which make us more green and it's just simply a fabulous product.

Vantagens: The ease of use for the staff and the customers. Colour coding, app use. Feedback forms. I honestly love it!

Desvantagens: There really is anything I would change if I had to be really picky, it was be easier to view all notes on the thread instead of having to back into previous notes to read them but that's really not a problem. Also it would be good to have a set box of a date, for us it would be their wedding date or for others it could be the clients birthday

A great deal for a small practice

Avaliado em 11/05/2017
Becca S.
Owner, Acupuncturist, Herbalist
Hospitais e Saúde, Profissional autônomo
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Simple, inexpensive, reliable online scheduling for my patients! Even when I'll have to pay for the more than 100 appointments in a month, the cost is STILL more economical than other service providers.

Vantagens: I love that the software is free for fewer than 100 appointments made per month. I can't wait until I "have to" pay for more, since it's so easy to use!

Desvantagens: I would love to see patient down times introduced to the software. I run two rooms in my acupuncture practice. I spend 30 minutes with a patient and then they rest for 30 minutes with needles in while I spend 30 minutes with the next patient. I've worked around the fact that the appointment looks like it's only 30 minutes instead of the 60 that it actually is, but it would be nice if the software could account for it. I switched to 10to8 from StyleSeat (they went downhill) that had this feature, and it was much less confusing for patients.

We LOVE our 10to8 :-) Professional, simple, packed full of features - simply wouldn't be without it!

Avaliado em 12/05/2017
Sarah G.
OWNER
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Professionalism, simplicity, ease of use.

Vantagens: The support staff is always on hand to point in the right direction when we're exploring & exploiting 10to8 features to maximum advantage.
SMS notifications & reminders have slashed our 'No-Show' rates.
10to8 has truly made our business look & feel so much more professional than our competitors.
Online booking functionality is saving so much time answering and managing telephone calls & helps manage customers expectations on our time.
The ability to define numerous staff members availability, split our location into areas & view all in one place means we can effectively manage out conflicts for multiple resources.

The free version of this scheduler is better than most paid versions of other schedulers!

Avaliado em 22/02/2016
Paul C.
Personal Empowerment Coach
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: I have tried many, including scheduleOnce, Calendly, Appointy, and a few Wordpress plugins, but hands-down, this beats them all. There are certain options and features I'd like to see implemented still, but this still beats everything I've used. One of my main criteria was to make sure the user experience was as flawless as possible. 10to8 makes the user interface nearly flawless. On top of that, it's aesthetically pleasing. The first week I used it, a client got to my booking page, booked their first session, paid for it, and received a reply - all without my involvement! I had reservations because of their integration with Stripe (a pay company I've never used), but have had zero issues getting paid. And Stripe, I'm finding, is a bit easier to use than PayPal. I've written to support at least twice, and both times received detailed replies on how to do what I needed to do. And if what I wanted wasn't built in already, there was always another way to accomplish a task. On top of all this, I'm now using Zapier to connect 10to8 with my CRM. Now whenever a new client books a session, their contact info is sent to my CRM automatically. Finally, they are continually finding ways to improve the system. AND they have a Facebook group where their users can share and ask questions. Oh, almost forgot, I am also using their excellent Wordpress plugin. With the ability to see immediate history of all interactions with your client in a chat-like column, the synchronization with Google Calendar (and others), the use of Zapier to integrate and communicate with other programs, and the seamless user experience, I am thrilled I kept testing other programs until I ran into the game changer that is 10to8. I Love it.

Great for Appointments

Avaliado em 15/12/2016
Lori B.
Owner/Founder
Ócio, viagens e turismo, Profissional autônomo
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: This is so great to schedule basic appointments and to have a customer database, and a way to have your customers pay online. In these simple functions, it is exceptional. The only thing is if you want to offer packages, or if you want to offer an event with different levels of prices, it gets a little complicated, so you have to get creative. It would be nice if there was a way for the customer to buy a package (say, of 5 appointments) and be able to have the appointments in the database or something, so they would be able to schedule it themselves and keep track of how many they have left. Maybe I am asking for too much, and I need to look for a paid version, but 10to8 is very helpful for me, just a small business starting up. (Packages are essential for small businesses who still are working to get the word out, and are looking for a stream of steady customers). Also, the online (automated?) customer service is great, with emails, and teaching tools, and FAQs, but I have tried calling customer support twice and have not even gotten a chance to leave a voicemail. I still love the company, maybe it is the time zone difference from Europe to the USA, but phone service could be better. Overall, great company.

Vantagens: How easily, customizable, and user-friendly it is. How easily customers can sign up for appointments and pay online, how easily it is to set/edit services, and how easily it is to link Facebook, Websites, and other such mediums together. If you change one, they all reflect the changes instantly.

