Avaliações do Onspring

4.8/5
    4.7/5
    4.9/5

Sobre Onspring

Onspring's Audit Management software puts you in control of your entire IA process. User-friendly, easy setup and fully configurable.

Saiba mais sobre o Onspring

Exibindo 19 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Mary S.
Director Of Internal Audit
Materiais de construção, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/03/2018

"Great tool-agile, intuitive, effective. Customer service exceeds expectations - quick response time."

Comentários: Process discipline, automation, dashboards, consistency.

Vantagens: Flexibility, ease of use, intuitive, configuration changes are easy, dashboards can be customized for each user, exceptional customer service, reasonable cost.

• Avaliado em 06/03/2018
Jeff G.
Fabricação de alimentos, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/04/2017

"Finally. Software that works the way we need it."

Comentários: We need to maintain close relations with our vendors across every aspect of our business. With Onspring we can easily flex their out-of-the-box solution to fit our business processes instead of having to change the way we work. We were up and running quickly with Onspring. Our implementation allows for complete visibility to all our vendors and customize information specific to our industry (food). We run management processes, track products / costs, and maintain dashboards of key metrics. We like Onspring so much, we're building out most of our business processes on the platform. This solution goes way beyond Vendor Management to fit our core operating needs.

Vantagens: Ease of use, flexibility, and the ability to quickly customize the platform to our business - without having to write code or pay out the nose for consultants. Just some basic training and we're up and running. Also, Onspring's support is outstanding for any issue, big or small, that we run into.

Desvantagens: We haven't discovered many points of friction.

• Avaliado em 25/04/2017
Mark B.
General Counsel
Serviços jurídicos, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/04/2017

"Outstanding Solution for Vendor Management and More"

Comentários: I cannot say enough great things about Onspring. I have been using the product for a little over one year now, and it has transformed the way I operate. It is incredibly flexible and easy to customize to any needs you have. Making changes involves no programming, no need for technical experience, and no need to ask Onspring to do it for you. There are no startup fees to worry about. There are no long term contracts to worry about. I continue to find more uses for this often, adding another custom module as recently as this morning. The customer support is outstanding. I am probably one of Onspring's smallest clients, but you wouldn't know it from how I am treated.

Vantagens: Easily customizable. I can do virtually anything I want with it exerting very little effort to do so.

Desvantagens: I cannot think of anything.

• Avaliado em 21/04/2017
Michael B.
  • Avaliado em 07/03/2018

"I'm an internal auditor, daily user"

Vantagens: It's a good way to organize and retrieve audit workpapers. Multiple controls can be assigned to a single risk, so it's easy to build a usable risk library.

Desvantagens: There is a bit of a learning curve for new users, can be difficult to configure for individual needs. The stock software is very basic

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Onspring Technologies em 08/06/2018

One of the primary features of our product is how easy it is to configure for individual needs. Please reach out to our support team, who is always here to help.

• Avaliado em 07/03/2018
Michelle R.
PMO Consultant
Seguros, 5001-10 000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/09/2019

"Onspring fits your needs"

Comentários: I have had a fully immersed experience in Onspring. I came in knowing nothing and now i'm told (by Onspring support staff) that i'm one of the most experienced admins they have. It took less than a year to become a SME. Once you understand how to use the system and it's capabilities, it's pretty simple to use. It has given me the ability to automate so much more than I ever planned!

Vantagens: Almost anything that I wanted to do, could be done. Even if I couldn't figure it out myself, the support staff would always find a way.

Desvantagens: I like that you can use multiple tabs while configuring/testing, but I hate that if you change one tab to test in a different role, then toggle back to another tab, all of the tabs have changed to that role.

• Avaliado em 26/09/2019
John W.
VP & Asst. General Counsel
  • Avaliado em 08/03/2018

"Overall our company's experience has been very good. Intuitive software with great support"

Vantagens: Cutting edge technology with a great user interface and reporting tools. The system is easy to use and configure and you don't need to be a DBA to use it. For the money, you'll be hard pressed to find anything close to the feature set and capability.

Desvantagens: Because Onspring can be rolled out initially as a blank slate, it was hard for me to wrap my head around what I was buying. Onspring can really track and report on just about anything and it has a library of canned 'apps' that you can start with. I just needed to use it to understand what it truly is.

Andrea K.
VP, Internal Audit (Interim )
  • Avaliado em 05/03/2018

"Your business and your processes mould your Onspring solution, not the other way around."

Vantagens: Onspring is easy to use and you do not need to be an IT expert to configure it. That means you have a lot of flexibility to modify your solution as your business and processes change, rather than be held hostage by your software. It also means that you can leverage your investment in Onspring for a myriad of uses -- it's not a just a one trick pony. And if you aren't comfortable doing it yourself, Onspring is happy to do it for you. The choice is yours.

Desvantagens: Onspring has better reporting capabilities than other, more well-known solutions, but still has room for improvement with respect to supporting more heavy calculations and offering more elegant 'printed' reporting.

Aaron F.
Director, Enterprise Risk Management
  • Avaliado em 26/06/2018

"Great Swiss Army knife of a solution with support to boot."

