Avaliações do Help Scout

da Help Scout

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Help Scout

O Help Scout é um suporte técnico baseado na Internet, projetado para uma ótima experiência do cliente.

Saiba mais sobre o Help Scout

Exibindo 155 avaliações

Greg H.
Veterinária, 13-50 funcionários
  • Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 17/11/2016

"Completely changed our business - for the better"

Comentários: Most companies using Help Desk software are in software development, tech or online commerce of some kind. We're in the boring, traditional business of veterinary medicine practice, and deal with hundreds of emails a day from clients and the rest of the outside world. We're the only vet company I know of that uses a help desk, and we use Help Scout - and absolutely LOVE it. We did use Zendesk previously, but found that it's way too complicated and not very personal. Pet owners don't want to be given a ticket # and feel like they're speaking to a robot. Help Scout solved that immediately when we switched. We have a lot of complex conversations via email that require multiple people being involved, communicating internal messages to each other about certain threads, etc. etc. Help Scout is absolutely fantastic, because it's very elegant in it's simplicity - but tremendously powerful in it's capability. On top of that, we've found their support team to be kick ass, highly responsive and always eager to try and figure out a solution to any issue we bring them. We are very loyal Help Scout clients, and plan to be for a long time.

Vantagens: - extremely simple to use and understand as a user
- treats communications like human beings and provides a much more personal feel to communication (as opposed to making people feel like numbers)
- fantastic support team that's very responsive and solution focused
- solid API that allows you to bring in data from other apps so that you have a consolidated view of a client, beyond just their email history

Desvantagens: - wish that the interface could be a little more customized for our specific needs
- really don't have any downsides to it - it's a great product

• Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 17/11/2016
Celeste O.
Customer Support Lead
Impressão, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/08/2019

"Great customer focused company to work with! "

Comentários: Excellent. While there is some admittedly cool functionality that other CRMs offer at higher prices, they don't make sense for our current business needs and you really can't beat Helpscout when it comes to their customer service and help resources. It's excellent working with a team who really care what their customers and their customers' customers think.

Vantagens: Their entire philosophy is centered around customer satisfaction and success. This mirrors our own approach and it's great seeing that in action. They are also great at handling questions and service requests, and I love all the support and information resources they offer.

Desvantagens: I wish the reporting functions were better and more detailed. Sometimes when something wasn't functioning in a way that worked for it, their response was suggesting a work around that would require a service plan upgrade when I figured out a work around that could work at our current level, but that is a very minor gripe.

• Avaliado em 12/08/2019
Project Coordinator
Pesquisa de mercado, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/09/2018

"I preferred Dropbox"

Vantagens: I thought the website design was clean and attractive.

Desvantagens: I only used it in training, but I didn't like the way the knowledge base was. I thought it was a much easier experience searching for my training materials in Dropbox.

• Avaliado em 25/09/2018
Andrea N.
Founder and CEO at PhraseExpander
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 12/04/2020

"Simply the best customer support system"

Comentários: The product is very well designed, easy and natural to use. On top of that, their support is excellent and they reply very quickly.

Vantagens: I like how transparent the experience is for the user and how easy it is to set up and use. I like the integration with the KB system to quickly insert a reference to the article.

Desvantagens: Difficult to tell. I'm really enjoying everything on it, especially now that they added the live chat so I can stop using other software for that.
Maybe I'd love a more advanced system to manage the custom replies.
I'd appreciate if there's a better way to manage formatting inside the editor for the KB.

• Avaliado em 12/04/2020
Shaun V.
Senior Manager, Success Engineer
Software, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/07/2019

"Stellar Support Tool for SaaS companies"

Comentários: We support a B2B SaaS platform in the Marketing Automation space and provide email support. Help Scout executes very well against the challenges that we have.

Vantagens: Help Scout is purpose-built for Support teams which is fantastic. The features, UI, and reporting align closely with how we run our support team which makes things a lot easier. We're big on automation and building on top of our tools and have been very impressed both with the workflow capabilities as well as the API endpoints and integrations that are possible. The team behind Help Scout does a terrific job of supporting us, they have been extremely responsive, down to earth, and accurate in their replies.

Desvantagens: To deliver a really good and consistent experience, the support channels of email, chat, and phone are very discrete and can't be blended as easily together as say a tool like Intercom (where we were coming from). While a short-term pain for us, I think delivering better in each of the channels ultimately made us a more mature team in the end.