Desvantagens: Can't have packages of appointments. (Where a customer pays for multiple up front, then can schedule them in whenever, and the system knows they have already been paid for).

Really enjoy this product. Glad that it is available.

Avaliado em 21/05/2017
Teresa J.
Medicina alternativa, 2-10 funcionários

Comentários: Free scheduling, email campaigns

Vantagens: I like that it is free and provides information on how to share info and email campaigns. Also very handy with links to share via social media sites.

Desvantagens: I really dislike that Stripe is the only payment form available. Would really rather use PayPal as it is already used and familiar with most people. Also, recently I had an issue where I had changed a service option's fee . Because my account is connect to Stripe, this caused a "glitch". Marcel informed my I needed to connect my account to Stripe to avoid this glitch. I don't wish to use Stripe and this should not be a requisite of using this software.

Covers all my needs as a boutique Pilates studio owner

Avaliado em 09/12/2017
Alice T.
Pilates studio owner and instructor
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I have reduced no-shows. New clients sometimes book online. My colleague can schedule herself in, and her bookings show up on my calendar because of the synchronization so I even have to long onto the system.

Vantagens: It sends out up to 100 SMS reminders a month for free. This is great! Most other scheduling softwares charge a nominal fee. I can customize the reminders like program them to sent out one hour before the start of an appointment or one day before. I can program multiple reminders. The system can also send out a notification for appointment confirmation, cancellation, or request.

Desvantagens: I cannot sell series or subscriptions. Clients can only purchase one session at a time. That means I have to keep track of how many sessions they've taken. It's a great scheduling system, but it's not good for payments.

These guys get full marks across the board.

Avaliado em 22/03/2017
Mary jo M.
Consultoria de gestão, Profissional autônomo
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I have been searching for a scheduling system and checking out reviews and through my research found that 10to8 is the best option. It seems much more professional and less pushy and loud than most others - and this suits my needs for my professional practice. Further, huge credit to Marcel at 10to8 who made sure my questions were answered in a way that made sense to me. He understood what I was asking! He was very clear in explaining, and 10to8 has proven very easily navigable that before long I had a working integration with my exchange calendar. (Another scheduler's customer support person could only parrot back what I had asked and send links to articles that contained some of the words I was using but could NOT answer in a meaningful way). Professional, pragmatic, clean visuals, strong intuitiveness for users, an all around excellent scheduler. Thank you 10to8.

Vantagens: ease of use, visuals, intuitiveness, professional looking

Desvantagens: wish the time zone could be more specific but this is a minor point. I'd rather it the option be for the name of time zone rather than the location which in my case is for a city 3 hours from me, but in the same time zone. We Canadians don't think of ourselves as being in "America"

10to8 scheduling software has been a very reliable product with a great customer support team.

Jaran N.
Relação qualidade/preço

Vantagens: 24 hour appointment reminders. I have used a competitor's product in the past, one of which sent reminders up to 72 hours from the time of the appointment or not at all. I had a lot of no-shows. With 10to8, my clients receive their reminder with sufficient notice to where they will remember the appointment.

Desvantagens: I document each client session. However, when I use 10to8 on my smartphone I can't access the notes and details for my client.

Generally very good, takes care of several functions in one place that saves me time (and effort!).

Sole Trader
Relação qualidade/preço

Vantagens: Reminder service for clients in text and email formats - good feedback from my clients about this.
Customer database - keeps all the basic information in one place, and easy to access.
Customer service - like the fact that I have never had to call them for any support, system works well in this respect!

Desvantagens: Mobile devices - can be very sporadic, although admittedly the WiFi signal also contributes to this. I also experience the software logging me out on my mobile devices, even when I have the icon on my screen and just close it with the home button.

Has generally been a great experience being able to use this software for my business.

Matthew L.
Owner.
Relação qualidade/preço

Vantagens: - Has a free version - enables me to go paperless with all bookings and in turn has progressed my business. - impressed with online booking for customers with plugin on my website. - Fairly simple to use.

Desvantagens: Preferred App to use as it was simpler for day to day use but is now not supported.- software Runs slow sometimes. Payed vesion offers more features but not enough to upgrade for my small business.

Best thing I ever did for my business

Avaliado em 11/05/2017
Alexandra V.
Relação qualidade/preço

Vantagens: I love the online booking so clients can choose their own times and book in anytime. Also the SMS reminders make my business look incredibly professional and have reduced my DNAs to virtually none. Both of these have made a huge improvement to my bottom line.

Desvantagens: There's very little not to love. I would like them to perhaps add SMS 2-way messaging to the lowest paid-for tier but otherwise I can't fault it.