Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre 10to8

Ative a capacidade total da sua empresa com o software de agendamento 10to8. Livre seu negócio do desperdício de tempo e de não comparecimentos. Comece agora mesmo gratuitamente.

Saiba mais sobre o 10to8

Exibindo 569 avaliações

Francesca T.
Metro Academy of Child & Adolescent Development (CAD) Academic Advisor
  • Avaliado em 13/01/2018

"Overall, the 10to8 platform and software has been great and very user-friendly! "

Vantagens: What I like most about the software is the two way synchronization. Before getting the paid service, I was trying to find a scheduling system that uses the two way sync. I had trouble finding them as either they didn't sync properly or the software wasn't able to be integrated with MS Outlook. Also another great feature is the ability to indicate different types of appointments, which for me as an academic advisor is huge, because it makes it easy for the student to choose what type of appointment they need. On the actual calendar on the website it shows different colors on what type of appointment is being conducted.

Desvantagens: What I least like about the software is I wish the color coding can be synced over to MS Outlook. Seeing the different colors on the website makes it easier to manage, but not when looking at my Outlook color, it all appears the same color. Another con, not about the software, but more so for the amount of appointments. When I was on the free plan I was limited to 100 appointments per months. However, there was no ability to purchase additional appointments, I had to upgrade my package, but I was satisfied with it and didn't necessarily want to upgrade. Maybe consider having a separate package just for appointments in the event a customer runs out and doesn't necessarily want to upgrade.

• Avaliado em 13/01/2018
Executive Director
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/09/2019

"Easiest booking"

Comentários: I have individual clients booking coaching sessions (both online and face to face.) 10to8 has greatly simplified this process, and with the payment integration and text message reminders -- I'm having fewer no-shows.

Vantagens: This is a great booking system to get started with, because the free version has 98% of the features of the paid... the only limitation is a max of 100 appointments scheduled per month, which is ideal for those coaches, counselors, massage therapists, etc. just starting out. It integrates with payment systems, syncs with your calendar(s), and even sends SMS text reminders to your clients ahead of their booked appointment.

Desvantagens: The ability to book an entire sequence of sessions is a bit awkward. Although they are working on this features....

• Avaliado em 30/09/2019
Lisa Z.
Serviços ao consumidor, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/05/2019

"False Advertising"

Comentários: When the rubber met the road it turns out that this software can't do 75% of what they promised it could do, it has been months and months of total frustration. I've wasted more of my time and my admin's time on this​ than I can count and the stress its​ caused has been immeasurable. After all this time I'm still not able to comfortably​ use the software because there have been so many glitches and every time I think I can bring it live something else fails. LOOK ELSEWHERE!

Vantagens: To be honest, I'm struggling to find anything I like about this software and am shocked that it's getting 4-5 stars.

Desvantagens: The list is longer than the space provided. My biggest beef with 10to8 is that I was EXTREMELY clear as to what I needed in my scheduling software and their sales team promised that they could do everything I needed with one exception, they also said that it could be set up quickly. This is TOTALLY UNTRUE.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por 10to8 em 09/05/2019

Hi Lisa,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write your review, we welcome all feedback be it good or bad.

We have since investigated this issue internally, as of course, we take feedback of this nature very seriously; we strive to provide excellent customer service, hence our excellent feedback that you reference.

While our sales team are adamant that they managed expectations, and discussed potential limitations with you, we would like to apologise for any misunderstanding, confusion, and inconvenience that we may have caused.

We always strive to be open and honest, in fact it's not unusual for us to advise prospective customers if we feel our solution would not be a good fit. We're sorry if you feel this was not the case in this scenario.

I would happily put you in contact with our head of sales, and or senior management team, should you wish to discuss this further. We're always endeavour to find amicable solutions where possible.

Kind regards,
10to8

• Avaliado em 07/05/2019
Nurse
Consultório médico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/03/2020

"Amazing software!"

Comentários: Great! It saves a lot of time and I enjoy using it.

Vantagens: It is very user friendly, with great customer service and support. I love the easy and intuitive interface.

Desvantagens: Some of our patients have reported that their appointments didn't get registered although I'm not sure how much that is a software issue or a human error.