Vantagens: The flexibility and openness of the solution as well as the excellent support. Relational database with customized data, reporting, and dashboards. Combine with open API and easy imports.

Desvantagens: It does require a vision and to know what you want to accomplish to fully optimize the solution. That could be an issue for some that want a turnkey solution.

• Avaliado em 26/06/2018
Meredith M.
Partner
  • Avaliado em 05/03/2018

"Onspring is extremely versatile and easy to configure to your workflow "

Vantagens: The Onspring Platform allows companies to customize the software interface screens, process flow and reporting to their requirements without months of expensive custom development.

Desvantagens: The Platform is extremely flexible and if companies do not have a defined process, then the software will not optimize the process that should be implemented.

Chris L.
IT Audit
  • Avaliado em 08/03/2018

"Very easy to use and after comparing to competitors, Onspring is the best value for the money!"

Comentários: Ease of use, easily and highly configurable to the business needs and great value.

Vantagens: As a first time Administrator of a SaaS, I have found it exceptionally easy to not only use but to configure! In rare instances that I find something difficult to navigate the Customer Support Staff responds in minutes. I've never waited more than an hour for assistance.

Avaliador Verificado
Senior IT Risk & Compliance Analyst
Alimentação e bebidas
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 08/03/2018

"Onspring is easy to use, easy to administer, and highly flexible. "

Vantagens: The flexibility provided by the platform is great. We have been able to customize the platform to our business processes without requiring custom coding. User adoption has been easy to manage, as well.

Desvantagens: At times some features seem to lack maturity in terms of what enhancements I expect to see, but these enhancements often come in later releases. Overall, I find it better that we can get a feature in production sooner, rather than waiting for a fully mature feature multiple releases down the line.

Michael E.
Chief Audit Executive
Varejistas, 5001-10 000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/03/2018

"Low cost and just works. "

Vantagens: Ease of configuring the product to your needs. Once you get the hang of how it works you can start using Onspring for the majority of your processes.

Desvantagens: The reporting could be improved - there isn't an efficient way to create a report from a dashboard. Also, I wish we could replace the Onspring logo on the reports with our own logo.

Avaliador Verificado
Internal Audit Manager
Serviços financeiros, 501-1000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/03/2018

"Customer service aspect has been great. Still require some training but can see the potential. "

Vantagens: There are quick addition options for controls, risks and even time management. The other nice feature is the reporting customization. Any user is able to create a number of reports for their own use. Using the audit software tool has simplified the audit work paper creation and version control, the current favorite function is the auto creation of work papers.

Desvantagens: Currently, producing an auto audit report does requires some editing on the end user side. Also, I would like to see dynamic linking. If I update a control I would hope (dream) that the associated control links would also update. The tool does require a bit of customization to get the product to suit the end user needs.

Bjorn K.
Vendor Management
Serviços financeiros, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/04/2017

"Working with Chris and Jason was a great experience. Customer support is superb!!!"

Comentários: Our vendor management program works a lot better with having this software.

Vantagens: Contract alerts, reporting and dashboard are amazing. The functionality were exceptionally better than other software's that we demoed. I highly recommend the software for any organization working on a budget.

Desvantagens: It's not as robust as Archer but again Archer is not on our current price range. The software performed better than I expected.

• Avaliado em 28/04/2017
Jon B.
  • Avaliado em 24/04/2017

"Swiss Army Knife for Vendor Management and Beyond!"

Comentários: I have been using Onspring for the past 9 months and can say it is an excellent tool for managing vendors. Whether its information, contracts, surveys or associated risks. It does it all! It goes well beyond vendor management and as well. Onsprings fully customizable platform lets you create an application for really anything you want. We have been working to replace everything our team currently does or tracks in spreadsheets with a dynamic Onspring app. It is helping to make our daily business tasks/processes much more efficient. Very happy with the product and would highly recommend to others!

• Avaliado em 24/04/2017
Richard jose A.
empleado administrativo
1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/06/2018

"Tool that provides outstanding solution for the administration of suppliers and more"

Comentários: This tool is versatile and easy to use, thus trying to meet the goals proposed by the organization

Vantagens: The flexibility provided by the platform of this tool is excellent because it can be molded to the needs that the organization requires

Desvantagens: This software will be executed excellently if the organization has its defined goals since it has a lot of flexibility to adjust to those goals

• Avaliado em 29/06/2018
Glen P.
  • Avaliado em 14/01/2016

"Simple Setup, Great Follow-up"

Comentários: Once I got the system setup it became easier for me to get everything done because it was all automatic!
They followed up soon after to make sure I understood it all and made me feel more at ease!

• Avaliado em 14/01/2016
Joe S.
IT Director
  • Avaliado em 18/05/2016

"On-Spring Compliance Software"

Comentários: The On-Spring system has helped us tremendously with our audit preparation. It is very user friendly and does a good job for us. It is very well priced also.

• Avaliado em 18/05/2016
Glen P.
  • Avaliado em 17/01/2017

"Customizable"

Comentários: Onspring offers customizable solutions for any size business. They took care of all our needs & wants easily

• Avaliado em 17/01/2017