• Avaliado em 13/07/2019
April G.
Operations Manager
Formação profissional e coaching, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/04/2019

"Excellent customer service software"

Comentários: I've used this for customer service for a website development company and a professional women's organization and it's been amazing in both cases! Highly recommended.

Vantagens: Best features are internal notes and custom tags, traffic cop that stops the sending of your message of they've responded since you started writing, undo send, and able to see if surgery team member is working on that email already. Also integrates mailchimp so you can see who is on your mailing list, and subscribe them if not. Automated workflows based on custom parameters are incredibly useful, too!

Desvantagens: Could have a more robust Zapier integration.

• Avaliado em 14/04/2019
Software, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/04/2020

"Easy to use, great support"

Comentários: We've used a number of ticket systems and found Helpscout best meets our needs. The integration options are easy to set up and increases the value we get from the software. The support is quick and always helpful.

Vantagens: Its ease of use, great search with keywords in the help guide area of clients. The ticketing system is great and integrates with Infusinsoft and Trello so we can transfer information between teams. The reporting is also useful for creating guides based on real search terms.

Desvantagens: A recycle bin for deleted guides would be useful and more control over the look and feel or the canned replies.

• Avaliado em 15/04/2020
Staff Accountant
  • Avaliado em 24/10/2019

"Great for customer service and internal requests"

Comentários: It was a great experience, definitely worth the investment since it allowed us to measure and create KPIs for the satisfaction of our internal service.

Vantagens: This tool is very versatile and really snappy, I love how easy you can reply to incoming tickets and keep great analytics of it at the same time. We did the integration to Slack to keep it even easier and faster for our internal requests and products.

Desvantagens: It can come pricey if you are really looking to have a low-cost alternative for your customer satisfaction portion but this should be no downer since when you pay for this platform you get a quick and efficient tool, just be mindful of the costs.

• Avaliado em 24/10/2019
Vivian C.
Art director
Bens de consumo, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/10/2019

"Great product"

Comentários: I’m so glad I started using helpscout, it’s easy to integrate with other apps we’re already using and our whole team loves it.

Vantagens: I use helpscout as a simple task management platform for a small team. I know there are other task managers out there but helpscout is so easy to use and simple in tracking tickets, assigning and closing, it’s all I needed to stay organized with projects and small tasks for my team.

Desvantagens: I wish I could get more details in the reporting. Maybe I have fully used it to the full potential but I would love to have full reports on each team member and how long each task took them, and be able to see this at a glance.

• Avaliado em 23/10/2019
Head of Customer Support
Recursos Humanos, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/11/2019

"Clean, beautiful platform."

Comentários: I have used other similar tools but Help Scout is hands down the best on the market. Their team is friendly and helpful as well.

Vantagens: Help Scout takes the stress out of managing emails by providing a clean platform with simple features. It's easy to use and get new employees trained on. Their workflows are an essential feature to help tag, add notes, and manage ticket.

Desvantagens: The tags are helpful but they can't be exported which China makes it difficult to track or manage their use.

• Avaliado em 09/11/2019
John F.
That Guy
Entretenimento, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/09/2017

"Help Scout transformed our intra-office communication moments from chaos in motion to ballet."

Comentários: to keep it simple..streamlined staff communications on everything from emails to phone call messages to intra-office project coordination and much more. Did I mention not having to get emails about emails that were about a forward of an email that was a forwarded email snippet...yep

Vantagens: I no longer get an email about an email that is about a forward of an email which was originally about an email that was about an email that was forwarded regarding an email that was sent. Exactly..we have all had the pleasure of deciphering the shortened email snippet, forwards and the references to email threads that are broken but with Help Scout I now see it all..and see when..and where ..and who..Yep.. order to the choas of my many "conversations". And ohhhhh sooo much data hygine..i agree a terrible phrase but such a critical thing for any serious business. This includes a robust beyond belief search and filter feature. For those who appreciate effecient shortcuts and cross refereneced data points...yep tags..and filtering by tags as well. The bane of my existence is also the best feature which is the timeline transparancy that Help Scout brings. We all know who touched what when so we can not step on toes and if we try they put in the "traffic cop" feature to prevent unprofessional duplicate customer touches. Additionally, you can use Help Scout to assign voicemails to staff individual to deal with if your voicemail service offers emailed transcription forwards. Our staff also create conversation for intra office communications all the time to document timelines and details for reference later if needed. HS has helped us track everything from maintenance service logs to customer complaints and staff schedules.