• Avaliado em 14/03/2020
Skyler B.
Fotografia, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 13/12/2019

"Outstanding scheduling solution"

Comentários: Outstanding! I highly recommend 10to8. I've explored several other scheduling solutions and was disappointed by the costs/value associated with their competitors.

Vantagens: 10to8 was extremely easy to set up, link accounts (Google/Apple calendars) and begin getting/setting appointments. Plus, it's free solution is packed full of features!

Desvantagens: There are tons of additional features that require a subscription, though for the busy professional, the cost is well worth the money!

• Avaliado em 13/12/2019
Sarah P.
President & CEO
Seguros, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/01/2020

"Awesome scheduling software, especially for new businesses"

Comentários: Very good. Customer service is responsive and timely.

Vantagens: The interface is super easy to setup and you have the option of customizing with your own branding. Very to easy to integrate into websites as well.

Desvantagens: I took a leave of absence for family reasons and After a period of time, they marked my account as inactive

• Avaliado em 22/01/2020
Kids Manager
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/07/2019

"A must have service for appointments"

Vantagens: I love that I could try for free. After I already knew I liked the product I upgraded for more features. Love the two way synce and that it will update my calendar with appointment times it changes. Easily allows online booking. The text and email reminder options has decreased my no shoes tremendously.

Desvantagens: A little awkward to work at first and still have not figured out how to integrate the online payment features.

• Avaliado em 30/07/2019
Avaliador Verificado
Holistic Period & Fertility Strategist, Doctor of Oriental Medicine, Acupuncture Physician, FABORM
Medicina alternativa, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 01/08/2019

"So easy to use and set uo"

Comentários: Making it so easy for me by syncing two way with my google calendar and automatically creating zoom meetings

Vantagens: Loooove the text reminder capabilities along with email capabilities

Desvantagens: Would like to be able to use different titles or no titles at all since I’m using it for appointments for things that isn’t a patient appointment

• Avaliado em 01/08/2019
Ericka M.
Veterinária, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/01/2020

"Its great for online booking"

Comentários: It was great. Customer Service was very helpful.

Vantagens: That you can customize your booking intake forms for clients.

Desvantagens: Although forms were customizable the software was unable to fill my wants of my services.

• Avaliado em 09/01/2020
Engineer
Petróleo e energia, 10 001+ funcionários
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 20/08/2019

"Saving me a lot of time"

Vantagens: Its practical software which save a lot of time doing phone calls and losing time try to manage the meetings time and appointment, helping both ends for arranging and find a free slots to get in together.

Desvantagens: As a new software its need to pay attention at the begging of use after that it will wave by itself

• Avaliado em 20/08/2019
Tax Resolution and Preparation Specialist
  • Avaliado em 09/01/2018

"Great appointment scheduling software"

Comentários: Easy appointments scheduling; Clients automatic notifications and reminders; Calendars syncing option; Clients can manage their appointment online; Follow up messages go out automatically; A lot of additional features; Great value for the price.

Vantagens: 10to8 is easy to use, it does everything I need - it is easy to schedule appointments, client gets notification and reminders based on the schedule I want. Confirmation and reminders come automatically to clients e-mail and text to their cell phone. There is an option to choose just one method or both. I get notification as well. There is an option of syncing with my own calendar, so I don't have to do the double work. Clients have an option to reschedule their appointment right from their e-mail or text. "Thank you" and an "Invitation for review" comes automatically after appointment was completed. The software has a lot of features, and it is a great value for the price. All questions are answered in a very timely manner. Would highly recommend!

Desvantagens: I am in the US, on Pacific time. 10to8 representatives are in Britain. Due to this time difference - there is not easy to communicate sometimes (however, all questions are answered in a very timely manner). My plan allows messages only, I can't talk to a real person. Also, clients' reviews are not being stored in the clients' database.

Laura (yael) C.
Licensed Acupuncturist
Medicina alternativa, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 30/10/2017

"I love your program. "

Comentários: I was able to reduce my initial start-up costs by using your free version. It is also important to have online scheduling because when my community acupuncture shifts get full, I could potentially be seeing 18 patients in 3 hours. It's not going to be possible for me to take appointments by phone with that many patients as a sole practitioner. The schedule also allows me to block out time for my own appointments and meetings, so that time is not available for patients to book, which streamlines my life because I only have to look at my work schedule instead of multiple work and personal schedules. I just really like the software and I think you're providing an important service to people like me who are trying to build up a business and can't afford monthly membership fees. I am looking forward to when I have more than 100 bookings a month so I can comfortably upgrade to the paid subscription.

