Nota média de avaliações

• Geral
  • Praticidade
  • Atendimento ao cliente

Sobre RAYNET CRM

Simplifique a agenda diária, acompanhe tudo o que está acontecendo e aprimore os seus negócios com esta solução de CRM na nuvem fácil de usar.

Saiba mais sobre o RAYNET CRM

Classificação do produto

Classificação do produto

Usage

Classificar por

Have you used RAYNET CRM before?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filip S.
Filip S.
Cmo in Chéquia
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

All I need from CRM

5 há 3 meses

Vantagens:

Easy to set up and use. Great interface. Lot of features.

Desvantagens:

Nothing I know of. Satisfied with it for years.

Jan K.
Jan K.
CEO in Chéquia
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

CRM for Marketing Agency

5 há 3 meses

Comentários: Overall, we are satisfied with Raynet CRM and have been using it for several years. We keep a record of all our contacts, we also record all leads and especially business cases. We can also record offers and other documents here. It's a great tool for keeping track of business and contacts in the company.

Vantagens:

- Simple to use - Beautiful and clear design - Great customer support that always advises and solves if we don't know something - Keeping track of leads and contacts is simple and offers many options of what we can keep track of - The contact history is clear and you can always see who has dealt with the client and what they have done - Business evaluation - beautiful and useful charts - A great calendar that can be linked to Google Cal and shared between people in the team. Also follows up on contacts, leads and business cases

Desvantagens:

- Fewer integration options, but the most important things are not missing - Some parts of the CRM are of an older design, but it's continuously updated

Avaliador Verificado
Implementation Manager in EUA
Automotivo, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

An Average CRM

3 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

I enjoyed the onboarding portion of this CRM, it's apparent that Raynet spent a lot of time on this aspect, which really helps user engagement and the early experience.

Desvantagens:

It looks and feels outdated - you really feel like you are using a system created 10 years ago, tough to spend money on something that isn't today's UI.

Lucie S.
Lucie S.
Výkonná ředitelka in
Recursos Humanos, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte: GetApp

CRM by RAYNET is something we were looking for.

5 há 6 anos

Comentários: CRM by RAYNET is something we were looking for. For a long time we were struggling with various software which were not able to manage our clients in the way RAYNET does.
Every software has something to improve but we see that RAYNET team is always listening to our ideas and these are going for their development plan afterwards. Some immediately some later but they care about all of them.
Also we can fully trust their support which is always very kind and fast.
RAYNET CRM we can recommend to all companies who want to control everything that is relevant to their customers.

Pavel D.
Managing Director in
Software, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Finally one easy to use

5 há 6 anos

Comentários: If you've experienced the horror of millions of buttons in a CRM software's UI, with no way of getting started easily, try RayNet. Me, I'm a mere mortal and I want to start using a tool right away - and that's exactly what I got. Now to persuade my sales reps to use it too - but that's another story. :-)
[Plus I'm NOT with their marketing dept, BTW.]

- intuitive UI - web-based but looks like a real app - friendly support

Desvantagens:

- mobile apps are still catching up to the full thing's functionality but they're improving

Jan Š.
Jan Š.
Serviços financeiros
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte: GetApp

Very useful and user-friendly software!

5 há 6 anos

Comentários: RAYNET is saving time and energy to our Sales representatives. They are able to manage client´s relation effectively. Sales reps who use it - love it. Those who don´t use RAYNET - see what they are missing. In the beginning it requires persistence and patience but very soon it brings shining benefits.

Vantagens:

Customer support is excellent!!

Desvantagens:

I do not need to improve anything right now :)

Stanislav Š.
Stanislav Š.
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Best CRM software for business

5 há 7 anos

Comentários: Absolutely amazing online system to keep records of your clients, commissions, tasks etc. in one place. Everything is easy, pleasant and intuitive. The Raynet team approach is very professional. We have tried several CRM systems and Raynet CRM is definitely the best - leaving its competitors far behind! Raynet keeps improving and updating the system which we truly appreciate as the other systems did not progress. The mobile application is absolutely perfect and unique! We certainly recommend the Raynet CRM system to support and manage your business!