Desvantagens: This is only a tough question and one I would suggest come first when reviewing since after listing all the things i love and enjoy it helps me block out the uglier bits and pieces.. Besides some of the android app glitches that are more annoying than crisis creating I am still hard pressed to find many cons about using HS this past 2 years. has had a "negative" impact on my work communications besides the timeline busting myself for something

• Avaliado em 10/09/2017
Ian S.
  • Avaliado em 04/02/2015

"An excellent, lightweight, streamlined, modern helpdesk solution"

Vantagens: First, Help Scout gets major brownie points for "eating their own dog food" -- they are all about the Customer Experience, and they live up to this philosophy by delivering not only a very easy to use and modern product, but answering support inquiries right away (and thoroughly), and publishing an extremely helpful and insightful industry blog. So when you buy into Help Scout, you're not just getting a great software product, but also getting a great organization running behind it. Aside from that I love how Help Scout does itself in fact deliver a great customer experience to our customers. It gets out of the way. Customers are not aware that we use it, in fact they believe they are emailing directly with me. Transactions are fast and lightweight, there are not many bells and whistles to complicate the process and slow down the support workflow. Help Scout made the hard decision to not allow custom fields on tickets, and while this at first seemed limiting, it has in fact allowed us to handle the ticket queue much more quickly, due to much lower overhead. For delivering quick and helpful email support, I can't imagine a much better way to bullseye the task than using Help Scout. We've been very satisfied with it.

Desvantagens: The Docs section of the product is a little bit underdeveloped, but adequate. It would be nice in that area to have more cohesion the way you'd typically find in a generic content management system (e.g. Wordpress). For instance, currently it isn't possible to move an article from one collection to another -- you have to copy its contents, re-build it on the other side, and delete the original. That is my main complaint. In spite of that we have a full internal and external knowledge base hosted with the Docs feature, and it is adequate for our needs, if not exceptional.

• Avaliado em 04/02/2015
Jeff B.
Director of Support
Software, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/02/2017

"Terrific product. Great UI. Does lack on the integrations"

Comentários: We've used Help Scout for several years. It's been a great product, really served us well. One of their best features is actually their marketing and weekly (twice a week now?) blog posts on Support, Marketing, and other related fields.

Vantagens: Super easy UI. I don't have to train newbies on using Help Scout for more than 10-15 minutes. It's that simple to use. VERY customer focused. It's not about a bunch of bells and whistles that are flashy fish hooks only intended to get bought by fishermen but not actually catch fish. Their product signs for the customer and the Support rep in it 8+ hours a day.

Desvantagens: The lack of integrations. They just rolled out with a Salesforce integration, but lack integrations in other areas. Also, they're primarily focused on email so tracking chats and calls aren't that helpful...you would need to drop that data into Redshift, Gooddata, Domo, etc. to get much functionality in it. So unless you do that, you're stuck compiling a bunch in Google Sheets. Caveat: if all you do is email and maybe chat, then this product is everything you need and more.

• Avaliado em 05/02/2017
Johann K.
Customer Support Specialist
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/08/2019

"The review"

Comentários: Really nice product for email support teams, but it doesn't do the work for others. I like the goal Help Scout has, but they need to fit to the market before they are dropping out.

Vantagens: It's your best solution on the market if you are looking to interact with your customers only via email. Really easy to implement and the CS is really helpful too.

Desvantagens: It's really difficult to spice things up for the customer. Limitations are set rather quickly when trying to customize Reports or being proactive with customers.

• Avaliado em 22/08/2019
Senior Project Manager
Internet, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/01/2019

"Very nice online customer support service"

Comentários: I started my career as a support engineer, I used several ticket systems (simple support, kayako, zendesk, some others) and quite familiar with them. When I started to use help scout, I was quite impressed with it. It's very simple, yet it gives the support engineer all the things you need (add comments, canned replies, re-assigning, automatic actions, etc). Also it's very affordable and easy to start using. In fact, when one of my friends asked me for a simple support system, I did recommend him Help Scout. It definitely is better to pay them a small buck, rather than spending your time and effort on purchasing some big system, installing it on your own servers and customising it.
There are some minor things that I'd be happy if help scout improve upon, but otherwise I'm very happy with them.

Vantagens: * You can setup online ticket support system for your clients very easy and cheaply
* Your support engineers will have everything they need to support your clients effectively
* No bloated unnecessary features, only those that you need

Desvantagens: * Online mobile version leaves much to be desired
* No way to merge several tickets at once
* You can't make a note/reply and keep the ticket open, you have to re-open it.