Vantagens: 1.) I like that there is a free option, it's been incredibly helpful for me while starting up a new business, 2.) I like that I can create two different categories of service for individual and community acupuncture treatments, which use different scheduling methods, 3.) I like that you offer paymetn integration, although I haven't figured out how to use it, 4.) The calendar layout is nice and clear for me when I'm looking over my week, 5.) It's good that I can block out time in my schedule for things like meetings and events when I will not be working or treating patients. There are a lot of features that I like, but I really appreciate that I can reduce my startup costs initially using the free version.

Desvantagens: It seemed awkward at first for me to block out holidays, but I think I've gotten the hang of it now. I wish I had more precise feedback, but I just kind of like this program overall, it works well for my purposes.

• Avaliado em 30/10/2017
Jeramy C.
Psychology and Technology Instructor
Educação superior, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/10/2018

"Great schedule tool with a host of features!"

Comentários: I have been a user of 10to8 for over a year now, and I have to say it has become an invaluable tool to schedule meetings with my students. When I first looked for a scheduling solution, I tested out several before making a choice and I have been very pleased. There are several options out there, and both paid and free resources. However, if you seek a full host of resources then expect to pay a monthly fee, and compared to others 10to8 is a good value for sure. They have been very reliable, the support is great, and I enjoy the many features. I have seen many changes and upgrades over the past year, and I anticipate they will continue to get better over time; not to say it is not good already. Very happy with the tool, and hope they will add a full featured app for iPhone in the future. That said, I have referred many colleagues and continue to be an avid user.

Vantagens: Many followup tools, such as reminders to both text and email to help students remember appointment times. The schedule tool is easy to use, and there is a CRM tool that helps with notes and other details from the meeting.

Desvantagens: There is no APP for smartphones, though they do have a web-app that allows you to access info. This is okay, but would be quicker and easier if there was a full app to access the schedule.

• Avaliado em 03/10/2018
Ali B.
Owner & Therapist
Consultório médico, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 09/01/2018

"Great, but not excellent"

Comentários: Saves me TONS of time! People no longer text or call to make appointments- they all book online at their own convenience. The reminder system is fabulous. Hardly any missed appointments.

Vantagens: Easy to learn how to use. Clean, clear, concise. Clients seem to really like the ease of use. Looks very professional and links up nicely to my facebook page and website. Great for anyone transitioning into the online booking world that isn't overly "techy".

Desvantagens: No invoicing capabilities. For this reason I will be switching to Jane in the future. If invoicing was built in, I would even pay more for this. The ability to do medical charting online is also why i'm drawn away from 10to8 and toward Jane. You guys allow individual "notes" per client, but it's not quite suitable for ongoing tracking/charting... Clients enter their info slightly differently and it creates a whole new profile, so some have muliple profiles going which doesn't allow me to look back at all of their appointments. On my customers end, this is great - other then them messaging more often than I'd like saying that it is not working...

Graphic Designer II
Design, 10 001+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/11/2018

"Appointment Scheduling Software for Busy People"

Vantagens: I was searching for a software to be able to manage my appointments. I found 10to8Scheduling Software and it has helped me manage my time and appointments the way I envisioned it to be. Before I used this software, my calendar was a mess and I would sometimes double-book appointments since I overlooked the schedule. Ever since I’ve been using this software, I’m more organized and at ease when it comes to scheduling meetings. The software sends me reminders, and aside from the computer, I can also use it on my Smartphone. One perk offered is that the first 100 appointments are free. That’s a very good marketing promo.

Desvantagens: The only thing I didn’t like about this software is the interface. As a graphic designer, I would have preferred to see something more colorful and attractive. Other than that, everything seems to be fine.