Lukas G.
Lukas G.
CEO in
2-10 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Absolutely essential tool for our business

5 há 7 anos

Comentários: We have been using Raynet crm for over 2 years and I must say it has been a great investment into our business management and business activity records. Raynet swiftly reacts to our suggestions concerning better usage of the system and continuously informs us about useful news and upgrades to the system. Raynet has improved our sales process a lot. We can access our data from anywhere and it supports our decisions when the data is needed the most.

Cloud cloud cloud! Easy-to-use interface I just love the app :]

Vojtech S.
Chéquia

Really awesome personal approach

5 há 6 anos

Comentários: While choosing among CRM apps, RAYNET really surprised me its great customer care. Very professional, but warm approach. I took their free webinar, so I knew everything I needed in 30 minutes. The application is intuitive, easy-to-use. Mailchimp integration - a feature I missed so far - is promised in the near future. Looking forward to implementation!

Tomas H.
Eslováquia

Used every day with 3 people

5 há 6 anos

Comentários: RAYNET and people around it are very nice and it is pleasant to be in touch with them. CRM system is exactly as they describe it - very easy to understand. It is obvious that someone thinks and cares about it.
And if we need anything, there is always someone at RAYNET willing to help.
I recommend everyone at least a try.
BOST Gate Ltd., Tren'ín SK

Radim U.
Radim U.
CEO in
2-10 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

The best tool I use daily

4 há 7 anos

Comentários: I use Raynet CRM nearly every day. It is the best tool that gets you immediate info on your current state of business cases. Pipeline shows you how far of closing a deal you are and pushes you forward. A bit of a gamfication in hard business days :-)

Vantagens:

So many options to enhance the system with many integrations of Gdrive, Dropbox, Gmail and others. All your business contacts in one place. You can work with your Google callendar. You instantly know which clients are the most profitable.

Can't think of any now.

Jan S.
Sales Director in Chéquia
Fonte da avaliação

Useful and user-friendly software!

Petr Š.
Petr Š.
CEO Office Manager in
501-1 000 funcionários

Raynet CRM

5 há 7 anos

Comentários: Nice app! really sophisticated. I do recommend it!

Vantagens:

Intuitive interface, integration with Google calendar, easy to use - does it all approach. Works on all devices very well and smoothly.

Desvantagens:

Not aware of any so far and that is good! :-)

Jill D.
Regional Sales Manager in EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Perfect - easy to navigate and intuitive!

5 há 6 anos

Comentários: I love the overall look, it is very pleasant to me. The colors are awesome. Generally it is very easy to navigate. RAYNET CRM helps me throw away business cards. I can look at all my contacts, either leads or clients easily. I also appreciate a quick customer care.

Old¿ich J.
Director in Chéquia

thumbs-up

5 há 6 anos

Comentários: We chose RAYNET CRM because it is user friendly, for our needs perfect and clear, providing us with all the information and functionality. After personal meeting and trying customer approach and support we had no other choice ...

Tomas U.
Chéquia

Easy to use

5 há 6 anos

Comentários: We are are very satisfied with RAYNET CRM system. We appreciate clear design, intuitive and friendly customer support. Two months after the introduction we have seen a significant increase in the efficiency of the sales team.

Avaliador Verificado
Internet
Fonte: GetApp

Definitely recommend to all freelancers

5 há 6 anos

Comentários: I found RAYNET CRM in Capterra (article The 10 Best Free and Open Source CRM Software Solutions) when I was searching for a toll to keep my business effective. After half year of using I can definitely recommend RAYNET. Why? Clear dashboard, brilliant analyses, everything in one place. Also the customer care is very professional, quick and always willing to help.

Tomas B.
CEO in Chéquia

Simply THE BEST!

5 há 6 anos

Comentários: We are very happy with the software. It has improved the effectiveness of entire company. Highly recommended.

Vojtěch Š.
Vojtěch Š.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11-50 funcionários

Really awesome personal approach

Petr U.
Sales Director in Chéquia
Fonte da avaliação

We can only recommend it.

5 há 6 anos

Comentários: We are very happy with the software, it does exactly what it should.

Tomáš U.
Varejistas

Most user friendly CRM

Customer support Easy-to-use

Desvantagens:

We did not discover any yet