• Avaliado em 27/01/2019
Jeff B.
Director of Support
  • Avaliado em 07/02/2016

"Organization and focus on delivering excellent customer service"

Vantagens: They are super responsive. They are pretty rad and transparent: if something goes wrong on their end they are not afraid of admitting fault. Which leads me to trusting them because I can believe them. I know that tells you very little of the product, but as leadership that's something that I really need. Other environments—blameshifting—I cannot stand and can't trust, believe, or hope that they'll hold true to their promise. We're leaving another vendor for that reason. Their system is very responsive, quick, simple, and easy to learn. There aren't too many bells and whistles which simplifies my life when onboarding new teammates. Their docs are well written and engaging.

Desvantagens: The vendor is great! I'd say a better or more thorough live chat & phone integration would be great. We communicate with customers via email, phone, live chat, and Twitter. It's hard when all these are fairly decentralized. Help Scout *does* have a live chat integration (which we use) and we can forward VMs to Help Scout (which is great). But if you're looking for tracking call length, live chat length, or some of the other nifty metrics in one central place, you'll need to use Excel or a Google Sheet. Or use everyone's API to feed into your own system.

• Avaliado em 07/02/2016
  • Avaliado em 01/05/2018

"We use Help Scout to stay on top of our customer support"

Comentários: Help Scout helped us get a handle on our support workflow and as we've added to our support team, it's made that process painless. We use the custom sidebar apps to great effect.

Vantagens: Help Scout is a focused, straightforward support mailbox product, and we've been using it to great effect since we switched over (from a shared inbox for support) a couple of years ago. We were happy with the pricing, and we use the custom sidebar add-ons to great effect. We've written our own sidebar app that gives our support team access to a ton of useful customer information and error logging without ever leaving the mailbox. When we've dealt with Help Scout support, they've also been great. Help Scout does exactly what we want.

Desvantagens: Help Scout is a relatively slim and focused offering (although they are indeed adding new features all the time) this was actually a *selling point* for us, as we didn't want a super-complex tool for this but I am sure that for some users this could be problematic.

• Avaliado em 01/05/2018
CEO & co-founder
Internet, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/12/2018

"Couldn't run my business without it"

Comentários: For any business, customer satisfaction is crucial. Help Scout is the tool to make it fun and easy.

Vantagens: After having used Zendesk for a while, I was not happy with its and complexity. I wanted to have a support desk tool that made it look like it was regular mail to the customers. And HelpScout did exactly that. After having used the free version for more than 2 years, we are now on the Business plan. It was great that we could have used it without having to spend money on it, but it's soo good that it's definitely worth every penny. The Docs integration is perfect, as we use it in replies to customers, in the beacon for self-help and we now also embed the docs on our website through the API.

Desvantagens: It would be great if we could set a custom threshold for the spam filter, as we have a bit too many false positives.

• Avaliado em 11/12/2018
Maurice a M.
Operations Director
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 11/01/2019

"Dead Simple to use Help Desk"

Comentários: Our company uses HelpScout as its internal Help Desk for all of our associate's requests/needs such as equipment request, payroll inquiries, BYOD access, and so. We found HelpScout incredibly useful; it has increased our response time and productivity, and we are starting to build our internal Knowledge Base. Moreover, most importantly, the price is affordable and goes along well our needs.

Vantagens: Initial setup is straightforward. We currently only use the ticketing/email feature in HelpScout, so setup and email configuration were complete in less than 10 minutes. The interface is clean, direct, and getting used to the layout is quick. We have synced our main Mailbox queue to a private channel in Slack, so each time there's a new ticket is sent there, which is beneficial to keep track of incoming tickets. Working with HelpScout is simple and straightforward. Currently, we only use the ticketing feature, and it's been a gratifying experience. All the essentials like adding internal notes, tags, tagging other agents, and replying to customers are there. My favourite feature is the search function, which helps you find that four-week-old ticket you closed a while ago easily just by searching a few keywords that were included in it.

Desvantagens: So far, the only complaint we had was the "next" feature, once you reply to a ticket, the next open ticket assigned to you would pop up immediately, and if you're not careful, you might respond the wrong thing to the customer!

• Avaliado em 11/01/2019
Scott C.
Rep Communications Manager
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 1001-5000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/01/2020

"Potentially good system for handling customer service"

Comentários: Help Scout serves its purpose well. And I like the fun congratulatory messages it gives anytime a folder is cleared out. All in all a good product.