• Avaliado em 01/11/2018
Office Assistant
Construção, 10 001+ funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Avaliado em 26/08/2018

"Highly organized and portable appointment scheduling software"

Vantagens: 10to8 is highly recommended. A great highlight of this software is its free SMS and email reminders for schedule updates. The software tracks attendance, able to take and submit online payments and with possible integrations with different scheduling necessities such as Microsoft Office and Google calendar and office. Setup is fairly easy. 10to8 can be synced with the android and iOS software. The software is organized and easy to understand, the layout of the software is easy for the eyes and simple.

Desvantagens: A disadvantage of this software is the limitations of appointments it can track or keep without having to upgrade the package. Other than that, everything seems to work well.

• Avaliado em 26/08/2018
Andrew Beach
Consultoria de gestão
  • Avaliado em 09/01/2018

"Best FREE scheduling service to manage by calendar and appointments"

Comentários: Automation of calendar appointment setting. SMS reminders to attendees. Email reminders to attendees. Ability to receive Stripe payments in advance of setting appointment. Integrate with website. Service and location settings by individual person.

Vantagens: It's free and it allows up to 100 appointments per month at no charge. AND, it has Stripe integration. most of the services I encountered had neutered features (like no SMS or Stripe). This service is the best value I've found for the price of free. It also offers rooms and locations and profiles. Each of which will prompt for payment if you want. Is sends notifications and reminders without me having to do anything.

Desvantagens: You can't customize much unless you get the paid service. The appointments in your calendar are generic and don't allow for you to see the name/phone number and email of your appointment.

Cath H.
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/01/2017

"Beyond expections"

Comentários: I have a small Pilates and therapy business, and needed to set up an online booking system. I found that my work hours / admin /study hours were being blurred by the fact that I wasn't disciplined enough with my diary. I used to show my diary, and my clients would pick a slot, but as I hadn't blocked off that time, they took it. I did mean I was teaching when I was supposed to be doing some behind the scenes business work. Now, because I can show what appointments are free on the mobile app, they pick those. My work hours are set, and I do not deviate from them. Clients love the reminders and has improved the students attendance. 10to8 are always adding new features, and for the price, are more than worth the monthly subscription. I recommend 10to8 to all small and medium businesses - you won't go wrong with 10to8.

Vantagens: Ease of use
App for iPad
Ease of tracking client appointments
Easy interface

Desvantagens: Would like the text option on my package (available for the more expensive packages)

• Avaliado em 16/01/2017
Private Tutor
  • Avaliado em 10/01/2018

"Very easy to use, lots of free features"

Vantagens: The amount of features available for free is incredible. Things like email and text reminders are usually limited to paid plans for other competing services - those are completely free with 10to8! By offering more features for free, 10to8 gives me a competitive advantage. I also really like it's integration with Weebly which allows me to embed my booking page on my website. The integration with Google Calendar has been seamless and updates very quickly.

Desvantagens: The interface is a little clunky and could use some modernizing/simplifying. While not outdated, it's not very sleek looks a little old. While not major, but it is a UK service so things are formatted a little differently than what US customers may be used to.

• Avaliado em 10/01/2018
Omeil W.
personal trainer/ Youtuber
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/12/2018

"BEST EASY TO USE AND software"

Comentários: Easy to customizable and that's​ just the free version when you use the paid service your clients will love it it looks a lot more professional and even if you just use the free version it is still a great software to use.

Vantagens: You can use this for any business, get your clients to booking and change appointments, you can even set it up to take payment, have your work schedule on it, so your clients can see when you​ are available​ to what best works for them, the best feature on here for me is that your clients get emails and text to remind about there appointment with you and it is all for free.

Desvantagens: it sends​ out texted so many​ MESSAGES it will start being annoying to some of your clients and it always sends text messages of a different number.

• Avaliado em 07/12/2018
Eva S.
Tarot Consultant
Entretenimento, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de dois anos
  • Avaliado em 25/01/2019

"My absolute FAVORITE scheduler!"

Comentários: I have tried to use other scheduling software and none of them had the functionality and ease of use that this one does. I love being able to send reminders to the client since I do charge for no-shows - which have dropped about 60% since I started using this software. It is also pretty affordable compared to others, which is great for me since not all my business involves scheduling appointments so I am not paying a fortune for something that is used only about half the time I am open and running. Really good value and integrates wonderfully into my Weebly created website as one of their preferred apps.

Vantagens: For me I really love that I can get clients to pay a deposit right when they book their appointment. I also really love that it syncs up automatically with my calendar so that I know my schedule no matter where I am.

Desvantagens: I wish that I could have a little bit more customization to allow it to really flow with my website. It does to a degree, but changing the colors and fonts more to the style of my website would be great.

• Avaliado em 25/01/2019
Sophie S.
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/05/2017

"Largely better than expected. Could not run the business without this fab tool. "

Comentários: Being able to see all our appointments and outcome even when not on site. The stuff can add notes on each client and we can follow up without having to constantly call the shop. We can manage all booking and make bookings again even if not on site. It saves all our data which make us more green and it's just simply a fabulous product.

Vantagens: The ease of use for the staff and the customers. Colour coding, app use. Feedback forms. I honestly love it!

Desvantagens: There really is anything I would change if I had to be really picky, it was be easier to view all notes on the thread instead of having to back into previous notes to read them but that's really not a problem. Also it would be good to have a set box of a date, for us it would be their wedding date or for others it could be the clients birthday

Becca S.
Owner, Acupuncturist, Herbalist
Hospitais e Saúde, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 11/05/2017

"A great deal for a small practice"

Comentários: Simple, inexpensive, reliable online scheduling for my patients! Even when I'll have to pay for the more than 100 appointments in a month, the cost is STILL more economical than other service providers.

Vantagens: I love that the software is free for fewer than 100 appointments made per month. I can't wait until I "have to" pay for more, since it's so easy to use!

Desvantagens: I would love to see patient down times introduced to the software. I run two rooms in my acupuncture practice. I spend 30 minutes with a patient and then they rest for 30 minutes with needles in while I spend 30 minutes with the next patient. I've worked around the fact that the appointment looks like it's only 30 minutes instead of the 60 that it actually is, but it would be nice if the software could account for it. I switched to 10to8 from StyleSeat (they went downhill) that had this feature, and it was much less confusing for patients.

• Avaliado em 11/05/2017
Sarah G.
OWNER
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 12/05/2017

"We LOVE our 10to8 :-) Professional, simple, packed full of features - simply wouldn't be without it!"

Comentários: Professionalism, simplicity, ease of use.

Vantagens: The support staff is always on hand to point in the right direction when we're exploring & exploiting 10to8 features to maximum advantage.
SMS notifications & reminders have slashed our 'No-Show' rates.
10to8 has truly made our business look & feel so much more professional than our competitors.
Online booking functionality is saving so much time answering and managing telephone calls & helps manage customers expectations on our time.
The ability to define numerous staff members availability, split our location into areas & view all in one place means we can effectively manage out conflicts for multiple resources.

Paul C.
Personal Empowerment Coach
  • Avaliado em 22/02/2016

"The free version of this scheduler is better than most paid versions of other schedulers!"

Comentários: I have tried many, including scheduleOnce, Calendly, Appointy, and a few Wordpress plugins, but hands-down, this beats them all. There are certain options and features I'd like to see implemented still, but this still beats everything I've used. One of my main criteria was to make sure the user experience was as flawless as possible. 10to8 makes the user interface nearly flawless. On top of that, it's aesthetically pleasing. The first week I used it, a client got to my booking page, booked their first session, paid for it, and received a reply - all without my involvement! I had reservations because of their integration with Stripe (a pay company I've never used), but have had zero issues getting paid. And Stripe, I'm finding, is a bit easier to use than PayPal. I've written to support at least twice, and both times received detailed replies on how to do what I needed to do. And if what I wanted wasn't built in already, there was always another way to accomplish a task. On top of all this, I'm now using Zapier to connect 10to8 with my CRM. Now whenever a new client books a session, their contact info is sent to my CRM automatically. Finally, they are continually finding ways to improve the system. AND they have a Facebook group where their users can share and ask questions. Oh, almost forgot, I am also using their excellent Wordpress plugin. With the ability to see immediate history of all interactions with your client in a chat-like column, the synchronization with Google Calendar (and others), the use of Zapier to integrate and communicate with other programs, and the seamless user experience, I am thrilled I kept testing other programs until I ran into the game changer that is 10to8. I Love it.

• Avaliado em 22/02/2016