Vantagens: Help Scout allows customers to send requests to a centralized email address, rather than to an individual, helping ensure that someone on the customer service end will be able to reply promptly. On my team, I handle most customer service requests. However, if I happen to be out sick, on vacation, or in any way unavailable, I can rest assured that another qualified person on my team has access to--and is monitoring--Help Scout to ensure nothing slips through the cracks. Otherwise, a request might sit unanswered in my personal email inbox until I return. I also like that it's easy to store--and pull up-- information about the customer to see their history of past inquiries.

Desvantagens: Automatic workflows are somewhat complicated to set up. I've found them unnecessary for the most part, but I'm sure they could be more useful for higher customer volumes.

• Avaliado em 09/01/2020
Jesse B.
QA Team Lead
  • Avaliado em 17/02/2016

"Help Scout - a help desk that doesn't suck"

Vantagens: First of all, Help Scout does exactly what it needs to (facilitate organized, efficient conversations between customers and support people) without getting in the way. The UI is great (especially since 2015) and the workflows are easy to learn and relatively powerful. Keyboard shortcuts are killer. But most of all, I love that Help Scout doesn't feel "heavy" or "dated". It feels modern, fast, and clean. And the support people are just plain awesome. Oh, and did I mention their blog posts?

Desvantagens: Like many companies, they had to grow to keep up with their customer base - which is awesome! But some of their new hires weren't the greatest at support (ironic, eh?). Also, they've had a fair share of downtime recently, though they've been excellent at communicating and building confidence even through these rough times.

• Avaliado em 17/02/2016
Lucas K.
  • Avaliado em 01/02/2017

"Easy to use, flexible, and great support"

Comentários: We've been using Help Scout for ticket management for about three years. Prior to Help Scout we had used several others, most notably Zendesk. We found that Help Scout was the easiest for our team to use, while still providing a good set of features for customization. The support team at Help Scout has been fantastic as well; they've been very receptive to feature suggestions, quick to resolve what few issues we've encountered, and every contact with them has been a great experience. That last part is important; I personally deal with the support teams of a dozen or so vendors on a regular basis and sometimes the lack of attention to detail and reading comprehension in level 1 support is astounding. Very refreshing!

Vantagens: Easy to use.

Desvantagens: No android app, but the web app is still quite functional on a small screen.

• Avaliado em 01/02/2017
Carl N.
Internet, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/12/2016

"Best Customer Support Software with the Best Customer Support"

Comentários: Having tried or reviewed every customer support solution we could find, we have found Help Scout to be the best solution because of it being as simple to use as regular email, yet powerful enough to handle all of our company's communication. Help Scout is the key tool we use in our web development and hosting business, handling all of our client communication and allowing us to easily discuss requests internally, pass around messages, and provide quicker response times to our clients while making our lives easier. Additionally, the customer support Help Scout provides is the best we've ever seen. They are super friendly, very quick to respond, and understand requests the first time. They are the model for customer support, and they even blog regularly about how to provide great customer support with very useful tips.

• Avaliado em 07/12/2016
Course Building Technologist and Business Coach on the Education Team
13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/04/2018

"Like all the other Help Desks, but faster, more focused, and cleaner"

Comentários: Easy Help Desk software, fully functional with even more bells and whistles, amazing design, and affordable to boot!

Vantagens: Having used Zendesk for years, I was looking for a alternative option without breaking the bank. Help Scout has all the features i needed for my team, and more. Help Scout looks/feels great. Everything is right where it needs to be. I can quickly show a new employee how to use it in minutes. Zendesk looks like a dinosaur in comparison, and had to train them for a few days before my employees got comfortable.

Desvantagens: Not much to dislike. They have a lot of integrations built right in, and zapier fills in the blanks. The only thing I wish I had was the custom fields, which is in the PLUS feature, and I'd have to pay a bit more money for it. But can't complain about that.

• Avaliado em 26/04/2018
Moses Z.
Associate
  • Avaliado em 04/05/2018

"Best ticketing tool out there!"

Comentários: Speedy communication with clients, great reports to categorize the requests that come in, very to near flawless functionality, and rarely an issue with Help Scout.

Vantagens: Easy to manage accounts, great for keeping records of a clients request, real-time request, great reports, easy to use and adapt. Honestly, I would recommend Help Scout, is a great ticking tool that has helped me reach-out to clients and keep communication rolling with them efficiently.

Desvantagens: I like the software when used on a computer, but the app for a mobile device does lack functionality. I would like to have the same options as I have on the computer. I don't want to be completely demanding so I won't request the high-end gadgets, but the option to see whos working on a ticket on the app will help a lot.

• Avaliado em 04/05/2018